Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5842 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:10:32 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price?
Surely there are uncertainty as regards to our expectations yet we might need to consider what we believe to have possibilities as it gives us the mindsets to focus more on what can be achieved rather than thinking about limitations.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 03:54:23 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's path to $100k seems likely this year. Moreover, Bitcoin reached above $73k before the halving occurred. However, to reach the price of $100k, Bitcoin will experience a slight decline and this happened when after reaching $73k Bitcoin fell to $64k and now the price of Bitcoin has risen again above $70k.
Yes, like you, I think it's only a matter of time before Bitcoin hits $100k this year. Although many predicted that the price of Bitcoin would reach $100k before the Bitcoin Halving, it is now doubtful whether this will be possible. Because we have seen bitcoin price rise and even bitcoin price fall few days ago. The price of Bitcoin has never seen such a surge in value as it has seen this year. The price of Bitcoin rose to a unique height this year which was an all-time high. One of the reasons why the price of Bitcoin has risen so much in recent years is the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, and one of the reasons is that the Bitcoin market will undergo a four-year cycle this year. After the Bitcoin cycle we can see a bullish period in the market then we can imagine that the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot more.
The expectation that bitcoin will reach $100k before the halving is actually a bit too high, I also don't think we can get there with just over 20 days left until the halving. And I also agree with you that the $100K goal will most likely happen this year. But I think before bitcoin reaches $100k, there will be significant corrections, and I expect those corrections to happen after the halving.
With 15 more days left to organize Bitcoin halving, it seems almost impossible for Bitcoin price to reach $100k dollars. We have been seeing Bitcoin price declines for a few days where it seems that the price of Bitcoin is constantly going up and down but the price is going down more than it is going up. Maybe this is a big correction in the market before the bitcoin halving takes place. Many predicted that before the Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price would reach $100k without any hurdles, their predictions may now be proven wrong. Their predictions about the price of Bitcoin going up will be correct when the bullrun starts after the Bitcoin halving is organized.

I don't think bitcoin's path to $100k will be easy and without any obstacles.
I also don't think the path for Bitcoin price to reach $100k dollars will be easy and it will be possible without any obstacles. If the price of Bitcoin had continued like that from when we saw the price of Bitcoin touch the new ATH until now, it would have probably hit $100k before the halving. However, after touching Bitcoin ATH, the market corrected again from there and now the market is trying to rise again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gallar

Activity: 658
Merit: 324

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 07:39:42 AM

~Snip

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
It is certain that the price of bitcoin will experience a decline first before reaching $100K. Because the proof is that today the price of bitcoin is at $67K. So it is clear that the price of bitcoin will definitely fall first (experience a correction). But don't worry, friend, because the decline in Bitcoin prices before or after the Halving is very normal. Because as far as I know, in every 4 year bitcoin halving cycle, the price of bitcoin always experiences a cycle like that. So you don't need to worry about the current price decline (after and before the Halving) because after that usually the price of bitcoin will rise again and most likely the price will actually be higher than now (Bullish market). Maybe when the time comes (Bullish market) the price of bitcoin will most likely reach $80K-$100K.

So what you have to do now is be patient until the price of bitcoin reaches ($100K) and if you have cold hard cash, it is better to keep adding to your bitcoin assets. In essence, don't focus too much on the price decline that occurred in bitcoin. Because price drops always happen. Because the name is also an investment asset whose price will definitely go up and down. Likewise with bitcoin, there will definitely be a process first before the price really soars.

So in conclusion, to be able to patiently wait for Bitcoin to reach $100K, you have to be able to appreciate the process, friends.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 03:27:34 PM

So what you have to do now is be patient until the price of bitcoin reaches ($100K) and if you have cold hard cash, it is better to keep adding to your bitcoin assets. In essence, don't focus too much on the price decline that occurred in bitcoin. Because price drops always happen. Because the name is also an investment asset whose price will definitely go up and down. Likewise with bitcoin, there will definitely be a process first before the price really soars.

So in conclusion, to be able to patiently wait for Bitcoin to reach $100K, you have to be able to appreciate the process, friends
you're right, one should grab this recent decrease in price as an opportunity to keep accumulating more Bitcoin in their portfolio. And yeah Bitcoin is definitely going to it $100k it may take place this year or a year after the halving. So alot of folks may sell theirs during that price range, while some may decide to take some profit from their investment ( mostly those with enough Bitcoin in their portfolio), while some may keep on holding and accumulating more Bitcoin, for the next break through Bitcoin is going to undergo in the future, it may takes a whole cycle but no one can actually tell ,  And believe Bitcoin would keep on growing. I can't wait to see Bitcoin at the  price range of $100k and above because it would be beautiful  Grin

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10441

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 03:41:09 PM

Selling or holding this is each person's strategy. Watching a new bull run and subsequent gains will certainly always be anticipated, even looking forward to $100K which will be the target price of many people. Right now the price is still at $69k and it's still going down, however the current price is a good enough price to take advantage of if they've bought at a bottom price between $20ki-$30k and it still takes time to reach $100k.
Indeed some people expected with holding bitcoin until raise $100k seems its their own strategy depend bitcoin current price keep going drop and difficult break out,
I scared with all time high of bitcoin break out and over after raising $73k last several weeks ago and has rumor need waiting for upcoming four years later to see bitcoin make new ATH price.
Bitcoin have break more higher price since dropping under $20k, seems up to x4 realistic with bitcoin price in this year and I doubt with bitcoin has possibility will raise for $100k and hit more than x5 time since bitcoin crashing last year.

You seem to be amazed about relatively small bitcoin price moves.  The bottom was $15,479 in November 2022, so yeah, currently we are a bit more than 4x over that bottom price and by the time we get to $100k, that would be nearly 6.5x higher than that bottom price.. .. .. and so the question still becomes how to deal with that kind of price appreciation and also to figure out if it is a good idea to sell some of your bitcoin or not. .which surely has to do with your own personal circumstances regarding how long you might have been in bitcoin and how long you have been accumulating bitcoin.

Someone like you have been registered on the forum for nearly 7 years so if you had been persistently and ongoingly accumulating BTC for the past 7 years at $100 per week, you would have invested $36.6k and you would have accumulated nearly 4 BTC (worth nearly $280k), which seems like something like that would give you options, but not necessarily in a position to start to sell BTC.. unless you might have had been injecting more value and investing more into BTC in order to front load your investment, then maybe you would be in a position to start to sell some of it.  Sure in the end, it is up to you how to manage your BTC holdings.

In my opinion, Bitcoin's path to $100k seems likely this year. Moreover, Bitcoin reached above $73k before the halving occurred. However, to reach the price of $100k, Bitcoin will experience a slight decline and this happened when after reaching $73k Bitcoin fell to $64k and now the price of Bitcoin has risen again above $70k.
While many are predicting about a nosedive before the halving happens, maybe it's already done and that's going to fuel the skyrocketing soon. We might see this year that we'd be close to $80k because this 2nd quarter is just about to start. $100k can happen for this year because of how things have changed and based on the movement of Bitcoin for the past months, we can literally see some $1k-$3k move upwards in less than a day. That's very possible if you'd see the charts and that's why many are hoping that it might happen this year for which it didn't last 2021 bull run.

Of course the dynamics for this particular bullmarket is going to be different from the dynamics of the 2021 bullmarket, so in that regard, we seem to be largely just starting this bullmarket as compared with 2021 being towards the end of that particular bull market.. and at the same time, we can never really know for sure if we are in the beginning, the middle or the end, but we should still attempt to prepare ourselves for a variety of possibilities and not merely expecting that since currently we are in all time highs and that we are experiencing greater amounts of UPwards price movements that the upwards movements are not sufficiently sustainable.  

The fact of the matter remains that more and more BIGGER money is coming into the bitcoin space, and surely the BIGGER money can push the BTC price in either direction, but if you are merely preparing for down rather than UP, then you are likely not very prepared or even understanding what bitcoin is in terms of remaining an investment to hold for the long term and continuing to make sure that you have enough of it. and if you don't you have to continue to buy until you feel that you have enough or more than enough...  

By the way, you cannot prepare for up or even to make sure that you have enough BTC by selling your BTC, so the best tactic for making sure that you have enough is keep buying until you have come to a reasonable conclusion that you do have enough..

The variability of the price is at its highest right now in my opinion. In the past we might estimate a bit the fluctuations but with the new ATH and the drop just few days later to $62k and the move forward again makes things harder to trace.
Many people found the new ATH is the best moment for them to sell their coins until they witness a new bullrun and so on!
Selling or holding this is each person's strategy. Watching a new bull run and subsequent gains will certainly always be anticipated, even looking forward to $100K which will be the target price of many people. Right now the price is still at $69k and it's still going down, however the current price is a good enough price to take advantage of if they've bought at a bottom price between $20ki-$30k and it still takes time to reach $100k.

Seems a bit short-sighted to be wanting to trade this, and sure you can make some dollar profits, but you seem to not understand and/or appreciate the asset that you have if you think that it is a good idea to be selling your BTC (except of course if you have too much of it, then in those cases you might be in a position to sell some of it).

I was just reading of 150k prediction was made 2019 based off of the overall trend in BTC, a reasonable estimate apparently.     Ultimately I'am reminded of the 20k top and the chaos that ensued before during and after that apparent good news.

I'm generally for the overall rise in BTC rather the peaks, the drama and chaos I can do without and do think it does damage and in some cases deters people perhaps forever because volatility is a negative even when it delivers mountain tops that touch space.  If we get 100k or 150k or whatever I dont think it lasts, I'd be happy enough just wandering around between here and higher prices for the next five years and I think thats more productive and conducive to business progressing with BTC.

Bitcoin doesn't work like that.  We are both in the midst of a war and also the greatest transfer of wealth that man has ever seen, and your little wishes for stability seem to be pie in the sky..,. for the most part, one of the most certain things about bitcoin is that it is going to be ongoingly volatile.. at least in terms of spot price.  

On the other hand, if you want stability and to value your BTC holdings from the 200-WMA, that 200-WMA continues to be pretty stable and ongoingly moving up.. .. so that would be one way of achieving stability through bitcoin if that might be what you are seeking.  It seems like a long shot to get BTC spot price stability until BTC spot prices are at least 10x of gold's market cap, which well could take a while to achieve.. perhaps a few more cycles.. . and so then maybe (not guaranteed) between 10x and 1,000x of gold's market cap, BTC might become a bit more stable (relatively speaking) while it is moving through that price range.

By the way, currently BTC is about 1/10 gold price so to get to 10x gold's price there would need to be a 100x price increase in bitcoin, relative to gold... so $5 million per BTC in today's prices.

I like to predict Bitcoin price with a long term projection in mind, because I'm into it's investment, so on the short term we'll expect the normal slight pump and dump, then the price will then correct itself, depending on the season. Since we're in bull season, I don't worry myself on the short term price fluctuations, it reached new ATH at over $72k, then dipped to $65k, now it has rallied to $69k, this is why I can predict that price will hit $100k before the end of this year. Before the bear run starts to set in, I'm hoping that we'll see a new ATH of $200k, so this is a call for believers to have faith and keep accumulating, they're still assured of ROI in the peak of bull run.

You do not sound like a long term investor in BTC - merely because you are anticipating higher than $100k prices for BTC for this cycle and the mere fact that you are looking for $200k, rather than $100k for this cycle, does not make you a long term investor into BTC..  In other words, you seem to be merely anticipating a possible swing in BTC prices that goes up to $200k and you are willing to hold BTC up until that amount... That still does not contribute towards your being a long term investor in BTC.  

I would suggest that a long term investor does not get focused on BTC price, but just gets more focused on mostly just holding BTC, and if he has enough BTC he can start to sell at any price, and if he does not have enough BTC then he can continue to buy it until he has enough, or better yet more than enough.

Yes, like you, I think it's only a matter of time before Bitcoin hits $100k this year. Although many predicted that the price of Bitcoin would reach $100k before the Bitcoin Halving, it is now doubtful whether this will be possible. Because we have seen bitcoin price rise and even bitcoin price fall few days ago. The price of Bitcoin has never seen such a surge in value as it has seen this year. The price of Bitcoin rose to a unique height this year which was an all-time high. One of the reasons why the price of Bitcoin has risen so much in recent years is the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, and one of the reasons is that the Bitcoin market will undergo a four-year cycle this year. After the Bitcoin cycle we can see a bullish period in the market then we can imagine that the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot more.

Your analysis sounds confused... there have been greater surges in the past, so if you are referring to "great surges" it might be helpful to consider whether a surge is great or not based on percentages rather than absolute numbers, and yeah, sure there is a place for assessments based on absolute price moves and/or based on percentages, yet we still should be attempting to put these matters in perspective - especially if we might compare some of the past cycles, and also yeah, I am not expecting that bitcoin is going to be able to achieve as great of percentage moves as it was able to obtain in the past, but there still can be some short term BTC price moves that resemble past moves in terms of their percent movement.. and also based on the fact that there are BIGGER amounts of money being thrown around since in current times there are more institutions and rich persons getting into bitcoin as compared to some of the past cycles, including that each cycle has involved bigger and Bigger and BIGger players..

The current price range could also provide encouragement for Bitcoin to go to $100K if the conditions of the crypto market trend itself do not experience bad things so that price changes for Bitcoin by continuing to increase the price towards $100K are very possible. But on the one hand, we all also need to hope that in the near future we will not release Bitcoin before this price is reached by Bitcoin because it will be easier for Bitcoin to happen if Bitcoin holders can continue to increase and those who own Bitcoin do not immediately sell for a small profit.

You can sell or not.. BTC prices are still likely going to continue to go up.. so you are just hurting yourself if you end up selling too much too soon, even though you seem to be trying to figure out the top for this cycle... and if you think that $100k or even $150k is the top, you may well end up not getting it right and then you end up selling too much BTC too soon.

The expectation that bitcoin will reach $100k before the halving is actually a bit too high, I also don't think we can get there with just over 20 days left until the halving. And I also agree with you that the $100K goal will most likely happen this year. But I think before bitcoin reaches $100k, there will be significant corrections, and I expect those corrections to happen after the halving. I don't think bitcoin's path to $100k will be easy and without any obstacles.

Yeah.. who knows if there might be some resistance prior to $100k ..   In recent times, I had frequently considered that the range of $55k to $82k to be a kind of lack of resistance zone, and so then there would be resistance prior to $100k, yet since we seemed to have been experiencing so much resistance in this $55k to $82k zone, then that could end up changing the dynamics for pre-$100k resistance and the extent to which resistance might be strong at those pre-$100k levels.

I doubt that we can know with certainty how deep any correction is going to be or how much resistance is going to exist at any particular price level, yet we might have some decent ideas that buying pressures are way more capable of keeping up while the BTC price is moving up as long as there are some pausing periods along the way, and if it seems that there has been a sufficient amount of time that buying pressure has been able to keep up with the BTC upward price moves, then it might become somewhat unrealistic to expect great price corrections merely based on the BTC price is continuing to move up without any great corrections... but if it is moving up slowly enough then the great correction might well be a lot less necessary than you are making it out to be.

For me it's better to just observed the market and be ready for any fall in price and then re-buy and continue to invest even if we enter the bull run or after the halving run. Market price is very volatile, there is no assurance that we might not see any correction. And this is the first time that we have seen new ath pre-halving, so it could be scary for some investors.
Yeah, at the same time buying the dip is the most important part but we are not at the dip anymore, so all you can do is constantly keep buying whenever you get some money, that's how you should approach this in the end.
DCA, yeah it is our best friend and strategy all throughout, regardless if we are in the bear or bull market, and as long as our goal is long term, DCA is the plan.

I believe that we are going to end up with a good return here and there, which should be the most important part. I get that people are not approaching things like they are the most valuable things, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with a great increase right away, so we still have time to buy some bitcoins. If we do that, from 70k to 100k means nearly 50% profit, and that is great for half a year time, and in half a year that could happen. This is why we should be considering investing even at this price.
Best time to buy is in the bear market, but then again, profit is profit so whenever we buy at $65k, and the bull ended at $150k++, that is already a x2 gain and we will take that. Problem is there are people who are greedy who wants more profit. But in this bull run, everyone will have a slice in the pie so whatever it is, still that is profit that we will take.

That is why a lot of guys who get into bitcoin have a lot of fun staying poor - because they are so excited about 2x profits..   seems a bit ridiculous given bitcoin as the most pristine asset known to man, and some guys are monkeying around with short-term profits that may well end up resulting in not so great of a plan as compared to the guys who figure out ways to both hold BTC long term but also to advantage from the ongoing compounding of their BTC investment so long as they mostly continue to hold it over long periods of time..... even guys who got in from 2015 have gone through around 8 or so doublings, which end up resulting in around 256x returns.. even though each doubling does not seem that great, but when a doubling doubles upon an earlier doubling and it keeps happening, there are compounding effects on the value that they hold.  I outline some of the compound dynamics in this post.

~Snip
I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
It is certain that the price of bitcoin will experience a decline first before reaching $100K. Because the proof is that today the price of bitcoin is at $67K. So it is clear that the price of bitcoin will definitely fall first (experience a correction).

Wow.  Where did get to be such an expert upon where the BTC price is likely to go, and it surely seems a bit dangerous to conclude that a dip, from here, is inevitable.. but anyhow you do you, and hopefully not too many people are listening to your nonsense in terms of their own preparations from here on out, especially if they might not have much if any quantity of BTC.

Another thing is that hopefully you and/or other folks are not too overly reliant on the idea that the BTC price has to go down before it is going up.. otherwise you may well find yourself with way fewer coins than you should have had and inadequately prepared for up.

You have ONLY been registered on the forum for around a year and a half, so I have a hard time speculating that you are sufficiently and/or adequately prepared for UP, unless you front loaded your investment a lot in the past year and a half.

Instead, you sound like someone who might be trying to play the waves in BTC prices and you may well end up being on the wrong side of those kinds of prognostications.

But don't worry, friend, because the decline in Bitcoin prices before or after the Halving is very normal.

It does not mean that it is going to happen.

Because as far as I know, in every 4 year bitcoin halving cycle, the price of bitcoin always experiences a cycle like that.

So?

So you don't need to worry about the current price decline (after and before the Halving) because after that usually the price of bitcoin will rise again and most likely the price will actually be higher than now (Bullish market). Maybe when the time comes (Bullish market) the price of bitcoin will most likely reach $80K-$100K.

Your targets for UP seem quite reserved too.

So what you have to do now is be patient until the price of bitcoin reaches ($100K) and if you have cold hard cash, it is better to keep adding to your bitcoin assets.

This part of your "advice" is probably reasonable, even though you seem to be focusing on $100k rather than focusing on how much BTC any particular person might have in comparison to how much they might want or need.

In essence, don't focus too much on the price decline that occurred in bitcoin. Because price drops always happen.

This part is true too, so you are not completely looney.

One of the most inevitable things in bitcoin is that the price is volatile, but we still cannot know which direction, or which direction first, even though an overwhelming majority of folks are insufficiently and inadequately prepared for up.. so most people likely need to continue to prepare for up rather than fucking around in regards to preparing for dips that may or may not happen..  

Sure, no problem keeping money available to buy on dips, but I doubt that preparing for dips is as good of a strategy for preparing for up rather than just continuing to buy in order to continue to prepare for up that might end up happening.

Because the name is also an investment asset whose price will definitely go up and down. Likewise with bitcoin, there will definitely be a process first before the price really soars.

You are saying that the BTC price could go in either direction, but you are saying that it won't go up.. ..

Ok... you are not making sense.

So in conclusion, to be able to patiently wait for Bitcoin to reach $100K, you have to be able to appreciate the process, friends.

That conclusion kind of makes sense on its own, but it does not make sense in light of the other points that you were making that proclaim that the BTC price has to go down or sideways before it goes up, which may or may not be true.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 04:06:14 PM

If I'm not mistaking, the historical ATH performance hitted around $76,000 plus. Op you need to understand that the season that approaches the halving periods is usually a valuable where the market price goes higher and then befalls in a slash of half during the halving.
What I don't understand is if did you expects a higher increments in the market cap as you may feel so excited about the market increase in value even before the halving. Be assured that during this halving, the value of bitcoin Will depreciate effectively so, don't expect high or higher prices.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:32:22 PM

If I'm not mistaking, the historical ATH performance hitted around $76,000 plus. Op you need to understand that the season that approaches the halving periods is usually a valuable where the market price goes higher and then befalls in a slash of half during the halving.
What I don't understand is if did you expects a higher increments in the market cap as you may feel so excited about the market increase in value even before the halving. Be assured that during this halving, the value of bitcoin Will depreciate effectively so, don't expect high or higher prices.

To me, it sounds like you don't know what the halvening is.

It is the halvening of the new issuance of bitcoin, so instead of 6.25 BTC rewarded every 10 minutes it is only 3.125 BTC every 10 minutes, which also could be translated as a reduction from 900 new BTC per day to 450 new BTC per day.. It does not effect the existing supply, except perhaps to put more pressure on the existing supply since fewer amounts of new BTC is coming onto the market.

Another thing that is NOT of immediate effect is that there is something like 100 blocks, so the miner cannot spend the newly minted coins until the next day.. so it is not a very long delay before the newly issued coins can be spent.

The reason that the price tends to go up after a halvening is that it might take a bit of time for the lowering of the new supply to be felt, yet this time around, it appears that there is an ongoing pressure on the BTC supply that had not been so much present in earlier halvenings, so if the ongoing pressures continue to be put on the existing BTC supply, then surely the BTC price will go up and it will allow for more BTC to be available for sale, yet it if the buying pressure is greater than the amount of coins that existing BTC holders are ready, willing and/or able to sell, then the BTC price will go up until a sufficient amount of BTC supply is made available for the various ongoing new BTC buyers are able to get their BTC (in this case quite a bit still seems to be coming from the new BTC ETF issuers).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:53:16 PM

-
The reason that the price tends to go up after a halvening is that it might take a bit of time for the lowering of the new supply to be felt, yet this time around, it appears that there is an ongoing pressure on the BTC supply that had not been so much present in earlier halvenings, so if the ongoing pressures continue to be put on the existing BTC supply, then surely the BTC price will go up and it will allow for more BTC to be available for sale, yet it if the buying pressure is greater than the amount of coins that existing BTC holders are ready, willing and/or able to sell, then the BTC price will go up until a sufficient amount of BTC supply is made available for the various ongoing new BTC buyers are able to get their BTC (in this case quite a bit still seems to be coming from the new BTC ETF issuers).

In addition, prices tend to rise because this is the reward miners deserve so they can maintain their business. If prices don't rise, I really believe that many miners will have to go out of business because they can't afford the mining industry because of the lower reward they get per block. I'm not sure about how much it will affect miners, but it will definitely have an impact.

I so far agree that bitcoin will get more expensive over time, but I have to ignore short-term volatility and set targets in the long term. Of course $100k is on the way, but we never know how quickly $100k can be reached after the halving.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:58:29 PM

I so far agree that bitcoin will get more expensive over time, but I have to ignore short-term volatility and set targets in the long term. Of course $100k is on the way, but we never know how quickly $100k can be reached after the halving.
It will take time until we see that $100k. Many speculates that it can be reached this year but we don't know if it will and everything is possible to go up and down.

I agree that if it is with the short term, then don't expect a lot of move from Bitcoin. We'll get there to $100k soon and it's going to take some time and whoever waits and the patient ones will witness it.

And by that time, everyone is free to take their own decision whether to profit or not.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Tmoonz

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:59:12 PM

For me it's better to just observed the market and be ready for any fall in price and then re-buy and continue to invest even if we enter the bull run or after the halving run. Market price is very volatile, there is no assurance that we might not see any correction. And this is the first time that we have seen new ath pre-halving, so it could be scary for some investors.
Yeah, at the same time buying the dip is the most important part but we are not at the dip anymore, so all you can do is constantly keep buying whenever you get some money, that's how you should approach this in the end.

DCA, yeah it is our best friend and strategy all throughout, regardless if we are in the bear or bull market, and as long as our goal is long term, DCA is the plan.

I believe that we are going to end up with a good return here and there, which should be the most important part. I get that people are not approaching things like they are the most valuable things, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with a great increase right away, so we still have time to buy some bitcoins. If we do that, from 70k to 100k means nearly 50% profit, and that is great for half a year time, and in half a year that could happen. This is why we should be considering investing even at this price.

Best time to buy is in the bear market, but then again, profit is profit so whenever we buy at $65k, and the bull ended at $150k++, that is already a x2 gain and we will take that. Problem is there are people who are greedy who wants more profit. But in this bull run, everyone will have a slice in the pie so whatever it is, still that is profit that we will take.

That's sounds more like a trading strategy, there is so much uncertainty in the market such that the first best time to buy was yesterday and the second best time is today because you never can tell what tomorrow will be, with your dca you are always there in the market irrespective of the price and you can as well make a lump sum buy or buy wholesomely when in bear market at lower price point. A real investor don't attempt to time the market but they are always there to maximize every opportunity shown in the market with various strategies where and when necessary.

I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 06:34:29 PM

Of course the dynamics for this particular bullmarket is going to be different from the dynamics of the 2021 bullmarket, so in that regard, we seem to be largely just starting this bullmarket as compared with 2021 being towards the end of that particular bull market.. and at the same time, we can never really know for sure if we are in the beginning, the middle or the end, but we should still attempt to prepare ourselves for a variety of possibilities and not merely expecting that since currently we are in all time highs and that we are experiencing greater amounts of UPwards price movements that the upwards movements are not sufficiently sustainable.  
well I clearly understand your point , we can't actually tell if we are I the beginning, the middle or the end , of this bull market.  So one need to be well prepared for anything by accumulating as much Bitcoin they can . In order to secure a better position for themselves, like now we don't actually know the next step market gonna take . So we just got to keep Accumulating even when there's going to be a dip or surge in market.
That's sounds more like a trading strategy, there is so much uncertainty in the market such that the first best time to buy was yesterday and the second best time is today because you never can tell what tomorrow will be, with your dca you are always there in the market irrespective of the price and you can as well make a lump sum buy or buy wholesomely when in bear market at lower price point. A real investor don't attempt to time the market but they are always there to maximize every opportunity shown in the market with various strategies where and when necessary.
IMO I don't think there's any best time to buy bitcoin, anytime one have the funds to purchase Bitcoin is the right time either by using DCA or lump-summing expecially those who are truly ready for long-term holding, just as Tmoonz said one can never tell what tomorrow will bring. But when it comes to Bear market, bear market is not the only or the best time to purchase Bitcoin, but  rather an opportunity  to purchase more quantities of bitcoin in a cheaper rate due to a certain decrease or drop in market price. So with DCA you don't need to bother yourself with timing the market, rather focus accumulating weekly or monthly with your DCA method.

Dunamisx

Activity: 910
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 06:36:46 PM

We are already into it since the start of this year, we are now having halving to come this month and there is every possible hope that after the halving, the market will still maintain moving more faster toward the race to the 100k and above sooner, we are more likely to see that the market becomes more bullish henceforth from this time onwards because the bull season is what we expect to keep coming all through this year.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:54:52 PM

It will take time until we see that $100k. Many speculates that it can be reached this year but we don't know if it will and everything is possible to go up and down.

I agree that if it is with the short term, then don't expect a lot of move from Bitcoin. We'll get there to $100k soon and it's going to take some time and whoever waits and the patient ones will witness it.

And by that time, everyone is free to take their own decision whether to profit or not.
The opportunity for bitcoin's price to reach $100k is very close and I believe that price target can be achieved in the middle of the year or after the halving occurs, but it is possible that it can be achieved before the halving too if for example the current correction occurs, because bitcoin has not experienced a significant correction after the market increase from the beginning last February, so make sure you wait for lower prices to start investing in your portfolio.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:03:55 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

It is certain that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100k as it will be touched in 2025. You can invest as much as you want in the present because investing from now will surely give you more benefits. Because bitcoin halving will take place in April 2024 which is very close to present time. There are only 17 days left until the halving takes place, so get involved with investing now.

Tmoonz

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 06:06:54 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2024, 06:42:50 AM by Tmoonz
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

-

In addition, prices tend to rise because this is the reward miners deserve so they can maintain their business. If prices don't rise, I really believe that many miners will have to go out of business because they can't afford the mining industry because of the lower reward they get per block. I'm not sure about how much it will affect miners, but it will definitely have an impact.

Yes the halving event has an impact on the miners such that their rewards for mining new btc reduces by 50% and this will affect more on miners that has high production cost while those with lower production cost will not feel much of the impact as compared with those that has higher production cost because the rewards for mining a block will be half.

The opportunity for bitcoin's price to reach $100k is very close and I believe that price target can be achieved in the middle of the year or after the halving occurs, but it is possible that it can be achieved before the halving too if for example the current correction occurs, because bitcoin has not experienced a significant correction after the market increase from the beginning last February, so make sure you wait for lower prices to start investing in your portfolio.

I disagree with you on this and I think waiting for a lower price has not been the best advice unless you are a trader and not an investor, because you might wait and missed out of buying opportunity and you can't determine how much low or high is going to be , you can be waiting for a lower price and Bitcoin will surg higher and never come back to that very price you saw it, but with your dca strategy you don't wait for any lower price rather you buy with a fixed amount of money at different intervals either weekly or monthly irrespective of the price point and as well make an arrangement to buy wholesomely or lump sum buying when ever the price is lower which gives you an opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a lower price.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 03:11:25 PM

-

Yes the halving event has an impact on the miners such that their rewards for mining new btc reduces by 50% and this will affect more on miners that has high production cost while those with lower production cost will not feel much of the impact as compared with those that has higher production cost because the rewards for mining a block will be half.

Generally what you are saying Tmoonz is correct, but you said it in a way that is not technically correct - especially since all miners are going to end up feeling the impact of the halvening, yet some miners who are more efficient are going to be able to survive the halvening more easily, and it is quite likely that some of the less efficient miners are going to end up getting forced out of business, but it is also possible that the fact that the BTC price has largely already more than doubled over the past 6 months so several of the less efficient miners will still be able to continue to survive, including if the BTC price continues to go up, then the rising of the BTC price will end up contributing towards less efficient miners to continue to survive when they might have been forced out of business if the BTC price had not gone up as much.

Another simultaneous mining dynamic is the ongoing and persistent rising of the difficulty level and the amount of hashpower that has to come into play in order to be able to have some chances of winning some blocks, which surely raises the costs of operating miners and also there likely are some real world dynamics that have to do with ongoingly seeking out low energy costs and potentially jurisdictions that are not hostile towards mining in terms of either putting more costs on miners or even potentially not honoring their property rights so putting their equipment and even their freedom at risk if they were to choose to operate in certain jurisdictions as opposed to other jurisdictions.

I disagree with you on this and I think waiting for a lower price has not been the best advice unless you are a trader and not an investor, because you might wait and missed out of buying opportunity and you can't determine how much low or high is going to be , you can be waiting for a lower price and Bitcoin will surg higher and never come back to that very price you saw it, but with your dca strategy you don't wait for any lower price rather you buy with a fixed amount of money at different intervals either weekly or monthly irrespective of the price point and as well make an arrangement to buy wholesomely or lump sum buying when ever the price is lower which gives you an opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a lower price.

You are correct that it is not a good practice to wait for down before up, when down may or may not end up happening.. sure it might happen, but it might not.. so therefore, erep's proclamation is erroneous when he is asserting that bitcoin has high chances of correcting merely because it had gone up a lot in recent times.   

I do find it problematic for members, such as you Tmoonz, to continue to conflate the terms of lump sum buying and buying on dips, since there are meaningful differences in the concepts and the practices and the reasons why someone might lump sum invest versus buying on dips... In other words, there is no need to refer to some form of buying on dips as lump sum merely since you might be buying more BTC than what you would usually buy...

The idea of lump sum is having some amount of BTC that you are holding right now (whether you got it from surprise source or you made such amount available to you by moving it from some other location or if you take out a loan), and you decide right now in regards to how much of that amount that you are going to invest right now with that amount that is currently available to you... so that amount that you would use to buy right now is not necessarily connected with whether or not there is a dip, but instead connected with your own decision regarding how much of that amount that is available right now that you want to use to buy BTC right now in order to prepare for UP that may or may not end up happening.

Anyhow, the main thing I am continuing to suggest is that lump sum and buying on dips is different.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 266
Merit: 198

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 06:08:27 PM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price?
Firstly don't put your expectations so high on Bitcoin to reach $100k so soon, because we are dealing with a volatile assets that has ups and down which might not reach where you think it may reach so sudden, but a gradual process will achieve it goal.

Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
There is no possibility of such. As far as I know Bitcoin must surely have a correction to stablize it growth. There is no how it will continuously grow from 70k to $100k. Provided that there is demand and supply,  buy and sell Oder. People must sell and people must buy. and when more people sell you will expirence a decline in the market. after which more people will buy the dip and it will increase. So there is no how btc will expirence drastic growth without ups and down movement.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fara Chan

Activity: 1358
Merit: 552

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 06:37:27 PM

If it is to invest and want to increase the amount in our own portfolio, I don't think we need to wait for much lower prices on Bitcoin. Because the current Bitcoin price is still a fairly reasonable price for us to continue investing if our level of confidence in the $100K price is large enough. However, for now I am still quite happy with the small correction that has occurred in Bitcoin even though I still hope to see Bitcoin at a price of $75K to $80K in the near future because that is also quite feasible to hope for.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 07:01:31 PM

Firstly don't put your expectations so high on Bitcoin to reach $100k so soon, because we are dealing with a volatile assets that has ups and down which might not reach where you think it may reach so sudden, but a gradual process will achieve it goal.

You make a good point about not knowing which way BTC might go and/or how rapidly it might go in one direction or another, yet you seem to be suggesting a potential for a gradual rise to $100k, which surely is one of the scenarios, but not too likely to play out in a gradual way.. .. sure it could happen, but still "gradual" is ONLY one of the possibilities.. . and so the ultimate conclusion should be that we have some ideas about various scenarios, but each of the scenarios is currently ONLY a kind of speculation about probabilities in which some scenarios are more likely than others, yet none of them are really knowable in advance.. yet at the same time, even if we cannot really know anything with confidence, still there are ways to directionally prepare financially and psychologically simultaneously for either up or down or for various scenarios to play out... and to still have decent chances to profit even though we might be lacking in confidence regarding short-to-medium term specifics.

There is no possibility of such. As far as I know Bitcoin must surely have a correction to stablize it growth.

Wow!!!!  You really sound dumb now Pi-network314159 if you really believe what you are saying.  Hopefully you are not preparing your own self for some kind of inevitable need to go down prior to going up.  That seems quite short-sighted.. .and a surely a problem that a lot of folks have when the fail/refuse to sufficiently and adequately prepare for up becuae they believe down has to come first, which truly is bordering upon retarded to have that kind of thinking when it comes to bitcoin, even though it has already gone up quite a bit in the last 17-ish months.

There is no how it will continuously grow from 70k to $100k. Provided that there is demand and supply,  buy and sell Oder. People must sell and people must buy. and when more people sell you will expirence a decline in the market. after which more people will buy the dip and it will increase. So there is no how btc will expirence drastic growth without ups and down movement.

Well, you do seem to know what you are saying when you proclaim that buys have to be greater than sells in order for the BTC price to go up, yet your assessment about down before up comes off as quite lame, as if you really have any fucking clue in regards to whether the sells are outstripping buys.

You seem to be assuming that the BTC sells are outstripping the buys merely because the BTC price has gone up a lot in the past 17 months.. which seems to show that you don't really have much grasp upon various aspects of reality of what is going on with BTC and its place in the world of assets and/or currencies.

Hopefully, no one is following your own suggestions, and even on a personal level, hopefully you are not so dumb as to believe your own nonsense.. and especially you have ONLY been registered on the forum for around 6 months, so it well could be the case that you have hardly any clue about what bitcoin is except that maybe you bought some and you sold all of what you bought and you are hoping to buy back cheaper, which likely you are going to have fun staying poor if you have those kinds of perspectives in regards to what is king daddy cornz (aka dee honey badger). 

Good luck in the event that you are actually putting your seemingly lame and lacking in perspective beliefs into practice, you are likely going to need it.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 266
Merit: 198

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 07:54:24 PM

Snip

There is no possibility of such. As far as I know Bitcoin must surely have a correction to stablize it growth.

Wow!!!!  You really sound dumb now Pi-network314159 if you really believe what you are saying.  Hopefully you are not preparing your own self for some kind of inevitable need to go down prior to going up.  That seems quite short-sighted.. .and a surely a problem that a lot of folks have when the fail/refuse to sufficiently and adequately prepare for up becuae they believe down has to come first, which truly is bordering upon retarded to have that kind of thinking when it comes to bitcoin, even though it has already gone up quite a bit in the last 17-ish months.
It seam you didn't get my point at JJG. What I mean according to the op he said that does it seem realistic for btc to move from $70k to $100k continuously? Thats why I said there must be ups and down before it journey will be accomplished not really being  short sighted, or not preparing my self. my explanation might seams like I don't know what am saying but was just reply acording to what he said. But if my response was never what was expected of you, I am sorry about that. Morover people makes alot of mistake sometimes. They might be Writing another thing why  the reader is getting another message.

Well, you do seem to know what you are saying when you proclaim that buys have to be greater than sells in order for the BTC price to go up, yet your assessment about down before up comes off as quite lame, as if you really have any fucking clue in regards to whether the sells are outstripping buys.

Hopefully, no one is following your own suggestions, and even on a personal level, hopefully you are not so dumb as to believe your own nonsense..
I think I may be missing out alot, maybe probably not concentrating more about Bitcoin. Or my sense of reasoning about bitcoin is stocked and outdated. I permit you to remind me of what I don't know maybe talking sense in to my dump head. Lolz

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: