Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers➡Group Stage➡1/8➡QF➡HF➡FINAL  (Read 42941 times)
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1302
Merit: 628

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 06:57:28 PM

~~
I think Spain is the favorite. Spain's match strategy is good. Young players are very confident. And for these two reasons, I want Spain to advance.
Yeah, definitely Spain is a big favorite to win the UEFA EURO Cup, and soon they will be champions because from my point of view Spain has good players in their squads. Every player has the ability to do his job very well, and they also have a good tactical stance. Put all these points in perspective, and I strongly believe that Spain will be the champion of the tournament. Besides that France also has the possibility of reaching the final, but I think France doesn't have any good players who take responsibility on their shoulders, like in the midfield area. I mean they don't have any strong midfielders who've contributed to the match too well, i.e., Paul Pogba, Kanta, etc. While spain has good midfielders as compared to France, and everyone knows that if a team has a strong midfield then they have a high chance of playing the match with a dominant performance....

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2142
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 06:57:36 PM

I see no chance of underestimating the Netherlands team. This group is very strong. I know that the England team has more star players. England have good players like Bellingham and Kane in their squad. Also Saka and Foden are also able to perform well. England's attack is slightly stronger than the Netherlands'. But the Netherlands team is also relatively strong. However, so far the Netherlands team has not faced any other big team except France.

The Netherlands team is ahead in the statistics of the match between the Netherlands and England. The interesting thing is that out of the last 5 matches played against England, the Netherlands team has won all four matches. I don't know why England teams have always performed poorly in the past even against Netherlands.
Even the Netherlands is better than England even though this squad has star players in it but still their performance is still considered bad because of the almost boring game during this tournament, it is good that England can qualify for the semifinals even some other predictions think England will be defeated by Switzerland the results are not like that.

I don't know why England are still bad even though they have never lacked anything, it's just that what we see is that England are not better than Spain and other teams, now that England are in the semifinals, it could be that the game will be different so England can win to advance to the semifinals.

England's attack, midfield and defense are all very strong. But still we don't see good performance as expected from England players in past matches. Our expectations were higher from a big team like England. Although England qualified for the semi finals, we did not see the expected good performance from the England players.

England were lucky against Switzerland so they won. Despite having such a strong midfield and attack, England's players managed only 3 on target shots against Switzerland. The defense of the Netherlands is also very strong. That's why I think it's very difficult for England to win against Netherlands.

W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:01:40 PM

I see no chance of underestimating the Netherlands team. This group is very strong. I know that the England team has more star players. England have good players like Bellingham and Kane in their squad. Also Saka and Foden are also able to perform well. England's attack is slightly stronger than the Netherlands'. But the Netherlands team is also relatively strong. However, so far the Netherlands team has not faced any other big team except France.

The Netherlands team is ahead in the statistics of the match between the Netherlands and England. The interesting thing is that out of the last 5 matches played against England, the Netherlands team has won all four matches. I don't know why England teams have always performed poorly in the past even against Netherlands.
Even the Netherlands is better than England even though this squad has star players in it but still their performance is still considered bad because of the almost boring game during this tournament, it is good that England can qualify for the semifinals even some other predictions think England will be defeated by Switzerland the results are not like that.

I don't know why England are still bad even though they have never lacked anything, it's just that what we see is that England are not better than Spain and other teams, now that England are in the semifinals, it could be that the game will be different so England can win to advance to the semifinals.

England's attack, midfield and defense are all very strong. But still we don't see good performance as expected from England players in past matches. Our expectations were higher from a big team like England. Although England qualified for the semi finals, we did not see the expected good performance from the England players.

England were lucky against Switzerland so they won. Despite having such a strong midfield and attack, England's players managed only 3 on target shots against Switzerland. The defense of the Netherlands is also very strong. That's why I think it's very difficult for England to win against Netherlands.
France and England were the two teams that reached the semi-finals with luck. Especially, France abnormally reached the semi-finals with only 3 goals, 2 of which were scored by the opponents' own goal and one was scored from a penalty. Now, I think both England and France will be eliminated in the semi-finals and they will not be able to advance to the final. They may be considered successful at Euro 2024, but I think they had an absolutely unsuccessful tournament.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uchegod-21

Activity: 1008
Merit: 622

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:07:28 PM

Since the teams played according to the cup format, we saw exciting matches in terms of competition, but we also saw boring matches and very few goals. Now we are in the semi-finals and no team can afford any mistakes. 5-man defenses are in vogue for some teams, but now I think we will see a bit more attacking variations, especially France, who need to go back to their usual game, because this defensive tactic won't work against Spain. Spain will find a goal somehow. France can't use Mbappe effectively and Deschamps will have to try something different if they want to reach the final.

At the moment, the game Spain - France is listed as completely random:

2.72 - 2.90 - 3.0

A draw quote is suspicious - the odds are below 3, which means an extremely high probability compared to games on average. BTTS is listed at 1.77 lol so we shouldn't expect a game with a lot of goals. Probably the most correct choice is to bet on a 0-0 draw with odds of 7.90
Who would have thought that the play of such dangerous (on paper haha) teams would be assessed so poorly.
This was the exact situation that happened between Germany and Spain. It was all similar odd selection by the bookmakers. And you're analysis is what actually played in that match. Some people were expecting both teams to score in the match between Germany and France forgetting that it is Euro competition and not local league and they are already in the quarter finals. If full time draw will be very risky, HT draw could also be a good selection for bet.
But I do much avoid this type of matches, unless I decide to gamble for fun. In reality and both on paper, Spain is more formidable than France and it would be so unfair if France scale through while the mist consistent team from the beginning of this tournament goes home.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1156

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:10:39 PM

~Snip

The reason why England did not put up an impressive performance was because of the coach's strategy. I often see England as a boring team in a match, even though they have a very strong squad compared to other teams. Strikers, attacking midfielders, wingers, midfielders, defenders are all top players, but the team's performance is very far from expectations.

I can't expect England to suddenly play well in the semifinals, but I think England will reach the final at Euro 2024 and win the title. Even though England is boring in many ways, I still support England to qualify for the final and win the title. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about England and its odds, but England is one of the favorites in this tournament. In my opinion, England and France will reach the final.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1513

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:13:52 PM

England apparently play in the mode of saving forces, because the second match as soon as England concede, they immediately after a couple of minutes to get back and bring the matter to extra time. The England national team has an excellent selection of players, perhaps the best since the time when Lampard and Gerrard played, but the game England shows boring, but still to the semifinals team Southgate reached the semifinals. Of course now even after the defeat to Holland Southgate will not be fired, but I think that England can beat Holland, although I also expect an equal game.
But I think that the champion of Europe will be determined in the match Spain-France.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:27:17 PM

England apparently play in the mode of saving forces, because the second match as soon as England concede, they immediately after a couple of minutes to get back and bring the matter to extra time. The England national team has an excellent selection of players, perhaps the best since the time when Lampard and Gerrard played, but the game England shows boring, but still to the semifinals team Southgate reached the semifinals. Of course now even after the defeat to Holland Southgate will not be fired, but I think that England can beat Holland, although I also expect an equal game.
But I think that the champion of Europe will be determined in the match Spain-France.
I think there is no problem in saying Spain directly. Spain will probably be champions. Germany was their only opponent and they managed to get past them with a nice game. They played at an intense tempo for 120 minutes and the Netherlands became the winning team in just 90 minutes. Both teams will be tired, but I think Spain will become champions in the final by beating first France and then the next opponent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Polkeins
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:47:29 PM

What a boring days are the ones with no games in it.

About the games who comes, for me are gonna be like the last games in this euros, pure fierce games and pure battle games, no one is gonna take so much advantage and i expect to see at least one draw after the regular time.

Penalties? Maybe is starting to be a normal one in this euro 2024.

Euro 2024 has been fun so far although some favourites have been playing a boring game.  Grin  I'm really like I don't want it to end. But all good things must come to an end...

We are still really lucky that this summer hasn't been boring thanks to Euro 2024. Otherwise we give a really long break to the leagues you know. After Euro 2024 ends there won't be a long time period left for new season to start. The qualifiers phase of Champions League and other European tournaments would start soon after that.

Coming back to Euro 2024, I hope to see most deserving teams reaching the finale. It is Spain from the upper side of the bracket.  Smiley  I can't say either England or Netherlands are great but I think it will be England to make it.
It was a really good Euro and although there could have been fewer teams, but the most amazing thing is that there were no openly weak teams and even the Polish national team seemed to score one point in the end and there was a situation when all teams in all groups scored points.

I was surprised by a very boring and inconclusive game of the favorites, England, France, Belgium, but the national team of Spain and Georgia on the contrary surprised with a very strong and productive game.
Also it seems to me that the possibility for the 4 teams that took 3rd place in their groups to go to the playoffs is not very fair.
Although, for example, now the Dutch national team, having taken the 3rd place in their group has already reached the semifinals.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2156
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:50:21 PM

I think there is no problem in saying Spain directly. Spain will probably be champions. Germany was their only opponent and they managed to get past them with a nice game. They played at an intense tempo for 120 minutes and the Netherlands became the winning team in just 90 minutes. Both teams will be tired, but I think Spain will become champions in the final by beating first France and then the next opponent.

I definitely agree. Spain have a significant chance to become the champions. I like their game the most so far. They have put a really big character on their games. They showed how it is done against Germany also.  Smiley

I don't think France can eliminate them with this game. Yeah, I know they just don't concede a goal easily. But they can't score many goals at the same time. Even 2 out of 3 goals they scored so far are own goals.  Tongue

Spain like to play fast. France will try to keep the game under control by lowering the tempo surely. I hope Spain don't get affected badly by that. I want to see them in the finale and lifting the trophy at the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:51:12 PM

~~
I think Spain is the favorite. Spain's match strategy is good. Young players are very confident. And for these two reasons, I want Spain to advance.
Yeah, definitely Spain is a big favorite to win the UEFA EURO Cup, and soon they will be champions because from my point of view Spain has good players in their squads. Every player has the ability to do his job very well, and they also have a good tactical stance. Put all these points in perspective, and I strongly believe that Spain will be the champion of the tournament. Besides that France also has the possibility of reaching the final, but I think France doesn't have any good players who take responsibility on their shoulders, like in the midfield area. I mean they don't have any strong midfielders who've contributed to the match too well, i.e., Paul Pogba, Kanta, etc. While spain has good midfielders as compared to France, and everyone knows that if a team has a strong midfield then they have a high chance of playing the match with a dominant performance....

Spain have been able to show how powerful they have been in this competition with their young players showcasing their individual talents so it will be good to see them become the Champions of this EURO 2024 because they fought so hard with outstanding performance to get this far. The combination of Avaro Morata, Nico William and Pedri is a very big treat to every team they have played and they are more forceful in their pattern of play. France also have talented players well such as Kylian Mbappé, Antoine Griezmann and N'Golo Kanté but they didn't show any signs that they can reach the finals even though they managed to win Portugal on penalties in the quarter finals but we all saw that Portugal played better than France but they ran out of luck. Spain is the favourite to reach the final stages and there's is no doubt about it because between England or Netherlands which none of them can withstand the pressure of Spain now so I choose Spain to win the finals.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2142
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:52:03 PM

France and England were the two teams that reached the semi-finals with luck. Especially, France abnormally reached the semi-finals with only 3 goals, 2 of which were scored by the opponents' own goal and one was scored from a penalty. Now, I think both England and France will be eliminated in the semi-finals and they will not be able to advance to the final. They may be considered successful at Euro 2024, but I think they had an absolutely unsuccessful tournament.

I agree with you that France and England are very lucky to have qualified for the semi-finals. Despite having two of the strongest squads in the Euros, their performances were very poor. Spain and the Netherlands are in a very good overall position compared to France and England.

But France and England are lucky. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if these two teams win in the semi-finals. Both these teams have the potential to qualify for the finals. But the performances of the players of both the teams are weak and erratic. But personally I think the most deserving team to win the Euro title is Spain. I will be very happy if Spain wins the title.

Silence Scream

Activity: 966
Merit: 935

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:58:41 PM

I agree with you that France and England are very lucky to have qualified for the semi-finals. Despite having two of the strongest squads in the Euros, their performances were very poor. Spain and the Netherlands are in a very good overall position compared to France and England.

But France and England are lucky. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if these two teams win in the semi-finals. Both these teams have the potential to qualify for the finals. But the performances of the players of both the teams are weak and erratic. But personally I think the most deserving team to win the Euro title is Spain. I will be very happy if Spain wins the title.
If we look at these matches, the ones that deserved it the most were Germany and Spain. They also met in the quarter finals. They showed us an excellent match and Spain advanced to the next round. I think Spain will eliminate France in the semi-finals, but we must also say that the French defense was very good throughout the tournament. If Spain can get past this defensive block, they can easily score a few goals. It will be one of the most enjoyable matches

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Polkeins
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 08:04:34 PM

I definitely agree. Spain have a significant chance to become the champions. I like their game the most so far. They have put a really big character on their games. They showed how it is done against Germany also.  Smiley

I don't think France can eliminate them with this game. Yeah, I know they just don't concede a goal easily. But they can't score many goals at the same time. Even 2 out of 3 goals they scored so far are own goals.  Tongue

Spain like to play fast. France will try to keep the game under control by lowering the tempo surely. I hope Spain don't get affected badly by that. I want to see them in the finale and lifting the trophy at the end.
I am also rooting for Spain, but they have serious losses in defense because in the match against Germany, Spain players had to foul a lot, but Spain has Unai Simon who is having a great tournament.
France is a very strange team, which scored one goal from the game and managed to get to the semifinals, but the players who play there like Mbappe, Griezmann, Dembele are real stars and each of them can single-handedly decide the outcome of the match. In addition, France practically never concede, Menyon is also a great goalkeeper. In general, it will be a match of equal teams, in which the more attacking Spain will face one of the best midfields in the world, which is the French national team.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1054

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 08:04:50 PM

The reason why England did not put up an impressive performance was because of the coach's strategy. I often see England as a boring team in a match, even though they have a very strong squad compared to other teams. Strikers, attacking midfielders, wingers, midfielders, defenders are all top players, but the team's performance is very far from expectations.

I can't expect England to suddenly play well in the semifinals, but I think England will reach the final at Euro 2024 and win the title. Even though England is boring in many ways, I still support England to qualify for the final and win the title. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about England and its odds, but England is one of the favorites in this tournament. In my opinion, England and France will reach the final.
Yup the coach is responsible for the strategy he uses for the England team but Southgate is a typical coach like that indeed it is a strategy that he thinks is worth using even though the game is not impressive meaning some players do not play with good performance.
England has never lacked top players, all English players we often see in the league.

England could have made it to the final by any means even if it was on penalties again like other teams' matches.
Maybe your guess is England vs Francis in the final, but this is my guess Spain vs Netherlands. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
red4slash

Activity: 1358
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 08:25:35 PM

If we look at these matches, the ones that deserved it the most were Germany and Spain. They also met in the quarter finals. They showed us an excellent match and Spain advanced to the next round. I think Spain will eliminate France in the semi-finals, but we must also say that the French defense was very good throughout the tournament. If Spain can get past this defensive block, they can easily score a few goals. It will be one of the most enjoyable matches
With a fairly monotonous French game, Spain still seems to be the favorite in this match but France is also not an arbitrary club that will let Spain win easily, especially France is also from the beginning is one of the clubs that is indeed championed to become a champion at this Euro so I think this is still not certain before seeing what they will show in the semi-finals later.

What is clear for now, Spain must be able to win without a shootout because they are always unlucky when playing and continued on penalties. Euro 2020 they were eliminated on penalties, in the World Cup they were also defeated by Maroco with a score of 3-0 on penalties. So with their bad record on penalties, I think Castilo must be able to emphasize his players to play with excellence and must be able to win without a shootout because if not they could be eliminated again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
irsykes

Activity: 1529
Merit: 273

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 09:18:14 PM

It's true, it's a shame that the French front striker has had lots of chances to score goals but luck hasn't been on his side. France's defensive superiority will probably still be used against Spain with just a slight change in position. and the quality of the two countries is very good, Spain has a strong strategy and has good star players, I think Spain has great strength for the semi-final match. What Spain should be wary of is Straker Mbappe because of his good running speed and skills

This match is not going to be easy for both teams and we can not be confident to decide which team will be victorious. I must acknowledge the strength of both teams and their strategies. Without doubt, it's going to be an entertaining game and the best among them will definitely win. France can actually boast of their classical defense and speedy attacking Mbappe but Spain on the other hand too have one of the most convincing midfield that they normally use to destabilize the opponent pattern of play. Judging from the recent performance of both teams, France has a slight chance of winning that game if they should play with maximum commitment. Spanish team can not be underrated but the squad is full of young stars who can not withstand the pressure for long. However, anything is capable of happening in football and Spain will likely win if the game ends up in a penalty shootout.
Of course, these two countries have a great history in the world of football and have produced good star players. Their strengths are both great and each other makes their beloved country create new history again. In fact, ahead of this match, it will be dramatic to win the championship. Spain is one of the countries that has had star players from the past and is famous for its tiki taka strategy until now it is very feared.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3963

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 09:36:44 PM

Any analysis for the first Semi Finals? Spain is my Favorite. After taking down Germany in German soil, Spain have the confidence that they can win this Euro.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 09:53:39 PM

The decision taken by Montella was of course the beginning of the Dutch revival in that match so that the Dutch were able to comeback with a 2-1 win, Demiral absent was one of the reasons for the weakness of Turkey defense, whether he admitted it or not, but so far Demiral has been a key player who has had a great influence on Turkey defense so that losing it in an important match such as against the Netherlands of course left a big hole which was easily exploited by the Dutch attackers.
Turkey created opportunities to expand result to 2 - 0 but they lacked of luck to have a second goal. Netherlands are strong in player quality and mentality so they fight hard and get what they want, not only one goal but two goals and win the match in regret of Turkey.

After that, Turkey returned and came nearly to a second goal to pull the match to extra half but again they lacked of luck. Anyway, their performances in Euro 2024 are out of their own expectation before the tournament. They can go home with pride of themselves and can aim at future with more ambitious targets. Their confidence actually increases a lot after a successful Euro 2024. This Euro can be a first brick for some successful tournaments in coming years in World Cup and Euro. Next two years, there will be World Cup 2026 and I would like to wait for an impressive performance of Turkey there.

Turkey was a treat to the eyes of all footballing fans throughout every match they played. From Guler’s stunning finesse in the group stages to the last-minute save from Mert Günok to take them to the quarters were awe-striking. Turkey did outperform from what was expected from them, and we all were there for it. In the quarters again the Netherlands, they came very close to scoring multiple times after the Oranjes equalized. Fell short of luck, finishing at the same time. And on the other hand, the Dutch team are filled with mentality monsters. Their back-to-back attacks were unstoppable at a point, and Turkey had to leave the stage with a good fight till the end. Onwards and upwards for Turkey from here hopefully!

Regards

Duke

Abu-Naim

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 10:01:59 PM

Any analysis for the first Semi Finals? Spain is my Favorite. After taking down Germany in German soil, Spain have the confidence that they can win this Euro.
The Spain set of young talented players made them to be among the favorites to win the Euro this season coupled with their performances so far since the beginning of the tournament.
Spain can win France because they have 100% record since the beginning of the tournament, they have set of young players that can defeat any team in this current competition; but when you check their last matches they played against each other, they have similar score rate since they both won two each and drew one, but their last match was won by France which will give France a slight chance to win and it will also give bookmakers hint to give France small odd.
Nevertheless, I also support Spain to win against France because they have good squad more than France, France didn’t have any exceptional players in their squad, it is just the players they used to play with, while Spain has welcome some young talented players, I think Spain can win this one. And also seeing how Spain eliminated Germany, I am given them a high chance of winning this tournament especially if they were able to defeat France.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Abu-Naim

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 10:02:24 PM

The Spain set of young talented players made them to be among the favorites to win the Euro this season coupled with their performances so far since the beginning of the tournament.

Spain can win France because they have 100% record since the beginning of the tournament, they have set of young players that can defeat any team in this current competition; but when you check their last matches they played against each other, they have similar score rate since they both won two each and drew one, but their last match was won by France which will give France a slight chance to win and it will also give bookmakers hint to give France small odd.

Nevertheless, I also support Spain to win against France because they have good squad more than France, France didn’t have any exceptional players in their squad, it is just the players they used to play with, while Spain has welcome some young talented players, I think Spain can win this one. And also seeing how Spain eliminated Germany, I am given them a high chance of winning this tournament especially if they were able to defeat France.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: