Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 [1345]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 269092 times)
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3306



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:58:02 PM
 #26881

Scrappy win - but I'll take it. A mediocre LMS score as well but survived the first 4 rounds - nothing to complain about yet.

Not sure if you tracked it but that last WRC stage was clutch.
Evans nearly lost it, Solberg's mistake in the last few turns cost him the title.

__________________________________

The spreadsheet has been graded, should be ok. Still, do your round of checks.

It's time to announce the freebet winners and the LMS losers.

Freebet winners:

Division 1 - vd309 (40$ freebet)
Division 2 - chi20 (30$ freebet)
Division 3 - Ozymandias_DZ (20$ freebet)
Division 4 - Da_silva (10$ freebet)

Don't forget to open the sportsbook part of the platform at least once, otherwise the freebet cannot be credited.

Nheer is the only LMS victim, 28 players remain.
Trofo keeps the 5-points gap. I don't recall ever seeing a start like this in LMS.

LMS losers:

Code:
Nheer

In LMS we play for the initial prize of 10 mBTC + all the rebuys, rebuy is currently 0,25 mBTC. If you want to rebuy you need to do it before the deadline for Round 5.
You simply send 0,25 mBTC to the escrow wallet (bc1qjthe2y9znpc8g449f67crcf984yp7h32w4vdep0l78e0n86zuuzsjw53pz). If you do rebuy, please DM Trofo with the TXID. Current LMS reward is 11.75 mBTC.

_____________________________

I felt this would be the best Division 4 in a while but we already lost 2 members - jeremypwr and yassinmanai. It is expected we'll lose Rruchi man soon as well.
It is what it is, the curse of Div4 continues. Better now than at a later point in time though.

Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 910



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 04:05:28 PM
 #26882

Evans won the title but he didn't score the highest points in Italy.

Oops, not the result I expected. I think I will have to go take some chill pills to cool off before the next round questions are up. Congratulations BABY SHOES for keeping the winning streak on me going. Maybe I’ll get some points when next we meet in any competition here.

mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2581



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:10:01 PM
Merited by Trofo (1)
 #26883

The sheet is yet to be updated, the game ought to have been over by now. I don’t even know the nature of the game or what they’re even playing, like I don’t have an idea the nature of the sport. I remember picking Evan’s to win with most point in Italy and from your online stats, it shows he was leading at some point, I hope he won it because that will save me from losing three points and getting a draw in this round.

Evans won the title but he didn't score the highest points in Italy.

The sheet has been updated, so never mind, but this was the sentence I was looking for all the time. If I understand the posts here correctly, those who went with "Evans wins overall, but does not come first in Italy", got incredibly lucky? Well, was time for some luck for me I guess Cheesy

@Trofo, it is demotivating to watch your scores week after week whenever I check the LMS spreadsheet... How?

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3976


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:15:35 PM
Merited by hosemary (1), Rikafip (1)
 #26884

Div 4 news
jeremypwr and yassinmanai are out, all their previous results have been recorded as 3:0 wins for their opponents and their negative points have been removed. This season I will not add future results at this moment, they will be added as 3:0 when every round comes. The way I was doing it before gives AI a lot of problems and even though our original site is back up, I want to have it error proof for the future in case it is needed.

You don't have to submit when playing against people removed from BSFL, you are auto getting 3:0 result. You do have to submit if you are still in LMS or want to fight for round free bets

Div 1 news
Someone could be mystified by a draw shown in the table for icopress and Spack17. No other way for us to track it and to offset that one point earned from draw they have both gotten another penalty point in addition to the one proscribed by the rules. It has always been done like this in the past, just not that recently so refreshing your memories a bit Smiley In other words, they just have 1 more match logged as draw instead of loss, but points are correct.



In other news it sure is nice to be the only team that didn't drop points this season, and having 5 points gap on top of the LMS. Come on opposition, do something  Grin




Division 1
•POS•••Username•••••PLD••W••D••L••SF••SA••SD••PTS•
1
Trofo
4
4
0
0
25
14
11
12
2
slaman29
4
3
1
0
18
12
6
10
3
goodpunt
4
3
1
0
16
12
4
10
4
cryptofrka
4
3
0
1
16
15
1
9
5
hosemary
4
2
1
1
14
13
1
7
6
el che
4
2
1
1
17
17
0
7
7
Saint-loup
4
2
1
1
18
20
-2
7
8
darxiaomi
4
2
0
2
18
14
4
6
9
ralle14
4
2
0
2
16
16
0
6
10
Jinetics1111
4
1
2
1
17
15
2
5
11
vd309
4
1
1
2
18
18
0
4
12
Rikafip
4
1
1
2
16
18
-2
4
13
crowolf
4
1
1
2
17
20
-3
4
14
Renato297
4
1
0
3
18
18
0
3
15
jayce
4
1
0
3
15
20
-5
3
16
ulven
4
0
1
3
12
22
-10
1
17
Spack17
4
0
2
2
11
14
-3
0
18
icopress
4
0
1
3
10
14
-4
-1


Division 2
•POS•••Username•••••PLD••W••D••L••SF••SA••SD••PTS•
1
mv1986
4
3
1
0
19
15
4
10
2
buwaytress
4
3
0
1
17
13
4
9
3
Harkorede
4
2
2
0
19
15
4
8
4
chi20
4
2
1
1
20
11
9
7
5
notblox1
4
2
1
1
14
10
4
7
6
LTU_btc
4
2
1
1
14
14
0
7
7
Igebotz
4
1
3
0
18
16
2
6
8
arallmuus
4
2
0
2
15
13
2
6
9
imarios
4
2
0
2
15
13
2
6
10
vivekdkhyani
4
2
0
2
18
18
0
6
11
MAAManda
4
2
0
2
15
17
-2
6
12
leea-1334
4
1
2
1
15
13
2
5
13
VashaUdacha777
4
1
2
1
19
18
1
5
14
slackovic
4
1
1
2
14
17
-3
4
15
paco92x
4
0
2
2
13
18
-5
2
16
HomieAllDay
4
1
0
3
12
17
-5
2
17
Hhampuz
4
0
1
3
11
17
-6
1
18
strongkored
4
0
1
3
11
24
-13
1


Division 3
•POS•••Username•••••PLD••W••D••L••SF••SA••SD••PTS•
1
Koal-84
4
3
1
0
19
13
6
10
2
Ozymandias_DZ
4
3
0
1
17
11
6
9
3
LFC_Bitcoin
4
3
0
1
18
13
5
9
4
russeras
4
3
0
1
17
13
4
9
5
Heyshbosh
4
2
1
1
19
15
4
7
6
General_Bitcoin
4
2
1
1
17
15
2
7
7
Nheer
4
2
1
1
17
15
2
7
8
B1g4udge
4
2
0
2
17
21
-4
6
9
hakan2217
4
1
2
1
16
15
1
5
10
ajanwalker
4
1
2
1
15
15
0
5
11
mitchr4
4
1
2
1
11
14
-3
5
12
Smartvirus
4
1
1
2
13
11
2
4
13
cygan
4
1
1
2
14
15
-1
4
14
Kokee44
4
1
1
2
14
18
-4
4
15
EarnOnVictor
4
1
0
3
16
17
-1
3
16
Dittoup
4
1
1
2
11
12
-1
3
17
entebah
4
0
1
3
14
21
-7
1
18
Ochan_yazo_tochant
4
0
1
3
9
20
-11
1


Division 4
•POS•••Username•••••PLD••W••D••L••SF••SA••SD••PTS•
1
Da_Silva
4
3
1
0
21
12
9
10
2
Bitcoin_Budha
4
3
1
0
17
8
9
10
3
pina_pino
4
3
1
0
16
9
7
10
4
welovebit
4
3
1
0
17
11
6
10
5
BABY SHOES
4
3
0
1
16
11
5
9
6
Bitcoin Smith
4
2
1
1
13
8
5
7
7
red4slash
4
2
1
1
17
14
3
7
8
Zaguru12
4
2
1
1
15
12
3
7
9
Asiska02
4
2
0
2
14
13
1
6
10
Daniel91
4
2
0
2
15
16
-1
6
11
xLays
4
1
2
1
17
14
3
5
12
Ryu_Ar1
4
1
2
1
14
13
1
5
13
Dump3er
4
1
2
1
16
17
-1
4
14
un_rank
4
1
0
3
11
16
-5
3
15
ovcijisir
4
0
0
4
9
21
-12
0
16
jeremypwr
4
0
0
4
0
12
-12
0
17
yassinmanai
4
0
0
4
0
12
-12
0
18
Rruchi man
4
0
1
3
6
15
-9
-1


W - Games Won, L - Games Lost, D - Games Drawn
POS - League Position, SD - Score Difference, SF - Score For
SA - Score Against, PLD - Games Played, PTS - Points Earned







Round 4 - Results

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Division 1
  • slaman29 5-5 crowolf
  • Trofo 6-5 Renato297
  • Spack17 0-0 icopress
  • goodpunt 6-6 Saint-loup
  • cryptofrka 5-3 ralle14
  • vd309 7-4 jayce
  • el che 4-4 Jinetics1111
  • darxiaomi 7-3 ulven
  • hosemary 3-3 Rikafip
Division 2
  • VashaUdacha777 5-5 leea-1334
  • Igebotz 4-4 Harkorede
  • MAAManda 5-4 arallmuus
  • slackovic 4-4 paco92x
  • Hhampuz 2-4 mv1986
  • notblox1 3-0 HomieAllDay
  • LTU_btc 3-5 vivekdkhyani
  • chi20 7-1 strongkored
  • buwaytress 6-4 imarios
Division 3
  • Kokee44 4-7 Ozymandias_DZ
  • mitchr4 5-4 Dittoup
  • Heyshbosh 4-5 LFC_Bitcoin
  • Nheer 3-2 Smartvirus
  • entebah 4-6 B1g4udge
  • russeras 6-2 Ochan_yazo_tochant
  • cygan 3-5 hakan2217
  • General_Bitcoin 4-6 ajanwalker
  • EarnOnVictor 3-4 Koal-84
Division 4
  • BABY SHOES 5-3 Asiska02
  • Bitcoin Smith 3-4 pina_pino
  • Zaguru12 3-0 Rruchi man
  • Daniel91 3-0 jeremypwr
  • yassinmanai 0-3 welovebit
  • Da_Silva 6-5 xLays
  • red4slash 7-2 un_rank
  • Bitcoin_Budha 4-2 ovcijisir
  • Dump3er 5-5 Ryu_Ar1

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1198



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:23:32 PM
Merited by cryptofrka (2)
 #26885

In other news it sure is nice to be the only team that didn't drop points this season, and having 5 points gap on top of the LMS. Come on opposition, do something  Grin

It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒

I sincerely wish Evan would either win in Italy or not win the title, If that would have forced more LMS elimination and as such more rebuy, I’ve survived the first four weeks, this storyline is beginning to feel rather familiar, but I’m not going to spill the tea, yet.

cygan
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13356


icarus-cards.eu


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 04:41:16 PM
 #26886

it's also nice to see that my two local buddies are leading their divisions Smiley
mv1986 is in first place in div #2 and Koal-84 is also at the top of the standings in div #3, where i'm also competing and where i suffered another 3-5 loss against hakan2217 Undecided
it's time to focus more on the bsfl again so i can start earning points to keep my chances of moving up alive Wink

buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:05:29 PM
 #26887

Watch out mv1986, I'm doing all I can to stay just below you but make sure you keep the pace in pole!

1 win and 2 losses is better than 3 draws? Or was that just me heh heh

2 win, 3 loses is better than 5 draws  if you know you know  Grin that's the stage where I am this Season. I'm racking too many useless draws for fun and I hate them. The only positive this round is my LMS points every other thing was bs.

Croatia had one job; put 5 DEF at the back  - I knew they're far below the English team at the moment and didn't stand a chance but spreading legs like Mia khalifa was unexpected.

Yeah, frka does draws but he at least stays up. My draws take me to the wrong houses where the guys are hairy and the girls are gnarly. That Cro result, though. What a bunch of idiots. You don't lose like that at home even if experimenting, come on. Giving Saka and co (I like him) bigger heads than they need.

cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3306



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:22:48 PM
Merited by Trofo (1), Rikafip (1)
 #26888

Nations league is finally ending and as a Croat, it will be the one to forget as soon as possible.
BSFL moves on, luckily with some proper football to look forward to.

____________________________________________________________

The questions for Round 5 are here!

The deadline is Tuesday October 6th, 17:00 GMT (forum time).

Final round of the Nations League, regular football, WTA tennis and that computer scam of a sport.

Round 5 - Scheduling

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Division 1
  • crowolf vs Trofo
  • slaman29 vs Spack17
  • Renato297 vs goodpunt
  • icopress vs cryptofrka
  • Saint-loup vs vd309
  • ralle14 vs el che
  • jayce vs darxiaomi
  • Jinetics1111 vs hosemary
  • ulven vs Rikafip
Division 2
  • leea-1334 vs Igebotz
  • VashaUdacha777 vs MAAManda
  • Harkorede vs slackovic
  • arallmuus vs Hhampuz
  • paco92x vs notblox1
  • mv1986 vs LTU_btc
  • HomieAllDay vs chi20
  • vivekdkhyani vs buwaytress
  • strongkored vs imarios
Division 3
  • Ozymandias_DZ vs mitchr4
  • Kokee44 vs Heyshbosh
  • Dittoup vs Nheer
  • LFC_Bitcoin vs entebah
  • Smartvirus vs russeras
  • B1g4udge vs cygan
  • Ochan_yazo_tochant vs General_Bitcoin
  • hakan2217 vs EarnOnVictor
  • ajanwalker vs Koal-84
Division 4
  • Asiska02 vs Bitcoin Smith
  • BABY SHOES vs Zaguru12
  • pina_pino vs Daniel91
  • Rruchi man vs yassinmanai
  • jeremypwr vs Da_Silva
  • welovebit vs red4slash
  • xLays vs Bitcoin_Budha
  • un_rank vs Dump3er
  • ovcijisir vs Ryu_Ar1

mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2581



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:27:25 PM
 #26889

Watch out mv1986, I'm doing all I can to stay just below you but make sure you keep the pace in pole!


You little rat, making false promises, thinking I wouldn't unmask your sneaky strategy. You just want to be riding in my slipstream, giving me a nasty kick right before the finish line, but I will be prepared! Wink Let's see what your real agenda is in round 6, it is not too far away.


Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3976


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:33:12 PM
 #26890

It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒
Unfortunately that is the probable way things will unfold. I have big enough lead to warrant several buybacks, they will all come when they are most expensive and then I will just miss on the first spot.

Bravado and shit talk aside, I am just riding the wave while I can Smiley Next on the line, new addition, another Croat - crowolf. Time to give him proper welcome to Div 1.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1569



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:18:10 PM
Merited by cryptofrka (2)
 #26891

and that computer scam of a sport.

Im smelling hatred on esports  Grin but atleast this time its 50 50 type of questions so it should be easier

arallmuus vs Hhampuz

Ohh what do we have here, a round against Hhampuz. Now I need him to start drinking and perhaps forget to submit his answers because a 'girl' might kidnap him again  Roll Eyes

It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒

Also rebuying back to LMS only to get knocked out again in a round or two. Thats one of the worst feeling when it comes to rebuy and by then you will realized that its not worth it since your score is way below the others

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Dump3er
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 717


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 08:02:58 PM
Merited by cryptofrka (2)
 #26892

If anyone is interested in a side bet, I would be willing to risk 0.5 mBTC.

I would prefer a battle with cryptofrka. Are you thirsty for revenge? Grin

Sure, let's go. Didn't have the chance to check your answers yet, but what I'm sure of is that they are worse than mine Cool


Our side bet ended in a draw I think. Was shortly misled when I checked it, but then I saw that the H2H questions must be carefully considered. Smiley

If you want to, we can go for one more side bet? 0.5 mBTC again?
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3306



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:50:28 PM
Merited by arallmuus (1)
 #26893

Our side bet ended in a draw I think. Was shortly misled when I checked it, but then I saw that the H2H questions must be carefully considered. Smiley

If you want to, we can go for one more side bet? 0.5 mBTC again?

Yup, it ended in a 5-5 draw - you got that 5th point in the Q9 H2H question.
Sure, let's try and settle it in the next round. This time I'll track it properly - forgot to add it to the spreadsheet.

Ohh what do we have here, a round against Hhampuz. Now I need him to start drinking and perhaps forget to submit his answers because a 'girl' might kidnap him again  Roll Eyes

Shame that not many will understand this Grin

BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 718


HODL - BTC


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 08:54:00 PM
 #26894

Oops, not the result I expected. I think I will have to go take some chill pills to cool off before the next round questions are up. Congratulations BABY SHOES for keeping the winning streak on me going. Maybe I’ll get some points when next we meet in any competition here.
Yeah... the answer I chose was correct. You should be able to control the situation now. Hahah don't overdo it.

RTG... we will meet soon in this competition, I think in Round 5 is what we will see later, we are now preparing for the Champions League because it will start next week.

I'm starting to have more confidence in bsfl. Tongue

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Smartvirus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392


Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:44:40 PM
 #26895

You won in the end @Nheer, I told you I wasn’t confident in this and it did hit me good. Just when I was hoping the points would get piling and I’ll be paging my way to where I need to be on the league table.

How did all of you got it right on the Evan’s question anyway, it was just all over the place and my gambling with the games for not backing Evan’s failed. My lack of confidence in this GW still got me.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Strongkored
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1139


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:47:43 PM
 #26896

Congrat Chi20 the result of this round is also a free bet, 7 point from 10 match to good.

The tennis question was only about the women's side, I thought there would be a question about the men's side after Djokovic reached the semifinals in Beijing by beating Zverev.
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8485



View Profile
Today at 06:53:13 AM
 #26897


How did all of you got it right on the Evan’s question anyway, it was just all over the place and my gambling with the games for not backing Evan’s failed. My lack of confidence in this GW still got me.
Dunno, it was a pretty obvious choice since he had a solid lead over the others and the only real dilemma was whether to go for him winning the race or not. The majority went with the latter since he didn't need the win.

But in the end it was pure luck, since the other guy lost the title in the last corner, just a few hundred meters before the finish so it could have easily gone your way. Can't do shit in BSFL without a little bit of luck.

Chi20
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 301
Merit: 9


View Profile
Today at 10:06:40 AM
 #26898

Congrat Chi20 the result of this round is also a free bet, 7 point from 10 match to good.

Thanks..
Best of luck for the remaining of the season.
paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 672
Merit: 550



View Profile
Today at 10:10:18 AM
 #26899

With 1 point from the previous round, I have managed to rocket up to 15th place — boy, am I surprised! I was saying that I wouldn't be happy with a single point, but today it's a different story. Round 5 is upon us, and this time I will not hastily submit my answer; I will wait a while and submit tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 [1345]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!