Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 03:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 [1602] 1603 1604 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Premier League 2026/2027 Discussion Thread ⚽  (Read 229563 times)
Nwadiche
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 50

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 09:26:52 PM
 #32021

To be honest, i have Arsenal Brighton, Chelsea and Manchester United games to bet on with. So i'm going doing parlay from those games. My prediction Arsenal can easily trash Leeds while the same thing is gonna happen to Brighton to wipeout Brentford. So i'm gonna take money line choice for these
If this are you selections for this week i think you can easily lose your bet, to you this matches over here seems to be easy main looking at it but isn't easy. Arsenal against Leeds United look some how easy but it's not, because Leeds United are still trying their best and with the odds that was given to Arsenal by bookmakers such odds could be a trap for gamblers out there, if you want your tickets to be green i advise you to bet Arsenal not to score more than 3 goals. Concerning Chelsea is either they win or draw, but man utd is another tough match for both teams reason being that both teams are struggling especially Tottenham who haven't won any match since the starting of the season. I understand man utd are playing home but don't used home advantage to bet on them, because Tottenham are desperate securing a 3 points right now, people will be surprised by their results this week.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Franctoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 766



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 10:51:20 PM
 #32022


To be honest, i have Arsenal Brighton, Chelsea and Manchester United games to bet on with. So i'm going doing parlay from those games. My prediction Arsenal can easily trash Leeds while the same thing is gonna happen to Brighton to wipeout Brentford. So i'm gonna take money line choice for these

I will say this is a very tricky games you have picked because some of the games, yes Arsenal looks easily to win against Leeds but let’s be honest Leeds actually are not bad and with some players of this Arsenal team coming of the international break I do think that there could be some upsets in most of this games, for the game between Manchester United and Tottenham I can easily say that this is very tricky game, Manchester at home to Tottenham is supposed to be an easy win for Manchester United but I will tell you that this game will be made difficult by Manchester United we could even see Tottenham recording their first win against Manchester United.

Then the game between Aston Villa vs Brentford is another game that could go both ways. Although Aston Villa have started the season very badly I do think they can use this game to bounce back. Then there is the Brentford side who have been convincing this season for me. I am leaning on Aston Villa not to lose this game
Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
DYOR+BTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 186



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:09:59 PM
 #32023

You should not get your hopes high if am to say, Manchester united being at home doesn’t mean much this season in the law of football I think such teams are even likely to loss, from the setting it still shows that their forms is still inconsistent and they really loss some goals even at the Old Trafford, that phase if I could remember well the “Red Devils” is now just an historical statement, not really a guarantee if I would view it.
Manchester United are not going to be fantastic this season, the moment we stop expecting much from Manchester United then these disappointing results wouldn't hurt anymore because the Red Devils always find a way to disrupt the joy flow for their fans by dropping points irrelevantly. Old Trafford that was once a ground where history was written have suddenly become a ground where record is been made against the hosts. Do you need to see how Manchester United is losing back to back?

Michael Carrick just need to do better this season, he is under pressure but he got no panics because this is still early, alot more is coming in the mid season and he just have to prepare himself and tame up his team because this is no longer the time to joke around but they do mean business.
Its a terrible thing seeing the all dominating Manchester united losing beyond expectation even at home where they are considered kings of England,  although its not yet over to say they can't come home with a victorious song because their is still enough time left for them to get back on track and prove there worth as they used to do before now.
Manchester United may have lost it all but I still believe the old Trafford we know will come back to normal and more records will be kept as it used to be before now.
As for Michael Carrick,  I know and believe he is working towards perfection after all he did it last season and will also do it this season if time is given to him to prove it.

LGD2Business
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1859



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:39:57 PM
 #32024

Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here.

I also think Arsenal will win this match. There's no tricky situation here. Arsenal is playing at home, has a much more compact roster than Leeds United and most importantly, Arteta has renewed his contract. He'll want to win in his first match after new contract. I think this is the safest bet in the Premier League this week. Players returning from international duty might be tired, but Arsenal's roster is deep enough that they won't have any problems in that regard.

I trust Arsenal more than Manchester United. Spurs might blow his parlay, their losing streak should end somewhere.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Miles2006
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 504


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:58:32 PM
 #32025

Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here.

I also think Arsenal will win this match. There's no tricky situation here. Arsenal is playing at home, has a much more compact roster than Leeds United and most importantly, Arteta has renewed his contract. He'll want to win in his first match after new contract. I think this is the safest bet in the Premier League this week. Players returning from international duty might be tired, but Arsenal's roster is deep enough that they won't have any problems in that regard.

I trust Arsenal more than Manchester United. Spurs might blow his parlay, their losing streak should end somewhere.
Arteta signing a four years contract with Arsenal team was very much expected after winning the premier league trophy, clearly if Arsenal had not won a major trophy, I bet Arteta would not still be at the club. Well looking at the improvement in recent times so far certainly Arsenal is winning against Leeds, this is not an argue instead an easy prediction.
Manchester United facing Spurs is another tough prediction, If Manchester United started the season smooth I would have predicted United but, currently I’m not interested in the match knowing the club with the high chance of winning might sometime fail.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
AprilioMP
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 539


Bitcoin Forever


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 06:17:54 AM
 #32026

Manchester United vs Tottenham

Manchester United and Tottenham, who are set to face off after the international break, are both struggling,

I wouldn't say that both are struggling. Yes, Manchester United unexpectedly lost to Brighton, but I see this as sad event rather than annoying. Regarding Tottenham, they managed to end with  draw playing against teams that were traditionally considered much weaker, not to mention three losses to Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Newcastle. So I think it would not be risky to bet on Manchester United in this case.

Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played.
I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager.
Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi.
As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:53:32 AM
 #32027

Arteta signing a four years contract with Arsenal team was very much expected after winning the premier league trophy, clearly if Arsenal had not won a major trophy, I bet Arteta would not still be at the club.
Even though Arteta didn't win the title, he showed consistent and tangible results, so Arsenal's management would still keep him. Since his first season as Arsenal manager, the team has always been getting closer to the EPL title. Even when he failed, the club continued to trust him, and eventually he managed to win the EPL title.

The same applies to a prestigious competition like the UCL. Even if he fails several times over a few seasons, as long as Arteta continues to show clear progress, the club will likely keep him until he finally succeeds in winning the title they want.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Chilwell
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 699


SIG-830B212735


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:25:44 AM
 #32028

Arteta signing a four years contract with Arsenal team was very much expected after winning the premier league trophy, clearly if Arsenal had not won a major trophy, I bet Arteta would not still be at the club.
Even though Arteta didn't win the title, he showed consistent and tangible results, so Arsenal's management would still keep him. Since his first season as Arsenal manager, the team has always been getting closer to the EPL title. Even when he failed, the club continued to trust him, and eventually he managed to win the EPL title.

The same applies to a prestigious competition like the UCL. Even if he fails several times over a few seasons, as long as Arteta continues to show clear progress, the club will likely keep him until he finally succeeds in winning the title they want.
Arteta has done wonderfully for Arsenal which I see that as enough reason for the management to keep him and also respect him, he has contributed a lot to the club when no one have hope for them. Arsenal are still fit to compete and I still expect a lot of goodness from them because currently they are still one of the best team in the Premier League, they have just lost a match which is the reason why they are three points away from Manchester City, but I don't see that as you setback because they still have more matches to play.

Regarding the Champions League, Arteta has done so well to prove a point but unfortunately their time has not reached, arsenal's performance in the last champions league was an excellent performance and I expected them to push harder this time around, because right now I consider them as among the top teams in the world.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
asriloni
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1166


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:07:37 AM
 #32029


games. Meanwhile, Chelsea's defend is worrying me and i think there will be more than three goals to be scored, then total over 2.5 sounds a wise choice here.

Lastly, The game between two bottom table teams are always hard to predict, but i have MU with better Advantage than Spurs. So i'm going on MU to win because they really need pts.

What's you guys are gonna betting on?

Chelsea situation is quite funny, they have arguable the best attack in the league partnered with one of the worst defense, the lack of caicedo and Enzo is really showing in the matches, though James is trying to patch up things, it’s not enough, honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bournemouth takes the win, given what the Bermuda Triangle have been doing this season 😅

Spurs went all out this transfer window and haven’t been able to win a single game since the start of the season sitting at the bottom of the table smh….

The fact that forcing James at mid is not even solving the puzzle. They still need pure midfielder who can fulfill Caicedo or Enzo's role. This is why i have more confidence on total over instead of betting on one of them.

Bournemouth has never been an easy opponent to beat, and i'm sure Chelsea will struggle to beat Bournemouth with a team that has no good midfielders.


To be honest, i have Arsenal Brighton, Chelsea and Manchester United games to bet on with. So i'm going doing parlay from those games. My prediction Arsenal can easily trash Leeds while the same thing is gonna happen to Brighton to wipeout Brentford. So i'm gonna take money line choice for these

I will say this is a very tricky games you have picked because some of the games, yes Arsenal looks easily to win against Leeds but let’s be honest Leeds actually are not bad and with some players of this Arsenal team coming of the international break I do think that there could be some upsets in most of this games, for the game between Manchester United and Tottenham I can easily say that this is very tricky game, Manchester at home to Tottenham is supposed to be an easy win for Manchester United but I will tell you that this game will be made difficult by Manchester United we could even see Tottenham recording their first win against Manchester United.

Then the game between Aston Villa vs Brentford is another game that could go both ways. Although Aston Villa have started the season very badly I do think they can use this game to bounce back. Then there is the Brentford side who have been convincing this season for me. I am leaning on Aston Villa not to lose this game

I'm feeling fine with Arsenal's game against Leeds. Arsenal is always and often trashing Leeds with huge scores. I'm sure they're winning this. Other than that i agree MU vs Spurs is a tricky game, but MU has home advantage, and they in the need of pts. I think Carrick will be doing it better.
A narrow score win must be enough.

As for Villa vs Brentford, i think Btts is my way here. Villa may bounce back, but impossible without conceding goals.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
IceLincoln
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 406


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:17:46 AM
 #32030

Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here.

I also think Arsenal will win this match. There's no tricky situation here. Arsenal is playing at home, has a much more compact roster than Leeds United and most importantly, Arteta has renewed his contract. He'll want to win in his first match after new contract. I think this is the safest bet in the Premier League this week. Players returning from international duty might be tired, but Arsenal's roster is deep enough that they won't have any problems in that regard.

I trust Arsenal more than Manchester United. Spurs might blow his parlay, their losing streak should end somewhere.
Arsenal will definitely win Leeds there’s no trick about that, players coming back from international break is just like players playing their usual league routine… I don’t see much difference in that it’s a continuous process.
Manchester United on the other hand wouldn’t be the team Tottenham Hotspur will get their win from, yes their defeat run will end somewhere but not at Old Trafford. The two teams have been close rivals in recent times but Tottenham wouldn’t have anything in this game.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Jessie2121
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 697
Merit: 123



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:10:54 PM
 #32031

Arteta signing a four years contract with Arsenal team was very much expected after winning the premier league trophy, clearly if Arsenal had not won a major trophy, I bet Arteta would not still be at the club. Well looking at the improvement in recent times so far certainly Arsenal is winning against Leeds, this is not an argue instead an easy prediction.

This is a sign that if Arteta had lost the chance of winning the league they would have sacked him, we have to applaud all he did for the players the management both the fans for putting a smile on their faces. If in any case Arteta did win this season title I think the fans will still believe in him to continue trying again but not in that manner of almost getting close to winning it and losing it, they might get mad at him if Arteta makes any errors as he did in previous seasons. You think Leeds UTD will be easy to beat in as much as Arsenal have more better squad then they do? I completely doubt, they are going to win against Leeds but it won't be as easy as you said, with the odds on Arsenal's side they will struggle and I said it on my previous post that Leeds will make sure of pushing Arsenal back to defend more than before even defend more than they did against Brighton, we shouldn't forget how they have been playing in their games too, against Newcastle they shocked the world so Arsenal don't have much to display that will make Leeds feel intimidated.

Primark
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 113


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:11:45 PM
 #32032

Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here.

I also think Arsenal will win this match. There's no tricky situation here. Arsenal is playing at home, has a much more compact roster than Leeds United and most importantly, Arteta has renewed his contract. He'll want to win in his first match after new contract. I think this is the safest bet in the Premier League this week. Players returning from international duty might be tired, but Arsenal's roster is deep enough that they won't have any problems in that regard.

I trust Arsenal more than Manchester United. Spurs might blow his parlay, their losing streak should end somewhere.
I would also like to keep Arsenal as a favorite. Especially since they will have the advantage of playing at home and looking at their squad, it is also stronger than Leeds. But is it a safe bet? I think I have a dilemma here. Because I don't want to make a decision in excitement. Because Leeds have not had a bad start. If you look at their 5 matches, you will understand that they have not lost a single one. That does not mean that they will not lose this match either. They have beaten Newcastle and drawn with Brighton and Brentford. So don't think of them as an easy opponent just because they are a promoted team.

KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:25:17 PM
 #32033

Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played.
I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager.
Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi.
As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.

I’d be happy if United started winning, but on the other hand, it’s hard to believe that Tottenham will still be in last place with two points after six rounds. Fulham has a great chance of picking up points against Ipswich, this means that if Tottenham loses, they will be alone in last place. Overall, I’m pessimistic and probably even think it will end in a draw - a result that would be a failure for both teams.
As for Rashford, he hasn't lived up to expectations, I thought he might be useful for rotation games, but it seems he has no intention of contributing and isn't even making an effort.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Juicyhome
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 475



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:39:33 PM
 #32034

I would also like to keep Arsenal as a favorite. Especially since they will have the advantage of playing at home and looking at their squad, it is also stronger than Leeds. But is it a safe bet? I think I have a dilemma here. Because I don't want to make a decision in excitement. Because Leeds have not had a bad start. If you look at their 5 matches, you will understand that they have not lost a single one. That does not mean that they will not lose this match either. They have beaten Newcastle and drawn with Brighton and Brentford. So don't think of them as an easy opponent just because they are a promoted team.
If you're too sure that Arsenal will beat Leeds United go ahead to give Arsenal straight win,  same leeds drawn with  Brighton that humiliated Arsenal by 3 goals to nil before the international break, if you think they're underdogs take the risk,  this game will shock many this weekend,  it's trap for gamblers,  the best option is 2.5 goals,there will be goals in this game, both team to score is also a best option,  direct wining is a big risk, leeds are strong side, if Arsenal get a win they have to work so hard , because it won't be an easy game .

Manchester United vs Tottenham is another big game for the weekend, both team has been struggling before the break, and both team need to win in this game,Tottenham is in the relegation zone a way will get them Out and if Manchester United loses they will be in relegation zone, it's a battle of relegation zone, The goodnews for Manchester United fans is that Beleba and Amad is back this is a boost to the squad,  Tottenham has  the squad to compete for the league,  I don't know what's happening with Zerbi. If he can't manage the players he should leave. In this encounter this weekend  a goal goal is still good option to stake.

Plutomanian
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 136


Life is a Gift, please cherish it


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:12:44 PM
 #32035

Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played.
I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager.
Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi.
As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.
Manchester United have everything they should have to win games this season but they're just letting things slide and this is absolutely beyond the control of Michael Carrick who have been very determined with the Red Devils. Now that he's focusing on winning games with Manchester United, he needs a set of players that are serious, players that will carry the team on their back. Manchester United doesn't need models or new players but they need the available ones to be extremely serious and ready for fierce challenges.

Tottehem Hotspur is playing Manchester United next and this weekend is going to be a long one. I'm not sure if Roberto de Zerbi knows what's going on here because he's a manager that is still looking for 3 solid points this season. He's yet to accumulate 3 winning points this season and have been dropping points, the Spurs are finding themselves in the relegation zone this season.

Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1762



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 01:25:55 PM
 #32036

I’d be happy if United started winning, but on the other hand, it’s hard to believe that Tottenham will still be in last place with two points after six rounds. Fulham has a great chance of picking up points against Ipswich, this means that if Tottenham loses, they will be alone in last place. Overall, I’m pessimistic and probably even think it will end in a draw - a result that would be a failure for both teams.
As for Rashford, he hasn't lived up to expectations, I thought he might be useful for rotation games, but it seems he has no intention of contributing and isn't even making an effort.

I have the same thoughts. I think Manchester United should be expected to win at home, but on the other hand seeing Tottenham at the very bottom of the table is both surprising and, I think unacceptable for a team like that. Tottenham have scored only two goals in five matches, which is almost the worst record in the league, but considering that Manchester United often concede, I would expect Tottenham to score in this match. I think I would rather bet on Tottenham to score than on Manchester United to win.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Oluwa-btc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 689


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 04:27:29 PM
 #32037

Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played.
I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager.
Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi.
As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.

Cunha on the left should be the start and Marcus Rashford dropped should also be refreshing, Bryan Mbeumo should be played close to goal and also Amad Diallo on the right wing. With Carlos Baleba fit, he should be starting near Kobbie Mainno and Bruno Fernandes to give us that energy in midfield. If this can be done, then we're sure as hell scoring goals.

I'd say Harry Maguire to be dropped for Leny Yoro because we all saw the great performance he had when he played for French national team. I think he can do that better than Harry Maguire at the heart of the defence alongside Lisandro Martinez or Heaven. I don't want to talk about Tottenham Hotspur, if we can do this, we're most definitely seeing two to three goals scored against Tottenham Hotspur.

We should be slightly worried because Tottenham Hotspur plays good football.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pablo-wood
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 316



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 04:51:25 PM
 #32038

Arsenal will definitely win Leeds there’s no trick about that, players coming back from international break is just like players playing their usual league routine… I don’t see much difference in that it’s a continuous process.
Manchester United on the other hand wouldn’t be the team Tottenham Hotspur will get their win from, yes their defeat run will end somewhere but not at Old Trafford. The two teams have been close rivals in recent times but Tottenham wouldn’t have anything in this game.
We can't be so sure. Leeds Won Newcastle this season with a 4-1 margin and played 1-1 with the same Brighton that spoilt Arsenal unbeaten streak. Arteta knows he is up against a team that can make his efforts this season lag further behind and needs to treat this match as a big fixture. For Manu - Spurs I expect it to be a home advantaged game for Manu but the possibility for Carrick to deliver his team is what I am skeptical about.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Adbitco
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1041


Stop the hate on Nigerians


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 04:52:03 PM
 #32039

Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played.
I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager.
Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi.
As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.
Rashford is another problem Manchester United is having, I watched the game against Fulham and saw him missed at least 2 clear cut goals with other silly mistakes he made in the match, this wasn't the Rashford of few seasons ago, even at Manchester United, when it wasn't going their way, he stood up and converted some difficult chances, I remember that period, there was no match that Manchester United would play without him being on the score sheet. After his loan spell at Barcelona, he came back and became worse. Carrick should use him as a substitute player, let him come on second half and over run the tired defenders to create spaces for other players in pushing of attack.

Comeacross
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 128



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:26:05 PM
 #32040

for the game between Manchester United and Tottenham I can easily say that this is very tricky game, Manchester at home to Tottenham is supposed to be an easy win for Manchester United but I will tell you that this game will be made difficult by Manchester United we could even see Tottenham recording their first win against Manchester United.

If this was last season, I would have agreed with you on Tottenham. The Tottenham of this season is worse, much worse with their expenses on the transfer market during the summer. Maybe, you haven't watched Tottenham playing this season? I don't see them standing a chance against Manchester united at all.

I know Manchester United is also bad at the moment, they lack consistency but they would be playing at home and that's another advantage for them. I don't see this game as a tricky one. I would have given it a 50/50 if Tottenham is in a good form but I expect Manchester united to have a comfortable home win here unless they make things difficult for themselves.

Pages: « 1 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 [1602] 1603 1604 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!