Bitcoin_Budha
Member


Activity: 276
Merit: 22
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:02:52 PM |
|
A high-scoring draw brings the team to the second spot, but it's still a good start because after 3 rounds, it has 7 points. The team needs this level of energy throughout this season for having good results and playoff chances coming round. It's going to be not easy, but the team needs to focus on having more points and good results. Handball. Ice hockey and WRC all need some work to be done before submission. The Nations League is doing good; hopefully these points will be helpful for having good performance. I'm submitting my replies in a few hours because having some checking is now good. The team wants to stay undefeated as much as possible but is still happy because it's good but still needs good work for keeping this momentum till the end.
|
|
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3285
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:47:28 AM |
|
Amd can't remember having WRC question in BSFL, or it's been a while. But I like it.
I think it's the first - with these marginal sports we try to find interesting stories. Evans is a great driver, and the fact that he can get his first title at the age of 37 was enough for it to make the cut. WRC is a bit of a weird one - for me it's a great sport, more attractive than F1, but just a few drivers drive all surfaces/events which makes it not that competitive at the top. I think WRC is in a downward trajectory but I still recommend you to watch a few of the Sardinia stages. It's one of my favorites.
|
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1563
Viva La Masia
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:38:17 AM |
|
I'm one of those who can be called a veteran of the BSFL competition. But just like you, the only thing I can be proud of is getting promoted back to division 2 after spending few seasons in division 3. I blame the Cro2 duo for not winning anything because they keep asking the most difficult questions with narrow margins  It's not that I'm incompetent to answer correctly, it's their fault  Yeah, I won promotions and that sounds like an achievement, but if you take into account its because I got relegated then the pride changes into anger (that I allowed myself to have the struggle). At least you have the honesty to call out the mafia on their game  Maybe years in the competition comes with modesty but you are a veteran. You have not only seen every season, you are in the first division. I do not know your path from the start but I remember always seeing you in division 1, that's a win.
I was in first division from the start but relegated immediately, story of my life, going up and down, usually 1 step up and 4 steps down in a repeated cycle of frustration lol But oc more seriously, I count my blessings to remain in top 2 divisions, but honestly, more relief than victory every season  But I now should mention about our sponsor something I did not know, you can withdraw any type of crypto from the wallet and on BTC withdrawal it was a reasonable fee of only $0.25  Yeah its quite unique I don't know any other casino that does this. You deposit any crypto and it gets into one single USD balance (or whatever currency). And when you withdraw, it just counts the amount in fiat too. Nice to deposit BTC high and withdraw low lol
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 12:03:57 PM |
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3285
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 12:26:14 PM |
|
Still a lot of time left before the BSFL deadline - but also a lot of missing submissions. I'll do mine late as always - at home in peace. I need to be at my best in this round. Last tag, fellas: Trofo el che Saint-loup Nheer Rikafip welovebit cryptofrka vd309 arallmuus crowolf Zaguru12 Asiska02 entebah ulven icopress EarnOnVictor Spack17 Ozymandias_DZ Heyshbosh Rruchi man strongkored General_Bitcoin HomieAllDay notblox1 Bitcoin Smith Ochan_yazo_tochant Dump3er jeremypwr mitchr4 MAAManda yassinmanai
|
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1629
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 01:25:05 PM |
|
Yeah, I saw that you didn't start very good in this season. I'm only slightly better than you with one win, but I hope to make it two wins after this round. Since I just got promoted, I don't want to stay bear the bottom for too long. But I agree - may the best team win!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1139
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 01:28:33 PM |
|
This tag made me realize I hadn't submitted my answer yet, so thank you, being late would have only made me feel even worse.
Not yet found a way to perform well this season, and with this round dominated by national team fixtures, I just hope better to get point.
|
|
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 01:35:34 PM |
|
I ended up losing by one points, it was a very nice game between us, you deserve the victory. The volleyball question with the incredible lose of Italy and the Antonelli failure in qualyfication killed most of my chances.
I was really lucky this round. First, becauase Antonelli hit the wall during qualifying, and second, because Kosovo were awarded that late panalty. I checked the live score of Austria vs Kosovo match at around 75th minute. It was 3-0 and then I started watching the match hoping Kosovo would score. A few minutes later, they were awarded a penalty and scored. That goal was all I needed to beat you, and I stopped watching.  Yes but i also have to be honest with you, i didnt see the Austria Kosovo game in live but when i saw the highlights i saw that Muriqui miss a clear goal for Kosovo at 5 minutes of the game, and that could have changed everything so maybe it was the fair thing that Kosovo goal despite it killed my chances.
Now for this round i have some doubts in the strange sports and also in football im not super sure about my answers, not because of a porr research but because they are open for anything , i mean they are more like a coin in the air, everything could happen in each game selected.
|
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2525
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 02:25:49 PM |
|
@Hhampuz, I think this is the first time we've got the honor to be up against each other?  I can't remember exactly, but I think so. Another loss for you would be a serious blow to any ambitions you have probably had. This round didn't involve that much research I feel, maybe except for that WRC question. @cryptofrka I have watched this stuff a couple of times and it is still beyond me how those drivers can calculate their next moves such that they can be 99.99999% certain they'll keep control over their car. F1 can look scary, but it is still some what comprehensible for the viewer, this sport is just crazy.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
LTU_btc
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1568
Slava Ukraini!
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 03:42:52 PM |
|
WRC is a bit of a weird one - for me it's a great sport, more attractive than F1, but just a few drivers drive all surfaces/events which makes it not that competitive at the top. I think WRC is in a downward trajectory but I still recommend you to watch a few of the Sardinia stages. It's one of my favorites.
WRC is in a downwar trajectory indeed - they can't attract factory teams, there is only 2.5 factory teams now - Toyota, Hyundai and M-Sport which is partially Ford factory team. And it's a joke. Something is wrong with WRC when even their Rally2 class have more factory teams. Agree it's interesting to follow, maybe not that much as F1, but to follow it properly you have dedicate whole weekend. But I like watching various local rally events - great experience, you can't get it through TV. In last rally that I watched I even got my phone screen damaged with rocks from car that went through us  .
|
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1194
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 04:59:34 PM |
|
Answers turned in!
I'm up against a familiar foe for this round Igebotz... It's been an unusually quite week from the team that has been looking forward to playing against mine for ages, how many season has it been since you got relegated huh ? I thought you'd be super fired up for this one, I was wrong, apparently.
@cryptofrka I entered the wrong division in my answers, I guess that's me missing the right division I belong to, or a sign that I'm on the right track to return.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:09:04 PM |
|
If anyone is interested in a side bet, I would be willing to risk 0.5 mBTC. I would prefer a battle with cryptofrka. Are you thirsty for revenge? 
|
|
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1663
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:09:53 PM |
|
What is happening with you guys? Why are you altering the normal behavior of nature? I mean how you dare to steal the last submission from the hands of the god of late submissions saint-loup? And this time it is made by two guys. One the captain arallmuss and the other is heybosh, take care guy you dont know which forces can you be facing, you can end like Arthas when picked the Frostmourne. 
Just waiting for the spreadsheet to be open so i can know how many diferent answers i have with my rival.
|
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:53:41 PM |
|
What is happening with you guys? Why are you altering the normal behavior of nature? I mean how you dare to steal the last submission from the hands of the god of late submissions saint-loup? And this time it is made by two guys. One the captain arallmuss
Normal behaviour of the nature  . Well I was actually quite shocked when I saw saint loup submitted before me. It took alot more time than expected, had to double check because Im quite bad when it comes to international games
@MAAmanda : There are only 4 different answers and we are going for 2 of it today, this is a make it or break it moment so Im going to hedge especially on Scotland - Switzerland's game  This was the record for our h2h on season 8. Well turns out Im 0 out of 2 against you. This is gonna be a good time to break this record into 1-2
|
|
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3285
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 06:07:32 PM |
|
@cryptofrka I have watched this stuff a couple of times and it is still beyond me how those drivers can calculate their next moves such that they can be 99.99999% certain they'll keep control over their car. F1 can look scary, but it is still some what comprehensible for the viewer, this sport is just crazy.
They do test runs where they prepare in detail. The stuff that the co-driver reads to him is basically a set of clear instructions. They shorten it so they say something like HB L3 full on R1, which means handbrake into a strong left turn that's followed by an easy right turn where you go full speed. If anyone is interested in a side bet, I would be willing to risk 0.5 mBTC. I would prefer a battle with cryptofrka. Are you thirsty for revenge?  Sure, let's go. Didn't have the chance to check your answers yet, but what I'm sure of is that they are worse than mine  What is happening with you guys? Why are you altering the normal behavior of nature? I mean how you dare to steal the last submission from the hands of the god of late submissions saint-loup?
In the last round, Renato297 submittted 3 seconds before the deadline 
|
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8425
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 06:07:36 PM |
|
Heh, I see that quite a few went with Fuchse, probably not knowing that winners of the group play in the final, while 2nd placed are playing for 3rd spot. And since Fuchse lost vs Veszprem on Sunday, they finished 2nd in their group. I was secretly hoping that hosemary will make that mistake, but I knew that it was a long shot since he pegs me for a guy that does a thorough research. 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2525
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:17:08 PM |
|
Football can be so utterly stupid...
Congratulations @Hhampuz for winning this round. I went with England not covering the -1.5 handicap, red card after 25 minutes for Czechia. I went with Scotland not to lose against Switzerland, red card for Scotland after 11 minutes.
Any more red cards in any of the games? Nope, fml...
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
welovebit
Member


Activity: 439
Merit: 45
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:31:37 PM |
|
Football can be so utterly stupid...
Congratulations @Hhampuz for winning this round. I went with England not covering the -1.5 handicap, red card after 25 minutes for Czechia. I went with Scotland not to lose against Switzerland, red card for Scotland after 11 minutes.
Any more red cards in any of the games? Nope, fml...
No doubt it's looking like not a good start, but as games are going, I am feeling pressure because England and Switzerland are not playing as they need to for giving us points. Hopefully second halves could be much better from them. I am already secure a win thanks to the absence of Yassin Manai, but I need good points at the end of the day. Division 4 is having, again, a not-ideal situation due to the absence of 3 players; they are now having 2 absences, and things are tricky because as it's going I am sure they are going to be eliminated in the coming round. It's going to be the worst thing because an early exit like this has never been ideal for any player who wants to fight till the end.
|
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1670
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:32:27 PM |
|
This is lucky day and lucky round for me, and bad luck for HommieAllDay who didnt post his predictions for this round, and I see more people doing the same thing in Division 4  I dont know what happened to him, but I am gladly taking three more points and moving up the leaderboard of Division 2. Now I can relax and focus my attention on other things, there is Formula One race this weekend.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:35:14 PM Last edit: September 29, 2026, 08:33:04 PM by arallmuus |
|
Football can be so utterly stupid...
Congratulations @Hhampuz for winning this round. I went with England not covering the -1.5 handicap, red card after 25 minutes for Czechia. Actually you forgot that there is another part of this question Can they win this game dominantly? For purposes of this question that means leading at half time and covering -1.5 handicap at the end Czech hold the 1st half with 0-0 so you won on this question. In fact that red card helped you win imo, Czech was now forced to go full defensive till half time when they were down to just 10 players I went with Scotland not to lose against Switzerland, red card for Scotland after 11 minutes.
As for this, it works for your favour as well. Your opponent has Switzerland to win and BTS yes while you have Scotland not to lose BTS Yes, so you will have decent chance if Scotland actually score the 2nd goal. Tough chance that it could end in 1-1
This was the record for our h2h on season 8. Well turns out Im 0 out of 2 against you. This is gonna be a good time to break this record into 1-2
Well thats it for me, unless Scotland scores then Its gonna be 0-2. Geez I lost on the very first day. Edit : yep thats it for me, another record set
|
|
|
|
|
|