Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 77028 times)
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

What a show ! Smiley

UTC UTC UTC
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:41:55 PM

OKAY GUYS and GALS! ! ! !

LISTEN UP !!!!

I contacted the FBI - we will not need to contact Inter-pol - the FBI will do this for us.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO !!!!

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Good stuff... glad to see us trying to bring people to justice on fraud.

And best of luck!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:43:20 PM

LISTEN UP !!!!

I contacted the FBI - we will not need to contact Inter-pol - the FBI will do this for us.

Go to the above FBI website and fill out the form
WE NEED EVERYBODY TO DO THIS!!

Attach as MUCH info as you can !!

Websites - forums - emails - chats - How much you lost in Coin and what the USD amt was at the time of the transaction - ANYTHING !!

The more info you supply the better chance they have to find this guy/gal scam'er.

I'm going to post this around but I need you to help spread the word and start filing the FBI form at the above link.

DO NOT LET THIS PERSON GET AWAY WITH THIS ! ! !

I really don't care how old or young this person is.
I want to see him/her/them HAULED OFF TO PRISON ! ! !

Please do you part and work with the FBI to bring this person in !!!

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH STEALING OUR PROPERTY ! !
(until Congress creates a law that say's it's a currency - it's property for now)

P.S. - The FBI knows what BTC and LTC is so make sure you include EVERYTHING !!!

dinEDG - their coming for you :-D
I've seen plenty of stupid posts today but this takes the cake

haha true

Hey, guys, at least they're trying.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:47:26 PM

I doubt this scamming noob did any OPsec so why don't you just ask this forum's staff to release his IP address?

EDIT:If anything, Karma does not allow this sort of thing to go unchecked. The law of the universe does not allow imbalances of this sort. He will have deep pain brought upon him in some sort of manner for the misdeeds he has done Wink
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:47:46 PM

I asked Anon for a refund.

Too sad there are so many scams around here.

and Anon gave my refund!! I suggest everyone to use Anon for all IPOs.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:50:14 PM

This is a reminder that just because a coin has escrow it does not mean you are safe.

A few weeks back I thought it would be a clever scam to offer a coin IPO with escrow but also list a direct address for those who did not want to use escrow.  People don't want a fee so they will use the direct deposit address, thinking the coin is legitimate because there is an escrow.  The scammer just accepts that they will not get coins from everyone who use escrow, content taking everyone elses coin.

So the hackers dismantled your code?  They destroyed the code as well as stole the wallets?  Or are you saying you dismantled the code because you are giving up on the project?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:50:50 PM

I knew it, this guy promised heaven on earth within a short time. Are people out of there mind?  Open beta that only newbies account have accessed to?  Sending spam pm soliciting for investment?  To those that invested directly, you are greedy and you deserved to lose your money.

You've touched on the real skill that makes for a good scam detector: knowing code, knowing how to code, and having some experience coding. An experienced coder, I'm sure, can spot someone who "promise{s} heaven on earth in a short time."

Maybe it's because I got sucked in, but I was wondering if the original poster was a kid who thought he could 'bootstrap' his big idea by hiring a real dev to code it for him in his timeframe - and who then vamoosed because he got turned down.

On the other hand, his behaviour pattern fits a scammer who covered his backside in preparation for pulling off for another scam...

We all felt that but I it where to be true this coin would have been the bomb.

I'm no coder but the whole things looks pretty doable. Create a direct buy / sell for usd in the wallet and have a direct link to a private trading environment would be killer.

Risk and reward...

There's always the option of kicking in beer money and hoping to get a new desktop out of it. In value terms, I lost the price of a new pair of running shoes. Since I've girded myself to see an IPCO "investment" as a spend, I'm not that butthurt. It's a helluva lot less worse than losing the price of a car in a penny-stock scam or bubble.

Or, for that matter, losing 1000 BTC in a Gox-type fustercluck.

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:52:39 PM

I'm getting tired of asking, Someone give me the god damn direct investment address so I can see the total amount that was scammed.
left-ca

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:52:55 PM

EDIT WHY THE FUCK IS THE DEVS ALT ACCOUNT NOT BANNED YET

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573956.new
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:56:34 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:54:02 PM by arandy

I'm getting tired of asking, Someone give me the god damn direct investment address so I can see the total amount that was scammed.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:59:20 PM

Page 11 of me posting picture and then dev saying "escrow" at the end of it. Proof that Escrow is not some magic wand of protection that will make everything ok when you invest in IPO. Do not invest in IPO of any kind is my advice to all.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:01:15 PM

Can't say I didn't try to warn and inform you folks here during stage one.  Telling people to view StackCoin before investing any funds/etc.
Sorry to hear you guys were scammed, but greed is a risky thing to hold onto.

I understand that in hard times, greediness sometimes goes hand in hand with desperation.  
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:05:50 PM

All of you who lost your money completely deserve it and I feel absolutely no pity for you yaks with under developed frontal lobes. Right from the very beginning me and a few other consistently pushed the "dev"to answer some good questions about the promised features, wallets, and a host of other details like the suspicious lack of people calling it scam. To avoid these points getting lost in scroller friendly short sightedness, they were always replied quoted with bold large text... multiple times throughout the page so it doesnt get lost. But the IPO just grew and grew regardless of all the evasions the "dev" was pullling off. Just looking at the trained monkeys jumping to defend their "mother", Its was pretty evident it was an organized and planned scam. A lot of sensible people  tried telling that to you "shut up and take my money" fucks!!

So let me iteriate, and lets call a spade for what it is. The money you "lost". You did not lose it. It was not stolen from you. You did not even get tricked by a liar. You are definitely not a victim. You gave it away... voluntarily... without thinking or questioning. The people who received your money weren't theives. They earned it fair and square, as compensation for their skilled planning, teamwork, infrastructure,  and execution.

Someone pulls an Oceans' eleven and you have to be really really biased to be on the idiot's side. I had goosebumbs of joy when I read the OP. It was just short of having its own background score  Cheesy I sincerely hope for more of these scams to happen, till evolution kicks in. What we need is more scams, not less of them!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
MinerP

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

WTF i wake up to this!!!!! good thing i used anon... man i had such high hopes for this coin x11+PoS.... good one dinEdge good one u faggot
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:01 PM

All of you who lost your money completely deserve it and I feel absolutely no pity for you yaks with under developed frontal lobes. Right from the very beginning me and a few other consistently pushed the "dev"to answer some good questions about the promised features, wallets, and a host of other details like the suspicious lack of people calling it scam. To avoid these points getting lost in scroller friendly short sightedness, they were always replied quoted with bold large text... multiple times throughout the page so it doesnt get lost. But the IPO just grew and grew regardless of all the evasions the "dev" was pullling off. Just looking at the trained monkeys jumping to defend their "mother", Its was pretty evident it was an organized and planned scam. A lot of sensible people  tried telling that to you "shut up and take my money" fucks!!

So let me iteriate, and lets call a spade for what it is. The money you "lost". You did not lose it. It was not stolen from you. You did not even get tricked by a liar. You are definitely not a victim. You gave it away... voluntarily... without thinking or questioning. The people who received your money weren't theives. They earned it fair and square, as compensation for their skilled planning, teamwork, infrastructure,  and execution.

Someone pulls an Oceans' eleven and you have to be really really biased to be on the idiot's side. I had goosebumbs of joy when I read the OP. It was just short of having its own background score  Cheesy I sincerely hope for more of these scams to happen, till evolution kicks in. What we need is more scams, not less of them!

you're the smartest... wow.

such awesomeness... cool post, bro

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:11 PM

fbi wont do shit,

here what you need to do....
here it bitcointalk.org info...

Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Email:  e81c1db34f894c78b4bfaf3f6f506b3e.protect@whoisguard.com

they are the only one with IP logs of the scammer....

each day all send one email to him asking for info till they do.

next...

irpilot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:18 PM

So when do I get the password to the wallet.rar? XD
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:10:19 PM

IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:11:14 PM

Limecoin donation in support of edgecoin investors

The Limecoin team is offering 500 Lime to anyone who can provide verification that they were an investor in the Edgecoin IPO. We understand this is a small amount of currency compared to what many of you invested in edgecoin, and we apologize that we do not have the funds to do more. We are trying to help in any way we can. We encourage other coins to please do the same.

If you can provide verification that you were an investor in edgecoin, please PM me on any of the forums we all frequent, or email me at limecoin@hotmail.com. Anyone who can be confirmed as an investor in edgecoin will receive 500 limecoins.

Please note: We're open to suggestions on how to best verify the investors, please PM me or post here if you have any suggestions. Thank you.

http://www.limecoin.org/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575094.0

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
caspar

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:15:50 PM

LISTEN UP !!!!

Go to the above FBI website and fill out the form
WE NEED EVERYBODY TO DO THIS!!

Attach as MUCH info as you can !!

Websites - forums - emails - chats - How much you lost in Coin and what the USD amt was at the time of the transaction - ANYTHING !!

The more info you supply the better chance they have to find this guy/gal scam'er.

I'm going to post this around but I need you to help spread the word and start filing the FBI form at the above link.

DO NOT LET THIS PERSON GET AWAY WITH THIS ! ! !

I really don't care how old or young this person is.
I want to see him/her/them HAULED OFF TO PRISON ! ! !

Please do you part and work with the FBI to bring this person in !!!

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH STEALING OUR PROPERTY ! !
(until Congress creates a law that say's it's a currency - it's property for now)

P.S. - The FBI knows what BTC and LTC is so make sure you include EVERYTHING !!!

dinEDG - their coming for you :-D

Tell me what to do, for example, fill in a form
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: