Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 06:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 [1600] 1601 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Premier League 2026/2027 Discussion Thread ⚽  (Read 228952 times)
satscraper
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 3022


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:01:33 AM
 #31981

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling,


I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.

Cgrexp
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 279


Financial sovereignty begins with Self-Custody


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:03:03 AM
 #31982

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling, as their performances have shown little promise despite the large sums of money they’ve spent on transfers.
Tottenham is in the worst shape, having yet to taste victory this season. This Manchester United vs. Tottenham match also carries the lingering resentment from the final that Manchester United failed to win.
Yes, Tottenham's performance seems more disappointing to me, they are currently at the bottom of the table, they have lost 3 matches out of 5 matches and drawn 2 matches, their form is currently very bad. In the next match, they will face Manchester United, and if we talk about Manchester United's performance, then their performance is not very good either, they are also suffering from many weaknesses, but if we talk about the next match, then that match may be drawn, but since Manchester United has lost a lot of points currently, they will not want to lose points anymore, at least if Manchester United cannot win the match even against Tottenham who are in bad form, then this is not something to accept in any way. And so I will expect Manchester United to win the match.

Roseline492
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 590



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 11:55:59 AM
 #31983

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling, as their performances have shown little promise despite the large sums of money they’ve spent on transfers.
Tottenham is in the worst shape, having yet to taste victory this season.

The position of Tottenham Hotspur and there lack of full point on the premier league shouldn't be a means to underestimate them considering how they were also seen before as a team who wouldn't win Manchester United but were the ones that took the trophy so actually we wouldn't doubt the same result from happening on this match  because even the Manchester United that's seem to be the favourable team is not also impressive and there difference is just only the points so actually from time time Manchester United has messed up a lot against similar team on the category of Tottenham Hotspur currently.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Primark
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 112


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:07:33 PM
 #31984

Well, everyone will want Manchester City to be punished differently and I believe they deserve it. But I think the reason the Premier League is taking its time to make decisions is that they are considering several factors, if they ban Manchester City, it could affect everyone. So, I will say they should be punished financially, as that would only affect the owners and force them to be more careful, so that such a thing won't happen in the future.

When it comes to things like this, it will be best for several factors to be considered before making any form of decision because banning them is going to affect a lot of things, because they even have a fan base and a lot of things are going to be disrupted, and we need to understand that football is a business and that is why they can not just make certain decisions. The truth is that the punishment is going to be light for sure, and that is, we should not expect anything serious from those that are expecting a ban, and the only thing that might happen is a point deduction.

Then there is going to be a fine also, but if that should be the case, Manchester City have the money to cover it, because that is the worst that they can do, and they should understand that they have to protect the business.

Manchester City have enough money and if they are fined then they will definitely be able to pay. But is a fine the punishment? If I kill someone and if I later give that person's family some money and say forget it, then for that amount of money, that dead person will come back to life. If only a fine is imposed then it will definitely be like discrimination, because those who have money can do whatever they want and those who do not have money will be banned for 2 years or more if they make such a mistake. There must be a big punishment for this kind of mistake so that no team makes this mistake again after seeing this punishment. If only a fine is imposed then we will see this mistake repeated in the future.
It's a very important question that I also have considered. It may not be very difficult for them to impose a large fine. I think in serious cases just a fine isn't sufficient of a deterrent. If this is the case, then other large clubs will not be careful next time clubs break the rules and get away with it easily. They won't even be daunted by committing these irregularities. That is why the way I think might lead me to concur with you that we shouldn't only take a look at the monetary numbers. Rather, I would say that the punishment should be based on the impact on sports competition due to breaking the rules. I also feel guilty to think that the ones that are being supported by so many people are the ones committing irregularities. The City debacle wasn't a minor accounting error but I heard that they are not being honest in showing their income and expenses for a few seasons. They even have serious issues with some commercial agreements.

X-ray
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 579


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:20:07 PM
 #31985

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling, as their performances have shown little promise despite the large sums of money they’ve spent on transfers.
Tottenham is in the worst shape, having yet to taste victory this season. This Manchester United vs. Tottenham match also carries the lingering resentment from the final that Manchester United failed to win.


I'm holding the home to win the game. MU might be is as bad as Spurs, but they have home advantage. It's true MU is shite by sitting at 12th, but they can still at least getting a win and two draws against stronger opponent Meanwhile, Spurs is even more shitties than the promoted club because they're at 20th with zero win.

Bookies is also valuing MU with 1.76, which is quite worthy to bet on them, so i pick them. I also knew some of their players get sidelined but i think all of their players who being included in the starting XI will able to play.

So i expect another doom for Spurs to continue their bad record for not winning a single game after 6 games. My bet goes to MU here.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:01:08 PM
 #31986

actually from time time Manchester United has messed up a lot against similar team on the category of Tottenham Hotspur currently.
I agree with you, yes we understand the two teams, if indeed Tottenham and Man United have to act in the Premier League 10/10/2026 next Saturday, even though I am not a fan of either of them, However, as a lover of sports, especially football matches, I only hope that Tottenham and Man United can at least improve their performance during the competition, even though we all know that Man United has the desire to rise.

For me personally, maybe I don't expect Man United vs. Tottenham won and got a lot of points, honestly producing a draw is already happy for me, the point is that playing professionally and well is enough for me, not boring.
If I'm not wrong in judging the match between Tottenham and Man United, as far as I know, they have competed 68 times in the Premier League but have not produced what the fans want, by reviewing the meeting record it is enough for us to judge the two.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Showlove01
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 616
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:12:14 PM
 #31987



I'm holding the home to win the game. MU might be is as bad as Spurs, but they have home advantage. It's true MU is shite by sitting at 12th, but they can still at least getting a win and two draws against stronger opponent Meanwhile, Spurs is even more shitties than the promoted club because they're at 20th with zero win.
 

Even though Tottenham Hotspur performance is so poor and may not have win any game in the premier league I can not bet Manchester united to win them because this team Tottenham Hotspur is one of the worst nightmare for Manchester united. At least the Europa league final they played was a typical example of what I am talking about. I can not encourage anyone to bet this game or bet Manchester united to win but the best option will be over goal.

Zackz5000
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 673


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:40:03 PM
 #31988

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling,
I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.
Both teams are really struggling this season but Manchester United seems to be more better than Tottenham Hotspur, having Manchester United to win on your bet isn't a bad option. You need to admit it that both Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are not making any good improvement, Tottenham case is actually getting worse, this was just how they were struggling last season which almost made them to be relegated instead of improving this season they are still the same as last season.
Manchester United who ended the season well under Carrick is also now struggling to win games under same Micheal Carrick this season but despite this i think they have a better chance of winning Tottenham Hotspur this week at Old Trafford.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Solodoski
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 272



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:41:38 PM
 #31989



I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.

I don't think it's a bad decision to bet on Manchester United,  although they are both struggling right now. I think Manchester United always find a way to beat tottehanm. It really a tricky bet, because they are both struggling right now, so I will rather stay away from this match if I want to bet. Tottehanm are desperate to get points, so I will not also be surprised if they end up winning this game, because Manchester United are also not a reliable team.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
RockBell
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 517



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 06:00:30 PM
 #31990

Both teams are really struggling this season but Manchester United seems to be more better than Tottenham Hotspur, having Manchester United to win on your bet isn't a bad option. You need to admit it that both Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are not making any good improvement, Tottenham case is actually getting worse, this was just how they were struggling last season which almost made them to be relegated instead of improving this season they are still the same as last season.
Manchester United who ended the season well under Carrick is also now struggling to win games under same Micheal Carrick this season but despite this i think they have a better chance of winning Tottenham Hotspur.

Manchester united have nit been in there best performance and we expected from how they were making some moves we expected something much better from them but the whole thing is not even going well for them but at least they are better than tottering because Tottenham is worst than Manchester United and it is a shame that they are in that position because for some seasons now we expect Tottenham to have impressed and perform better than what they are playing now and it is not that very okay because they should have passed were they are now.

And the case of Manchester United I don't even know what to expect from them because before the season started there fans were acting like Manchester United is going to be a threat to so many clubs but just look at were they are now because they are a big disappointment to the English club because of there performance.

Nwadiche
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 50

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:03:42 PM
 #31991

I don't think it's a bad decision to bet on Manchester United,  although they are both struggling right now. I think Manchester United always find a way to beat tottehanm. It really a tricky bet, because they are both struggling right now, so I will rather stay away from this match if I want to bet. Tottehanm are desperate to get points, so I will not also be surprised if they end up winning this game, because Manchester United are also not a reliable team.
Exactly the same thing I've thinking concerning match, betting on Manchester United against Tottenham is more risky, i understand that both teams are struggling since the start of the season. Although Manchester United have the attitude of being in form when playing against a big teams, they prefer losing to a small teams than big teams, but right now tottehanm are really desperate of securing 3 points which if they're unable to beat Manchester United the match is likely to be a draw for both teams but i believe the match will be a tough one for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nightwatchmare
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 292



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:12:34 PM
 #31992

Erling Haaland is a genius! He is doing crazy numbers in the Premier League Competition, I mean numbers which past legends struggle with, he has achieved so fast in the Premier League Competition  I'm not in awe nevertheless  we can always go back to see how he was always scoring for fun during his days in Norway.

Funny enough, Tottenham Hotspur might see their first ever win in the Premier League Competition against Manchester United after the international break. I don't know why I feel that way, but that game will most definitely be the first three points for Tottenham Hotspur this season.
Since Erling Haaland moved to the premier league he has been consistently scored good number of goals all seasons, and it seems no player has won the premier league highest goal scoring since he started playing at Manchester City, with what Erling Haaland has done in the premier league, champions league, and for his national team, i wonder why he is not always seen as a top contender for the balloon d'or. Manchester United has defensive problem this season they conceded goals against their opponents in all competitions this season, and they will still concede against Tottenham hotspur, so Tottenham hotspur might likely get their first win of the season against Manchester United.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Audrey Simmons
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 122



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:35:51 PM
 #31993

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling,


I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.
Both teams are good teams that needs their confidence back on the pitch, they have the quality of players that could give them the win in every game. Tottenham should have one of the best starting 11 in the Premier league, with even a strong squad depth but their performance speaks otherwise.

Manchester united are the favorite to win that match but it could still go either ways too, Tottenham are looking at securing their first win and Manchester are looking at bettering their performance, who would win?

Pablo-wood
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 316



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 06:44:58 PM
 #31994



I'm holding the home to win the game. MU might be is as bad as Spurs, but they have home advantage. It's true MU is shite by sitting at 12th, but they can still at least getting a win and two draws against stronger opponent Meanwhile, Spurs is even more shitties than the promoted club because they're at 20th with zero win.
 

Even though Tottenham Hotspur performance is so poor and may not have win any game in the premier league I can not bet Manchester united to win them because this team Tottenham Hotspur is one of the worst nightmare for Manchester united. At least the Europa league final they played was a typical example of what I am talking about. I can not encourage anyone to bet this game or bet Manchester united to win but the best option will be over goal.
It is a home game for Manchester United and I expect them to win. Tottenham highest performance this season was that against Aston Villa where they tried to do a comeback in the last minutes of the game and still ended up in a 2-3 home loss. I doubt their ability to withstand Man U despite the red devils been in their declining performance. I won't rate Spurs potential based on their progress last season in the Europa league. They haven't given their fans enough reason to trust their performance this season.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nwadiche
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 50

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:05:54 PM
 #31995

It is a home game for Manchester United and I expect them to win. Tottenham highest performance this season was that against Aston Villa where they tried to do a comeback in the last minutes of the game and still ended up in a 2-3 home loss. I doubt their ability to withstand Man U despite the red devils been in their declining performance. I won't rate Spurs potential based on their progress last season in the Europa league. They haven't given their fans enough reason to trust their performance this season.
I think you're getting it wrong then, i understand that Manchester United is playing home match with home advantage but you don't need to capitalise based on them playing from. Tottehanm are really in need get 3 points right now don't be surprised they'll beat United at old Trafford this weekend, this was the believe that Manchester United fans have on their first match of the season, all their thoughts was that they'll get 3 points hull city but at the end it's seems not to work for them. The only thing United will play is draw ex Tottehanm will win that match, if you believe yourself you can still bet on United to win and see the result.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 197



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:09:44 PM
 #31996

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling,


I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.
Manchester United current team condition is not that good. But I also think that they will easily win against Tottenham with the ability they still have. Tottenham Hotspur  big problem now is that they have not been able to win any match in the last. They have even lost or drawn against a relatively weaker team. Considering this aspect Manchester United is quite ahead and their team has enough good and experienced players, which will easily bring them victory against Tottenham. But if someone is still in doubt about Manchester's victory, then the better option for them would be to bet according to this prediction that match will draw. Because I don't think Manchester United will lose this match. And the big difference between these two teams is that Tottenham is currently not finding a way to win the match, but Manchester United is at least scoring goals. They have a strong history in the past. I will bet in favor of Manchester United in the upcoming match. Although the odds little low, I don't want to take risk.

Shineup
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 195



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:45:19 PM
 #31997

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling,


I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.
Betting on Manchester United is not really a bad idea and choice, but the truth is Manchester United are not to be trusted in anyway this season, yes Tottenham Hotspur has lost all games since the beginning of this season, and Manchester United has lost some drew some and won some, but don't be surprise Tottenham Hotspur will use Manchester United to pick form and end the none winning streak, because it has always been like that against Manchester United, but it will be too bad if Manchester United should lose that game to Tottenham Hotspur, a draw even is not acceptable by me, they should at least take all three points home.

Mr Reporter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 573


Lord thank u for everything 🫶❤&#650


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 08:10:26 PM
 #31998



I'm holding the home to win the game. MU might be is as bad as Spurs, but they have home advantage. It's true MU is shite by sitting at 12th, but they can still at least getting a win and two draws against stronger opponent Meanwhile, Spurs is even more shitties than the promoted club because they're at 20th with zero win.
 

Even though Tottenham Hotspur performance is so poor and may not have win any game in the premier league I can not bet Manchester united to win them because this team Tottenham Hotspur is one of the worst nightmare for Manchester united. At least the Europa league final they played was a typical example of what I am talking about. I can not encourage anyone to bet this game or bet Manchester united to win but the best option will be over goal.
It is a home game for Manchester United and I expect them to win. Tottenham highest performance this season was that against Aston Villa where they tried to do a comeback in the last minutes of the game and still ended up in a 2-3 home loss. I doubt their ability to withstand Man U despite the red devils been in their declining performance. I won't rate Spurs potential based on their progress last season in the Europa league. They haven't given their fans enough reason to trust their performance this season.
You should not get your hopes high if am to say, Manchester united being at home doesn’t mean much this season in the law of football I think such teams are even likely to loss, from the setting it still shows that their forms is still inconsistent and they really loss some goals even at the Old Trafford, that phase if I could remember well the “Red Devils” is now just an historical statement, not really a guarantee if I would view it.

The Tottenham game against Aston villa was just anyhow, well most people would say it showed character would you say even in a 2-3 loss they fought back from being down, well if you ass me I would say that their mentality was useful…

programmer3666
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 254



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:29:09 PM
 #31999



I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.

I don't think it's a bad decision to bet on Manchester United,  although they are both struggling right now. I think Manchester United always find a way to beat tottehanm. It really a tricky bet, because they are both struggling right now, so I will rather stay away from this match if I want to bet. Tottehanm are desperate to get points, so I will not also be surprised if they end up winning this game, because Manchester United are also not a reliable team.

The match will likely be decided based on the team that handles the international travel fatigue better because those players will be a bit worn out. Both Man U and Tottenham have some of their key players who went to exhaust themselves in the national team and they will surely have some performance drop-off if they have to play a match just 48 hours after arriving in their respective clubs. I am sure it will come down to the team with a good, fresh substitute on the bench that will scrape away with the victory.

Versatile_choice
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 518



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:47:36 PM
 #32000

You should not get your hopes high if am to say, Manchester united being at home doesn’t mean much this season in the law of football I think such teams are even likely to loss, from the setting it still shows that their forms is still inconsistent and they really loss some goals even at the Old Trafford, that phase if I could remember well the “Red Devils” is now just an historical statement, not really a guarantee if I would view it.


During the week I have been monitoring the odds, I discovered that manchester united odd has dropped significantly so this means that they are more likely to win this match. But I know the market odds can be deceitful most of the time while sometimes it works perfectly, but I feel that manchester united would win. I don't know how i started developing this confident for manchester united and now it's very strong than the way it was early, so for that I'm going to include them in my bet this week. And I believe they will deliver because I haven't felt like this for manchester united before, it means that there's something special about them this time.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 [1600] 1601 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!