Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 06:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits 🦁 Fantasy Premier League 🎁 Over 0.15 BTC 🎁 26/27  (Read 93756 times)
cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3315



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:13:04 AM
 #9921

Has is price increased already?

Player like Raya is a season long goalie, just keep him on the post every week and save your self stress of planning for goalies.

He's at 6.1. If you ask me, way too much - I simply can't justify that 1.5 mil difference compared to a solid GK. I think it's better used elsewhere.

- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.

Kinsky's been shit, so were Spurs. I like the idea of rotating 2 4.5mil GK's, but whenever I do it the guy on my bench starts saving penalties or stuff like that. Therefore I think I'll lock myself here and have a starting GK for all upcoming games.

_________________

Initially Konsa felt like a really poor choice but the more I think about it, the more I like it. The problem is that I want Timber as well.

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:02:12 PM
 #9922


- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
 
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager Grin

I need help, now that I remembered to set my team, if not, I'll forget as usual.

What's the injury update on; Semenyo, Palmer and Isak?

I have these trio in my team. I don't even know if this is my opportunity to use the wildcard. My players will be cannibalizing one another's points this week.

Calafiori, Raya vs Calvert,
Gvardiol, Semenyo, Cherki vs Szoboszlai, Isak Angry

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1203



View Profile
Today at 02:53:29 PM
 #9923


- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
 
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager Grin

Since time in memorial there are always two 4.5m starting GKs some seasons you even get blessed with a 4.5m and 4m ones, the idea is really nice, and it helps dynamism, but I'm not sure how much difference that would make in the long run, except you get extremely lucky with switching them.

He's at 6.1. If you ask me, way too much - I simply can't justify that 1.5 mil difference compared to a solid GK. I think it's better used elsewhere.

Initially Konsa felt like a really poor choice but the more I think about it, the more I like it. The problem is that I want Timber as well.

No doubt, if you look at it from a Raya vs other GKs, the price cannot be justified, but also look at from different perspective, which is how many Arsenal defense are you buying into for the long term ? Right now the most guaranteed one in minutes are Gabriel 8.0m and Calafiori 5.5m, every other ones are Timber 6.5m, Saliba 5.9 Mosquera 5.3m, Hincapie 5.2m and Konsa 4.5m

So, if you want 2 Arsenal defenders without fear of rotation or with chances of playing the most minutes you would be looking at this combinations without Raya; You'd have to include Gabriel to have the best option, any other two combinations comes at higher risk of playing minutes, so what's the point of having Arsenal's defense if they're not guaranteed for playing minutes ? and in someway the question if Raya is really worth 6.1 could be interpreted as you picking one of Raya vs Gabriel, because if Gabriel were to 6.1m he'd be on every fantasy team even without attacking returns.

That said, I currently don't have Raya, and I'm playing with just a GK, but should Konsa lose his spot permanently, then Konsa is going to be Raya for me, whichever other ones I need to switch to could easily be done with Calafiori or Saka if I'm going with triple defense.

Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1343


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
Today at 03:10:42 PM
 #9924

- Anybody looking at Raya then? I hate spending a lot on a GK
I hate it too and i know Arsenal has a very strong defense, but i have a feeling they would concede more goals this season than a lot of people think they would. Raya's going for £6.1m, too expensive for me. I'd just stick with Verbruggen, though i'd have to change my substitute goalkeeper when i want to play my BB chip, not sure how i ended up with Dubravka on the bench.
Quote
- What to do with City players? Skip them all?
I am not selling the ones i have, i already have three City assets in my team right now. I had plans to play my WC immediately after the international break, but i don't think i will, i'd wait a gameweek or two, just to see how everything settles.

rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2109



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:43:17 PM
 #9925


- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
 
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager Grin

I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind
Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money

The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them

Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis

I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m
That’s a savings of 1m and more options

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:13:28 PM
 #9926


I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind
Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money

The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them

Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis

I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m
That’s a savings of 1m and more options
Say no more, I am using my wildcard coming weeks, that will help me implement this noble idea. I'll gain 2 things;

- Saving 1m
- Having a good keeper to play my bench boost

Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1312



View Profile WWW
Today at 04:18:42 PM
 #9927


I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind
Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money

The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them

Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis

I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m
That’s a savings of 1m and more options

I think many mangers ran away from Raya because of the price and same thing with Gabriel, the only reason many would be going for them is when you would get extra aside clean sheets surprisingly Verbruggen has kept same cleansheet as Raya this season. So while I am still having selection dilemma with which to go for, I do think if I am spending 10m GKs it will be for a top $5.5m and Verbruggen for better rotation rather than for Raya and as dead wood goal keeper.

Then comes the biggest challenge which is picking each of this keepers each week. I have sucked so far with my GK for each always getting lesser points than his substitute

Arsenal this season doesn’t look like a one would have that premium player, at least for now only Calafiori stands out. In the midfield it’s a big selection problem too.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Rruchi man
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1342



View Profile
Today at 04:51:37 PM
 #9928

Konsa to me feels like a more stable option than Mosquera; I think Arteta prefers Mosquera as a substitute because he is not as good on the ball as Saliba and Konsa are with passing, something Arteta is super interested in.  

It was actually clear even before the injury to Mosquera that Konsa would walk more easily into the starting eleven and he got that I will say much easily due to the Mosquera injury and I am confident this will remain like this. Because if there is something that Arteta doesn’t do much is rotation most especially in the defense and the Midfield, except Saliba comes back ha can continue with this line up until the end if he has that opportunity.

So Konsa is the best option for me and he even boast of DEFCON
On individual qualities, Konsa is far better than Mosquera and I am not the only one who thinks as such. Even if Mosquera did not get injured, to make Konsa’s entry into the team easier , Konsa would have found his way in still. He possesses the exact kind of aggression that matches Gabriel’s own in Center Back, Arteta would have easily noticed that.

Quote
I have Halaand and Gvardiol for City and due to even rotation risk I am thinking of sticking with just this two. Most of the midfield options like Cherki, Enzo, Semenyo or even foden faces rotation risk or lesser minutes if the squad is all back to fitness. I am not actually concentrating on this charges for now
Of all the players asides Haaland, Semenyo is the most likely of players that will get minutes if he is fit. He can play a full game.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Joca97
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1044



View Profile WWW
Today at 05:45:01 PM
 #9929


- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
 
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager Grin

I need help, now that I remembered to set my team, if not, I'll forget as usual.

What's the injury update on; Semenyo, Palmer and Isak?

I have these trio in my team. I don't even know if this is my opportunity to use the wildcard. My players will be cannibalizing one another's points this week.

Calafiori, Raya vs Calvert,
Gvardiol, Semenyo, Cherki vs Szoboszlai, Isak Angry

Im really intrested as well what is the injury update on many players. I have 4 players that are questionable for the next game and i think that this is a perfect moment to use the free hit chip. I wonder whats the situation with Semenyo. I think this round will be really tricky after the national break. A lot of huge players are injured

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Smartvirus
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392


Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services


View Profile
Today at 05:58:25 PM
 #9930

Im really intrested as well what is the injury update on many players. I have 4 players that are questionable for the next game and i think that this is a perfect moment to use the free hit chip. I wonder whats the situation with Semenyo. I think this round will be really tricky after the national break. A lot of huge players are injured

The injury situation has just left me with conflicting thoughts on how to proceed. I was hoping I’ll use my WC to get in some interesting players that would have to stay in the team for the next 3 GWs looking at some better fixtures maybe. Unfortunately, most of the players I have envisioned for this WC update are out injured.
On the other hand, I’ve got at least 3 FTs, that I can use but, those where to serve as contingency plans and I’m left trying to figure out what would be my better option.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Trofo
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3991


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
Today at 06:10:46 PM
 #9931


- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
 
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager Grin

I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind
Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money

The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them

Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis

I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m
That’s a savings of 1m and more options
It always looks good as an idea and it always fails miserably. I don't think I will use that tactic ever again. Problem is one keeper always has better match, but there will come a GW, when the one with good match concedes and ends up on 1 pointer while the other one does miracles and keeps clean sheet. If it happens once that 10 point swing will hurt but not terribly, if it happens more than once you will feel awful. Problem with keepers is that their points are the hardest to predict. Unless you just take Raya. Usually best scoring keeper in GW is the one with bad fixture, since saves bring points.

But try it, maybe you will have more luck than I did with rotating GK strat.

Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!