Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 07:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 [1350]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 270261 times)
cygan
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13369


icarus-cards.eu


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:12:44 AM
 #26981

for me, this round has been a total bust so far...
after 5 completed answers, i’m trailing B1g4udge 0-3...
the best thing about the remaining 5 questions is that we both answered all five differently. that means i still have a chance to win or tie this round or i’ll get completely outclassed by B1g4udge... Grin

slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1568


Viva La Masia


View Profile
Today at 06:20:40 AM
 #26982

Wow Flamengo got robbed, 2 late penalties and sending off, well, its BRAZIL after all and all these things are very normal so I shouldn't cry about it but if you ask me to pick again I would do the same. Not a big deal in the end since @Spack17 also has the same answer but I'm currently 1 point in LMS and needing a big miracle here.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8515



View Profile
Today at 06:45:46 AM
 #26983

For the first half it is clearly just about Real Madrid.
But that second part of the question sounds to me that we had to predict if total goals scored in this match will be under or above 3.5 goals, not just Real Madrid scoring that.
Dunno, it seems fairly obvious to me that both parts are about Real, and what's even worse, it's a no brainer to go with under 3.5, regardless of mafia's text about how many goals Real have scored in their last few games etc. Through experience, I learned to generally ignore that part when making my decision as for whatever reason it often led me to the wrong answer and I rather focus on what's more likely to happen (unless I have a strong gut feeling telling me otherwise).

Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time that I won the question in similar type of situation, so fingers crossed. And its good to see that I am not the only one who went with that crazy combination.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 [1350]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!