cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3311
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 03:58:02 PM |
|
Scrappy win - but I'll take it. A mediocre LMS score as well but survived the first 4 rounds - nothing to complain about yet. Not sure if you tracked it but that last WRC stage was clutch. Evans nearly lost it, Solberg's mistake in the last few turns cost him the title. __________________________________ The spreadsheet has been graded, should be ok. Still, do your round of checks. It's time to announce the freebet winners and the LMS losers.Freebet winners:Division 1 - vd309 (40$ freebet) Division 2 - chi20 (30$ freebet) Division 3 - Ozymandias_DZ (20$ freebet) Division 4 - Da_silva (10$ freebet) Don't forget to open the sportsbook part of the platform at least once, otherwise the freebet cannot be credited.Nheer is the only LMS victim, 28 players remain. Trofo keeps the 5-points gap. I don't recall ever seeing a start like this in LMS. LMS losers:In LMS we play for the initial prize of 10 mBTC + all the rebuys, rebuy is currently 0,25 mBTC. If you want to rebuy you need to do it before the deadline for Round 5. You simply send 0,25 mBTC to the escrow wallet ( bc1qjthe2y9znpc8g449f67crcf984yp7h32w4vdep0l78e0n86zuuzsjw53pz). If you do rebuy, please DM Trofo with the TXID. Current LMS reward is 11.75 mBTC. _____________________________ I felt this would be the best Division 4 in a while but we already lost 2 members - jeremypwr and yassinmanai. It is expected we'll lose Rruchi man soon as well. It is what it is, the curse of Div4 continues. Better now than at a later point in time though.
|
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:05:28 PM |
|
Evans won the title but he didn't score the highest points in Italy.
Oops, not the result I expected. I think I will have to go take some chill pills to cool off before the next round questions are up. Congratulations BABY SHOES for keeping the winning streak on me going. Maybe I’ll get some points when next we meet in any competition here.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2582
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:10:01 PM |
|
The sheet is yet to be updated, the game ought to have been over by now. I don’t even know the nature of the game or what they’re even playing, like I don’t have an idea the nature of the sport. I remember picking Evan’s to win with most point in Italy and from your online stats, it shows he was leading at some point, I hope he won it because that will save me from losing three points and getting a draw in this round.
Evans won the title but he didn't score the highest points in Italy. The sheet has been updated, so never mind, but this was the sentence I was looking for all the time. If I understand the posts here correctly, those who went with "Evans wins overall, but does not come first in Italy", got incredibly lucky? Well, was time for some luck for me I guess  @Trofo, it is demotivating to watch your scores week after week whenever I check the LMS spreadsheet... How?
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3983
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
Div 4 newsjeremypwr and yassinmanai are out, all their previous results have been recorded as 3:0 wins for their opponents and their negative points have been removed. This season I will not add future results at this moment, they will be added as 3:0 when every round comes. The way I was doing it before gives AI a lot of problems and even though our original site is back up, I want to have it error proof for the future in case it is needed. You don't have to submit when playing against people removed from BSFL, you are auto getting 3:0 result. You do have to submit if you are still in LMS or want to fight for round free bets Div 1 newsSomeone could be mystified by a draw shown in the table for icopress and Spack17. No other way for us to track it and to offset that one point earned from draw they have both gotten another penalty point in addition to the one proscribed by the rules. It has always been done like this in the past, just not that recently so refreshing your memories a bit  In other words, they just have 1 more match logged as draw instead of loss, but points are correct.
In other news it sure is nice to be the only team that didn't drop points this season, and having 5 points gap on top of the LMS. Come on opposition, do something  Division 1 Division 2 Division 3 Division 4| •POS• | ••Username•••• | •PLD• | •W• | •D• | •L• | •SF• | •SA• | •SD• | •PTS• | 1 | Da_Silva | 4 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 21 | 12 | 9 | 10 | 2 | Bitcoin_Budha | 4 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 17 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 3 | pina_pino | 4 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 16 | 9 | 7 | 10 | 4 | welovebit | 4 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 17 | 11 | 6 | 10 | 5 | BABY SHOES | 4 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 16 | 11 | 5 | 9 | 6 | Bitcoin Smith | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 13 | 8 | 5 | 7 | 7 | red4slash | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 17 | 14 | 3 | 7 | 8 | Zaguru12 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 15 | 12 | 3 | 7 | 9 | Asiska02 | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 14 | 13 | 1 | 6 | 10 | Daniel91 | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 15 | 16 | -1 | 6 | 11 | xLays | 4 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 17 | 14 | 3 | 5 | 12 | Ryu_Ar1 | 4 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 14 | 13 | 1 | 5 | 13 | Dump3er | 4 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 16 | 17 | -1 | 4 | 14 | un_rank | 4 | 1 | 0 | 3 | 11 | 16 | -5 | 3 | 15 | ovcijisir | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 9 | 21 | -12 | 0 | 16 | jeremypwr | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 12 | -12 | 0 | 17 | yassinmanai | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 12 | -12 | 0 | 18 | Rruchi man | 4 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 6 | 15 | -9 | -1 |
W - Games Won, L - Games Lost, D - Games Drawn POS - League Position, SD - Score Difference, SF - Score For SA - Score Against, PLD - Games Played, PTS - Points Earned
Round 4 - Results| _______________________________ | _______________________________ | _______________________________ | _______________________________ | Division 1
slaman29 5-5 crowolf Trofo 6-5 Renato297 Spack17 0-0 icopress goodpunt 6-6 Saint-loup cryptofrka 5-3 ralle14 vd309 7-4 jayce el che 4-4 Jinetics1111 darxiaomi 7-3 ulven hosemary 3-3 Rikafip
| Division 2
VashaUdacha777 5-5 leea-1334 Igebotz 4-4 Harkorede MAAManda 5-4 arallmuus slackovic 4-4 paco92x Hhampuz 2-4 mv1986 notblox1 3-0 HomieAllDay LTU_btc 3-5 vivekdkhyani chi20 7-1 strongkored buwaytress 6-4 imarios
| Division 3
Kokee44 4-7 Ozymandias_DZ mitchr4 5-4 Dittoup Heyshbosh 4-5 LFC_Bitcoin Nheer 3-2 Smartvirus entebah 4-6 B1g4udge russeras 6-2 Ochan_yazo_tochant cygan 3-5 hakan2217 General_Bitcoin 4-6 ajanwalker EarnOnVictor 3-4 Koal-84
| Division 4
BABY SHOES 5-3 Asiska02 Bitcoin Smith 3-4 pina_pino Zaguru12 3-0 Rruchi man Daniel91 3-0 jeremypwr yassinmanai 0-3 welovebit Da_Silva 6-5 xLays red4slash 7-2 un_rank Bitcoin_Budha 4-2 ovcijisir Dump3er 5-5 Ryu_Ar1
|
|
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1198
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:23:32 PM Merited by cryptofrka (2) |
|
In other news it sure is nice to be the only team that didn't drop points this season, and having 5 points gap on top of the LMS. Come on opposition, do something  It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒 I sincerely wish Evan would either win in Italy or not win the title, If that would have forced more LMS elimination and as such more rebuy, I’ve survived the first four weeks, this storyline is beginning to feel rather familiar, but I’m not going to spill the tea, yet.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13357
icarus-cards.eu
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:41:16 PM |
|
it's also nice to see that my two local buddies are leading their divisions  mv1986 is in first place in div #2 and Koal-84 is also at the top of the standings in div #3, where i'm also competing and where i suffered another 3-5 loss against hakan2217  it's time to focus more on the bsfl again so i can start earning points to keep my chances of moving up alive 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:05:29 PM |
|
Watch out mv1986, I'm doing all I can to stay just below you but make sure you keep the pace in pole! 1 win and 2 losses is better than 3 draws? Or was that just me heh heh
2 win, 3 loses is better than 5 draws if you know you know  that's the stage where I am this Season. I'm racking too many useless draws for fun and I hate them. The only positive this round is my LMS points every other thing was bs. Croatia had one job; put 5 DEF at the back - I knew they're far below the English team at the moment and didn't stand a chance but spreading legs like Mia khalifa was unexpected. Yeah, frka does draws but he at least stays up. My draws take me to the wrong houses where the guys are hairy and the girls are gnarly. That Cro result, though. What a bunch of idiots. You don't lose like that at home even if experimenting, come on. Giving Saka and co (I like him) bigger heads than they need.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3311
|
|
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2582
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 06:27:25 PM |
|
Watch out mv1986, I'm doing all I can to stay just below you but make sure you keep the pace in pole!
You little rat, making false promises, thinking I wouldn't unmask your sneaky strategy. You just want to be riding in my slipstream, giving me a nasty kick right before the finish line, but I will be prepared!  Let's see what your real agenda is in round 6, it is not too far away.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3983
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 06:33:12 PM |
|
It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒
Unfortunately that is the probable way things will unfold. I have big enough lead to warrant several buybacks, they will all come when they are most expensive and then I will just miss on the first spot. Bravado and shit talk aside, I am just riding the wave while I can  Next on the line, new addition, another Croat - crowolf. Time to give him proper welcome to Div 1.
|
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1569
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 07:18:10 PM Merited by cryptofrka (2) |
|
and that computer scam of a sport. Im smelling hatred on esports  but atleast this time its 50 50 type of questions so it should be easier  arallmuus vs  Hhampuz Ohh what do we have here, a round against Hhampuz. Now I need him to start drinking and perhaps forget to submit his answers because a 'girl' might kidnap him again  It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒
Also rebuying back to LMS only to get knocked out again in a round or two. Thats one of the worst feeling when it comes to rebuy and by then you will realized that its not worth it since your score is way below the others
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:02:58 PM Merited by cryptofrka (2) |
|
If anyone is interested in a side bet, I would be willing to risk 0.5 mBTC. I would prefer a battle with cryptofrka. Are you thirsty for revenge?  Sure, let's go. Didn't have the chance to check your answers yet, but what I'm sure of is that they are worse than mine  Our side bet ended in a draw I think. Was shortly misled when I checked it, but then I saw that the H2H questions must be carefully considered. If you want to, we can go for one more side bet? 0.5 mBTC again?
|
|
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3311
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:50:28 PM |
|
Our side bet ended in a draw I think. Was shortly misled when I checked it, but then I saw that the H2H questions must be carefully considered. If you want to, we can go for one more side bet? 0.5 mBTC again? Yup, it ended in a 5-5 draw - you got that 5th point in the Q9 H2H question. Sure, let's try and settle it in the next round. This time I'll track it properly - forgot to add it to the spreadsheet. Ohh what do we have here, a round against Hhampuz. Now I need him to start drinking and perhaps forget to submit his answers because a 'girl' might kidnap him again  Shame that not many will understand this 
|
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:54:00 PM |
|
Oops, not the result I expected. I think I will have to go take some chill pills to cool off before the next round questions are up. Congratulations BABY SHOES for keeping the winning streak on me going. Maybe I’ll get some points when next we meet in any competition here.
Yeah... the answer I chose was correct. You should be able to control the situation now. Hahah don't overdo it. RTG... we will meet soon in this competition, I think in Round 5 is what we will see later, we are now preparing for the Champions League because it will start next week. I'm starting to have more confidence in bsfl. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:44:40 PM |
|
You won in the end @Nheer, I told you I wasn’t confident in this and it did hit me good. Just when I was hoping the points would get piling and I’ll be paging my way to where I need to be on the league table.
How did all of you got it right on the Evan’s question anyway, it was just all over the place and my gambling with the games for not backing Evan’s failed. My lack of confidence in this GW still got me.
|
|
|
|
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1139
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:47:43 PM |
|
Congrat Chi20 the result of this round is also a free bet, 7 point from 10 match to good.
The tennis question was only about the women's side, I thought there would be a question about the men's side after Djokovic reached the semifinals in Beijing by beating Zverev.
|
|
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8487
|
 |
Today at 06:53:13 AM |
|
How did all of you got it right on the Evan’s question anyway, it was just all over the place and my gambling with the games for not backing Evan’s failed. My lack of confidence in this GW still got me.
Dunno, it was a pretty obvious choice since he had a solid lead over the others and the only real dilemma was whether to go for him winning the race or not. The majority went with the latter since he didn't need the win. But in the end it was pure luck, since the other guy lost the title in the last corner, just a few hundred meters before the finish so it could have easily gone your way. Can't do shit in BSFL without a little bit of luck.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Chi20
Jr. Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 9
|
 |
Today at 10:06:40 AM |
|
Congrat Chi20 the result of this round is also a free bet, 7 point from 10 match to good.
Thanks.. Best of luck for the remaining of the season.
|
|
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
Today at 10:10:18 AM |
|
With 1 point from the previous round, I have managed to rocket up to 15th place — boy, am I surprised! I was saying that I wouldn't be happy with a single point, but today it's a different story. Round 5 is upon us, and this time I will not hastily submit my answer; I will wait a while and submit tomorrow.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564
Viva La Masia
|
 |
Today at 12:19:38 PM |
|
Reading all about WRC and I have no doubt it was pure luck that Evans won without winning the race. If you remember the past Cycling events in BSFL also the winner usually has a big lead and goes on to win without winning the last stage. So I went the same for WRC  Someone could be mystified by a draw shown in the table for icopress and Spack17. No other way for us to track it and to offset that one point earned from draw they have both gotten another penalty point in addition to the one proscribed by the rules. It has always been done like this in the past, just not that recently so refreshing your memories a bit  In other words, they just have 1 more match logged as draw instead of loss, but points are correct. Huh! My eyes always saw it as a 3-0 win for one of them, just never realized until now it was 0-0. I think the weirdest thing is that it happened in First Division, to get one missed submission is rare, to get 2 is rarer, to get 2 facing each other off? Maybe we never see it again. BTW this one post was helluva big one to quote 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|