Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5580 times)
Hallroom

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:01:08 AM

We basically waited for the price of Bitcoin to hit 100K, with many whale Bitcoin holders speculating that the 100K hit is highly likely by the end of 2024. Because the fourth halving has taken place and we are heading towards a bull market very soon, the price of Bitcoin should be on the upside once it hits 100.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:38:40 AM

After this Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price is not increasing as we expected, Bitcoin price going to 100k won't be very easy. We may have to wait a long time for this. But at the moment, those who can hold without panic are the only ones who can benefit. Bitcoin has always been a currency of this high potential. So you can fully trust and hold Bitcoin.
As a bitcoin investor you are expected to hodl for a long time so you can see the desired profits. The hodling is not for some kind of special people or there are those that have this special ability to hodl bitcoin. Every investors of bitcoin should be in it for the long time too. That's why before you make your decision to invest in bitcoin you should have put other machineries in place to make sure that your portfolio are not tampered with. The $100k is inevitable the signs are all there and just waiting for the right moment to manifest, don't panic and sell your bitcoin. The decision to hold your bitcoin without panicking lies with you. Buy your desired volume of bitcoin and remove your eyes off the market, this will help you to avoid any form of panicking.

Marvelockg

Activity: 210
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 09:02:13 AM

We basically waited for the price of Bitcoin to hit 100K, with many whale Bitcoin holders speculating that the 100K hit is highly likely by the end of 2024. Because the fourth halving has taken place and we are heading towards a bull market very soon, the price of Bitcoin should be on the upside once it hits 100.
well, the calmness we've seen thus far in terms of Bitcoin price movement going upwards to $100k isn't a bad thing if you're looking at it from a broader point of view and even if your speculation about this kind of lingering staying longer till it approaches the end of the year before it gets to $100k is correct, it still means that you are still the one at a major advantage since you can buy at this price that's techniacally a dip price with respect to $100k bull and if you're able to buy more bitcoin during this phase of Bitcoin price stagnation, it could be one sure way of building a good amount of Bitcoin before you start buying when Bitcoin starts going above $100k.

But don't forget that it took a very small interval of time for Bitcoin to move from $40k to $73k before it's been revolving around this cureent range of $60k to $70k for some weeks now and that the halving just happened not long ago so you never can tell it before the end of next month we might be talking about the post $100k event and maybe looking at Bitcoin surging exponentially to $200k or so.but regardless of what plays out and how fast it does played out, one thing that's certain is that we've just witnessed a new ATH even before the halving and that within the year Bitcoin will exceed $100k worth with no doubt but then what's as important as Bitcoin getting to a great ATH is that we are able to buy at this current price and prepare ourselves such that when Bitcoin eventually goes above $100k, it wouldn't stop us from buying more Bitcoin because of it high value and that we can continually stick with our buying strategies even though our DCA amount wouldn't be able to buy uo to what it is Buying at this time.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 424

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 09:54:40 AM

[edited out]
I also had that feeling that it will get to $80k and above before the halving because as of then the market price was on a high speed without any barrier, at least it didn't stay at an exact amount for a week or two.
To be sincere with you I don't think the market price is on the positive side, it hasn't been the same since the count down to the halving period, it still doesn't mean that the market price won't get to $70k anytime soon, no but I believe that this week won't showcase a negative sign and before the end of this month those who are holding without patience would keep calm and enjoy Bitcoin price heading towards $80k.

Why would anyone hold without patience?

If they were planning to sell some BTC but they did not, and then the BTC price drops 10-19%, then maybe they should consider buying some more.. .. or yeah, otherwise, they are waiting to sell the next time the BTC price goes up, and hopefully out of their anxiousness (lack of patience) they do not end up selling too many too soon

You know is not everyone that's says something and do it exactly the way they said it, in as much as we have holders who calm to hold for a long time we still have those who find it difficult to hold and get past this period when the price of Bitcoin isn't going up as expected especially the ones who just bought, they see this stage as if they don't sell they'll lose it all. And not everyone who have the mind to take risk, don't blame them if they sell too quick, you also have to know that many don't know when to sell or withdraw or hold as the case maybe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 01:25:06 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Not WE, maybe some because I was not even waiting for that price either. Although I am hopeful for that price to come, I was not yet expecting it for this year and this bull season, and for some reason;
 - many were still impatient. We can't please everyone to just hold when the price rises, many are about to sell taking their chances and this has a huge impact on the trend as we are about to see it continue increasing, drops will occur.
 - lack of trust. This is very common in newcomers. They usually feel doubts when seeing the market in correction and then decide to sell without hesitation and thinking it will recover.

I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 01:55:16 PM

You know is not everyone that's says something and do it exactly the way they said it, in as much as we have holders who calm to hold for a long time we still have those who find it difficult to hold and get past this period when the price of Bitcoin isn't going up as expected especially the ones who just bought, they see this stage as if they don't sell they'll lose it all. And not everyone who have the mind to take risk, don't blame them if they sell too quick, you also have to know that many don't know when to sell or withdraw or hold as the case maybe

What normally lead to such act is due to poor planning, that's why it is always advisable to invest with  cash one can stay without using for long , and that why long-term holding is highly recommended. Because most individuals are fond of going all in with their cash that are meant  for covering expenses inorder to gain more profits, which is wrong because it would only lead to them withdrawing their investment at the wrong time when their investment haven't yield them something good or selling In losses . Because most of these folks mindset are always fixed for short-term investments.

That's one should always make proper planning towards their investment, like setting Aside an emergency funds in able to coverup some expenses while they are holding their Bitcoin in their portfolio, inorder to secure a long and smooth investment (Bitcoin).

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10415

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 04:38:28 PM

[edited out]
I also had that feeling that it will get to $80k and above before the halving because as of then the market price was on a high speed without any barrier, at least it didn't stay at an exact amount for a week or two.
To be sincere with you I don't think the market price is on the positive side, it hasn't been the same since the count down to the halving period, it still doesn't mean that the market price won't get to $70k anytime soon, no but I believe that this week won't showcase a negative sign and before the end of this month those who are holding without patience would keep calm and enjoy Bitcoin price heading towards $80k.

If they were planning to sell some BTC but they did not, and then the BTC price drops 10-19%, then maybe they should consider buying some more.. .. or yeah, otherwise, they are waiting to sell the next time the BTC price goes up, and hopefully out of their anxiousness (lack of patience) they do not end up selling too many too soon
Too much anxiety and worries of taking profit will lead to lack of patience and selling too much in a short time, forgetting about the benefits of hodling without selling too soon. I think that those that are eager to sell, are those that believe more in selling than hodli. If not I don't see the reason why anyone that have not accumulated a significant amount of bitcoin will be eager to sell at this price level.

This is the best time to buy more Bitcoin, because it might be possible that we will not see this price level till the next bear market. I only care about the price of bitcoin to see when I can take advantage of the price to buy more, and not because I want to sell.

I get confused about some of the anxiety too... since we already know that bitcoin is not necessarily going to go where you want it to go when you want it to go there, so there are some skills in figuring out a comfortable position size and to keep accumulating until you have enough.. (or more than enough), so then there could be some debate about what enough or more than enough even means - since a lot of folks have difficulties thinking in long terms of 4-10 years or more, even if they seem to act like they know what long term means, they are too busy pondering over when and how to cash out (some or all of their BTC).

So yeah, even someone who may have been in bitcoin and accumulating for 4-10 years or more may or may not have reached enough BTC, since every time a person buys BTC, there likely needs to be some consideration that the new BTC purchases are for at least a period of 4-10 years or more, so a person who has been accumulating bitcoin for quite a while is going to have older purchased BTC and newer purchased BTC, so there can be a variety of ways of calculating the smaller portions of BTC as having differing timelines, and/or other ways of assessing the size and profitability of the whole BTC stash - so we would speculate that some of the BTC accumulators with longer timelines would have higher likelihood of having successful stashes of BTC, yet if they have been spending their whole time in BTC fucking around with various "profit taking" then they likely would not have put themselves in a very good position and they would end always being in a position of building their BTC stash without ever really making much if any progress in terms of their BTC stash getting larger in order to actually get themselves to a position of actual over accumulation rather than just short term perceptions of over accumulation. 

So in the end none of us can answer these questions for anyone else, even if sometimes we can see that they are making the wrong trade-offs by failing/refusing to sufficiciently and adequately accumulate bitcoin and/or to sufficiently/adequately prepare for UP..

[edited out]

You know is not everyone that's says something and do it exactly the way they said it, in as much as we have holders who calm to hold for a long time we still have those who find it difficult to hold and get past this period when the price of Bitcoin isn't going up as expected especially the ones who just bought, they see this stage as if they don't sell they'll lose it all. And not everyone who have the mind to take risk, don't blame them if they sell too quick, you also have to know that many don't know when to sell or withdraw or hold as the case maybe.

Of course, people do not know these kinds of things naturally, so generally, each of us, especially newbies should be taking position sizes that are within their risk tolerance and they hopefully learn along the way in regards to how much BTC to buy and how to budget their investments, and so if a person knows that s/he has $100 of discretionary income per week that s/he could spend on bitcoin, s/he might start out with $50 per week or some amount that provides a cushion.

The same is true for someone who might come to bitcoin and s/he already has an investment portfolio of $100k, and so maybe there could be some ways to target some kind of an investment into bitcoin that is 5% to 25% of the size of the overall investment portolio, so there could be questions regarding how fast to to get to the target amount, and maybe start by aiming for some amount in the middle, such as getting to 10% over the next 6 months, so if the $10k ends up being new money injected in, there might be different risks and/or tradeoffs than taking the $10k from the $100k, including that if at the end of 6 months the investment amount could end up being $110k, which might not have had been the intended goal, exactly or such a quick injection into investing into bitcoin might not be economically or psychologically feasible for some folks.

Sometimes we need to work with examples to figure out if the trade-offs might or might not be feasible rather than merely saying that some people over did their investment and they are now scared little fucks... and so I have difficulties having sympathy for folks who have not had ways to figure out their own balances, even though surely I understand that there are a lot of people who likely go into an investment like bitcoin and they end up overdoing their investment in one way or another then they have regrets because they might not have taken enough precautions to perhaps hold some money back for buying on dips or maybe just DCA'd from the start, or if there was some kind of a lump sum investment without ongoing DCAing, the person may well had lump summed in with money that they actually need and/or want rather than with money that they were willing to put into bitcoin for 4-10 years or longer... and so when the BTC price goes up and down, then maybe they should have taken some of that money out, but then they are still waiting for the price to go back up because they are investing with money that they cannot afford to lose and so they are likely gambling rather than investing, even if they are telling themselves that they are investing.

I am not sure why there is any need to feel any sympathies for these kinds of people, and hopefully they can learn how to be aggressive without over doing it, but having a plan for any BTC price direction.. including various extremes in either direction.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Dorkylickjj

Activity: 49
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 06:15:59 PM

We have seen a huge swing in the price of Bitcoin in the new year and it has reached an all-time high. Where we can assume that a new ATH has formed in the Bitcoin market and we have seen a new road. As we are currently in the year 2024 and at the beginning we saw the Bitcoin market peaking at $73k. However, currently we can see that the market has moved down slightly after the Bitcoin halving and currently the Bitcoin market is hovering around $63000. However, we can confirm that there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k and we have seen many other forecasts where various experts and experts have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will reach $150k. The way Bitcoin price is currently going, we can say with certainty that we are going to face a bull market very soon, and then the price of Bitcoin will touch $100k. As the market price of Bitcoin is currently dumping a bit, it will pump up again as it is due to volatility in the market. Anyway now we should buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time and if we can buy and hold bitcoins now then good things are waiting for bull season ahead.
I believe this is your speculation, but then saying that Bitcoin will $100k is a little to obvious, and flat faced if no time frame is added to the speculation and maybe a theory to support why it'll work in that timeframe.. Maybe this bull run will get us up to $100k    or not. Since we're all speculating here, I don't think the word 'certainly' does it at all, because it begins to seem like assurance from foresight.
When it comes to Bitcoin, we must understand that short term speculations are near impossibly accurate.

If you ask me, we're practically on our way to 100k and then, here's why I think so, we should understand that one knows for sure whether bitcoin will rise or fall in value over the coming days, weeks, months or years. However, one way to guess at future price changes is to consider BTC’s previous price movements. That's one way. So if we ride on that factor, we have this:

In January 2014, bitcoin was worth approximately $800. By January 2024, it was worth more than $42,000. That represents a price increase of better than 5,150% and an annualized return of more than 135% per year over the past decade.

If bitcoin experiences that same rate of appreciation in its average annual returns, it may very well reach $98k in January 2025 and hit $100,000 in February. Hopefully. Although this can happen sooner than that or later. It's all a speculation. This is mine.
Sexylizzy2813

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:10:34 AM

You know is not everyone that's says something and do it exactly the way they said it, in as much as we have holders who calm to hold for a long time we still have those who find it difficult to hold and get past this period when the price of Bitcoin isn't going up as expected especially the ones who just bought, they see this stage as if they don't sell they'll lose it all. And not everyone who have the mind to take risk, don't blame them if they sell too quick, you also have to know that many don't know when to sell or withdraw or hold as the case maybe

What normally lead to such act is due to poor planning, that's why it is always advisable to invest with  cash one can stay without using for long , and that why long-term holding is highly recommended. Because most individuals are fond of going all in with their cash that are meant  for covering expenses inorder to gain more profits, which is wrong because it would only lead to them withdrawing their investment at the wrong time when their investment haven't yield them something good or selling In losses . Because most of these folks mindset are always fixed for short-term investments.

That's one should always make proper planning towards their investment, like setting Aside an emergency funds in able to coverup some expenses while they are holding their Bitcoin in their portfolio, inorder to secure a long and smooth investment (Bitcoin).

Some don't mind if they're having or not all they need is withdraw at least 30% of their start up investment and these always happens when they see Bitcoin price starts dropping they quickly hit the withdraw button, just to be among those who made profit and they buy and repeat the same process all over again.
I also feel that is because of fear even if they have enough to make use of outside from the investment money, these set of people have already set their mind on getting it small and you hear something like "slow and steady wins the race", thats because they started with that mindset and no amount of advise you give that would change that thinking, whenever you ask for emergency funds they have it more than you can think of but they find it hard to lose even if is ½ a penny, these guys are just greedy or should I say stingy?🤔

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 714
Merit: 619

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:09:12 AM

So you based your expectations on whales and not even on self-expectation and speculation? That's not so encouraging if I must say. At this point, I urge that you know that no one will know exactly what Bitcoin would do and we are all speculating. Whether whales said it or not, it is not an automatic reason why Bitcoin should or would get to that level, we should all hope for the best in this regard. Fine, Bitcoin halving has helped in the past, nevertheless, what I like to put across to you is that, it actually attracts buyers/investors one way or another which makes it a tradition that Bitcoin halving is helping Bitcoin. But mind you, this tradition often attracted buyers in the past when the price of Bitcoin was low and there was more money to be spared by investors, and also in an encouraging price level and atmosphere.

But now, the price was not only high before this year's halving but it also hit its ATH again and created another ATH of almost $5,000 higher than the previous one ($73,850). Though many of you might not see this as a big deal, I see it as a factor, an obstacle that could change the narrative. Now, the gist is that enough people, including the so-called whales, have already invested their money, how are we sure there are enough more to be invested? And will investors still be so encouraged to invest more at a high price even if they have more money to invest? These are the questions we should be asking now to be on the safe side and not emphatically believe it will happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:52:02 AM

Some don't mind if they're having or not all they need is withdraw at least 30% of their start up investment and these always happens when they see Bitcoin price starts dropping they quickly hit the withdraw button, just to be among those who made profit and they buy and repeat the same process all over again.

It is not true.

Just because you believe that there are people out there who are panicking and who are wanting to get back all of their money, there are also people out there who invest an amount that they are ready, willing and able to let ride.

There is a school of thought - let your winners ride.

Yeah, you might not know that they (referring to bitcoin in this case) are winners for a whole cycle, but in the meantime, you let them ride even through your first cycle, and you continue to let them ride for one or more cycles, depending on how long you have been investing and if you had been able to frontload your investment in order to have had gotten yourself to an overaccumulation level (status).

I also feel that is because of fear even if they have enough to make use of outside from the investment money, these set of people have already set their mind on getting it small and you hear something like "slow and steady wins the race", thats because they started with that mindset and no amount of advise you give that would change that thinking, whenever you ask for emergency funds they have it more than you can think of but they find it hard to lose even if is ½ a penny, these guys are just greedy or should I say stingy?🤔

I call them whimpy investors, and even in bitcoin, whimpy investors can do well, and some of the whimpy investors have done quite well in bitcoin as compared to the ones who were trading and fucking around with selling and trying to be too smart along the way.. , so yeah, whimpy investors have been able to do well in bitcoin as long as they either errored on the side of just holding or maybe just continually buying, even if it might have been relatively small amounts.   

Surely, the more aggressive investors in bitcoin have historically done better than the whimpy investors even though they would have also had not made the mistakes of overdoing their investment or trading, yet there surely are ways to be aggressive within the parameters of their discretionary income so that they do not end up going beyond their discretionary income in regards to the amount that they invested into bitcoin.

So you based your expectations on whales and not even on self-expectation and speculation? That's not so encouraging if I must say. At this point, I urge that you know that no one will know exactly what Bitcoin would do and we are all speculating. Whether whales said it or not, it is not an automatic reason why Bitcoin should or would get to that level, we should all hope for the best in this regard. Fine, Bitcoin halving has helped in the past, nevertheless, what I like to put across to you is that, it actually attracts buyers/investors one way or another which makes it a tradition that Bitcoin halving is helping Bitcoin. But mind you, this tradition often attracted buyers in the past when the price of Bitcoin was low and there was more money to be spared by investors, and also in an encouraging price level and atmosphere.

But now, the price was not only high before this year's halving but it also hit its ATH again and created another ATH of almost $5,000 higher than the previous one ($73,850).

There is always a perception that bitcoin's price is too high, especially by timid folks and those who cannot recognize that when the BTC price goes up it might not correct back down, even if everyone believes it to be "overheated," and historically, we have seen this many times in bitcoin's history where normies were failing/refusing to adequately/sufficiently prepare for up and therefore they end up getting left behind be either not having any BTC or having way too few BTC (so maybe they end up FOMO buying later rather than ongoingly buying, including times like now).

Though many of you might not see this as a big deal, I see it as a factor, an obstacle that could change the narrative. Now, the gist is that enough people, including the so-called whales, have already invested their money, how are we sure there are enough more to be invested?

Of course, there are no guarantees, but largely anyone should both recognize bitcoin as an immature asset (likely less than 1% of the world's population invested), and even when it comes to buying pressures from the ETFs, those ETFs are ONLY coming available to some clients and/or institutions.  So you can read it however you like.. hopefully you are not too overly prepared for down and failing/refusing to sufficiently/adequately prepare for more up, just in case.

And will investors still be so encouraged to invest more at a high price even if they have more money to invest?

Yes.  Maybe not this cycle, but there are going to be buyers at $5 million and above...

And, sure maybe you are making a decent point about buying support needing to keep up with BTC's price move, but I would be surprised to expect that merely because BTC prices went up 2.75x since October 2023 that the BTC price is moving up too fast for buying support to keep up.. But, hey whatever, you can believe whatever you like in regards to whether there are enough buyers keeping the BTC price going up at these prices, in the sub $100k prices in the $120k to $180k prices, in the supra $200k prices or at whatever point that you start to believe that the price is going up too fast and/or that buying support is not keeping up.. and yeah, it is not easy to know in advance, even though I have seen a lot of folks get burned through the years with their theories about buying support not keeping up.. which also seems surprising since we have been spending more than 2 months bouncing between $60k-ish and $73k-ish.. ..

and sure we could end up breaking down from here (which this range is also known as noman's land) since the previous ATH happens to be within the range ($69k)... but no man's land covers about 20% on both sides of the previous ATH, which would be about $55k to $82k.. and so sure, we could end up breaking to the downside.. anything is possible, but there are also no reasons to believe that it won't end up breaking towards the top.. so hopefully you are prepared financially and psychologically for either direction and not just preparing for one direction.

These are the questions we should be asking now to be on the safe side and not emphatically believe it will happen.

Sure.. no one should be emphatic about any of this... yet I hope you are not suggesting that folks should not be prepared for the possibility that $100k could happen and also the possibility that BTC prices could end up ranging between $120k and $180k in 2024 and they could end up going to higher prices in 2025 than they had gone in 2024.. and yeah, sure none of it is guaranteed, but hopefully guys have various plans, and not just under preparing themselves for scenarios (such as Up) that might end up happening.. and we surely have seen that previously including the fact that  around 99% of the world is not adequately prepared for up, so it seems kinds of strange to be suggesting that normies are too prepared for UP when the opposite seems to be the actual set of facts in front of us... with an overwhelming majority of the world's population being either lowcoiners or no coiners (in the ballpark of 99%).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sexylizzy2813

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 04:13:25 AM

It is not true.

Just because you believe that there are people out there who are panicking and who are wanting to get back all of their money, there are also people out there who invest an amount that they are ready, willing and able to let ride.

Not in any way trying to convince you, is something you have to believe but you can't say it doesn't happen for someone to invest and withdraw 30% of what he or she started with. This has nothing to do with panicking is all about not knowing how to go about it in a bright way, we have guys who does this same thing, ok are you trying to say that since the history of Bitcoin till this very moment that no one has ever for ones started with $5000 and ones the price went up that same person do a withdrawal of $5500 or $6500? You can't tell for sure, I know you can't do that doesn't mean someone else where can't and I know it disgust you if you see someone doing that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 04:23:50 AM

It is not true.

Not in any way trying to convince you, is something you have to believe but you can't say it doesn't happen for someone to invest and withdraw 30% of what he or she started with.  

Yes... people do all kinds of dumb shit, but I doubt that it is a good idea to be focus on what dumb people do.

The better things is to focus on what each of us should be doing, which is investing at a level that is within our capacities and not panic selling.

but yeah, if you already overinvested, then sometimes you might have to shave some off... but that is to acknowledge that you fucked up in the first place... you can emphasize and empathize with those kinds of folks all that you like, but you are likely going to get push back from others, including yours truly.

This has nothing to do with panicking is all about not knowing how to go about it in a bright way, we have guys who does this same thing, ok are you trying to say that since the history of Bitcoin till this very moment that no one has ever for ones started with $5000 and ones the price went up that same person do a withdrawal of $5500 or $6500?

Yes people trade bitcoin, and I don't recommend it.. I tend to call it dumb, especially if we are talking about generally what people should be doing, which is not trading  but instead building their BTC stashes... .

You can't tell for sure, I know you can't do that doesn't mean someone else where can't and I know it disgust you if you see someone doing that.

People can do whatever they like, even dumb things, and if they talk about them as if they are smart things to do, I am not going to agree... and I will actually respond to those kinds of ideas that I consider to be dumb.. Maybe I won't always respond or call them dumb, and so it might depend upon how the ideas are expressed, yet I will likely respond to attempt to clarify matters (or to state my own opinion) whenever it seems to be a good idea (from my own discretion) to respond.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:22:22 AM

We have seen a huge swing in the price of Bitcoin in the new year and it has reached an all-time high. Where we can assume that a new ATH has formed in the Bitcoin market and we have seen a new road. As we are currently in the year 2024 and at the beginning we saw the Bitcoin market peaking at $73k. However, currently we can see that the market has moved down slightly after the Bitcoin halving and currently the Bitcoin market is hovering around $63000. However, we can confirm that there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k and we have seen many other forecasts where various experts and experts have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will reach $150k. The way Bitcoin price is currently going, we can say with certainty that we are going to face a bull market very soon, and then the price of Bitcoin will touch $100k. As the market price of Bitcoin is currently dumping a bit, it will pump up again as it is due to volatility in the market. Anyway now we should buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time and if we can buy and hold bitcoins now then good things are waiting for bull season ahead.
I believe this is your speculation, but then saying that Bitcoin will $100k is a little to obvious, and flat faced if no time frame is added to the speculation and maybe a theory to support why it'll work in that timeframe..
How can you put time frame on something you have no control over? Nobody can accurately tell you for fact when bitcoin will hit the new ATH that everyone is eagerly waiting for, nobody has the power to control the market. We are all speculating. There is no doubt that bitcoin will hit the $100k bench mark this coming bull run take it or leave it but it is something that's going to happen. It looks like it has already been programmed for bitcoin to get to $100k and it is going to happen this bull run, but unfortunately it is not like that halving that the month and day was already determined before it happened. There was a time when $50k sounded like insane, but today when we see $50k it is now a big dip. So relax and follow the trend, but I think I can assure you is that bitcoin will be hitting $100k on or before one year from the last halving date.

I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:46:16 AM

Yes... people do all kinds of dumb shit, but I doubt that it is a good idea to be focus on what dumb people do.

The better things is to focus on what each of us should be doing, which is investing at a level that is within our capacities and not panic selling.

but yeah, if you already overinvested, then sometimes you might have to shave some off... but that is to acknowledge that you fucked up in the first place... you can emphasize and empathize with those kinds of folks all that you like, but you are likely going to get push back from others, including yours truly.

Exactly, you are so on track sir JJG. One shouldn't focus on mistakes most people usually do when it comes to Investing, e.g like trading with Their Bitcoin, selling their Bitcoin so early due to panicking and other shitty stuff etc. We should focus on what each us should be doing just as sir JJG said . We should invest according to our capacities, know one is telling you the amount you should use when it comes investing in Bitcoin, that's why most time in this forum users always recommend the use of DCA when it comes to Accumulating Bitcoin and that's why you have to spend some years in your accumulation , so that you will have enough time to accumulate or stashed more quantities of bitcoin in yah portfolio as you are holding.

Yeah sometimes we can be aggressive with his Accumulation but without overdoing it , so that he or she won't endup putting their hands in some cash needed to handle some expenses, so that it won't lead to one selling their coins so early inorder to cover some certain expenses.

Yes people trade bitcoin, and I don't recommend it.. I tend to call it dumb, especially if we are talking about generally what people should be doing, which is not trading  but instead building their BTC stashes... .

That's true , Because one trading  Bitcoin is like waste of resources and time . Because when one start trading with his Bitcoin he or she has already open more doors for losses , expecially when the use of leverages is involved. So the best thing to do to avoid such from happening is to focus on building yah Bitcoin stash, by holding and accumulating Bitcoin .

Sir_Garry55

Activity: 82
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:58:08 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

[edited out]

Too much anxiety and worries of taking profit will lead to lack of patience and selling too much in a short time, forgetting about the benefits of hodling without selling too soon. I think that those that are eager to sell, are those that believe more in selling than hodli. If not I don't see the reason why anyone that have not accumulated a significant amount of bitcoin will be eager to sell at this price level.

This is the best time to buy more Bitcoin, because it might be possible that we will not see this price level till the next bear market. I only care about the price of bitcoin to see when I can take advantage of the price to buy more, and not because I want to sell.
The urge to sell is the typical example of someone who didn't come prepared in setting up his investment because if he had done proper research and evaluation, he or she would have known that this particular period of time is actually a short break for investors to tidy and buckle up in terms of gathering ahead of the supposed bull run at front because like you said this particular price might not be seen again till probably the next bear run and if anything made you sold too early then that means you have missed out and that's why the plan of having an investment for longer term is probably the best option to go with to avoid all drama's of sell, buy, sell ,buy.....
Marvelockg

Activity: 210
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:34:19 AM

[edited out]

The urge to sell is the typical example of someone who didn't come prepared in setting up his investment because if he had done proper research and evaluation, he or she would have known that this particular period of time is actually a short break for investors to tidy and buckle up in terms of gathering ahead of the supposed bull run at front because like you said this particular price might not be seen again till probably the next bear run and if anything made you sold too early then that means you have missed out and that's why the plan of having an investment for longer term is probably the best option to go with to avoid all drama's of sell, buy, sell ,buy.....
you tend to misunderstand the whole essence of investing for the long run and the fact that the majority of people in this thread tend to kick against selling at certain point along your accumilation phase. You are not just investing just so you can sell in the bull run, if that's the case, somany persons that are still holding there Bitcoin till now would have sold thier Bitcoin long ago. As an early investor, the word sell should not be your close friend you should always talk about. Even when Bitcoin gets to $100k, it's not still right to sell off your Bitcoin because you started buying when Bitcoin is at $60k or so.

Some Earlier Bitcoin holders that sold thier Bitcoin at those times bitcoin got to $10k might have thought they made the wise decision and that they are in good profit, and certainly, some might have actually made some profit out of it but looking at the curernt Bitcoin price at the moment, what do you think will possibly be going through there minds? The whole take is that it's not right to sell before or during the bull run if you know what the term investment really connots. Even those in real estate understand how fast the value of thier housing asset appreciate overtime and wouldn't want to sell there estate just because it has had even up to a 10x appreciation in it worth. And the reason is because they know that for the housing business, the value of houses and lands increase with respect time but when it comes to bitcoin investment, the worrh of your Bitcoin increases with respect to the quantity of Bitcoin you've accumulated overtime and how much increase the value of Bitcoin has hard over such period of time and that's why taking even a small part of your holding will serve to reduce to quantity of your stack thereby reducing how profitable your investment will lool like in the long run.

letteredhub

Activity: 560
Merit: 214

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:37:04 AM

Tell those set of people next time to see them that they are either lying or have no clue of the real meaning of "slow and steady wins the race", any investor that understands the true meaning of that phrase will know very well on how to utilize the DCA investment strategy with bitcoin for a long term profitability. Am sure that there are some persons that are not born investor while some  have no thorough idea of what mindset an investor should possess. If they really want to make profit in bitcoin then they must have a percentage of bitcoin investment they are willing to buy and hold and can afford to lose under a long term plan.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:14:55 AM

Yes people trade bitcoin, and I don't recommend it.. I tend to call it dumb, especially if we are talking about generally what people should be doing, which is not trading  but instead building their BTC stashes... .

That's true , Because one trading  Bitcoin is like waste of resources and time . Because when one start trading with his Bitcoin he or she has already open more doors for losses , expecially when the use of leverages is involved. So the best thing to do to avoid such from happening is to focus on building yah Bitcoin stash, by holding and accumulating Bitcoin .

Trading Bitcoin is just almost same as trading or selling your most valuable assets in life because you will find out that you may not be able to afford buying it back again and even if you buy it again you will buy at a price higher than the amount you sold it. Bitcoin is a valuable asset that if you trade it you may run losses, let's consider a scenario where you buy Bitcoin when the price was $50k and sold at $70k yeah you have made some profits then let's assume the price dip to $60k and you are anticipating the price to reach like $90k before you resell again and unfortunately after you buy the price starts experiencing massive dip up to $30k and due to fear and anxiety of losing everything you now decide to sell at that price haven't you incurred losses? this is the reason why trading Bitcoin is not advisable.

We should understand that Bitcoin being a volatile asset, even if you buy at a dip and the price dips further since you are holding for a long term, the price will definitely bounce back and surpass the rate by which you bought it with and your profits will be secured.

Stablexcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:42:23 AM

After this Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price is not increasing as we expected, Bitcoin price going to 100k won't be very easy. We may have to wait a long time for this. But at the moment, those who can hold without panic are the only ones who can benefit. Bitcoin has always been a currency of this high potential. So you can fully trust and hold Bitcoin.
As a bitcoin investor you are expected to hodl for a long time so you can see the desired profits. The hodling is not for some kind of special people or there are those that have this special ability to hodl bitcoin. Every investors of bitcoin should be in it for the long time too. That's why before you make your decision to invest in bitcoin you should have put other machineries in place to make sure that your portfolio are not tampered with. The $100k is inevitable the signs are all there and just waiting for the right moment to manifest, don't panic and sell your bitcoin. The decision to hold your bitcoin without panicking lies with you. Buy your desired volume of bitcoin and remove your eyes off the market, this will help you to avoid any form of panicking.
It is not compulsory for an investor to hodl. Investment is a self decision and how you choose to go about your investment all depends on the investors. So no book or theory says it is compulsory for an investor to hodl his bitcoin for long if not they won't be on any profit or the investment would not yield. Long-term holding of bitcoin started when people started investing their bitcoin in other to fight against inflation The idea was that instead of saving their money in cash they could put the money in bitcoin to retain its value. Since it works perfectly for those persons they decided to preach this strategy  to people and convinced the audience that is the best way of going about bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: