Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers👉Group Stage  (Read 26987 times)
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2120

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:41:01 AM

After the first matches, I like how Germany and Spain play most. These two teams are already my favorites for the championship. The other favorites also won their games even if they didn't play well. At the end of the first matches only one game ended in a draw, which is interesting. Normally in short tournaments like this, teams play with control and plan to avoid defeat first. I think the fact that there will be 3 teams advancing in the group stage encouraged the teams to play more relaxed. The real excitement will start after the last 16 round.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:44:18 AM

This is hard match for Portugal because it's not easy to beat Czech Republic i can see Czech Republic was attempts to targetting draw result and it showed from their game plan that since the beginning of match Czech Republic has been putting all of their players into their defensive lines or parking bus strategy because they know Portugal is very dangerous and they focusing to their defense and several times attempts to threaten Portugal defensive lines with counter attack strategy
And this strategy was succeed to make Portugal gets in trouble and they even can leading the match from Lukáš Provod but Portugal hasn't give up and they focusing to attack and the result is they can scores 2 goals from Robin Hranáč own goal and super subs player Francisco Conceição and congratulation to Portugal because they have been through an this match with the winning result

All in all this game was very exciting and an interesting game between the two teams. Portugal were under a lot of pressure at the start and they faced a tough loss. When the Czech scored a goal in the 62nd minute, Portugal were more than disappointed and more than excited to level the game. Although we saw the Czech lose the match due to a mistake, Robin Hranac's own goal beat the team, otherwise the result would have been a draw. Later, Portugal team attacked a lot and Czech team also defended a lot, but Portugal scored a goal in the 90+2 minutes and the result was 2-1. However, after making enough attacks and doing everything well, they succeeded in getting the win.

Goggle p
Interesting stats and I thought the Czechs played more varied and interesting, while Portugal were remembered in the first half only for Rafael Leao's yellow for simulation. In general, it is strange that players still try to simulate and fall for no reason, knowing that there is VAR.
Also Portugal scored goals after mistakes of defenders, the first goal Czech goalkeeper unsuccessfully kicked directly into the leg of his defender, and in the second Czech defender made a mistake and a player of the Portuguese national team from a meter rolled the ball into the goal.
In general, another boring game from the national team of Portugal, which nevertheless fulfilled the task, scored 3 points and most likely with a probability of 80-90% will be out of the group.

Pressure was building for Portugal as the match progressed with 74% possesion and
especially in the closing minutes after the Czech's were able to score a draw. What
a massive decision it was to bring on Francisco Conceicao just after that goal
and for him to score the winner on the 90th minute.

Interesting stat for the Czech team, 1 goal from 1 shot on target!

Germany v Hungary today, its only going to end one way with a Germany win, Hungary are
11.00, Germany 1.24, have to bet over on this one for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:02:23 AM

It was quite interesting to see the match between Turkey and Georgia because both teams were equally determined to win and this match ran at a fairly fast tempo. Turkey appeared slightly dominant compared to Georgia and they had a better rhythm, but Georgia seemed to have a quite promising counterattack, which several times seemed quite troublesome for Turkey's defense. I guess this match will end in a draw.
It was an interesting match to watch, both of them are very serious and wanted to win the match because their performances shows it and they both wants to use the advantage to top
The group because they knew that they are the two teams that are considered least in the group, therefore, they both wants the three points before Portugal and Czech Republic match.

Their performance showed that the two remaining teams that people were considering as favorites to qualify in the group need to be serious because they can also lose against any of these teams; and that’s the nature of football.
Because Turkey hopes to become the winner of the Group, so that they dont meet a strong team in the round of 16 later.
They must be able to win against Georgia and Czech with lots of goals and at least able to hold Portugal to a draw.
While for Georgia, this is their first ever international tournament, previously they always failed in the qualifying round.
They played quite well in the 1st half, but I doubt they can give a surprise in the matches against Portugal and Czech later.
Georgia had many scoring opportunities against Türkiye. Türkiye also could not take advantage of many scoring opportunities. Mert Müldür and Arda's goals were magnificent. I think young people like Arda should be given a chance. Few players in the world can score such a magnificent goal. Georgia played very well. They can win against the Czech Republic. Portugal, on the other hand, escaped losing points in extra time. This group will be a bit mixed.

The game between Georgia vs turkey was the most fascinating encounter among all the games that I have ever watched in this year European competition, because it was actually not a one sided game, the two teams went toe too toe against each other, and it's was very very exciting especially to neutral fan like me, though I must confess that turkey was actually lucky not to drew that game, because Georgia has so many clear scoring opportunities to equalize the game and made it 2-2 but they were just unlucky to go home without a point.

And as for the guy that scored the beautiful second goal for turkey, that guy is actually a very good player no doubt, and he is very young, though someone was telling me yesterday that he is a real Madrid player, which I haven't verify yet, but that player is definitely a plus in any team he is plying his trade.

Lastly, as for the game between Portugal vs Czech republic, Portugal was just lucky to snatch the winning goal at the dieing minutes, because it was all over, I just hope that they learn from this , by not starting poorly again, especially against a stronger opposition.

Abbatty

Activity: 191
Merit: 134

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:10:20 AM

Portugal game was an interesting one, Portugal took control of the game from the very first minute till the end, even when they coincided a goal de didn’t loose their cool and within 7 minutes from been behind they were able to equalize and went on to win the game in the stoppage time from Francisco conceicao. Conceicao and Pedro Neto bothe came off the bench and made an instant impact with them combining and getting Portugal the winner.

It was a tough game and a very interesting one to watch, most people who don’t really watch Czech Republic were writting them off, but I knew they were going to be a difficult side. Well I think Portugal will top the group and any other person to qualify in 2nd place,

The Goat couldn’t get a goal yesterday but man played like he is still in his early 20s, no doubt he is going to score in the tournament, probably in the next game against Georgia, he is in a good foam in front of goal and he almost scored yesterday but end up hitting the woodwork with a trademark header. Portugal are my favorite team to win the Euros and seeing them playing with absolutely control yesterday gives me the believe they could go on and win the tournament.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:10:54 AM

After the first matches, I like how Germany and Spain play most. These two teams are already my favorites for the championship. The other favorites also won their games even if they didn't play well. At the end of the first matches only one game ended in a draw, which is interesting. Normally in short tournaments like this, teams play with control and plan to avoid defeat first. I think the fact that there will be 3 teams advancing in the group stage encouraged the teams to play more relaxed. The real excitement will start after the last 16 round.
I think the real excitement will be after the last 16 rounds. Some teams will not be happy for second place, some teams will be happy for third place. Until now, I saw Germany as a complete destruction machine. They played the team game brilliantly and destroyed Scotland. Other teams also played well. No surprises except Belgium

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pandorak

Activity: 154
Merit: 133

A Full Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:32:43 AM

[...] Btw, Portugal vs Czechia match ended dramatically because it almost ended in a draw. Luckily at the end of the second half, Conceição broke the deadlock by scoring a goal. From the start of the first half to the second half Portugal dominated the match.

I really think this is really impressive, how could a new substituted player can changed the game suddenly, we know that Vitor Ferreira Pio just substituted to Francisco Conceicao at the late game, but it really does effect and create a win to Portugal. I think Roberto Martinez as a Portugal Manager really understood what Portugal team needed at that time, so hie did an impressive substitution to create a goal for Portugal, what an amazing match i think, this is a great performance from Portugal until they won the match.

Solokan

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:36:17 AM

Source: www.bola.net/amp/piala_eropa/hasil-euro-2024-portugal-vs-republik-ceko-skor-2-1-fe0395.html
a very tense match between Portugal and Czech, both teams really played to their maximum and to be honest, I was very surprised when Czech scored first through Provod and he really took advantage of the opportunity well and at that time Portugal was really lucky because Hranac scored an own goal. which finally made Portugal's mentality enthusiastic and continued to fight to the maximum and was lucky in the last minute. Conceicao scored a goal which finally made Portugal win the match with a narrow score of 2-1 and it looked like Cristiano Ronaldo was really happy at the end of this match and of course now Portugal deserves to occupy the temporary standings in Group F in 2nd. And I'm also sure it seems like many people are betting on Portugal winning and of course many are lucky.

It seems that in the next match Portugal will have to be more alert because of course the next opponent is Turkey, which of course Turkey is a strong team and has managed to beat Georgia with a score of 3-1 and of course this will make Roberto Martinez have to train his men more optimally because of course Turkey's strength is not can be taken lightly. In my opinion, Portugal will have a big potential to win in the next match, what do you think? Of course, Türkiye will definitely fight as hard as possible to maintain its position which is currently at the top of the Group F standings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1220

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:43:21 AM

Pressure was building for Portugal as the match progressed with 74% possesion and
especially in the closing minutes after the Czech's were able to score a draw. What
a massive decision it was to bring on Francisco Conceicao just after that goal
and for him to score the winner on the 90th minute.

Interesting stat for the Czech team, 1 goal from 1 shot on target!

Germany v Hungary today, its only going to end one way with a Germany win, Hungary are
11.00, Germany 1.24, have to bet over on this one for sure.

Yeah, the first thing you notice is that the Czech Republic was able to score a goal with such statistics. But they didn't have enough to keep at least a draw. For the Czech Republic it was an expectedly difficult match and Portugal had too much of an advantage, so their victory was natural. In the second match, Turkey also won, but everything turned out to be simpler for them, an equal game in the first half and pressure from Turkey in the second. The day passed without unexpected results and that’s good. )

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Sg4j1n3ll0

Activity: 224
Merit: 181

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:58:12 AM

going back to talking about kvhicha Kvaratskhelia gave an interview and said that for now he is only thinking about Georgia but he seems to be clearly interested in other teams other than Napoli, he also spoke about the match: "We are a bit disappointed, we deserved more We created several chances, but this is football. We must continue to fight as long as we have the chance. We certainly did well today, we were compact in the defensive phase and did what we had prepared."

so now the boy seems focused on the Europeans more than on where he will go to play next year

arimamib

Activity: 1806
Merit: 574

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:31:53 AM

going back to talking about kvhicha Kvaratskhelia gave an interview and said that for now he is only thinking about Georgia but he seems to be clearly interested in other teams other than Napoli, he also spoke about the match: "We are a bit disappointed, we deserved more We created several chances, but this is football. We must continue to fight as long as we have the chance. We certainly did well today, we were compact in the defensive phase and did what we had prepared."

so now the boy seems focused on the Europeans more than on where he will go to play next year
If you look at the match between Turkey and Georgia yesterday of course you will find it is one of the most exciting matches so far in the euro, both teams played quite well even though Georgia lost the match, throughout the match the two teams played by continuing to take turns attacking each other so it is quite thrilling for you are a supporter of one of the two teams,  Regardless of who loses the match, I think the competition in Group F will be very tight, Georgia fast-paced performance in the match should be watched out for by Portugal as the favorite team in Group F.

Talking about player contracts at the club, of course they will not try to discuss it when they are playing for their country, nowadays every player who plays for country will of course forget temporarily about their career at the club, because after all helping the country to win in the euro competition is of course a great pride, so it is very natural that Kvaratskhelia will be more focused on helping Georgia than on all the speculation about his future at Napoli now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 743

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:45:59 AM

The way Germany and Spain played really made for a good opening match. Especially Germany, who immediately feasted on goals in their first match at Euro 2024 by scoring 5 goals against Scotland. But Spain was no less surprising because they managed to make Croatia concede 3 goals in that match. Even though Croatia also built attacks and dominated the match very well. But Spain proved that they have better attack effectiveness. Even though Spain is in Group B which is like a hellish group at Euro 2024, it looks like Spain is making it look easy.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
MAAManda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 713

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:50:09 AM

The first matches really made a difference, there was not a single match with a draw except Slovenia - Denmark. Apart from that, there were 2 matches that made me confused about the results, they were the Romania - Ukraine & Belgium - Slovakia matches. I mean, how could Ukraine be destroyed with that big score, and Belgium seem to have lost its golden generation and lost to Slovakia.

Today we'll watch the second matches, which bring together Croatia - Albania & Germany - Hungary.

Croatia must be able to get 3 points here if they don't want to be immediately eliminated, meanwhile, on the other hand, if Germany gets their second 3 points, they don't need another serious match in the third matches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uruhara

Activity: 644
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 09:02:05 AM

There are 3 matches today that I think will be quite easy to predict the results of. These 3 matches are

1. Croatia vs Albania
In this match Croatia will be the favorite. Even though Croatia failed in the first match against Spain. But Croatia's quality is actually no less good than Spain. It's just that Croatia is not good at converting opportunities into goals.

2. Germany vs Hungary
For this match, I think it is clear which team will be the favorite and will win quite easily.

3. Scotland vs Switzerland.
For this match, Switzerland is the team that I will favourite. Because I was quite impressed with their performance when they managed to beat Hungary in the first match.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 882
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 09:09:29 AM

1. Croatia vs Albania
In this match Croatia will be the favorite. Even though Croatia failed in the first match against Spain. But Croatia's quality is actually no less good than Spain. It's just that Croatia is not good at converting opportunities into goals.

Croatia really has to win the match against Albania. but with their problems in the first match against Spain, of course, it won't be too easy for Croatia to win against Albania.
Albania's game was not planned like Spain or Italy. but they can take advantage of the small opportunities they get. Look at how they scored a quick goal against Italy. even though they ended up losing to Italy in their first match.

Croatia has a big chance of winning, but I don't think there will be more goals than 2.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 09:10:08 AM

Portugal game was an interesting one, Portugal took control of the game from the very first minute till the end, even when they coincided a goal de didn’t loose their cool and within 7 minutes from been behind they were able to equalize and went on to win the game in the stoppage time from Francisco conceicao. Conceicao and Pedro Neto bothe came off the bench and made an instant impact with them combining and getting Portugal the winner.

It was a tough game and a very interesting one to watch, most people who don’t really watch Czech Republic were writting them off, but I knew they were going to be a difficult side. Well I think Portugal will top the group and any other person to qualify in 2nd place,

The Goat couldn’t get a goal yesterday but man played like he is still in his early 20s, no doubt he is going to score in the tournament, probably in the next game against Georgia, he is in a good foam in front of goal and he almost scored yesterday but end up hitting the woodwork with a trademark header. Portugal are my favorite team to win the Euros and seeing them playing with absolutely control yesterday gives me the believe they could go on and win the tournament.
Portugal got a quite dramatic victory in the opening match of Group F, but apart from that we can see that Portugal deserved to win this match because they played much better even though they got the winning goal at the end of the match, but before the goal was scored, the Portugal players continued to provide dangerous pressure and attacks that only produced results in the final minutes of the match.
This was a bit dramatic for me because I won the bet and it was very stressful watching this match even though in the end my bet won.

The next match against Georgia should not be so difficult for Portugal, in terms of quality Portugal is far superior and Cristiano Ronaldo is really the center of attention at this Euro, he is not young anymore but his performance is still very impressive and he still has a good physique to play 90 minute.
A pretty good first match for Portugal, and I'm also sure they can go further in this year's Euros.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 09:18:08 AM

There are 3 matches today that I think will be quite easy to predict the results of. These 3 matches are

1. Croatia vs Albania

Yeah today's match seem easy to predict especially the match between Croatia and Albania though sometimes matches doesn't work the way we expected but hopefully with the current performance of Croatia there would be a positive outcome for them on this match because they are doing very well on there group and if I'm not mistaken I believe they should be one of the best team on the group B because so far they have only lose one match against Spain but they managed to win there two matches which was against Portugal and North Macedonia, Croatia really came prepared this time because for them to win Portugal I believe they will go far.

JeffBrad12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 09:23:58 AM

This is hard match for Portugal because it's not easy to beat Czech Republic i can see Czech Republic was attempts to targetting draw result and it showed from their game plan that since the beginning of match Czech Republic has been putting all of their players into their defensive lines or parking bus strategy because they know Portugal is very dangerous and they focusing to their defense and several times attempts to threaten Portugal defensive lines with counter attack strategy
And this strategy was succeed to make Portugal gets in trouble and they even can leading the match from Lukáš Provod but Portugal hasn't give up and they focusing to attack and the result is they can scores 2 goals from Robin Hranáč own goal and super subs player Francisco Conceição and congratulation to Portugal because they have been through an this match with the winning result

All in all this game was very exciting and an interesting game between the two teams. Portugal were under a lot of pressure at the start and they faced a tough loss. When the Czech scored a goal in the 62nd minute, Portugal were more than disappointed and more than excited to level the game. Although we saw the Czech lose the match due to a mistake, Robin Hranac's own goal beat the team, otherwise the result would have been a draw. Later, Portugal team attacked a lot and Czech team also defended a lot, but Portugal scored a goal in the 90+2 minutes and the result was 2-1. However, after making enough attacks and doing everything well, they succeeded in getting the win.

Goggle p
The match between Portugal and Czech Republic is incredible. The game was incredibly heated, and I was praying Ronaldo would score. But, it wasn't happening; Ronaldo was already running at full speed before kickoff. Also, I'm focusing on the commentator for this game, who is Peter Drury. With him as a commentator, the game becomes enjoyable.

Anyway, Portugal was continuously and aggressively attacking the Czech, and it saddens me to see the second goal ruled out due to Cristiano Ronaldo's offside. The game is highly appealing; in brief, Portugal has always shown very nice games, and get their victory over czech.

Despite the fact that Portugal completely dominated the game against Czech; However, Czechs once again shown their defensive prowess. In the end, no matter how hard the Czechs tried to defend against Portugal, Portugal would always find a clean space to attack and win the game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Despairo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 854

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 09:28:08 AM

1. Croatia vs Albania

2. Germany vs Hungary
For this match, I think it is clear which team will be the favorite and will win quite easily.

3. Scotland vs Switzerland.
For this match, Switzerland is the team that I will favourite. Because I was quite impressed with their performance when they managed to beat Hungary in the first match.
From three match above, only Scotland vs Switzerland is worth to bet because the odds Switzerland to win @1.85, while Germany and Croatia are heavy favorite. Scotland seems like lost their strength, they're not same like when they played for qualification match.

I'd like to watch Slovenia vs Serbia, even though Serbia has higher rank than Slovenia, but Slovenia can resist Denmark to win, Slovenia could be a new underdog in this season.

Jossque
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1602

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 10:18:20 AM

Turkey managed to win against Georgia yesterday and finally start the Euro tournament with a win. This win was important for the team and we knew that the opponent was not an opponent to be underestimated. Although we managed to take the lead early against the Georgians and even scored one goal after another, the second goal was not counted due to offside and the first half of the match ended in a 1-1 draw with the goal we scored. Arda Guler's great goal gave us a 2-1 lead and Kerem scored an empty net goal in the last minute to decide the score of the match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Uruhara

Activity: 644
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 10:40:04 AM

1. Croatia vs Albania

Croatia really has to win the match against Albania. but with their problems in the first match against Spain, of course, it won't be too easy for Croatia to win against Albania.
Albania's game was not planned like Spain or Italy. but they can take advantage of the small opportunities they get. Look at how they scored a quick goal against Italy. even though they ended up losing to Italy in their first match.

Croatia has a big chance of winning, but I don't think there will be more goals than 2.
Albania can indeed be a threat when they get good opportunities. But as long as Croatia can withstand the pace of attacks built by Albania, I think Croatia will still be able to defend its goal so that it doesn't concede the ball in this match. And Croatia should be able to learn from their weaknesses that were seen in the match against Spain. I am sure Croatia will make up for their mistakes and defeat in the first match by winning today's match against Albania.

But if it turns out that Croatia couldn't score a goal in this match or the match even ended in a draw. Then we really can't hope to return to Croatia. Because the match is against Italy, I think Croatia will have much more difficulty.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: