Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 05:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits 🦁 Fantasy Premier League 🎁 Over 0.15 BTC 🎁 26/27  (Read 93975 times)
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2348



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 02:27:53 PM
 #9941

I suppose the mentality changes when the chips are no longer available to use. As long as a manager has chips that can be used, he will probably apply a different strategy as he would hope to make up for potential lost points at a later date. Playing in the knowledge that you only have your own skills to rely on (rather than chips to help out) means you are forced to adapt.

Keeping all of that in mind, I did not use a single chip and I am bottom of the table therefore do you have any team selection advice for me for this weekend?  Grin

Except for Tzolis no other player is flagged in my team but it's complete irrelevant anyways cause I'm 100% wildcarding this GW to reshape the team from average 50 to 60 points team.

I play more better when I have nothing left to rely on......those chips are dragging me backwards.

Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1344


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 02:39:32 PM
 #9942

I finally figured out the issue with the PL app. It kept asking me to log in every time I opened it, apparently all I had to do was update the app. It’s working fine now and I don’t have to log in everytime anymore.
Oh, FPL has its own application, i swear i never knew, lol. I've always accessed it through the web and even though it works fine for me that way, i think i'd just go on to download the app. Does it make the experience any better, or should i forget about it?
but I will wait so I don't make any sudden and stupid transfers before maybe 1 hour before the deadline.
Yeah, i am waiting on the managers press conferences to get information on the availability of certain players. Can't wait for Enzo Maresca's press conference, 9 out of 10 questions would surely be about the guilty verdict passed by the independent commission, he's not going to get a break. Tongue

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:43:14 PM
 #9943

I suppose the mentality changes when the chips are no longer available to use. As long as a manager has chips that can be used, he will probably apply a different strategy as he would hope to make up for potential lost points at a later date. Playing in the knowledge that you only have your own skills to rely on (rather than chips to help out) means you are forced to adapt.

Keeping all of that in mind, I did not use a single chip and I am bottom of the table therefore do you have any team selection advice for me for this weekend?  Grin

I can't say for others, but for me without chips I'm more of a better manager - it easy to stay locked in with your strategy that way knowing you have nothing to remedy your mistakes so it gives you some level of "perfections" in your decision making I'd say.

Your team can't be fix with free transfers- starting the season with a double Chelsea defence, no Arsenal defense and no Halaand was already a big mistake. WC your team and start chasing aggressively.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Joca97
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1044



View Profile WWW
Today at 12:38:21 PM
 #9944

These injuries really forced me to use a free hit for the next GW and what i done with my team is crazy. I was thinking for two hours and just picked something crazy to risk it. Without Haaland in next round without Saka as well and im still rethinking of using Saka. Got too many Arsenal players but this round will probobly be the hardest. What you guys think do i need Saka is he a must have against Leeds or not.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
icopress (OP)
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13584



View Profile
Today at 01:34:14 PM
 #9945

Friends, the prizes for this year will be as follows.

Code:
🥇 1st place - 57 mBTC
🥈 2rd place - 30 mBTC
🥉 3rd place - 21 mBTC
🏅 4th place - 16 mBTC
🏅 5th place -  12 mBTC
🏅 6th place -  10 mBTC
🏅 7th place -  9 mBTC
🏅 Best overall GW - 9 mBTC

  • Also, CLS63 and ILuckyGuyI have left our pool (for various reasons); consequently, their side bets have been voided, as I cannot ensure their fulfillment.
  • Inactive accounts (mostly newcomers) will also incur minor point penalties at the end of the season.
  • Ryu_Ar1 and Etranger will be awarded 40 points at the end of the season (they joined in the second week).

Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1344


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
Today at 02:12:12 PM
 #9946

I can't say for others, but for me without chips I'm more of a better manager - it easy to stay locked in with your strategy that way knowing you have nothing to remedy your mistakes so it gives you some level of "perfections" in your decision making I'd say.
I've never thought about it in this way, but i think you make a lot of sense thinking about it now. I still have three of my chips left, i've only played the TC in gameweek 3. I think i'd look to free myself up from the rest of them in the next couple of weeks, so i stop having the feeling of 'oh, i still got my chips'.
Friends, the prizes for this year will be as follows.
Can't wait to get 1st place. Tongue

Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1314



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:40:05 PM
 #9947

These injuries really forced me to use a free hit for the next GW and what i done with my team is crazy. I was thinking for two hours and just picked something crazy to risk it. Without Haaland in next round without Saka as well and im still rethinking of using Saka. Got too many Arsenal players but this round will probobly be the hardest. What you guys think do i need Saka is he a must have against Leeds or not.

I think you should simply go with what your instincts tells you, the only thing i will say is that do not get carried away with those yellow flags most of those injuries were not serious and I would say most of the players will be available this week or at most next week, so if you have a plan to have a player for long term I will say keep them most especially those premium picks like Halaand because usually it’s hard to get them back with just free transfers except you have the wild card chip to use later.

As for Saka, I think Leeds have been great so far defensively while Arsenal attackers have been poor with Harvetz out, Saka looks like the one player Arsenal has to count on to get them goals and then he is on penalties and set piece but I don’t want that to lure me into any player currently most especially with I am facing with Szoboszlai at the moment.

Can't wait to get 1st place. Tongue

Just 12points off the place with 33 game weeks to go you can do it.

Friends, the prizes for this year will be as follows.

Code:
🥇 1st place - 57 mBTC
🥈 2rd place - 30 mBTC
🥉 3rd place - 21 mBTC
🏅 4th place - 16 mBTC
🏅 5th place -  12 mBTC
🏅 6th place -  10 mBTC
🏅 7th place -  9 mBTC
🏅 Best overall GW - 9 mBTC


Improved rewards from last season, great for competition

All position still very well available to fight for expect this Best Overall week that I do think Inspace has actually won with his 134 points in game week 2, if we are judging by the point that won it last season


.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Joca97
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1044



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:49:21 PM
 #9948

These injuries really forced me to use a free hit for the next GW and what i done with my team is crazy. I was thinking for two hours and just picked something crazy to risk it. Without Haaland in next round without Saka as well and im still rethinking of using Saka. Got too many Arsenal players but this round will probobly be the hardest. What you guys think do i need Saka is he a must have against Leeds or not.

I think you should simply go with what your instincts tells you, the only thing i will say is that do not get carried away with those yellow flags most of those injuries were not serious and I would say most of the players will be available this week or at most next week, so if you have a plan to have a player for long term I will say keep them most especially those premium picks like Halaand because usually it’s hard to get them back with just free transfers except you have the wild card chip to use later.

As for Saka, I think Leeds have been great so far defensively while Arsenal attackers have been poor with Harvetz out, Saka looks like the one player Arsenal has to count on to get them goals and then he is on penalties and set piece but I don’t want that to lure me into any player currently most especially with I am facing with Szoboszlai at the moment.

Can't wait to get 1st place. Tongue

Just 12points off the place with 33 game weeks to go you can do it.

Friends, the prizes for this year will be as follows.

Code:
🥇 1st place - 57 mBTC
🥈 2rd place - 30 mBTC
🥉 3rd place - 21 mBTC
🏅 4th place - 16 mBTC
🏅 5th place -  12 mBTC
🏅 6th place -  10 mBTC
🏅 7th place -  9 mBTC
🏅 Best overall GW - 9 mBTC


Improved rewards from last season, great for competition

All position still very well available to fight for expect this Best Overall week that I do think Inspace has actually won with his 134 points in game week 2, if we are judging by the point that won it last season



Thats why im risking with free hit just because of the yellow flags. Because in the next GW all my main players will return so i think this is a good option for me to use the free hit now so i can avoid potencial injured players because my bench is really weak with the current team i have. As for Saka im still thinking because if i choose him i will have to remove one of my Arsenal defenders because i already have 3 players from Arsenal. Still time until deadline to see what i can do.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
icopress (OP)
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13584



View Profile
Today at 02:59:27 PM
 #9949

[...]

Saka is a very promising option, but I don't know who to pick until I figure out who is out and who is available (Palmer, JP, Konsa ... they're all flagged). I want to get rid of Cherki, but I'll probably wait until after their match against Ipswich.

Saka is a decent option given the schedule, but I’d still think twice about it. For one thing, Arsenal often wins matches by a narrow margin. Secondly, he’s picked up a lot of injuries over the last two seasons. Thirdly, if Havertz is missing, Saka will likely find himself in the penalty area less often.

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206



View Profile
Today at 03:50:07 PM
 #9950

[...]

Saka is a very promising option, but I don't know who to pick until I figure out who is out and who is available (Palmer, JP, Konsa ... they're all flagged). I want to get rid of Cherki, but I'll probably wait until after their match against Ipswich.

Saka is a decent option given the schedule, but I’d still think twice about it. For one thing, Arsenal often wins matches by a narrow margin. Secondly, he’s picked up a lot of injuries over the last two seasons. Thirdly, if Havertz is missing, Saka will likely find himself in the penalty area less often.

Saka is definitely an option, and I think I actually like Saka more with Gyokeres in front than with Havertz, I don't have any numbers to back this up, but I tend to believe Havertz plays more outside the box than Gyokeres, which should influence Saka's movement deeper into the flank and higher potential for assists than when he cuts back outside more with Havertz leading the line. Arsenal low scoring habit is valid concern but the options for this game week is really minimal without think outside the box for players like Wissa or Gonzalo.

As of now, with how heavily owned both Joao Pedro and Palmer are, I might just keep my transfers, I don't think either of them especially Palmer to be out for long, if not this week, then I'd expect him to be back next week, Bournemouth weren't supposed to be an easy fixture anyways, and with how easy some fixtures might appear to be, I believe the reality is quite different both Wissa and Gonzalo for instance are facing newly promoted teams, but they playing away from home which means it's not going to as rosy as the FDR have it, and neither of them are free scoring teams either, targeting them for this week alone doesn't seem to be worth the transfer, for me.

Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!