Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 09:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 270513 times)
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:22:43 AM
 #26961

Now that the club is going to another non participant what are the chances of the person staying committed till the end of the season? I'll go first, 20%.

Oi. My side bet with you in FPL isn't going anywhere.  Grin

You're losing that anyways that's easy  Grin my next game plan will shock the World.

Btw my prediction on the next takeover still stand - you'll get drained by mid season after going winless in 5 rounds  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:42:39 AM
 #26962

I wonder is there a paid service to be able to copy Trofo’s picks each week. It might be a profitable business for him Cheesy
Good idea! I was thinking about betting on vd309's picks due his track record, but he started this season poorly, so maybe I should try it with Trofo's picks instead. Thinking about that, it might the only way to stop him as if all of us put money on his picks, it surely must be enough to jinx him. Either way, we profit. Grin

The minute we start to pay for it is the minute he is gonna relegate,,, and we will lose both positions and money Tongue

I agree that @vd309 is better to follow but somebody should study his pure points each season, whether he got a lot of things right or whether his opponent got a lot of things wrong.

Gonna try this new tactic next week,,, put money on Trofo's picks  Grin

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3321



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 12:19:50 PM
 #26963

Now that the club is going to another non participant what are the chances of the person staying committed till the end of the season? I'll go first, 20%.

Wanna take this bet on 3-1 odds then? Grin

_______________________________

It's our job to get new people hooked on BSFL - that's how the league grows and survives. 1st or 4th Division - makes no difference.
I expect people in higher Divisions to be a lot more active because the prizes are much better.

NotATether is starting with an unwinnable game though - but I wish him luck from next week onwards.

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:41:34 PM
 #26964

Ffs, I just realized that I went with a wrong pick on Real-Villareal game. I wanted to go with under 1.5/under 3.5, and instead clicked on the one above which was under 1.5/over 3.5.

Even bookies don't think Real scoring over 3.5 goals is likely to happen, as odds on that are ~3, meaning it won't even be worth it to hedge (under 3.5 goals is ~1.35). What a blunder, gonna need a shit load of luck to win that question.

You might just have to hope for Real Madrid to score 1.5 in the first half, at least that'd render the your opponent's choice wrong as well, but Real Madrid scoring 4 goals is indeed wishful thinking, especially since you have under in the first half...


You got lucky it's just a point lead, you already couldn't win the Scotland question after the took the lead, and Scotland not winning did cost me a sizeable amount of money... I'm sure you'll have your chance before the round ends, there are still 3 questions with different answers between us.

Three out of seven questions that are left to be settled is not much, but I hope that I can turn it around. I need those points much more than you. Besides, it's time for you to take a loss.

Coco Gauff has been knocked out of the tennis, which means you can no longer win that question, while I could If Andreeva goes on to win it, so there are 2 questions left now for you to pull a magic  Roll Eyes

I didn't pick Gauff as the winner simply because of her path where she was likely to face Swiatek and I'd be shooting myself in the foot by pick Swiatek and Gauff knowing their on the same side of the bracket.

Andreeva is currently playing she took first set and just broken while serving for the match, if she does see this through, she'll be facing the same opponent that defeated Sabalenka and Muchova, both in straight sets, pheeew!

buwaytress
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4546


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:44:51 PM
 #26965

Nice analogy cryptofrka but one has to concede that trust is always arbitrary.

So let it be as a one off and specify no repeats is probably the fairest. I have to say though if I were to ever sell it would be to Slissy.  Much more trustworthy than CMustafaL54S.

@buwaytress, I am watching you Cheesy Damn, thank god your round is as genius as mine so far. We got another problem: plebs are watching us leaders... This is not good for both of us to push through what we sell as democracy! Let's kill the voting and just decide we win 3-0? Let me know, we can still cooperate Cheesy



@LTU_btc, I usually don't talk to any league that has a "2" in their label. Give up right now, I will send you a white towel and you just swing around with it on TikTok (I don't have an account there, but buwaytress has".

Life is tough as a genius really as everyone wants a piece of you but sure anything to help a fellow savant. This democracy thing though? What is that? Is that a place in heaven?

Now please allow me to return to my TokTik accounts where I have not one but a thousand.  Such is my magnificence.

darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 969



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:49:51 PM
 #26966

So Coco Gauuf making women tennis normal behavior which is being the favorite and losing without so much sense before the semifinals against a much weaker player, great, right now we are almost all of us with a incorrect answer in that question, i always said this but damn, women tennis is impossible to guess, they cant have any real regular run.

Well looking foward for the league games, the best is yet to come.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:10:25 PM
 #26967

/snip

Coco Gauff has been knocked out of the tennis, which means you can no longer win that question, while I could If Andreeva goes on to win it, so there are 2 questions left now for you to pull a magic  Roll Eyes

I didn't pick Gauff as the winner simply because of her path where she was likely to face Swiatek and I'd be shooting myself in the foot by pick Swiatek and Gauff knowing their on the same side of the bracket.

Andreeva is currently playing she took first set and just broken while serving for the match, if she does see this through, she'll be facing the same opponent that defeated Sabalenka and Muchova, both in straight sets, pheeew!

Right... So I have to cheer for Bartunkova to win against Andreeva. After kicking Sabalenka and Muchova (both in the top 10), I guess it shouldn't be a problem for Bartunkova to beat Andreeva. That way none of us will win any points Grin

But none of that will make any difference if Flamengo wins tonight with 3 or more goals. If that happens, you will have a two point lead with no way for me to turn it around.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8517



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:11:23 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2026, 01:33:35 PM by Rikafip
 #26968

You might just have to hope for Real Madrid to score 1.5 in the first half, at least that'd render the your opponent's choice wrong as well, but Real Madrid scoring 4 goals is indeed wishful thinking, especially since you have under in the first half...
Yep, that's probably my best chance, Real Madrid scoring 2+ goals so Ulven doesn't get point there neither.


Andreeva is currently playing she took first set and just broken while serving for the match, if she does see this through, she'll be facing the same opponent that defeated Sabalenka and Muchova, both in straight sets, pheeew!
She managed to win 2nd set in tie break as well so now she needs just another win for me to get point there. Since she will be the favourite against Bartunkova, it might be a chance for a nice hedge.


After kicking Sabalenka and Muchova (both in the top 10), I guess it shouldn't be a problem for Bartunkova to beat Andreeva.
You are forgetting that we are talking about women's tennis. Anything is possible there.  Cheesy

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 01:39:17 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3)
 #26969

Now that the club is going to another non participant what are the chances of the person staying committed till the end of the season? I'll go first, 20%.

Wanna take this bet on 3-1 odds then? Grin

So you'll tag him and sleep in his DM every week to make sure he submit and win you the bet? Oh how smart  Grin

Quote
It's our job to get new people hooked on BSFL - that's how the league grows and survives. 1st or 4th Division - makes no difference.
I expect people in higher Divisions to be a lot more active because the prizes are much better.

NotATether is starting with an unwinnable game though - but I wish him luck from next week onwards.

Yeah, and I'd advise we continue to hook them from the lower divisions where they can be easily replaced without changing anything from top to the bottom. My opinion

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13586



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 03:02:20 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3), buwaytress (1)
 #26970

The potential problem doesn't come now but 2 seasons later, when 'buwaytress' wants to sell his club. His buyer 'Mustafa63' doesn't want to pay the double fee so they agree that the club will be gifted.
Naturally, 'Mustafa63' sends money to 'buwaytress' for the club through DM - but BSFL participants are harmed in the process because extra fee has not been paid.
No one denies that buwaytress is a slippery character (he repeatedly posted photos of his hairy legs, even though he had previously sworn to me in a private message that those photos were intended solely for me).

However, the game didn't work out for me—some of the questions proved too difficult—and I simply wanted NotATether to take my place (since BSFL would have gained a new active player).  Smiley

LTU_btc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1569


Slava Ukraini!


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 05:25:56 PM
 #26971

So Coco Gauuf making women tennis normal behavior which is being the favorite and losing without so much sense before the semifinals against a much weaker player, great, right now we are almost all of us with a incorrect answer in that question, i always said this but damn, women tennis is impossible to guess, they cant have any real regular run.

Well looking foward for the league games, the best is yet to come.
WTA at it's finest. Beijing is already very random with early elimination of Sabalenka and Rybakina. And I wrote few days ago that I have feeling not to back her this time. Well, now Swiatek have great chance to make some redemption.

@LTU_btc, I usually don't talk to any league that has a "2" in their label. Give up right now, I will send you a white towel and you just swing around with it on TikTok (I don't have an account there, but buwaytress has".


You wish to get it easy - forget  Tongue. Seriously, don't know what would force me to signup on TikTok Cheesy

darxiaomi
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1669



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:09:02 PM
 #26972

So Coco Gauuf making women tennis normal behavior which is being the favorite and losing without so much sense before the semifinals against a much weaker player, great, right now we are almost all of us with a incorrect answer in that question, i always said this but damn, women tennis is impossible to guess, they cant have any real regular run.

Well looking foward for the league games, the best is yet to come.
WTA at it's finest. Beijing is already very random with early elimination of Sabalenka and Rybakina. And I wrote few days ago that I have feeling not to back her this time. Well, now Swiatek have great chance to make some redemption.


Like you said WTA as its finest, and after it we have to heard some complaints from the female players about payment and other things...... modern times what can i say....

About our question for BSFL, i think i have a little advantage against my rival but now i need to confirm it, i need to see Andreeva winning the semifinal and reaching the final to finally claim a point there. At least now i cant lose a point there.




MAAManda
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1087


I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 07:37:00 PM
 #26973

We don't have any updates at all about our round, @VashaUdacha777. Let me set that up for you, your team is currently in the lead with 1 correct answer & we still have many different answers to questions about this weekend's football.


Image Source: Rollbit


Image Source: Rollbit


Image Source: Rollbit

You chose the lowest odds in 2 of the 3 matches above, sure that's going to happen? Cheesy

Well, Olympique Lyon & AS Roma won't go down easily against their opponents, it makes more sense for them to win those matches, regardless of their opponents home advantage.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2583



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 10:30:30 PM
 #26974

@LTU_btc, I usually don't talk to any league that has a "2" in their label. Give up right now, I will send you a white towel and you just swing around with it on TikTok (I don't have an account there, but buwaytress has".

You wish to get it easy - forget  Tongue. Seriously, don't know what would force me to signup on TikTok Cheesy

I guess serious force would force you, lol Cheesy Or some nice bribe money... Horrible app, I agree...

I thought we have a lot of same answers, but now I noticed that you went with under 1.5 goals 1st half, but over 3.5 goals in total for Real Madrid. I didn't like that answer because, while not impossible, it is probably harder for you to get it right once there was one or no goal in the 1st half.

Tennis is looking good for me as Muchova is already out.

notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:42:13 PM
 #26975

Even bookies don't think Real scoring over 3.5 goals is likely to happen, as odds on that are ~3, meaning it won't even be worth it to hedge (under 3.5 goals is ~1.35). What a blunder, gonna need a shit load of luck to win that question.
For the first half it is clearly just about Real Madrid.
But that second part of the question sounds to me that we had to predict if total goals scored in this match will be under or above 3.5 goals, not just Real Madrid scoring that.
BSFL Mafia bosses sometimes have tricky questions like this that can be understood in totally different ways.  Tongue
I went with over goals for both halves, and my opponent did the opposite thing.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1570



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:32:19 PM
 #26976

However, the game didn't work out for me—some of the questions proved too difficult

I thought you left because you are gonna be busy managing all those campaigns. As for the difficult question yeah lets blame the mafia for that and you should have waited until they bring out even weirder game like water polo and cricket  Grin

Hi guys, I'm taking icopress's spot in the BSFL league by mutual agreement.

I may be at the bottom of the division, but I look forward to smoking you all over the next few rounds.  Cool

Love the confident but since you are in div1, you are gonna be playing against few of the best there but one of the perks being in div1 is that all you gotta need is to survive the bottom 4 so good luck. Might just want to take it easy and enjoy few silly banter in between each week  Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206



View Profile
Today at 02:18:43 AM
 #26977

One of the stupid ways to lose a point, I have Flamengo to win and Over 2.5 goals, all was looking bright with 2 goals lead for them halftime, then come the a red card and 2 penalties all inside the final 10 minutes, Neymar took both and you know what next, the rest is history. That would have sealed the deal for me in this round, but now I might have to wait for the Liverpool vs Man City game to know if this going be 3 points, or my 3rd consecutive draw.

Ryu_Ar1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 912



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:38:19 AM
 #26978



Image Source: Rollbit

This is one of the matches that I am waiting for even though this does not change the results of my matches in this round but I am actually interested in being in betting on this big match especially looking at the odds given by the bookies Cheesy


This Round I have almost won ovcijisir, there are still 6 questions and the remaining 3 different questions, but I am still quite optimistic for 3 points in this round especially with a 1-4 advantage now I only need to get 1 win in the WTA 1000 China, Roma vs Como or Liverpool vs Manchester City. 1 more victory I can lock my victory in this round.

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3994


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
Today at 05:32:09 AM
 #26979

One of the stupid ways to lose a point, I have Flamengo to win and Over 2.5 goals, all was looking bright with 2 goals lead for them halftime, then come the a red card and 2 penalties all inside the final 10 minutes, Neymar took both and you know what next, the rest is history. That would have sealed the deal for me in this round, but now I might have to wait for the Liverpool vs Man City game to know if this going be 3 points, or my 3rd consecutive draw.
Same here, what's worse, as soon as I have seen 2:2 result I had a feeling it was a last minute equilaser. In the end it wasn't last minute but won game drawn in last 15 minutes.

Now we are getting back to club football so it should be smooth sailing for few weeks  Grin

NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10373


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:06:20 AM
 #26980

Love the confident but since you are in div1, you are gonna be playing against few of the best there but one of the perks being in div1 is that all you gotta need is to survive the bottom 4 so good luck. Might just want to take it easy and enjoy few silly banter in between each week  Smiley

That just means I'll have to summon my inner Ted Lasso.   Wink

See? I'm only 1 point behind the Cro mafia so far!

You're losing that anyways that's easy  Grin my next game plan will shock the World.

Btw my prediction on the next takeover still stand - you'll get drained by mid season after going winless in 5 rounds  Grin

I'm not the Glazers - draining my own club isn't my type of thing.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!