Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never gamble in front of your kids.  (Read 6784 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 07:28:37 PM

But this is not only the contributing factor to such early involvement in gambling but also if the kids find themselves or are exposed to a gambling environment, for instance, there was this lodge where I lived during my days at the University where there was this betting shop stationed in the front of the lodge, most of the growing kids around that area used to enter the shop to play visual games and that how the environment can influence kids too even without having their parents be a gambler.
Yes, it true that the environment a kid finds himself has a role to play in the formation of whichever lifestyle he finally adopts as he grows up, but yet that doesn't mean the influence a kid will get from the environment could be compared to that which he/she could get from his/her immediate parent he/she is staying with and looks up to daily, which is the main reason why thou other factors could have a role to getting a kid addicted to gambling, but he learning it from his parents will end up creating a Pro addicted gambler, and as such should be discourage.
What both of have said is very correct because at some point,  one can easily influence any little kids that fine themselves around us have hard a personal experiences of this on several occasions,  one was when my little elder brother son bath the way I use to bath simply because I use to bath together with the boy just for fun,  not knowing that the little one is gradually learning that from me,  I was surprise when one day I discovered that pattern from him.

So since that incident, I become very concerned about what I do when kids are around,  so gambling in front of the kids is what I will never do in no condition,  so we have to take a lot of consideration for this discussion because just like I mentioned in my earlier comment,  we can be right sure that some activities and games we play as family also unknowingly will be introducing gambling to the kids although on a low key level.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachael9385

Activity: 434
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 08:02:45 PM

Gambling in front of our kids is not good because, as our kids are watching how we bet games, they are learning from there and these kids are learning things as fast as they can. So, if we are playing games in front of our children, we are also leading them astay, and we are also teaching our children how to bet them and that attitude will lead the children astray in future.

Instead of my child learning about gambling from me, it is better for the child to learn it outside so I can correct him when I notice it, but if the child learn gambling from me I will have no mouth to correct him because I thought, him by myself, so it is better to keep gambling secret in the present of our children.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 09:44:33 PM

Hey gamblers' community, hope you're all doing great.
I wanted to convey my message here that gambling in front of our kids may put adverse effects on their growing minds and they may also take the wrong path and start gambling (either by asking you personally for funds or by stealing it in order to fulfill their gambling cravings).

I'm sharing this because I saw this issue with my kiddo who was once watching me gamble at a website playing blackjack and she started asking me more about the game. Then one day, she wanted to play it herself and asked me if she can go for it and I said "no, it's not your legal age to go for such games". So, it's better to keep our kiddos away from gambling and let them focus on their studies, else it'd actually ruin everything for the whole family if the kid takes the wrong path.
Children have a very big curiosity, it's hard to control their curiosity, from your story, it's your fault, why don't you play blackjack in a more private place, because your child has already seen you play blackjack, you must educate him about age limits and the negative impacts of playing blackjack at a young age who doesn't have his own income.

Now there is another problem that i think you have to control too, well that is friendship at school, usually children will share stories and start learning things that make them curious, you must supervise your children.

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 09:51:57 PM

But this is not only the contributing factor to such early involvement in gambling but also if the kids find themselves or are exposed to a gambling environment, for instance, there was this lodge where I lived during my days at the University where there was this betting shop stationed in the front of the lodge, most of the growing kids around that area used to enter the shop to play visual games and that how the environment can influence kids too even without having their parents be a gambler.
Yes, it true that the environment a kid finds himself has a role to play in the formation of whichever lifestyle he finally adopts as he grows up, but yet that doesn't mean the influence a kid will get from the environment could be compared to that which he/she could get from his/her immediate parent he/she is staying with and looks up to daily, which is the main reason why thou other factors could have a role to getting a kid addicted to gambling, but he learning it from his parents will end up creating a Pro addicted gambler, and as such should be discourage.
What both of have said is very correct because at some point,  one can easily influence any little kids that fine themselves around us have hard a personal experiences of this on several occasions,  one was when my little elder brother son bath the way I use to bath simply because I use to bath together with the boy just for fun,  not knowing that the little one is gradually learning that from me,  I was surprise when one day I discovered that pattern from him.

So since that incident, I become very concerned about what I do when kids are around,  so gambling in front of the kids is what I will never do in no condition,  so we have to take a lot of consideration for this discussion because just like I mentioned in my earlier comment,  we can be right sure that some activities and games we play as family also unknowingly will be introducing gambling to the kids although on a low key level.
Everything that been seen by our kids specially to the things that we are really doing then it would really be considered to be right or something that it is really that will be put up into their minds that it is really just that fine that they would really be also doing it since they have seen that their parents are really doing that also. We do know that there are really things which arent supposed to be seen by our children specially that they do easily be able to adapt on things on what they are seeing and it would really be a risky thing if they have seen about gambling then this is where curiosity will kick in and might be resulting into those hidden access even if you arent that around and this is why it would be important that there should really be a private time on the moment you are making or doing gambling because its never been that good to look at if children would really be expose to it. If ever you get caught on such scenario then explaining to them on what you have done and making out some advises that you shouldnt really be doing on what you are doing or making up some warnings
that dealing with it is never been that safe. Just make sure that it do only happen one time and wont really be ending up on a rampant manner because advises would really be that useless if they do still continuing
on seeing on what you are really doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:00:38 PM

Gambling in front of our kids is not good because, as our kids are watching how we bet games, they are learning from there and these kids are learning things as fast as they can. So, if we are playing games in front of our children, we are also leading them astay, and we are also teaching our children how to bet them and that attitude will lead the children astray in future.

Instead of my child learning about gambling from me, it is better for the child to learn it outside so I can correct him when I notice it, but if the child learn gambling from me I will have no mouth to correct him because I thought, him by myself, so it is better to keep gambling secret in the present of our children.

Did not get your point. Either you replace your responsibility as a parent to someone else (as you say child should learn outside). Or you are talking about a child copy/pasting your strategy of betting and gambling (as you say they watch and learn from you). Thus you confirm that the child should not learn about gambling at all.  Huh

In first case that is imho completely wrong, you should be the one who teaches, not who corrects. In second case well, aint better for kid to learn from you directly, as he already see the result of that strategy, and later, maybe together, you work on a better tactics.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:55:11 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

Now there is another problem that i think you have to control too, well that is friendship at school, usually children will share stories and start learning things that make them curious, you must supervise your children.
I really hate this parenting type where you need to supervise your children and make sure they're not going to far. Most parents are very strict and whenever they smell something strange or unethical, they will limit you or giving punishment to make you not try that.

This will make your kids have no creativity, decrease their friends and not able to leave their safe zones.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 01:03:47 PM

I really hate this parenting type where you need to supervise your children and make sure they're not going to far. Most parents are very strict and whenever they smell something strange or unethical, they will limit you or giving punishment to make you not try that.

This will make your kids have no creativity, decrease their friends and not able to leave their safe zones.

Yeap, dont like such kind of parents either. The must let kids to their mistakes and have their own life, instead of repeating their parents mistakes and lives. Grandpas and grandpas that overreact over everything are separate kind of problem. As they influence on their kids, who later influence kids Cheesy Parents goal is to teach, give advices and observe, instead of putting kids on a leash. We can do only "good" and legal things in front of our kids, but they can grow up into completely opposite.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 01:32:34 PM

It depends on the place where you currently living because if the crime rate is high caused by drug addicts and other evil people, you should not make them free to go with those people who eventually makes them due heinous crime in the future, you should take care of it while they are still young and can be easily controlled because you won't get anyway when they became criminals after all his enemies will get you if they cannot find him. I think it's better to visit your children in their room than go to prison once every week just because you want them to be free and explore the evil environment that they might be living in right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 01:59:03 PM

As parents, definitely, it's not good in front of your children to put your bet or even play slot games specially the sounds as it might attract them, although you can lower the volume, but it's not the correct way. Perhaps if you are really into gambling then just go to your place or a room that they will not see what you are going in front of your laptop or phones.

You mean influence by friends and then peer pressure? It's not really good as well, but in any case that they are exposed, hopefully they will not fall for the trap of being addicted at a young age.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 02:03:08 PM

Have good quote, "like father like son" and we must show the best attitude in front of our kids, they will practice what they learn from his parent actually with father activities, if we show good activities in front of them actually when growing up they will have good attitude depend what their learn from his parents. Actually gambling platform is not worth for playing in general place, need to secure not only from children but also for people have marriage hidden as soon possible from his family or his wife.
Give bad relationship in family one day later if know with their husband have gambling habit and can't controlling their kids from bad activities. Have one hidden room if start gambling and there not access for children or family to see father or husband activities with gambling.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sompitonov
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1022

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:11:42 PM

Have good quote, "like father like son" and we must show the best attitude in front of our kids, they will practice what they learn from his parent actually with father activities, if we show good activities in front of them actually when growing up they will have good attitude depend what their learn from his parents. Actually gambling platform is not worth for playing in general place, need to secure not only from children but also for people have marriage hidden as soon possible from his family or his wife.
Give bad relationship in family one day later if know with their husband have gambling habit and can't controlling their kids from bad activities. Have one hidden room if start gambling and there not access for children or family to see father or husband activities with gambling.
Children always tend to repeat and imitate their parents. The fact is that we may not even notice how children will watch us because we will be carried away by the gambling process. You need to make sure that there is no moment when the child sees it. I recently watched a poker streamer, he has 3 children. The youngest daughter sometimes sits on his lap because his wife is busy with something. I think this is not correct. This may have consequences in adulthood on a subconscious level, for example, a hidden craving for gambling will appear. She may not even understand it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
moneystery

Activity: 672
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 03:24:51 PM

gambling in front of your children is a stupid act because children easily imitate whatever their parents do. when parents gamble in front of their children it is the same as telling the children to gamble like their parents did, where at their age they should be shown positive things which can prepare them for a better life in the future.

but it would also be good if children were given good education about gambling because sooner or later they will know what gambling is, and giving them good education about gambling, especially financial management, could help them.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:52:36 PM

Hey gamblers' community, hope you're all doing great.
I wanted to convey my message here that gambling in front of our kids may put adverse effects on their growing minds and they may also take the wrong path and start gambling (either by asking you personally for funds or by stealing it in order to fulfill their gambling cravings).

I'm sharing this because I saw this issue with my kiddo who was once watching me gamble at a website playing blackjack and she started asking me more about the game. Then one day, she wanted to play it herself and asked me if she can go for it and I said "no, it's not your legal age to go for such games". So, it's better to keep our kiddos away from gambling and let them focus on their studies, else it'd actually ruin everything for the whole family if the kid takes the wrong path.

You did the right thing by telling her not to choose that part of her life; when parents gamble for a living, they are not also taking that path; however, when some are addicted, it becomes very difficult to leave and they are unable to see their children taking that part to be happy and see that they are doing the best in their lives. All parents want their children to do better than them, so despite that, this is a nice thread. If we allow our kids to choose gambling as a part of their lives, and something goes wrong, we as parents will be held responsible. We allowed these kids to start gambling when they were young, and we were powerless to stop them or correct them. If they don't have money to gamble, I believe they will definitely touch their parents' money, and a parent who didn't correct them at the appropriate time will find it difficult to communicate with them.

A father and his children can be seen gaming for a living. I was just surprised if they really believe that they have chosen the best path in life. That's not good all family should gamble. After all, if they spend all of their money on gambling, who will provide for the family's needs in the future? This kind of family may even sell all of their properties or take out loans.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:58:45 PM

gambling in front of your children is a stupid act because children easily imitate whatever their parents do. when parents gamble in front of their children it is the same as telling the children to gamble like their parents did, where at their age they should be shown positive things which can prepare them for a better life in the future.

but it would also be good if children were given good education about gambling because sooner or later they will know what gambling is, and giving them good education about gambling, especially financial management, could help them.

It's a shameful act to be gambling in front of your children as a father, what lesson will you have to teach them about gambling that they listen to, seing you gambling is not of a benefit to them because you're not doing it to entice or encourage them either to also join in gambling, if one thinks he's such that cannot do without gambling everyday, he should then go private about it without involving the children, this will also help the father to maintain his integrity with the children and he can be able to correct them when necessary.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:09:49 PM

I grew up with my grandmother who loves to gambling, since my parents have work, they leave me to my grandma to take care of me. Since she loves gambling she bring me with her (gambling called bringi along the neighborhood which is legal and have permission). At first it looks actually fun cause she gave me 1 card and told me if the number were called just mark it. So I did and when she checked my card and won, she gave me all the prize money reason why I was hooked in gambling.

I mean I don't normalize to gambling in front of your kids which is really bad to adapt, but maybe teaching them some games in proper age would be a beneficial for them trust me. Giving them the tips and skills wouldn't be so bad as long you guide them to the point they wouldn't be addicted and would think of gambling as for fun only and padt time just like what I think to gambling.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:33:30 PM

You are very careless when gambling with your family and your child pays attention to all your activities when placing bets so that he imitates your behavior in gambling. There are 2 mistakes you made because of your carelessness in gambling in front of your child and you not monitoring your child's activities when playing with gadgets, you should share solutions to overcome children who have been infected by accessing gambling, but educating children not to gamble at the age of under 18 is not enough and you must be firm in limiting the use of gadgets and must monitor all access history on gadgets, so slowly children will forgetting the activities he carried out on the previous gadget.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:47:09 PM

You are very careless when gambling with your family and your child pays attention to all your activities when placing bets so that he imitates your behavior in gambling. There are 2 mistakes you made because of your carelessness in gambling in front of your child and you not monitoring your child's activities when playing with gadgets, you should share solutions to overcome children who have been infected by accessing gambling, but educating children not to gamble at the age of under 18 is not enough and you must be firm in limiting the use of gadgets and must monitor all access history on gadgets, so slowly children will forgetting the activities he carried out on the previous gadget.

A mistake that the children may think it's okay to gamble, it will be established on their mindset that if you are doing it meaning to say that it's not prohibited and they may also get that same interest, it's dangerous as the generation nowadays do have easy access to online gambling platforms, kids who earn that interest from what they've seen from you might trigger them to try playing and we can't just say that they are just kids as with the power of internet they can easily learn how to figure it out and start playing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:48:20 PM

I agree with what you said, it's better for them to know it outside instead of you. Because for me, yes, we can't really avoid introducing them to gambling, but it won't look good because they learned to gamble because of you. You are the father, you should be the one who keeps your children away from any danger no matter what happens. You will be your child role as model. So please always be careful with your actions

sokani

Activity: 518
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 04:54:16 PM

Most kids are very wise and at their tender age they want to try or replicate what they see or hear. That's why it's advisable as a parent or guardian to be careful of the things we do or say in front of our wards. I've seen where a child asked his dad to give him cigarette to smoke because he saw his dad smoking. So I don't gamble in front of kids and I don't let them come close to me when am forecasting my games.

Sometimes, I do see children below the ages of 18 going to sport betting shops to play the booked games of their elderly ones. I don't welcomed this and I think it should be discouraged because it has a way of affecting these young ones.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 05:00:53 PM

-
"I think it's better to visit your children in their room than go to prison once every week just because you want them to be free and explore the evil environment that they might be living in right now."

This is the best quote I read today about the realities of life, of course it reminds me of one or two cases about it.
The main role of parents in educating their children is very large, but it is not an easy task even if we do it as best we can. The digital world and bad environment give them enough facilities to do something that is difficult for us to control, but this is a responsibility that every parent must have.

Today we are no longer surprised by the number of cases that illustrate how free the world can be without proper parental control. There are many children out there who do things that are prohibited, gamble underage, have free sex, are involved in drug cases and other things that harm other people's lives. All these problems are the result of parents' inappropriate parenting patterns, but in reality it is like that. None of us will escape our responsibility as parents even if many of us are declared failures.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: