Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226327 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:47:23 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 06:18:09 PM by deisik

And how will we be in their control after they'll legalize Bitcoin and make it an official payment method? The politicians are looking to control as much as they can so they can steal as much as possible from us. Most of our money (and I'd say it's over 75% of it) goes to their pockets, unlike the promises they're making everytime before they're elected. It's all about beautiful words, you know.

Our money is being stolen by the corporations. Politicians are also on their payroll. It is 0.01% of the world population which control these corporations, and the vast majority of the wealth (including that in paper money) is controlled by them.

I don't see any way for them to steal bitcoins even if it becomes legalized they wont have any control on it, they may create their own coins against bitcoin and make people use their own digital currencies in order to be connected with banks so in that way they might do the same again in digital era too.

I don't think things are so simple as they seem to be

Corporations and politicians may not be able to literally steal bitcoins, but they still can steal Bitcoin purchasing power. And to do that, they would be interested in full legalization of Bitcoin, however counterintuitive that might sound. Since the amount of bitcoins, like gold, is limited, they could deal with Bitcoin in exactly the same way as they dealt with gold. They might establish derivative markets and start trading paper bitcoins very much like paper gold is traded today. And just like they control the price of physical gold through gold futures and options which are only cash-settled and don't imply physical delivery, the price of Bitcoin could be controlled in essentially the same way, i.e. through paper bitcoins, namely, cash-settled Bitcoin futures and options

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonpande

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:45:30 AM

Why not..but maybe it will happen for a long time due to the limited distribution of bitcoin, I hope that one day he will become a global currency Bitcoin was great and I hope it is used by many people and many countries I believe it will happen in the future ,
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

And how will we be in their control after they'll legalize Bitcoin and make it an official payment method? The politicians are looking to control as much as they can so they can steal as much as possible from us. Most of our money (and I'd say it's over 75% of it) goes to their pockets, unlike the promises they're making everytime before they're elected. It's all about beautiful words, you know.

Our money is being stolen by the corporations. Politicians are also on their payroll. It is 0.01% of the world population which control these corporations, and the vast majority of the wealth (including that in paper money) is controlled by them.

I don't see any way for them to steal bitcoins even if it becomes legalized they wont have any control on it, they may create their own coins against bitcoin and make people use their own digital currencies in order to be connected with banks so in that way they might do the same again in digital era too.

I don't think things are so simple as they seem to be

Corporations and politicians may not be able to literally steal bitcoins, but they still can steal Bitcoin purchasing power. And to do that, they would be interested in full legalization of Bitcoin, however counterintuitive that might sound. Since the amount of bitcoins, like gold, is limited, they could deal with Bitcoin in exactly the same way as they dealt with gold. They might establish derivative markets and start trading paper bitcoins very much like paper gold is traded today. And just like they control the price of physical gold through gold futures and options which are only cash-settled and don't imply physical delivery, the price of Bitcoin could be controlled in essentially the same way, i.e. through paper bitcoins, namely, cash-settled Bitcoin futures and options

That is true, and if that happens then there will be no difference between bitcoin and paper money or any other asset used in physical world, the dreams of people of using bitcoin for an ease of access to their funds would be ruined in that case.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:29:21 PM

Bitcoin is becoming a global currency? i hope so. Because bitcoin is used by the people in the whole world. If this things happen it is good for me, is simply because it's not ruled or controlled nor issued by the government or bank. It is more usable in terms of transactions and it have no tax.
it is not only good for you, but it is good all the people who are using bitcoin, as bitcoin is easy to be use everywhere in the world having equal value in all over the world. you do not need to convert it in any other currency if you are doing shopping in any part of the world.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:02:25 PM

Yes bitcoin is used all over the world but only a few thousand in every country if bitcoin wants to become a global currency i think is should be used by 1/4 or half the human population.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is almost using all the countries of the world therefore to me bitcoin is alread a global currency. more and more  people of the world are entering in the filed of bitcoin and making bitcoin becoming more and more stringle
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is almost using in all over the world, but the number of bitcoin users is still very low, as most of the people still do not know about bitcoin. bitcoin still need good advertisement so that people may know about bitcoin.

No doubt about it bitcoin now is being used as global currency by those people who only know bitcoin but still we may say that it is still not applicable or quite sort of. But in conclusion, there are people from different countries that has been using bitcoin in the long run as investment, currency and trading platform globally.

Though bitcoin is used all over the world by people living in different countries, but it is still not that much a global currency as it is not yet legalized or used in many countries, i heard only about a few countries where bitcoin is used or accepted in physical world otherwise it is just a internet currency.
it does not need to be legalize to be called as global currency, the volume of supporters is making it possible and no matter this is not legal as long as it's no illegal also we can still succeed in the future. The fact that we have freedom in here then it would certainly attract people to adopt.
yes that is a fact that some thing that is not legalize cannot become a legal currency, for becoming globalize it is necessary for some thing to become a global currency that it should be use through out the world, and i think bitcoin is using in all over the world almost in all the countries of the world.

But it can be also legalize when majority of the people are using it even it is still not being considered by the government. So if the people are shouting to legalize bitcoin and adopt it as global currency then the government will don't have choice but to legalize it. As they do believe in Vox Populi.
very often politicians tend to be for or against something solely based on the what will bring me more votes. but this requires a much bigger user base and in order to get this legalization would be helpful. it is a circle.

i do not think the all politicians are bad. or after our money. wanting to control us. some of them sure are, but most of them are not smart enough and would not be able to get a real job, so they want to stay in office as long as possible and tend to go with the flow of the votes.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:17:06 AM

Bitcoin is becoming a global currency? i hope so. Because bitcoin is used by the people in the whole world. If this things happen it is good for me, is simply because it's not ruled or controlled nor issued by the government or bank. It is more usable in terms of transactions and it have no tax.
it is not only good for you, but it is good all the people who are using bitcoin, as bitcoin is easy to be use everywhere in the world having equal value in all over the world. you do not need to convert it in any other currency if you are doing shopping in any part of the world.
Yes, I am the one who is heavily suffering due to forex exchanges as well as dollar's appreciations. When I save some fiat for my business either in local fiat or in USD, I will be fine without any currency conversions but if happens to convert almost every time I will loose around 4% - 6% in exchange differences.

But with bitcoin savings, I am always safe. I never need to worry about bitcoin value or usd as bitcoin is always getting appreciating and moreover if things are priced based on bitcoins then there will not be any big issues.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:15:19 PM

Bitcoin is now global currency which are all countries can used this but there are only few online stores accepting bitcoin. And more users wishing that we can spend it in groceries store directly without exchanging to fiat.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:38:38 PM

It is a global currency used by few from the developed countries, owning a larger percentage by the rich and educated. I only know a person physically who trades and use bitcoin. The high demand of a cap bitcoin currency will definitely increase the price of the coin. The anonymity make it a hidden investment by the corrupt politicians. Ability to trade on the internet with it make it a mobile wealth that can just be kept in my portable device.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:04:31 PM

It is a global currency used by few from the developed countries, owning a larger percentage by the rich and educated. I only know a person physically who trades and use bitcoin. The high demand of a cap bitcoin currency will definitely increase the price of the coin. The anonymity make it a hidden investment by the corrupt politicians. Ability to trade on the internet with it make it a mobile wealth that can just be kept in my portable device.
Exactly, therefore we will not waste our time just watching it grow, we need to made the right action from now on.. We, the early adopters must benefit with bitcoin in the future because it's all about digital money in the future and bitcoin will lead.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:30:29 PM

Exactly, therefore we will not waste our time just watching it grow, we need to made the right action from now on.. We, the early adopters must benefit with bitcoin in the future because it's all about digital money in the future and bitcoin will lead.
Yeah, always take the opportunity to invest since the adoption rate is not that big, once we will achieve a massive adoption the price will significantly increase and we cannot benefit for it when we do not invest now. It's risky and we know that but it's better than gambling.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 02:30:28 PM

Yeah, always take the opportunity to invest since the adoption rate is not that big, once we will achieve a massive adoption the price will significantly increase and we cannot benefit for it when we do not invest now. It's risky and we know that but it's better than gambling.
Well there is no wrong to invest in bitcoin since its already tested or already happen last year and old year.. that the price will continues to increase but
For me i am not still satisfied for some reason that the price will increase more in the future. bitcoin is unpredictable and the price of bitcoin last 3 years or 2013 that the price is already reach 1k value.. looking for answer why is this happening before but i have idea i think it is because many investors are come and the bitcoin circulation are fewer than now.. that is why that the price of bitcoin hit 1k value.. and right now because we have many miners and supply is increasing due to number of miners the price will slowly increase even our reward per block was half by 12.5 btc per block..

Make crypto as your bank.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:33:27 AM

Well there is no wrong to invest in bitcoin since its already tested or already happen last year and old year.. that the price will continues to increase but
For me i am not still satisfied for some reason that the price will increase more in the future. bitcoin is unpredictable and the price of bitcoin last 3 years or 2013 that the price is already reach 1k value.. looking for answer why is this happening before but i have idea i think it is because many investors are come and the bitcoin circulation are fewer than now.. that is why that the price of bitcoin hit 1k value.. and right now because we have many miners and supply is increasing due to number of miners the price will slowly increase even our reward per block was half by 12.5 btc per block..

Bitcoin would be a prime candidate for this concept, as this borderless currency can be used everywhere in the world in the same manner, as well as be exchanged for all major local currencies.But there’s more to Bitcoin than just being part of an investor’s portfolio, mind you. Sending funds around the world takes a handful of seconds, making it a perfect solution for the Digital Age our society is slowly transitioning to. Also, Bitcoin is essentially a free market, based on supply and demand, without mingling by governments, authorities, banks, or any other overarching institute.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:30:09 AM

Bitcoin would be a prime candidate for this concept, as this borderless currency can be used everywhere in the world in the same manner, as well as be exchanged for all major local currencies.But there’s more to Bitcoin than just being part of an investor’s portfolio, mind you. Sending funds around the world takes a handful of seconds, making it a perfect solution for the Digital Age our society is slowly transitioning to. Also, Bitcoin is essentially a free market, based on supply and demand, without mingling by governments, authorities, banks, or any other overarching institute.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is already a global currency, not a mere candidate.  The fact that people, wherever they are in the world, can use Bitcoin as a mode of payment to stuff that they wanted to buy, and the presence of the Bitcoin to local currency exchange only means that this entity recognises Bitcoin as a global currency.  It does not need approval from any government to be a global currency, but the adoption of people to use it, and support of several companies that believes in it is enough proof that Bitcoin is a global currency.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:33:49 AM

I so see bitcoin as a global currency already, as i can travel almost all countries and i will find an atm or a local trader to exchange my bitcoins for local currency. If i dont wanna those i can get a debit card and spend my bitcoins, i do believe those card does work as others cards. Besides that anyone can send any ammount between countries without problems, people does consider bitcoin a currencie as well a payment processor already, isnt recognized from the countries yet.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:18:38 PM

I so see bitcoin as a global currency already, as i can travel almost all countries and i will find an atm or a local trader to exchange my bitcoins for local currency. If i dont wanna those i can get a debit card and spend my bitcoins, i do believe those card does work as others cards. Besides that anyone can send any ammount between countries without problems, people does consider bitcoin a currencie as well a payment processor already, isnt recognized from the countries yet.
Bitcoin are getting more popular to some areas and it won't be long enough that most of the people worldwide soon will be able to use bitcoin and use it as an alternate currency.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:31:58 PM

iam agree you write
bitcoin can a global curency, but only digital curency not real curency
and bitcoin the first leading digital curency in the world, above in paypal user
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:02:10 AM

iam agree you write
and bitcoin the first leading digital curency in the world, above in paypal user
It is since it's not regulated by the government, but we do not need the government since we are decentralize, it will defeat the purpose. We the adopters are making this digital currency successful and this is our right to use this.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:25:18 AM

iam agree you write
It is since it's not regulated by the government, but we do not need the government since we are decentralize, it will defeat the purpose. We the adopters are making this digital currency successful and this is our right to use this.

As we all know that in many government not accept the bitcoin, but instead of it people use it and also earn from it, That's why we can call that bitcoin is a global currency, because bitcoin is one and only one digital currency which gain very popularity and it give us great opportunity to make our life easy to behalf of online digital currency Bitcoin, that's why we want to accept the bitcoin as a global currency.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:43:16 AM

Bitcoin are getting more popular to some areas and it won't be long enough that most of the people worldwide soon will be able to use bitcoin and use it as an alternate currency.
I think it will take a long time, I think the adoption of bitcoin is running slow it is a problem, but you do not need to worry, bitcoin will continue to be popular in the future
took a little effort from the user if want faster bitcoin popular
robiulawal

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:21:37 PM

hope it's come true over the world..
Still many days to count on.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: