Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 129480 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 05:47:35 PM

I agree that Real Madrid and Bayern Munich the main candidate to win the Champions League trophy but never ignore Manchester City because currently Manchester City is ready to compete with anyone after their mainstay player Kevin de Bruyne has recovered from injury. How bad Manchester City played in the previous match could not be used as a reference because the match was without Kevin de Bruyne, I think these 3 teams will go to the semifinals and we still need one more team, who is more appropriate to be there?
If De Bruyne and Haaland are able to continue their excellent performances like last season, then Manchester City will surely win the Champions League title this season as well. Also Bayern Munich team is very strong this season. The Munich management have built their squad this season with the aim of winning the Champions League title and the squad is very strong. Kane is also able to score a lot of goals. On the other hand, the performance of Real Madrid with the help of Ancelotti is very consistent. Looking forward to seeing how Madrid fare against the strong teams in the knockout rounds with their weak attack.
De Bruyne suffered a long injury, and usually even if he recovers I'm not sure he will be able to play like before because usually players with long injuries find it difficult to improve their performance in a short time. However, Man City remains a tough competitor in the UCL league this season, along with Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

This is the point. De Bruyne joins the squad after a lengthy injury lay-off. Now it is not sure if he can perform well. It usually takes time for players to adjust after coming back from such a long injury. But De Bruyne is an experienced and talented player. If he can quickly adapt to the players like before, then we could see another great performance from the De Bruyne-Haaland duo.

In my opinion, currently only Bayern Munich is making things difficult for Real Madrid this season, because I'm not sure that Man City can perform like last season which was so perfect. Bayern Munich this season has a very strong squad, especially with the presence of Kane, but their defense is still fragile while Real Madrid does not have a deadly attacker. So these three teams have their own strengths and weaknesses and these three teams have the same chance of winning the UCL league.

I agree with you. Bayern Munich and .Real Madrid are very strong this season. Manchester City is not able to maintain the dominance like last season. On the other hand, the performances of Inter Milan and Barcelona are erratic. These two teams cannot be called favorites for the Champions League title now.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 976

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 05:48:50 PM

Transfers to be made in January transfer window could be effective enough to change the fate of the Champions League winner maybe. I can't imagine what would happen in case of seeing Real Madrid's signing a deal with Mbappe. However even if this happens he wouldn't join the team right away of course. They would need to wait for him until the end of the season unless they buy his clause to bring him immediately.

However truthfully I don't expect Real Madrid to sign him in January because probably he would like to wait for the end of the season to make his decision on his future.  Smiley  I expect PSG to be eliminated early again which would make things really difficult for convincing Mbappe to stay.

I don't think that transfers in January have ever been of such a significant importance that they helped a team win the Champions League. If that was the case, I wonder what type of player you are talking about. Of course, if Real Madrid would sign Mbappe in January and he would score several goals in the final round of the Champions League, then it would perhaps be true, but since that won't happen, I doubt that any transfer in January would literally be responsible for the Champions League trophy at the end of the season.

I would agree only about the transfer of Kylian Mbappe from PSG to Real Madrid to be a game changer for the club in all competitions including Champions League. Real Madrid need more firepower in the attack line to help Bellingham scoring more and more goals to guarantee winning most of the game.
Until yesterday I had some hope that the player might join Real Madrid in this winter transfer window but from what I heard today, it appears to be quite difficult to happen with PSG willing to offer him a new and better contract!
In the other available options, I find it hard for a team to acquire other talented player that could help them win the title. Even signing a couple of players will not be possible for most of the teams in my opinion apart from Manchester United which might try to improve its squad but it is already too late.

But PSG is qualified for the next round and they are playing against Real Sociedad. What is the point in selling Mbappe now when PSG has the only goal to finally win the Champions League. If they decided to sell him now, everything they did to convince him to extend his contract some time ago, it would have made any sense at all. That is why I was confused to see people here express their opinion that Mbappe could leave PSG in winter. No, he won't leave PSG and he will give this a last shot to win the Champions League trophy and then in summer he will leave the club.
This makes sense because, as far as I know, Mbappe will also receive a loyalty bonus from PSG in the summer. If he transfers to avoid receiving this bonus, he will definitely demand this from the club that will transfer him. I think he must be considering leaving PSG in the summer. I'm sure the Mbappe transfer will keep the agenda very busy in the summer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 05:57:41 PM

But PSG is qualified for the next round and they are playing against Real Sociedad. What is the point in selling Mbappe now when PSG has the only goal to finally win the Champions League. If they decided to sell him now, everything they did to convince him to extend his contract some time ago, it would have made any sense at all. That is why I was confused to see people here express their opinion that Mbappe could leave PSG in winter. No, he won't leave PSG and he will give this a last shot to win the Champions League trophy and then in summer he will leave the club.

PSG's president once made a statement that they would be willing to release Mbappe to another team but for a large nominal amount, and he also claimed that Mbappe would not be sold in the near future, maybe Mbappe would be released in the next transfer market, well that is still speculation because it is circulating There is also an issue that if PSG is successful in winning the UCL this season then Mbappe will never move to another team, the determination of Mbappe's future at PSG is the UCL this season.
The round of 16 will take place in February, PSG will face Sociedad who are currently at the top of Group D and are undefeated, in my opinion this is a bit of a tough challenge for PSG.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 05:58:53 PM

The Champions League is always unpredictable. It is difficult to say which team will be the champion. No wonder an underdog team wins. A few years ago the Chelsea team won the Champions League title. No one imagines that a mediocre team like Chelsea will win the Champions League title. This season, Madrid, City, Bayern Munich are naturally favorites. However, there is no surprise if any team wins the title outside of these teams. Each group has strengths as well as several weaknesses.
We agree, because after all the Champions League is different from other domestic leagues. in the round of 16 and the next round, each team will play 2 matches, either home or away. in this phase, each team will maximize its strength when competing against other teams. one mistake made by a player can have fatal consequences for the team as a whole. even if it's a strong team, they have the potential to be overthrown by teams that we don't expect. currently, the teams that are predicted to be strong competitors in the race for the trophy are Manchester City, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. for me, these three teams have a chance to appear in the Champions League final. it's just that, we never know until it's time for the final round to be held. it could be that the three teams I mentioned were defeated by other teams who are also still involved in this competition. after all, the round of 16 had not yet been held. so, it is still not possible to determine which team will enter the final. so far, we can only assume and speculate because it is based on the team's strength, performance, and also how they play their matches in this competition. for me personally, I prioritize the beauty of the game in modern football.  Whoever the team is competing, let's just enjoy it. moreover, ahead of the crucial rounds until the final round. and there is no other way, but to follow every development until the end of this competition.
In the Champions League everything is possible because it is filled with the best clubs from their respective leagues. But there are some clubs that are always declared to be favorites in every season, for example, Real Madrid. With their status as the club that has won the most titles, they are always taken into account in every season. But that doesn't end well either, sometimes they really succeed and sometimes they have to be eliminated early.
There is always a chance for other clubs, but it's not as big a chance as it is for the favorites.
In the Champions League it is rare for a club to win back-to-back titles, and one club that can do that is Real Madrid, who have won the Champions League three times in a row. They seem to have broken the curse that most people believe in the Champions League.

You are right, Anything is possible in the Champions League. We have seen in the past that underdog teams often surprise everyone by performing well against big teams. Teams like Inter Milan and Barcelona are not considered favorites this season as their performances have been erratic. But these teams also have a chance to do well. PSG, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Bayern Munich are very strong teams. But every team has some weaknesses. Now the team which is able to continue the good performance consistently will win the title. Before the semi-finals it is very difficult to predict which team is most deserving of the title.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 06:04:52 PM

This makes sense because, as far as I know, Mbappe will also receive a loyalty bonus from PSG in the summer. If he transfers to avoid receiving this bonus, he will definitely demand this from the club that will transfer him. I think he must be considering leaving PSG in the summer. I'm sure the Mbappe transfer will keep the agenda very busy in the summer.

Kylian Mbappe will most likely leave PSG in the near future for a better future in his career. Mbappe has wanted to join Real Madrid for a long time and so far he has a chance to be there if Real Madrid makes an offer. Mbappe will not come for free to Real Madrid because PSG will not just let him go, so PSG will try to continue to tie Mbappe and profit from the sale.

If Real Madrid is not ready for Mbappe's price, then it is very likely that several Premier League teams will offer PSG some money. Mbappe's potential in the Premier League is still there, but I can't confirm which club will make an offer. Arsenal or Chelsea are of course possible, that would make the team better able to compete in the Premier League and Champions League.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 06:39:50 PM

Chances are still very big for this especially with their status as defending champions, there is indeed a new hope where Manchester City are expected to be able to go back to back in the Champions League competition this season, it's just that saying with confidence I think this is still too hasty even though their probability is very high this time.

The presence of KDB and Haaland back to the squad after several months KDB could not contribute because of the injury he suffered certainly brings higher hopes for Manchester City, it's just that we also need to see whether in the end KDB is ready and can immediately adapt well again after an injury that took approximately 3 months.
This should be a little more concerned especially since several other big clubs also still have a strong chance to be and compete in the race for the Champions League trophy this season although indeed for the big match in the round of 16 there seems to be little to expect because the championship candidate club does not meet here. 
Definitely chances are high for the Manchester City, but injuries are creating problems for them with as they are expecting things are not working as so if they are able to bring their injured players back in good position then surely we can go ahead with their another win KDB is surely missing due to his absence now they are at the third spot in Premier League and now Haaland injury is creating more problems but as we have 6 weeks left in Champions League things can stay at the better level for them with this time we have few teams which are surely doing best and also have enough quality is going for the interesting end of this season.

Mostly prediction has never been easy for the winner and right now same happening we have too many teams which are bringing good changes and improved performance so who is going to be winner talking about this is surely not easy for the better results we have to wait for the matches.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 07:05:42 PM

The Champions League is always unpredictable. It is difficult to say which team will be the champion. No wonder an underdog team wins. A few years ago the Chelsea team won the Champions League title. No one imagines that a mediocre team like Chelsea will win the Champions League title. This season, Madrid, City, Bayern Munich are naturally favorites. However, there is no surprise if any team wins the title outside of these teams. Each group has strengths as well as several weaknesses.
Champions League is one of the most prestigious and toughest event in soccer league with their quality is also amazing but still we have few interesting things as most of the time we have many champions those were not near the winning rankings but hey make their mark and win by their performance and game day strategy so just because of this we have too much craze about this event in the world and peoples wait for the restart of next round with currently prediction is surely not easy with all are giving their best and have enough chance for the win, but this time can any underdone create history it's not easy because we have few teams which are surely at the another level of performance and edging out is not easy with on game day performance can bring surprise.

Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 07:36:27 PM

Not always in my opinion if you are talking about the winner of the Champions League title. But if we talk about the finalists then it is always open for a surprise. For example seeing Inter in the last season finale was really surprising to me. But it was thanks to the draw as well. Because Inter and Milan had a matchup against each other in the semi finals.

If for example Real Madrid were Inter's opponent in the semi finals I don't think Inter would have got past them.  Smiley  You are right about Chelsea's winning the title part. It was really unpredictable. But mostly the winner doesn't surprise me very much. Because Real Madrid won this title a lot in the recent 10 years which already have the most amount of titles in the tournament.  Grin
bitvalak

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 08:45:12 PM

Transfers to be made in January transfer window could be effective enough to change the fate of the Champions League winner maybe. I can't imagine what would happen in case of seeing Real Madrid's signing a deal with Mbappe. However even if this happens he wouldn't join the team right away of course. They would need to wait for him until the end of the season unless they buy his clause to bring him immediately.

However truthfully I don't expect Real Madrid to sign him in January because probably he would like to wait for the end of the season to make his decision on his future.  Smiley  I expect PSG to be eliminated early again which would make things really difficult for convincing Mbappe to stay.

I don't think that transfers in January have ever been of such a significant importance that they helped a team win the Champions League. If that was the case, I wonder what type of player you are talking about. Of course, if Real Madrid would sign Mbappe in January and he would score several goals in the final round of the Champions League, then it would perhaps be true, but since that won't happen, I doubt that any transfer in January would literally be responsible for the Champions League trophy at the end of the season.

I would agree only about the transfer of Kylian Mbappe from PSG to Real Madrid to be a game changer for the club in all competitions including Champions League. Real Madrid need more firepower in the attack line to help Bellingham scoring more and more goals to guarantee winning most of the game.
Until yesterday I had some hope that the player might join Real Madrid in this winter transfer window but from what I heard today, it appears to be quite difficult to happen with PSG willing to offer him a new and better contract!
In the other available options, I find it hard for a team to acquire other talented player that could help them win the title. Even signing a couple of players will not be possible for most of the teams in my opinion apart from Manchester United which might try to improve its squad but it is already too late.

If Mbappe's goal is to win the Champions League, it is natural that he will move to a club that has a greater chance of winning, such as Manc City, Real Madrid, Munich or Barcelona.
However, the one who really needs a pure striker right now is Real Madrid. And we know Real Madrid is the defending champion for the Champions League. He has a big chance if he joins there to win the championship.
How many times have he and PSG been defeated by these clubs in the preliminary round. I have to be honest, PSG's chances of winning the Champions League are still very far away compared to the clubs I mentioned earlier.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 08:58:52 PM

If Mbappe's goal is to win the Champions League, it is natural that he will move to a club that has a greater chance of winning, such as Manc City, Real Madrid, Munich or Barcelona.
However, the one who really needs a pure striker right now is Real Madrid. And we know Real Madrid is the defending champion for the Champions League. He has a big chance if he joins there to win the championship.
How many times have he and PSG been defeated by these clubs in the preliminary round. I have to be honest, PSG's chances of winning the Champions League are still very far away compared to the clubs I mentioned earlier.
I think only Real Madrid, Man City, and Bayern Munich that have bigger chance to win UCL title. I'm sorry I exclude Barcelona because it seems hard for Barcelona to win UCL title with their current condition. Mbappe should move to those 2 teams/clubs if he wants to have a good chance to win UCL title in the future. However, I think Real Madrid is still the best team in UCL which already wins more titles over other teams. Real Madrid also has a great coach and potential players to be stronger clubs in the future.

PSG will be always difficult to win UCL title because they have no proper mentality to win it. PSG has no player who can influence other players to play consistently during the match. It is the role of the captain team or the senior players who have a lot of experienced in the competition.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:41:49 PM

News about Mbappe's transfer has recently spread increasingly in various media. I think this is just a media need because Mbappe news is always interesting to talk about. but what is clear is that Mbappe will stay until the end of the season because PSG knows that without Mbappe, they will lose half their strength. Of course they will try their best so that Mbappe does not leave until the end of the season.

So, it is impossible for Mbappe to leave PSG this January, but in the next summer transfer he will have to leave PSG. because I think Mbappe needs to understand that he is not getting any younger. He must have the Ballon D'or, and he must fight for it with Real Madrid.
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:01:55 PM

I think only Real Madrid, Man City, and Bayern Munich that have bigger chance to win UCL title. I'm sorry I exclude Barcelona because it seems hard for Barcelona to win UCL title with their current condition. Mbappe should move to those 2 teams/clubs if he wants to have a good chance to win UCL title in the future. However, I think Real Madrid is still the best team in UCL which already wins more titles over other teams. Real Madrid also has a great coach and potential players to be stronger clubs in the future.

PSG will be always difficult to win UCL title because they have no proper mentality to win it. PSG has no player who can influence other players to play consistently during the match. It is the role of the captain team or the senior players who have a lot of experienced in the competition.

@nurihal, I like your response. When he listed the clubs that has the potential to win the champions league season, I was surprised to see Barcelona in the list. I mean, the other seasons that Barcelona has good chances of winning the Champions League under Xavi, I mean when they were inform, they were unable to win the Champions League, let alone now that they are struggling even in the local league.Talking about the chances of PSG winning the champions league, it is slim but not slimmer than the chances of Barcelona winning same.

As for Kylian Mbappe, I am fed up about his transfer sagas. All I have to advise him is to make wise decisions now he is still young and energetic. He will not remain young and at the top for ever.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:33:37 PM

In fact, I don't dispute what you said because it is true that these 3 teams are stronger than the other teams. Every team still has the same chance, In fact I will not exclude any team because we are only in the round of 16, Of course the journey to the final is still quite far. Even for PSG, they are also classified as a great team with lots of quality players in their team so they cannot be considered weak this season. For barcelona, ​​Of course they are not strong enough if you look at their game in the group phase, But I think they will improve their game to be better in the round of 16.

For the defending champions, Manchester City is still quite the favorite to win the UCL trophy again this season. For this reason, We will see the candidates compete strongly in every match they will play this season. So, If one of them fails in the round of 16, It could be in the Champions League this season,Tthere will be many surprises that will happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 10:51:31 PM

There's a whole presence of elite clubs in the UEFA Champions League competition this season and none have been eliminated by lucky from these mediocre clubs, the thing is not that I'm praying for it to happen but it's regular facts that's been triggered on daily basis. Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Real Madrid are the only promising clubs I'm keeping focused on to lift the UCL trophy without having any other borders. For my personal best player, Kylian Mbappe, he got me upset because he doesn't want to enter the promise land. It's simple, come to Real Madrid and come and win Ballon d'Or without having to compete with anyone.

Stake VIP wager
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 11:44:53 PM

There's a whole presence of elite clubs in the UEFA Champions League competition this season and none have been eliminated by lucky from these mediocre clubs, the thing is not that I'm praying for it to happen but it's regular facts that's been triggered on daily basis. Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Real Madrid are the only promising clubs I'm keeping focused on to lift the UCL trophy without having any other borders. For my personal best player, Kylian Mbappe, he got me upset because he doesn't want to enter the promise land. It's simple, come to Real Madrid and come and win Ballon d'Or without having to compete with anyone.
It was really disappointed me to see that mbappe was not deciding his future yet. Mbappe can leave from PSG in summer but he has not yet decided which club that is going to be his next destination. I would like to say that if everything is not going like what mbappe wanted in the PSG.
It's caused by it was trying so hard to help PSG in winning the UCL but he was not able doing it caused by winning UCL became the most difficult task owned by any big clubs in the world. You have to competed with so many great clubs.
We do know that PSG's level is still far below real madrid and munich right now. I see the only chance for him to win UCL when he will agree to join in the real madrid with cheap fees. It will help him a lot to get what he wanted.
It will be so stupid if mbappe will not be trying to get into the club that is also giving him higher chance to win UCL this season. Mbappe got me upset too caused by he has been making too many dramas.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 11:52:50 PM

News about Mbappe's transfer has recently spread increasingly in various media. I think this is just a media need because Mbappe news is always interesting to talk about. but what is clear is that Mbappe will stay until the end of the season because PSG knows that without Mbappe, they will lose half their strength. Of course they will try their best so that Mbappe does not leave until the end of the season.

So, it is impossible for Mbappe to leave PSG this January, but in the next summer transfer he will have to leave PSG. because I think Mbappe needs to understand that he is not getting any younger. He must have the Ballon D'or, and he must fight for it with Real Madrid.
Kylian Mbappe is a big name in football, I've learned to watch and admire the player play football as if he was born with it. Mbappe might not possess the necessary skills as a player but only his pace and speed covers everything. When it comes for title, he doesn't relent and put in good efforts to ensure his side wins. I'm just waiting patiently for Kylian Mbappe to make a big move to Real Madrid which us regarded as the best club in the world when it comes to titles, he will 100% fit in without having any challenge and if he do it will he slight challenges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
topbitcoin

Activity: 1624
Merit: 690

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:26:33 AM

Chances are still very big for this especially with their status as defending champions, there is indeed a new hope where Manchester City are expected to be able to go back to back in the Champions League competition this season, it's just that saying with confidence I think this is still too hasty even though their probability is very high this time.

The presence of KDB and Haaland back to the squad after several months KDB could not contribute because of the injury he suffered certainly brings higher hopes for Manchester City, it's just that we also need to see whether in the end KDB is ready and can immediately adapt well again after an injury that took approximately 3 months.
This should be a little more concerned especially since several other big clubs also still have a strong chance to be and compete in the race for the Champions League trophy this season although indeed for the big match in the round of 16 there seems to be little to expect because the championship candidate club does not meet here. 
Definitely chances are high for the Manchester City, but injuries are creating problems for them with as they are expecting things are not working as so if they are able to bring their injured players back in good position then surely we can go ahead with their another win KDB is surely missing due to his absence now they are at the third spot in Premier League and now Haaland injury is creating more problems but as we have 6 weeks left in Champions League things can stay at the better level for them with this time we have few teams which are surely doing best and also have enough quality is going for the interesting end of this season.

Mostly prediction has never been easy for the winner and right now same happening we have too many teams which are bringing good changes and improved performance so who is going to be winner talking about this is surely not easy for the better results we have to wait for the matches.
It's just the beginning because when the EPL starts again, especially the Round of 16 starts in February, I think everything will be fine for Manchester City.

They still have momentum and the return of Haaland and De Bruyne although they still have to prove themselves again, especially De Bruyna who has been absent for a long time but in this case we certainly know what kind of player he is and I don't think it will be difficult for De Bruyne in the adaptation process again.
Although this still cannot be proven because we still have to continue to see what he gives later but I am still quite sure of that.

Their first leg of the Round of 16 will be away to Copenhagen. It's a little inconvenient to talk about Copenhagen in the actual group phase but I still don't see a gap that Manchester City will have difficulties if the composition of their players does not change and do not get problems such as injuries that are now haunting several players.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:50:52 AM

It was really disappointed me to see that mbappe was not deciding his future yet. Mbappe can leave from PSG in summer but he has not yet decided which club that is going to be his next destination. I would like to say that if everything is not going like what mbappe wanted in the PSG.
It's caused by it was trying so hard to help PSG in winning the UCL but he was not able doing it caused by winning UCL became the most difficult task owned by any big clubs in the world. You have to competed with so many great clubs.
We do know that PSG's level is still far below real madrid and munich right now. I see the only chance for him to win UCL when he will agree to join in the real madrid with cheap fees. It will help him a lot to get what he wanted.
It will be so stupid if mbappe will not be trying to get into the club that is also giving him higher chance to win UCL this season. Mbappe got me upset too caused by he has been making too many dramas.

@asriloni he did try to leave but PSG blocked all the bids for him and the one they accepted he decided to reject it outright hence he’s yet stuck at PSG. Furthermore it’ll be beneficial for PSG if he leaves now because only then they can get solid revenues from his sale and even though they have qualified for the next round I doubt only that they’ll be able to win the champions league hence they should approve the sale asap.
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:15:49 AM

~Snip~
@asriloni he did try to leave but PSG blocked all the bids for him and the one they accepted he decided to reject it outright hence he’s yet stuck at PSG. Furthermore it’ll be beneficial for PSG if he leaves now because only then they can get solid revenues from his sale and even though they have qualified for the next round I doubt only that they’ll be able to win the champions league hence they should approve the sale asap.
When PSG still had the deadly trio of Messi, Neymar and Mbappe on their front lines, it was difficult for PSG to win the UCL trophy, especially now that they only rely on Mbappe who is supported by another partner beside him. The UCL trophy is still PSG dream, they always try to win the trophy but always fail. Mbappe, who is a mainstay on the front line, has been continuously rumored to be leaving for another club. Since this issue broke out, there has been no official agreement regarding Mbappe departure from PSG. PSG doesn't want Mbappe to just leave without making a profit, whatever PSG does now can block Mbappe's departure when his contract ends.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jatiluhung

Activity: 756
Merit: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:51:57 AM

Kylian Mbappe is a big name in football, I've learned to watch and admire the player play football as if he was born with it. Mbappe might not possess the necessary skills as a player but only his pace and speed covers everything. When it comes for title, he doesn't relent and put in good efforts to ensure his side wins. I'm just waiting patiently for Kylian Mbappe to make a big move to Real Madrid which us regarded as the best club in the world when it comes to titles, he will 100% fit in without having any challenge and if he do it will he slight challenges.
Currently, many people are waiting for Mbappe to come to Real Madrid. But we also don't know for sure where Mbappe will actually go after his contract at PSG ends. In fact, it is reported that PSG still has not given up on getting Mbappe's signature to extend his contract at PSG. Because PSG knows that Mbappe will not be replaced at their club. Maybe they can accept the loss of Messi and Neymar because these legendary players are no longer young. But Mbappe is still young and he can still contribute more to the PSG club. That's what PSG hopes for. I personally hope Mbappe goes to Real Madrid but I'm not sure whether Real Madrid will be serious about signing him. Because the issue about Real Madrid targeting Mbappe has been going on since 2 seasons ago.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1202 »
  Print  

Jump to: