Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 04:30:27 PM

You are a fucking idiot and your negative trust means nothing.

user "Lesbian Cow" flagged as known accomplice to the Titan Mint scam, for intentionally harassing and harming the victims.

I'm willing to remove my negative ratings from the people who left negative ratings for me. I am a VICTIM of this scam. But they will have to remove their negative ratings of me, first.

I'm the first victim who warned everyone else and I continue to be punished for it, by scammers, to this day, it seems.

If you intentionally harm the victims of a scam, that makes you ACCOMPLICE to the scam.

I have some questions I want MOPAR to answer:

When did he "track down" Tim Fillmore, exactly? Why didn't he warn the community after he tracked down Tim Fillmore, about the scam that Tim was running?

Why didn't he call the police when he tracked down Tim Fillmore? What exactly was his intention, when he caught up to Tim? MOPAR was aware that I had a claim of 1BTC theft against Tim that I wanted resolved through the courts, right? Does MOPAR ignore the other victims and their legal claims in disputes as long as he gets paid out, personally, on the side?

Is MOPAR the kind of guy that tracks people down to deal with them, personally, instead of calling the police?

How many years have to go by with people not having access to their funds before MOPAR will ADMIT that a theft has taken place? I lost access to my funds six years ago, and filed a police report six years ago, just for the record. MOPAR is openly disrespecting me as a VICTIM, by not taking my claims seriously, even today, after they have been PROVEN to be true.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Todamont

Activity: 603
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 04:32:56 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2022, 10:57:01 PM by Mr. Big

Lesbian Cow is angry because I have flagged her account as a known ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint SCAM.

If you intentionally harass and harm the victims of a scam, that makes you accomplice, Lesbian Cow.

Once you calm down, you can remove your negative trust rating of me, and I will remove my negative trust rating from you also.

I have some questions I want MOPARMININGLLC to answer:

When did he "track down" Tim Fillmore, exactly? Why didn't he warn the community after he tracked down Tim Fillmore, about the scam that Tim was running?

Why didn't he call the police when he tracked down Tim Fillmore? What exactly was his intention, when he caught up to Tim? MOPAR was aware that I had a claim of 1BTC theft against Tim that I wanted resolved through the courts, right? Does MOPAR ignore the other victims and their legal claims in disputes as long as he gets paid out, personally, on the side?

Is MOPAR the kind of guy that tracks people down to deal with them, personally, instead of calling the police?

How many years have to go by with people not having access to their funds before MOPAR will ADMIT that a theft has taken place? I lost access to my funds six years ago, and filed a police report six years ago, just for the record. MOPAR is openly disrespecting me as a VICTIM, by not taking my claims seriously, even today, after they have been PROVEN to be true.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 04:40:19 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

Lesbian Cow is angry because I have flagged her account as a known ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint SCAM.

If you intentionally harass and harm the victims of a scam, that makes you accomplice, Lesbian Cow.

Once you calm down, you can remove your negative trust rating of me, and I will remove my negative trust rating from you also.

No, you really are a fucking idiot.  If you understood the trust system you would know your rating means nothing.

I am not angry you have left me trust, I am tired of you derailing this thread with your issue that is unrelated to this thread.  You are the one who is actually doing harm to people who were scammed.

Edit to add:  don't refer to me as her, I identify as a corporation.  Please address me as such.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 04:42:05 PM

you really need to go back and read the thread - it would answer all your questions smh

And I didnt "TRACK" him down in person, I assisted with the attempts to track him down when we all were trying to track him down as the redemption for the 2fa was not working - we found his parents address (his dad has the same name) we thought it was at one point but it turned out to be his parents.

when he was contacted, he came back to the forums and attempted to address the issue.

All of that is detailed in THIS thread.

so that answers your questions yet you have never answered any asked of you.

That doesnt make me an accomplice to anything.

And actually at that time, I do not believe I was aware of your issue - and besides, your issue is different than any of the ones here.

You bought a redeemed coin and tried to get paid for it. You have done nothing to prove otherwise - because you dont want to state who you bought it from or you dont remember who you bought it from - you dont want to be doxxed by giving the police report etc etc etc

You talk about removing your red trust if red trust is removed from you - yours was first... and besides the ones left on you are valid. Behaving as you are warrants red trust.

I will not remove the red trust - for someone to blanket accuse someone or make false accusations, they deserve the red trust.

as it stands now - Tim is a douchebag for not fixing the 2fa redemptions

and you are nothing more than a Troll.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
SatsLife

Activity: 794
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 05:05:32 PM

I had similar issues with 2FA in 2014, and never bought 2fa again from Tim. Hope he comes out clean!!

Was this ever settled back in 2014?

Todamont

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 07:15:32 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2022, 10:50:23 PM by Mr. Big

Look at all the fucking randos who came here to hate on the VICTIMS of Tim's scam, especially the FIRST victim who outted the scam SIX YEARS AGO.

I will mark you ALL as ACCOMPLICE.

Intentionally harming the victims of a scam with negative trust ratings makes you a fucking ACCOMPLICE, Mopar.

Tracking down Tim and not calling the police DEFINITELY makes you an accomplice, or a thug. Or both.

> we found his parents address

Mopar, you are a fucking psycho stalker. How would you feel if people from this forum started harassing your parents? You should be banned, for doxxing.

In the real business world, when someone commits a crime against us, we call the police. We don't harass their parents at their home like a fucking lunatic.

When you were stalking Tim for theft, you didn't tell the other community members "HEY CASH OUT YOUR COINS IF YOU CAN RIGHT NOW!"Huh Accomplice.

You still won't admit that Tim has even robbed anyone. ACCOMPLICE

Keep answering:

MOPAR was aware that I had a claim of 1BTC theft against Tim that I wanted resolved through the courts, right?

Does MOPAR ignore the other victims and their legal claims in disputes as long as he gets paid out, personally, on the side?

Why didn't MOPAR call the police when he tracked down Tim Fillmore?

How many years have to go by with people not having access to their funds before MOPAR will ADMIT that a theft has taken place?

> Tim is a douchebag for not fixing the 2fa redemptions

No, he's a felon on the run, as far as we can tell. And you are his accomplice for intentionally harming his victims.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 08:27:36 PM

I was not aware of your issue when we located what we thought was Tim

When we found the address and phone number we thought it was Tim - someone I dont know called the number and found out it was his parents - I dont think any further contact was made.

At that point Tim came back to the forums and was addressing issues - before he now faded away again leaving them unresolved.

As stated many times - read this thread and you would see that.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
jackbauercsgo
Copper Member

Activity: 507
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 08:59:39 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2022, 01:57:09 PM by jackbauercsgo

Todamont can you stfu already? Tired of reading your whining. Go touch grass & leave this thread for ACTUAL updates.

Note to all users: you can hide/block users like this dude. I will be doing this shortly.
Todamont

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 09:16:48 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2022, 09:28:41 PM by Todamont

Another rando shows up to tell the victims to shut up.

Flagged as accomplice. Fuck anyone who comes to scam accusation threads and slanders and insults the victims, especially the first victim who warned everyone years ago. I'll flag every fucking one of you as ACCOMPLICE.

Any other people who are NOT VICTIMS want to chime in here and insult the people who ARE VICTIMS of this scam?

This thread is for people who want LEGAL recourse from Tim Fillmore. Not for people who want to stalk Tim's family or go outside the law to get recourse, or to shame or insult the victims of the scam.
timbodine

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 02:26:34 AM

Just peeled and sweeped a private key from 1 of 2 of my Titan Silver 1BTCs. Never was any btc on the wallet. Feels bad man. Im out 40k at todays price, any way we can sue this guy?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 02:46:05 AM

Just peeled and sweeped a private key from 1 of 2 of my Titan Silver 1BTCs. Never was any btc on the wallet. Feels bad man. Im out 40k at todays price, any way we can sue this guy?

can you share the address (public address)?

did you buy direct? or from secondary market?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 04:08:30 AM

1GnXUTkwPRsjF7ctcAs2ZYAjSFvHac45vW

Bought directly from Titan when they were released. 2014 I believe.

yea shows never funded - any images of the coin?

someone else may have to chime in here - but were the coins not funded until it was verified as received? is it possible this step was never done? though not sure why you would not have verified your purchase.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 10:36:23 AM

1GnXUTkwPRsjF7ctcAs2ZYAjSFvHac45vW

Bought directly from Titan when they were released. 2014 I believe.

yea shows never funded - any images of the coin?

someone else may have to chime in here - but were the coins not funded until it was verified as received? is it possible this step was never done? though not sure why you would not have verified your purchase.

Yes, this is definitely possible I forgot to do this step. Am I screwed?

If you forgot to do that step - it would only mean that Tim did not intentionally rip you off - the problem now would be that Tim is awol and Titan seems to be no more, so getting him to load the coin may be impossible.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
timbodine

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:19:54 PM

Tim, coming from a fellow Tim(timbodine), I implore you to please fund my (2) 1 BTC Silver Titan coins as was our agreement back in 2014. I live in California and am happy to meet in person to show proof of my Titan purchases. Please, please, please do the right thing here. These 2 coins are a big portion of my portfolio and it would be devastating for these to turn out to be worthless. Especially when I thought for years they had btc on them. I'll pray for your help and response.
Todamont

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 04:44:52 AM

Timbodine, I strongly recommend you go to the police and file a report with the FBI. If you start a class-action suit, I will gladly join, as another victim. I think our best chance as victims at getting paid back is by getting a criminal judgement first, and then a civil ruling, but I'm not a lawyer. I'm out 1BTC to this scam, I have been trying to get the police to move on Tim Fillmore and the Titan mint scam since 2016.

Also I would recommend not sharing more info with MoparMiningLLC account as they have been flagged as an ACCOMPLICE in this scam, for harassing and intentionally harming the victims. Don't you think it's weird that MoparMiningLLC is not a victim, but comes to this thread to chime in about every new victim and try to "advise" them, while he advertises here for a company that sells loadable crypto cards from a company registered in China? It's in bad taste, if you ask me.
timbodine

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 05:07:28 AM

Timbodine, I strongly recommend you go to the police and file a report with the FBI. If you start a class-action suit, I will gladly join, as another victim. I think our best chance as victims at getting paid back is by getting a criminal judgement first, and then a civil ruling, but I'm not a lawyer. I'm out 1BTC to this scam, I have been trying to get the police to move on Tim Fillmore and the Titan mint scam since 2016.

Also I would recommend not sharing more info with MoparMiningLLC account as they have been flagged as an ACCOMPLICE in this scam, for harassing and intentionally harming the victims. Don't you think it's weird that MoparMiningLLC is not a victim, but comes to this thread to chime in about every new victim and try to "advise" them, while he advertises here for a company that sells loadable crypto cards from a company registered in China? It's in bad taste, if you ask me.

Well I hope it wont come to that and hopefully Tim sees this and tries to make it right. I will wait 2 weeks for a response, but if none is received I will start proceedings, either going to law enforcement, a lawyer, or both. Thanks for the info and please continue to update as you get new info. I will do the same.
timbodine

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:30:14 AM

Another update:

So I just tried to sweep 1 of 10 0.1btc Titan Mint coins I purchased. The PK is not even valid. And I gave some of these away as gifts. Lord.
timbodine

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:49:53 AM

Ok, so I used different software to sweep the (2) 1 BTC Titan Silver coins and it worked. They have both been sweeped, which is good. I still cant figure out the PK on this 0.1btc Titan. Only has 29 characters instead of the required 30. Very odd and I've verified it over and over.
M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 07:30:08 AM

Some friendly advice, remove the Bitcoin addresses you posted. Now anyone can see where the funds are going.

M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 07:38:28 AM

Ok, so I used different software to sweep the (2) 1 BTC Titan Silver coins and it worked. They have both been sweeped, which is good. I still cant figure out the PK on this 0.1btc Titan. Only has 29 characters instead of the required 30. Very odd and I've verified it over and over.

Are you using software that supports mini private keys? It's possible to generate <30 chars private keys but the software will have to support that. Casascius series 1 used a 22 character mini priv key (he switched to 30 chars later on).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: