Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
Todamont

Activity: 603
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 09:06:39 PM

> I wish you the best.

What a two-faced hypocritical thing to say, after you just said you don't think I should be compensated as a victim, and showing up on a 6 year old thread to defend the person who robbed all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 11:07:13 AM

> a trusted member here, who many have dealt with over the years without a hitch.

that "trusted member" went literally insane on me accused me of being the scammer, when I was an innocent victim. Who is this guy. JUST SOME RANDO not even party to the transaction!!! Now people are out millions of dollars. If they had listened to me and cashed out or "redeemed" their tokens in 2016 then their risk would have been in the hundreds or thousands. Now it is in the hundreds of thousands and millions. He's an accomplice as far as I'm concerned.

By going at it with M1 you are fighting the wrong fight.  Tim may have wronged you, it looks like he wronged many, but attacking M1 and voltage goat is not going to win you much support as they have been outstanding members of this community for years.  They also have nothing to do with this topic and you are derailing this thread from its intended purpose.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Todamont

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 11:50:22 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2022, 12:05:58 PM by Todamont

Michail1 is an insane troll who shows up, even after 6 years have passed, to harass and target the victims of this scam. If he hadn't harassed and intimidated me, six years ago, and defended the scammer Tim, it could have saved people millions in losses. He's an accomplice. He's a scammer who helped Tim rob all of us.

My guess is that Mikhail1 is a personal friend of Tim, who might even be protecting and / or housing Tim, in Iceland, to help him evade the law. Maybe he's even sharing in the stolen funds as payment for this service.

Tim never published a list of which address the "2FA" coins were "funded" with, to prove they were funded at all. Now we know that many of those address were likely never funded at all, but he took many many bitcoin, to sell those coins. Nobody knows if it's all gone, but we have SOLID PROOF of over $500k in lost funds amount at least four victims now. But that's not good enough evidence for Michail1. He still defends Tim and says the victims don't deserve compensation. That's not honorable. That's not trustworthy, at all. There's only one real motivation for such a stance, and for such a two-faced, backstabbing "get well" wish from him, and that's bad-faith mocking of the victims, as an accomplice to the crime.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 05:31:58 PM

My guess is that Mikhail1 is a personal friend of Tim, who might even be protecting and / or housing Tim, in Iceland, to help him evade the law. Maybe he's even sharing in the stolen funds as payment for this service.

Ok, got it, you're crazy.

Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2022, 05:39:12 PM

> a trusted member here, who many have dealt with over the years without a hitch.

that "trusted member" went literally insane on me accused me of being the scammer, when I was an innocent victim. Who is this guy. JUST SOME RANDO not even party to the transaction!!! Now people are out millions of dollars. If they had listened to me and cashed out or "redeemed" their tokens in 2016 then their risk would have been in the hundreds or thousands. Now it is in the hundreds of thousands and millions. He's an accomplice as far as I'm concerned.

I never accused you of being a scammer.  You're making this up.   Look back as it was you calling me a scammer.
"JUST SOME RANDO" - You brought me into this transaction.
People out millions - Another number you created out of thin air.

Your claim against Titan is not a part of the current issue at hand.  You're simply trying to tie the two together which is that people can't get their funds back whereas yours was that you bought coins from someone you can't remember and hold Titan responsible for being scammed from that unknown seller.

> I wish you the best.

What a two-faced hypocritical thing to say, after you just said you don't think I should be compensated as a victim, and showing up on a 6 year old thread to defend the person who robbed all of us.

No, I don't believe you should be compensated from a company that had no part in you buying admittedly redeemed coins in hopes of getting a third party to fund those tokens again.  Quite simply, you're not a victim of Titan's current issue.  You're simply trying to tie the two issues into one.

I didn't simply show up on a 6 year old thread.  YOU brought me back into this when you made your claim that I was Tim.  YOU brought me back into this when you left me a negative rating AND messaged me that you would remove it if I removed my rating of you 7 years ago.  YOU did this.

Michail1 is an insane troll who shows up, even after 6 years have passed, to harass and target the victims of this scam. If he hadn't harassed and intimidated me, six years ago, and defended the scammer Tim, it could have saved people millions in losses. He's an accomplice. He's a scammer who helped Tim rob all of us.

Tim never published a list of which address the "2FA" coins were "funded" with, to prove they were funded at all. Now we know that many of those address were likely never funded at all, but he took many many bitcoin, to sell those coins. Nobody knows if it's all gone, but we have SOLID PROOF of over $500k in lost funds amount at least four victims now. But that's not good enough evidence for Michail1. He still defends Tim and says the victims don't deserve compensation. That's not honorable. That's not trustworthy, at all. There's only one real motivation for such a stance, and for such a two-faced, backstabbing "get well" wish from him, and that's bad-faith mocking of the victims, as an accomplice to the crime.

Again, I was brought back into this because of you with your claims against me.  It's not me harassing anyone (victims included) as it is you with your claims and rants.  I don't believe you have even once countered anything I said.  You completely ignore everything I've written other than me wishing you the best of luck.

I am not a personal friend of Tim.  I've never met him.  His address in California has been posted.  It's been brought up that people have gone to his house and spoke with his parents, etc.  As for me, I am not even in the same State.  I am not defending Tim as you claim. I simply disagree with you trying to put your issue on the pile with the claim of others legitimately being out money.  That is a completely different situation than yours.

Your claim is now that I don't think victims deserve compensation. I never said such a thing. Again, this is something you made up along with everything else you're claiming.  Quite simply, in your own words, 'That's not honorable. That's not trustworthy, at all.'  I don't see anything I've said as 'two-faced, backstabbing.'  I never mocked a victim of this issue or any scam in the crypto world.

The only 'crime' related to you would be the slander you continue with.  I haven't mocked anyone. I am not Tim.  I don't live in Iceland or house anyone from the law in Iceland or any other country.  I haven't done anything that is two-faced or backstabbing. I haven't made accusations of you being a scammer. I haven't trolled anyone.  I haven't said people should not buy from a company. I haven't inflated numbers in a loss.  I haven't threatened anyone or called out names.  Pretty much everything that you have done.

Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1211
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 08:01:06 PM

If anyone here has access to contacting Tim please ask him what is going on these days? I checked all my 2fa coins yesterday, thanks to icg putting the 1st bits on the slabs because the codes on the coins are worthless without the site working, and they are all still fully funded with .1 each. 

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Todamont

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 09:56:11 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2022, 10:25:02 PM by Todamont

Hookzup:

> they are all still fully funded with .1 each.

Tim has run away with the funds, bro. That's why we're all here.

Todamont

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 09:57:40 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2022, 10:18:09 PM by Todamont

Mikail1

You did this by refusing to remove your negative trust rating from my account even after this turned out to be a well-known scam. Now you are just a guy who defends scammers and harasses their victims. In fact, you always were. I flagged your account for potential involvement, in this scam.

You definitely helped Tim scam us all with your unfounded accusations against me and personal harassment, when I tried to warn all these other victims, six years ago. You are an accomplice. I don't believe a word you say.

> "JUST SOME RANDO" - You brought me into this transaction

No I didn't. You showed up out of nowhere to defend Tim, six years ago, and here you are, still doing it. You are a rando friend of Tim as far as I can tell. You want people going to your parent's house, looking for Tim, trying to get their lost fortunes back? You his best buddy? You brought this shitstorm down all on yourself, pal.

Then you accused others who defended me of being shills and gave THEM negative trust ratings too. You are an insane rando. Stop commenting on this thread, you are not a victim. You are only harassing the victims and that's all you've ever done.
Todamont

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 10:26:40 PM

Ok, got it, you're crazy.

Ok I got it, you like to troll threads where people lost money to scammers. Because you are cool like that.
Hookzup1
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 10:53:36 PM

Hookzup:

> they are all still fully funded with .1 each.

Tim has run away with the funds, bro. That's why we're all here.

I don't understand how no one here has a direct contact for Tim? And how can the funds be gone if the blockchain still verifies they are funded?

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Todamont

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 12:39:02 AM

People are scouting Tim's parent's house looking for him because he dissappeared with $500k+, probably a lot more.

That's why I said hey maybe look at the insane rando trolls who have shown up year in and year out to defend him, and who went on an insane negative trust rampage against his earliest victims and their supporters, and who are still showing their face to defend him and harass the earliest victims.

I'm crazy because I was the only one to see the scam and tried to warn you all six years ago, and still taking abuse for the priviledge.

> the blockchain still verifies they are funded?

The blockhain never verified any of the 2FA coins were ever funded. When I opened my token I was surprised it even had a 2FA code and it came up as "not yet funded" on his website. Then his stories began, about how he had multiple databases with conflicting statuses for the 2FA coins...
Hookzup1
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 01:07:08 AM

The code on the 2fa coins used to lead you to the public address for each coin on the website when it was working
I have all my 2fa .1 coins in slabs from icg where they also went through the extra effort to put the actual 1st bits of the public addresses on the slabs, instead of just the code. I use the 1st bits to verify funding of each and every 2fa coin I have I'll add pictures as examples of what I mean
https://imgur.com/a/m7t1pbT

snarfbag
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 01:38:02 AM

I have all my 2fa .1 coins in slabs from icg where they also went through the extra effort to put the actual 1st bits of the public addresses on the slabs, instead of just the code. I use the 1st bits to verify funding of each and every 2fa coin I have I'll add pictures as examples of what I mean
https://imgur.com/a/m7t1pbT

My guess is that Tim lost the private keys somehow. Otherwise, a lot of this saga would have been resolved already.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 02:46:25 AM

Todamont - you are at fault no matter how you look at it - you bought a coin without verifying funds - I mean who does that? Run the address - takes seconds.

Are redeeming 2fa titans an issue? Yes - but that is for ones that are still verifiable as loaded - yours was loaded and redeemed prior to the date you claimed to have bought it - yes the database showed it as unfunded in error - this was a bug and led to the system being fixed.

Titan even offered to pay you 1 BTC for identifying the bug and you declined - it would have made you whole.

Years later you are still crying about the fact you bought a coin without verification - had you verified it would have (in error) said not funded - which would/should have kept you from buying it. 

Without the issue in the database it would have said redeemed - which would/should have also prompted you to not purchase the coin.

Even with it fully your fault - you could have been made whole for pointing out Titans issue.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Todamont

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 08:31:07 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2022, 10:05:31 AM by Todamont

[quote author=MoparMiningLLC link=topic=5369583.msg60911767#msg60911767 date=1662777985

Titan even offered to pay you 1 BTC for identifying the bug and you declined - it would have made you whole.

[/quote]

Forgive me for being hesitant to take funds from a person I had just filed a felony police report against, for robbing me. Tim offered to pay me only after I had already told him I was going to the police. I am still waiting for compensation as a victim of this scam, through legal means, and I have every right. My assessment at the time was that Tim's intention was to pay me with stolen funds and that's why I turned down his offer at that time, and my assessment has not changed. I want to be compensated along with all the other victims, in a legal settlement through the courts. As far as I understand the FBI have been informed now too, so there's no way I could take any money from him until the criminal investigations are completed at the very least.

Mikhail1 has been flagged as a known accomplice. Intentionally harming the victims of a scam with negative trust ratings makes you accomplice to the scam, as far as I'm concerned. Mikhail is an insane troll who has even left negative reviews for casascius, one of the most respected groups in the industry. He's the only known accomplice right now, so if you are out money, ask Mikhail1 for help over at voltagegoat.com, they have helped Tim steal this money and they have been here for the last six years to support Tim in this crime, and to harass his victims.
Todamont

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 08:33:03 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2022, 09:37:40 AM by Todamont

My guess is that Tim lost the private keys somehow. Otherwise, a lot of this saga would have been resolved already.
[/quote]

Sure sure sure, I'm sure he just lost all those bitcoin. Sure he did. But it's much much more likely that he stole them. I think he stole them and THEN he spent and/or lost them.

My guess is that he was trading with those coins and became insolvent sometime in 2021 on the fractional reserve he had left, and could no longer honor any more 2FA payouts, and that's why he dissappeared and won't show his face, and has people stalking his parent's house now, because he committed grand theft against a big crowd of people. I think he should turn himself in, rather than live on the run and have crazy randos harassing his family wanting their every-increasing fortunes back for the rest of time. Tim was really crazy to me, too, when I called him out on his scam six years ago. I should dig up some old email exchanges. He was like, threatening to start filing police reports against his own 2FA coin clients for mail fraud against him and shit. That's what you get when you sell "2FA" coins, I guess. I knew for sure he was running a scam, though, when my coin came up as "not yet funded" and then he gave me a story about having multiple, conflicting databases with records of which coins were funded. It turns out I was right, and it seems he was using the 2FA coin funds as his piggy bank or trading stack all along.

But hey maybe he just died, and or dissappeared for some other reason and couldn't pay his hosting bill for the website for some reason, and if he's alive maybe he still intends to make good on all those old 2FA coins with hundreds of thousands of dollars lost, now. If he died, I think the police and/or FBI would find out and close the case, and that could be the simplest solution. Why wouldn't he just contact all the people with 2FA coins and send them their bitcoin, at some point, if he intended to shut down the server, though? I mean, he had all their email addresses, now right? No, he didn't because some might have had been resold. He had no possible way of making good on them except wait forever for redemption, lol. And even then, he was just denying redemption to any 2FA coins that had been resold, it seems, since you couldn't verify the email that went with the coin, originally. It's a huge THEFT of over 22 BTC, as it stands, that we know of, probably much more.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 11:09:05 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2022, 11:31:29 AM by Lesbian Cow

Todamont, you should really start your own thread as your issue is unrelated to the people on this thread.  The people on this thread cannot redeem valid Titan 2fa coins as Titan's database of private keys appears lost/corrupted/gone.  You, on the other hand, purchased a coin on the secondary market without doing a shred of due dillegence to verify it was funded.  

Your problem should have always been with whoever sold you the coin as funded and yourself for doing zero due dillegence.  

You are also an absolute bell-end for not taking the btc from Tim when offered.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 11:40:24 AM

You buying a coin that had already been redeemed prior to you buying that you never verified - but had you verified, with or without the issue Titan had in reference to your coin, it would have shown unfunded/redeemed and you would not have bought it.

You failed to spend 30 seconds to verify the coin and now claim to have been robbed.

I think you have failed the first rule of Bitcoin - don’t trust, verify.

Also the amount they offered you was the amount you claimed to have suffered a loss of.

Tell me - how goes the criminal charges? Have you got even a penny?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 02:56:04 AM

Hey Todamont. I remember you too. You were always a cunt IIRC... Anyhow... This is for you...  Kiss

Now fuck off with your crazy rants and let the adults try and recover their damn funds FFS... Huh

https://imgur.com/i4Nros5

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1719
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 03:32:57 AM

Grin Grin Grin
This thread is almost entertaining as Butterzone's stupid posts and the shit that AlanJob, or handjob, or whatever the hell he called himself and his 5 alt accounts used to post.

On a serious note, I hope everyone has success in getting their Titan funds in the end.

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: