Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 11:13:15 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 7914 times)
Wonder Work

Activity: 70
Merit: 67

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 02:35:30 PM

People that can keep their emergency funds in bitcoin are those investors that have accumulated more than enough Bitcoin or feel that they have enough Bitcoin, because they have reached their bitcoin target and if they sell, they will not run at loss either during the dip or when bitcoin price is high. Part of their bitcoin can serve as an emergency funds for them. Emergency funds, reserve funds and float should be in fiat.

Sure some people who have gotten a huge stash of bitcoin can still keep their emergency funds in Bitcoin but to me it will be unwise for any bitcoin investor to convert their Bitcoin to Fiat simply because they want to attend to an emergency because if it is a time when transactions fee are high and there is so much congestions in the mempool it will be difficult to attend to that emergency needs are that particular period of time since the transaction may be delayed and to withdraw little amount of Bitcoin with a high transaction fee is not ideal. However your ending paragraph is just the best way
Yes, you are right. That way, bitcoin can hold stars with more bitcoins left than a specific target in 2023, when BTC was so trumped. Many have bought enough BTC.

When the price of BTC was $60k or more, those who were the target would have been better off owning a BTC. With that $60k, they bought at least 4BTCs during the dumping. Then you see that those who had a dream or desire to buy a BTC had four BTCs at the time of the dump around 2023. They had purchased more than their target.

Consider the position of those who can now buy four BTC for 60k. Those who invested in BTC bought large amounts of BTC during the market downturn. This was a missed opportunity for those who did not invest, as they could have gained more.

Let's examine the logic of those who bought BTC at $15k+ during the 2023 market downturn:

2023 Dumping Time: 15k+×4=60k+ When 60k+, they thought the target was 1BTC, so they bought 4BTC with 60k. They exceeded the target.
2024 Pumping Good Time: 4×60k=240k Where do you see their current position?

What I mean by the above logic is that they have reached their BTC goal and have no more drawbacks. They can sell now if they want, and there will be no downside or loss because the price of Bitcoin is high now. A portion of their Bitcoin indeed serves as their emergency fund.
Bravut

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 02:59:12 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

So, if you can achieve your goal with temporary hardship, if the goal is honest then you will definitely start getting results after achieving the goal. In case of Bitcoin investment, you take temporary pains to take your investment to a certain goal, after achieving the goal, you will start reaping the results from there.
I will view "Hardship, Pain" you say as the Price that investor/Bitcoiners who have low finance ends gotta pay to reach what they aim for. As I would always say that what differentiate some investor from others is there perception about Bitcoin... For an investor that values it such investor will create and align with system that can help him to reach this goal while the other tries to gamble, chill out, call Bitcoin scam, etc.
I have a little different approach to bitcoin from yours. It was before I was thinking in your direction but now a lot have changed for the better and I can boldly say that I am enjoying the process more. Before, I had this mindset that I had to deny myself everything, even cut down on the quality of food and other basic needs to be able to invest in bitcoin. I think this approach is not the best as it will make the journey stressful and full of fear. It is never wise to pay unbearable price to invest in bitcoin so that the aim of the investment is not defeated. There is nothing bad with investing little amount per time instead of starving yourself to buy bitcoin. As little as $15 per week, which is affordable for anyone with a good source of income, and spread across several years will yield something vey big.

Well said. I never talked neither did my writing propagate starvation, denial of basic needs. I believe strongly if anybody wanna invest and probably is a low income earner such person can cut down or budget his spendings properly in cases like; Buying 1 pizza pack instead of 2 again, etc this will go along way to shape him to be able to consistently DCA and accumulate more Bitcoin.

You don't need to deny yourself anything, or live a substandard life  before investing in Bitcoin, that's why it is a great advise to use disposable incomes, funds you can do without, above all what you are willing to lose and while DCAing use the amount you can afford effortlessly that wouldn't interfere with your day-to-day activities as I always say.

Furthermore, there is difference between Needs and Wants, as well as Scale of Preference to ensure we work with the most prioritised project. I believe you understand what I implied and not context it to something else.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10540

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 09:05:17 PM

Let's examine the logic of those who bought BTC at $15k+ during the 2023 market downturn:

2023 Dumping Time: 15k+×4=60k+ When 60k+, they thought the target was 1BTC, so they bought 4BTC with 60k. They exceeded the target.
2024 Pumping Good Time: 4×60k=240k Where do you see their current position?

What I mean by the above logic is that they have reached their BTC goal and have no more drawbacks. They can sell now if they want, and there will be no downside or loss because the price of Bitcoin is high now. A portion of their Bitcoin indeed serves as their emergency fund.

You should at least get your timeline correct.

2023 was not a dump year

2024 has largely been a consolidation year, even though we have had some ATH peaks and going up in early March (at least the peak was in March, but the going up had taken place all through 2023 and into early 2024). 

Surely it is problematic for any portion of bitcoin to serve as an emergency fund, except maybe if you have reached a status of achieving your BTC accumulation goals or exceeding your BTC accumulation goals.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Btcdeybodi

Activity: 154
Merit: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 04:05:22 AM

So, if you can achieve your goal with temporary hardship, if the goal is honest then you will definitely start getting results after achieving the goal. In case of Bitcoin investment, you take temporary pains to take your investment to a certain goal, after achieving the goal, you will start reaping the results from there.
I will view "Hardship, Pain" you say as the Price that investor/Bitcoiners who have low finance ends gotta pay to reach what they aim for. As I would always say that what differentiate some investor from others is there perception about Bitcoin... For an investor that values it such investor will create and align with system that can help him to reach this goal while the other tries to gamble, chill out, call Bitcoin scam, etc.
I have a little different approach to bitcoin from yours. It was before I was thinking in your direction but now a lot have changed for the better and I can boldly say that I am enjoying the process more. Before, I had this mindset that I had to deny myself everything, even cut down on the quality of food and other basic needs to be able to invest in bitcoin. I think this approach is not the best as it will make the journey stressful and full of fear. It is never wise to pay unbearable price to invest in bitcoin so that the aim of the investment is not defeated. There is nothing bad with investing little amount per time instead of starving yourself to buy bitcoin. As little as $15 per week, which is affordable for anyone with a good source of income, and spread across several years will yield something vey big.

Well said. I never talked neither did my writing propagate starvation, denial of basic needs. I believe strongly if anybody wanna invest and probably is a low income earner such person can cut down or budget his spendings properly in cases like; Buying 1 pizza pack instead of 2 again, etc this will go along way to shape him to be able to consistently DCA and accumulate more Bitcoin.

You don't need to deny yourself anything, or live a substandard life  before investing in Bitcoin, that's why it is a great advise to use disposable incomes, funds you can do without, above all what you are willing to lose and while DCAing use the amount you can afford effortlessly that wouldn't interfere with your day-to-day activities as I always say.

Furthermore, there is difference between Needs and Wants, as well as Scale of Preference to ensure we work with the most prioritised project. I believe you understand what I implied and not context it to something else.

The problem with some investors is just fear of losing because they don't trust the process and they follow their investments with a wrong approach and mentality. Investing in Bitcoin does not mean you must focus all your energy (life earning in Bitcoin), every one can accumulate gradually without it affecting some other areas of life. Some people thinks that Bitcoin supply will just end so soon that's why some people do panic buying which affects other life obligations and when they feel it is becoming unbearable, they fall back to panic selling either due to the fact that they don't discretionary amount set aside to attend to their basic needs of life. Bitcoin is an opportunity asset that instead of spending money on gratuitous things, you use it to buy Bitcoin and this is where the disposable amount comes in.
Reincarnated Sat

Activity: 28
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 07:46:06 AM

This is the time to buy buy buy and not sell sell sell reasoning being that there's a dip and a dip in Bitcoin is an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin in a low price if one sells now he will have a lose, every one selling now should stop and hold for long term.
This thread is telling us what will think is the best and for me buy buy buy should be encouraged especially this time of dip in Bitcoin, Bitcoin will rise again and it will keep increasing when there's a dip like this please everyone should keep holding no need to sell because of fear those that hold Bitcoin for a long term will never lose there money and don't see Bitcoin like shitcoins that has been recording loss, since the creation of Bitcoin it has kept a good record of it growth so there's nothing to fear.
Everyone let keep buying and always be consistent.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2282
Merit: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 08:30:49 AM

This is the time to buy buy buy and not sell sell sell reasoning being that there's a dip and a dip in Bitcoin is an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin in a low price if one sells now he will have a lose, every one selling now should stop and hold for long term.
Actually it's not about loss, because it still depends on the price at which someone bought Bitcoin so that he can still make a profit if he wants to sell it now. Let's take the example of someone who bought more Bitcoin in January this year, of course he is still in a profitable condition when he wants to sell it now. However, because there is much better potential for such Bitcoin holders, of course selling for now will not be good enough if he can still wait for a much better Bitcoin price in the following month.

This thread is telling us what will think is the best and for me buy buy buy should be encouraged especially this time of dip in Bitcoin, Bitcoin will rise again and it will keep increasing when there's a dip like this please everyone should keep holding no need to sell because of fear those that hold Bitcoin for a long term will never lose there money and don't see Bitcoin like shitcoins that has been recording loss, since the creation of Bitcoin it has kept a good record of it growth so there's nothing to fear.
Today Bitcoin has returned to $63K and it looks like it will also be more than that because now the price increase has started to be seen again in Bitcoin. And the advice you say can actually provide a little encouragement and encouragement to everyone who is still afraid to buy Bitcoin. Because of the record price increase that has been seen in Bitcoin, it is something that everyone needs to understand that Bitcoin always has more potential to increase after experiencing a price decline. So everyone just needs to hold Bitcoin patiently to wait for a much bigger price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sim_card

Activity: 504
Merit: 439

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 08:52:46 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Actually it's not about loss, because it still depends on the price at which someone bought Bitcoin so that he can still make a profit if he wants to sell it now. Let's take the example of someone who bought more Bitcoin in January this year, of course he is still in a profitable condition when he wants to sell it now. However, because there is much better potential for such Bitcoin holders, of course selling for now will not be good enough if he can still wait for a much better Bitcoin price in the following month.
Why are you encouraging trading when this thread is on how to buy bitcoin and hodli for a long term. I believe most forum members that are contributing on this thread are hodlers or have the mindset to buy bitcoin and hodli for long. Don't you think that it is a waste of time for you to buy bitcoin this year January and starting thinking of selling next month, what is your benefit. Bitcoin investment is a long term investment approach where you can take your time to buy bitcoin regularly weekly or monthly using DCA and build your bitcoin portfolio overtime.

No matter that the thread title is buy buy buy or sell sell sell, any new investor should aim on a long term bitcoin investment goal so that they don't make mistake in their decisions by selling at the wrong time and run at loss regretting their actions. Any new investor that started his bitcoin journey at January this year should plan on accumulating bitcoin only for 4-10 years and above till he reaches his bitcoin target without thinking of selling a dime of his bitcoin. This will his investment portfolio increase in size overtime due to the compounding value of his portfolio and he is only buying always with DCA irrespective of the price of bitcoin. Hodli increases the chance of you having good profit in future from your bitcoin investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bestcoins1

Activity: 2282
Merit: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 09:08:13 AM

Why are you encouraging trading when this thread is on how to buy bitcoin and hodli for a long term. I believe most forum members that are contributing on this thread are hodlers or have the mindset to buy bitcoin and hodli for long. Don't you think that it is a waste of time for you to buy bitcoin this year January and starting thinking of selling next month, what is your benefit. Bitcoin investment is a long term investment approach where you can take your time to buy bitcoin regularly weekly or monthly using DCA and build your bitcoin portfolio overtime.

No matter that the thread title is buy buy buy or sell sell sell, any new investor should aim on a long term bitcoin investment goal so that they don't make mistake in their decisions by selling at the wrong time and run at loss regretting their actions. Any new investor that started his bitcoin journey at January this year should plan on accumulating bitcoin only for 4-10 years and above till he reaches his bitcoin target without thinking of selling a dime of his bitcoin. This will his investment portfolio increase in size overtime due to the compounding value of his portfolio and he is only buying always with DCA irrespective of the price of bitcoin. Hodli increases the chance of you having good profit in future from your bitcoin investment.

If you are asking me, of course you also have to understand what I said because I only gave a small example to someone and (it's not for you) because he said about selling and buying which in general is to make a profit so I gave There are a few examples of people who bought Bitcoin in January this year and people who bought or sold it next month. This means I'm not telling you about what I did with Bitcoin, but just giving a small example of what other people out there might have done in the same year.

And if you ask about what's in it for me, of course it's a little confusing because I'm not saying what I'm doing, but if you can think clearly by looking at Bitcoin prices in January and this month, of course people who bought at the beginning of the year are still would be in profit if the person released the Bitcoin he had bought this year. And that doesn't mean that someone doesn't understand that holding Bitcoin for the long term is considered the best option, but rather that other options are being considered. However, personally, I have known Bitcoin for more than eight years, so it is clear that I no longer have any doubts about continuing to hold Bitcoin and continuing to buy it when I have more money to do so.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bravut

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 12:26:39 PM

Well said, yh such investor will be in profit nevertheless it is advisable to have a long term approach in Bitcoin Market in space of 4-10 years so as to have enough stash of Bitcoin and also a solid Bitcoin portfolio, because selling now might result to later regret in future when you see higher prices as well nothing is certain in the future.
Its about investing in Bitcoin as a valuable asset, building a solid Bitcoin portfolio as an investor.

In essence, it all gears down to how much you have invested so far to determine your return before thinking of selling, also Your investment Plan and Target, How valuable you consider Bitcoin to be or you see it as a Tradable coin where you buy and sell anytime because you think you're already have made profit.

So execute, invest clearly without sentiments and emotions.
Issa56

Activity: 1442
Merit: 922

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 01:43:50 PM
Merited by Humblevirus (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Why do we have to even think about selling bitcoin now that everyone is talking about bull run? If you have been holding bitcoin and you decide to sell now for no serious reason, then I feel you have just wasted your time because this is not just the right time to sell. The best thing to do now is to accumulate more bitcoin if you have extra funds that you won’t be using for now, and if you don’t have any money that you will be using to accumulate more bitcoin, then it’s better to just hold the bitcoin that you have.

This thread is telling us what will think is the best and for me buy buy buy should be encouraged especially this time of dip in Bitcoin
Yeah, it’s buy buy buy time, but any newbie seeing this post shouldn’t just jump into buying without acquiring more knowledge about bitcoin, because some newbies think bitcoin is an easy way of making money, and after buying and holding for a few days or weeks, they will be rich already, but things don’t work like that, so newbies should do their research first before investing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adultcrypto

Activity: 392
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 03:37:12 PM

This thread is telling us what will think is the best and for me buy buy buy should be encouraged especially this time of dip in Bitcoin
Yeah, it’s buy buy buy time, but any newbie seeing this post shouldn’t just jump into buying without acquiring more knowledge about bitcoin, because some newbies think bitcoin is an easy way of making money, and after buying and holding for a few days or weeks, they will be rich already, but things don’t work like that, so newbies should do their research first before investing.
I don't think newbies need so much knowledge to start investing in bitcoin, just the basic knowledge of how to buy and how to safely secure their bitcoin against loss is all they need to get started. If you are advising them not to buy now, that means most of them might have to think that they need some sort of complex technical knowledge before buying bitcoin. By the way it depends on what the intention of the newbie is, that is if the buy is just to cash in on the quick gains bitcoin is making now or if the intention is to buy and hold for longer period. If for quick gains, then it is not advisable because they might lose money when the gain does not come as quickly as they expect. But for long term investment, now is a good time to enter the market for newbies, they can start investing already while learning more about bitcoin and the technology behind it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jewan420

Activity: 140

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 04:32:56 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2024, 04:47:40 PM by Jewan420

I would blame this on poor knowledge of Bitcoin. Bitcoin investing may not require a lot of knowledge to start, but gaining knowledge is essential for retention. Because, those who have knowledge about Bitcoin themselves will not panic at all during this dip of Bitcoin. They know Bitcoin will recover its value, it may take some time but it will recover without despair. Bitcoin has become a trust asset, attracting people new and old to it with its trustworthiness. As a result, Bitcoin is currently at the peak of interest for people in many countries.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 04:49:26 PM

For me, it seems that an overwhelming majority of newbie investors would not be able to reach their BTC accumulation goal in ONLY 4 years, unless they are already investing in other things at the time that they come to bitcoin, so then they are able to reallocate into bitcoin, so frequantly those folks who might have accumulation goals that are only in the lower end of the range of even only 12 cycle or 2 cycles, they are likely going to have had an ability to front loaded their investment in order to reach such accumulation goals.  

But, yeah, no matter what your abilities, it seems quite prudent to have plans from the beginning to be investing into bitcoin for at least a whole cycle, even though surely there are folks who strive to trade rather than to invest, even if they might be calling what they are doing as investing, which is hard to imagine anyone considering themselves as an actual investor with less than a whole cycle as their timeline to stay in bitcoin.

I believe that this particular thread is not for ONLY investors, so there are going to be some members with trading mindsets that contribute to this thread and they are not going to automatically be off topic by wanting to trade bitcoin rather than to invest into it, and so that is their choice, yet some of the traders try to present their trading ideas as if they were no brainer better ways to go about exposure to bitcoin, and it seems to me that many of them are likely going to end up doing worse than investors who retain a mindset of bitcoin accumulation rather than trying to fuck around with getting in and out of bitcoin and hoping that they are able to buy low and sell high and even believing that they are going to be able to buy back lower than their sell price... and so maybe many of them will end up having regrets for their selling too many too soon and ending up with fewer bitcoin than they wished that the would have had with the same amount of capital that a longer term investor ended up using to accumulate bitcoin, and sometimes it is way better to end up having a higher cost per bitcoin if you end up having more bitcoin because you were spending your time, money and energies to accumulate bitcoin rather than fucking around with trying to strategize your entry point. which ends up putting you into the wrong mindset in regards to appreciating the value of bitcoin as a long term investment.  

If you are asking me, of course you also have to understand what I said because I only gave a small example to someone and (it's not for you) because he said about selling and buying which in general is to make a profit so I gave There are a few examples of people who bought Bitcoin in January this year and people who bought or sold it next month. This means I'm not telling you about what I did with Bitcoin, but just giving a small example of what other people out there might have done in the same year.

You can always find examples of people who bought low and sold high and they might have even been able to buy back bitcoin at a lower price after selling it.

But that still seems to be a BIG ass distraction, and hopefully you are not so short-sighted to fail to recognize the value of bitcoin and the value of mostly accumulating it rather than fucking around with trying to trade it.. but hey, whatever, you can do what you like and you can admire anyone you like.. which seems dumb to be admiring traders/gamblers.. even though surely those guys like to brag about their various gains, and yeah they might even be lucky 7 out of 10 times.. for a while. .but it is difficult to consistently win in such a way that would even out earn a BTC accumulation strategy that does not involve so much gambling and/or being out of the BTC market when you should be in the market.

And if you ask about what's in it for me, of course it's a little confusing because I'm not saying what I'm doing, but if you can think clearly by looking at Bitcoin prices in January and this month, of course people who bought at the beginning of the year are still would be in profit if the person released the Bitcoin he had bought this year. And that doesn't mean that someone doesn't understand that holding Bitcoin for the long term is considered the best option, but rather that other options are being considered. However, personally, I have known Bitcoin for more than eight years, so it is clear that I no longer have any doubts about continuing to hold Bitcoin and continuing to buy it when I have more money to do so.

Hopefully you recognize the value of mostly accumulating BTC, and selling does not seem like an accumulation strategy, even though some folks believe that selling is an accumulation strategy, which may work for them, until it doesn't.. .and yeah, guys can do whatever they like, including selling too many BTC too soon, and waiting for BTC price drops that may or may not end up happening.  There are still guys waiting for BTC to drop into the $40ks because of all of the recent scares, and yeah, there are probably a decent number of them contemplating whether to buy back in or just continue to wait for price dips that may or may not happen,  and meantime the BTC accumulator is just regularly buying, whether weekly or otherwise, and the BTC accumulator is ongoingly making progress in terms of ongoingly increasing his BTC stash, which seems to be a preferable way of approaching an asset as valuable as bitcoin.

In essence, it all gears down to how much you have invested so far to determine your return before thinking of selling, also Your investment Plan and Target, How valuable you consider Bitcoin to be or you see it as a Tradable coin where you buy and sell anytime because you think you're already have made profit.

It seems pretty short-term to think about bitcoin in terms of mere dollar profits, yet of course, 15, 20 30 or more years down the road when a guy might start to shave off his bitcoin for spending, then presumptively it is going to be in profits, so it may or may not matter that in the first 4-10 years, the bitcoin might have been in profits.. and at a certain point, maybe even after a whole cylce there is an expectation that the BTC holdings will be in profits, but even after a whole cycle, it still may well be the case that the bitcoin holdings are not even close to large enough in terms of both the amount that had been put in nor the amount that the coins had appreciated, so if there is an assessment of the overall value of the holdings, hopefully considering the value in terms of 200-WMa (bottom price) rather than spot price (which may or may not end up having some top prices in there), then there may be some kinds of sustainable withdrawal plans that make more sense than  other possible plans, and there might not be a lot of focus on how much in profits the holdings are, but instead figuring out ways to either start to withdraw in time based ways (monthly) and/or perhaps price based ways in which certain amounts of BTC are sold at various points when the BTC price goes up to certain price points... but if the BTC holdings are enough, there surely may be quite a bit of flexibility in the ways that sustainable withdrawal is carried out in such a way that only portions of the BTC holdings are sold at any given time... and so mostly the holdings stay intact, and presumptively they are not only profitable, but they could be many times more valuable than the amount invested and presumptively keeping up in value in terms of real value rather than nominal value (so accounting for the likely ongoing debasement of fiat currencies).

newbies should do their research first before investing.

Personally, I think newbies should get started rather than wasting time researching.  They can learn as they go, but just get the fuck started rather than fucking around with various waiting strategies, including but not limited to researching... when the ONLY thing they really need to know to get started is whether they have discretionary income or not.  If they have discretionary income then they can start buying bitcoin. If they do not have discretionary income or they are not sure if they have discretionary income, then they have to make sure they have discretionary income before starting to invest in bitcoin...so that they are investing rather than gambling.

Bitcoin is currently at the peak of interest for people in many countries.

If bitcoin is so much "at the peak of interest" for people then why the fuck does less than 1% of the world's population own any bitcoin?

Your assumptions about people being so damned interested in bitcoin does not line up with the facts about hardly anyone owning any bitcoin.

Maybe we can dispute about the numbers, and if you believe that adoption is higher than 1%, but I have my doubts about any claim that supposedly there are a lot of people investing into bitcoin, and it seems to me that there are a hell of a lot of no coiners and low coiners out there, and the various spot ETFs are not necessarily helping them, since those are more likely ways for richer folks to get into bitcoin, but even the spot bitcoin ETFs are still in there relatively early days of adoption, so there still are ONLY a small number of folks taking advantage of those kinds of new ways of getting bitcoin price exposure, even though those who are buying BTC spot ETFs, they are not even holding their own keys.. and who knows if they intend to hold their own keys, so at least poor people who buy BTC through exchanges, at leas they may be able to transfer the coins they buy to self-custody on periodic bases.. but at the same time, I would argue that even if you are hearing quite a bit of hype about bitcoin, normies are not necessarily acting to buy bitcoin, so an overwhelming majority of normies are going to be stuck having to buy bitcoin at much higher prices  whenever they might start to actually buy bitcoin rather than hear about it and fail to actually buy it... maybe some of them will buy this cycle and some of them will come into bitcoin in the next 1 or 2 cycles or perhaps later down the road, and surely at much higher prices than our current prices.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Jewan420

Activity: 140

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 05:37:19 PM

If bitcoin is so much "at the peak of interest" for people then why the fuck does less than 1% of the world's population own any bitcoin?

Although I can't give an exact answer to this question, I can give a comparative answer. Do not know how acceptable!

I blame ignorance about Bitcoin as the reason why Bitcoin ownership is less than 1% worldwide. If I talk about my country and my area, less than 1% people in my area only know the name of Bitcoin. Less than half of them have a general knowledge of Bitcoin. The remaining 99% of people don't know about Bitcoin at all. The rest 1% people know they don't dare to invest. Who can we blame for this? If we talk about the country, Bitcoin is completely illegal in our country. About 2% of people in this country know the name of Bitcoin. Some people invest in Bitcoin but not 1%. How is it possible to increase investment in Bitcoin when there is such a lack of knowledge of Bitcoin in a country? How to increase ownership?

Issa56

Activity: 1442
Merit: 922

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 05:41:28 PM

Personally, I think newbies should get started rather than wasting time researching.
What I meant by newbies should do some research is that some newbies lack basic knowledge about bitcoin. If they don’t accumulate knowledge about bitcoin before investing, some might end up losing their investment because they don’t know the appropriate wallet to use in storing their bitcoin, they don’t know how to secure their private key, some don’t even know reputable places to get bitcoin from and other basic things which they should know. Some newbies just see some advertisements about bitcoin on social media, and they will pick interest in it, and we all know we are not supposed to trust or follow most of the videos we see on social media because some of them are scammers. That’s why I do recommend that newbies do research before investing.

If they invest first before doing research, before they get to understand something’s, it might already be late. Some newbies might see some Ponzi scheme that will require people to deposit bitcoin on a particular site as an investment. A newbie without knowledge might end up falling for tricks like this.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 06:00:07 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2024, 06:15:58 PM by JayJuanGee

Although I can't give an exact answer to this question, I can give a comparative answer. Do not know how acceptable!

I blame ignorance about Bitcoin as the reason why Bitcoin ownership is less than 1% worldwide.

In essence you seem to be backing off of your claim about bitcoin being at the peak of interest of people, and my assertion that even if your claim is supposedly true, it does not matter if people are interested if they are not in fact acting to actually buy bitcoin.

So part of my point is that they could not be at any kind of peak of interest if they are not actually buying bitcoin.

So I was claiming that what you said is not true.

People are not at peak of interest, and you were either misstating facts or misleading us regarding the actual dynamics of bitcoin, which is that some people are buying bitcoin, but the overwhelming majority of the world's population (aka normies) are getting left behind because they are continuing to fail and refuse to recognize the value of bitcoin and to take action to actually buy some rather than sitting around like bumps on a log and not getting the fuck off of zero.

If I talk about my country and my area, less than 1% people in my area only know the name of Bitcoin. Less than half of them have a general knowledge of Bitcoin. The remaining 99% of people don't know about Bitcoin at all. The rest 1% people know they don't dare to invest.

Then if you know all of that, then why are you telling us that bitcoin is at the peak of interest.  What are you trying or wanting to say?

Who can we blame for this?

It doesn't matter.

It is what it is, and I am just suggesting to attempt to more accurately reflect the facts and don't be saying that bitcoin is at the top of people's interest when people are either apathetic about bitcoin and/or failing to act, so they are likely going to miss opportunities to buy bitcoin in current times and at these current pricesd because they are likely going to be buying bitcoin later and at likely to be much higher prices.

If we talk about the country, Bitcoin is completely illegal in our country. About 2% of people in this country know the name of Bitcoin. Some people invest in Bitcoin but not 1%. How is it possible to increase investment in Bitcoin when there is such a lack of knowledge of Bitcoin in a country? How to increase ownership?

Yep.. it is more difficult when bitcoin is illegal in your country.. so yeah, your government is fucking the people of your country.. .. so I am not sure what you can do about that.  Those kinds of political matters are not necessarily resolved easily, and you have to figure out what you are going to do within your own options of what you are able to do..

Personally, I think newbies should get started rather than wasting time researching.
What I meant by newbies should do some research is that some newbies lack basic knowledge about bitcoin. If they don’t accumulate knowledge about bitcoin before investing, some might end up losing their investment because they don’t know the appropriate wallet to use in storing their bitcoin, they don’t know how to secure their private key, some don’t even know reputable places to get bitcoin from and other basic things which they should know.

ONe f the best ways to learn is to get started.  How are you going to fix people?  Tell them to wait and research. and prepare themselves... or tell them to get the fuck started... They have to figure out their basics, and I doubt that there is any need to tell anyone to wait, but instead figure their shit out and to get started with whatever level of discretionary income they have.

If they do not have discretionary income or they cannot figure out their discretionary income, then yeah, they might not be ready to get started, but if they have discretionary income then they can get started and learn as they go.  If they cannot figure out a way to make sure they don't lose their bitcoin, then you believe that waiting and researching is going to help them?  I think that is dumb advice, and the best advice is get started right away and figure out your details so you don't lose money... It is up to people to figure out their details, including how to manage their cashflows and one of the motivators to managing cashflows would be to invest into something like bitcoin.. and yeah, there are dumb people and people who like to gamble and don't know the difference between gambling and investing . but what we going to do about that?  Tell them to wait and gamble later rather than sooner..   I still doubt that waiting is a good strategy, but hey, you do you if you believe that you want to continue to tell newbie bitcoiners to wait rather than to get started.

Some newbies just see some advertisements about bitcoin on social media, and they will pick interest in it, and we all know we are not supposed to trust or follow most of the videos we see on
social media because some of them are scammers. That’s why I do recommend that newbies do research before investing.

Each of us need to engage in our own level of critical thinking skills in order to sort good information from bad information and to figure out how to manage our finances and our psychology... and likely if we manage our finances well then our psychology will end up being in a better place as compared with if we put systems in place that are bad ways of managing our finances..

If they invest first before doing research, before they get to understand something’s, it might already be late. Some newbies might see some Ponzi scheme that will require people to deposit bitcoin on a particular site as an investment. A newbie without knowledge might end up falling for tricks like this.

Well maybe a solution is to start with $10 rather than starting with $200?  But anyhow, you might be talking about position size rather than suggesting that waiting is going to be an appropriate strategy.  I am not suggesting not to do research, but instead I am also suggesting get the fuck started rather than waiting, which you seem to be suggesting.. but hey, whatever do what you like and continue to tell people to wait rather than telling them to get started.

By the way, whether you tell people to wait or not, most of them are not going to do shit.. . so I would think there should be some interest in getting people to do something rather than not doing anything, and part of the reason that we have 99% of the world's population not invested or underinvested into bitcoin is because they are not acting to buy bitcoin, but instead waiting or not doing anything or not even knowing about bitcoin, so anyone who knows about bitcoin should be taking action to get off of zero.. and maybe they can figure out a way to get 5% to 25 % into bitcoin, but still they gotta get off zero and into bitcoin first before they are able to get some realistic ideas about how to reach some kind of an accumulation target, and it can take years and years (and maybe a whole cycle or two or more) to reach a reasonable bitcoin investment target, so why wait to get started?

I_Anime

Activity: 448
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 09:07:47 PM

What I meant by newbies should do some research is that some newbies lack basic knowledge about bitcoin. If they don’t accumulate knowledge about bitcoin before investing, some might end up losing their investment because they don’t know the appropriate wallet to use in storing their bitcoin, they don’t know how to secure their private key, some don’t even know reputable places to get bitcoin from and other basic things which they should know. Some newbies just see some advertisements about bitcoin on social media, and they will pick interest in it, and we all know we are not supposed to trust or follow most of the videos we see on social media because some of them are scammers. That’s why I do recommend that newbies do research before investing.

Honestly I started my bitcoin accumulation journey without having much knowledge on how bitcoin work and stuff, aslong I know the right wallet to store bitcoin is a non custodial wallet I started my accumulating journey but as time goes on I started learning new things on how bitcoin work  and how to hold and secure a smooth investment and buy the Dip and HODL thread help me alot in that aspects, what am trying to say is that one don't have to waste time going for knowledge first when it comes to bitcoin aslong he or she know the right wallet to use and how to purchase bitcoin via exchanges he or she is good to go and as time goes they may decide to focus on gaining more knowledge while they accumulate and hodl Bitcoin.

So that one won't endup regretting why he or she didn't start accumulating on time .

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1243

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 09:12:17 AM

Honestly I started my bitcoin accumulation journey without having much knowledge on how bitcoin work and stuff, aslong I know the right wallet to store bitcoin is a non custodial wallet I started my accumulating journey but as time goes on I started learning new things on how bitcoin work  and how to hold and secure a smooth investment and buy the Dip and HODL thread help me alot in that aspects, what am trying to say is that one don't have to waste time going for knowledge first when it comes to bitcoin aslong he or she know the right wallet to use and how to purchase bitcoin via exchanges he or she is good to go and as time goes they may decide to focus on gaining more knowledge while they accumulate and hodl Bitcoin.

So that one won't endup regretting why he or she didn't start accumulating on time .

Majority of us start like that since everything just start out of curiosity. But what good thing is we do a research that's why for so many years we survive and still here since there are lot more to acquire especially bitcoin potential to increase more still there.

Starters are so lucky now since they have a lot of available data for them to learn bitcoin investment in nice way. Compare to OG's before where information is limited, that's why they should take advantage on everything they could read since the experience shared by people is really good basis for them to learn the positive sides and other possible risk that they might get for investing on bitcoin. For sure they could figure out their the beauty of holding bitcoin since provably they can get more realistic gain than participating on any risky activities.

But if they could able to start because their aim is to hold for long term then they should do it. Just do their research for continuous learning more knowledge about bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
laijsica

Activity: 154
Merit: 127

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 11:46:20 AM

This happens to most of the new investors, they spend unnecessary time on investing and looking for dips and investment decisions at first. I think one should not waste time to start investing or depositing in Bitcoin and should start with immediate decision and start with DCA which gives him opportunity to review the market comprehensively from time to time. If one wants to continue depositing bitcoins, his will power and mindset to manage for a long time is enough. To sustain DCA for a long period of time the asset is required such as floating cash that he can set aside from his alternative income.

Personally I also feel that I should have started DCA earlier and should have had more holdings if I could have started from the time I spent on education. It's normal to have shortfalls in investment but I would say especially in Bitcoin investment don't waste your time and start depositing from today regardless of price. Waiting for dips means you are taking a step back from your Bitcoin holdings.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Samlucky O

Activity: 350
Merit: 281

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 01:21:52 PM

Snip
Snip
The $15 is even big for someone who is struggling to invest with a low income generation. at Least as we have learnt so far, $5-10 may as well be good for someone who is overly trying to manage himself without starving to achieve bitcoin accumulation. Bitcoin accumulation is almost a life time journey and shouldn't be done in a hurry  to the extent of starvation. Though we are saying thesame thing and mine is not different from your own but my point is that if the $15 which you advise may still be much for the person to invest, h/she may decide to reduce it to achieve a better result of accumulation and a good dieting altogether, and may Increase to $15 -20-50 per week when such person may have gotten a better and desirable job. Bitcoin accumulation should be done effortlessly, seamlessly and tiredlesly.

Is $15 big for a DCA amount?  As much as we don't want to go go above our financial strength and inconvenience our selves in the long run, we have to also note that investing too little might not be the best for you.
Permit me to say yes that $15 my be too big for some people considering thee level of discretion or there level of income generation. because people invest in what they can afford that will not affect them. Not that they can't afford $15 weekly or $20 as you said, but they must consider there source of income before Investing. and when they invest beyou expected amount, surly the discretion fund will be affected against the next week DCA buying. In as much as we are trying to increase our bitcoin accumulation to have more bitcoin in our portfolio, we must not also forget that bitcoin investment is a long term investment and not to be done hurriedly, otherwise we might still sell out our holding and starting afresh. And that is not a good sign of a HODLer. A good HODLer must have the desire or eager to accumulate what he can afford to loose consistently, knowing his level of discretion and source of income generation and not overdoing and later starting afresh. so surely $5 -10 is not too much. But I have said in my comment earlier that we can increase our portfolio in due time. Check below 👇

and may Increase to $15 -20-50 per week when such person may have gotten a better and desirable job.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: