Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 1345 1346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 269285 times)
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564


Viva La Masia


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:10:19 PM
 #26841

Not optimistic about Croatia vs England after that game against Spain. France is not doing that well and at the moment and Bosnia just might pull a draw win or a draw. Let's see, its a close one, one result might decide the winner.

Well it looks like neither France or Sweden did it right for me, so now its really down to England and Croatia to decide what happens. I went all the favorites as I said this round so this English team better bring their A game or I'm screwed.

On the bright side at least I didn't bet on France or Sweden!!

Rally left after that and I just want the extra LMS point Smiley

LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13378



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:13:18 PM
 #26842

All down to the England game between me and Heyshbosh. It’s 3-3 and we have the same answer for Q10.
I have England to win with over 2.5 goals and he has England to win with under 2.5 goals. I fancy my chances to be honest. Would be a double victory, I would get 3 points and the mafia would be upset at Croatia losing Wink

▄█████▄▄██████▄▄█████
▄██████████▀██▀▀████▄████
███████████▌██████▀███▄██
███████████▌████████▀██▄█
▐███████████████████████▌
██▀██████▀████████████▐██
██▌██████████████████████
██▌███████████████████▐██
▐███████████████████████▌
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀███▄███████████▄███▀
▀████▄▄███▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 
Sportsbet.io
│
│
│████████████████████████   ██   ██████

             ██      ████████████████

MORE THAN A BET!

██      ████████████████

██      █████████████████████   ██   ████████
[/quote]
Hero - Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color]
[color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color]
▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌
██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██
██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██
██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██
▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌
▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀
▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀
▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀[/td]
[td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp]
[font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████
[siz
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1198



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:15:59 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 06:31:00 PM by Harkorede
 #26843

Any chance of winning this round was out through the window thanks to France shenanigans yesterday, now I'm scrambling for a point for this week, If England can put Croatia to the sword... That might also save my butt in the LMS as I couldn't find any live update on Evans and WRC, I hope that would also be favorable result.

England and Croatia BTTS should be a no brainer right ? I'm tired of getting fcked over, 2 days ago it was Norway, yesterday Turkey were the ones to ruin it, they should have been drawn into the League C  Grin

EDIT: Of course, Croatia got beaten blue black on the pitch, I thought Turkey was the worse team in the League A, my bad! I now know better.

paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 551



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:21:01 PM
 #26844

And I'm back in the lead. I have won both Bosnia-Sweden question and the H2H question! Actually, I don't think that I can lose because we have only one more different answer - the Croatia vs. England game. I don't think that Bilić is that bad. I think that he gave up the game vs. Spain to rest important players for a more winnable game against England. Of course that it won't be easy, but it should be slightly easier to at least get away with a draw than in the game against Spain.

Yes, yes, you have created a comeback after I had a 1:2 lead. And yes, you have a point for sure now. Honestly, now that I cannot win anymore, I would like Croatia to win 1:0 and I will be fine with it. I can’t do anything with a point, so I’d rather give you the win.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8487



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:32:50 PM
 #26845

@hosemary considering how we both suck this round, I think a draw is the fair outcome. Having said that, at one point last night situation looked very bad for me, as France was leading 1-0 (which was exactly what you needed), and Sweden had an identical lead against BiH, which was again what you needed.

Considering everything, I should be satisfied with a draw. My hedge ticket somehow passed as well, so I even made a little bit of money. Surviving LMS would be the cherry on top.  Wink


I have England to win with over 2.5 goals and he has England to win with under 2.5 goals.Croatia losing Wink
Having seen our lineup, I will be very surprised if the game stays under 2.5 goals. Even though, last time we played vs England at the same stadium (back in 2018, few months after WC) game ended 0-0.

mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2582



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:40:22 PM
 #26846

~
Yep, he is still on course to win the title even though he is currently only 6th in Sardinia, while his biggest opponents Pajari and Solberg are 5th and 3rd. The situation can still change a lot though, as only 7 out of 17 stages have been completed.

Tbh, it was kinda expected that won't push it too hard to win this race (which means extra risk) since main priority is to win the title and all he had to do is to stay close to those other 2 guys. At least that's the logic I used when answering that question.


Ok, so in other words, those who went with Evans going to win, but without winning Italy, have the best chances. It is actually decisive for my round I guess, depending on how England will do against Croatia.

I hope Croatia won't disappoint me, they have often been the dark horse for me in the past because for some reason their name doesn't resonate as much with people in the football scene despite the fact that they have been able to beat the best nations any time.

crowolf
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 10


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:56:33 PM
 #26847

Not optimistic about Croatia vs England after that game against Spain. France is not doing that well and at the moment and Bosnia just might pull a draw win or a draw. Let's see, its a close one, one result might decide the winner.

Well it looks like neither France or Sweden did it right for me, so now its really down to England and Croatia to decide what happens. I went all the favorites as I said this round so this English team better bring their A game or I'm screwed.

On the bright side at least I didn't bet on France or Sweden!!

Rally left after that and I just want the extra LMS point Smiley

Let's see if England screws me again. Smiley
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8487



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 04:00:52 PM
 #26848

Ok, so in other words, those who went with Evans going to win, but without winning Italy, have the best chances. It is actually decisive for my round I guess, depending on how England will do against Croatia.
Situation changed since yesterday, and for the worse for us that went with Evans winning the title while not winning Sardinia (and for those that went for both of those things) as Solberg took over the lead and is atm (if he stays 1st and Evans 6th) only 4 points behind Evans (before Sardinia Evans had 21 point lead). So yeah, anything could happen until the end, even Evans losing the title.



I hope Croatia won't disappoint me, they have often been the dark horse for me in the past because for some reason their name doesn't resonate as much with people in the football scene despite the fact that they have been able to beat the best nations any time.
I was optimistic about our chances vs Spain, and we all know how that went. Now I am pessimistic about England game, so maybe it ends up differently.  Wink

Jinetics1111
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 149


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 04:27:07 PM
 #26849

Well I guess draw it is no thanks to Croatia  Grin Grin Grin mafia aint rubbing enough elbows over there anyways better than losing the week outright I can live with that but damn what was I thinking Grin Grin Grin
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13378



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 04:28:47 PM
Merited by Rikafip (1)
 #26850

I have England to win with over 2.5 goals and he has England to win with under 2.5 goals.Croatia losing Wink
Having seen our lineup, I will be very surprised if the game stays under 2.5 goals. Even though, last time we played vs England at the same stadium (back in 2018, few months after WC) game ended 0-0.


I don’t care too much about England. As a Liverpool fan we tend to be anti establishment. I care much more about getting 3 points in BSFL this weekend than England winning.

I’d rather Liverpool win a throw in than England win the World Cup. That shows you where my loyalties lie Cheesy

▄█████▄▄██████▄▄█████
▄██████████▀██▀▀████▄████
███████████▌██████▀███▄██
███████████▌████████▀██▄█
▐███████████████████████▌
██▀██████▀████████████▐██
██▌██████████████████████
██▌███████████████████▐██
▐███████████████████████▌
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀███▄███████████▄███▀
▀████▄▄███▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 
Sportsbet.io
│
│
│████████████████████████   ██   ██████

             ██      ████████████████

MORE THAN A BET!

██      ████████████████

██      █████████████████████   ██   ████████
[/quote]
Hero - Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color]
[color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color]
▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌
██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██
██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██
██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██
▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌
▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀
▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀
▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀[/td]
[td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp]
[font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████
[siz
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8487



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 04:36:44 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (5)
 #26851

I’d rather Liverpool win a throw in than England win the World Cup. That shows you where my loyalties lie Cheesy
Hehe, I know you English ppl (players included, at least those in the past) don't care much about the national team. That's probably why you haven't won shit since 1966.  Cheesy

In Croatia it's quite the opposite, and that's one of the reasons for our success despite being a small country.

edit: and its done, over 2.5 goals.

Heyshbosh
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 74
Merit: 51


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 04:47:07 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (5)
 #26852

All down to the England game between me and Heyshbosh. It’s 3-3 and we have the same answer for Q10.
I have England to win with over 2.5 goals and he has England to win with under 2.5 goals. I fancy my chances to be honest. Would be a double victory, I would get 3 points and the mafia would be upset at Croatia losing Wink
Good game didn’t expect Croatia to perform this badly at home. Giving up 3 goals in 30 mins Smiley
Best of luck for remainder of the season!
BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 718


HODL - BTC


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 05:22:53 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3)
 #26853

Seeing my matchup with you, I knew it was not going to be an easy one, but still optimistic maybe I win this round. The last time we faced off was on World Cup RTG and the victory was for your team. Hopefully I win this one, not to have a back to back loss and saved from LMS  Grin
It's a bit of a stretch who's going to win...? 8-10 we have a different answer, England now managed to break Croatia, whereas you choose not to lose, so we get one more point, while for the last one we really don't understand the game, so will wait as luck would have it, at least it will probably end in a draw again. Grin

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13378



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 05:31:45 PM
 #26854

Good game didn’t expect Croatia to perform this badly at home. Giving up 3 goals in 30 mins Smiley
Best of luck for remainder of the season!

I don’t think any of us saw England winning this one so easily. Good luck to you too mate, hopefully we both have a chance to get out of Division 3.

▄█████▄▄██████▄▄█████
▄██████████▀██▀▀████▄████
███████████▌██████▀███▄██
███████████▌████████▀██▄█
▐███████████████████████▌
██▀██████▀████████████▐██
██▌██████████████████████
██▌███████████████████▐██
▐███████████████████████▌
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀███▄███████████▄███▀
▀████▄▄███▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 
Sportsbet.io
│
│
│████████████████████████   ██   ██████

             ██      ████████████████

MORE THAN A BET!

██      ████████████████

██      █████████████████████   ██   ████████
[/quote]
Hero - Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color]
[color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color]
▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌
██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██
██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██
██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██
▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌
▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀
▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀
▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀[/td]
[td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp]
[font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████
[siz
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 05:41:12 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3)
 #26855

@VashaUdacha777 looks like we are doing battle to the final game of England! I need them to win under 2 goals, you need Croatia not to lose,,, but England had other ideas so we will draw. Not the best situation,,, but not the worse as I really needed the draw from Sweden to give myself hope  Grin

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2582



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:17:18 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3), cryptofrka (2)
 #26856

I hope Croatia won't disappoint me, they have often been the dark horse for me in the past because for some reason their name doesn't resonate as much with people in the football scene despite the fact that they have been able to beat the best nations any time.
I was optimistic about our chances vs Spain, and we all know how that went. Now I am pessimistic about England game, so maybe it ends up differently.  Wink

This is where my football expertise comes into play. I never said it would be easy for Croatia, but my dark horse did it again. I knew I wouldn't get this wrong thanks to all the things I analyzed in advance. What an amazing game! And an even more important point for BSFL.



Anyone else here expected 15 goals?

Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 910



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:19:26 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3)
 #26857

It's a bit of a stretch who's going to win...? 8-10 we have a different answer, England now managed to break Croatia, whereas you choose not to lose, so we get one more point, while for the last one we really don't understand the game, so will wait as luck would have it, at least it will probably end in a draw again. Grin

I am still surprised how Croatia was been handed over this big defeat, this is definitely not the usual Croatia we use to know that usually play well. I admit I mistaken them for Norway, I would have given England a straight win because they’re the better team and their performance in the World Cup made them to be the better team. The last match face off between England and Norway ended narrowly in favour of England, so was expecting a tough challenge here for England not to get an easy win from them and then fight for a draw, and not been handed over a second defeat since they last met H2H. Too late to complain now and admit to losing in that question category, hoping on the last question to maybe give me a chance for a draw in this round.

notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1680


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:39:08 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3)
 #26858

my last hope now is... croatia!
right now, i'm trailing hakan2217 2-3, and my only hope for a tie is answer #8, since we answered the remaining open-ended questions the same way
maybe our Cro2 team can do something to keep england from winning the game Grin
Bro, Crotia failed big this time  and I never expected they could concede seven goals at home  Shocked
England has a strong team and bookmakers made them favorites before match started, but this result is very suspicious for me, so maybe Mafia involved their fingers again  Angry
I dont think Croatia has enough motivation for this NL competitions, and Mafia told me they dont have good team like they had before.

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3984


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:58:16 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3)
 #26859

my last hope now is... croatia!
right now, i'm trailing hakan2217 2-3, and my only hope for a tie is answer #8, since we answered the remaining open-ended questions the same way
maybe our Cro2 team can do something to keep england from winning the game Grin
Bro, Crotia failed big this time  and I never expected they could concede seven goals at home  Shocked
England has a strong team and bookmakers made them favorites before match started, but this result is very suspicious for me, so maybe Mafia involved their fingers again  Angry
I dont think Croatia has enough motivation for this NL competitions, and Mafia told me they dont have good team like they had before.
Well, both cryptofrka and I had England to win and over 2.5 goals... make of that what you will  Grin

Kidding aside we are quite bad lately but still nobody expected 7:0 trashing. What's worse, defense should be our best weapon but we looked terrible today. Gvardiol isn't in a good form and Vusković doesn't have the speed to recover when you leave him with that much space against players like Gordon. Bad tactics all around, without any tactics to cover our week spots.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1569



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:43:40 PM
 #26860

right @arallmuus? could you confirm that? Cheesy

Confirmed on my previous post, well good luck on your next round ! atleast I will be safe on LMS

-snip
About Friday all details about race are here on Saturday again they will be have six races but Super Sunday is going to be have final.
https://www.wrc.com/en/events/wrc-rally-italia-sardegna-2026/results-wrc-rally-italia-sardegna-2026

Thanks buddy !

even Evans losing the title.

Geez cant seems to get anything that goes my way this round. I was hoping to cut the lead of my opponent by getting the last one but somehow this turns into 50-50 question

Is this the website that you are using the get the standings and results? https://www.wrc.com/en/results-and-standings/championship-standings ?. I guess this hasnt been updated yet because the whole race needs to finish first (?)

Still showing 230 for Evans and 209 for Solberg

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 1345 1346 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!