Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Ratimov aka Symmetrick be in DT1?  (Read 9689 times)
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:58:28 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2023, 10:16:45 AM by GazetaBitcoin
Merited by LoyceV (4), El duderino_ (4), paid2 (4), Lucius (1), DdmrDdmr (1), 1miau (1), The0ldl_lser (1), icopress (1), Peanutswar (1), Poker Player (1), Zuzma (1), DYING_S0UL (1)

A "Tl; dr version" can be found in post #2.

I am writing this topic as I strongly believe that Ratimov has no place in DT1 group. I made this opinion during years and, as time went by, his actions only strengthened my thoughts. I will present below my arguments for this statement and I will try to be as objective as possible. Please bear with me, as this will be a long reading.

I know that multiple threads were created in the past attacking him (stating the truth about him?), but due to the fact that the authors were trolls, alts or various users expressing their rant, the materials were ignored. However, I hope that if this topic will be thoroughly read by DT (and also non-DT) users, they will observe that I presented everything objectively and that I presented evidence / proof / arguments for all my statements.

This topic will not be one about Ratimov's plagiarism, although this subject will be touched, as it is conclusive for the topic content as a whole (I will also explain below why I slightly touched this part as well).

So first of all, let's remember how Ratimov reached his actual position, which is a position of intangibility: it seems that he obtained so much power that he intimidates everybody to dare to say anything contrary to his opinions. When such things happen, the respective users get distrusted by him or receive baseless negative feedbacks, in some cases also with no reference links and usually consisting only in insults, which is against the correct use of Trust system. I spoke to many users about Ratimov's behavior and, although they agreed that his behavior is not normal, nor according to a fair DT user, they felt intimidated by him to stand against him.

For example, take these 3 feedbacks left by him, full of insults, with no reference link, 2 being negative and 1 neutral:

Now you may understand why he intimidates so many people.

But how did he get in this position of power.?

All was possible by creating a false impression about him and using sophisticated methods to lie and cheat the system until he impressed more people than necessary. If I remember well, his first unmerited prize was the title of Newbie of the year, in 2019. How did he cheat the system? He created multiple topics, all containing the work of other authors but he presented the materials in a manner looking like he wrote them. This was done using Ratimov's notorious introduction "In this article I would like to touch upon such a theme [...]".

airfinex was the first (or the first who found the courage to speak up) who noticed this sophisticated method of plagiarism and exposed Ratimov. There were many debates whether he plagiarized or not, considering that he mentioned though a source of his articles, somewhere well hidden in the body of his topics. I remain at the opinion that this was a very well hidden plagiarism. The fact that mods did not ban him back then is irrelevant, as almost nobody gets banned for plagiarism for a while. MinoRaiola admitted himself that he plagiarized and he was not banned! Even Lauda was caught plagiarizing and she was not banned. But do you remember what she did? Unlike Ratimov, she never attacked, she never insulted bitcoinchan (the one which caught her); she actually replied with Thank you for reporting these.. and later she left the forum for good (also unlike Ratimov).

So the fact that Ratimov was not banned for plagiarism does not mean he did not plagiarize. He did plagiarize and this brought him tons of merits until he was caught (about 3000 merits or so). And with 3000 merits you build a solid image about yourself inside the forum.

Furthermore, he also broke another forum rule in his plagiarist era, as he used automatic translators for his texts. He admitted this by himself:

I cannot create completely English texts myself, without auxiliary tools.

This is forbidden by forum rule 27.

For the situation to be even more ridiculous, he even admitted the fact that he stole other authors' materials:

Here, really original content, maybe 10%, the rest is all a copy-paste of finished materials or partial use of someone else's material.

Now picture this: let's suppose this is a SF forum. And I come here and write topics with all sorts of stories or novelettes of various well known SF authors, such as Isaac Asimov, Orson Scott Card or Jules Verne. I introduce all my texts with "In this article I would like to touch upon such a theme [...]". I hide a minuscule source somewhere in my articles, but the SF stories I present in my topics are presented as being written by me. Forum users believe I wrote all these and shower me in merits. In a few months I become one of most popular forum user. End of story. Does this make sense?

This is what Ratimov did for obtaining thousands of merits. Even furthermore, as some argued back then that he did not plagiarize, I will ask this question: if what he did was not plagiarism (thus he was not risking being banned) then why did he stop using that introduction ("In this article I would like to touch upon such a theme [...]")? Why? Ever asked that yourself? (Here I don't mean that he stopped the disgusting copy-paste in his topics -- he kept doing it! He just stopped using that introduction!) And I will ask one more question: even if we suppose he did not plagiarize, does a copy-paste deserve thousands of merits? What would happen if we were on a SF Forum and I would post all the 19 nooks of Orson Scott Card's Ender's saga? Or what would happen if I start posting all Satoshi's posts, introducing them with Ratimov's introduction, thus meaning I wrote them? Will I be showered in merits? /s I hope that now many others see how ridiculous was the situation when Ratimov managed to determine so many people to believe he actually wrote all that stuff.

Perhaps eddie13 said best remark about all these:

3000+ merits for using Google translate eh?

Now let's move forward. Ratimov already created a very good impression about him, he earned already tons of merits, mods did not ban him so he got away. At that time he also became part of DT1. This gave him even more power.

He continued working on his (false) reputation using various lies and schemes, and many were naive enough to believe him. For example, let's remember his bunch of topics where he was bragging himself:

My 100 days on Bitcointalk
First Newbie of 2019 who received 1000 merits !!!
Reaching 2000 Merits + Merit Giveaway
Ratimov - 2 Years on Bitcointalk + Giveaway !!!
1000-Day Legendary
7k Merit Club. When is Legendary ?

Seriously? How pathetic can be someone to brag himself with 6 (SIX) topics?! (Needless to say, the forum even has a topic for achievements, but why use it, when you gain even more visibility and popularity by bragging yourself?) I also remember that someone else noticed this too, but I can't find that post anymore.

Together with plagiarism / copy-paste / bragging himself, Ratimov also became a merit source. As a merit source he managed to organize an army of minions supporting him in many ways, because he was meriting them.

So all these helped him obtain his actual position, the position from which he manages to intimidate almost everybody. Most people look at users with tons of merits with respect, although in Ratimov's case they have no idea that they actually respect various authors which wrote the texts from Ratimov's texts. Those addicted to his sMerits always talk nice about him, in order to receive merits. Those which disagree with him don't dare to speak, in most of times, as they know that if they do it he can add them to his distrust list, leave them negative feedbacks or they risk to lose the precious merits they may earn from him.

So far I explained how Ratimov obtained his position of intangibility. I hope you all understand why I also talked about his plagiarism -- it was a relevant part regarding the way he obtained his position. And it was an important part, as with a few thousand merits you make yourself a very good image on the forum. So the plagiarism (call it copy-paste if you want) era was an important factor in Ratimov's ascension.

Now let's move forward to see the reason for which I believe this user should not be part of DT.

After he entered in DT1, by luring various users to add him to their Trust lists, Ratimov started showing his disgusting character in other ways. He started abusing Trust system the way he wanted: leaving feedbacks consisting only in insults; leaving negative feedbacks with no reference links (while all sane and fair DT users know that reference links are a must for positive and negative feedbacks, in order to be relevant); using retaliatory feedbacksl using retaliatory inclusions and exclusions (if someone distrusted him he also started distrusting that person); and so on.

One of his first such miserable attack was against airfinex, the user which exposed him for plagiarism. On September 8th, 2021, Ratimov created a topic, hunting airfinex and attacking him as being someone's alt or a bounty cheater. DireWolf and The pharmacist were very vocal against him and scared him enough thus he deleted all his posts inside that thread and hid the thread in Archival board, hoping that nobody can see it anymore and people will forget about it. However, everything is still accessible with ninjastic.space.

That topic was still accessible until 2-3 weeks ago. I tried to open it now again and it seems it was deleted. Perhaps Ratimov remembered that what was inside that topic was incriminating him and he begged some mod to delete the topic. By pure chance I had the topic opened in a tab so I could make some screenshots. DireWolf's and Pharmacist's posts are most relevant.

This is how Ratimov's topic appeared after he deleted his topic text, like a coward (in the image you can see that the topic was in Archival board):

Here are the relevant posts I mentioned above:

^DireWolf spoke very well here, as indeed, Ratimov when he is unable to state something to defend himsef (I mean something true) he usually attacks the accuser. This will be proven a few more times within this topic and it's a disgusting manner and a futile attempt of trying to get the attention of the public off you and direct it to someone else. Ratimov always does these, as I will show below.

^Probably, this statement of The Pharmacist -- a very important member of the forum -- was what determined Ratimov to try to hide his disgusting attacks toward airfinex, attacks which were only meant to distract public's attention from his plagiarism and redirect this attention toward airfinex.

^Last 2 images are words of wisdom from LoyceV. First of all he also notices the way Ratimov leaves retaliatory feedbacks. Ratimov wrote on airfinex's Trust page the following: "Stupid troll &shitposter. An errand dog [...]".. Again, a feedback consisting in insults, with no reference link.. But after LoyceV's post he deleted it. Why? Because he is also intimidated by a very few users, such as The Pharmacist or LoyceV.
Then LoyceV highlights another negative feedback left by Ratimov for revenge, this one being on wool_loow's profile. In fact, he left also a neutral feedback. What happened? Ratimov deleted these feedbacks as well.

And now he also managed to get rid of this incriminating topic, which shows his very low character. So after The Pharmacist informed him that he will distrust Ratimov; after DireWolf dotted the I a few times; after LoyceV exposed him for his miserable character of attacking someone who said something about him, after all these he deleted all his posts from the thread and the thread content too and his the topic in Archival board. Surprise: 2-3 weeks later the topic fully vanished!

From this episode everybody can see how Ratimov acts: he always attacks if someone dares to say something about him and, if there is reputable audience seeing his miserable behavior he tries to hide it. And everybody could also notice what kind of feedbacks Ratimov leaves: the kind of feedbacks that have nothing in common with the correct use of Trust system. What he did (and still does) is Trust abuse.

Moving forward, let's see some more feedbacks left by Ratimov in the past, which are all evidence of Trust abuse:

Stupid troll & shitposter. An errand dog that runs after its owner, if only he drew attention to it.
Moя личнaя coбaчкa, кoтopaя тeпepь бeгaeт зa мнoй, чтoбы oбpaтить нa ceбя внимaниe.
My personal dog, who now runs after me to attract attention.
Stupid lying idiot and whiner.
Бecпoлeзнaя тyпaя иcтepичкa, кoтopaя зacиpaeт paздeлы Tpeйдepы и Пoлитикa cвoими идиoтcкими пocтaми.
Useless dumb hysterical bitch, littering the Traders and Politics sections with her idiotic posts.
Диaгнoз: Дoлбaёб c пpoбитoй гoлoвoй. Пocлe тoгo кaк eгo изнacилoвaли вce coтpyдники WEX, зaбpaв вce eгo мaмкины кoпeйки, oнo cлeтeлo c кaтyшeк и cтaлo cpaть. Чeм гpoмчe opёт, тeм бoльшe нa нeгo нe oбpaщaют внимaниe. Oднaжды eмy пpoбили гoлoвy и вce дpyжнo тyдa нaccaли и пoтoм пpитyшили пaпиpocкoй, чтoбы нe pacплecкaлocь, пoэтoмy ecли читaeтe eгo выcep, тo тeпepь знaeтe, чeм oнo дyмaeт. Tpoлль, aльт кopнepa, флaг и тpacт aбyзep и мoя личнaя coбaчкa нa пoбeгyшкax, пocвящaeт мнe вce cвoи пocты, лишь бы yгoдить cвoeмy xoзяинy.
Diagnosis: A fuckhead with a broken head. After being raped by all the WEX employees, taking all his mother's money, it went off the rails and started shitting. The louder he yells, the more he's ignored. Once he got his head bashed in and everyone pissed in it and then smothered it with a cigarette so it wouldn't spill, so if you read his shit, you know what he's thinking now. Troll, alt-corner, flag and trust abuser and my personal doggie on an errand, dedicates all his posts to me just to please his master.

Question to DT and non-DT users: is this the way Trust system should be used? Are these the kind of feedbacks which should be left by a DT user?

Obviously, he deleted also all those feedbacks once he realized that users with high reputation are all watching him. Among others, DireWolf dotted the I again:

Yeah, the wording of some of the posts made it sound like he wrote the articles, which is deceitful, in my opinion.  

Is that deceit intentional?  I don't know, but I don't like plagiarism.  It's theft, plain and simple.  It takes little to no effort to make it abundantly clear that you're quoting the work of others, yet it seems like Ratimov doesn't overly concern himself with giving others credit for their work.  I suspect that the amount of merit he's earned indicates that most people aren't aware the work he posts is not originally his.  I can't recall another member who's earned so much merit by quoting the work of others, and certainly not when it was clearly the work of others. [...]

I don't see how he's made himself trusted enough to be on DT1.  Most of his recent left-feedback is retaliating against those who've called him plagiarist, which is not how I believe the trust system should be used.

The discussion goes on in this topic as well. But the most important aspect (besides DireWolf's wise remarks) consists in the feedbacks left by Ratimov and given as example.

Moving forward. Some may say that all these happened in the past. It's true, they happened in the past, but Ratimov's disgusting behavior and abuse of Trust system continued all this time. He kept leaving inappropriate feedback to punish users which dared to speak in fornt of him and then, realizing he is incriminating himself, in most occasions, he reached to some understanding to those users -- thus if they delete the feedbacks left on Ratimov's Trust page he will also delete the feedbacks he left on their Trust pages. Those naive users which fell for this did it without understanding that, in fact, he was protecting his image by doing so thos his inappropriate feedbacks, full of insults and with no reference links go unnoticed by DT users which could exclude him for Trust abuse. But those which received such feedbacks from him were happy to have those feedbacks removed as negative feedbacks coming from DT users impact them very bad (they lose credibility, they can't enter in signature campaigns, they have Trust issues when trying to make deals and so on). So what Ratimov did all this time was to hide his misery by deleting evidence. Fortunately, some evidence still exists and I can present in in this topic.

Let's go forward to recent past.

Let's remember also one more recent case where he abused his DT powers once more, in a very similar manner:

I am talking about the recent incident he had with BitcoinGirl.Club. Because BitcoinGirl.Club dared to leave him a neutral feedback where he stated

2022-03-19  
Reference  
An absolute merit whore. His famous, "In this article I would like to touch upon such a theme"
Please double check before meriting him.

-- practically he wrote exactly Ratimov's used words.

So for that feedback  Ratimov left him another retaliatory feedback, accusing BitcoinGirl.Club of being a trust abuser, writing false feedbacks, a two faced person with double standards and, aaaaand (the best part comes here!) a plagiarist! LOL! So as you see, once more, he accuses the one stating something about him for the same thing. The same ridiculous way of trying to distract the attention from him towards the one he is talking to, as I explained above. And, of course, presenting no evidence.

2023-07-06
Reference
Trust abuser. Writes false tags because of his grievances and thirst for revenge. Once I told him not to spread his flood in my topic, and after that he harbored a grudge against me and began to look for any reason to hook me somehow. In essence, a two-faced person who has double standards. What he condemns in others, he gladly does himself. On the forum, he showed himself as someone who does not know how to protect his digital property, so his account was hacked. He is also a plagiarist who managed to escape punishment because no one noticed him.

Eventually, BitcoinGirl.Club deleted his feedback then Ratimov also deleted the feedback he left to BitcoinGirl.Club so once again he got away, without more evidence incriminating him of Trust abuse.

Moving forward.

About 2-3 weeks ago, out of nowhere, Ratimov popped inside AOBT thread, which is a group of translators and started accusing them of incompetence, because they don't update their translations. Porfirii (OP) kindly asked him to bring some evidence for his accusation but, Ratimov did not present any. He had no evidence at all; he was there just for blood.

Seeing his baseless accusations I reminded him that he also made a translation for a topic of mine which he never updated. After the issue with Imgur images I contacted personally all the translators of that topic and I told them that I updated the image links inside my thread and that I kindly ask them all to update also the image links from their translations by using the new links I provided. From all these translators only Ratimov never replied, nor updated those links.

So when I reminded him this aspect he became irritated, asking if he was supposed to reply to me (LOL! it's common sense to do that!) and I told him that while he came there to call others being incompetent for not updating their translations (and without bringing any evidence to that) he falls in this category, in fact, as I just gave him an example where he made a translation and did not update that topic; not even I personally contacted the translator for this purpose. Among others, he even said that he is not a translator, thus he had no reason to update his translations, whiule he build a few thousand merits career through translating and copy-pasting texts!

He became more and more irritated and now his focus was all turned to me. When, among others, he stated that he writes only original content I warned him that he is on a thin ice, and I linked a post of him where he admitted, in the past, that maximum 10% of what he writes is original content. Obviously, this only infuriated him even more, so he went directly to ad hominem attacks towards me.

Among others, he used these expressions (some of them are archived here):

You have big problems with the perception of reality, GazetaBitcoin, so just go fuck yourself
You stupid motherfucker, you still won’t calm down. Not only are you an offended idiot, but you are also a fucking whore
Dumbass [...] you are a clueless idiot [...] Provocations, creating dramas out of nowhere, littering topics, eternal copy-paste of other people's works, spam translations without experience interacting with services - this is your ceiling for your worthless forum life.
(As you noticed, here he started also accusing me of what he did / does -- the copy-pasting.)
Degenerate, I understand that you are stupid from birth
You see, whore [...] you will not stop being a useless crypto idiot who is only capable of collecting rumors and copying other people’s thoughts. Deal with it GazetaCopyPasteWhoreBitShitcoin.

This is what distinguishes annoying whores like GazetaBitcoin from ordinary people [...]

I already told you to fuck off [...]
you fucking degenerate [...]

By the way, interesting fact: GazetaCopyPasteWhoreBitShitcoin was copied at conception
(I have no idea what he meant here but, as you can see, he continues accusing me of what he did, in fact: the copy-paste which brought him tons of merits. This is a dumb way of trying to distract readers attention from him towards someone else -- me, in this case. This is the same behavior used also by TimeLord.)
Ha ha, stupid motherfucker [...] son of a Romanian whore who was gang-raped.
Son of a Romanian whore
TranslatedWhore [...] you fucking idiot
TranslatedWhore, you're still here, fuck you again.

Eventually, after I got also very irritated by his words (and everybody can observe that in all this while I never swore at him, although he insulted me, my mother, my family), I did what I should have done a long time ago: I left him a negative feedback for being a plagiarist. I am the only DT user which ever dared to leave him such a feedback! I know mods did not ban him back then, but, as I stated above, this is irrelevant since even the plagiarists which admit they plagiarized don't get banned anymore.

Anyway, at this moment he became even more aggressive and, as he usually does, he left me not 1, but 2 negative retaliatory feedbacks of zero value (plus a neutral one), having also no ref link but still, 2 negative feedbacks from a DT. He wrote all those 3 feedbacks one after the other.

After he made all this shit, the next day he deleted almost all his posts from AOBT thread (at least those where he was insulting me badly) but all his posts are accessible with ninjastic.space.

Later on he returned, offering me a deal: to delete the feedback I left him and he will delete the feedbacks he left me. Meaning his usual behavior.

In this moment I realized, once again, what a disgusting person this guy is. I will explain: he did not delete his posts because of his good heart, nor from good heart offered the deal. He just realized that he exposed himself in front of a big audience for a miserable character he has; he realized that all the posts where he badly insulted me and my family could affect his reputation; and, more important, he realized that those baseless feedbacks which left me, which are only insults and have no ref link, can only incriminate him in the eyes of any DT user, which could exclude him because he just abused Trust system again. Negative feedbacks must not be issued for insulting someone or someone's family and they should always have ref link.

So after he calmed down and he realized what a mess he did inside that topic and to himself as well he tried to repair the mess.

And about the expression "two faced person", used for BitcoinGirl.Club, let's see also what feedback he left me:

"A two-faced trust abuser, who believes that he is allowed to write various offensive nonsense in trust, and then is surprised that the same techniques are applied to him, which he considers correct. He considers himself a forum king here who does everything right. Avoid any relationship with this user."

His other feedbacks to me were the following:

"Stupid degenerate, liar and shitposter. He creates conflicts out of nowhere and writes various nonsense that initially has nothing to do with the topic itself. Shitposter and collector of various rumors, which he then broadcasts in the trust, thereby using it as a weapon due to his personal grievances."

"This annoying cretin who will write all sorts of nonsense to you until the very end, even if you make it clear to him that you no longer want to talk to him. An absolutely incompetent moron who knows nothing about crypto except translating other people's texts. Avoid this idiot and don't engage in dialogue with him because if your point of view is different from his."

Later, on Sept 29th, he deleted the above feedbacks and posted me another one, also with no ref link:

"Liar and provocateur, PM spammer. He creates conflicts out of nowhere and writes various nonsense that initially has nothing to do with the topic itself. Shitposter and collector of various rumors, which he then broadcasts in the trust, thereby using it as a weapon due to his personal grievances."

Probably he believed that this feedback, with less insults, is less incriminating him.

Question to DT and non-DT users: is this the way Trust system should be used? Are these the kind of feedbacks which should be left by a DT user?

Last, but not least.

I know that LoyceV may argue that bad and rude language is allowed, together with retaliatory feedback, since it breaks no rules. (I also noticed his second post, where he explained that he is not in favor of such language though Smiley) I do not contest that. If such language is allowed then so be it.

Ratimov's unpunished plagiarism is also not the problem here. I repeat that again, although I stated it at the beginning of this topic.

The problem is the abuse of Trust system made by Ratimov, for years. For years in a row he leaves incorrect feedbacks -- negative ones consisting only in insults and in many cases with no reference link. He uses Trust system as a weapon against anyone which would ever dare to say something about him.

I will end with a quote from a post made by suchmoon and one from a post made by lovesmayfamilis.

This has not really about the Russian language. Ratimov was copy-pasting texts that just barely technically didn't qualify as "plagiarism" according to forum rules and/or moderator interpretation but it would have been plagiarism for a reasonable observer. Whether he has done anything like that since then (this was 2-3 years ago IIRC) - I don't know, probably not, he's one of those adaptive sleazeballs except when he flies off the handle and starts attacking people who dare to call him out.

Definitely not DT material
but it has little to do with DT members being afraid of him as the useless shitpuppet OP is alleging. If you look at Ratimov's DT1 "sponsors", there is quite a bit of backscratching going on, Russian members supporting him for whatever tribalism they have going on there, and a few others who probably can't be arsed to research whom they have in their trust lists (and arguably shouldn't be in DT1 themselves, I mean Best_Change LOL).

So suchmoon also observed, excepting the disgusting plagiarism, the fact that Ratimov managed to build an army of minions by using Trust and Merit systems as his weapons.

It is generally accepted that people switch to obscene language when they run out of other arguments. In ordinary life, fists follow. A person who swears shows not strength but weakness. Anyone who knows that he is right is always calm. The freedom to express yourself the way you want speaks volumes about your personality. Intelligent and well-mannered people know the limits of what is permitted, which cannot be said about those who, in any situation, begin to get irritated and let slop out of their mouths.
On the other hand, if a person uses obscene words, it indicates that his psychological state is not at a normal level, and one should not condemn such people but rather feel sorry for them.

After all these, I believe that I presented enough objective evidence of misuse and abuse of Trust (and also Merit) system(s) by Ratimov. If anyone considers this evidence good enough, feel free to add him to your distrust list.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 08:22:00 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2024, 02:02:01 PM by GazetaBitcoin
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

This is a short sum-up of events which followed after the launch of this topic:

- This topic exposes all Ratimov / Symmetrick's shenanigans from past years. This includes his copy-pastes and plagiarism, which brought him thousands of merits; his merit showers after he became a Merit Source, which helped him build an army of minions which supported him during time; his Trust abuses (false negative feedbacks, full only of insults and with no reference link; Trust extortion; retaliatory false feedbacks; retaliatory Trust exclusions).

- Many DT and non-DT users distrusted him or stop trusting him and, eventually, he is kicked out of DT and his DT strength goes from +13 to -11. The following DT users distrued or stopped trusting Ratimov aka Symmetrick: LoyceV, Foxpup, fillippone, The Pharmacist, 1miau, icopress, NeuroticFish, vapourminer, Poker Player, philipma1957, BitcoinGirl.Club, lovesmayfamilis, klarki, jokers10, zasad@, wwzsoki, JollyGood, holydarkness, Rikafip, Brainboss, bullrun2020bro, Stalker22, examplens, Bitcoin_Arena, witcher_sense, Charles-Tim, sheenshane, tvplus006, Coin-1, YOSHIE, yahoo62278, witcher_sense, DaveF, imhoneer, madnessteat, KTChampions, DireWolfM14 and myself. The following non-DT users distrued or stopped trusting Ratimov aka Symmetrick: suchmoon, mikeywith, DYING_S0UL, Nestade, iwantmysecond1000yardsbackyardpaidwithbtctoo, owlcatz, Learn Bitcoin, nakamura12, Despairo, SmartGold01, light_warrior, PowerGlove, execijutiere, Synchronice, Plaguedeath, giammangiato, SatoPrincess, Husires, sokani, Smartprofit, _BlackStar, Shamm, KingsDen, Silence Scream, Wapfika, Jossque, nimogsm, sky999, my luck, Snork1979, digaran, FatFork, dimonstration, EFS, Synchronice, bubbalex amd Grumlin.

- He started a mass purge of his old posts and topics (and the list from the link is not full), possibly some with plagiarism evidence, involving also in his actions the 2 Russian mods which he fools into becoming his personal garbage men, until theymos puts a stop to this (it was too late anyway). He even deleted his Merit Source application thread, which shows how much he appreciates the thread which helped him obtain a substantial part of the powers he had during years. For all these actions he received an official warning that he will be banned in case he will continue.

- He deletes all his left feedbacks, retracts all his support for flags and wipes his Trust list. As a consequence, he presents now no need to be trusted by anyone, since there is nothing to trust about his judgement / feedbacks left.

- After all these, he stops posting in international sections and resumes only to Russian local board.

- He stops earning merits with lightning speed; stops sending merits with lightning speed (if you check his merit activity you can see that lately he sent some merits at intervals of ~one week).

- Changes his name.

- Changes his email and password.

- After announcing almost 1 year ago that he'll sponsor a contest with ~1650$ (0.0435 BTC) only for trying to earn even more merits / popularity / reputation, seeing that he lost all his reputation he cancels his sponsorship with ~1 month before the contest ends. This may lead to some flags raised against him, in case the contest winners will decide to do so.

- Soon after, he decides to leave the signature campaign where he was enrolled.

- He is no longer a merit source. This was common sense, since he had no respect even for his Merit Source application thread, which he trashed as well. In fact, I actually stated this is what should happen, due to such lack of common sense..

- After my alusion from November 23rd about the possibility that Ratimov sold his account, new rumors about this matter appeared in a standalone thread, on December 7th.

- After the apparition of above mentioned thread, he received a 2 red tags from DT users for selling his account.

- On Dec 30th, 2023 he was banned.

(To be edited, in case other notable events will appear.)

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 7778

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:49:58 PM

So the fact that Ratimov was not banned for plagiarism does not mean he did not plagiarize. He did plagiarize and this brought him tons of merits until he was caught (about 3000 merits or so). And with 3000 merits you build a solid image about yourself inside the forum.
To be honest, I haven’t read such a large wall of text in a long time and I think that the essence could have been presented more briefly.

Nevertheless, I can say that what you said is true, but I have long noticed that after two years on the forum, Ratimov improved his publishing habits, which is why I accepted him into one of the campaigns I manage. Despite this good improvement, I do not approve of such aggressive behavior, so I decided to include him in my exclusion list, at least until some of his tags are revised.

As for the odious figure, I think you forgot to mention that TimeLord built a career by attacking various users of lower ranks, which could not oppose him, since he was also a DT1 user. He became notorious for inappropriate feedbacks, ad hominem attacks, eventually accusing a user for being a scammer because he repaid his loan 10 days earlier than he should. These were also the last attacks of TimeLord, as after HedgeFx complained more DT users excluded him from their Trust lists:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paid2

Activity: 672
Merit: 2033

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 09:17:27 PM

It would be extremely difficult to disagree (in good faith) about the bad usage of the trust system, the examples shared are objectively borderline cases.

I don't agree at 100% with LoyceV's view on insults and offensive expressions on the forum, even if I understand his point of view well. Yes, indeed, it is allowed here, and that as adults, we can all manage to get past potential insults on a internet forum. It's a fact, we're not made of sugar and fragile.
But this community, this forum, is not a comment page for a random press article on the internet. This is just my personal point of view (I know rules are rules), but members who are DT, in the list of most recognized (and most monetizable indirectly) profiles of the forum, should be exemplary.

Son of a Romanian whore

What would a Romanian Mixtum user have thought when he saw these messages randomly on the forum?
I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but from my point of view, that's the kind of thing that could dramatically damage his credibility.

Similarly, is someone who seems to have trouble managing his emotions/anger really in a position to judge users and try to bring trust to the community? That's why I decided to distrust Ratimov when the issue in the AOBT topic happened.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 09:24:23 PM

I could care less if ratimov is or isn't in DT, but I do have a question for you. Would you care if he didn't - you? There are so many that have made DT due to the new system that do not really belong there, but you are not complaining about them, only the 1 who tagged you.

I'm not trying to discredit anything you wrote and i'll be honest, I didn't read it all as it's just too much. Did you try to solve your issue before making this topic?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 10:37:19 PM

I could care less if ratimov is or isn't in DT, but I do have a question for you. Would you care if he didn't - you? There are so many that have made DT due to the new system that do not really belong there, but you are not complaining about them, only the 1 who tagged you.

I'm not trying to discredit anything you wrote and i'll be honest, I didn't read it all as it's just too much. Did you try to solve your issue before making this topic?
Would you care yourself, I mean have you ever cared? Here nobody actually own a pair of balls to speak up.

Why? Because men shapeshift into PUSSY when money and their neck is on the line, in another words, a bunch of scum parasites with no good use other than sucking blood out of any community they join.

HAVE any of you seen a DT opening a thread to talk/argue/ discuss/debate with someone they have a problem with?
Yes? Then they are the real men, others are as described above, PUSSY. Just look at reputation board, all they do is either attacking each other or regular members,  if you see someone speaking up without the fear of retaliation, that's a man.  Others? PUSSY.

Now tell me, who is the big GUN around these woods, someone who everyone would respect and follow his examples and listen to his advices?  Someone when says: this is not right, then everyone respect his judgement and listen? You can't find one because such a person doesn't exist.

What a comedy, should someone write a wall of text to convince you of injustice? That means you are incapable of determining a blatant abuse by yourself, you are either waiting for someone with a pair to speak up, in order to muster the courage and join him, or you must be drunk not fully knowing what you are doing.   OTHERWISE, this mentality always kicks in : "why should I cause trouble and make enemies for no reason?"  Yeah the survival instinct.

Guess what? This is why none of you will ever succeed and find true happiness in life, you will continue to live like this for the rest of your life.

What can be done? Get rid of bullies, trust abusers, you will see better people will replace them, and by doing so, nobody would dare to misuse the system.   This applies to any system especially all the governments which are the sources of all the nation's misery and despair.

This mentality kicks in : ( how would I pay my rent, my debts, how can I survive if I lose my job, my position?) That's because nobody believes and trust in God anymore. The source of humanity's disgusting fate of living like animals, until you trust God, this is your life.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 11:06:28 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

This sounds backwards. As a DT1 member yourself you should care whether a trust abuser such as Ratimov (whose rating on GazetaBitcoin is not appropriate for DT IMO, as well as some others) should be excluded, instead of "what about all those other abusers". Most of the time trust abuse allegations are brought up by those who are on the receiving end of said abuse. There is nothing wrong with that and this doesn't obligate them to bring up every other abuse as well.

Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 04:00:23 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

To be honest, I haven’t read such a large wall of text in a long time and I think that the essence could have been presented more briefly.

I too haven't read a post this long in a while, since I put franky1 on ignore, and because I don't see JJG much on the forum lately, but I think the OP it's fine as it is.

It sounded to me that I have neither Ratimov nor GazetaBitcoin on my trust list and just in case I checked. I see enough evidence as presented to exclude Ratimov, but I will wait for him to defend himself as I do lately with trust issues, I am taking it patiently.

Anyway, I wanted to point out an incorrect thing Gazeta says in the text:

I cannot create completely English texts myself, without auxiliary tools.

This is forbidden by forum rule 27.

Not really. What it prohibits is the use of automatic translators to publish locals, not the other way around. It is not forbidden to use them translating from your native language to post in the global forum in English, which nowadays half of the forum does and it would be ridiculous if it was forbidden. I already gave an example once of a member with a great reputation who wrote rather poorly and went on to write very well overnight. That can only be explained by google translator, deepl.com and the like.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7950

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 04:29:29 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4), Symmetrick (2), FatFork (1)

I don't really want to take sides and get involved with the drama, but there's a couple observations I have about the situation:

- Ratimov works hard at doing... whatever it is he does, which I think is an overall net positive to the forum. Not many "outwork" him. I appreciate the bulk of his ratings, they are backed by references and for the most part make sense.

- As far as his last two ratings on GazetaBitcoin are concerned, they are wholly unnecessary and should be removed. I get that tensions run high around here sometimes but maintaining this sort of grudge helps no one in the long run.

Hope you guys can come to some sort of amicable agreement and as is famously said around here, manage to de-escalate the situation.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Plaguedeath

Activity: 672
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 04:31:10 AM

In short you left a negative feedback on Ratimov profile because he commit plagiarism and aggressive? that's not correct. Despite Ratimov did such thing, I believe many users still trust him since he earn 10K+ merits and joining in a top campaign. Trust isn't about the opinion, but I refer to trade/exchange where trust feedback is used to. But, do you think I will say Ratimov was right to leave negative feedback in your profile? nope.

It's right for you to distrust him, not leaving negative feedback.

Two wrongs don't make a right, it's simple to clear up this case, both of you need to withdraw the negative feedback and click ignore if you don't want to read his post.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16568

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 08:03:20 AM

I don't agree at 100% with LoyceV's view on insults and offensive expressions on the forum, even if I understand his point of view well. Yes, indeed, it is allowed here, and that as adults, we can all manage to get past potential insults on a internet forum. It's a fact, we're not made of sugar and fragile.
But this community, this forum, is not a comment page for a random press article on the internet. This is just my personal point of view (I know rules are rules), but members who are DT, in the list of most recognized (and most monetizable indirectly) profiles of the forum, should be exemplary.
It took me quite a while too to truely appreciate the freedoms Bitcointalk offers. You'll get there Wink
The problem with "offensive" expressions is that it's highly subjective. Some friends call each other the worst things and are still be best friends. To some people, it's just how they talk. Some people (hello Tony from Gold Rush) add "fuck" to every BEEP sentence they BEEPING make. Most people here have different backgrounds and for sure different interpretations.
Don't get me wrong: I try not to use rude language, but I also try not to hold it against someone who does. On the other hand, it often says a lot about their character.

What would a Romanian Mixtum user have thought when he saw these messages randomly on the forum?
Hopefully, he'll realize the guy who posts this has issues.

is someone who seems to have trouble managing his emotions/anger really in a position to judge users and try to bring trust to the community?
Probably not. But I've seen more users who tag first and think later.

Would you care if he didn't - you?
Speaking for myself: yes! I've spoken out against several cases that I consider abuse of the Trust system. I can imagine I'd try even harder if the abuse was against my own account.

For what it's worth: I haven't excluded Ratimov, but I don't see his feedback by default. The other users on my Trust list take care of it already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 09:17:42 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2023, 08:34:57 PM by Mr. Big

Ratimov contributed to the forum a lot, and he improved himself. But what I have seen in the AOBT thread, I never expected that. The whole conflict started there, and I was one of the spectators. The conflict did not start from post no. 214, It started from post number 224 where Gazeta said

Pardon me, but I remember that some weeks (months?) ago I sent a PM to all translators which translated this topic of mine, just after the issue with Imgur images. I added new image links inside my topic, which were working, and I asked the translators to update the image links from their translations.

From all the translators I contacted, all excepting you replied to me and also updated the links of the images from that thread.

So it does not seems fair to come here and throw accusations to the left and right (although you were not a client of this alliance and, therefore, you were also not prejudiced in any way), while you did exactly what you pointed in the above quote.

No hard feelings, but it just not seems right to act like this.

Then, the argument started with whether Ratimov was supposed to reply to GazetaBitcoin or not. The argument continued till post number 233 and in post number 234, Ratimov started to insult GazetaBitcoin, where he claimed GazetaBitcoin was Shit poster king. https://ninjastic.space/post/62898692

I did not see any F words or insults from Gazeta in that thread, while Ratimov continued using foul language to insult Gazeta.
Moreover, Ratimov was the first to leave negative feedback without any reference. I do not weight this forum, but after reading all those, it was enough for me to distrust Ratimov.

Here is another blind defender of GazetaBitcoin who is trying to turn everything inside out. The conflict began not with the nonsense that you brought here, but with a completely different post. The conversation was normal until your friend, whom you came here to defend, wrote me this post:

You had no rational reason to come here and start this drama unless you actually wanted to create some more drama or you wanted to make a few more posts for earning 15$ or whatever amount you receive for such garbage posts.

So, you had nothing constructive to defend? Then you started to defend by using foul language and being aggressive? Look, I know you have contributed a lot, and I have respect for you. But what I noticed is you cannot handle criticism. If someone criticizes you, you should reply with constructive answers and valid points. Instead, you start calling them out and using foul language (Which I do not like; you have nothing to do whether I like it or not because I am no one).

Moreover, Ratimov was the first to leave negative feedback without any reference. I do not weight this forum, but after reading all those, it was enough for me to distrust Ratimov.

1. I didn't leave reviews to anyone first, your friend, whom you are defending here, was the first to write a review to me.
2. Reviews without a reference have the same force as a review with a reference, which does not contain a single proof.

I beg pardon If I was wrong regarding who left the feedback first. Yes, I know references are not mandatory.

So from this I can state that you are a two-faced subjective character with double standards.

...I also confirm the fact that you are a two-faced character with double standards...
A friendly suggestion. Use your words wisely. Your word choice is not very great.

but you added me to distrust because I....left a review without a reference.
Wrong. I didn't distrust you because you left the feedback without reference. I distrust you because your feedback is incorrect, and I cannot trust someone with anger management issues. Who left feedback first based on their emotion and then changed it later. I cannot trust someone who tries to dig out others' mistakes and attack them, whoever talks against them. I cannot trust someone who uses foul language to defend and divert the conversation to another path, just like you are trying to create a drama with me, so everyone focuses on this drama instead of the original thread.

If you think that when I was called a shitposter, writing for money and a plagiarist, criticism that I cannot stand, then you agree with the fact that I can freely call you a spammer and a cheater, hiding behind the word CRITICISM.

Everything needs valid proof before you call someone something. Well, it is not only Gazeta who called you these things; you made some mistakes at the beginning of your forum journey, and it was talked about in many threads before. So, it's not like Gazeta created it first and was accused of being a plagiarist. Of course, it was an insult calling you a spammer and writing for money, but I believe that was because AOBT people believed there was no reason to go in that thread and call them incompetent. After all, they don't update their translations. When OP asked for proof of your claim, you could not provide it. So, that was the reason behind the insult. If someone insults me for a valid reason, I don't have to attack them.

I'm calling you two-faced because you listed a bunch of crap that you can't prove, but at the same time, you trust this review:

Do you think it was written in sanity or under the influence of anger? That is, you trust this review, which says that a plagiarist and merit whore, but in this review there is no evidence that I wrote plagiarism and that I am merit whore. It's just someone's value judgments that you call criticism.

Look Ratimov, Gazeta is on my trust list, but that does not mean I support all his judgment. I believe this feedback is controversial. Now, if you ask, then why is he on your Trust list? Well, If I am not wrong, I have seen somewhere either LoyceV or someone else suggests that if you see most of their feedback is correct, add them to your trust list. Even though I distrust you for various reasons, you still have some feedback you left to others, which is valid, and I agree with them. So, I cannot agree with 100% of Gazeta's feedback, nor can I disagree with all the feedback you left. One has to consider many things when adding/removing someone to one's trust/distrust list.

And you are constantly trying to write to me about words starting with the letter f..., which I wrote, but my opponent did not write. For me, accusations of shitposting and plagiarism are equivalent to the f-word..., don’t try to instill in me your gradation of insults.

That's the main thing I cared about when I read those posts. When I think about any DT1 member, I imagine they will be constructive with their answer; they won't attack others because they pointed out a DT member's mistake. When someone insults me, I have to check the reason behind the insult. Attacking them back won't bring me a reputation or won't make me good in front of others.

By the way, here’s another fact that you are a two-faced hypocrite with double standards. You write that you cannot trust those who use obscene language to defend themselves. I see you trust the user BitcoinGirl.Club, who recently wrote the following to me:

Once again, adding someone to my trust list does not mean I agree with all the words they write. Please read the above again.  
I have a brain inside my head and let me use mine. Once again, I request you to use your words wisely. I am trying to remain constructive here and expect a healthy discussion. But you insult me with foul language just because I do not agree with you. If you continue use these words, It surely proves that that is your usual behavior and you do this to everyone else whoever do not agree with your point of view.

Learn Bitcoin, you are entirely made up of contradictions, so I don’t see any point in communicating with you at all, since you support the idea that some people can do it, but others can’t. First understand yourself and what is fundamental to you, then tell me why you don’t trust me.

I have to judge the background as well. The same sentences could mean different things in different situations.

Etranger

Activity: 518
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 11:15:19 AM

I am very far from being a Trust system expert, and I definitely don't find myself in a place to assert or deny what has been said about Ratimov, since I do not monitor his forum activities with such close attention, but what caught my attention is the part about him abusing the merit system in order to create some sort of an army of minions, who would defend him. I get that after what I am going to write, someone will consider me as such an example, but I definitely don't see myself that way, because, firstly, I don't have such close connections with him, and secondly, I don't really try to defend him, I am just sharing some of my observations.

A couple of days ago we had a brief discussion with Ratimov in one of the Russian topics, where we touched the topic about his thread for helping newbies and those who have little merits left to rank up. And from that discussion I can conclude, that Ratimov checks those application precisely and don't give merits away on the right and left, he searches for valuable, interesting and constructive content, which really deserves to be merited. I believe, if he would want to create an army of grateful followers, he would merit everyone indiscriminately, because it would increase his chances to being worshiped by others. However, in my opinion, he doesn't make gifts and doesn't merit those users nobody else merits, he just helping those who deserve to rank up obtain this higher rank a little bit faster.

Another thought which came into my mind doesn't even have the direct connection to Ratimov`s actions. It is about merit system in general. There were a situation in OP`s post about Ratimov having so much merit for plagiarised content and absence of original thoughts. However, my question is following: why did he even get so much merit and continues getting even more? Is not this problem not with what he writes but with the fact that a lot, I mean, really a lot of forum members find his posts somehow useful and send him merits?

I keep seeing many users trying to justify the objectivity of the merit system. I disagree with that, because I believe, that merit system is subjective in its roots. People send merits for something they like or agree with, but as much often they send merits to those post which have already been merited, especially by high rank users, not even trying to involve in the written themselves. That is why, I would formulate my main question like this: is Ratimov the only one here guilty for abusing merit system or has he "being helped" to do this by everyone who has ever sent him at least one merit?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3154

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 11:17:14 AM

2. Reviews without a reference have the same force as a review with a reference, which does not contain a single proof.

This is still not an argument for the validity of feedback without a reference. Honestly, I am surprised that such an attitude comes from you.

btw. You are one of the users who opened perhaps the largest number of new topics, why was it a problem for you to open another one where you will present all the evidence and point feedback to them?

I always communicate with people without insults until they start trying to insult me.

Looking from a neutral point of view, I am not convinced that this statement of yours is correct.
Also, this is not a valid argument for insulting anyone either, and here I am quite surprised to what level you have raised the severity of the insults. I am referring to some of your feedback and statements quoted in the first post.
Tending to be a renowned member of this forum, you should be much more moderate in the discussion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jokers10
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2962

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:48:37 PM

Yeap, tribalism, what a wonderful reason to diminish the weight of words of some potential discussion parties in advance. But you know, the idea of tribalism have a negative side as well. Guess, who was the first one I ever distrusted?

Yeap, Ratimov. And it was meaningful decision to add him to my Trust list with a ~. There was a discussion of how is it correct to work with a Trust system and how is not. And Ratimov stayed with a ~ for several weeks until he showed that he understood what was the problem. It took more than a year before I added him without a ~.

I saw the discussion which lead to this situation before it was deleted from the topic on the forum. And as I see it, it was over before GazetaBitcoin came, no one was offended, everyone saw the point in the other's words but saw no reason to change an own position. Then there was a short discussion full of mutual misunderstanding between GazetaBitcoin and Ratimov with a result of mutual tags. And I'd say that both sides were too involved and too emotional then, so I'm not going to say that any part was right, misunderstanding was from both sides. And tags from both sides were mistakes. I didn't want to add fuel to that, so I didn't want to take part in that, LoyceV said it better than I could:

At last, my name is listed here as well! I feel honored to be part of this select group! /s
WTF are you guys doing over there? Shocked

Ratimov's plagiarism loophole has been discussed before, in several topics. He didn't get banned for it, which means Mods think it's okay. If Mods think it's okay, who am I to disagree?
Bad and rude language is allowed, and shouldn't be a reason for negative feedback either. The same for retaliation feedback.

My take: both of you should remove the negative feedback. If I would loan either one of you $100, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't scam me. That's what the Trust system is for, and that means negative feedback is unwarranted.
You guys don't like each other: that's okay! Agree to disagree. Ignore each other. Or get a beer together. Find common ground instead of drama.

To quote upper management:
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.
All that being said, I still discourage retaliatory ratings, and with these changes I encourage people to try to "bury the hatchet" and de-escalate rather than trying to use any increased retaliatory power you now have.

I hoped that it will end in some way like that.

And I still think that everything in this case is personal and emotional from both sides. And I still think that the best idea is to do like LoyceV said.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 04:24:52 PM

Ratimov contributed to the forum a lot, and he improved himself. But what I have seen in the AOBT thread, I never expected that. The whole conflict started there, and I was one of the spectators. The conflict did not start from post no. 214, It started from post number 224 where Gazeta said

[...]

I gave the thread [AOBT] and this thread a thorough read best I can, I think the problem actually began from 213, where Ratimov appeared [out of the blue, if I may add my personal opinion] and shared his opinion about the pseudo-usefulness of the translations made by the group, which mostly done pro-bono.

I have to say his opinion is not without merit, I can see where this opinion came from, a concern that a service being translated could not help cater the needs and questions made by the readers. However, two things that worth mentioning here are: (1) the translation made by AOBT [pro bono, if I may add, though it's a bit irrelevant] are mostly about educating articles, not a service, and (2) they do follow ups with the member of the local boards, so I think the concern, though appreciated, was not really... necessary.

Even if a translated topic got neglected [let's assume, not sure if it really happens], one the purpose of the translation itself serve is as a bridge that gives, "opportunity to deal with the topic or to draw attention to the topic through these translations and to be a kind of starting point for further discussions in the native language." The AOBT are there to facilitate. I am sure if a platform or a service that got their article translated for free by them feel the need to hire someone to translate and manage the local communities, the AOBT are more than willing to step down.

Things got escalated [rather quickly] when Ratimov argued that a translated topic "needs to be supported, sometimes publishing some updates regarding the service or the operation of its individual components", which Gazeta pointed out that one of Ratimov's own translation did not meet this "standard".

Can things be dealt better? I believe, yes. As Learn Bitcoin said, the conflict start from post 224, when Gazeta pointed out and hand-fed Ratimov his own statement, and things snowballed ever since. I personally think [thus, naturally, it's my very own opinion] things can ended there and wouldn't come to this point if #225 were worded better... or #232.

Moving to the topic being asked in title, if Ratimov should [or should not] be in DT... due to... many reasons said on that impressive essay. I think one that's eligible to be weighted is the feedback he left. The plagiarism? I am not familiar with that case, and I am currently not in mood to dig that deep, but I think it's a common agreement and knowledge that the article was plagiarized, based on several people's words. Loophole aside, let's suppose it's true, then at best it warrant a red tag, not a tilde.

The feedback he left though, is retaliatory and false, baseless at best. Now that arguably warrant a tilde. Should it be given, though? By the time I began drafting my post, I can see that he still had that feedback, but I realized he removed it in between the time needed to finish this draft [I made this in between activities in real world, so... it took me hours]. If he still had it, I'll say yes, it's a trust abuse, but the fact that he's willing to retract them and apologize means he's willing to learn [of course, we can assume there are other possible reason behind that decision, but let's not dwell on that] and admit he made mistakes. I'll ignore his past sent feedback too, because [as I said previously] I am not that interested in digging dirt or chasing ghost of the past.

So, for now, I am refraining from the Tilde. However if future shows that the same situation happen again, then I think there's not much we can do.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 05:29:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2023, 06:15:53 AM by GazetaBitcoin

I agree that the topic is somehow long, but at tried to shorten it as much as possible. But I could not shorten it much more, as I had to present the 3 pillars on which Ratimov managed to get his "position of authority" from which he acts like a bully on the forum and intimidates everybody here: 1) win thousands of merits through plagiarism / copy-paste; 2) earn enough appreciation from 1) thus he enters in DT; 3) build an army as a MS. Ultimately, after he consolidated these 3 pillars he transformed them into a weapon and started acting like a street thug with anyone which dares to confront him. And proving my allegation with evidence needed a long text, indeed...

Nevertheless, I can say that what you said is true, but I have long noticed that after two years on the forum, Ratimov improved his publishing habits

Indeed, he changed -- he did not plagiarize anymore after he was caught doing this. Then again: if it was no plagiarism, thus he would risk no ban for presenting others' work as being his, why did he stop using the remarkable infamous introduction "In this article I would like to touch upon such a theme [...]"?

As for the odious figure, I think you forgot to mention that TimeLord built a career by attacking various users of lower ranks, which could not oppose him, since he was also a DT1 user.

Good point! In fact, in the topic which Ratimov hid in the Archival board, hoping nobody finds it there and which he managed to have deleted afterwords (for hiding evidence against him) -- from which I presented some screenshots -- suchmoon made a very good observation there:

So suchmoon also observed the similarity of TL's and Ratimov's actions of bullying and pretending to be a thug in front of others.

TimeLord was eliminated from DT1 and the damage he made was smaller than Ratimov's. TimeLord abused his DT powers but he did not plagiarize. He did not steal anybody's work. Ratimov built his career through this theft. So why is Ratimov kept in DT1, since TL was eliminated for such "flexing of muscles" in front of others?

This sounds backwards. As a DT1 member yourself you should care whether a trust abuser such as Ratimov (whose rating on GazetaBitcoin is not appropriate for DT IMO, as well as some others) should be excluded, instead of "what about all those other abusers".

Thank you for pointing this out, suchmoon.

yahoo, I respect you, but I believe that you should read whole OP first.

Anyway, I wanted to point out an incorrect thing Gazeta says in the text

I asked mprep about this, in order to see if it is allowed or not. If it is allowed, my bad. It would mean that Ratimov did not break rule 27, he only stole others' work without breaking rule 27.

In short you left a negative feedback on Ratimov profile because he commit plagiarism and aggressive? that's not correct.

I highly doubt it's incorrect.

Despite Ratimov did such thing, I believe many users still trust him since he earn 10K+ merits and joining in a top campaign.

Of course he is trusted, after he built his whole career on lies and theft.

It's right for you to distrust him, not leaving negative feedback.

Theft deserves negative feedback.

Would you care if he didn't - you?
Speaking for myself: yes! I've spoken out against several cases that I consider abuse of the Trust system.

I also take this opportunity to reply to yahoo that yes, I also cared in other situations. Let's take, for example, TL's case, where I encouraged all his supporters to distrust him for acting like a bully in front of other users.

For what it's worth: I haven't excluded Ratimov, but I don't see his feedback by default. The other users on my Trust list take care of it already.

For consistency purposes, to say the least, perhaps you could act now like in TL's case? It's same matter here. But worst.

why did he even get so much merit and continues getting even more?

Why he earned so much merits? Because he managed to lure many people that his writings belong to him while, in fact, they were others' work. Why he is still getting merits? There are many answers here. 1) Some don't know what he did in the past; 2) some sided with him no matter what; 3) Some actually do find his posts useful; 4) More merits attract more merits. The lattest is, somehow a curiosity, similar to more money attract more money. Like the poor which become only more poor and the rich which get richer.

is Ratimov the only one here guilty for abusing merit system or has he "being helped" to do this by everyone who has ever sent him at least one merit?

Doing a mistake is in human nature; not correcting a mistake once it was found is bad. Those willing to correct this mistake can do it.

I gave the thread [AOBT] and this thread a thorough read best I can, I think the problem actually began from 213, where Ratimov appeared [...]

I kindly ask you and all the others as well to not let yourselves lured once more by this Ratimov. Aren't you seeing how he tries, once, again, to distract you from the main topic and forward the attention to anything else excepting the OP's main subject? I already warned everybody about his slippery way of getting the attention off from him.

^DireWolf spoke very well here, as indeed, Ratimov when he is unable to state something to defend himsef (I mean something true) he usually attacks the accuser. This will be proven a few more times within this topic and it's a disgusting manner and a futile attempt of trying to get the attention of the public off you and direct it to someone else. Ratimov always does these, as I will show below. [...]

^Probably, this statement of The Pharmacist -- a very important member of the forum -- was what determined Ratimov to try to hide his disgusting attacks toward airfinex, attacks which were only meant to distract public's attention from his plagiarism and redirect this attention toward airfinex. [...]

So as you see, once more, he accuses the one stating something about him for the same thing. The same ridiculous way of trying to distract the attention from him towards the one he is talking to, as I explained above. And, of course, presenting no evidence. [...]

This is a dumb way of trying to distract readers attention from him towards someone else -- me, in this case. This is the same behavior used also by TimeLord.

Now he joined this thread and started some back and forth with Learn Bitcoin, in order to distract everybody from the main problem here: his constant abuse of Trust system, which he does for years in a row! Since he got there! It is really not relevant where his attacks from AOBT thread started. What happened there is just one more proof that he weaponized Trust system and uses it whenever he pleases.

The feedback he left though, is retaliatory and false, baseless at best. Now that arguably warrant a tilde. Should it be given, though? By the time I began drafting my post, I can see that he still had that feedback, but I realized he removed it in between the time needed to finish this draft [...]. If he still had it, I'll say yes, it's a trust abuse, but the fact that he's willing to retract them and apologize means he's willing to learn [of course, we can assume there are other possible reason behind that decision, but let's not dwell on that] and admit he made mistakes.

Actually, let's dwell on that. And we should dwell on that because right now he is doing precisely what he did all these years:
- act like a caveman in front of his pray when he wants to bully someone
- damage the dignity / trustworthiness of that person by insulting him in all possible ways, combined with Trust exclusion and / or negative feedback consisting only in insults and with no reference link (obviously, no ref link can be provided when you call someone "degenerate", right? -- unless he would have a medical statement saying the respective one is, in fact, a degenerate -- I hope my sarcasm is not subtle at all)
- realize that what he did only prejudices his own image, in case DT users (and not just them) see him acting again in such disgusting way
- retract his abusive feedbacks and offer "peace", which also involves that the counterparty should retract all he said about Ratimov, although such allegations were true (!!!)

I already detailed all these in OP and here he is doing the same:

- he left me not 1, but 2 negative feedbacks; he added one more neutral -- "just to be there"; all are buch of shitwords with no reference link and consisting only in insults toward me
- he realizes that some will see his abusive feedbacks so he deletes one of the negative ones and edits the remaining one, in order to contain less insults but he keeps it full of lies
- offers a "generous peace", in order to have me remove my feedback where I state that he is a thief (and I also present evidence for my statements).

I can't believe I am still explaining all these, but what he does is like this:
- beat someone on the street
- apologize
- walk 10 blocks forward
- beat someone else
- apologize again.

The some come up and say: "but the poor man apologized, did he apologize?".

This is a mistake. Beating one or another should not be tolerated. And apologies in such cases are merely nothing. Similar here: he throws negative fedbacks to his left and his right, consisting in nothing but insults then he deletes them once users' attention (especially DT users' attention) is on him. Then someone comes up and says: "but he retracted his feedback, did he?". Or "but he apologized, didn't he?". You see the irony here, holydarkness? Such thing should not be tolerated in DT.

I'll ignore his past sent feedback too, because [as I said previously] I am not that interested in digging dirt or chasing ghost of the past.

His past is very important here. Because it shows that he always acted like this. So what you see now is not a rare incident, but his usual behavior.

My offer still stands.

This will be the only occasion when I am addressing to you here. This topic is addressed by me to other users, so I don't have anything to discuss with you anymore.
My answer to your "peaceful" proposal is the following one: my feedback will stay at your profile until I die or until this forum won't exist anymore. You may shower me in negative feedbacks, you may insult me and my family as much as you can, leave a thousand of negative feedbacks and one more thousand neutral ones, all with no ref link for your insults (obviously, how else?), yet my feedback on your profile will remain there forever. You built a career here on lies, shenanigans, deception, abuses and theft.

I already apologized to the community in that topic for that drama and deleted all my posts.

Good for you! It were even better if you did this with open heart, not only to cover your tracks and your miserable character.

If GazetaBitcoin needs my apology and he was offended by my words, then I also apologize to him for all the dirty words. Nothing personal

Nothing personal?

Nothing personal?

You stupid motherfucker, you still won’t calm down. Not only are you an offended idiot, but you are also a fucking whore
you fucking degenerate

True, sounds like nothing personal indeed.

I do not approve of such aggressive behavior, so I decided to include him in my exclusion list
I decided to distrust Ratimov when the issue in the AOBT topic happened.

I can only salute your decision to distrust him. Similar, I salute the decision of NeuroticFish for doing the same and the decisions of sheenshane and 1miau and Nestade for deleting him from their Trust lists.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 05:57:21 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2023, 06:26:44 PM by digaran

You built a career here on lies, shenanigans, deception, abuses and theft.

Why are you acting as the judge in a case where you are the accused, I mean can you see the problem here? DT members are "supposedly trusted" members of this forum, not only trusted for trade related deals but also for their judgements, have you ever seen a judge in court to act as the judge of his own case if he was the accused?

IMO, people like you could be trusted with millions when doing a business deal, but you are not fit for a "judge" position if you see no problem in your last post I quoted.

Let me check your trust feedbacks.😉

Edit, anyways, I think everybody knows neg, pos, neutral feedback is no longer considered to hold any value for business, since business related trust is now based on flags, trust feedback really means nothing, yet you have to remove any one who misuses DT power.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 06:02:18 PM
Merited by NeuroticFish (5), LoyceV (4)

I can't be arsed to dig through archives, but Ratimov had a post here in this thread that I was replying to and he removed it. Something about reconciliation. Anyway, it sounded like an extortion attempt, like remove negative things you said about me and I'll remove my red trust. Also he removed and reposted his red trust on GazetaBitcoin, which I think shows that any such "deal offers" don't mean shit.

FWIW I suggested that GazetaBitcoin should remove their red rating on Ratimov and not engage in tit-for-tat. I do believe however that weaponizing the trust system the way Ratimov does is not acceptable but because of the spineless nature of DT1 there is basically no recourse.

"Oh but his other ratings are ok"... well tough shit, Lauda had a bunch of good ratings and was 100x more valuable to the forum than Ratimov ever will be, and got excluded. One can be a valuable forum member outside of DT.

holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 06:53:38 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I can't be arsed to dig through archives, but Ratimov had a post here in this thread that I was replying to and he removed it. Something about reconciliation. Anyway, it sounded like an extortion attempt, like remove negative things you said about me and I'll remove my red trust. Also he removed and reposted his red trust on GazetaBitcoin, which I think shows that any such "deal offers" don't mean shit.

[...]

Sadly, I noticed one post was missing from this thread too, simply because mine used to be #21 when I left this thread, and returned with it being #20. And the negative feedback also returned.

If I may summon it back from the depth of the darkness...

Ratimov, may I ask why the new feedback while on the previous [removed] post you said you tried to do everything you could to resolve this conflict by removing the tag? Was it because the deal is off the table, because Gazeta refuses to remove his tag? Thus, what Gazeta said somewhat contain some degree of truth in it, that what you tried to do was to deal yourself out of a stuation?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀