Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 77028 times)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:31:12 AM

This reminds me stackcoin which was posted with same wallet features and same stages of IPO.I am really nerves investing in this

check what stackcoin guy promised from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.0

What specialty brings this coin? or Why should be investor interested?
Thank you.

Custom wallet and an awesome marketplace.

Specifically, a high rate of return for investors as the IPO is incredibly generous.

Similar features and stage numbers? I understand the concern, but did Stackcoin offer escrow?

And what exactly does an escrow do? Lets say Wolong offered escrow. The coin launches, investors get their useless coins. Wolong gets the BTC. Its not going to change anything. I just don't understand why putting an escrow in between suddenly makes the venture credible. You wouldn't dare announce the release of the escrow after the completion of the stated goals in the OP right? Maybe a partial release after each feature is implemented? That would just make the whole thing fair... and you could have even my BTC for the IPO.... i'ts just like payment for your services for making a marketplace and overall good devs. Its a win-win for all.

Are you questioning the importance of an escrow?

"Wolong" ?

Just go, you're not adept at arguing, or making sense.

Ummmm.... ya, more or less the evasive response I was expecting. Let me simplify the question a bit for the newcomers. You are promising a host of features in your product. Are you willing to announce that the escrow will release the IPO funds to you slowly as and when you get those features up and running? That's what an escrow does right? They mediate a transaction between two or more parties to make sure the promises/claims are met. So yes, in this scenario, I am questioning the importance of an escrow.

Escrow funds released on will of the investors.

What does that even mean? I'm talking about what the value of the coin is going to be based on.... the p2p marketplace including 3rd party vendors, gambling site, ad campaigns, getting in indie game developers leading to custom Edge integrated online game sales, etc. These are the premise on which the investors are going to asses the value of the coin... its what you are proposing to offer to those who are going to mine Edge right? So why have an escrow if you are not saying that the escrow will release the payment only if you deliver on those claims?

I think you are understanding very clearly what I'm saying.

Ohhhhh! So you can release your funds when you're rich and crash the market? Cheesy

Eh what? Dude... do you understand English? Judging by the language and "projected awesomeness" of the coin in the OP and the responses you are giving now, I can only come to the conclusion that you are playing dumb. I think you are intelligent enough to know that a lot of fools fall at the magic word "escrow", like as if its the magic wand that protects them. You seem to be doing a poor job at completely evading the question... and I think you just gave yourself away Wink But don't worry, Until you have the escrow announce that the funds will be released slowly upon completion of the promised features, I'm not letting this comment chunk drown away in the middle of the thread. I will keep reposting this every once in a while for newcomers who land on the last page to see. You can open a new self moderated thread if you want... Oh and by the way, for an IPO coin, this ANN page has a surprisingly low number of SCAM Trolls lackeys.... I wonder why now  Wink The devil is in the details my friend Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:48:49 AM

This reminds me stackcoin which was posted with same wallet features and same stages of IPO.I am really nerves investing in this

check what stackcoin guy promised from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.0

Thank you.

Specifically, a high rate of return for investors as the IPO is incredibly generous.

Similar features and stage numbers? I understand the concern, but did Stackcoin offer escrow?

And what exactly does an escrow do? Lets say Wolong offered escrow. The coin launches, investors get their useless coins. Wolong gets the BTC. Its not going to change anything. I just don't understand why putting an escrow in between suddenly makes the venture credible. You wouldn't dare announce the release of the escrow after the completion of the stated goals in the OP right? Maybe a partial release after each feature is implemented? That would just make the whole thing fair... and you could have even my BTC for the IPO.... i'ts just like payment for your services for making a marketplace and overall good devs. Its a win-win for all.

"Wolong" ?

Ummmm.... ya, more or less the evasive response I was expecting. Let me simplify the question a bit for the newcomers. You are promising a host of features in your product. Are you willing to announce that the escrow will release the IPO funds to you slowly as and when you get those features up and running? That's what an escrow does right? They mediate a transaction between two or more parties to make sure the promises/claims are met. So yes, in this scenario, I am questioning the importance of an escrow.

What does that even mean? I'm talking about what the value of the coin is going to be based on.... the p2p marketplace including 3rd party vendors, gambling site, ad campaigns, getting in indie game developers leading to custom Edge integrated online game sales, etc. These are the premise on which the investors are going to asses the value of the coin... its what you are proposing to offer to those who are going to mine Edge right? So why have an escrow if you are not saying that the escrow will release the payment only if you deliver on those claims?

Ohhhhh! So you can release your funds when you're rich and crash the market? Cheesy

Eh what? Dude... do you understand English? Judging by the language and "projected awesomeness" of the coin in the OP and the responses you are giving now, I can only come to the conclusion that you are playing dumb. I think you are intelligent enough to know that a lot of fools fall at the magic word "escrow", like as if its the magic wand that protects them. You seem to be doing a poor job at completely evading the question... and I think you just gave yourself away Wink But don't worry, Until you have the escrow announce that the funds will be released slowly upon completion of the promised features, I'm not letting this comment chunk drown away in the middle of the thread. I will keep reposting this every once in a while for newcomers who land on the last page to see. You can open a new self moderated thread if you want... Oh and by the way, for an IPO coin, this ANN page has a surprisingly low number of SCAM Trolls lackeys.... I wonder why now  Wink The devil is in the details my friend Cheesy

Wtf.
He probably doesn't understand you because you are clueless. Do you have any idea what an IPO is or why actual companies use it? I'm asking sarcastically because if you did you would not be stupid enough to think that the money raised through an IPO has to sit somewhere and collect dust for a certain amount of time. Escrow is used so they only get the BTC once you get the coins, nothing else.

Really now? If I remember correctly, in an IPO, the "company" says they will go to greater profits with so-n-so advancements and goals, etc and would like people to put in money for their deeds and in return get a share of the promised profit they make. "investors" put in money, and if the company succeeds, well and good, if not - tough luck. Fair enough. There is an infrastructure to make sure the profits are achieved, and more importantly, an infrastructure to make sure the money goes into the development of the company.

So let me put it this way.... what good are the coins to the investors if the coin's promised features are not implemented? The coins are a zero value shitcoin if it does not have the promised features. So having an "escrow" hand over all the money to the dev in exchange for some shitcoins without any of the promised features is not going to make the presence of an escrow anything special. Split the development of the advertized features into 5-6 stages. Have the escrow released to the dev after completion and implementation of each stage. Why is that so complicated to understand? Its a win-win for a dev with a real coin... he's earning it. Not so much for a guy who is going to disappear once the coins change hands. Anything wrong with the logic there?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:25:08 PM

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

Hey sonysasankan, don't try to talk reason into these IPO idiots, they will never get it. It has been lined out so often in the IPO-coin threads, that IPO always means scam, because the coin devs get profit no matter what happens with the coin. Everyone sees the flaw, all they bet on is buying in and dump the IPO as soon as it hits exchanges like cryptsy for ROI+profit. That's the simple rule of this game. Everyone who thinks, this is safe investment, is but a moron.
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:30:00 PM

Mannn... Primedice pay out the 17th, so no investment for me:/ any way to push it back just one day?

I mean it depends, we can discuss it though.

please consider Smiley

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:45:52 PM

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

Hey sonysasankan, don't try to talk reason into these IPO idiots, they will never get it. It has been lined out so often in the IPO-coin threads, that IPO always means scam, because the coin devs get profit no matter what happens with the coin. Everyone sees the flaw, all they bet on is buying in and dump the IPO as soon as it hits exchanges like cryptsy for ROI+profit. That's the simple rule of this game. Everyone who thinks, this is safe investment, is but a moron.

I know.... my goal is not to convince the devs that what they are doing is a scam. It is for the people who are getting into crypto and read the forums. Let them take the risk, nothing against that, but let them do so with quality information at hand. Even if the lackeys respond with a lot of correct-sounding blah blah blah, as long as this is an unmoderated forum, I can say what I want. And if the miners or "investors" decides to go skeptical and do some research before they hit the "send" button on their client, Im happy with that  Grin

dinEDG (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:08:12 PM

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

I know.... my goal is not to convince the devs that what they are doing is a scam. It is for the people who are getting into crypto and read the forums. Let them take the risk, nothing against that, but let them do so with quality information at hand. Even if the lackeys respond with a lot of correct-sounding blah blah blah, as long as this is an unmoderated forum, I can say what I want. And if the miners or "investors" decides to go skeptical and do some research before they hit the "send" button on their client, Im happy with that  Grin

Alright.
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

Nice coin. Been looking for one like this. IPO at first bothered me, but I then realize it's a decent way to get arround a premine. Can see you've put alot of work into, and that wallet>? Sweet.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:39:48 PM

Nice coin. Been looking for one like this. IPO at first bothered me, but I then realize it's a decent way to get arround a premine. Can see you've put alot of work into, and that wallet>? Sweet.

Thanks for the positivity Smiley
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:53:58 PM

Mannn... Primedice pay out the 17th, so no investment for me:/ any way to push it back just one day?

I mean it depends, we can discuss it though.

please consider Smiley

Can you respond to my PM please?
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:03:40 PM

Is this coin meant to be cpu only?

No, where do you see that?

I didn't see it here but I saw this coins using x11 and I thought I read somewhere that x11 was a cpu only algo.

precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:23:32 PM

I didn't see it here but I saw this coins using x11 and I thought I read somewhere that x11 was a cpu only algo.

I think it was originally, but there is a x11 miner on darkcoins website for gpu (modded cgminer) which I use. Get 3x hash rate and 20 degrees less noise and less power consumption Smiley Its not cpu-only now though.

dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:42:34 PM

Nah you can mine with GPU.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:11:01 PM

Let's all be realistic about this, those pictures were photoshopped and he has no intention to add all those features in the wallet. I've seen it enough that I know this is a hoax. You'll get your coins from the IPO most likely, but without any of these features literally no1 will buy them. If this wasn't an IPO coin it would be a different case, but it is, and I suggest you all refer to a coin called "StackCoin". Gave my advice, take it or leave it. Probably will attract some hate for trying to level with people.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:29:28 PM

Let's all be realistic about this, those pictures were photoshopped and he has no intention to add all those features in the wallet. I've seen it enough that I know this is a hoax. You'll get your coins from the IPO most likely, but without any of these features literally no1 will buy them. If this wasn't an IPO coin it would be a different case, but it is, and I suggest you all refer to a coin called "StackCoin". Gave my advice, take it or leave it. Probably will attract some hate for trying to level with people.

Yeah just disregard the video and the escrow.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:19:29 PM

Yup, Been saying that for a while now. The stackcoin wallet screenshot has the same design feel of this one too  Wink And the trolls who usually scream Scam in RED are surprisiingly few for this thread. Of course.... that's because of the "escrow" you see... makes it all legit LOL.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if I were you. Don't want to miss out on the awkward silence after launch  Cheesy

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:23:49 PM

Just because an IPO has escrow, does not mean it is legit.

All the video shows is you sending coins over. LMFAO, a sixth grade coder could do what the video shows. If this coin actually launches 100%, no bullsh**, then I'm behind this great coin. Until then, this is a well designed IPO shill scam. Until it releases with ALL the features promised, it will continue to be so 100%. Best of luck everyone.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:29:42 PM

All the video shows is you sending coins over. LMFAO, a sixth grade coder could do what the video shows. If this coin actually launches 100%, no bullsh**, then I'm behind this great coin. Until then, this is a well designed IPO shill scam. Until it releases with ALL the features promised, it will continue to be so 100%. Best of luck everyone.

Oh boy, another scam nay-sayer. Haven't seen any of them today...

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:44:22 PM

Alright, replicate the video.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:58:40 PM

Yup, Been saying that for a while now. The stackcoin wallet screenshot has the same design feel of this one too  Wink And the trolls who usually scream Scam in RED are surprisiingly few for this thread. Of course.... that's because of the "escrow" you see... makes it all legit LOL.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if I were you. Don't want to miss out on the awkward silence after launch  Cheesy

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

Thanks.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:08:21 PM

Oh boy, another scam nay-sayer. Haven't seen any of them today...

Welcome Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: