cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3122
Merit: 3259
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:16:34 PM |
|
Thank you Czech Republic for the LMS point in the Billie Jean King Cup. I thought from the start they will be the ones to win it, so the seeding was totally wrong if you ask me. I had fun writing this question and placing mini traps with the seeded choices.
Czech Republic had 2 Top 10 players on the roster and the best doubles player in the world. A no-brainer.
________________________
Naturally, on the other hand, Kane misses penalties only when it affects me in BSFL. He's got a great penalty record overall but this is his 3rd penalty miss in 2026.
|
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 4520
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:29:29 PM |
|
Everything down to the final question now, it seems, with a clean sheet Austria win the only thing standing between me and LMS elimination. Still not sure what I could have done better other than not back Italy at all in any of the questions (you'd think 4 Italy picks would somehow result in at least 1 point) but we go again.
Get well soon, frka. You're a young man, get sick in 20 years.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3957
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 04:20:51 PM |
|
Thank you Czech Republic for the LMS point in the Billie Jean King Cup. I thought from the start they will be the ones to win it, so the seeding was totally wrong if you ask me. I had fun writing this question and placing mini traps with the seeded choices.
Czech Republic had 2 Top 10 players on the roster and the best doubles player in the world. A no-brainer.
That was easiest question ever in history of BSFL. I didn't know it at the time when you wrote it, but one glance on teams when I tried to answer it was more than enough.
Killed this round properly, LMS is my bitch in early rounds. Than I get hooked, pay a shitload in rebuys and loose it all in last round 
|
|
|
|
|
Bitcoin Smith
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 04:57:18 PM |
|
Anyone active from the TG group, what just happened there, saw an unknown device logged it and then some shitty messages were forwarded to all the contacts from there.  Am I phished.... 
|
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2525
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:56:48 PM |
|
Thank you Czech Republic for the LMS point in the Billie Jean King Cup. I thought from the start they will be the ones to win it, so the seeding was totally wrong if you ask me. I had fun writing this question and placing mini traps with the seeded choices.
Czech Republic had 2 Top 10 players on the roster and the best doubles player in the world. A no-brainer.
That was easiest question ever in history of BSFL. I didn't know it at the time when you wrote it, but one glance on teams when I tried to answer it was more than enough.
Killed this round properly, LMS is my bitch in early rounds. Than I get hooked, pay a shitload in rebuys and loose it all in last round  I'll be honest, what really did the trick here was how you framed the question  Whenever you bring up "anybody else" as one possible answer, there is an implicit tendency to pay more attention to the concrete answers, you little snakes knew it! @buwaytress, what is your verdict on this case here, the gang is getting more and more unscrupulous! @Trofo this round was insane for you, but even if you drop out in one round, this advantage makes the rebuy worthwhile. Harder to decide when you are trailing by 5 or so points.
@MAAManda, this was anything but an easy win. Without that monster sprint towards the end, it would have been a lost round. Of course I still placed a tiny hedge, but the odds were amazing   Total odds were 25 or so. I think I didn't even have to include that tennis double, but whatever. Natus Vincere was the huge underdog. Good luck for your next round!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3122
Merit: 3259
|
First loss of the season - a bad performance against an opponent on fire. -5 GD seems a bit too harsh though. I'll take this on my chin, still early in the season and I survived LMS at least. Luckily for me, Hhampuz knows when to stop with his double or nothing bets  __________________________________ The spreadsheet has been updated. Recheck it, especially DOTA - as you all know by now, I hate that stuff. Also, I'm still a bit sick so my mind is not fully there. I'll recheck tomorrow again. It's time to announce the freebet winners and the LMS losers.Freebet winners:Division 1 - Jinetics1111 (40$ freebet) Division 2 - chi20 (30$ freebet) Division 3 - Heyshbosh (20$ freebet) Division 4 - xLays (10$ freebet) Don't forget to open the sportsbook part of the platform at least once, otherwise the freebet cannot be credited.7 players are out of LMS, 27 remain. Trofo takes a huge lead after a massive performance but we've seen this movle last season as well. He's not the one to be afraid of. LMS losers:VashaUdacha777 jayce Daniel91 icopress Kokee44 buwaytress ajanwalker
In LMS we play for the initial prize of 10 mBTC + all the rebuys, rebuy is currently 0,25 mBTC. If you want to rebuy you need to do it before the deadline for Round 4. You simply send 0,25 mBTC to the escrow wallet ( bc1qjthe2y9znpc8g449f67crcf984yp7h32w4vdep0l78e0n86zuuzsjw53pz). If you do rebuy, please DM Trofo with the TXID. Current LMS reward is 11.25 mBTC.
|
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 06:25:57 PM |
|
I must admit that this was a very tough round for me from onset. Having so many questions that are not football related and also all of the football questions coming from the nation league games, it couldn’t have been an easy ride for me. Congratulations to my opponent for winning this round, the goal margin speaks a lot and I must say that you deserve the win. I hope the next round we have more football related questions and we come back stronger for a win in the next round. I am getting ready already and all set for the next opponent to face in line with the fixtures.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3957
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
Division 1 Division 2 Division 3 Division 4| •POS• | ••Username•••• | •PLD• | •W• | •D• | •L• | •SF• | •SA• | •SD• | •PTS• | 1 | Da_Silva | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 15 | 7 | 8 | 7 | 2 | Bitcoin_Budha | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 13 | 6 | 7 | 7 | 3 | pina_pino | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 12 | 6 | 6 | 7 | 4 | Bitcoin Smith | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 10 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 5 | welovebit | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 14 | 11 | 3 | 7 | 6 | Asiska02 | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 13 | 10 | 3 | 6 | 7 | BABY SHOES | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 11 | 8 | 3 | 6 | 8 | xLays | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 12 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 9 | Zaguru12 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 12 | 12 | 0 | 4 | 10 | red4slash | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 10 | 12 | -2 | 4 | 11 | un_rank | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 9 | 9 | 0 | 3 | 12 | Dump3er | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 11 | 12 | -1 | 3 | 13 | Daniel91 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 12 | 16 | -4 | 3 | 14 | Ryu_Ar1 | 3 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 8 | 10 | -2 | 2 | 15 | Rruchi man | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 12 | -6 | 0 | 16 | ovcijisir | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 7 | 17 | -10 | 0 | 17 | yassinmanai | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 8 | -6 | -1 | 18 | jeremypwr | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 11 | -9 | -2 |
W - Games Won, L - Games Lost, D - Games Drawn POS - League Position, SD - Score Difference, SF - Score For SA - Score Against, PLD - Games Played, PTS - Points Earned
Round 3 - Results| _______________________________ | _______________________________ | _______________________________ | _______________________________ | Division 1
crowolf 3-6 Renato297 icopress 2-4 slaman29 Saint-loup 3-7 Trofo ralle14 5-3 Spack17 jayce 2-3 goodpunt Jinetics1111 7-2 cryptofrka ulven 4-4 vd309 Rikafip 4-5 el che hosemary 5-4 darxiaomi
| Division 2
leea-1334 4-4 Harkorede arallmuus 4-2 VashaUdacha777 paco92x 5-5 Igebotz mv1986 6-5 MAAManda HomieAllDay 6-3 slackovic vivekdkhyani 6-4 Hhampuz strongkored 3-6 notblox1 imarios 3-4 LTU_btc buwaytress 2-6 chi20
| Division 3
Ozymandias_DZ 3-0 Dittoup LFC_Bitcoin 5-1 Kokee44 Smartvirus 6-2 mitchr4 B1g4udge 3-7 Heyshbosh Ochan_yazo_tochant 3-7 Nheer hakan2217 4-4 entebah ajanwalker 3-5 russeras Koal-84 6-3 cygan EarnOnVictor 4-5 General_Bitcoin
| Division 4
Asiska02 3-6 pina_pino Rruchi man 0-3 BABY SHOES jeremypwr 0-3 Bitcoin Smith welovebit 6-4 Zaguru12 xLays 7-3 Daniel91 un_rank 3-0 yassinmanai ovcijisir 1-6 Da_Silva Ryu_Ar1 2-4 red4slash Dump3er 6-6 Bitcoin_Budha
|
|
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3122
Merit: 3259
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 06:41:11 PM Merited by joker_josue (1) |
|
|
|
|
|
MAAManda
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1079
I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:01:40 PM |
|
Good luck for your next round!
Congrats for the points, mate. So far in this BSFL season, your team is the strongest I have faced. I mean, we had a pretty tough round decided by just 1 point difference. I was not wise in making the answer for Billie Jean King Cup question, If I had known that "Anybody else" meant the entire team, including "Great Britain or Ukraine", we might have had the same answer. TBH, that confuses me a bit @cryptofrka, I thought "Anybody else" meant every team except Italy, Great Britain & Ukraine. Okay, let's put all that behind us, it's time to look ahead to the next round. Once again, I feel unlucky to be facing top tier teams so early on. Please @arallmuus, give me at least 1 point in this round  .
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:17:45 PM |
|
Mitchr4, I got to thank you for the push men, I needed that. The one time I didn’t put in much in getting those questions answered, almost missed it on the deadline and just decided to swing it and it worked out just fine.
Was very close to going with “anybody else” to win on the Billie Jean Cup, the “or” was the twist. Anyway, counting on Italy to not win made everything feel so good, that was just what I needed and to find it reflect on the tables like it did, it was a can’t wait.
|
|
|
|
hosemary
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7351
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:33:57 PM |
|
TBH, that confuses me a bit @cryptofrka, I thought "Anybody else" meant every team except Italy, Great Britain & Ukraine.
You had understood it correctly. "Anybody else" meant any team other than Italy, Great Britain and Ukraine. If "Anybody else" Included Great Britain and Ukraine as well, it would be possible to have two correct answers.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
un_rank
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1118
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:36:51 PM |
|
After my quick start I was rueing the fact that it was not a duel and I was going to waste a free scoring round, but it all slowed down after that for my team. Good thing we already had the points in the bag.
Answers for this round submitted. I am not expecting any favours, we will have to try and build on our first points on the board. Greece about to get the biggest upset of the nations league so far, against Klopp's Germany, in Germany.
- Jay -
|
|
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:09:06 PM |
|
Thank you Czech Republic for the LMS point in the Billie Jean King Cup. I thought from the start they will be the ones to win it, so the seeding was totally wrong if you ask me. I had fun writing this question and placing mini traps with the seeded choices. Well your traps works, only a third of the pool picked anybody else. My sorry ass had no clue and just picked Italy  , good thing vasda had no clue as well If I had known that "Anybody else" meant the entire team, including "Great Britain or Ukraine", we might have had the same answer. -snip TBH, that confuses me a bit Whats really confusing about this, its self explanatory and in fact we had this type of 'anybody else' question on S9 round 13 although its on F1  Please @arallmuus, give me at least 1 point in this round
Well no can do. In fact I intend to take my revenge on you. Last season I lost 6-4 on the very last round  This could be the last round before we switch to cup so might as well make the most out of it because my luck usually turns shitty after cup round
@vasdaudacha : Well played there. It was close to draw and I was lucky that Kosovo managed to get a goal in. Good luck on your next round !
|
|
|
|
|
MAAManda
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1079
I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:27:26 PM |
|
You had understood it correctly. "Anybody else" meant any team other than Italy, Great Britain and Ukraine. If "Anybody else" Included Great Britain and Ukraine as well, it would be possible to have two correct answers.
Thanks for the answer, mate. It seems I've lost my focus because I'm preparing teaching materials for school today. Well, after double checking, it turns out everything is running correctly, there's no error. Whats really confusing about this, its self explanatory and in fact we had this type of 'anybody else' question on S9 round 13 although its on F1  Yeah, you're right. I have given my response above, huft... Well no can do. In fact I intend to take my revenge on you. Last season I lost 6-4 on the very last round  
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Nheer
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:34:37 PM |
|
Great comeback, feels good to finally have my first win in a new division. I never doubted I could win this one. Ochan_yazo_tochant was struggling and I knew it was the perfect opportunity for me my team to take advantage of the situation and we did. He was ahead at first but couldn't maintain the lead and I managed to turn things around and got all points. Just surprised how I couldn't get the freebet. Hopefully this is the start of a good run because I desperately needed those points.  Congratulations for the win, it was massive for you in this round and I can see how much beating cryptofrka meant to you. That exactly the feeling I long for against EarnOnVictor  never won a game against him that I can remember. 
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:38:50 PM |
|
]My score with red4slash is still slim but it is likely that I will also lose because seeing from what is happening in Dota especially with the elimination of XG now makes me lose my chance.
Victory is mine bro and the less right decisions are in XG  Actually I expect a lot in the 2026 men's European Volleyball Championships and I am confident against Italy moreover they are the defending champions but it seems like their volleyball team wants to have the same result as their football team and the defeat is quite surprising whereas I expected a rematch in 2023 for volleyball but the result didn't go well for them. Round 4 I face un_rank, he is one of the veterans here but Im aiming for my second victory in this round.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
un_rank
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1118
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:45:44 PM |
|
Round 4 I face un_rank, he is one of the veterans here but Im aiming for my second victory in this round.
It's a big stretch to call me a veteran. There are guys who have been here from season one till now. I'm just a few seasons deep in the chain. Your mind games won't work  My team will not fall for fluttery and get complacent. We are coming for all 3 points. - Jay -
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|