Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:37:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 40 (40.8%)
I'll give it a shot. - 34 (34.7%)
Not a chance. - 16 (16.3%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 8 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 15714 times)
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 88

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 12:52:39 PM

Hello family! I have been sick for a while now, which is why I was not fully active in the forum, but I am happy I am getting stronger; I can now hold my phone and play with my keyboard. I can see a lot of developments have happened since I was not fully active; I will take my time to go through them. Hopefully, I will resume my push-up on Wednesday. It is good to be back in here.
Welcome back mayor of ogba am also happy you are getting stronger be sure you get full recovery before you can resume with your fitness training. I will advise since you are just recovering from the sickness you should try and reduce the intensity and length of your workout when you finally resume your push-up exercise. Once more welcome back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Jerrycrypto2024

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 02:48:59 PM

Hello family! I have been sick for a while now, which is why I was not fully active in the forum, but I am happy I am getting stronger; I can now hold my phone and play with my keyboard. I can see a lot of developments have happened since I was not fully active; I will take my time to go through them. Hopefully, I will resume my push-up on Wednesday. It is good to be back in here.

Mayor that is my experience lately last week I am not myself serious fever, after some test I was told I have malaria+ I begin to question myself if the exercise has nothing to do with eliminating or standing as anti body to fight this so called malaria that always attack us here in our nation. I still believe that what I passed through the exercise even help to reduce the effect it would have taken because of some sweaty that do go out of My body during the process of push, I am suspecting two things either the food I ate if the water because I am not too expose to mosquito in few months now or the malaria has been in my system but surface when it wishes I thank God for quick recovery as my push up will continue this week.
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 07:41:06 PM

Mayor that is my experience lately last week I am not myself serious fever, after some test I was told I have malaria+ I begin to question myself if the exercise has nothing to do with eliminating or standing as anti body to fight this so called malaria that always attack us here in our nation. I still believe that what I passed through the exercise even help to reduce the effect it would have taken because of some sweaty that do go out of My body during the process of push, I am suspecting two things either the food I ate if the water because I am not too expose to mosquito in few months now or the malaria has been in my system but surface when it wishes I thank God for quick recovery as my push up will continue this week.
Exercise cannot help us beat malaria totally because when we are beaten by mosquitoes, our blood is affected, and there is nothing exercise can do at that time to prevent us from suffering from malaria. But because of this push-up challenge and the help of Artemether and Lumefantrine, I was able to recover in two days. You can also start to sleep under a treated mosquito net so that you will not experience this for a long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
promise444c5

Activity: 322
Merit: 176

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 08:46:46 PM

~

Exercise cannot help us beat malaria totally because when we are beaten by mosquitoes, our blood is affected, and there is nothing exercise can do at that time to prevent us from suffering from malaria. But because of this push-up challenge and the help of Artemether and Lumefantrine, I was able to recover in two days. You can also start to sleep under a treated mosquito net so that you will not experience this for a long time.
It's wet  season actually and I know both of you are from the same country as mine where wet seasone is prone to malaria  due to increase in more breeding spaces for mosquitoes .

True! Exercise can't protect against malaria  instead it will hasten it  making you much more weaker.... taking precautions towards the prevention of malaria Is the best solution you could possibly get,buying an  anti-mosquito Repellent should probably help this period too.

Stay healthy and  take care of your self
welcome back @Mayor of ogba

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 308
Merit: 599

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 09:27:21 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 03:26:43 AM by DirtyKeyboard

Another day another little victory to celebrate, thanks to this amazing thread my health has been restored rapidly quite faster than I thought, I’m super proud to let you all know that from tomorrow I’ll begin registering my push-ups as I feel like I’m in so much good shape and I’d love to keep track of my progress likewise everyone here.

A lot of us here have been of massive encouragement to others and passed on a resilient will power to keep on going, I speak from experience because some days I wake up and I feel totally exhausted not wanting to leave my bed but I’d remember this challenge and push myself from my bed to the floor don’t be scared guys it’s not a lot of distance and I resume my push-ups.

Let’s keep up and keep hope to achieve our goal thanks guys for this challenge once again....
It's better to keep up than to catch up!  But, all things in moderation, even moderation once in a while.  
Yes!  Thanks again to OgNasty for hearing about this challenge and then bringing it to us. Smiley

Dang man.  That's tough to hear.  Hope you take it easy and be smart on your road to recovery.  

To everybody, hopefully this makes reporting your progress a bit easier.  The linked google doc spreadsheet will help you keep track of your push ups, and format your report for you.  Grin
Single Use Only or Daily Running Totals.  Once you see the spreadsheet click File (follow red arrow in pic below) then click Make a copy.  Follow the directions in green and blue.  

Here's the magic in H9 if you want to make your own. 
Code:
=CONCATENATE($A$7,",",$A$9,",",B9,",",D9,",",$H$7,"-", TEXT(E9, "0#"), "-", TEXT(F9, "0#"))
Google sheets has upped their concatenate game.  Let me know if you have questions. Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1izzv97xphv_YdRcvoQhsA61Fj5oDCai_4wOkC0-jKr4/edit?usp=sharing
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1izzv97xphv_YdRcvoQhsA61Fj5oDCai_4wOkC0-jKr4/edit?usp=sharing

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 12:48:01 AM

[edited out]
So how about, if one has less than 10 pushups per day and no reports for more than 10 days, they are out, but we keep their Team Pushups in the total (if that isn't too difficult).
100k,DirtyKeyboard,99,9893,2024-05-18

Personally, I believe that it is fair to exclude pushers whose reported pushups do not  calculate to an average of at least 10 pushups per day.

Yet, I am not too excited about any new requirement that pushup reports have to be ongoing in order to be required.  In other words, I see no problem with a person ONLY reporting once or twice and then no longer reporting.. both including their name in the table and also including their results in the total.  It seems more problematic if you have some hidden substantive numbers that are adding to the report, but the data is not in the table so that someone might be able to manually calculate and check from the table if the totals add up.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DirtyKeyboard

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 03:14:25 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

[edited out]
So how about, if one has less than 10 pushups per day and no reports for more than 10 days, they are out, but we keep their Team Pushups in the total (if that isn't too difficult).

Personally, I believe that it is fair to exclude pushers whose reported pushups do not  calculate to an average of at least 10 pushups per day.

Yet, I am not too excited about any new requirement that pushup reports have to be ongoing in order to be required.  In other words, I see no problem with a person ONLY reporting once or twice and then no longer reporting.. both including their name in the table and also including their results in the total.  It seems more problematic if you have some hidden substantive numbers that are adding to the report, but the data is not in the table so that someone might be able to manually calculate and check from the table if the totals add up.
The bolded bit was only for reporters averaging less than 10 pushups per day, sort of making them show up for motivational coaching. Smiley I do agree with you now, that there should be no hidden pushups.  In or out of both tables.
We might want to establish the reason(s) for removal from the tables; to keep the table short, to keep our Team Pusher average at a certain level, to maintain a level of prestige, etc?   Just in case I need to send out any form letters.   Wink

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:46:08 AM

Just in case I need to send out any form letters.   Wink

Yeah.. let's practice the beginning of a draft "form letter":

"It has come to our attention that......"

hahahahaha

Who is "our?"

Our = "me and my bot" = DirtyKeyboard and his pushups script

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DirtyKeyboard

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:20:37 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 08:14:07 AM by DirtyKeyboard

Just in case I need to send out any form letters.   Wink

Yeah.. let's practice the beginning of a draft "form letter":

"It has come to our attention that......"

hahahahaha

Who is "our?"

Our = "me and my bot" = DirtyKeyboard and his pushups script
Me?!? You're the one wanting to kick people off.  I wanted vapourminer to stay on.   Cheesy

But for real DailyScript, your reports are too messed up to be reliable.  Day 3 and day 22, stated as day 89, reports shown.
Code:
3	299	2024-04-27
4 2024-04-28
5 2024-04-29
6 2024-04-30
7 2024-05-01
8 2024-05-02
9 2024-05-03
10 2024-05-04
11 2024-05-05
12 2024-05-06
13 2024-05-07
14 2024-05-08
15 2024-05-09
16 2024-05-10
17 2024-05-11
18 2024-05-12
19 2024-05-13
20 2024-05-14
21 2024-05-15
22 488 2024-05-16
Researched from here: https://ninjastic.space/search?author=DailyScript&topic_id=5484350
Get it together, this is serious business.  Wink  Use the spreadsheet I shared above.

I don't really trust these table reports where the pushup average has no decimal points anyway.   Grin

100k,DirtyKeyboard,100,10000,2024-05-19
EDIT:

DirtyKeyboard

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:25:14 AM

╭───────────────────┬────────┬───────────┬─────────────┬──────────┬─────────┬──────────────╮
│ Username          │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │ % of    │    Days till │
│                   │     In │      Done │ Seen        │          │ Total   │   next digit │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼─────────┼──────────────┤
│ 7juju             │     77 │     11550 │ 2024-05-01  │   150    │ 7.71%   │          590 │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼─────────┼──────────────┤
│ proty             │      4 │       504 │ 2024-05-12  │   126    │ 0.34%   │            4 │
│ Obari             │      3 │       115 │ 2024-05-07  │    38.33 │ 0.08%   │           24 │
│ Tmoonz            │     81 │      8457 │ 2024-05-18  │   104.41 │ 5.64%   │           15 │
│ Gallar            │     55 │      8289 │ 2024-05-19  │   150.71 │ 5.53%   │           12 │
│ Bravut            │      4 │       285 │ 2024-04-20  │    71.25 │ 0.19%   │           11 │
│ Obim34            │     63 │      3890 │ 2024-05-14  │    61.75 │ 2.60%   │           99 │
│ Obulis            │     13 │      1150 │ 2024-05-16  │    88.46 │ 0.77%   │          101 │
│ Kwarkam           │     52 │     10560 │ 2024-04-19  │   203.08 │ 7.04%   │          441 │
│ I_Anime           │     77 │      5662 │ 2024-05-18  │    73.53 │ 3.78%   │           59 │
│ OgNasty           │    105 │     10600 │ 2024-05-16  │   100.95 │ 7.07%   │          886 │
│ Antonil           │     54 │      2102 │ 2024-05-04  │    38.93 │ 1.40%   │          203 │
│ Dracoco           │      2 │        90 │ 2024-05-04  │    45    │ 0.06%   │            1 │
│ Kelward           │      3 │        50 │ 2024-05-15  │    16.67 │ 0.03%   │            3 │
│ Troytech          │     45 │      4605 │ 2024-05-04  │   102.33 │ 3.07%   │           53 │
│ Ambatman          │     19 │      2115 │ 2024-04-30  │   111.32 │ 1.41%   │           71 │
│ Tungbulu          │     12 │      1412 │ 2024-04-28  │   117.67 │ 0.94%   │           73 │
│ Notalony          │     19 │      1723 │ 2024-05-15  │    90.68 │ 1.15%   │           92 │
│ Jewan420          │     12 │       910 │ 2024-05-17  │    75.83 │ 0.61%   │            2 │
│ Zackz5000         │     73 │      9131 │ 2024-05-15  │   125.08 │ 6.09%   │            7 │
│ Ricardo11         │     67 │      3683 │ 2024-05-09  │    54.97 │ 2.46%   │          115 │
│ SickDayIn         │      2 │        60 │ 2024-04-28  │    30    │ 0.04%   │            2 │
│ AmaGold70         │     12 │      1000 │ 2024-05-14  │    83.33 │ 0.67%   │          109 │
│ JayJuanGee        │    103 │     20610 │ 2024-05-17  │   200.1  │ 13.75%  │          397 │
│ teamsherry        │     39 │      4155 │ 2024-05-18  │   106.54 │ 2.77%   │           55 │
│ Bd officer        │     56 │      3874 │ 2024-05-14  │    69.18 │ 2.58%   │           89 │
│ CossyBlack        │     33 │      5835 │ 2024-05-18  │   176.82 │ 3.89%   │           24 │
│ adultcrypto       │     21 │      1575 │ 2024-05-02  │    75    │ 1.05%   │          113 │
│ Judith87403       │     50 │       800 │ 2024-04-22  │    16    │ 0.53%   │           13 │
│ hardyrobust       │      1 │        70 │ 2024-05-07  │    70    │ 0.05%   │            1 │
│ promise444c5      │     47 │      1930 │ 2024-05-17  │    41.06 │ 1.29%   │          197 │
│ Cityhunter34      │     18 │      1580 │ 2024-05-18  │    87.78 │ 1.05%   │           96 │
│ DirtyKeyboard     │    100 │     10000 │ 2024-05-19  │   100    │ 6.67%   │          900 │
│ Mayor of Ogba     │     79 │     10626 │ 2024-05-15  │   134.51 │ 7.09%   │          665 │
│ Smilevictorobinna │      9 │       900 │ 2024-04-30  │   100    │ 0.60%   │            1 │
╰───────────────────┴────────┴───────────┴─────────────┴──────────┴─────────┴──────────────╯
╭───────────┬───────────┬───────────────┬──────────────┬──────────────────┬───────────┬─────────────╮
│      Team │   Pushers │       Pushups │         Days │   Pushups/Pusher │   Pushups │   Days till │
│   Pushups │           │    per Pusher │   per Pusher │          per Day │   per Day │     200_000 │
├───────────┼───────────┼───────────────┼──────────────┼──────────────────┼───────────┼─────────────┤
│    149898 │        35 │        4282.8 │      40.2857 │          106.311 │   3720.87 │     13.4651 │
╰───────────┴───────────┴───────────────┴──────────────┴──────────────────┴───────────┴─────────────╯
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
|         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |
0k       20k       40k       60k       80k       100k      120k      140k      160k      180k      200k

Obulis

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:56:07 AM

The vibe is on. Daily vitality
My 14th report

100k,Obulis,14,1240,2024-05-20
Briankimp1

Activity: 129
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:39:26 AM

Welcome back Mayor, wish you quick recovery and the best health conditions through this rainy season, I’d like to extend my wishes to everyone of us wishing you all maximum health.

As I previous said I’d be officially registering my push-ups from today thanks guys for the support and courage this far, hope to keep up and keep strong.

100k, Briankimp1, 1, 15, 2024-05-20
Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:50:08 AM

I want to appreciate this thread for giving me a reason to start exercising, something that I've not given priority for a very long time, and after Bitcoin hits $100k, I'm not going to stop this daily pushups. My day 1 was 13, my day 2 was 2 sets, 10,8, today I've done 3 sets 8,5,6. I'll be adding 1 set everyday, until I reach 10 sets a day, hopefully the pains in my arms will be reducing and I'll be pushing more in every set. My count will be 100k,kelward,3,50,2024-05-15.
It's good to be back on this inspirational thread to give my report, but first I'd like to say that the activities on this thread is very energetic, thanks to you all.

I said that I was going to add 1 set everyday till I reach 10 sets a day, my day 4 was 4 sets, a total of 34 pushups, I got excited and added some squats, result was that I had to take 2 days rest because I couldn't move my laps. So my official day, 5 was 47, and day 6 today 41 pushups. Hope to reach 10 sets, 100 pushups and beyond in a day. My summary is 100k, Kelward,6,174,2024-05-20

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 12:57:02 PM

[edited out]

Actually not that some are not participating some persons interest begin to drop as dirty keyboard could not capture there details of report unlike me though I don't loss interest but still push up but don't do daily report I tried to see how I will follow existing format in my daily report twice I tried dirty keyboard said the format is not correct I need pulse in the report as, because of this experience me too believe others may face similar challenge who are doing the push up but don't report, there is one benefit I have seen in the pushups challenge which is more important to me personally before the report is the health benefits which I can't ceased to participate or deceive audience I don't even need supervisor to continue on this practice.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 02:20:43 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

If you look at the benefits of doing push ups with one hand, it will increase our arm strength. Because if we do push ups with one hand, as far as I know, the muscles that are more affected are not the chest muscles, but the forearm muscles or arm muscles. So if you just want to make your arms stronger, it is true that doing push ups with one hand can be quite an appropriate exercise.

Then if you look at the shortcomings, doing push ups with one hand does not have a wide range in building muscles throughout the body. The reason is, the affected muscles do not widen like push ups in general (two arms). Because push ups in general can provide benefits for building chest muscles, abdominal muscles, wing muscles, triceps muscles and also back muscles. Meanwhile, doing push ups with one hand only has the benefit of building the triceps and forearm muscles.
So, those are the advantages and disadvantages of doing push ups with only one hand.

Apart from that, I also have my own alternative way to be successful and get used to doing push ups with one hand. Maybe the method shown in the picture you show is indeed a good way to be able to do push ups with one hand. However, according to my personal experience, the method shown in the picture is less effective. The point is that the steps shown in the image you show are too fast (other stages are skipped). Because personally, when I had the desire to do push ups with one hand, at that time I had been doing push ups for approximately 8 months very consistently. So basically I feel like regular push ups (two hands) are no longer challenging for me. Therefore I intend to do push ups with one hand. And the methods or stages that I used at that time,
Currently, without realizing it, I, who always do DCA on bitcoin, have forgotten the importance of taking time to exercise. This year I have been sitting in front of the computer more and rarely doing outdoor activities or light exercise. So when the Btc I collected continued to accumulate, it turned out that this was also accompanied by an accumulation of fat in my body. Grin

I looked in the mirror and realized that I had lost the ideal body shape I had several years ago. In the past, I was also an active person in sports. After I became a trader, I started to lose my habit of exercising little by little and at the end of the year I started to have more and more fat on my body. And maybe I should take part in this activity. It seems quite fun and healthy to get used to a routine of 100 push-ups every day. But I was quite surprised because previously I could do more than 20 push-ups in one session. But nowadays I even struggle with 10 to 15 push-ups. This seems like a clear warning to me. that I have to start living a healthy life again. Although maybe I will forget to make a report here. But I will start from tomorrow. today I actually tried it. But I can only do a little no more than 15 push-ups. In fact I hope I can continue even though BTC has exceeded $100k.  Grin
But I may have to go through a readjustment stage. Because I know that after not exercising for a long time and starting to exercise again, the body will react uncomfortably after the first day. Hopefully I can also get to the stage of being able to do push ups with one hand.  But my main focus is to be consistent or disciplined from now on. I don't want to be left behind by all of you guys.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 05:49:06 PM
Merited by Zackz5000 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Welcome back Mayor, wish you quick recovery and the best health conditions through this rainy season, I’d like to extend my wishes to everyone of us wishing you all maximum health.

As I previous said I’d be officially registering my push-ups from today thanks guys for the support and courage this far, hope to keep up and keep strong.

100k, Briankimp1, 1, 15, 2024-05-20
Thank you, Briankimp1. Your push-up report is not properly arranged in the right way; there shouldn't be spaces in your push-up report. Your push-up report should be like this:100k,Briankimp1,1,15,2024-05-20
quote author=Zackz5000 link=topic=5484350.msg64097689#msg64097689 date=1716123159]
Welcome back mayor of ogba am also happy you are getting stronger be sure you get full recovery before you can resume with your fitness training. I will advise since you are just recovering from the sickness you should try and reduce the intensity and length of your workout when you finally resume your push-up exercise. Once more welcome back.
Thank you, Zackz500. Yes, when I resume my push-ups on Wednesday, I will start with a minimum of 15 push-ups in a set so that it will help me find my part in this push-up challenge again. It is not easy to fit into a particular workout after stopping to do it for a while, but within one week I will gain the weight I lost when I stopped doing push-ups when I was sick.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cossyblack

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:01:51 PM

If you look at the benefits of doing push ups with one hand, it will increase our arm strength. Because if we do push ups with one hand, as far as I know, the muscles that are more affected are not the chest muscles, but the forearm muscles or arm muscles. So if you just want to make your arms stronger, it is true that doing push ups with one hand can be quite an appropriate exercise.

Then if you look at the shortcomings, doing push ups with one hand does not have a wide range in building muscles throughout the body. The reason is, the affected muscles do not widen like push ups in general (two arms). Because push ups in general can provide benefits for building chest muscles, abdominal muscles, wing muscles, triceps muscles and also back muscles. Meanwhile, doing push ups with one hand only has the benefit of building the triceps and forearm muscles.
So, those are the advantages and disadvantages of doing push ups with only one hand.

Apart from that, I also have my own alternative way to be successful and get used to doing push ups with one hand. Maybe the method shown in the picture you show is indeed a good way to be able to do push ups with one hand. However, according to my personal experience, the method shown in the picture is less effective. The point is that the steps shown in the image you show are too fast (other stages are skipped). Because personally, when I had the desire to do push ups with one hand, at that time I had been doing push ups for approximately 8 months very consistently. So basically I feel like regular push ups (two hands) are no longer challenging for me. Therefore I intend to do push ups with one hand. And the methods or stages that I used at that time,
Currently, without realizing it, I, who always do DCA on bitcoin, have forgotten the importance of taking time to exercise. This year I have been sitting in front of the computer more and rarely doing outdoor activities or light exercise. So when the Btc I collected continued to accumulate, it turned out that this was also accompanied by an accumulation of fat in my body. Grin

I looked in the mirror and realized that I had lost the ideal body shape I had several years ago. In the past, I was also an active person in sports. After I became a trader, I started to lose my habit of exercising little by little and at the end of the year I started to have more and more fat on my body. And maybe I should take part in this activity. It seems quite fun and healthy to get used to a routine of 100 push-ups every day. But I was quite surprised because previously I could do more than 20 push-ups in one session. But nowadays I even struggle with 10 to 15 push-ups. This seems like a clear warning to me. that I have to start living a healthy life again. Although maybe I will forget to make a report here. But I will start from tomorrow. today I actually tried it. But I can only do a little no more than 15 push-ups. In fact I hope I can continue even though BTC has exceeded $100k.  Grin
But I may have to go through a readjustment stage. Because I know that after not exercising for a long time and starting to exercise again, the body will react uncomfortably after the first day. Hopefully I can also get to the stage of being able to do push ups with one hand.  But my main focus is to be consistent or disciplined from now on. I don't want to be left behind by all of you guys.
 I started doing Push-Ups long before this Challenge Started. I barely do 20 Push-Ups a day but as time goes on I started hitting more than 30 Push-Ups a day. The more you exercise your body,the more the Push-Ups become less Harder and less stressful to you.

My Report

100k,CossyBlack,35,6135,2024-05-20
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:00:25 PM

All what you have said here has really shown that you have been doing workout before, of a truth there are several health benefits attached to exercise, we live a healthier life when exercising the body, this challenge has helped me physically and medically I won't even stop doing exercises at any point even if BTC hit 100k and above for there is joy in it as Bitcoin is gaining more value.

Of a truth you are going to feel some pains in your arms shoulders, and chest since it has been long you workout. When I took up this challenge I was finding it difficult to bath I was unable to raise my hands up properly to bath my self for some weeks but gradually as I continue with my push-up I was no longer feeling much of this pains anymore until I finally gets my fitness.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:08:05 PM

I started doing Push-Ups long before this Challenge Started. I barely do 20 Push-Ups a day but as time goes on I started hitting more than 30 Push-Ups a day. The more you exercise your body,the more the Push-Ups become less Harder and less stressful to you.

That is true.   I could barely do five pushups a day when I started (with one strong arm) and now I do 25.  My goal is to hit 100 pushups a day before bitcoin hits 100K or 10K.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Dailyscript

Activity: 210
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:18:17 PM

But for real DailyScript, your reports are too messed up to be reliable.  Day 3 and day 22, stated as day 89, reports shown.

Yeah i found out that i had placed my reports wronging. When i was looking at the table it was a bit confusing. It is good you noticed as well. By tomorrow i will include my reports and correct the days i misarrange my reports then send it here so you can try correcting it on the table. Hope that is quite okay and you will be able to make the changes?

Actually not that some are not participating some persons interest begin to drop as dirty keyboard could not capture there details of report unlike me though I don't loss interest but still push up but don't do daily report I tried to see how I will follow existing format in my daily report twice I tried dirty keyboard said the format is not correct I need pulse in the report as, because of this experience me too believe others may face similar challenge who are doing the push up but don't report, there is one benefit I have seen in the pushups challenge which is more important to me personally before the report is the health benefits which I can't ceased to participate or deceive audience I don't even need supervisor to continue on this practice.
That is not an excuse for people to lose interest. If we cant maintain consistency in this challenge then how are we going to maintain consistency in our investment. Just a quick suggestion for everyone, what if we take record individual in our sperate google spreadsheet then by the end of the week we can drop our report for throughout the week so that Dirtykeybaord can pick a day at the end of the week to arrange the table. This will save him some stress and make it easy for everyone of us.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: