|
paco92x
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:32:04 PM |
|
Round 5 picks are submitted! First of all, I want to wish my opponent all the best. notblox1, may this week be eventful for both of us. After two draws in a row, I feel like my luck might finally turn around and bring me a win! 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8514
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:35:35 PM |
|
First of all, I want to wish my opponent all the best. Fair play won't bring you far in BSFL and wishing the best to your opponent. You should wish him bad luck, or even better, for him to forget to submit his answers.  Joke aside, I just submitted mine as well. I don't feel particularly confident this round, which is no surprise since we have both DOTA and women's tennis in the same round. A win would be nice though, to get as far away from the relegation zone as possible.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3136
Merit: 3321
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:39:47 PM |
|
There's really nothing to wait for in this round - so I just submitted my answers. Many of you still did not so consider this your last tag  Trofo vd309 el che Saint-loup welovebit mv1986 arallmuus crowolf Asiska02 icopress Spack17 Bitcoin_Budha Ozymandias_DZ B1g4udge Heyshbosh ralle14 Renato297 Rruchi man General_Bitcoin Smartvirus notblox1 Bitcoin Smith Dump3er hakan2217 mitchr4 MAAManda russeras
|
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4541
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:12:29 PM |
|
You little rat, making false promises, thinking I wouldn't unmask your sneaky strategy. You just want to be riding in my slipstream, giving me a nasty kick right before the finish line, but I will be prepared!  Let's see what your real agenda is in round 6, it is not too far away. Why do all the work when I can enjoy the wafting farts of your early pace, right? Please bring your kids to play, Round 6 I'm only allowing wives of players to take to the field. Swiss national team's women lost badly to random U15s, should be no problem for you. Fair play won't bring you far in BSFL and wishing the best to your opponent. You should wish him bad luck, or even better, for him to forget to submit his answers.  May the most rotten of fortunes befall you, Rika, may the hag of hazard visit cryptofrka, may the putridness of Pallas infect Trofo, and may you reside in the dank halls of Div2 come season 11.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8514
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:38:38 PM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 05:20:21 PM by Rikafip |
|
May the most rotten of fortunes befall you, Rika, may the hag of hazard visit cryptofrka, may the putridness of Pallas infect Trofo, and may you reside in the dank halls of Div2 come season 11.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Edit: not gonna be the most interesting match between me and ulven. Only 4 different answers, and after today's h2h, nothing to follow until Saturday (except maybe women's tennis). Speaking of tennis, the good thing is that one of his his choices for finalist (Noskova) lost today, so now I need Andreeva to reach the final in order to win that question.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1669
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:05:25 PM |
|
Ufff is gonna be a super hard round between me and jayce, we have 5 diferent answers in which 2 of them are in the h2h question and in that 2 we ahve only one minor diference, we start to setled it today with Lamine Yamal scoring or not, and the other one is in the women tennis is which we have almost the same picks but a diferent player in the final.
The other 3 question with diferent answer are gonna be a coin in the air, Lyon or Lens, Como or draw, and draw or Manchester City in all very difficult to guess games.
|
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13385
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:00:08 PM |
|
Another week, another battle in Division 3 Farmers League. This week it’s entebah’s turn to try and stop the train that is team LFC.
A 3 match win streak, can it become 4?
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
un_rank
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1118
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:21:55 PM |
|
I was taking to the clinic last round, could be the heavier defeat I've faced in BSFL since joining. We have to dust ourselves up and get going again with the games coming in fast. My team still waiting for a win this season. Our only points coming from a forfeited match which everyone will have the benefit of too.
Croatia have responded well to the thrashing they got from England while Spain look fatigued so far. They will need to score 3 time in 10 minutes to cover -1.5 handicap. I'm lucky my opponent went with the same, because that is not happening tonight. Over at England, very crazy own goal to give them the lead.
- Jay -
|
|
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:22:21 PM |
|
After Croatia managed to take the lead against Spain in 17th minute, it looks more and more likely that the first answer will be "no". There is only 10 minutes left to play and Spain needs to score two goals to turn the correct answer to "yes". I must admit that I didn't expect Coratia to play like this, but I still went with the "no" answer. /snip
Croatia have responded well to the thrashing they got from England while Spain look fatigued so far. They will need to score 3 time in 10 minutes to cover -1.5 handicap. I'm lucky my opponent went with the same, because that is not happening tonight. Over at England, very crazy own goal to give them the lead.
- Jay -
Actually, for the "yes" to be correct, Spain only needs two goals in the first period. Spain needs to cover the -1.5 handicap at full time. But it doesn't look like they will manage to lead at the half time.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1569
Slava Ukraini!
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:54:01 PM |
|
After Noskova exit I had to use VAR on WTA question. It's been a while since I stopped on BSFL question for so long and still don't think that I made good joice. But I just don't see options which would be logical. it shows how random current WTA is, especially after early exit of Sabalenka and Rybakina. Swiatek have worst season in whole career, Andreeva isn't stable mentally, Gauff - don't have much faith in her, while remaining players looks so random - on good day they can beat anyone, but same can lose to anyone
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:54:36 PM |
|
I sent answers on time but I didnt have enough time to make deeper research for some questions. There is still time to change things in this round but I think that I just lost first point from Nations League matches  I didnt expect Slovenia to win against Scotland, but this is just another weird result in this competition.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:57:28 PM |
|
So Harkorede, you get the lead after the first day. It's weird to see three settled answers after only one day. I thought that Spovenia and Scotland will play 0-0 or that Slovenia might have even win 1-0. I definitely saw that game as a low scoring. Didn't expect three goals. Too bad because ait could have been a draw between us after this first day.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:16:09 PM |
|
So Harkorede, you get the lead after the first day. It's weird to see three settled answers after only one day. I thought that Spovenia and Scotland will play 0-0 or that Slovenia might have even win 1-0. I definitely saw that game as a low scoring. Didn't expect three goals. Too bad because ait could have been a draw between us after this first day.
You got lucky it's just a point lead, you already couldn't win the Scotland question after the took the lead, and Scotland not winning did cost me a sizeable amount of money... I'm sure you'll have your chance before the round ends, there are still 3 questions with different answers between us. It's understandable to have 3 question settled already, the international break for Europe ends today and no club side football until Friday, so the alternative would have been to have way to many events fixed for Friday-Sunday. 2 LMS point from 3 matches is surely a good start to for my team!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:44:25 PM |
|
So Harkorede, you get the lead after the first day. It's weird to see three settled answers after only one day. I thought that Spovenia and Scotland will play 0-0 or that Slovenia might have even win 1-0. I definitely saw that game as a low scoring. Didn't expect three goals. Too bad because ait could have been a draw between us after this first day.
I left that game when the scoreline was 1:1, I felt it was settled as, I didn’t see a way Scotland wouldn’t manage it to get a second goal. Then I went to the spreadsheet to find that, Slovenia not to lose and both team to score had played out just fine. Perhaps it might have being a draw and then this, from you clears things up. Spain got me thrilled how they started, losing by a goal through the first half. I knew they had better chances at winning though, they always find a way and like France, they got their come back.
Russeras, I’m not lacking confidence in this round, it all looks in the bag for me already. Not because of the 1 point lead I’ve got right now but, I’m a bit comfortable with what I’ve got submitted, more than I did last week.
|
|
|
|
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1342
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:59:20 PM |
|
Spain got me thrilled how they started, losing by a goal through the first half. I knew they had better chances at winning though, they always find a way and like France, they got their come back.
I am happy that the instrument for their comeback and then a victory where both Arsenal products. With the number of our players that we have had injured in this international break, it is a positive sign to have others performing highly for their club because it's an indication that they will be able to fill up the position the injured players will leave open as soon as the Premier League resumes again. The top-performing teams currently are Spain, France, and England.
Attention shifts from the Nations League to Lionel Messi's last dance with Argentina, goals from him will make this historic game more epic.
|
|
|
|
|
Nheer
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:27:13 PM |
|
It's not looking good for me so far. None of my picks are correct so far and I'm already losing 2-0. Everything just turning out to be the complete opposite of what I thought, not how I planned it but we are just getting started. We still have more questions to be settled, we have some similar answers but I believe I can still come back from this.
I can't believe I lost the Spain question as well. I thought Scotland could at least do better playing at home but sadly they failed. I just hope I don't lose this round, I hope I am able to keep the winning streak going.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:37:58 PM |
|
Spain got me thrilled how they started, losing by a goal through the first half. I knew they had better chances at winning though, they always find a way and like France, they got their come back.
I am happy that the instrument for their comeback and then a victory where both Arsenal products. With the number of our players that we have had injured in this international break, it is a positive sign to have others performing highly for their club because it's an indication that they will be able to fill up the position the injured players will leave open as soon as the Premier League resumes again. The top-performing teams currently are Spain, France, and England.
Attention shifts from the Nations League to Lionel Messi's last dance with Argentina, goals from him will make this historic game more epic. Wouldn’t be correct to say, this is one of the most costly international breaks for football clubs as, it’s not only one of the longer but, a lot of players turned out with injury at the end of the day. Managers would be forced to make a huge change in their player and strategy in the coming days.
It would be something alright, just something to use and shadow the shame they had to endure against Spain in the World Cup. That’s not a game to remember Messi with on a national stage.
|
|
|
|
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1584
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 03:21:20 AM |
|
After the very first day of the competition, things turned out to be an absolute catastrophe for me. Nevertheless, I want to express my sincere congratulations to my opponent, who has already managed to secure a significant o:2 lead right from the start. We will have to wait and see what the upcoming days are going to bring for both of us. I truly hope that I can regain, bounce back stronger, and still win some crucial points in the next rounds.
|
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:44:36 AM |
|
You got lucky it's just a point lead, you already couldn't win the Scotland question after the took the lead, and Scotland not winning did cost me a sizeable amount of money... I'm sure you'll have your chance before the round ends, there are still 3 questions with different answers between us.
/snip
Three out of seven questions that are left to be settled is not much, but I hope that I can turn it around. I need those points much more than you. Besides, it's time for you to take a loss.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10373
┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)
|
Hi guys, I'm taking icopress's spot in the BSFL league by mutual agreement. I may be at the bottom of the division, but I look forward to smoking you all over the next few rounds.  Eager to see you guys there. @cryptofrka knows about this btw I already talked to him yesterday. Also, wtf man, apparently you're my first opponent?
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|