Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 [805] 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 1191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 128262 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:52:53 PM

Bayern Munich management must expect Tuchel to improve Bayern Munich performance both in Bundesliga and UCL. He shouldn't be hired to win UCL only, Bundesliga is also very important for Bayern Munich. In Bundesliga, Leverkusen is leading with 5 points, the chance to win the trophy is a bit smaller now. But in UCL, Bayern Munich still have the same chance as other teams to win the trophy. Well, Tuchel may focus a bit on UCL, but I think he won't reduce the efforts to catch Leverkusen in Bundesliga table.
Leverkusen's consistent performances in the Bundesliga so far certainly make it a tough task for Bayern Munich to win the Bundesliga title. Bayern Munich are trying but they can't close the points gap with Leverkusen. The 5 point gap between the two teams is too much in the way Bayern Munich and Leverkusen are currently competing. Bayan Munich should not only win their next matches but also expect them to win the next matches so that Leverkusen loses against other teams. If Leverkusen loses points against other teams and Bayan Munich regularly gets points, then the points gap between the two teams will narrow.

Tuchel should change his strategy and improve his performance because it is very difficult for this team to do well in the Champions League with this kind of performance.
I feel like it is not going to be easy for Bayern to close that gap anymore, it looks like we are going to end up with something different for the first time in a decade, Leverkusen could win the title. I get that it is going to be crazy to see something like this and people are still worried about it, but I think it is going to be close to a point where we could end up with a good win over everyone else.

In the end, we are going to be doing something that will benefit everyone because Bayern dominating is not fun, there will be more viewers thanks to some other team getting it, which would mean more advertisement money since there are more people watching it. I doubt it will continue later on though, next season Leverkusen will not be this good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:08:07 PM

Bayern Munich management must expect Tuchel to improve Bayern Munich performance both in Bundesliga and UCL. He shouldn't be hired to win UCL only, Bundesliga is also very important for Bayern Munich. In Bundesliga, Leverkusen is leading with 5 points, the chance to win the trophy is a bit smaller now. But in UCL, Bayern Munich still have the same chance as other teams to win the trophy. Well, Tuchel may focus a bit on UCL, but I think he won't reduce the efforts to catch Leverkusen in Bundesliga table.
Leverkusen's consistent performances in the Bundesliga so far certainly make it a tough task for Bayern Munich to win the Bundesliga title. Bayern Munich are trying but they can't close the points gap with Leverkusen. The 5 point gap between the two teams is too much in the way Bayern Munich and Leverkusen are currently competing. Bayan Munich should not only win their next matches but also expect them to win the next matches so that Leverkusen loses against other teams. If Leverkusen loses points against other teams and Bayan Munich regularly gets points, then the points gap between the two teams will narrow.

Tuchel should change his strategy and improve his performance because it is very difficult for this team to do well in the Champions League with this kind of performance.
I feel like it is not going to be easy for Bayern to close that gap anymore, it looks like we are going to end up with something different for the first time in a decade, Leverkusen could win the title. I get that it is going to be crazy to see something like this and people are still worried about it, but I think it is going to be close to a point where we could end up with a good win over everyone else.

In the end, we are going to be doing something that will benefit everyone because Bayern dominating is not fun, there will be more viewers thanks to some other team getting it, which would mean more advertisement money since there are more people watching it. I doubt it will continue later on though, next season Leverkusen will not be this good.

I don't think the impact of the defeat against Leverkusen will be reflected in the Champions League match. Munich's performance against Leverkusen was not as good as expected. And Leverkusen are now 4 points ahead of Munich at the top of the table. However, Bayern Munich will try their best to do well in the Champions League.

I can't say Bayern Munich's opponent Lazio is strong. The performance of this team is erratic. And even if you compare the squads of these two teams, Bayern Munich will be ahead. These two teams met in the 2021 Champions League. Bayern Munich have won both matches against Lazio. Hopefully Munich will win the next match as well.

yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:17:51 PM

Barcelona isn't any better either so I aswell will not be expecting Barcelona to beat Napoli, moreover this is champions league an snot their various domestic leagues where they are usually able to put up any form of performance and be able to still get ahead probably because they are used to the style of play in their domestic league.
Because both of them are not in the best playing form in the domestic league, when they compete in the first leg of the Champions League in round 16, it is difficult to predict how the result will be.
Even though Barcelona is not very good in La Liga, it is possible that they can get the desired results if judged from the experience and winning mentality that the Blaugrana have.
Not so good in the domestic league, it is not certain that in the Champions League they will also perform less convincingly.

The enthusiasm to get to the final round is probably still very strong in the minds of Barcelona players and coaches.
Leg 1 in Italy, I analyzed if Barcelona could get points. Bad scenario for the results of the 1st leg, I'm sure it will be a draw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:30:36 PM

Barcelona isn't any better either so I aswell will not be expecting Barcelona to beat Napoli, moreover this is champions league an snot their various domestic leagues where they are usually able to put up any form of performance and be able to still get ahead probably because they are used to the style of play in their domestic league.
Because both of them are not in the best playing form in the domestic league, when they compete in the first leg of the Champions League in round 16, it is difficult to predict how the result will be.
Even though Barcelona is not very good in La Liga, it is possible that they can get the desired results if judged from the experience and winning mentality that the Blaugrana have.
Not so good in the domestic league, it is not certain that in the Champions League they will also perform less convincingly.

The enthusiasm to get to the final round is probably still very strong in the minds of Barcelona players and coaches.
Leg 1 in Italy, I analyzed if Barcelona could get points. Bad scenario for the results of the 1st leg, I'm sure it will be a draw.

No, I am not considering a draw even though Barcelona drew against Granada in La Liga yesterday. Barcelona must return home with a win from the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, they must fight and win an important victory from the first leg. Probability does not show who is the favorite in this match, but Barcelona is a team that has better experience in the Champions League than Napoli and this is what will differentiate the two teams.

In the last match, Barcelona had problems in defense where they tended to fail to anticipate set pieces and counter attacks. Xavi has to fix it and of course he has to formulate the best plan ahead of the match. There is time to make things better or at least different compared to yesterday's match, but the Barcelona squad must be unified again even though several players are still injured.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:39:42 PM

No, I am not considering a draw even though Barcelona drew against Granada in La Liga yesterday. Barcelona must return home with a win from the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, they must fight and win an important victory from the first leg. Probability does not show who is the favorite in this match, but Barcelona is a team that has better experience in the Champions League than Napoli and this is what will differentiate the two teams.

In the last match, Barcelona had problems in defense where they tended to fail to anticipate set pieces and counter attacks. Xavi has to fix it and of course he has to formulate the best plan ahead of the match. There is time to make things better or at least different compared to yesterday's match, but the Barcelona squad must be unified again even though several players are still injured.

If Barcelona want to qualify for the next round, they will definitely need to play well in the upcoming away matches. It cannot be said that Barcelona will win the home match. We have seen poor performances from Barcelona players in several home matches this season.

Barcelona are not in good form as we have seen. Against a lesser team like Granada, they conceded 3 goals and drew the match. However, the condition of Napoli is also weak against the opponent. Both Napoli and Barcelona have weak defenses. So the match will be competitive. I would say that the team with good match strategy can dominate this match.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:50:53 PM

If Barcelona want to qualify for the next round, they will definitely need to play well in the upcoming away matches. It cannot be said that Barcelona will win the home match. We have seen poor performances from Barcelona players in several home matches this season.

Barcelona are not in good form as we have seen. Against a lesser team like Granada, they conceded 3 goals and drew the match. However, the condition of Napoli is also weak against the opponent. Both Napoli and Barcelona have weak defenses. So the match will be competitive. I would say that the team with good match strategy can dominate this match.
Facing Napoli was not the deal but there's nothing to be done about it. Barcelona facing Granada was one of the worst performance from the top side, they failed to convert most of their chances to goals and let with no option than settle for shared points. Barcelona have everything to bounce back to winning ways as usual but the big question pops up, why are they not exploring like an elite team? It's weigh out of balance to watch Barcelona struggling to win matches. Xavi Hernandez already said his mind, he's leaving Camp Nou at the end of the 2023/2024 campaign season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 08:22:14 PM

We are aware that both teams are doing poorly and inconsistently. Between Barcelona and Napoli, who will qualify for the next UCL phase? Probably I chose Napoli because they know how to handle the highest ranking team. I'm sick and weary of Barcelona dropping points against destitute opponents. This is clearly not the clue technique we all expected from the club this season. Xavi Hernandez has a core task to strive for this season, but it appears that it is taking the coach longer to achieve his ambitions, he needs to put in more work.

Stake VIP wager
yudi09

Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 08:25:30 PM

-snip-

It's not a problem if you don't consider a draw and remain optimistic that Barcelona will return to Spain with full points.
In terms of experience and winning mentality, you have similarities with me in seeing that side. The experience and mentality of winning in this big European tournament, Barcelona is superior to Napoli, but this cannot always be used as a guide to predicting the outcome of a match between two teams who are not in the best playing form. That's why I think that the most likely scenario to occur amidst conditions like that is a draw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:21:01 PM

-snip-
It's not a problem if you don't consider a draw and remain optimistic that Barcelona will return to Spain with full points.
In terms of experience and winning mentality, you have similarities with me in seeing that side. The experience and mentality of winning in this big European tournament, Barcelona is superior to Napoli, but this cannot always be used as a guide to predicting the outcome of a match between two teams who are not in the best playing form. That's why I think that the most likely scenario to occur amidst conditions like that is a draw.
A draw is not a big problem for Barcelona because it is the first leg, but Barcelona must win the second leg especially when they are playing at home. Barcelona and Napoli were both title winners in their domestic leagues last season, but both teams' performance this season has declined. Barcelona has the advantage of being an experienced team, but Napoli has a home advantage that cannot be completely ignored. Barcelona can lose to Napoli in the first leg, of course if Napoli are really able to give their best until the end of the match.

I agree a draw is a better possibility than either of them winning, but Barcelona is slightly favored due to their experience. The unstable performance of both teams makes a draw reasonable, but it would not be a surprise if Barcelona could win the match. But before that, Copenhagen vs Manchester City and Leipzig vs Real Madrid are two matches worth waiting for tomorrow. Regarding that match, Real Madrid and Manchester City are the favorites.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:45:18 PM

Honestly by looking at Barcelona's performance in this half of the season I am now starting to be skeptical about their performance in almost all competitions including the Champions League.
At the moment Barcelona's situation in domestic competition is not good and it could interfere with their situation for the Champions League competition especially with their opponents being Napoli so this will make doubts even greater.

Indeed, Napoli are still not able to provide good contributions in domestic competitions but with this situation, the matches that will run in the next 10 days could be difficult to predict where surely for now both clubs are targeting the Champions League because domestic competitions are difficult for them to compete but of course with their current performance let alone to make the probability of winning, they improve their performance is still very troublesome because of the inconsistency they have now. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 09:47:23 PM

But Napoli is currently even worse in Serie A, ranking 9th. So we also can't expect Napoli to beat Barcelona. But after seeing Barcelona held to a draw by Granada, now we also can't hope that Barcelona will succeed in beating Napoli. This is very funny because the Barcelona vs Napoli match will be a match that brings together two teams that have experienced inconsistencies this season. It's just that in terms of rankings, Barcelona is still ahead in 4th place in the league. This is different from Napoli which was thrown all the way to 9th place. Last season these two teams were champions in their respective domestic leagues. But this season, both of them are having difficulty getting close to first place.  Cheesy

Barcelona has managed to maintain a fair position in their league table but then if you take a proper look at their performance, considering the fact that they don't have a really good defense, if Napoli is able to penetrate their defense well enough then they can be sure to beat Barcelona because Napolitano doesn't conceed as much goals as Barcelona do conceed in a single match recently, just that Napoli is suffering some kind of set backs recently and that has got a whole lot of effects on their performance generally  but then they could do better in the champions league as they don't have a really rough team to contend.

Although Barcelona is currently weakening in the domestic league, Napoli's performance in the domestic league is worse than Barcelona. Napoli is currently only ranked 9th in the Italian league. while Barcelona is still in the top flight of the Spanish league right at number 3.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 10:07:23 PM

We are aware that both teams are doing poorly and inconsistently. Between Barcelona and Napoli, who will qualify for the next UCL phase? Probably I chose Napoli because they know how to handle the highest ranking team. I'm sick and weary of Barcelona dropping points against destitute opponents. This is clearly not the clue technique we all expected from the club this season. Xavi Hernandez has a core task to strive for this season, but it appears that it is taking the coach longer to achieve his ambitions, he needs to put in more work.

Bad season. The only thing Barcelona players  will lift this season is their hands

Xavi must correct the situation against small teams, kill matches, review the poor defensive positioning, and narrow the spaces between the lines.
And Barca needs Players who can give their best on the pitch and show a good attitude.
Half of the squad should be sold in the summer. New players and the new coach.
But Barca will rule someday... Right now, it is Madrid's time Smiley
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 10:40:58 PM

Of course, Barcelona fans won't want a draw, but they want their idol team to win in the match against Napoli. You need to remember that in this champions match, each team will appear at full strength and from both sides. Napoli will be strengthened again by Osimhen because he has re-joined the Napoli team after previously playing for his country in the African Cup. For this reason, this match will be quite difficult to predict considering that both teams are experiencing setbacks in the domestic league.

But as you said, this match might be a stage for Barcelona to beat Napoli because in terms of strength Barcelona is still stronger than Napoli. However, the situation could change from our assumptions because Napoli is playing at home, of course they will not allow Barcelona to beat them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 10:55:53 PM

The both teams are in same level in their performance and as a result it makes this particular match hard to confidently predict who's going to survive at the end of the day. If you say Napoli, by just imagining how poorly they had been in their local league you will want to say Barcelona will survive but then it's as if Barcelona are not excluded for the disappointing losses they have given to their fans since January to now. Both teams a struggling respective and that's what makes it hard to even give any one an assured support to win. I will be predicting a G-G in this game if am to bet on it
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 01:15:14 AM

Honestly I still haven't figured out what's happening to Barcelona at la Liga this season, is like they've gotten from bad to worse. When Xavi went there, the Barcelona team struggled till they got things back in place and this season they're like newly promoted side, they have been doing pretty bad, always struggling to get a win and Napoli on the other hand are having same problem ever since they won their league title things haven't been going well for them this season.
So in this encounter I don't know who is even stronger than the other, two teams who are managing to get a win in their respective leagues, teams who lack that consistency are coming to play against each other in the champions league. I just have to say that they're going to play out a draw at least for this first leg, then the return leg would speak for it self.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bobrox

Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 01:25:05 AM

The most waiting for, finally the UEFA Champion League are coming back, after group phase round matched ended last two months ago and tomorrow we are watching Champion League knock out round matches. Its so excited for all fans with their teams have been qualified to 16 of round and opportunity looking for their favorite team will be success manage to quarter final or get chance lead until the final stage.

I am so excited waiting for first leg match RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid, actually Real Madrid not on good condition after many their main players have been injured, last confirmation Jude Bellingham have been absent until two weeks later. Are there any Real Madrid fans keep optimistic Madrid will win the first leg match?

Here first batch of Champion League match for tomorrow night

• Copenhange vs Man City
  • RB Leipzig vs Madrid
  • PSG vs Sociedad
  • Lazio vs Bayern Munich

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 02:33:58 AM

Hoping that Leverkusen looses so that Bayern Munich will get ahead of them is something I don't see really happening soon because I'd taught that Bayern will be able to beat Leverkusen but allowing Leverkusen to this victory has made Leverkusen to even have a better confidence as to the fact that they are now dominating the bundesliga.

Bayern Munich would have to hope on luck else they are gradually loosing the competition against Leverkusen as Leverkusen is aiming at two records, to win the bundesliga and to stay unbeaten aswell, which I see as very achievable by them if only they can maintain their form and consistency, Bayern Munich may end up without a trophy this season and that may means that tuchel may loose his job aswell but then I feel they will try their best at the champions league to get a good result from there.
Since Leverkusen is regularly doing well against other teams, Bayern Munich will have to earn full points in the matches that Leverkusen has against Bayern Munich, but Bayern Munich will have a chance to go top of the table. The way Leverkusen are performing, it doesn't look like any team in the league can beat them easily, but they are more likely to do well in all the matches that come their way. Bayern Munich lost the title to Dortmund last season but they are on the same path this season. Dortmund were the favorites last season due to which Bayern Munich lost the title to them but Leverkusen have been in form this season and it looks like Bayern Munich will lose the title to Leverkusen this season as well.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 03:29:29 AM

The most waiting for, finally the UEFA Champion League are coming back, after group phase round matched ended last two months ago and tomorrow we are watching Champion League knock out round matches. Its so excited for all fans with their teams have been qualified to 16 of round and opportunity looking for their favorite team will be success manage to quarter final or get chance lead until the final stage.

I am so excited waiting for first leg match RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid, actually Real Madrid not on good condition after many their main players have been injured, last confirmation Jude Bellingham have been absent until two weeks later. Are there any Real Madrid fans keep optimistic Madrid will win the first leg match?

Here first batch of Champion League match for tomorrow night

• Copenhange vs Man City
  • RB Leipzig vs Madrid
  • PSG vs Sociedad
  • Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Here's my pick for the first bach.

1. City
2. Madrid
3. Probably BTTS/Total over 2, double chance is the safest choice to bet caused by i think that it's safe when we are picking multibet.
4. It's quite hard to determine the result from the lazio vs bayern. I would be going for bayern, maybe.

Im thinking that if anything related to the match that is between the team who played equally like bayern and lazio always hard to predict. Bayern potentially to win the game against laziot but, this club is still struggling in the domestic league. it was not even playing better compared to the last season.
I doubt bayern to win the game soon. In my opinion, bayern will be trying so hard to win the game even with narrow score. It feels like that bayern is starting to decling.

This is going to affect the performance from the club which is making everything feels so crazy. Bayern munich may be sacking tuchel if he will be failed to keep the club to play in the UCL. bayern's officials have been putting all of their hopes on him.
I hope that bayern will be going back on the right track again soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 03:31:06 AM

If you look at it in terms of performance, to be honest, Barcelona still has the advantage in the UCL and in the domestic league Barcelona's position is better than Napoli, while Napoli is in a less good position because Napoli is also less stable regarding its performance. I think between Napoli and Barcelona, both of them still have a chance. to continue to advance to the next round, yes, maybe for the first leg many people favorite Napoli because they are playing at home, but Napoli home game cannot be fully expected as well as Barcelona, so it is quite difficult to decide between these two teams because their performance is almost equal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 03:57:13 AM

Bad season. The only thing Barcelona players  will lift this season is their hands

Xavi must correct the situation against small teams, kill matches, review the poor defensive positioning, and narrow the spaces between the lines.
And Barca needs Players who can give their best on the pitch and show a good attitude.
Half of the squad should be sold in the summer. New players and the new coach.
But Barca will rule someday... Right now, it is Madrid's time Smiley

It's hard to do that caused by barcelona had some players injured. They were unable to participating in the important match against napoli. I think that napoli has a bigger chance to win the game against barcelona soon. Im feeling that if it's only a matter of time till napoli will able to kick barcelona again, like what intermilan did last season.
Thing is going change a lot and barcelona has weakened compared to the last season. I will not expect something big from xavi cuz he was also in a difficult situation. He had many problems were still unsolved. Barcelona needs to play carefully against napoli.

It's caused by napoli was strong enough to beat barcelona in the first leg. Im not expecting something big from this club even though public has been favoring barcelona to win the first leg but napoli may give us another surprise. As long as mazzarri will put the wall in front of goal keeper and barcelona will be facing difficulty to score.
The only way to beat barcelona through use direct counter attack. This is going to hurting the club a lot. Napoli is still good enough in defending. Barcelona's fundamental weakness was when club gets fast direct counter attack. I have seen that barcelona struggle to beat a defensive club.

Wait for barcelona to leave from UCL, there will be a lot of fans gonna say xavi out.  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 [805] 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 1191 »
  Print  

Jump to: