Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 03:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits 🦁 Fantasy Premier League 🎁 Over 0.15 BTC 🎁 26/27  (Read 93185 times)
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 10:02:01 AM
 #9861

I don't think your math is watertight. "Allowable income" part is the one that will get cooked. I think that includes everything that comes into club. That means sponsorship deals, revenues from other investments.... Not just money from TV rights and league placement. City will own hotels or wahtever, most of current sponsorship deals will stay in place....

The rules are designed around football related income so hotels and all that wouldn't count and owners equity injections is cap at 34m in 3 years so literally the owners can not inject more than 16m of personal money into the club per season. City total revenue from last season was  around £694m and if they were to be relegated to the championship this figures will drastically fall more than half ( due to Championship rules) and that would make retaining high profile players nearly impossible..

Remember squad cost rules cannot exceed allowable income so imagine the club going from 694m to around 300m in the championship or around  100-150m in League One- they won't survive on their current wages..

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3288



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 03:24:43 PM
 #9862

20 points deduction? That will be a ridiculous and unfair deduction because let’s look at Everton and Nottingham Forest case, we saw just one breach with a penalty around 10 points deduction which was reduce to around 6 for Everton before adding extra 2 for another different breaches, Nottingham Forest got 4 points deduction for one breach. Now let’s compare this with a team guilty of 114 charges.

While I think the resolution will be that not all charges will be for point deduction some could be fines to be paid, I think more than or close to half of this charges will be point deduction and more precisely we will be looking at points around 60 to 100 points deduction. Which will most certainly get them relegated

I don't want to guess in advance - nobody knows what the fine will be.
As long as they are still fighting for trophies, I think their players will be playing to the top of their abilities.

When the fines start coming - maybe even more so, because they'll be looking for a way out. And not many clubs can offer you one when you're on Man City salaries.

What I meant to say is that, as far as I'm concerned, City assets will not be harmed by this process against the club. Other than Haaland, there weren't a lot of safe players to begin with anyway.

Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 03:36:11 PM
 #9863

Other than Haaland, there weren't a lot of safe players to begin with anyway.
I have three City assets, Gvardiol and Cherki, in addition to the obvious one, and they have done pretty well up until now. The only problem in having Cherki is the competiton for gametime, when Foden wasn't suspended, but he is still a player you'd expect to get a goal or an assist in a game, which makes him a good pick in my opinion.

The media is going all crazy about City's possible punishment and i'm sure the players see this, i have a feeling it would have an effect as soon as the next game, but we'll see. If City have been found guilty like these sources claim, why haven't the EPL come out with the verdict and punishment?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3288



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:19:45 PM
 #9864

I have three City assets, Gvardiol and Cherki, in addition to the obvious one, and they have done pretty well up until now. The only problem in having Cherki is the competiton for gametime, when Foden wasn't suspended, but he is still a player you'd expect to get a goal or an assist in a game, which makes him a good pick in my opinion.

The media is going all crazy about City's possible punishment and i'm sure the players see this, i have a feeling it would have an effect as soon as the next game, but we'll see. If City have been found guilty like these sources claim, why haven't the EPL come out with the verdict and punishment?

I have the same ones but I'm on a wildcard, so there are multiple routes I can take. I think Cherki will be out of my team - with Doku returning and Ndiaye in rotation, there's just too many players fighting for the same minutes.
Cherki did play well and looks dangerous whenever he's involved but if he'll be a 50-60 minute man on average (which I expect him to be), I'll look elsewhere. Szoboszlai for example is a 90-minute man, on set pieces and penalties.

Gvardiol? Yep, looks great offensively but City doesn't look stable defensively at all and he won't be getting DEFCON points - meaning that he has to score goals - assists alone won't be enough.
I think there are better options elsewhere. I like him but consider dropping him too.

Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1302



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:01:46 PM
 #9865

Cherki did play well and looks dangerous whenever he's involved but if he'll be a 50-60 minute man on average (which I expect him to be), I'll look elsewhere. Szoboszlai for example is a 90-minute man, on set pieces and penalties.

Gvardiol? Yep, looks great offensively but City doesn't look stable defensively at all and he won't be getting DEFCON points - meaning that he has to score goals - assists alone won't be enough.
I think there are better options elsewhere. I like him but consider dropping him too.

Not going to lie aside Halaand I think every other asset that Manchester city have currently are actually complicated at the moment, Gvardiol has been a 90 minutes player and Just like you said he doesn’t get DEFCON but has been pretty with good with goal contributions, i will personally have him stick around until maybe there is competition which I am anticipating will come from Nico O’Riley.

Another City asset that I am looking at is Antoine Semenyo who are very much skeptical about at the moment.

As for Szoboszlai I think I am done with him, he has been in most teams all because of penalties and set pieces and he hasn’t delivered yet. His position is also another big concern because he plays the defensive/central midfield and hardly gets DEFCON like while he was deployed to the right back

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:55:52 PM
 #9866

As for Szoboszlai I think I am done with him, he has been in most teams all because of penalties and set pieces and he hasn’t delivered yet. His position is also another big concern because he plays the defensive/central midfield and hardly gets DEFCON like while he was deployed to the right back

He was the first to go out in my Wc draft, he was useless and I'm not falling for those PK taker and set pieces scrap anymore - if I ever need anyone from Liverpool it'd be Isak/Gakpo anything less is a waste of time and money.

For someone who knows how Szoboz operates, he's going to score a banger goal before the international ends to gain another FPL hype but this time I won't be part of it.

Lastly he's too expensive for only Defcon when there are too many 4.5-5m Defcon beasts this season

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:47:33 PM
 #9867

Szoboszlai for example is a 90-minute man, on set pieces and penalties.
Yeah, but he has been useless so far this season, even if i have plans to axe Cherki from my team, i would surely not replace him with Szoboszlai, i don't see his fortunes changing anytime soon.
Another City asset that I am looking at is Antoine Semenyo who are very much skeptical about at the moment.
I was also looking at Semenyo, 17 points in gameweek 5 was a good haul. The only thing is that Semenyo isn't really consistent in my opinion and now that Doku is back, he would have to be productive every week or see his playing time drop, which would be a problem for managers that have him.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3288



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:59:27 AM
 #9868

Happy to hear people are fed up with Szoboszlai. He's becoming talismanic for LFC, and when Barcola clicks with this team they will be a lot more unpredictable/offensive.

I don't expect DEFCON from him, what I do hope I can get is 5+10 offensive contributions - and with penalties he should be able to give me that.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 01:13:23 PM
 #9869

Happy to hear people are fed up with Szoboszlai. He's becoming talismanic for LFC, and when Barcola clicks with this team they will be a lot more unpredictable/offensive.

I don't expect DEFCON from him, what I do hope I can get is 5+10 offensive contributions - and with penalties he should be able to give me that.

Looks easy on papers but we don't see any of those on the pitch - I do hope you'll keep him for longer after all this farming

Barcola seems like a good choice with those tiny legs -how's his injury?

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:33:08 PM
 #9870

Happy to hear people are fed up with Szoboszlai. He's becoming talismanic for LFC, and when Barcola clicks with this team they will be a lot more unpredictable/offensive.

I don't expect DEFCON from him, what I do hope I can get is 5+10 offensive contributions - and with penalties he should be able to give me that.

Looks easy on papers but we don't see any of those on the pitch - I do hope you'll keep him for longer after all this farming

Barcola seems like a good choice with those tiny legs -how's his injury?

I'm not sure what the correlation between Szoboszlai and DEFCON is, anyone that's concerned about DEFCON points should never have bought Szobo, I thought the idea was that he's the prefect option and enabler at 7m, that was idea. A perfect example of what should be expected of him is what Grob is currently showing, 90 mins, set-pieces and bonus points whenever he gets a return, defcon whenever it comes is just an advantage, but not be expected imo.

DEFCON beasts as igebotz would call them are only going to be an option for me as my fifth midfielder, whom I'll be happy to leave on the bench in a lot of fixtures.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 03:48:51 PM
 #9871

I'm not sure what the correlation between Szoboszlai and DEFCON is, anyone that's concerned about DEFCON points should never have bought Szobo, I thought the idea was that he's the prefect option and enabler at 7m, that was idea. A perfect example of what should be expected of him is what Grob is currently showing, 90 mins, set-pieces and bonus points whenever he gets a return, defcon whenever it comes is just an advantage, but not be expected imo.

DEFCON beasts as igebotz would call them are only going to be an option for me as my fifth midfielder, whom I'll be happy to leave on the bench in a lot of fixtures.

We got him for attacking returns since we all believed he'd be a big differential in the midfield at 7m, but he's been useless and isn't worth the price at all. Little attacking returns, 0 Defcon, what does he do really? Fancy hairstyle and spamming off-target long shots.

If I only wanted Defcon, I wouldn't pay 7m when Thomas can offer for cheap  Grin

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2099



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 08:24:29 PM
 #9872

Just saw this on X:

Premier League injuries during Int Break:

 Kai Havertz 
 Brian Brobbey
 Alexander Isak 
 Daniel Ballard
 Patrick Dorgu
 Cody Gakpo
 Bruno Fernandes
 Charalampos Kostoulas

 Shocked

Source

Now in my team I have Cole, Isak and Joao Pedro, three injured
I think we'll have a bad time trying to deal with all these injuries  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:06:26 PM
 #9873

Just saw this on X:

Premier League injuries during Int Break:

 Kai Havertz 
 Brian Brobbey
 Alexander Isak 
 Daniel Ballard
 Patrick Dorgu
 Cody Gakpo
 Bruno Fernandes
 Charalampos Kostoulas

 Shocked

Source

Now in my team I have Cole, Isak and Joao Pedro, three injured
I think we'll have a bad time trying to deal with all these injuries  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's quite bizzare to be honest, and there is still 12 days before the next league match start we are still likely going to see a couple of more bodies dropping  Grin

Some of those are mere knocks and precautions, Fernandes is reportedly going to play vs Denmark, I don't think any look really serious for that matter, but that surely that could cause the to have limited minutes if they do make it back in time for the league's resumption.

We got him for attacking returns since we all believed he'd be a big differential in the midfield at 7m, but he's been useless and isn't worth the price at all. Little attacking returns, 0 Defcon, what does he do really? Fancy hairstyle and spamming off-target long shots.

If I only wanted Defcon, I wouldn't pay 7m when Thomas can offer for cheap  Grin

He won't be a differential if everyone has him, so please you guys should start selling him en masse...  Tongue

Smartvirus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1392


Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:50:16 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 05:50:25 PM by Smartvirus
 #9874

Just saw this on X:

Premier League injuries during Int Break:

 Kai Havertz  
 Brian Brobbey
 Alexander Isak  
 Daniel Ballard
 Patrick Dorgu
 Cody Gakpo
 Bruno Fernandes
 Charalampos Kostoulas

 Shocked

Source

Now in my team I have Cole, Isak and Joao Pedro, three injured
I think we'll have a bad time trying to deal with all these injuries  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just when I was considering using my WC to bring in certain players like, Bruno Fernandes and perhaps Isak! It always pays off in the end to wait and see how the break ends, this time, it ended in a complete disaster. Good thing I’m yet to use that WC and still might use it.

It’s just too bad for Isak that, when things was suddenly going good for him in Liverpool, his being hit by injury.

Only if Joao Pedro had taken (he did take) the tip and went soft on the national team, missed out on the World Cup only to get an injury in the nations league friendlies.

I wonder what would become of Chelsea now that the trio would be in shambles.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:36:38 PM
 #9875

Just saw this on X:

Premier League injuries during Int Break:

 Kai Havertz 
 Brian Brobbey
 Alexander Isak 
 Daniel Ballard
 Patrick Dorgu
 Cody Gakpo
 Bruno Fernandes
 Charalampos Kostoulas

 Shocked

Source

Now in my team I have Cole, Isak and Joao Pedro, three injured
I think we'll have a bad time trying to deal with all these injuries  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What!
Who included Bruno in the injury list? I though that dude is a machine that doesn't get injured?

Isak also injured? I now have a big problem with my team... How do I solve this? This will force me to use my WC and getting Haaland is a must for me now.

Who followed the Nations League, did Szobo also score or assist? He performs better in any football that is not EPL.

Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1302



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:59:08 PM
 #9876


What!
Who included Bruno in the injury list? I though that dude is a machine that doesn't get injured?

Isak also injured? I now have a big problem with my team... How do I solve this? This will force me to use my WC and getting Haaland is a must for me now.

Who followed the Nations League, did Szobo also score or assist? He performs better in any football that is not EPL.

There are injured players here that I trust aren’t out for such a long period of time and I can even say that some will be ok by the next EPL game week.

So I will say you should actually relax and not jump into making decisions plus you need to also be cautious of the growing price of certain players. Some players have even added upto $0.3M since the last game

Szoboszlai didn’t score or assist yet in any of the two Hungary matches this international break because they haven’t even recorded any goal yet in the two matches

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3288



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:31:31 AM
 #9877

Isak's got just a minor knock. It's a precaution, he's expected to train with Liverpool at some point before the international break is over.
Gakpo's was an ankle injury so he'll probably be out for some time, but I expect him to miss a few games tops. LFC plays only 3 league games in October.

Bruno Fernandes looks ok as well, so no major overhauls to your teams are needed - at least not for now.

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 01:00:46 PM
 #9878


Szoboszlai didn’t score or assist yet in any of the two Hungary matches this international break because they haven’t even recorded any goal yet in the two matches
Thanks for the information. Now that Gakpo might likely be off for sometime, will it make Szobo to in anyway play closer to the net? That guy has really dealt with me this season, I don't want to sell him and end up regretting.

Isak's got just a minor knock. It's a precaution, he's expected to train with Liverpool at some point before the international break is over.
This is a fair news because Isak doesn't know how to recover from injuries. His injuries lead to lost of form.

Bruno Fernandes looks ok as well, so no major overhauls to your teams are needed - at least not for now.
I believe Bruno, he is not an injury play any day.

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:39:02 PM
 #9879


Szoboszlai didn’t score or assist yet in any of the two Hungary matches this international break because they haven’t even recorded any goal yet in the two matches
Thanks for the information. Now that Gakpo might likely be off for sometime, will it make Szobo to in anyway play closer to the net? That guy has really dealt with me this season, I don't want to sell him and end up regretting.

Probably not, Gakpo has no bearing whatsoever on how up front on the pitch Szobo would play, that's completely dependent on the options for Liverpool at RB, and if Szoboszlai remains the only cover for their make shift RB Araujo.

The biggest beneficiaries from Gakpo's absence should be Barcola and Wirtz for starters, Wirtz playing on the flank could surely see Szoboszlai take up a more advance but I won't count on it, since somehow anything Wirtz touches turns to sh*t. None of Liverpool's next four fixtures is particularly appealing, so, I won't even be looking at any of their players.

Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:20:11 PM
 #9880

Only if Joao Pedro had taken the tip and went soft on the national team, missed out on the World Cup only to get an injury in the nations league.
Joao Pedro was not involved for his national team in this international break, he pulled out from the team through injury, which he sustained while playing for Chelsea. Pedro is also a Brazilian and Brazil do not participate in the Nations League, it is just for European nations. Tongue

However, i don't think Joao Pedro's injury is serious and i expect him to be back for Chelsea in their first game after the international break, he has had 3 weeks to rest and recover.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!