Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 01:43:54 AM

Guys if you have FBI case numbers, please post them below so I can link my complaint against MoparMiningLLC to those case numbers. My complaint against him will include these felony charges in the state of Florida:

1) Money Laundering
2) Interstate Wire Fraud
3) Grand Theft
4) Receipt of Stolen Funds

Thank you.

Be sure you include everyone who has redeemed a Titan in your complaint - including yourself. Since all I did was redeem Titans that were in my possession same as many other coins have been done by many other people.

Maybe you can make it a class action lawsuit against the entire Titan customer base (again including yourself) who has bought and redeemed a Titan.

and tick tock - you better file your report, it was supposed to be done this week and the week is nearly over.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Todamont

Activity: 603
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 04:44:45 PM

Yes, when there is a criminal and civil action against Tim, as the initial victim who has not yet been made whole, I will be requesting that any "redemptions" that happened after the initial police reports were filed, and people went public about having lost funds, be legally reversed and for those funds to be "clawed back" and redistributed to all victims equally (including the guy who is out over $2M), and in particular, I will be asking for felony charges to be filed against Mopar Mining LLC for knowingly receiving stolen funds and working together with the scammer to rob the victims. It's clear that Tim does not have the funds to pay everyone back, and is paying a few "redemptions" out of the funds he stole, from the earlier victims.

I have filed a police report against Mopar Mining LLC, for felony receipt of stolen funds, interstate wire fraud, and felony grand theft, and conspiracy to commit those crimes along with Tim Fillmore, and I have referred the Florida police that this is an ongoing crime and referenced the FINSEC case number and referred them to the FBI Cybercrimes Unit, to help investigate, the "Titan Mint" bitcoin scam.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 12:55:02 AM

Yes, when there is a criminal and civil action against Tim, as the initial victim who has not yet been made whole, I will be requesting that any "redemptions" that happened after the initial police reports were filed, and people went public about having lost funds, be legally reversed and for those funds to be "clawed back" and redistributed to all victims equally (including the guy who is out over $2M), and in particular, I will be asking for felony charges to be filed against Mopar Mining LLC for knowingly receiving stolen funds and working together with the scammer to rob the victims. It's clear that Tim does not have the funds to pay everyone back, and is paying a few "redemptions" out of the funds he stole, from the earlier victims.

I have filed a police report against Mopar Mining LLC, for felony receipt of stolen funds, interstate wire fraud, and felony grand theft, and conspiracy to commit those crimes along with Tim Fillmore, and I have referred the Florida police that this is an ongoing crime and referenced the FINSEC case number and referred them to the FBI Cybercrimes Unit, to help investigate, the "Titan Mint" bitcoin scam.

This is you, always has been always will be. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Steeley

Activity: 1123
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 03:30:05 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2024, 02:47:17 AM by Steeley

Todamont,

I have read everything posted here over the years and I have to say I cannot follow what you are up to at all. I see no way that Mopar is your enemy and have no idea why you are so adamant in attacking him. I have not said anything in the forum on this because it's just not smart. Why interject yourself in a conversation that is irrational (which now I'm doing against better judgement)? You are like a wolf caught in a trappers trapline wanting to bite off the hands of people that are on your side.

Steeley

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: