Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 77028 times)
dinEDG (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:14:19 AM

See you all soon, glad to see that BTC is rising again. Hopefully I don't wake up to another crash! Cheesy
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:17:32 AM

LOL... Stack coin dev returned with a new but identical scam and people still falling into his trap blindly....
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:04:33 AM

Just bumping the thread up by trolling as promised. Heartfelt sympathies for those who already fell for the scam Lips sealed

Let's all be realistic about this, those pictures were photoshopped and he has no intention to add all those features in the wallet. I've seen it enough that I know this is a hoax. You'll get your coins from the IPO most likely, but without any of these features literally no1 will buy them. If this wasn't an IPO coin it would be a different case, but it is, and I suggest you all refer to a coin called "StackCoin". Gave my advice, take it or leave it. Probably will attract some hate for trying to level with people.

Yup, Been saying that for a while now. The stackcoin wallet screenshot has the same design feel of this one too  Wink And the trolls who usually scream Scam in RED are surprisiingly few for this thread. Of course.... that's because of the "escrow" you see... makes it all legit LOL.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if I were you. Don't want to miss out on the awkward silence after launch  Cheesy

This reminds me stackcoin which was posted with same wallet features and same stages of IPO.I am really nerves investing in this

check what stackcoin guy promised from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.0

What specialty brings this coin? or Why should be investor interested?
Thank you.

Custom wallet and an awesome marketplace.

Specifically, a high rate of return for investors as the IPO is incredibly generous.

Similar features and stage numbers? I understand the concern, but did Stackcoin offer escrow?

And what exactly does an escrow do? Lets say Wolong offered escrow. The coin launches, investors get their useless coins. Wolong gets the BTC. Its not going to change anything. I just don't understand why putting an escrow in between suddenly makes the venture credible. You wouldn't dare announce the release of the escrow after the completion of the stated goals in the OP right? Maybe a partial release after each feature is implemented? That would just make the whole thing fair... and you could have even my BTC for the IPO.... i'ts just like payment for your services for making a marketplace and overall good devs. Its a win-win for all.

Are you questioning the importance of an escrow?

"Wolong" ?

Just go, you're not adept at arguing, or making sense.

Ummmm.... ya, more or less the evasive response I was expecting. Let me simplify the question a bit for the newcomers. You are promising a host of features in your product. Are you willing to announce that the escrow will release the IPO funds to you slowly as and when you get those features up and running? That's what an escrow does right? They mediate a transaction between two or more parties to make sure the promises/claims are met. So yes, in this scenario, I am questioning the importance of an escrow.

Escrow funds released on will of the investors.

What does that even mean? I'm talking about what the value of the coin is going to be based on.... the p2p marketplace including 3rd party vendors, gambling site, ad campaigns, getting in indie game developers leading to custom Edge integrated online game sales, etc. These are the premise on which the investors are going to asses the value of the coin... its what you are proposing to offer to those who are going to mine Edge right? So why have an escrow if you are not saying that the escrow will release the payment only if you deliver on those claims?

I think you are understanding very clearly what I'm saying.

Ohhhhh! So you can release your funds when you're rich and crash the market? Cheesy

Eh what? Dude... do you understand English? Judging by the language and "projected awesomeness" of the coin in the OP and the responses you are giving now, I can only come to the conclusion that you are playing dumb. I think you are intelligent enough to know that a lot of fools fall at the magic word "escrow", like as if its the magic wand that protects them. You seem to be doing a poor job at completely evading the question... and I think you just gave yourself away Wink But don't worry, Until you have the escrow announce that the funds will be released slowly upon completion of the promised features, I'm not letting this comment chunk drown away in the middle of the thread. I will keep reposting this every once in a while for newcomers who land on the last page to see. You can open a new self moderated thread if you want... Oh and by the way, for an IPO coin, this ANN page has a surprisingly low number of SCAM Trolls lackeys.... I wonder why now  Wink The devil is in the details my friend Cheesy

If the coin doesn't launch with the advertised features then you just don't release the funds.

You are not getting it.... I have no doubt whether as to whether the people will get their coins or not. They definitely will. But the escrow agreement does not mention that the funds will be released to the dev only if the wallet is out with the advertised features. The OP clearly mentions that the features are to be implemented in the future sometime. Right now its just a basic good looking wallet that you can send/recieve coins, nothing more. Clearly the "investors" are taking part in the IPO based on the lucrative features the coin WILL provide in the future. So doesnt it make sense to release the escrow funds too in the future AFTER he provides the wallet with the advertized features?

I have only asked that the dev announce that his agreement with the escrow be slightly altered to add another clause... specifically that in addition to the promised coins to the "investors", that funds only be released after the promised features are implemented. But the dev and his zealots are completely evading that point and throwing a lot of distractions with definition of IPO, etc.

You see how this scam works now?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

can you release a test net like exo coin?

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
casacup

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:33:05 PM

Hope I'll deserve a bounty for it Smiley

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:10:25 PM

When does mining start? I don't like IPO's, but I will mine it.
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:23:15 PM

There are no proof of features yet? Is it possible to withdraw the funds from the escrow and the direct investing if we changed our minds before the distribution of the coin?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

Just bumping the thread up by trolling as promised. Heartfelt sympathies for those who already fell for the scam Lips sealed

Let's all be realistic about this, those pictures were photoshopped and he has no intention to add all those features in the wallet. I've seen it enough that I know this is a hoax. You'll get your coins from the IPO most likely, but without any of these features literally no1 will buy them. If this wasn't an IPO coin it would be a different case, but it is, and I suggest you all refer to a coin called "StackCoin". Gave my advice, take it or leave it. Probably will attract some hate for trying to level with people.

Yup, Been saying that for a while now. The stackcoin wallet screenshot has the same design feel of this one too  Wink And the trolls who usually scream Scam in RED are surprisiingly few for this thread. Of course.... that's because of the "escrow" you see... makes it all legit LOL.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if I were you. Don't want to miss out on the awkward silence after launch  Cheesy

This reminds me stackcoin which was posted with same wallet features and same stages of IPO.I am really nerves investing in this

check what stackcoin guy promised from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.0

What specialty brings this coin? or Why should be investor interested?
Thank you.

Custom wallet and an awesome marketplace.

Specifically, a high rate of return for investors as the IPO is incredibly generous.

Similar features and stage numbers? I understand the concern, but did Stackcoin offer escrow?

And what exactly does an escrow do? Lets say Wolong offered escrow. The coin launches, investors get their useless coins. Wolong gets the BTC. Its not going to change anything. I just don't understand why putting an escrow in between suddenly makes the venture credible. You wouldn't dare announce the release of the escrow after the completion of the stated goals in the OP right? Maybe a partial release after each feature is implemented? That would just make the whole thing fair... and you could have even my BTC for the IPO.... i'ts just like payment for your services for making a marketplace and overall good devs. Its a win-win for all.

Are you questioning the importance of an escrow?

"Wolong" ?

Just go, you're not adept at arguing, or making sense.

Ummmm.... ya, more or less the evasive response I was expecting. Let me simplify the question a bit for the newcomers. You are promising a host of features in your product. Are you willing to announce that the escrow will release the IPO funds to you slowly as and when you get those features up and running? That's what an escrow does right? They mediate a transaction between two or more parties to make sure the promises/claims are met. So yes, in this scenario, I am questioning the importance of an escrow.

Escrow funds released on will of the investors.

What does that even mean? I'm talking about what the value of the coin is going to be based on.... the p2p marketplace including 3rd party vendors, gambling site, ad campaigns, getting in indie game developers leading to custom Edge integrated online game sales, etc. These are the premise on which the investors are going to asses the value of the coin... its what you are proposing to offer to those who are going to mine Edge right? So why have an escrow if you are not saying that the escrow will release the payment only if you deliver on those claims?

I think you are understanding very clearly what I'm saying.

Ohhhhh! So you can release your funds when you're rich and crash the market? Cheesy

Eh what? Dude... do you understand English? Judging by the language and "projected awesomeness" of the coin in the OP and the responses you are giving now, I can only come to the conclusion that you are playing dumb. I think you are intelligent enough to know that a lot of fools fall at the magic word "escrow", like as if its the magic wand that protects them. You seem to be doing a poor job at completely evading the question... and I think you just gave yourself away Wink But don't worry, Until you have the escrow announce that the funds will be released slowly upon completion of the promised features, I'm not letting this comment chunk drown away in the middle of the thread. I will keep reposting this every once in a while for newcomers who land on the last page to see. You can open a new self moderated thread if you want... Oh and by the way, for an IPO coin, this ANN page has a surprisingly low number of SCAM Trolls lackeys.... I wonder why now  Wink The devil is in the details my friend Cheesy

If the coin doesn't launch with the advertised features then you just don't release the funds.

You are not getting it.... I have no doubt whether as to whether the people will get their coins or not. They definitely will. But the escrow agreement does not mention that the funds will be released to the dev only if the wallet is out with the advertised features. The OP clearly mentions that the features are to be implemented in the future sometime. Right now its just a basic good looking wallet that you can send/recieve coins, nothing more. Clearly the "investors" are taking part in the IPO based on the lucrative features the coin WILL provide in the future. So doesnt it make sense to release the escrow funds too in the future AFTER he provides the wallet with the advertized features?

I have only asked that the dev announce that his agreement with the escrow be slightly altered to add another clause... specifically that in addition to the promised coins to the "investors", that funds only be released after the promised features are implemented. But the dev and his zealots are completely evading that point and throwing a lot of distractions with definition of IPO, etc.

You see how this scam works now?

I'm sorry you didn't realize but the advertised features are, on launch.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:22:23 PM

There are no proof of features yet? Is it possible to withdraw the funds from the escrow and the direct investing if we changed our minds before the distribution of the coin?

We have a video, but if that's not enough sure you can go ahead and contact anon136.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:40:15 PM

LOL... Stack coin dev returned with a new but identical scam and people still falling into his trap blindly....

Right, it's all the same guy of course.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:01:51 PM

Lets be very clear about this. On release, the wallet will include trading support, coin mixing, pool mining, dice game and a marketplace. Which is all very nice... and then there is a host of other juicy "future goals" that you plan on achieving. But you want the IPO money released upfront and is not ready to accept the payment in parts as and when those goals are implemented? And you also think this is not in the least scammy looking because you are giving them "EdgeCoins" in exchange for BTC through an escrow?

A Developer who is planning to be there for the long haul and actually plans on implementing the promised features would have absolutely no problems in having the BTC released from escrow as and when the features are ready. On the other hand, for someone who has no plans of doing any of that will insist on having the valuable BTC released in exchange for the premine that he pulled from thin air.

As long as people realize that the coins they hold are nothing special and are worthless shitcoins till you implement the features, its all cool. They're also trusting you to follow through AFTER payment, and that the escrow is just to mediate the transfer of funds, and has nothing to do with whether the features will be implemented or not. As long as someone who plans on "investing" in this coin is clear of these unmentioned details, they are free to make or lose money with the informed decisions they make. The only reason I insist on spamming is because this clarity is not available in the OP.   Wink

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:05:31 PM

Lets be very clear about this. On release, the wallet will include trading support, coin mixing, pool mining, dice game and a marketplace. Which is all very nice... and then there is a host of other juicy "future goals" that you plan on achieving. But you want the IPO money released upfront and is not ready to accept the payment in parts as and when those goals are implemented? And you also think this is not in the least scammy looking because you are giving them "EdgeCoins" in exchange for BTC through an escrow?

A Developer who is planning to be there for the long haul and actually plans on implementing the promised features would have absolutely no problems in having the BTC released from escrow as and when the features are ready. On the other hand, for someone who has no plans of doing any of that will insist on having the valuable BTC released in exchange for the premine that he pulled from thin air.

As long as people realize that the coins they hold are nothing special and are worthless shitcoins till you implement the features, its all cool. They're also trusting you to follow through AFTER payment, and that the escrow is just to mediate the transfer of funds, and has nothing to do with whether the features will be implemented or not. As long as someone who plans on "investing" in this coin is clear of these unmentioned details, they are free to make or lose money with the informed decisions they make. The only reason I insist on spamming is because this clarity is not available in the OP.   Wink

Everyone who has invested has done so aware that there will be launch features and future goals. All your doing is bumping my thread with maroon colored text, you're embarrassing yourself. Stop.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

Right, it's all the same guy of course.

So like... since you insist on being transparent, What's your justification for creating a new account for announcing this coin?

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

Everyone who has invested has done so aware that there will be launch features and future goals. All your doing is bumping my thread with maroon colored text, you're embarrassing yourself. Stop.

Oh that's fine dear. Thank you for your concern for my well being. My goal after all is to bump the thread and score more eyeballs, so we're all good actually  Roll Eyes

dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:17:55 PM

Oh that's fine dear. Thank you for your concern for my well being. My goal after all is to bump the thread and score more eyeballs, so we're all good actually  Roll Eyes

Read the top of the OP post concerning the new account and alright. I don't mind you bumping the thread as you're pretty much outlining what an "IPO" is, keep it up.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:36:18 PM

Updating the investor page soon. We have so many investors now, we'll just be uploading an excel document.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:52:00 PM

When will Stage 2 investment ends. April 6 or April 16?
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:06:06 PM

When will Stage 2 investment ends. April 6 or April 16?

16th

11 days
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:51:01 PM

This coins sounds like BC to me.  Will this also have its own altcoin multipool just like BC after POW mining? I miss BC but should not be this one.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:33:53 PM

This coins sounds like BC to me.  Will this also have its own altcoin multipool just like BC after POW mining? I miss BC but should not be this one.

Multipool sounds like a great idea Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: