Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92300 times)
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 06:03:41 PM

AC Milan and Inter Milan sometimes don't turn out as expected, that might make me doubtful, especially in deciding which club to bet on. meeting records will also sometimes be very different from the results of the latest matches, they are also clubs that can be said to be balanced with each other. Also in Serie A they don't have a statistically significant difference, so I don't know how to predict the match who will qualify for the semi-final in the champion league, in fact, there are not many significant differences between these two teams.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 06:08:05 PM

I can agree with you about a point that Manchester City were still really strong last season despite not having Erling Haaland. Especially in Etihad there was a goal duel between them and Real Madrid as far as I can remember - it finished by 4-3. The problem was in Santiago Bernabeu. In fact they got ahead first then but Real Madrid's comeback in only two minutes in the last moments was amazing and this was the turning point for Real Madrid at the same time.

I don't say it was totally by luck of course as Real Madrid also made a big effort. However their luck was also making an extra contribution in the second leg. This time I think that Real Madrid wouldn't be able to repeat this scenario in a similar situation as it is an a little rare incident in football. Besides Manchester City can make sure of it thanks to Haaland's beast mode also.  Grin

I'm not sure how to put this into words, but Real Madrid has something different from any other team when it plays the Champions League, you can say it's tradition, luck, magic...I don't know

I agree with several of you when you say that Manchester City is much more prepared for the Champions League, and in my opinion they are the team that is playing better and very deserving of winning that first title.
I am thinking a lot about who to bet on for the qualification and I am almost decided to bet on Manchester City, but there is always that doubt if Vini Jr, Benzema or Rodrygo can do something amazing.
Halaand is a very strong point for M. City because in a few minutes he has the ability to do just like Benzema and Rodrygo did last season, practically win a match "all by himself", even with the team not playing a good match.

Something also worries me that many times teams like M City do an almost perfect championship and when they face Real Madrid they lose. And Real Madrid is the opposite, they start badly, a bit discredited, get in a "crisis" and suddenly they are in the final.

In the match between Inter and Milan I don't have a good guess even though I have also watched some good matches from both teams.
And I think the champion will be one of the two teams from the M. City vs Real Madrid match.
Anyway I am analyzing here the best bet to make in the semi final.

I completely agree with your opinion.
In recent years, Real plays much better in the Champions League and wins many more titles than in the Spanish league.
On the other hand, Barcelona has been much more successful in the Spanish league in recent years, but has already been eliminated in the group stage of the Champions League for 2 seasons in a row. How to explain it rationally?
What can we say about Manchester City, which, along with PSG, invests the most money in its team for years, has an almost unlimited fund to bring the world's best footballers, but fails to win the Champions League?
It's simply football, a game where unexpected things and miracles happen and that's why we all love football  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 06:52:16 PM

The Real Madrid vs Manchester City match is the most interesting, but the Milan derby is also interesting. Manchester City may be lucky as they are away from home in the first leg, so they have a chance to do better at the Etihad in the second leg. If City lose the first leg then I hope it won't be too big on aggregate, but discussion of the result seems premature.

I'm favorites Manchester City to impress in the semi-finals and qualify for the final. But I think they really had to fight hard to beat the reigning champions last season. Madrid are still the best in the competition, but that doesn't mean they will be as lucky as the previous season to qualify for the final.
Apart from that, indeed in this case Manchester City is still very much the favorite, it's just that they clearly know what mistake they made last season by being too complacent in the midst of conditions the match had not ended.
If indeed they do it again at this time then it is certain that this will be very bad again for them, especially if they don't underestimate Madrid even though later they will be superior because it will destroy them again.
I don't think it's right to talk about favorites in the match between Manchester City and Real Madrid. The better team that day between the two teams wins. Both are among the strongest teams in today's football world. Real Madrid is last year's champion. We will watch two very enjoyable series in these matches, and we are lucky in this regard.
At this stage that is true for both matchups. I mean it looks like both teams will be able to win based on how they will do, and probably they will do alright but they need to be careful anyway. I know that most people do not like to gamble with their risk, but at this stage whoever has a better day will win that game.

The talent level between the clubs is not that big, if the matchups were different and City played Milan or Real played Inter etc, then we may have said that there could be some difference, but in a series between City vs Madrid and a series between Milan vs Inter looks like that's going to be an easy situation. I hope that it gets a lot better and we could end up seeing a very good football for us fans. I just wish there are many goals, that would make this a lot better.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 07:25:56 PM

AC Milan has won the Champions League 7 times. is the second club that has the most Champions League trophies after Real Madrid. while the first position in the acquisition of the most trophies is still held by Real Madrid with a total of 14 trophies. So that Ac Milan and Real Madrid are the two teams that do have the most experience in winning titles in the Champions League. and now AC Milan has the opportunity to advance to the final and fight for the trophy this season. But I see that AC Milan is currently not good enough to win the title this season.
Interestingly, in Serie A they are only in fifth and sixth positions. They are only candidates for the Europa League, not UCl. It is difficult to predict the result of the next game. They weren't seeded but they made it to the semi-finals. Actually, the final too early is Real Madrid against Man City. They were supposed to meet in the final. The final will not be interesting if one of City or Madrid meets Inter or Milan, a boring final.
We also hope that the final is a very ideal team between Real Madrid vs Man City but they only meet in the semifinals so one of those clubs will meet in the final with a team from that Serie A, but in my prediction it is Inter Milan who will qualify even though I know this is the hardest prediction because they in the league are not that prominent.

But I'm sure the final won't be boring, this is a very prestigious event, every club will give their best game, including Inter or Milan, but my problem is can Man City win this season?
This is a big challenge because if Man City can reach the final I'm sure the English team can win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 07:33:22 PM

But I'm sure the final won't be boring, this is a very prestigious event, every club will give their best game, including Inter or Milan, but my problem is can Man City win this season?
This is a big challenge because if Man City can reach the final I'm sure the English team can win.
Since the final game will be played after Real Madrid and Manchester City match then it will be less challenging comparing to it so some people will call it boring. It is relative Wink
I think if City pass, Inter or Milan might risk getting many goals from them. If Real Madrid pass, the number of goals will be lesser even though the chances of Italian will be lower. I cannot imagine one of Milano teams winning UCL, that will create a festival there Cheesy

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 07:54:26 PM

Apart from that, indeed in this case Manchester City is still very much the favorite, it's just that they clearly know what mistake they made last season by being too complacent in the midst of conditions the match had not ended.
If indeed they do it again at this time then it is certain that this will be very bad again for them, especially if they don't underestimate Madrid even though later they will be superior because it will destroy them again.
As the date for the first leg of the UEFA Champions League semi final tie between Real Madrid and Manchester City draws nearer, Real Madrid will surely be beating their chest that they can still eliminate the Manchester club like they've done before and despite Manchester City's current intimidating form Madrid will approach that game without any form of fear because they know their is capable of beating any club in the world at the moment.
But Manchester City won't be taking chances like they did last season and also they currently have a very lethal Striker in Erling Haaland whose presence alone sends huge concerns to defenders and that is another factor City lacked last season. Real Madrid without doubt us big club and the most successful in the competition but I think Manchester City is gonna play in the final at their expense.
My hope is like that, but it definitely takes extra effort, especially for Madrid, even though they are the defending champions, Manchester City is a real strong challenger, one might even say stronger than the intensity of the attacks.
Madrid just have to continue to focus and maximize counterattacks for their matches.
Leg 1 They will play at the Bernabeu of course this is something good for Madrid and as much as possible they have to try to win in this first leg.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 07:54:47 PM

[
Winner of champions league is either Manchester City and Real madrid. It will  be interesting to watch game, I don't think Manchester City wont want to make mistakes for Real Madrid to win. Pep Guardiola will do his best to win the league. Manchester City have been looking for opportunity to win .

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2137

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 08:04:52 PM

~~~
We also hope that the final is a very ideal team between Real Madrid vs Man City but they only meet in the semifinals so one of those clubs will meet in the final with a team from that Serie A, but in my prediction it is Inter Milan who will qualify even though I know this is the hardest prediction because they in the league are not that prominent.

There is too little hope to see Manchester City be able to win the Champions League title if the final opponent is Real Madrid.
I mean Real Madrid are a very consistent team when it comes to titles especially when they play in the Champions League final. However, I never underestimate Manchester City when the team is armed with quality players.

Now, because Real Madrid and Manchester City met in the semi-finals, then of course the chances for Manchester City to qualify for the final and win it are very possible. Manchester City are one of the favourites, as are Real Madrid, so their semi-final has got to be the grandest of the season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 08:12:47 PM

Since the final game will be played after Real Madrid and Manchester City match then it will be less challenging comparing to it so some people will call it boring. It is relative Wink
I think if City pass, Inter or Milan might risk getting many goals from them. If Real Madrid pass, the number of goals will be lesser even though the chances of Italian will be lower. I cannot imagine one of Milano teams winning UCL, that will create a festival there Cheesy
Yes, relatively everyone is free to have an opinion about the final if that's what is predicted, but for me this UCL final will still be a tense match.

Man City usually always scores more goals because they have Haaland who often scores goals, Madrid is the same when they have good opportunities, but we shouldn't underestimate the Serie A team they still have the ability to counterattack.

I say surprise if AC Milan can win the UCL because it's not my wish for them to win. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:18:49 PM

Yes, relatively everyone is free to have an opinion about the final if that's what is predicted, but for me this UCL final will still be a tense match.

Man City usually always scores more goals because they have Haaland who often scores goals, Madrid is the same when they have good opportunities, but we shouldn't underestimate the Serie A team they still have the ability to counterattack.

I say surprise if AC Milan can win the UCL because it's not my wish for them to win. Grin
Milan may be able to qualify for the final and win the title, but the chances will be much lower if the opponents are Manchester City or Real Madrid. I wish it the best season to wish Manchester City to go to the final instead of Real Madrid, and this season's Champions League final must always be the same, it will always be thrilling.

I no longer hope that Real Madrid can extend its title record in the Champions League this season. Not because I don't respect Real Madrid, but the Champions League shouldn't always be dominated by the same team. Manchester City must stop this dominance this season, at least that's my hope in the Champions League this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

~~~

There is too little hope to see Manchester City be able to win the Champions League title if the final opponent is Real Madrid.
I mean Real Madrid are a very consistent team when it comes to titles especially when they play in the Champions League final. However, I never underestimate Manchester City when the team is armed with quality players.

Now, because Real Madrid and Manchester City met in the semi-finals, then of course the chances for Manchester City to qualify for the final and win it are very possible. Manchester City are one of the favourites, as are Real Madrid, so their semi-final has got to be the grandest of the season.
The conditions can still be but indeed with Manchester City's lack of experience for the Champions League it is clearly a little difficult, especially when their opponent is Madrid.
It will be very interesting now because if Madrid wins again in this match, then indeed for 2 consecutive seasons Madrid has always beaten 3 EPL clubs very painfully because Liverpool and Chelsea have felt that before and now it's just waiting for Manchester City to be able to act more or not.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:30:09 PM

In the champions league, we had two important and amazing games ahead, the match against Real Madrid and Manchester City is important because Mancshter can have the chance to in the champions league title for the first time in their history and Inter Milan Ac Milan is going to be interesting because, in the last game, they had Inter Milan won the game against Ac Milan in Serie A with a 1-0 result while with time Inter Molan is not in a good situation and there is a high chance for them to lose this match against Ac Milan.
The Real Madrid vs Manchester City match is the most interesting, but the Milan derby is also interesting. Manchester City may be lucky as they are away from home in the first leg, so they have a chance to do better at the Etihad in the second leg. If City lose the first leg then I hope it won't be too big on aggregate, but discussion of the result seems premature.

I'm favorites Manchester City to impress in the semi-finals and qualify for the final. But I think they really had to fight hard to beat the reigning champions last season. Madrid are still the best in the competition, but that doesn't mean they will be as lucky as the previous season to qualify for the final.

I don't think it's right to talk about favorites in the match between Manchester City and Real Madrid. The better team that day between the two teams wins. Both are among the strongest teams in today's football world. Real Madrid is last year's champion. We will watch two very enjoyable series in these matches, and we are lucky in this regard.
However how man city played against beyern in the quarter-final winning 3-2 at Etihad and going toe-to-toe with them in full blooded 1-1 suggests that if man city keeps the intensity. Have been playing with all this while they may be a new name on the trophy this time around

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:37:08 PM

~~~

Real Madrid is very consistent with the Champions League but sometimes, I think their secret to its success is luck and effort because it was the same Chelsea they removed last season in Quarter Final and also this season but Chelsea stopped Real Madrid last two (2020/210 season in Semifinal, they have had many chances and opportunities in that Semifinals but they have been trash many times, even in knock stage, who knows what will happen this time, I just hope Machester City focus on Premier League as they are about to flip Arsenal and should leave Real Madrid this season.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 09:56:09 PM

The conditions can still be but indeed with Manchester City's lack of experience for the Champions League it is clearly a little difficult, especially when their opponent is Madrid.
It will be very interesting now because if Madrid wins again in this match, then indeed for 2 consecutive seasons Madrid has always beaten 3 EPL clubs very painfully because Liverpool and Chelsea have felt that before and now it's just waiting for Manchester City to be able to act more or not.
It's sad to hear some people keep hoping Manchester City can win its first title in the Champions League this season. In fact, even if Manchester City were able to beat Real Madrid, they would not automatically win the title if they played badly in the final.

I don't agree if only Manchester City has the chance to qualify for the final while Real Madrid doesn't. Real Madrid will not be too daunted by any of Manchester City's advantages, the proof is that until last season we were still able to make them bite their fingers. One thing is certain, Manchester City is too weak to be superior against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1119

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 10:32:11 PM

It's sad to hear some people keep hoping Manchester City can win its first title in the Champions League this season. In fact, even if Manchester City were able to beat Real Madrid, they would not automatically win the title if they played badly in the final.
If they play badly you say? I suppose that saying would go both ways for the teams in the finals won't it. Besides, besides Real Madrid which would be playing against Manchester City in the semi finals, I dint see any other team in the league at the moment that looks strong enough to be able to maintain the pressure of Manchester City sound they make it to the finals. We all know how badly they need this, Pep needs it for his boys and to prove to the Manchester City board that his the man got the job and is bent on making it happen.

All that wouldn't come to play though if they don't manage to win Real Madrid. Real Madrid is the main obstacle to Manchester City winning the UCL as it is now. I guess we would find out soon enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arimamib

Activity: 1778
Merit: 574

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 10:37:09 PM

I don't agree if only Manchester City has the chance to qualify for the final while Real Madrid doesn't. Real Madrid will not be too daunted by any of Manchester City's advantages, the proof is that until last season we were still able to make them bite their fingers. One thing is certain, Manchester City is too weak to be superior against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
I think it's only natural for fans to expect their favorite team to win the UCL trophy this season. Manchester city has a pretty solid squad this season and it's only right for them to show the world that they can become ucl champions this season. but before that, Manchester City must first be able to beat the defending champions before they can truly be said to be the strongest candidates to win the UCL title this season.

These two teams between Manchester City and Real Madrid still have the same chance to qualify for the next round.  Both of these teams must concentrate fully on the first leg to win because that will make one of them have a bigger chance to advance to the final

Between Benzema and Haaland, these two players are mainstays in their respective teams. I think their quality is quite different and from experience, maybe Benzema is no longer in doubt in the Champions League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 11:41:45 PM

I will be expecting Milan - Inter draw to be quite competitive. It isn't like Milan are playing against Napoli. There was a bigger gap between the teams then but Milan are still the team to have advanced to this round. Inter wouldn't be as dominant as Napoli against them so Milan players can manage to play their own game more comfortably. This can increase their chance of qualifying for the finale a lot as well.

I'm not underestimating any team here of course. Inter are as strong as them here these days. But I think Leao will also make difference and Milan will manage to push their opponent out of the tournament anyway. There is no stadium advantage in this one as these teams are sharing the same one as well.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jatiluhung

Activity: 770
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 11:48:19 PM

In terms of the quality of the game I think Man City is not weak. Even if Man City plays in maximum performance, I can say the quality of their game is a little better than Real Madrid. Man City does not have an advantage in the mentality of the game. so their game sometimes gets messed up. and had a deadlock in the settlement. Even last season, Man City almost beat Real Madrid. but in the end Real Madrid was able to get up in the second leg at that time. Real madrid have players who are much more experienced. and the mentality of the Real Madrid players is beyond doubt. Meanwhile, Man City also has good players, it's just that the mentality of the Man City players is indeed below Real Madrid.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 11:56:10 PM

Real Madrid is very consistent with the Champions League but sometimes, I think their secret to its success is luck and effort because it was the same Chelsea they removed last season in Quarter Final and also this season but Chelsea stopped Real Madrid last two (2020/210 season in Semifinal, they have had many chances and opportunities in that Semifinals but they have been trash many times, even in knock stage, who knows what will happen this time, I just hope Machester City focus on Premier League as they are about to flip Arsenal and should leave Real Madrid this season.
I don't even think so. Real madrid was just kicking city's ass last season. benzema and friends may able to do the same against city in upcoming match. Yeah haaland may become a thing that makes manchester city will be different compared with the last season.
Manchester city has a chance to win treble winners. There's no reason to say no for any of chances to win trophies in this season. That's why pep is also putting the main concern to keep the players are still healthy.

Real madrid is also having same possibility with manchester city to take treble winners this season. Ancellotti's squad will not let manchester city to take the trophy easily from real madrid.
Real madrid has become a winner last season. This is the hardest match that must be passed by manchester city.

I can't even wait for the match to begin. Another epic match become this season will come to its end. Im picking madrid now over city.  Grin Grin Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 12:00:17 AM

I don’t think it’s sad for people to hope Manchester City can win the title. Why would it be?
I think both teams while still in the competition has the same chance to qualify. Real Madrid would not be daunted by Manchester City winning ways but they should not underestimate their opponent as well. If you’re being honest, you also wouldn’t deny Manchester City prowess in the premier league. So I think it’s unfair to label them as a weak team cause they’re definitely not a weak team. One thing is certain, Real Madrid should be real careful when going in to play Man City.
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: