cryptofrka
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3320
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 08:13:04 AM |
|
Has is price increased already?
Player like Raya is a season long goalie, just keep him on the post every week and save your self stress of planning for goalies.
He's at 6.1. If you ask me, way too much - I simply can't justify that 1.5 mil difference compared to a solid GK. I think it's better used elsewhere. - I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
Kinsky's been shit, so were Spurs. I like the idea of rotating 2 4.5mil GK's, but whenever I do it the guy on my bench starts saving penalties or stuff like that. Therefore I think I'll lock myself here and have a starting GK for all upcoming games. _________________ Initially Konsa felt like a really poor choice but the more I think about it, the more I like it. The problem is that I want Timber as well.
|
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 02:02:12 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager 
I need help, now that I remembered to set my team, if not, I'll forget as usual. What's the injury update on; Semenyo, Palmer and Isak? I have these trio in my team. I don't even know if this is my opportunity to use the wildcard. My players will be cannibalizing one another's points this week. Calafiori, Raya vs Calvert, Gvardiol, Semenyo, Cherki vs Szoboszlai, Isak 
|
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 02:53:29 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager  Since time in memorial there are always two 4.5m starting GKs some seasons you even get blessed with a 4.5m and 4m ones, the idea is really nice, and it helps dynamism, but I'm not sure how much difference that would make in the long run, except you get extremely lucky with switching them. He's at 6.1. If you ask me, way too much - I simply can't justify that 1.5 mil difference compared to a solid GK. I think it's better used elsewhere.
Initially Konsa felt like a really poor choice but the more I think about it, the more I like it. The problem is that I want Timber as well.
No doubt, if you look at it from a Raya vs other GKs, the price cannot be justified, but also look at from different perspective, which is how many Arsenal defense are you buying into for the long term ? Right now the most guaranteed one in minutes are Gabriel 8.0m and Calafiori 5.5m, every other ones are Timber 6.5m, Saliba 5.9 Mosquera 5.3m, Hincapie 5.2m and Konsa 4.5m So, if you want 2 Arsenal defenders without fear of rotation or with chances of playing the most minutes you would be looking at this combinations without Raya; You'd have to include Gabriel to have the best option, any other two combinations comes at higher risk of playing minutes, so what's the point of having Arsenal's defense if they're not guaranteed for playing minutes ? and in someway the question if Raya is really worth 6.1 could be interpreted as you picking one of Raya vs Gabriel, because if Gabriel were to 6.1m he'd be on every fantasy team even without attacking returns. That said, I currently don't have Raya, and I'm playing with just a GK, but should Konsa lose his spot permanently, then Konsa is going to be Raya for me, whichever other ones I need to switch to could easily be done with Calafiori or Saka if I'm going with triple defense.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Z-tight
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1343
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 03:10:42 PM |
|
- Anybody looking at Raya then? I hate spending a lot on a GK
I hate it too and i know Arsenal has a very strong defense, but i have a feeling they would concede more goals this season than a lot of people think they would. Raya's going for £6.1m, too expensive for me. I'd just stick with Verbruggen, though i'd have to change my substitute goalkeeper when i want to play my BB chip, not sure how i ended up with Dubravka on the bench. - What to do with City players? Skip them all? I am not selling the ones i have, i already have three City assets in my team right now. I had plans to play my WC immediately after the international break, but i don't think i will, i'd wait a gameweek or two, just to see how everything settles.
|
|
|
|
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2109
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 03:43:17 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager  I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m That’s a savings of 1m and more options
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:13:28 PM |
|
I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money
The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them
Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis
I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m That’s a savings of 1m and more options
Say no more, I am using my wildcard coming weeks, that will help me implement this noble idea. I'll gain 2 things; - Saving 1m - Having a good keeper to play my bench boost
|
|
|
|
Zaguru12
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1312
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:18:42 PM |
|
I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money
The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them
Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis
I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m That’s a savings of 1m and more options
I think many mangers ran away from Raya because of the price and same thing with Gabriel, the only reason many would be going for them is when you would get extra aside clean sheets surprisingly Verbruggen has kept same cleansheet as Raya this season. So while I am still having selection dilemma with which to go for, I do think if I am spending 10m GKs it will be for a top $5.5m and Verbruggen for better rotation rather than for Raya and as dead wood goal keeper. Then comes the biggest challenge which is picking each of this keepers each week. I have sucked so far with my GK for each always getting lesser points than his substitute Arsenal this season doesn’t look like a one would have that premium player, at least for now only Calafiori stands out. In the midfield it’s a big selection problem too.
|
|
|
|
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1342
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:51:37 PM |
|
Konsa to me feels like a more stable option than Mosquera; I think Arteta prefers Mosquera as a substitute because he is not as good on the ball as Saliba and Konsa are with passing, something Arteta is super interested in. It was actually clear even before the injury to Mosquera that Konsa would walk more easily into the starting eleven and he got that I will say much easily due to the Mosquera injury and I am confident this will remain like this. Because if there is something that Arteta doesn’t do much is rotation most especially in the defense and the Midfield, except Saliba comes back ha can continue with this line up until the end if he has that opportunity. So Konsa is the best option for me and he even boast of DEFCON On individual qualities, Konsa is far better than Mosquera and I am not the only one who thinks as such. Even if Mosquera did not get injured, to make Konsa’s entry into the team easier , Konsa would have found his way in still. He possesses the exact kind of aggression that matches Gabriel’s own in Center Back, Arteta would have easily noticed that. I have Halaand and Gvardiol for City and due to even rotation risk I am thinking of sticking with just this two. Most of the midfield options like Cherki, Enzo, Semenyo or even foden faces rotation risk or lesser minutes if the squad is all back to fitness. I am not actually concentrating on this charges for now
Of all the players asides Haaland, Semenyo is the most likely of players that will get minutes if he is fit. He can play a full game.
|
|
|
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1044
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:45:01 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager 
I need help, now that I remembered to set my team, if not, I'll forget as usual. What's the injury update on; Semenyo, Palmer and Isak? I have these trio in my team. I don't even know if this is my opportunity to use the wildcard. My players will be cannibalizing one another's points this week. Calafiori, Raya vs Calvert, Gvardiol, Semenyo, Cherki vs Szoboszlai, Isak  Im really intrested as well what is the injury update on many players. I have 4 players that are questionable for the next game and i think that this is a perfect moment to use the free hit chip. I wonder whats the situation with Semenyo. I think this round will be really tricky after the national break. A lot of huge players are injured
|
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:58:25 PM |
|
Im really intrested as well what is the injury update on many players. I have 4 players that are questionable for the next game and i think that this is a perfect moment to use the free hit chip. I wonder whats the situation with Semenyo. I think this round will be really tricky after the national break. A lot of huge players are injured
The injury situation has just left me with conflicting thoughts on how to proceed. I was hoping I’ll use my WC to get in some interesting players that would have to stay in the team for the next 3 GWs looking at some better fixtures maybe. Unfortunately, most of the players I have envisioned for this WC update are out injured. On the other hand, I’ve got at least 3 FTs, that I can use but, those where to serve as contingency plans and I’m left trying to figure out what would be my better option.
|
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3993
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:10:46 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
There's more to this game, I'm learning...Two 4.5 goalies will give room for dynamism. The odds that both goalies will have tough fixture is low. By next season, I might become a very bad manager  I was sure I was going to pick Raya as my goalkeeper, but I ended up changing my mind Instead of picking Raya for 6m plus a bench goalkeeper for 4m, I decided to go with two starting goalkeepers, which will end up being cheaper and save me a little money The general idea is to have two gks and choose between them depending on each match, there’s always a chance for a clean sheet with one of them Right now, I have Verbruggen and Tzolakis I spent 9m instead of just Raya plus a bench gk for 10m That’s a savings of 1m and more options It always looks good as an idea and it always fails miserably. I don't think I will use that tactic ever again. Problem is one keeper always has better match, but there will come a GW, when the one with good match concedes and ends up on 1 pointer while the other one does miracles and keeps clean sheet. If it happens once that 10 point swing will hurt but not terribly, if it happens more than once you will feel awful. Problem with keepers is that their points are the hardest to predict. Unless you just take Raya. Usually best scoring keeper in GW is the one with bad fixture, since saves bring points. But try it, maybe you will have more luck than I did with rotating GK strat.
|
|
|
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1044
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 09:53:09 PM |
|
Im really intrested as well what is the injury update on many players. I have 4 players that are questionable for the next game and i think that this is a perfect moment to use the free hit chip. I wonder whats the situation with Semenyo. I think this round will be really tricky after the national break. A lot of huge players are injured
The injury situation has just left me with conflicting thoughts on how to proceed. I was hoping I’ll use my WC to get in some interesting players that would have to stay in the team for the next 3 GWs looking at some better fixtures maybe. Unfortunately, most of the players I have envisioned for this WC update are out injured. On the other hand, I’ve got at least 3 FTs, that I can use but, those where to serve as contingency plans and I’m left trying to figure out what would be my better option. I think its the perfect moment to use a free hit or wildcard because honestly we dont know who is rested or injured and too many players are yellow in my team and i think in the upcoming gameweek a lot of points can be made and a huge diffence over other players. I think i will wait until the very end to see what players to bring for my free hit chip. Still cannot figure out who will play
|
|
|
|
|
lombok
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 10:03:44 PM |
|
I think its the perfect moment to use a free hit or wildcard because honestly we dont know who is rested or injured and too many players are yellow in my team and i think in the upcoming gameweek a lot of points can be made and a huge diffence over other players. I think i will wait until the very end to see what players to bring for my free hit chip. Still cannot figure out who will play
This strategy is that the postponement of the decision about the starting eleven until the deadline set by the manager in the press conference. Yellow card for the physical condition of the starter poses a danger of having negative effect on the scoreboard of the coming match. The use of substitutes can be a quick way of getting big lead in the game. Distinct lineup definitely allows one to make great strides ahead of the opposition in the rankings.
|
|
|
|
igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475
“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 10:26:57 PM |
|
Kinsky's been shit, so were Spurs. I like the idea of rotating 2 4.5mil GK's, but whenever I do it the guy on my bench starts saving penalties or stuff like that. Therefore I think I'll lock myself here and have a starting GK for all upcoming games.
2 clean sheets from 5 games and a total of 20 points from 5 games is not something I would call shit. He is the only valuable asset from that desert of a club right now. It always looks good as an idea and it always fails miserably. I don't think I will use that tactic ever again. Problem is one keeper always has better match, but there will come a GW, when the one with good match concedes and ends up on 1 pointer while the other one does miracles and keeps clean sheet. If it happens once that 10 point swing will hurt but not terribly, if it happens more than once you will feel awful. Problem with keepers is that their points are the hardest to predict. Unless you just take Raya. Usually best scoring keeper in GW is the one with bad fixture, since saves bring points.
But try it, maybe you will have more luck than I did with rotating GK strat.
My idea of FPL is to making sure every spot in my team can be rotated - it's okay to have one dead spot to create a budget somewhere for the team but having one dead spot for a GK is not something I plan on having this season. Having two premium gks can be a lot of headaches and I've already made two wrong selections in the last 5 GWs but it's still better than having only one premium and going into some GWs with 0% chance of CS points.
|
|
|
|
|
xLays
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 10:56:06 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
I said the same thing about Haaland, I was going to keep him as my captain for the whole season but that didn't exactly work out. lol I'm not going to captain Haaland this gameweek. I'll go with Bruno Fernandes this time. Bruno hasn't scored much in the last few GWs, so maybe he'll finally bounce back now. And it's only Sunderland we're playing against. Last time Sunderland played, they conceded five goals against Man City, so maybe they can concede another five against Man United. lol
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475
“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 11:15:49 PM |
|
- I'm sticking to Kinsky and Verbruggen combo for the rest of the season; two premium gk for 9m only >>> Raya + one bench gk.
I said the same thing about Haaland, I was going to keep him as my captain for the whole season but that didn't exactly work out. lol I'm not going to captain Haaland this gameweek. I'll go with Bruno Fernandes this time. Bruno hasn't scored much in the last few GWs, so maybe he'll finally bounce back now. And it's only Sunderland we're playing against. Last time Sunderland played, they conceded five goals against Man City, so maybe they can concede another five against Man United. lol If you leave the captain on Halaand for the rest of the season ( blank weeks ignored) the chances of you finishing with the most captaincy points is 90% It's the easiest decision, but there's no fun in that...
|
|
|
|
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2346
|
 |
Today at 09:45:23 AM |
|
How many of you have logged in to find at least one player in your starting eleven injured? The clubs would have hoped for their players to return to training after the international games but injuries cause a lot of problems for managers.
Likewise, the same applies to us. I just logged in to check on my players and noticed three of my first choice eleven have a 75% chance of playing because of injuries. I am seriously thinking about replacing the whole team. Maybe it is better to wait until closer to the deadline (11am on Saturday 10th October) before making a decision and using a wildcard prematurely.
|
|
|
|
igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475
“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
|
 |
Today at 10:35:33 AM |
|
How many of you have logged in to find at least one player in your starting eleven injured? The clubs would have hoped for their players to return to training after the international games but injuries cause a lot of problems for managers.
Likewise, the same applies to us. I just logged in to check on my players and noticed three of my first choice eleven have a 75% chance of playing because of injuries. I am seriously thinking about replacing the whole team. Maybe it is better to wait until closer to the deadline (11am on Saturday 10th October) before making a decision and using a wildcard prematurely.
Except for Tzolis no other player is flagged in my team but it's complete irrelevant anyways cause I'm 100% wildcarding this GW to reshape the team from average 50 to 60 points team. I play more better when I have nothing left to rely on......those chips are dragging me backwards.
|
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
Today at 01:54:34 PM |
|
This week is all about news on Palmer, Pedro, and Konsa. Surely I will make 1 transfer regardless of what comes up about these 3 players, but I will wait so I don't make any sudden and stupid transfers before maybe 1 hour before the deadline. I would like to boost my midfield and even make the transfer from Wissa to Gonzalo because of a good fixture for Fulham.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
xLays
|
 |
Today at 02:12:26 PM |
|
I finally figured out the issue with the PL app. It kept asking me to log in every time I opened it, apparently all I had to do was update the app. It’s working fine now and I don’t have to log in everytime anymore.
For those of you who are experiencing the same issue where you have to log in every time you visit the PL app, try updating the app. It might fix the problem for you too.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|