Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 11:15:15 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 7914 times)
Ambatman

Activity: 336
Merit: 172

I walk with the Light

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:41:18 PM

I think the only good we should do for newbies in this thread is letting them know that Bitcoin is the best investment and other coins are shitcoins, and please no one should try to lead people into investment on shitcoins there's a lot of people that has lost there money investing on shitcoins.

I would say I agree with most of your points except this
Bitcoin is the best investment in cryptocurrency for its safety and returns
Because it's the only 'true' cryptocurrency.
But as the best investment is subjective
Everything boils down to the requirements and knowledge of the investor
Currently it's my best investment keeping family constant
Because I value safety, security, a future and potential
There are people out there that would think otherwise
So using one of the best investment is better since its open ended.
Like you said
Newbies need stability
And Bitcoin is the best stability you can get online. 

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
Today at 08:44:23 PM

One  major thing most investors has  fail to understand is that, greed is never a good thing,  especially in this crypto industry,  almost all  veterans investors knows that when it comes to digital currencies, Bitcoin is second to none, but due to greedy of making 10x to 100x, they will still go ahead and invest in shit coin without taking into consideration the risk attached to it, they gambles with their hard earned money, even when they know how risky it is, some of them don't even know that investing in shit coin or alt are just like gambling, which the possibilities of them losing their hard earned money, is far greater than the possibilities of them making something out of it.

Secondly, most newbies investors that falls for this, are mostly misinformed, they were mostly told the juicy part of it, which is the 10x to 100x, but they weren't told how risky it is to invest in shit coin, until that greedy aspect of most investors are corrected, I Believe that the only way they can learn is on their own terms, which is learning it the hard way, when they have lost all their funds.
It's very unfortunate how some individuals get caught up with the unrealistic and fake promises that all these Altcoins & shitcoins offers. I wonder why some folks  are persuaded  by such kind of scenario. Before investing our funds it necessary to gether information about such investments. Why will an investor see Bitcoin which is a already established assets with reliable track record, growth potential, global adoption, high demand in the market and commanding a significant value. Some  Individuals will see all these characteristics possessed by bitcoin, whhich offers good profit but  rather be persuaded by unrealistic promises  and fake gains altcoins and shitcoins offers.

Brother, do not be surprised, we are all humans, and greed is part of humans lives, just that as an investor that really want to make it in this crypto industry, greed is one thing that should be avoided by all means, because and quite positive that almost all veterans investors knows that Bitcoin is the most reliable asset, but due to greedy of 10x to 100x, they still go ahead and invest their hard earned money on alt or shit coin that always leads to significant losses.

Yes humans are insatiable that's why no one get enough of himself because even the richest is still making more investments that will fetch him more money but let's forget about the rich people in our society because some of them do gamble their money on other coins so if someone who is still struggling for survival follows the footsteps of the rich, then he is likely to make wrong decisions and run into losses whereas the rich people don't care about the kind of risk they take as they just feel that what would be would be. If we all can forget about quick profits and greed and think more about how huge our investments will be in time coming, we have every possibility to make it in our investments in Bitcoin.

Just a while ago, I was seating down and having a good time with few of my friends that are also into the crypto industry, we were just sharing ideas while having a good time, I was talking Bitcoin and how it's one of the best time to buy now due to it recent decline in price, when one of them interrupted me and said something that makes me believe that greed is the brain behind those investing in shit coin, he said this and I quote, guy, how much do you expect to make investing in Bitcoin when it can't give you the least 2x, where the real money are, are in the alt and shit coin, because it gives you 10x plus in the nearest future, and I was like, do this guy even work for this money he wanted to gamble? My only response to him was, you already knows that Bitcoin is the most reliable crypto asset, but you still choose to gamble on shit coin,  so you need no convincing, but you will surely learn the hard way, so the essence of all this is that greed is what makes people, especially those that are aware of it risk, still invest in shit coin.

Some people are just so adamant about trading or investing on shitcoins simply because they feel that they can make quick money just within a short period without considering the high risks involved. Even if bitcoin gives x2 of your capital you invested with which can be more than that depending on how long you HODL before selling but we should also understand that if a Bitcoin investor accumulate like $50k worth of Bitcoin in 10 years and was able to get $100k to $150k isn't that a huge amount of money? The problem most investors has is impatience, they will begin to analyze and find it difficult to invest and wait for that long intervals before taking their profits. As Bitcoin investors our target should be more of having a huge stash of Bitcoin and shouldn't depend so much on the price of Bitcoin even though the price should also be put into consideration for someone who has HODL for a long term and decides to sell part of his Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to: