Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICC WORLD CUP 2023 DISCUSSION THREAD!  (Read 12034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
Littlemini

Activity: 64
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 11:23:03 AM

A what. Is it even real or a dream? Sri Lanka in the finals 6 wickets down in 12 runs.

Sri Lanka won the toss and decided to bat. He could not use the decision properly. Sri Lanka's top-order batsmen are all out.  India are bowling brilliantly today. MD Siraj took 5 wickets and Bhomra took 1 wicket. The current state of the game seems unlikely for the Lankans to win.  Sri Lanka is trying its best. Now Mendis (32) is on the field with the bat, 17 runs from Walalez (19) 8 runs from balls.  In the condition they are playing with, it seems that they will not be able to reach 100 runs.
Cheema02

Activity: 448
Merit: 376

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 11:42:55 AM

Sri Lanka has a dream start, they already lost 6 wickets for 13 runs and now the lower order batsman has more time to bat which they can take advantage of the situation  Wink. One of the best opening spells by Mohammed Siraj picking up 5 wickets and troubling everyone and Jasprit Bumrah is giving trouble in the other end and i will be surprised if they cross 100 runs from the situation they are in  Cheesy.
Sri Lanka lost their 8th wicket as Dunith Wellalage departs for 8 runs. now current score of Sirlanka is 40 runs in a loss of 8 wickets. Hardik Pandya gets in on the action with his first wicket of the match. Muhammad Siraj picked up 6 wickets. Muhammad Siraj is underrated as a bowler. Bowls at a good length and gets enough movement picked early to get wickets. I think it is a great start for India and a 99% chance that India will win this Final Of the Asia Cup. It is very difficult for Sirlanka to score 100 runs at this stage.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
MusaPk

Activity: 686
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 11:49:16 AM

Sri Lanka lost their 8th wicket as Dunith Wellalage departs for 8 runs. now current score of Sirlanka is 40 runs in a loss of 8 wickets. Hardik Pandya gets in on the action with his first wicket of the match. Muhammad Siraj picked up 6 wickets. Muhammad Siraj is underrated as a bowler. Bowls at a good length and gets enough movement picked early to get wickets. I think it is a great start for India and a 99% chance that India will win this Final Of the Asia Cup. It is very difficult for Sirlanka to score 100 runs at this stage.

This is one of the most bizarre final of cricket history. SL have given a target of 51 runs to India. Siraj heroic spell was the reason India is very close of becoming new Asian Champions. Mendis was highest SL run scorer with 17 runs. 9 SL players were not able to make it to double figures today.
Bd officer

Activity: 420
Merit: 289

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 11:54:04 AM

Sri Lanka has a dream start, they already lost 6 wickets for 13 runs and now the lower order batsman has more time to bat which they can take advantage of the situation  Wink. One of the best opening spells by Mohammed Siraj picking up 5 wickets and troubling everyone and Jasprit Bumrah is giving trouble in the other end and i will be surprised if they cross 100 runs from the situation they are in  Cheesy.
Already Sri Lanka are all out for just 50 runs. I didn't expect Sri Lanka to play badly at home. Dasun Shanaka, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Perera, I didn't think batting like them would get out for 0 runs. However, today in the match Mohammed Siraj bowled brilliantly and took 6 wickets alone. Today India will easily win before 10 overs.Total will win Asia Cup 8 times which is the highest number of cup wins in Asia Cup history. Congratulations in advance to the Indian team.
synchronym

Activity: 406
Merit: 144

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 11:54:58 AM

Despite the threat of rain, Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat in the final of the Asia Cup. There is debate over the merits of batting first in a title-deciding match. However, the Sri Lankan batsmen's start to the batting is not supported by any wicket or conditions. Indian pacer Mohammad Siraj dismissed 4 batters in one over. Rain started early in the Asia Cup final at the A Premadasa Stadium in Colombo on Sunday (September 17). Even after the toss, the game did not start on time. After waiting for 40 minutes, the final was played on the field. However, the Lankans were hit in the first over when they came to bat. Lankan opener Kushal Perera returned before opening the run book by catching Jasprit Bumrah's ball behind the wicket. Then Mohammad Siraj started by dismissing Lankan opener Pathum Nishanka on the first ball of the fourth over. Sadira Samarawickrima, Charith Ashalanka and Dhananjay de Silva then flew in the third and fourth balls. That's why the Lankans lost 5 wickets of the top order in the team's 12 runs and fell into a batting disaster.

elevates (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 390

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 12:05:55 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2023, 12:32:34 PM by elevates

I don't think we will now need a reserve day! Grin This is one of the craziest finals that I have seen of a big tournament. Spinners paradise because seamers paradise. What a day for the Indian bowlers and an exception day for MD Shiraz, 6 wickets, 21 runs in just 7 overs. He all by himself wiped out the entire Srilanka top and middle order. Unfortunately this is not the lowest target given by Srilanka to a team to chase. They had give a target of just 43 runs in the past and at one point they were looking to break the lowest target record today. A big humiliation for Srilankan team they defeated Pakistan to enter the finals for what scoring just 50 runs. Game over for Srilanka today!

The Reason Why India will WIN Asia CUP 2023!

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 12:49:37 PM

Okay this was the quickest ODI match I have ever witnessed. Really thought that there will be some great action packed performance, but really got disappointed by the Sri Lankan batsmen. Almost half of the team got out at 0 runs. This was not expected from the defending champions. Nevertheless we need to praise the Indian team, specially Siraj. The bowling he was doing today reminded me of Aussies bowling in their Australian pitches. What a swing and control at the ball. He proved why Rohit sharma picked him instead of Shami in the playing 11. Now the next target for team India is 2023 World Cup.

Compromise me

Activity: 476
Merit: 331

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 12:51:01 PM

Sri Lanka made 50 runs unexpectedly. I went out of house when match was started and after  I came to house and Sri was in dugout and India was playing. No one didn't expect this.Today's match between India was a very unbelievable match. First inning started and ended, it did not take time. India performance was excellent. Siraj was top class bowler of the match. He took 6 wickets and Hardik also show contribution  with siraj and took 3 wickets. India won the match without batting because India batting is top class of the world.  India will win and India will be champion. Sri Lanka disappoint me because I want good match because it was a final but  it was one sided match and India will win easily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LDL

Activity: 630
Merit: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 12:58:14 PM

The unexpected finale can only be commented on by looking at the scorecard. It can't be an ODI final. One team was bowled out for just 50 runs while the other team batted at a target of 51 runs without losing a single wicket. Anyway, we as spectators never expected such a final, especially in the Sri Lanka India match, 100 runs were played in just two innings and only twenty one overs. No comments coming from my point of view but I can never believe this final.
Anyway congratulations Team India.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cheema02

Activity: 448
Merit: 376

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 01:03:49 PM

Already Sri Lanka are all out for just 50 runs. I didn't expect Sri Lanka to play badly at home. Dasun Shanaka, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Perera, I didn't think batting like them would get out for 0 runs. However, today in the match Mohammed Siraj bowled brilliantly and took 6 wickets alone. Today India will easily win before 10 overs.Total will win Asia Cup 8 times which is the highest number of cup wins in Asia Cup history. Congratulations in advance to the Indian team.
Congratulations to India win the Asia Cup 2023 trophy with an outstanding performance against Sri Lanka. India stormed to victory by 10 wickets in the Asia Cup Final against Sri Lanka. India openior chased down the target of 51 runs in just 6 overs. What a class bowling performance of India all out Sirlanka in just 50 runs especially best bowling by Mohammed Siraj. The player of the match is Muhammad Siraj for picking 6 wickets. Now India Becomes 8th Time Asian Champion by Defeating Sri Lanka in Asia Cup Final. I think this win will great boost for Team India ahead of World Cup 2023. Now they are the favourite to win the ODI World Cup 2023

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Bureau

Activity: 462
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 01:24:55 PM

India wins Asia Cup for the 8th time

I went to a pub with my colleagues to enjoy the finals with drinks, party got ruined. 😭 India started controlling the finals match from the first over because of Boom boom Bhumrah. Then next over and the following over of Shiraj got the game under the control of Indian team. A good day of cricket not enjoyed enough as there were only 51 runs to chase.

As an underdog and becoming the winner of the Asia Cup 2023 is a long journey that India took. After this win Indian side would be trying to win the World Cup..For now India and England are the favourite to win the World' Cup.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 01:50:34 PM

This is one of the most bizarre final of cricket history. SL have given a target of 51 runs to India. Siraj heroic spell was the reason India is very close of becoming new Asian Champions. Mendis was highest SL run scorer with 17 runs. 9 SL players were not able to make it to double figures today.

This final match certainly created so many new records. Most of them unfortunate to the Sirlankan team. The defeat of Pakistan on the hand of Sirlanka is an example of how luck could play you out of the tournaments and the overall performance of Indian team proves they are still the number one cricketing team whatever the ranking may indicate. There's not much of competition left for them. With what India has now, they can create four teams from their player and all 4 could reach in the semis of a world cup.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 02:34:54 PM

India wins Asia Cup for the 8th time

I went to a pub with my colleagues to enjoy the finals with drinks, party got ruined. 😭 India started controlling the finals match from the first over because of Boom boom Bhumrah. Then next over and the following over of Shiraj got the game under the control of Indian team. A good day of cricket not enjoyed enough as there were only 51 runs to chase.

As an underdog and becoming the winner of the Asia Cup 2023 is a long journey that India took. After this win Indian side would be trying to win the World Cup..For now India and England are the favourite to win the World' Cup.
I don't understand one thing whether in this match India played with Srilanka or Srilanka played with India. How can a team that defeated the likes of Pakistan and Bangladesh to reach the final get bowled out by just 50 runs to India? It was beyond our imagination that the final match of the Asia Cup would be so bad. India were definitely favorites in the final match but we never imagined that they would beat Sri Lanka so badly. India and Pakistan were expected to play the final match but that expectation did not materialize as Sri Lanka, on the other hand, played the final against India. There is nothing else to write about this match. I just want to forget the final match of this Asia Cup tournament. 

Kudos to both teams for finishing this match in a very quick time.
noormcs5

Activity: 2674
Merit: 614

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 03:36:32 PM

I don't understand one thing whether in this match India played with Srilanka or Srilanka played with India. How can a team that defeated the likes of Pakistan and Bangladesh to reach the final get bowled out by just 50 runs to India? It was beyond our imagination that the final match of the Asia Cup would be so bad. India were definitely favorites in the final match but we never imagined that they would beat Sri Lanka so badly. India and Pakistan were expected to play the final match but that expectation did not materialize as Sri Lanka, on the other hand, played the final against India. There is nothing else to write about this match. I just want to forget the final match of this Asia Cup tournament. 

Yes, it's hard to believe that we had a final with such a low-scoring one-sided match. I wonder if this match held the record for the lowest total ODI final with the lowest score?

If you are an Indian fan, you would not like to forget this match but will be proud of the Indian team performances. However if you are a Sri Lankan fan, then for sure, you will like to forget it as soon as possible.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
elevates (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:11:31 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2023, 04:28:52 PM by elevates

PLAYER OF THE SERIES!

INDIA WINS THE 2023 ASIA CUP!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Personal thanks to @JSRAW @Sithara007
@Nrcewker & everyone who is part of the Asia Cup 2023 discussion. ˇ

This thread will now be renamed to the ICC World Cup 2023 discussion thread the reason being most of us are not going to be part of the pool thread and we need a discussion thread. Since mega threads are a concern of spam, those who created those threads forgot to moderate them.

I am going to rename this thread, you will not be forced to join a pool or asked to bet on a particular casino. You can discuss for free without being forced to bet. If you agree then continue with the discussion. I appreciate your activities on my thread.

Coin63$

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:21:25 PM

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Personal thanks to @JSRAW @Sithara007
@Nrcewker & everyone who was part of the Asia Cup 2023 discussion. This thread will now be renamed to the ICC World Cup 2023 discussion thread. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this discussion. I am not locking it, you can continue with your discussion for the upcoming event.

The curtain came down on the 2023 Asia Cup today with the final match between India and Sri Lanka.Today Sri Lanka won the toss and decided to bat first.Md Siraj proved early on how wrong their batting decisions were for them.
Today Mohammad Siraj stood as China's great wall to the Sri Lankan batting line-up Because no Sri Lankan batsman could play Md Siraj's balls well for which they lost wickets regularly and were all out for just 50 runs.

Later, India went into bat without losing any wicket and secured victory and defeated Sri Lanka by ten wickets. However, Kuldev Yadav became the best of the tournament in this event.
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:22:11 PM

Yes, it's hard to believe that we had a final with such a low-scoring one-sided match. I wonder if this match held the record for the lowest total ODI final with the lowest score?

If you are an Indian fan, you would not like to forget this match but will be proud of the Indian team performances. However if you are a Sri Lankan fan, then for sure, you will like to forget it as soon as possible.
It doesn't matter whether we support India or Sri Lanka, what matters is that the final match was played very badly. I hope even one Indian fan did not enjoy watching this match. I understand that the final match means different excitement and different attraction but believe that this match did not have any such attraction. India plays great cricket so it is natural that their cricket fans will be more, but a cricket lover would never expect such a match especially in a final match like Asia Cup tournament.

Sri Lanka was doing well regularly in Asia Cup so I was hoping that maybe Sri Lanka will do well in the World Cup but such a poor performance against India again raises questions about their World Cup performance, but a lot of good things are waiting for India in this World Cup.
noormcs5

Activity: 2674
Merit: 614

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:27:07 PM

This thread will now be renamed to the ICC World Cup 2023 discussion thread. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this discussion. I am not locking it, you can continue with your discussion for the upcoming event.

At first, i was surprised to see that we had the ICC world cup discussion thread with so many pages and i didn't know about it but later was more surprised to see that it was the Asia Cup thread renamed to the World Cup.

I just wonder why you renamed this thread to the ICC World Cup 2023 when it was the Asia Cup discussion thread.

Maybe you could have locked this thread and created a new one for the said event.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
elevates (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:39:16 PM

This thread will now be renamed to the ICC World Cup 2023 discussion thread. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this discussion. I am not locking it, you can continue with your discussion for the upcoming event.

At first, i was surprised to see that we had the ICC world cup discussion thread with so many pages and i didn't know about it but later was more surprised to see that it was the Asia Cup thread renamed to the World Cup.

I just wonder why you renamed this thread to the ICC World Cup 2023 when it was the Asia Cup discussion thread.

Maybe you could have locked this thread and created a new one for the said event.

Since we have so many cricket fans following this thread from the Asia Cup, why should we need a new thread? Creating another thread would only again create spam on this board. This thread is still not a mega thread like we have for cricket, that is my reason to rename it. As this thread is self-moderated by an active member, it would create less spam on this thread of Cricket, which is a sport that has more outreach and interaction as for now.
Coin63$

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:57:59 PM

No one could have imagined that Sri Lanka would perform so badly today.Because this year's Asia Cup, Sri Lanka has won almost every team, not only India.That Sri Lanka came to the final match with India and got all out for just 50 runs, this match was really not enjoyable.Because people including the audience in the field who are in front of the TV and even the people of the entire Asian continent may have wanted the game to be crowded but it was not.I agree with you and say kudos to both teams for finishing the game so quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: