Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 03:27:33 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 7918 times)
Jewan420

Activity: 140
Merit: 67

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 01:28:26 AM

But on the other hand, sometimes beginners actually don't really care when the increase or decrease occurs because their focus is not only looking at the chart but actually buying as much as possible as long as they can because they still believe that being in bitcoin will be good enough for them even though the initial intention is still only focused on instant profit but I think that is the driving force for them to stay in bitcoin.

Regular buying is called the DCA method, which is ideal for beginners, rather than focusing on price increases and decreases. The method that allows you to buy in both bullish and bearish markets. In this case newcomers must commit to investing for the long term and try their best to keep the commitment. The temptation of instant gain can make them suffer. Because, inexperience with Bitcoin can prove wrong in their market analysis. If they buy and sell bitcoins focusing on immediate gains and facing frequent losses, they may become disillusioned and move away from bitcoins, which is a negative for bitcoins. I never want newbies to lose even a small amount of money from Bitcoin. If they develop negative thoughts about Bitcoin, then we can say that Bitcoin's future may turn to dim. Newbies will drive Bitcoin in the future, the future of Bitcoin depends on them, if they create negative thoughts about Bitcoin then we should be worried about Bitcoin.

wxa7115

Activity: 2786
Merit: 725

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 04:01:36 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

It is very ironic that the newbies with no BTC are likely to have the most worries on every Bitcoin downturn.  Ironically the people who've been around more then 1 cycle, 5 years say are considerably less worried by the minor turbulence we're in and yet the old timers are surely more involved then a newbie so have more to lose.

edited
I remember reading a study about the differences between those that have reached mastery over one topic in particular and those that did not, this was a long time ago so unfortunately I do not have the source, and what the study found was that experts are able to sift through a lot of information way more quickly than the rest of us and only concentrate in a few important facts.

So while newbies are swimming in a sea of information and misinformation and they are confused about what to do, those which have a lot more experience than them can ignore all of that and concentrate on what really matters, so they are not worried at all about the current dip and instead they are taking advantage of it.

I think most individuals find it difficult to stay dedicated to their investment strategy to hit their target, dedication and discipline are the driving force to our strategy. Some folks might have a well thought out strategy but finds it hard to stay  dedication and discipline sticking and staying committed to their investment. So many people in bitcoin actually knows the strategy to use  in increasing their bitcoin holdings in the future, But how dedicated and discipline you to your strategy is what it takes to build a good portfolio.

So many person during the early phase of their accumulation stick to their strategy but as market conditions starts unfolding they start panicking and consider selling. Having strategy only is not enough but backing it up with dedication, discipline and commitment is necessary to increase our bitcoin holdings.
The power of habit is very strong and it can play for or against you, according to current research it can take a few weeks to a few months to create a new habit, and daily repetition is key for the habit to form.

So while the majority of those that start investing in this market do it with a great deal of enthusiasm, the real test comes once the market takes a downturn or it remains motionless, as at the time the temptation to just give up will be at its highest, similar to what happens with all of those that create a new year resolution and claim they will definitely get in shape, and by February they have already quit going to the gym.
Shadiq

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 04:53:55 AM

So many person during the early phase of their accumulation stick to their strategy but as market conditions starts unfolding they start panicking and consider selling. Having strategy only is not enough but backing it up with dedication, discipline and commitment is necessary to increase our bitcoin holdings.

Yes, it is not enough to use strategy to increase your Bitcoin holdings, you have to be committed. Everyone has his own investment strategy that he prefers. Whatever the investment method is, if the investment is long term, committed and regular then it can be an ideal investment. While making a commitment to invest is easy, keeping the commitment can be a little more difficult. Because your life will not always be the same. Life will be favorable at times and unfavorable at other times. Keeping promises is an easy task under favorable conditions but becomes challenging under unfavorable conditions. Various funds come in handy to protect investments in these adverse situations. You can create several funds according to your finances and you can name them. In accordance with the name one can use a fund on the basis of need in adverse situations. In this case, you don't have to go through adverse conditions depending on the investment and can stick to your commitment to increase your Bitcoin holdings.

If the investment is for long term then it must be kept carefully, as it is normal to face various problems in this adverse environment of life. That's why I have disturbed the fund in some parts in terms of personal investment, because in difficult times of life I can spend from my emergency fund in the investment sector and continue to invest regularly. Especially since my investment list is marked with deep buying, I start investing more when the market is dumping. And it needs enough planning to sustain my investment for long term, long term investment must have plan then it becomes ideal investment.
Disciplined spending can be an important aspect of successfully prolonging an investment. This will help you build funds and increase savings by reducing extra expenses from your monthly income. With the money in the fund we can invest more by using and saving money to deal with adverse situations.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 280
Merit: 214

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 05:15:06 AM

But on the other hand, sometimes beginners actually don't really care when the increase or decrease occurs because their focus is not only looking at the chart but actually buying as much as possible as long as they can because they still believe that being in bitcoin will be good enough for them even though the initial intention is still only focused on instant profit but I think that is the driving force for them to stay in bitcoin.

Regular buying is called the DCA method, which is ideal for beginners.
weekly regular buying which is DCA is to strategically for only beginner but for all both new and old investor. when explaining make I clear for clear and precise.

The method that allows you to buy in both bullish and bearish markets. In this case newcomers must commit to investing for the long term and try their best to keep the commitment. The temptation of instant gain can make them suffer. Because, inexperience with Bitcoin can prove wrong in their market analysis. If they buy and sell bitcoins focusing on immediate gains and facing frequent losses, they may become disillusioned and move away from bitcoins, which is a negative for bitcoins.
yea you are right. the problem most newbies face is the inability to endure long term investment, they are easily tempted to make some little profit from the ups and downs of the market, and may be driven to make wrong decision by selling their bitcoin holding due to a temporary market fluctuations, and may make a wrong decision of investing in alt/shitcoin and later regret after a massive dump without rise because that is definitely what's gonna happen.

I never want newbies to lose even a small amount of money from Bitcoin. If they develop negative thoughts about Bitcoin, then we can say that Bitcoin's future may turn to dim.
it is true that you don't want newbies to loose a dim from bitcoin, but what is their faith? because personal decision matters alot in bitcoin investment. when a person don't have a long term focus as you do, then surely your plans for such person may never be accomplished due to divers/different focus. thats why we keep repeating ourselves to make sure everyone here both newbies and old bitcoiner here to absorb every bit of the investment approach, and becomes a better investors and have thesame focus, even if all may not have thesame focus but majority will have.

Newbies will drive Bitcoin in the future, the future of Bitcoin depends on them, if they create negative thoughts about Bitcoin then we should be worried about Bitcoin.
it is true newbies have a big role to play in Bitcoin growth. the future of bitcoin is determined by newbies because if they are misinformed about bitcoin then they may get distracted by rumour and social media influencer and divert all their fund to other sources. where as bitcoin need more investors to keep it going up to add liquidity. and bitcoin also need miners to add transaction to mempool for fast transactions. I even see that miners also have great role to play in bitcoin longevity than HODLers because if there is no miner there will be no bitcoin. but as the case may be, there is no how miners will not be part of bitcoin journey, because that is the beauty of blockchain technology. in this case all both miners and HODLers have important role to play for the growth of bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
YUriy1991

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 06:10:39 AM

yea you are right. the problem most newbies face is the inability to endure long term investment, they are easily tempted to make some little profit from the ups and downs of the market, and may be driven to make wrong decision by selling their bitcoin holding due to a temporary market fluctuations, and may make a wrong decision of investing in alt/shitcoin and later regret after a massive dump without rise because that is definitely what's gonna happen.

I would like to add a little, apart from that, they also generally have no other choice, I mean they have other reserve funds to be able to take advantage of opportunities during times of fluctuation to get cheap prices when the market is deeply corrected, for example and they are ready to lose several percent, even up to 10% more than their initial capital.

Yes. I agree that there are many things that make people obsessed with increasing their assets using various tricks, even though sometimes they are also very aware of the risks inherent in doing so. I think it's very natural to even run into a coin that is currently hype for a moment.

FinePoine0

Activity: 462
Merit: 130

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 07:38:56 AM

Yes, it is not enough to use strategy to increase your Bitcoin holdings, you have to be committed. Everyone has his own investment strategy that he prefers. Whatever the investment method is, if the investment is long term, committed and regular then it can be an ideal investment. While making a commitment to invest is easy, keeping the commitment can be a little more difficult. Because your life will not always be the same. Life will be favorable at times and unfavorable at other times. Keeping promises is an easy task under favorable conditions but becomes challenging under unfavorable conditions. Various funds come in handy to protect investments in these adverse situations. You can create several funds according to your finances and you can name them. In accordance with the name one can use a fund on the basis of need in adverse situations. In this case, you don't have to go through adverse conditions depending on the investment and can stick to your commitment to increase your Bitcoin holdings.

If the investment is for long term then it must be kept carefully, as it is normal to face various problems in this adverse environment of life. That's why I have disturbed the fund in some parts in terms of personal investment, because in difficult times of life I can spend from my emergency fund in the investment sector and continue to invest regularly. Especially since my investment list is marked with deep buying, I start investing more when the market is dumping. And it needs enough planning to sustain my investment for long term, long term investment must have plan then it becomes ideal investment.
Disciplined spending can be an important aspect of successfully prolonging an investment. This will help you build funds and increase savings by reducing extra expenses from your monthly income. With the money in the fund we can invest more by using and saving money to deal with adverse situations.

But it is definitely risky, if you are a new trader then you are likely to face the biggest losses. But if you adopt a strategy then surely you will be successful.  Sure you invest but you have to buy the dip and wait for the next bull run to start. But you will be successful in reaping such benefits. As the price of Bitcoin has touched a high of 73.3k dollars to a low of 53k dollars in the current time, if you could buy this dev then you are sure to be successful.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 07:49:21 AM

But it is definitely risky, if you are a new trader then you are likely to face the biggest losses. But if you adopt a strategy then surely you will be successful.  

It is natural that investment will involve risk so everyone should invest with the risk. New investors suffer more from their investments than experienced investors because they lack experience. However, if a new investor invests in Bitcoin from the initial stage, the probability of loss is less, but it should be hold for a long time.

Sure you invest but you have to buy the dip and wait for the next bull run to start. But you will be successful in reaping such benefits. As the price of Bitcoin has touched a high of 73.3k dollars to a low of 53k dollars in the current time, if you could buy this dev then you are sure to be successful

Maybe your advice may not be accepted because the market is not always dip. So those who invest will always just wait for the dip market, no. The dip season creates an additional opportunity for investors. You invest regularly rather than waiting for this opportunity to grow your investment.
After the market touched $53k, it rebounded from there even now it is around $58k. In the past few days we have seen an unexpected fall in the market, if one can use this opportunity to make proper use of the accumulated funds they have then they will definitely benefit in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sim_card

Activity: 504
Merit: 439

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 08:03:05 AM

But it is definitely risky, if you are a new trader then you are likely to face the biggest losses. But if you adopt a strategy then surely you will be successful.  Sure you invest but you have to buy the dip and wait for the next bull run to start. But you will be successful in reaping such benefits. As the price of Bitcoin has touched a high of 73.3k dollars to a low of 53k dollars in the current time, if you could buy this dev then you are sure to be successful.

It is wrong to think about trading as a new beginner to bitcoin because the chance of running at loss is very high not just because he is a beginner but because trading is very risky and no one can predict the price of bitcoin. Professional traders also run at loss, for this reason it is better that a new beginner into bitcoin only invest in bitcoin by buying regularly using DCA approach because the plan is to grow and build your bitcoin overtime for the future and not to gamble with your bitcoin.

There is no need for a new beginner that want to start his bitcoin investment journey to wait for the dip because he might end up not buying if there is bitcoin price did not dip to his expected price and that will kill his goal to invest. It is better that he starts buying right away when he has the money available so that he can start accumulating his bitcoin gradually bit by bit using part of his discretionary income to enable him not stop buying for a long time like 4-10 years and above. Short term profits are little and will not add any value to your portfolio compared to when you are investing for a long-term.

Selling too early will make you regret your action if bitcoin price goes above your selling price and did not drop again and you will miss the compounding effect of your bitcoin portfolio. This is why long-term is the best because you will have focus on reaching your bitcoin target and the chance of increasing your wealth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EclipseXcrypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 01:06:09 PM

It is very ironic that the newbies with no BTC are likely to have the most worries on every Bitcoin downturn.  Ironically the people who've been around more then 1 cycle, 5 years say are considerably less worried by the minor turbulence we're in and yet the old timers are surely more involved then a newbie so have more to lose.

I don't feel this is ironic because this is a natural thing especially for beginners because there are indeed several reasons such as those who do not fully understand how bitcoin works because they are still new to bitcoin so their learning is still new so it is quite natural that this can happen. But in the end it is with that that they will gain experience because I realize that it is things like this that make us even stronger in bitcoin.
That is commonplace and we have all felt that especially when we were first in bitcoin (as beginners).

A newbie focus in bitcoin should be the outcome  of his/her investment outcome after long-term period. Worrying about market ups and down at early stage will bring a discouraging thoughts, in other not to be bothered as the market unfold different criteria focus on accumulating to buy more bitcoin as possible. Bitcoin is volatile in nature,  a newbie shouldn't expect an upward trajectory of bitcoins price if it was upward alone so many will definitely miss out on the opportunity to invest on bitcoin because it will be expensive to invest.  Before investing in Bitcoin we have to Embrace the volatile aspect is natural part, that presents opportunities for gains, just have to believe in the bitcoin capability and future potentials bitcoin possess.  Bitcoin investment is all about the potential future it carries, that's what we should look up to.
Miles2006

Activity: 308
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 06:38:32 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2024, 06:49:59 PM by Miles2006

But it is definitely risky, if you are a new trader then you are likely to face the biggest losses. But if you adopt a strategy then surely you will be successful.  Sure you invest but you have to buy the dip and wait for the next bull run to start. But you will be successful in reaping such benefits. As the price of Bitcoin has touched a high of 73.3k dollars to a low of 53k dollars in the current time, if you could buy this dev then you are sure to be successful.

Buying bitcoin dip doesn’t necessary mean anyone should stop accumulating till next bull run as most people mistake buying the dip. Anyone with the available income can buy during the dip and continue their dca or sometimes buy using the dca at each given time without bothering about the dip due to some financial issue. It’s quite understandable every investment has a risk attach but comparing trading and investing it’s obvious trading is more risky, bitcoin investment strategy is not difficult in terms of understanding when to buy and how to plan because anyone can buy at any price but, when it comes to trade mostly newbies including experienced traders it’ll be difficult for anyone to trade peacefully without loss.

Regular buying is called the DCA method, which is ideal for beginners.
weekly regular buying which is DCA is to strategically for only beginner but for all both new and old investor. when explaining make I clear for clear and precise.
Dca is not only for beginners but, it’s right beginners make use of the strategy while learning about bitcoin. At the moment dca strategy is also a popular strategy used by almost everyone accumulating bitcoin monthly or weekly, the dca strategy gives room for regular planning which I think is beneficial for anyone who accumulate bitcoin on weekly basis.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Fauderz

Activity: 31
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 10:15:26 PM

But it is definitely risky, if you are a new trader then you are likely to face the biggest losses. But if you adopt a strategy then surely you will be successful.  

It is natural that investment will involve risk so everyone should invest with the risk. New investors suffer more from their investments than experienced investors because they lack experience. However, if a new investor invests in Bitcoin from the initial stage, the probability of loss is less, but it should be hold for a long time.

What needs to be realized from the start when we want to invest is that the greater the risk we will have later, the greater the profit we will make so that in this case when we already know that investing in bitcoin is risky, it is certain that the benefits we can get can also be quite worth it when we achieve the goals we want to achieve later.
Indeed, this seems like a classic reason where only the benefits we want to get but in the end we also have to be realistic because being in bitcoin for now is not trial and error but must be done with seriousness so that what we do can be profitable for us in the future. In addition, the benefits I mean are also not only based on the money we get later from the results of the investments we make but for bitcoin we still have a hope that in the end we can achieve financial freedom as we expect. Even though the obstacles are difficult as long as we believe that we can get it then indeed we as much as possible must realize it and the obstacle is to continue to believe that we can get our goals and must be prepared with all the risks we get later.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10540

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 02:27:08 AM
Merited by wxa7115 (1)

edited
I remember reading a study about the differences between those that have reached mastery over one topic in particular and those that did not, this was a long time ago so unfortunately I do not have the source, and what the study found was that experts are able to sift through a lot of information way more quickly than the rest of us and only concentrate in a few important facts.

So while newbies are swimming in a sea of information and misinformation and they are confused about what to do, those which have a lot more experience than them can ignore all of that and concentrate on what really matters, so they are not worried at all about the current dip and instead they are taking advantage of it.

Very good points, and surely what you are pointing out makes sense and it seems to me that such phenomena relates to the ability for folks to learn enough in order to better be able to think critically, and people sometimes believe that they are able to think critically but they do not have sufficient knowledge, so they may well end up having difficulties sorting relevant information (and important facts or logic) from irrelevant and/or giving priorities to which kinds of information, facts and/or logic that are more important, in order to minimize that they would end up including less relevant information, facts and logic into the package of information that they are considering and using to reach their decision-makings.

I think most individuals find it difficult to stay dedicated to their investment strategy to hit their target, dedication and discipline are the driving force to our strategy. Some folks might have a well thought out strategy but finds it hard to stay  dedication and discipline sticking and staying committed to their investment. So many people in bitcoin actually knows the strategy to use  in increasing their bitcoin holdings in the future, But how dedicated and discipline you to your strategy is what it takes to build a good portfolio.

The power of habit is very strong and it can play for or against you, according to current research it can take a few weeks to a few months to create a new habit, and daily repetition is key for the habit to form.

So while the majority of those that start investing in this market do it with a great deal of enthusiasm, the real test comes once the market takes a downturn or it remains motionless, as at the time the temptation to just give up will be at its highest, similar to what happens with all of those that create a new year resolution and claim they will definitely get in shape, and by February they have already quit going to the gym.

I think that this has to do with planning and executing realistic goals that you are able to continue to carry out.. so if someone might have a discretionary income that allows him to invest $200 per week into bitcoin; however that might end up being the maximum of his disposable income, and maybe it would have been better to start out with $50 per week or $100 per week rather than employing the full $200 per week?  Accordingly, even if one might be inclined to start out investing into bitcoin in a somewhat aggressive way, there may be some value to temper it back a bit while figuring out the parameters in order to NOT blow the whole wadd right from the beginning but instead to create and execute a system that has some staying power and that might be able to build upon some kind of a BTC accumulation practice that goes a whole cycle before getting worked up about whether the strategy is "in profits" or not.

What needs to be realized from the start when we want to invest is that the greater the risk we will have later, the greater the profit we will make so that in this case when we already know that investing in bitcoin is risky,

That is a really stupid point that you are making, since if any of us would follow such a dumb strategy, then surely we would be buying all kinds of shitcoins and probably not even investing into bitcoin.

We do not invest into bitcoin merely because it is risky.

Probably, we are investing into bitcoin because it is not as risky as people believe it to be, since a lot of people (normies and otherwise) mistake volatility for risk, and surely there is some truth that volatility contributes to various possible risks with an asset, and even with bitcoin, each of us need to figure an amount of investment into bitcoin that we are sufficiently comfortable that the volatility (which is close to inevitable with bitcoin) is not going to cause us to get overly scared and stop investing into bitcoin.  So, in other words, we choose a position size to suit our circumstances and hopefully figure out a way to continue to invest into bitcoin in spite of its close to inevitable ongoing volatility..

Part of the reason for bitcoin's likely ongoing inevitable volatility is based on a kind of ongoing battle that is going on regarding its existence that reflects in its price.., .anbd that battle is not likely to go away anytime soon even though there are folks on both sides speaking both good and bad about bitcoin, but there still is a lot that each of us likely need to likely learn about bitcoin in order to not get tricked into wrong ways of thinking about bitcoin and in order that we likely continue to accumulate bitcoin in ways that are reasonable for our own situations and so that we are not without bitcoin.. but surely, it can sometimes take time for normies to come around to the conclusion that they need to have some bitcoin (and perhaps more bitcoin) which is part of the reason why the world's population (perhaps around 99%?) still does not have any or enough bitcoin.

it is certain that the benefits we can get can also be quite worth it when we achieve the goals we want to achieve later.
Indeed, this seems like a classic reason where only the benefits we want to get but in the end we also have to be realistic because being in bitcoin for now is not trial and error but must be done with seriousness so that what we do can be profitable for us in the future. In addition, the benefits I mean are also not only based on the money we get later from the results of the investments we make but for bitcoin we still have a hope that in the end we can achieve financial freedom as we expect.

These are all fair points including the implication of your suggestion that it could well take a long time to build a bitcoin position.

Even though the obstacles are difficult as long as we believe that we can get it then indeed we as much as possible must realize it and the obstacle is to continue to believe that we can get our goals and must be prepared with all the risks we get later.

I am not exactly sure what you are saying here, but surely, there likely are needs for everyone to figure out ways that they can be as aggressive as they are able to be in regards to their accumulation of bitcoin and their establishment of a bitcoin position, yet still each person has to be careful to accumulate bitcoin in such a way that they do not over do it and cause themselves to get reckt in such bitcoin accumulation journey which could take 10, 15, 20 or more years to get to a point in which any particular person may start to feel that s/he has accumulated enough BTC or perhaps more than enough BTC.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Reincarnated Sat

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 12:52:28 PM

I think that this has to do with planning and executing realistic goals that you are able to continue to carry out.. so if someone might have a discretionary income that allows him to invest $200 per week into bitcoin; however that might end up being the maximum of his disposable income, and maybe it would have been better to start out with $50 per week or $100 per week rather than employing the full $200 per week?  Accordingly, even if one might be inclined to start out investing into bitcoin in a somewhat aggressive way, there may be some value to temper it back a bit while figuring out the parameters in order to NOT blow the whole wadd right from the beginning but instead to create and execute a system that has some staying power and that might be able to build upon some kind of a BTC accumulation practice that goes a whole cycle before getting worked up about whether the strategy is "in profits" or not.
Yeah you are right if someone have a discretionary income that allows him to invest $200 per week into bitcoin starting with $50 or $100 will be a good way to start because there are still a lot of things to know since one is a newbie, starting small will help you have a good balance, like me when I started this accumulation journey I decided to start with little amount every week but as time goes on I decided to increase it and it helped me balance very well, a newbie that has a discretionary income that allows him or her to invest $200 in Bitcoin should also consider building his or her backup funds if there's non and if there is making it strong, so investing $50 or $100 and using $50 or more to build his or her backup funds is a good way to start. A lot of people rush into investment without thinking how there investment should be like.

What needs to be realized from the start when we want to invest is that the greater the risk we will have later, the greater the profit we will make so that in this case when we already know that investing in bitcoin is risky,

That is a really stupid point that you are making, since if any of us would follow such a dumb strategy, then surely we would be buying all kinds of shitcoins and probably not even investing into bitcoin.

We do not invest into bitcoin merely because it is risky.

Probably, we are investing into bitcoin because it is not as risky as people believe it to be, since a lot of people (normies and otherwise) mistake volatility for risk, and surely there is some truth that volatility contributes to various possible risks with an asset, and even with bitcoin, each of us need to figure an amount of investment into bitcoin that we are sufficiently comfortable that the volatility (which is close to inevitable with bitcoin) is not going to cause us to get overly scared and stop investing into bitcoin.  So, in other words, we choose a position size to suit our circumstances and hopefully figure out a way to continue to invest into bitcoin in spite of its close to inevitable ongoing volatility..

Part of the reason for bitcoin's likely ongoing inevitable volatility is based on a kind of ongoing battle that is going on regarding its existence that reflects in its price.., .anbd that battle is not likely to go away anytime soon even though there are folks on both sides speaking both good and bad about bitcoin, but there still is a lot that each of us likely need to likely learn about bitcoin in order to not get tricked into wrong ways of thinking about bitcoin and in order that we likely continue to accumulate bitcoin in ways that are reasonable for our own situations and so that we are not without bitcoin.. but surely, it can sometimes take time for normies to come around to the conclusion that they need to have some bitcoin (and perhaps more bitcoin) which is part of the reason why the world's population (perhaps around 99%?) still does not have any or enough bitcoin.
I still don't know why some people are still talking about shitcoins, shitcoins have really damaged a lot of people and is not worth investing on, I know of someone that lost his life because of the shock that came with the news of the fall of a  shitcoin he invested into, shitcoins are just like Ponzi scheme for me.
And talking about Bitcoin is not risky, Bitcoin is a peace of mind investment and it volatility those not make it risky is just an opportunity for people to accumulate enough, since I started Bitcoin investment I don't have fear of me losing my money, if there's a dip in Bitcoin it will only be for some time and it is always certain it will rise, so as a newbie into Bitcoin investment thinking about losing your money should not be your problem, put I will advise everyone going into Bitcoin investment should come with the mindset of a long term investment.

Well I believe people that are speaking bad about Bitcoin are mostly newbies who entered Bitcoin and ventured into Bitcoin trading and when they have a lose they withdraw and start talking bad about Bitcoin.
For me I will love us here to always speak the truth by telling newbies that Bitcoin investment is only better and profitable when one is involved in a long term investment and don't support Bitcoin trading, anyone coming into Bitcoin should have in mind that Bitcoin investment will take a long time to become profitable, those that has been hodling bitcoin for 8 to 10 years now has made a good profit so we should learn to be patient.

Even though the obstacles are difficult as long as we believe that we can get it then indeed we as much as possible must realize it and the obstacle is to continue to believe that we can get our goals and must be prepared with all the risks we get later.

I am not exactly sure what you are saying here, but surely, there likely are needs for everyone to figure out ways that they can be as aggressive as they are able to be in regards to their accumulation of bitcoin and their establishment of a bitcoin position, yet still each person has to be careful to accumulate bitcoin in such a way that they do not over do it and cause themselves to get reckt in such bitcoin accumulation journey which could take 10, 15, 20 or more years to get to a point in which any particular person may start to feel that s/he has accumulated enough BTC or perhaps more than enough BTC.
When it comes to bitcoin investment one needs to be very careful as not to enter a position he or she will now start dipping hands into his or her Bitcoin investment, so when being aggressive in his or her accumulation one needs to be very careful as not to over do it, for me I'm still building my Backup funds such as emergency, reserve and float funds and after making it strong I can be aggressive in my accumulation, my concern now is to secure my investment, a lot of newbie enter into Bitcoin investment and feels like meeting up and because of that start accumulating so aggressively and later leading them losing all there Bitcoin investment through dipping hands to solve emergency or problem. So it is important to first secure your investment by having a backup funds and other things necessary to secure your investment before becoming aggressive.
Bravut

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 02:20:35 PM

What needs to be realized from the start when we want to invest is that the greater the risk we will have later, the greater the profit we will make so that in this case when we already know that investing in bitcoin is risky, it is certain that the benefits we can get can also be quite worth it when we achieve the goals we want to achieve later.
Indeed, this seems like a classic reason where only the benefits we want to get but in the end we also have to be realistic because being in bitcoin for now is not trial and error but must be done with seriousness so that what we do can be profitable for us in the future. In addition, the benefits I mean are also not only based on the money we get later from the results of the investments we make but for bitcoin we still have a hope that in the end we can achieve financial freedom as we expect. Even though the obstacles are difficult as long as we believe that we can get it then indeed we as much as possible must realize it and the obstacle is to continue to believe that we can get our goals and must be prepared with all the risks we get later.

Investment is risky no doubt, sincerely if we consider the end goal and align ourselves with the rules of the game according to our risk tolerance level I see no reason for panicking, or in anyway should we be mixing investing with Trading.
Have an emergency funds, reserve funds, an amount you can afford effortlessly that ain't of any use to you (DCAing) it into Bitcoin investment with a long term as simple as this is what any starter/Bitcoiner needs.

Not jumping gambling Bitcoin when you get wrecked you find were to put blame instead of taking responsibility.
EclipseXcrypto

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 02:57:03 PM

When it comes to bitcoin investment one needs to be very careful as not to enter a position he or she will now start dipping hands into his or her Bitcoin investment, so when being aggressive in his or her accumulation one needs to be very careful as not to over do it, for me I'm still building my Backup funds such as emergency, reserve and float funds and after making it strong I can be aggressive in my accumulation, my concern now is to secure my investment, a lot of newbie enter into Bitcoin investment and feels like meeting up and because of that start accumulating so aggressively and later leading them losing all there Bitcoin investment through dipping hands to solve emergency or problem. So it is important to first secure your investment by having a backup funds and other things necessary to secure your investment before before becoming aggressive.
@Reincarnated Sat understand that being Aggressive in accumulating Bitcoin doesn't mean spending irresponsibly but at your comfort. Buying aggressively depends on individual income, for example an investors income is $1000 after every other expenses covered and he/she is left with $400  at his discretion investing $200 in bitcoin can be seen as aggressive because it good amount available at his disposal. The purpose of aggressiveness is taking bold and committed step to your investment aim, but also having a balance in other personal priorities.
Reincarnated Sat

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:23:50 PM

When it comes to bitcoin investment one needs to be very careful as not to enter a position he or she will now start dipping hands into his or her Bitcoin investment, so when being aggressive in his or her accumulation one needs to be very careful as not to over do it, for me I'm still building my Backup funds such as emergency, reserve and float funds and after making it strong I can be aggressive in my accumulation, my concern now is to secure my investment, a lot of newbie enter into Bitcoin investment and feels like meeting up and because of that start accumulating so aggressively and later leading them losing all there Bitcoin investment through dipping hands to solve emergency or problem. So it is important to first secure your investment by having a backup funds and other things necessary to secure your investment before before becoming aggressive.
@Reincarnated Sat understand that being Aggressive in accumulating Bitcoin doesn't mean spending irresponsibly but at your comfort. Buying aggressively depends on individual income, for example an investors income is $1000 after every other expenses covered and he/she is left with $400  at his discretion investing $200 in bitcoin can be seen as aggressive because it good amount available at his disposal. The purpose of aggressiveness is taking bold and committed step to your investment aim, but also having a balance in other personal priorities.
I'm not against being aggressive in one's investment or accumulation I'm only saying that before being aggressive make sure you have a backup funds so you won't have to dip hands into your Bitcoin investment when you encounter emergency or problem.
I understand very well what it means to be aggressive and being aggressive as a newbie without understanding your financial strength will lead you to a mess.
From your explanation I will like to inform you that saying someone is aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation is not about the amount is about your financial strength some people can invest $400 weekly or monthly on Bitcoin and to them is not seen as aggressive because they earn a very good salary let say $100k to $200k, why some will invest $200 and see it as aggressive so it all depends on one's financial strength.
Jewan420

Activity: 140
Merit: 67

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 03:40:56 PM

From my knowledge, being too aggressive in investing may not be a good decision. The purpose of investing is not only to invest, but you also need to know and commit to the strategy of prolonging the investment.

You can continue your investments gradually rather than being aggressive in investing and focus more on keeping your funds moving. Remember, the stronger your funds, the stronger your investment base. I think of emergency funds as the cornerstone of investing. Consider reserve funds and other necessary funds as emergency funds and investment aids. For example, if you run out of your emergency fund and you need more money, you can take help from the reserve fund. On the other hand, if you want to buy additional bitcoins during a bearish market, you will have the opportunity to buy more bitcoins with the help of reserve funds.

So it can be considered a good decision to strengthen one's funds without being aggressive in investing.

Tmoonz

Activity: 224
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 05:11:39 PM

No doubt every investments has it's shares of gain or loss but however, Bitcoin investment may not or is not as really risky as most people may have view it considering the fact that it is always advisable to investment only the amount that you can be comfortable with without seeing it as a burden along the line, invest the money that you are not making use of perhaps after taking care of whatever you might consider to be your basic needs, ensure you also made a provision for an emergency fund which is very essential in life generally, those seeing Bitcoin as being risky enough not to have anything to do with are only being short sighted, failing and refusing to see the true potentials that Bitcoin holds but yeah, it is not for everybody, while others will become ignorant of it others too are taken advantage. Furthermore, I want to put it to you that Bitcoin has already given us the financial freedom you are talking about, it has given us total control over our money, enabling borderless transactions, offering protection against inflation, preserving privacy and creating investment opportunities, what else can be more than this?

Odohu

Activity: 448
Merit: 405

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 05:22:32 PM

From my knowledge, being too aggressive in investing may not be a good decision. The purpose of investing is not only to invest, but you also need to know and commit to the strategy of prolonging the investment.

You can continue your investments gradually rather than being aggressive in investing and focus more on keeping your funds moving. Remember, the stronger your funds, the stronger your investment base. I think of emergency funds as the cornerstone of investing. Consider reserve funds and other necessary funds as emergency funds and investment aids. For example, if you run out of your emergency fund and you need more money, you can take help from the reserve fund. On the other hand, if you want to buy additional bitcoins during a bearish market, you will have the opportunity to buy more bitcoins with the help of reserve funds.
I will have to disagree with you a little because I do not see anything wrong with being aggressive in Bitcoin investment. What I suspect is that you are mistaking being aggressive with being reckless and not putting the necessary requirements for a healthy investment in place. This is not what I understand by being aggressive as an investor. If you did not setup emergency funds and sometimes reserve funds, you might not be able to meet up your investment objectives because those are the foundation for sustainable investing that must be in place irrespective of the type and manner of long term investing that is being made. Being aggressive simply have to do with your level of commitment, how curious you are to meet your objectives and what dispensable wants you can forego to be well invested in Bitcoin. For example, I might have $5k and my total monthly income out of which my basic monthly needs will take $1k, so I can decide to set aside $1k as emergency funds and invest the balance $3k into Bitcoin month. This is being aggressive because the percentage of my income that is invested in Bitcoin is extremely high but that does not mean that my needs are suspended and I did not get up emergency funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Frankolala

Activity: 770
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 05:46:57 PM

You can continue your investments gradually rather than being aggressive in investing and focus more on keeping your funds moving.Remember, the stronger your funds, the stronger your investment base. I think of emergency funds as the cornerstone of investing. Consider reserve funds and other necessary funds as emergency funds and investment aids. For example, if you run out of your emergency fund and you need more money, you can take help from the reserve fund. On the other hand, if you want to buy additional bitcoins during a bearish market, you will have the opportunity to buy more bitcoins with the help of reserve funds.

So it can be considered a good decision to strengthen one's funds without being aggressive in investing.
Being aggressive in your bitcoin accumulation is not bad at all as long as you don't overdo it. You should know that as a new beginner that has just started his bitcoin journey and has no emergency funds, after he has build his emergency funds for up to 3-6 months while you are investing in bitcoin at the same time using DCA method and buying regular. Since you are investing and building your emergency funds when you have build these funds, you can start investing aggressively using DCA in order to increase your bitcoin stash fast because you don't need to put money into your emergency funds anymore.

The size of your emergency funds is what will determine how aggressive that you will be. It is when you over aggressively invest that it will affect your bitcoin investment because you will fail to habe a good size of emergency funds to take care of any real emergency that occurs during your accumulation stage and it will make you to sell part of your bitcoin to take care of that emergency which reduces the chance of your reaching your bitcoin target as planned.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: