Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 11:49:34 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators  (Read 48962 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10295


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 05:58:43 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2026, 06:33:22 AM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2481

Hello everybody, joker_josue just posted an update with the statistics for September and he asked us to update our translations again. So this should be in the attention of DS, Peanutswar, cygan, mindrust, dansus021, Porf, zasad@, Kavelj22, JunaidAzizi, Chilwell, M47AK16 and ovcijisir.



Later edit:

At same time, I eliminated 4 websites from the block explorer topic (they are moved to Removed Blockexplorers section). Translators, please apply this change when you have a minute.

Quote
Info for:
Dzwaafu11 | Publictalk792 | paid2 | Pandorak | Peanutswar | DrBeer | cygan | Porfirii | DYING_S0UL | M47AK16 | mrust_mobile | Baseplate
I moved to Eliminated Explorers the four websites - cryptoID, Satosys, ChainQ and Gliese. You will be able to share it in the topic you translated. Thanks.



Please pray for me. I have had a cyst/infection on my upper portion of tooth/jaw and had an emergency root canal treatment. And the pain, don't ask, it's excruciating, I'm literally dying due to the pain, haven't slept last night.

Man, this is terrible... I am very sorry to hear you are in this condition... May you be well soon!

Man, who knew dental treatments would be expensive as hell.

Actually I knew, lol... sad lol...

Years ago I learned the hard way that the longer I postpone a visit to the dentist, the more pain I endure and the more money I pay. Since then, I am going ASAP each time I spot even the smallest dark point on any tooth, which may indicate the beginning of a cavity. If I don't spot any, I am still going to the dentist once at 6 months at max. If she sees any small cavity in places whre I could not see, I am treating all of them immediately. Apart from this, I am alsways doing a professional cleaning 2-3 times/year. Last year I even whitened my teeth...

In short, I don't pay more money for going late to the dentist; I don't suffer pains anymore; but I still pay a lot of money, for frequent visits. No matter how I do it, I still end up with my pockets empty but, at least, without pains... (I said this trying to lift your chin a little with some amusement... not sure if it worked though :p)

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1282


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:14:38 AM
Merited by fillippone (3), joker_josue (1)
 #2482

Hey AOBT fams,

Please pray for me. I have had a cyst/infection on my upper portion of tooth/jaw and had an emergency root canal treatment. And the pain, don't ask, it's excruciating, I'm literally dying due to the pain, haven't slept last night.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back online. I'm staying at my friend's home right now. In total, 5 sessions (1 month) would take for the treatment to finish, ending with a crown.

Man, who knew dental treatments would be expensive as hell. Anyway, I'm not at home, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back. Without a laptop, I cannot make any changes/updates.

Just pray the pain reduces in a few days, and I am able to get back on my feet. Right now, one side of my face is swollen and paining, feeling numb, dizzy (including toothache), like how you feel when a bumblebee bites you. Anyway, this is what I'm going through right now.

Used AI to fix up the spellings and typos.

 Cry

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 4016


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 12:31:39 PM
 #2483

Hey AOBT fams,

Please pray for me. I have had a cyst/infection on my upper portion of tooth/jaw and had an emergency root canal treatment. And the pain, don't ask, it's excruciating, I'm literally dying due to the pain, haven't slept last night.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back online. I'm staying at my friend's home right now. In total, 5 sessions (1 month) would take for the treatment to finish, ending with a crown.

Man, who knew dental treatments would be expensive as hell. Anyway, I'm not at home, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back. Without a laptop, I cannot make any changes/updates.

Just pray the pain reduces in a few days, and I am able to get back on my feet. Right now, one side of my face is swollen and paining, feeling numb, dizzy (including toothache), like how you feel when a bumblebee bites you. Anyway, this is what I'm going through right now.

Used AI to fix up the spellings and typos.

 Cry

I'm really sorry for you DS, I know from my own experience how painful maxillofacial surgeries can be. Dexketoprofen works well for moderate to severe pain and it is also anti-inflammatory and fast-acting, but I imagine you've already been prescribed any painkillers your doctor deemed appropriate.

Don't worry about your absence during convalescence, and recover. The other day I took some photos thinking of you (nothing obscene, I swear Grin). Tomorrow I'll import them into my computer and I'll send them to you, it's not much but maybe they'll cheer you up a bit.

DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1282


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 01:42:57 PM
 #2484

Doing root canal alone wasn't enough. The puss did not drain as much as it should have. Doc will do a surgery in a few hours, to take out the toxins directly from the cyst source. I must say, I'm a little terrified guys. I hope it doesn't hurt. Fuck, I'm terrified as hell. Keep me in your prayers. Signing out.  Cry

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!