Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 03:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 [1590]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Premier League 2026/2027 Discussion Thread ⚽  (Read 226751 times)
Pablo-wood
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 312



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:40:00 PM
 #31781

In my view, on the contrary, Man City is a team that can be said to be successful in the Premier League this season, as is the Arsenal team, I can't wait to see the continuation of the Man City vs. Liverpool next October, although many football fans say a tough test for Man City but I am sure the Man City team will do their best.
You know, I've also been thinking about that match. It will be very interesting. So far, I've seen that Arsenal has a lot of conviction; they have a stronger presence, with the same desire they had last season, and at least they're more consistent with their results. They've salvaged a lot of points. City, on the other hand, have a good system. The one I see adapting quickly to the style of play is Enzo, and together with Haaland, they're doing things I like. I see Liverpool as a bit stiff; they haven't loosened up to their true potential. But against City, they have to play very well because losing isn't an option for Liverpool right now.

Liverpool might not be at their very best this season but one thing stands out for them which is the fact they haven't lost a single match even though they have recorded more draws than wins. City might be the favorite considering their consistency and league dominance but I count on Liverpool to pull up some resistance as they host Man City next month. Liverpool gaming tactics are slowly emerging and I'm trusting them to navigate this season better than their overall performance last season.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:52:43 PM
 #31782

That's his specialty, sometimes you will forget that his in a match but at the end of the match, his done something to get his name on the scoreboard. Haaland is that player you can't afford to keep your eyes off him because he doesn't contribute to the flow if the game, if you forget him for a moment that's when he will do his job by making the goalie pick the ball from his net. In the last league match before the break, I saw how he was trying and making attempts, there was that moment he left his marker and slide through to score for the fifth goal. Haaland doesn't do much on the field but his very lethal when it comes to goal scoring

Haaland's task is to score goals, he knows his role in the team. If he is in a difficult situation scoring because of tight marking by opponents, he can make the opponent's defense struggle because of his movement. I think that is enough to create opportunities for his teammates to make chances. Haaland is one of the best strikers currently. He has a height advantage and also has skill.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:10:16 PM
 #31783

Liverpool might not be at their very best this season but one thing stands out for them which is the fact they haven't lost a single match even though they have recorded more draws than wins. City might be the favorite considering their consistency and league dominance but I count on Liverpool to pull up some resistance as they host Man City next month. Liverpool gaming tactics are slowly emerging and I'm trusting them to navigate this season better than their overall performance last season.
I think you are underplaying the devastating tendencies of too many draws; Liverpool should ups their games, otherwise, it would be a disaster. As for the match between Liverpool and Man City, I think you should tread carefully regardless of the fact that it would be played in Anfield. Liverpool's defense could be too porous than you think, and meetings Man City whose defense is solid could be a headache for them.

Cyber_warrior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 175


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:27:54 PM
 #31784

Liverpool might not be at their very best this season but one thing stands out for them which is the fact they haven't lost a single match even though they have recorded more draws than wins. City might be the favorite considering their consistency and league dominance but I count on Liverpool to pull up some resistance as they host Man City next month. Liverpool gaming tactics are slowly emerging and I'm trusting them to navigate this season better than their overall performance last season.
I think you are underplaying the devastating tendencies of too many draws; Liverpool should ups their games, otherwise, it would be a disaster. As for the match between Liverpool and Man City, I think you should tread carefully regardless of the fact that it would be played in Anfield. Liverpool's defense could be too porous than you think, and meetings Man City whose defense is solid could be a headache for them.
In premier league, especially for a team that wants to challenge for the tile, a draw is more of a lose. Just imagine where they are on the table and they are still unbeaten in the league. Liverpool really need to do better, they need to start winning games convincingly. They ended well before the international break, it was a scrappy win but a much needed one. They need to build on that when they resume from the international break.

I still think this Liverpool squad can’t win the league yet, there is something still missing in them, the team still look incomplete. Isak is getting the Goals back, it really nice to see him scoring again.

DiMarxist
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518


SIG-F8AB3FB672


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:31:27 PM
 #31785

Snip.
I think you are underplaying the devastating tendencies of too many draws; Liverpool should ups their games, otherwise, it would be a disaster. As for the match between Liverpool and Man City, I think you should tread carefully regardless of the fact that it would be played in Anfield. Liverpool's defense could be too porous than you think, and meetings Man City whose defense is solid could be a headache for them.
For now Liverpool is still a team in progress, as the new coach is trying to build a new team after a disappointing campaign last season. Talking about the match that will be taking place after the international break against City , I don't see this Liverpool defense setup stoping this city attact.

This game is going to be a tough one because these two teams, are likely going to come out for a win. I see alot of goals coming out from this game because it's going to be an explosive because the two attact are one of the best attacts in the premier league , but I don't personally see Liverpool getting maximum points from his game.

█████████████████████████
████████
▀▀████▄▀█████████
███████
██████▐█░█████████
████████
███████▐█████████
████████
▌███▐████████████
███████
▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████
▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄█████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████
▀███▀██████████
█████████
▌█▄▄▄█▐█████████
█████████████████████████
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
  PLAY NOW  
Female King
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 131


Love one another


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:47:54 PM
 #31786

In my view, on the contrary, Man City is a team that can be said to be successful in the Premier League this season, as is the Arsenal team, I can't wait to see the continuation of the Man City vs. Liverpool next October, although many football fans say a tough test for Man City but I am sure the Man City team will do their best.
You know, I've also been thinking about that match. It will be very interesting. So far, I've seen that Arsenal has a lot of conviction; they have a stronger presence, with the same desire they had last season, and at least they're more consistent with their results. They've salvaged a lot of points. City, on the other hand, have a good system. The one I see adapting quickly to the style of play is Enzo, and together with Haaland, they're doing things I like. I see Liverpool as a bit stiff; they haven't loosened up to their true potential. But against City, they have to play very well because losing isn't an option for Liverpool right now.

Liverpool might not be at their very best this season but one thing stands out for them which is the fact they haven't lost a single match even though they have recorded more draws than wins. City might be the favorite considering their consistency and league dominance but I count on Liverpool to pull up some resistance as they host Man City next month. Liverpool gaming tactics are slowly emerging and I'm trusting them to navigate this season better than their overall performance last season.
I think Liverpool is been underrated because of how poorly they perform last season but surprisely to people Liverpool hasn't lost any game but have played draw, i think Liverpool is gradually building a team back after the legacy of Klopp, manchester city also has been consistent this season without losing any game or even playing draw so most persons believe that manchester city is going to win Liverpool after the international break but i don't see it as easy as people may see, it's going to be a tough game anyway for now i can't conclude which team to win Liverpool might win or manchester city might also win.

Joy_learns_crypto
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 358



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:05:07 PM
 #31787

I think Liverpool is been underrated because of how poorly they perform last season but surprisely to people Liverpool hasn't lost any game but have played draw, i think Liverpool is gradually building a team back after the legacy of Klopp, manchester city also has been consistent this season without losing any game or even playing draw so most persons believe that manchester city is going to win Liverpool after the international break but i don't see it as easy as people may see, it's going to be a tough game anyway for now i can't conclude which team to win Liverpool might win or manchester city might also win.
Liverpool hasn't lost a game in this season but have drawn games to teams they should be winning, their coach has a good repertoire understandably why they did not panic, I think where I got convince about Liverpool is in the UCL against ATM, turning a losing game to one that they won.
If Manchester city gets points deduction I reckon that they will fancy their chances at winning the league, they are lucky that they did not sell Gakpo.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Son Of Blockchain (SOB)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 152


Recognized among the best crypto casino options.


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:09:59 PM
 #31788

For now Liverpool is still a team in progress, as the new coach is trying to build a new team after a disappointing campaign last season. Talking about the match that will be taking place after the international break against City , I don't see this Liverpool defense setup stoping this city attact.

This game is going to be a tough one because these two teams, are likely going to come out for a win. I see alot of goals coming out from this game because it's going to be an explosive because the two attact are one of the best attacts in the premier league , but I don't personally see Liverpool getting maximum points from his game.

The only doubt i have about Liverpool losing to City is that they're yet to lose any league match and the game would be held at Anfield so it's enough reason for them to continue with the momentum of either a win or draw, although City has the best form currently but Liverpool is not out of form and could with more confidence after the break, although you're that they're still in progress.

 I hear people saying that the charges on City could affect the players especially now that they're guilty but i doubt they'll just relax over charges they not been given verdit on, they can work so hard and give up easily it won't make sense, well the very the match would be held would tell if Anfield is where they'll lose points or not.

Juicyhome
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 456



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:25:03 PM
 #31789

I hear people saying that the charges on City could affect the players especially now that they're guilty but i doubt they'll just relax over charges they not been given verdit on, they can work so hard and give up easily it won't make sense, well the very the match would be held would tell if Anfield is where they'll lose points or not.
Nothing actually concern the  players , is the club that is guilty not the players,  they won't be affected anyways,  thy job is to win matches and earn money, if the sanction is given, they will all leave the club to another club and Manchester City will still face their consequences.  The Manchester city players are all ready to face Liverpool, but have not lost a game but Manchester city has a better chance to win in this encounter even at away,  Liverpool are still struggling and have not found their form,  Manchester city will win, they are the only team that is in form and have 100 percent winning chance in the league in week five. If Liverpool get a draw then they're lucky.

skarais
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 2232



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:37:53 PM
 #31790

~~~
Nothing actually concern the  players , is the club that is guilty not the players,  they won't be affected anyways,  thy job is to win matches and earn money, if the sanction is given, they will all leave the club to another club and Manchester City will still face their consequences.
I think the player's concern about the issue is very reasonable. They have been devoted and dedicated to the team for a number of seasons and the relationship between them has probably been like a family, so whatever the team is facing will obviously have an impact on the player. Internal team problems often affect the performance of the team, especially if the team has to face severe sanctions such as playing in a lower caste or other severe sanctions. Prestige will make the morale of the players bad, some will look for other teams so that they can continue to get the best place.

The Manchester city players are all ready to face Liverpool, but have not lost a game but Manchester city has a better chance to win in this encounter even at away,  Liverpool are still struggling and have not found their form,  Manchester city will win, they are the only team that is in form and have 100 percent winning chance in the league in week five. If Liverpool get a draw then they're lucky.
I think otherwise, if Liverpool are really able to take advantage of Manchester City's situation then they will be the first team to be able to beat City this season in the Premier League.

blomen
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 1132



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:57:56 PM
 #31791

Nothing actually concern the  players , is the club that is guilty not the players,  they won't be affected anyways,  thy job is to win matches and earn money, if the sanction is given, they will all leave the club to another club and Manchester City will still face their consequences.  The Manchester city players are all ready to face Liverpool, but have not lost a game but Manchester city has a better chance to win in this encounter even at away,  Liverpool are still struggling and have not found their form,  Manchester city will win, they are the only team that is in form and have 100 percent winning chance in the league in week five. If Liverpool get a draw then they're lucky.

even though the players aren’t at fault here, the sanctions imposed on manchester city and the possibility of the team breaking up will have a negative impact on them. after all, most of them may have to find a new team and adapt to it. it’s an unusual situation when, out of nowhere, all the players you’ve been playing with suddenly change. plus, we’re in the middle of the season.

still, i don’t think this situation will become a major issue for the players. as you said, they’ll just keep playing and trying to win.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Stable090
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 606


Hhampuz is the best manager.


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:58:48 PM
 #31792

For now Liverpool is still a team in progress, as the new coach is trying to build a new team after a disappointing campaign last season. Talking about the match that will be taking place after the international break against City , I don't see this Liverpool defense setup stoping this city attact.
Liverpool haven’t played anything special this season, they have played 5 matches, and they played 3 draw and won 2 matches, just because they haven’t lost any match doesn’t mean their performance is good this season. If you check the teams which they have played against, they are teams which Liverpool are suppose to win. They played draw against Fulham, Newcastle and Nottingham, I feel Liverpool were suppose to get a win against those teams.

Andoni Iraola is still having some things to do in the club, I don’t see getting a draw in matches as achievement, he has to keep on winning matches continuously. Liverpool next match will be against Manchester city, I don’t really expect Liverpool to get a win or a draw in the match, Manchester city will be winning the match.

icebar
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 261



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:05:54 PM
 #31793

In my view, on the contrary, Man City is a team that can be said to be successful in the Premier League this season, as is the Arsenal team, I can't wait to see the continuation of the Man City vs. Liverpool next October, although many football fans say a tough test for Man City but I am sure the Man City team will do their best.
You know, I've also been thinking about that match. It will be very interesting. So far, I've seen that Arsenal has a lot of conviction; they have a stronger presence, with the same desire they had last season, and at least they're more consistent with their results. They've salvaged a lot of points. City, on the other hand, have a good system. The one I see adapting quickly to the style of play is Enzo, and together with Haaland, they're doing things I like. I see Liverpool as a bit stiff; they haven't loosened up to their true potential. But against City, they have to play very well because losing isn't an option for Liverpool right now.

Liverpool might not be at their very best this season but one thing stands out for them which is the fact they haven't lost a single match even though they have recorded more draws than wins. City might be the favorite considering their consistency and league dominance but I count on Liverpool to pull up some resistance as they host Man City next month. Liverpool gaming tactics are slowly emerging and I'm trusting them to navigate this season better than their overall performance last season.
I think Liverpool is been underrated because of how poorly they perform last season but surprisely to people Liverpool hasn't lost any game but have played draw, i think Liverpool is gradually building a team back after the legacy of Klopp, manchester city also has been consistent this season without losing any game or even playing draw so most persons believe that manchester city is going to win Liverpool after the international break but i don't see it as easy as people may see, it's going to be a tough game anyway for now i can't conclude which team to win Liverpool might win or manchester city might also win.
Liverpool have been underrated because of their poor performance last season. The team never played well last season. So, it's natural to underestimate them. I don't want to say anything about their players. I mainly want to talk about their unexpected performances. Liverpool have let me down as many times as I have singled them out. They lose matches to very weak teams. That too very easily. But yes, this year they have done much better because they have not lost a single match. Getting equal points after a draw is a great sign of improvement for a team. But the sad thing is that Liverpool's players have more talent than they currently have. But they are not able to use their talent properly. Their irregular performance creates a lot of problems for the fans. Just keeping the ball cannot win matches. I think Liverpool needs to change this strategy a bit if they want to win. If they focus a little more on attack, maybe Liverpool will have a chance to draw the match with City after this break. Because I don't want to be fooled by Liverpool again. I want Liverpool to prove me wrong and win the match.

Just Say
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 365



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:22:27 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 10:39:46 PM by Just Say
 #31794

I think Liverpool is been underrated because of how poorly they perform last season but surprisely to people Liverpool hasn't lost any game but have played draw, i think Liverpool is gradually building a team back after the legacy of Klopp, manchester city also has been consistent this season without losing any game or even playing draw so most persons believe that manchester city is going to win Liverpool after the international break but i don't see it as easy as people may see, it's going to be a tough game anyway for now i can't conclude which team to win Liverpool might win or manchester city might also win.
Liverpool hasn't lost a game in this season but have drawn games to teams they should be winning, their coach has a good repertoire understandably why they did not panic, I think where I got convince about Liverpool is in the UCL against ATM, turning a losing game to one that they won.
If Manchester city gets points deduction I reckon that they will fancy their chances at winning the league, they are lucky that they did not sell Gakpo.
Liverpool are yet to lose a match this season but as far as we know, this team has yet to show top form this season. This team has already played five matches but they managed to win only two matches and draw three matches. Liverpool beat Atletico Madrid in their first UEFA Champions League match of the season.

If I'm not mistaken, Atlético Madrid beat Barcelona in the quarter-final round the previous season but they have been devastated by the Pl club this season. In that UEFA Champions League match, Liverpool fell behind early on but the Argentine player scored the winning goal in the 50th minute in a competitive game, as a result this Premier League club was able to reach the winning mark in that match.

Dreadboost
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 261


SIG-907996683C


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:35:09 PM
 #31795

I think Liverpool is been underrated because of how poorly they perform last season but surprisely to people Liverpool hasn't lost any game but have played draw, i think Liverpool is gradually building a team back after the legacy of Klopp, manchester city also has been consistent this season without losing any game or even playing draw so most persons believe that manchester city is going to win Liverpool after the international break but i don't see it as easy as people may see, it's going to be a tough game anyway for now i can't conclude which team to win Liverpool might win or manchester city might also win.
Liverpool hasn't lost a game in this season but have drawn games to teams they should be winning, their coach has a good repertoire understandably why they did not panic, I think where I got convince about Liverpool is in the UCL against ATM, turning a losing game to one that they won.
If Manchester city gets points deduction I reckon that they will fancy their chances at winning the league, they are lucky that they did not sell Gakpo.
It is too early to spot the favorite team to win the league. But it will be either Arsenal or Manchester City. Other teams will fight for Champions League qualification.

Arsenal have dropped 3 points to Brighton. A side that Manchester City can also drop points to. Even if Manchester City didn't get a point from Liverpool, their chances of winning the league are not over. Arsenal won the league last season but failed to beat Liverpool after two legs.

Gentle_Soul
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 119


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:21:36 PM
 #31796

Snip.
I think you are underplaying the devastating tendencies of too many draws; Liverpool should ups their games, otherwise, it would be a disaster. As for the match between Liverpool and Man City, I think you should tread carefully regardless of the fact that it would be played in Anfield. Liverpool's defense could be too porous than you think, and meetings Man City whose defense is solid could be a headache for them.
For now Liverpool is still a team in progress, as the new coach is trying to build a new team after a disappointing campaign last season. Talking about the match that will be taking place after the international break against City , I don't see this Liverpool defense setup stoping this city attact.

This game is going to be a tough one because these two teams, are likely going to come out for a win. I see alot of goals coming out from this game because it's going to be an explosive because the two attact are one of the best attacts in the premier league , but I don't personally see Liverpool getting maximum points from his game.

Liverpool is currently not in a very position to withstand man city at the moment, for me I think Liverpool is still in a position where it is trying to come to stability as the new coach is also trying to fit in and try to fix the team I think the team is still struggling to understand itself and also coupe with the new coach and his tactics and rules so for me I think the team is not 100% organized.
Although I know that it is also going to be a though one against Liverpool and man city but then I think man city is advantageous and likely to win compared to Liverpool.
Versatile_choice
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 514



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:02:43 PM
 #31797

I think Liverpool is been underrated because of how poorly they perform last season but surprisely to people Liverpool hasn't lost any game but have played draw, i think Liverpool is gradually building a team back after the legacy of Klopp, manchester city also has been consistent this season without losing any game or even playing draw so most persons believe that manchester city is going to win Liverpool after the international break but i don't see it as easy as people may see, it's going to be a tough game anyway for now i can't conclude which team to win Liverpool might win or manchester city might also win.

This is a new season IMO we are not talking about last season, those who are underrating liverpool are judging from their previous performance and not their last season performance. However I don't see anything wrong with liverpool's performance so far, I feel that those who are saying they didn't perform well is likely not to be a liverpool's fan maybe they just develop this natural hatred in them.

Aside from manchester city and arsenal in premier league the next strongest team in premier league is liverpool, let me not make final conclusion until I see how their previous match against manchester city will end with.



███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:46:03 AM
 #31798


But Arsenal do not have the firepower in attack to win the Premier League Competition at the moment. Kai was reported injured during international break and in his absence, Viktor Gyökeres is the only point man left to be used. They will have to make thr best out from him and play to his strength otherwise, they'll struggle with winning games until the next transfer window where they can get a back up striker even if Kai Havertz happens to return back sooner than expected. That game against City should be played at home for Liverpool, I don't think those players want to lose in front of the home fans. Fighting for a point at least would be grand.  And true for Enzo Fernandez, he has settled down immediately, he had the experience  he just had to align with with players and understand them.
I don't deny that Gyökeres is the hope for an Arsenal side that needs to quickly get back on track after all this. For me, he could solve the problem because Arteta imagines he'll give him more freedom on the pitch, as much as the player can handle and perform at his best.

In this respect, things can be seen differently for their rivals. Liverpool needs to win quickly not even a draw; winning is what they need. The tactical advantage, it seems to me, now lies with City. So far, I've seen that Haaland's performance in the Nations League has been impeccable. He's a player who, if given freedom, scores and wins the game. That's how Maresca is using him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 [1590]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!