Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 1206 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 129926 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 08:48:01 PM

Bayern got a penalty in the 36th minute and Harry Kane stepped up to take it for sure, you just have to know his going to convert and he did as expected, the game is now Arsenal 1:2 Bayern Munich. Obviously the first half is going to be a loss yo Arsenal as I don’t see them coming back from this even with them being the better side. They would need to go in the dressing room for some tactical and morale boost talk from the manager and spring back to grab 2 goals in the second half, they just have to. This game is supposed to end in a win to Arsenal, it ain’t a game to end in a draw.

Real Madrid happens to be leading in their fixture against Manchester City as I hoped. Manchester City haven’t been in the best of form and that is what we are seeing here in the UCL.
So far the match is going well for Real Madrid favour, although is very tough for the both teams because there performance are also good, however I'm surprised to see that Manchester City is not too consistent on this match because they had the privilege of scoring the first goal but could not maintain it, although after they score the goal it was as if they woke the lion on Real Madrid because it was not upto 15 minutes they had already equalize and was leading Manchester City with 2-1.

Although I had already imagine the outcome of the match to be like this because real Madrid has been considered to be more experience than Manchester City in terms of champions league and perhaps that is exactly what they are using against them on this match, however Manchester City seem to have been dominating on this early minutes of this second half, however let's see if Manchester City will retaliate on this second half.

Manchester City really dominated this first leg match with good ball control, but Manchester City's defense seemed less impressive. They were good when building attacks, but they failed to maintain their lead due to a weak defense.

Having a 2-3 lead didn't make Manchester City play better defensively, but they allowed Valverde to score the equalizing goal for a 3-3 score. Of course it's not great for Manchester City, but this game is really interesting. No one expected there to be 6 goals in a match this tight, but in fact we have seen both teams fail to defend well so far. There's still a chance to get one of them to win, it's still possible.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 08:48:39 PM

The provisional results for both matches were completely unexpected, the bookies had Arsenal and Manchester City as favorites in the match, but what happened this time? the two teams that are favorites are not leading.

There are still 30 minutes left in the match, other things might happen, whether it's things that make Arsenal & Manchester City look good or the opposition team getting better, let's see what happens next. Especially for Manchester City, I'm sure they will at least make a draw in this match, therefore I've placed a bet on them (-0.5 handicap) with @2.4 odds.
The match was tense between Real Madrid and Manchester City and all the goals scored were beautiful goals from both teams.
And finally Manchester City managed to recover from Real Mandiri and the score changed to 2-3 and two beautiful goals were scored by Phil Foden in the 66th minute and Josko Gvardiol in the 71st minute. And there are only a few minutes left in the match, whether Real Madrid will be able to equalize the score. And a losing or drawing score is an unpleasant result for Real Madrid, because in the second leg Real Madrid will be Manchester City's guests.

Edit: Real Madrid scored again and the score was 3-3, a very cool match.

Yes, that's impressive even though it's a bit annoying for me, it should have been Real Madrid 2 - 3 Manchester City until the end of the match, currently the score is Real Madrid 3 - 3 Manchester City, still a comfort zone for my -0.5 handicap bet after the first half, Hopefully Real Madrid doesn't add to their goals or hopefully Manchester City wins this match so my bet is safe as well as my answer on BSFL Cheesy.

BTW, Arsenal are also great with their goals, but they have to win this match to maintain their mentality when they visit Allianz in the second leg.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:01:19 PM

Bayern Munich and Arsenal had an even match and Real Madrid vs Manchester United had an even match, both matches were pretty equal and both matches met with equal opponents in leg 1, leg 2 was the decider for the 4 teams that had just competed, surprisingly enough Real Madrid vs Manchester City with a final score of 3-3 and Bayern Munich 2-2, what an interesting match and I think a lot of bettors lost money in leg 1, fortunately I didn't bet tonight hahaha so I didn't lose money. But if you look at the statistics the possibility of winning the next time away is a little bit visible because it looks like there are gaps in the wooden slats that are seen from each other.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:02:03 PM

Come on England and have a better second half

It's half time.
Real Madrid 2:1 Manchester City
Arsenal 1:2 Bayern Munich
And the sad news for England teams is that they scored first and the opposition equalized and even began to lead. I believe Manchester city when it comes to "come back". There's this pressure they put on opponents from 80 mins, but I am not sure the can be able to do it against the mighty Real Madrid.
Like it has been seen, That Real Madrid is currently wining base on their experience, and this is what I said would play out , Manchester City might play the play but Real Madrid under Carlo Ancelotti isn't joking, at all to have the three points. However, not really a bad performance on City's side, besides Madrid is utilizing their home advantage but if Manchester City would increase their strength and their frontline players become smarter with the ball in front of the post , then they will see a draw possibly.
We should not always capitalize on the experience when it comes to Real Madrid and the Manchester City. We can only be correct about the experience if Manchester City was unable to win Champions League last season. Manchester City has already gotten a lot of experiencing needed to succeed in the Champions League. Have you forgotten how often Manchester City has been to the Champions League finals and semi-finals. All these were accumulating experiences. While measuring these two elite clubs, we should find other yard sticks and not experience as Manchester City is very much experienced also in the champions League.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:02:26 PM

On the other hand Arsenal have also equalized their goal with a by Trossad with a wonderful finish on the 76th minutes, and it is 2-2.
The Arsenal coach made really good substitutions, and the players who came in are the players who created the goal to make the game equal. Arsenal  had a very good last-minute chance, and an opportunity for Saka to win the game for Arsenal and give Arsenal an opportunity to win, but he stuck out a leg, and the penalty was not given. Arsenal will prepare to face Bayern again in eight days, and although it is not a good result, Arsenal coach has the bluepint from this game to prepare for that game. He will know that Kiwior should not start, and that he needs to find a way for Martinelli to play well from his side if he will start ahead of Trossard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:03:31 PM

The match was tense between Real Madrid and Manchester City and all the goals scored were beautiful goals from both teams.
And finally Manchester City managed to recover from Real Mandiri and the score changed to 2-3 and two beautiful goals were scored by Phil Foden in the 66th minute and Josko Gvardiol in the 71st minute. And there are only a few minutes left in the match, whether Real Madrid will be able to equalize the score. And a losing or drawing score is an unpleasant result for Real Madrid, because in the second leg Real Madrid will be Manchester City's guests.

Yes, that's impressive even though it's a bit annoying for me, it should have been Real Madrid 2 - 3 Manchester City until the end of the match, currently the score is Real Madrid 3 - 3 Manchester City, still a comfort zone for my -0.5 handicap bet after the first half, Hopefully Real Madrid doesn't add to their goals or hopefully Manchester City wins this match so my bet is safe as well as my answer on BSFL Cheesy.

BTW, Arsenal are also great with their goals, but they have to win this match to maintain their mentality when they visit Allianz in the second leg.

Well, I guess you have won your bet today and sure; congratulations on that bro.
In the end, we did not find a single team that won this first leg match. There were a total of 10 goals in the two first leg matches of the quarter-finals where Arsenal vs Bayern Munich ended 2-2, while Real Madrid vs Manchester City ended with a score of 3-3.

I didn't watch the Arsenal vs Bayern Munich match, because in my opinion the Real Madrid vs Manchester City match was more challenging. The match was exciting even though Real Madrid tended to have to play defensively against Manchester City throughout the match. Of course Real Madrid managed to take advantage of several mistakes made by Manchester City players and also their defense to come back for 3-3, but I have to admit that Manchester City performed better than Real Madrid at the match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:03:38 PM

Really impressive.
These two matches at the start of the UCL really produced very impressive matches. And they even have very tight competition. The result was the same, all draws. This proves that in this first leg, they really looked good together to meet and compete. In fact, it was so harmonious, it was like a final, especially for Real Madrid and Man City. However, with the 3-3 result between Real Madrid and Man City, it is really quite satisfying

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:04:43 PM

Yes, that's impressive even though it's a bit annoying for me, it should have been Real Madrid 2 - 3 Manchester City until the end of the match, currently the score is Real Madrid 3 - 3 Manchester City,
Yeah, it was a little disappointing for me when I saw that score line Real Madrid 2:3 Manchester City. I know Manchester City have got the form to have that kind of effect on a game but, not with this poor form and against a team like Real Madrid while playing from a home side in a pride UCL. A draw seems like a fair outcome for such fixture but, I really wanted to see the progress of Real Madrid in this round.

Arsenal had a good game but, they could have won none the less. Didn’t see nothing in Saka’s final penalty appeal, it seemed obvious at first but, Saka went for the contact and not Neuer as it would have been some inevitable penalty. That’s some experience from the old time best in the world. His still got it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iBaba

Activity: 392
Merit: 241

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:06:36 PM

Champions League is one of the sweetest ever to watch. It is good to see that both teams that played today had a interesting draws. Goes to show you how very important or difficult it is to win in Champions League. Witnessing two of the quarterfinal games that were played tonight in draws, what it means is the second leg is going to be even tougher. Because all the clubs would work towards winning. And nobody is certain for who is to be qualified or not.

As for Arsenal, I would say they did well. They made sure that they didn't go home with the shame of losing over Bayern Munich. Even though we expected more from them as Saka would have done better if he had put in his efforts to win at the dying minute, but he ended up diving to seek for a penalty, which was a 50-50 chance and VAR did justice to it, that it wasn't a major contact between them, making Arsenal to lose the opportunity they had to make it 3.

But all the players did well. Only that Arsenal would need to protect its defence more. In the subsequent match they have. Then they must also continue to hold some of their key players at the strike and midfield. So that there will not be much penetration to the 18-yard box of Arsenal in the next match.

I also suggest that Arsenal should be brave enough and smart to put in goals in the first half in their second leg. So that they can only consolidate the efforts that they have made in the first half at the second half to be able to win against Bayern Munich. But there is all possibility that Arsenal is likely to take Bayern Munich to their bow. And there is every possibility that Arsenal would win their next match against Bayern Munich in Allianz Stadium.

promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 141

Keep Promises !

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:07:25 PM

I don't think any of these club would not love to scvore more goals in the second half, because the second half is going to be more entertaining amd tough than this. I think that Real Madrid is forcing Manchester city to okay their pattern and that is why Manchester city is finding it difficult to create good chances of equalizing the goal.

At the end of the game it all ended 3-3, as have said check the possession stats .... there's  a long range possession  between  the team as Manchester  took full control  the second  half . Realmadrid  was really  outrunned with the possession  in second  half just I've  predicted  they only got that one goal because they use all their effort to get back into the game and Mancity aren't  playing  any defensive   so it was somehow easy to break into  their defence and they utilise the chance they got when the breached it.

Now it's  Realmadrid  house , next it's  gonna be Mancity  house that's  where the fate of both teams will be determined  but with this Realmadrid  players really  need to rest not to loose form against  the next leg because  they played almost with their 70%strength  Smiley

I didn't  Watch Arsenal  tonight as I was only after Mancity  gameplay maybe I will give it a little shot next time
Dzigie

Activity: 616
Merit: 367

Life is so short but wonderful.

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:07:40 PM

Real Madrid didn't sign a clear goalscorer after Benzema's departure, but they didn't have a problem scoring either. They did it again tonight and scored 3 goals against Manchester City. They didn't win this game but they scored 3 goals against Manchester City. If Benzema was in the team or if they had a striker of Benzema's class, Real Madrid could have scored more goals in this match. Also, we know that this team doesn't have a problem scoring, but they defended well tonight despite conceding 3 goals. Manchester City had to shoot from outside the penalty area to score. I think Real Madrid showed a good image tonight with both their attack and defense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:08:19 PM

unreal match tonight in Madrid between Real Madrid and Manchester City.

high rhythms from the first minutes until the 95th.

Many goals, some very beautiful but the extraordinary thing about this match was the pace of play, light years ahead of what many teams are able to express normally.
It will be hell for Real Madrid in their second leg in England.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:09:59 PM

Bayern Munich and Arsenal had an even match and Real Madrid vs Manchester United had an even match, both matches were pretty equal and both matches met with equal opponents in leg 1, leg 2 was the decider for the 4 teams that had just competed, surprisingly enough Real Madrid vs Manchester City with a final score of 3-3 and Bayern Munich 2-2, what an interesting match and I think a lot of bettors lost money in leg 1, fortunately I didn't bet tonight hahaha so I didn't lose money. But if you look at the statistics the possibility of winning the next time away is a little bit visible because it looks like there are gaps in the wooden slats that are seen from each other.

The way Madrid tackle Manchester City today makes me scared, like I don't know what will happen in the second leg because today, Haaland is just one rubbish guy with over hype package player, I hardly see him today. Well, we all know that's because De Bruyne wasn't fit to play, he wasn't around to help him and that makes not like him, a striker that can't do without a favourite doesn't deserve to be called one even though we know striker has to depend most of the time.

Arsenal thought Bayern will be easy to penetrate and finish them but it turn out that they came prepared and was going to send them out of the tournament. Interesting come back from all the teams but this matches are still unpredictable, with these draws, I'm not sure who's going to make it to semi final.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 232

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:10:10 PM

Arsenal did really well in the second half, their Game play was more coordinated, mature and crafty. The only thing that annoyed me was that Arteta wasted much time in removing Haverts. It was obvious from the first half that the Bayern defense swallowed him totally. Their defense was tight and there was no provision for his magics.

Trossard really did well with his equalizer in the 76th minute. He's bringing magic into the play whenever he's around. He replicated what he did in the last match against Brighton and that looked nice. Saka really messed up in the last minute, he should've utilized that chance to give Arsenal the advantage, but he choose to setup a penalty, which he didn't get. K.Coman almost put Bayern up front, but the woodwork denied him.

Bayern has the upper hand now when they come for the second leg. I bet the match wouldn't be a very easy one for Arsenal. The match was truly enjoyable with each team displaying their masterpiece.

Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:11:27 PM

This Manchester City - Real Madrid game didn’t disappoint at all. The heavyweights entertained us tonight with beautiful goals and thrillers during the game. Even though Manchester City are a dominant team and are very competent, they still new champions in the tournament and will always have a difficult time facing Real Madrid, a club which has football heritage.
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:19:59 PM

On the other hand Arsenal have also equalized their goal with a by Trossad with a wonderful finish on the 76th minutes, and it is 2-2.
The Arsenal coach made really good substitutions, and the players who came in are the players who created the goal to make the game equal. Arsenal  had a very good last-minute chance, and an opportunity for Saka to win the game for Arsenal and give Arsenal an opportunity to win, but he stuck out a leg, and the penalty was not given. Arsenal will prepare to face Bayern again in eight days, and although it is not a good result, Arsenal coach has the bluepint from this game to prepare for that game. He will know that Kiwior should not start, and that he needs to find a way for Martinelli to play well from his side if he will start ahead of Trossard.

Arsenal and Real Madrid will meet their opponents at home, and both will find it difficult to defeat Bayern Munich and Manchester City. Real Madrid plays well in the game and has more chances than Manchester City, but they fail to score goals. They must prepare carefully against Guadiola in their next meeting, because he will not be as easy to defeat Manchester City at home. Guadiola will be ready for Ancelotti in the next game, and I believe Walker will return to hold Vini Jr.  Arteta needs to prepare for Bayern Munich because, from what I'm seeing, I don't think Arsenal can remove Bayern Munich next week, because Bayern Munich like how the game end in draw so that they will put effort in the second leg. Both teams do well in today matches and let see what will happen in the next coming weeks who will qualify to the next round of the Champions League.

Chilwell

Activity: 560
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:20:47 PM

03' Real Madrid 0-1 Man City
11' Real Madrid 1-1 Man City
14' Real Madrid 2-1 Man City
75' Real Madrid 2-2 Man City
77' Real Madrid 2-3 Man City
90' Real Madrid 3-3 Man City

12’ Arsenal 1-0 Bayern
18’ Arsenal 1-1 Bayern
31’ Arsenal 1-2 Bayern
75’ Arsenal 2-2 Bayern

Today's game was really tough, so right now all the four teams still have hope to qualify for the next round, but the most favourite teams are Bayern and Manchester city because they are the host of the second leg, Manchester city really dominated the ball possession, Pass Accuracy, Accurate Passes and also Shots On Target, so if they could succeed in achieving all this in Madrid home then it clear that they have full hope on winning the match, the only thing that Real Madrid maintain was just Expected Goals: 0.63 - 0.83.

Arsenal have really tried to make things happen but unfortunately it didn't work out, they really tried their best even by equalising the second goal, this alone will allow them to have breadth air, at least the have less to defend for finishing draw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:21:28 PM

Pep Guardiola really seemed to have to make some changes in the second half, especially because I saw that the defensive system that Manchester City built in the first half was really fragile. There was a lot of free space that Real Madrid's attackers could exploit in the first half, then several players also lost the ball too often at their feet.

I know Manchester City dominated this away game, but they need to focus more on effective play rather than just high ball possession. Kevin De Bruyne and Doku will likely get minutes in the second half, but it looks like Pep Guardiola chose not to make changes early in the match.
This draw definitely makes me wonder why Pep Guaidola didn't bring on Kevin De Bruyne in the second half. Sharing points is clearly better for Madrid than losing. I was surprised because Madrid equalizer was fantastic and Valverde one touch was done well and in an ideal position.
In the second half Man City really dominated the match compared to the first half which was equally dominating. I wonder if Foden is injured? because if it is true then in leg 2 it would be very risky without it. Foden presence improved Haaland position, who in this match didn't seem to touch the ball much at all. Haaland was closely guarded by Rudiger and his movements were restricted. If Kevin De Bruyne had played in the second half maybe the result would have been different.

Neither Madrid vs Man City nor Arsenal vs Bayern Munich produced a winner. So my impression is that Leg 2 will be a big battle again, because it will determine who passes to the semifinals.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Abu-Naim

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:30:12 PM

Arsenal have really tried to make things happen but unfortunately it didn't work out, they really tried their best even by equalising the second goal, this alone will allow them to have breadth air, at least the have less to defend for finishing draw.
Arsenal played well, they deserve the draw and Bayern played well as well even as people were expecting them to beat Arsenal since they have been the team eliminating Arsenal in the past, but today’s performance shows that this is Arsenal of different level because they fought hard to secure a draw in the match.
Nevertheless, this is an advantage for Bayern because play at Alenz Arena will be of Bayern’s advantage because they will be playing in front of their fans.
I am still hoping that Arsenal can do something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:31:06 PM

This Manchester City - Real Madrid game didn’t disappoint at all. The heavyweights entertained us tonight with beautiful goals and thrillers during the game. Even though Manchester City are a dominant team and are very competent, they still new champions in the tournament and will always have a difficult time facing Real Madrid, a club which has football heritage.
The both games didn't disappoint, it was a feast of goals here and there, Arsenal really played very well but Bayern came with a game tactics of going back and hitting them on a counter, which paid off in the first half, The first half was dominated by goals from individual errors, Arsenal came out strong in the second half, got the equaliser now it all depends on winner at the Allianz arena to progress to the next stage, Manchester city really surprised me in their own match as they dominated real Madrid,  6 goals in this match and there will still be more at the Etihad, as both teams will go for a win , with the way Manchester city played this match tonight I don't see an easy game for real Madrid at the Etihad,  Carmavinga in midfield to me was a wrong move by Carlo Ancelotti, he should look for a better option heading into the second leg at the Etihad.
Pages: « 1 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 1206 »
  Print  

Jump to: