Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5575 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 05:39:59 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is considered and viewed very well by many investors as a pretty good investment in the long term, so if you are still thinking about the risks of owning Bitcoin in the short term, it still reflects that you don't have a broader mindset for Bitcoin because your mind is still quite short. For now, I think there is nothing difficult to find out as long as someone has the will to find out for themselves by continuing to spend time and a high desire to learn about Bitcoin so that someone can have a high desire to invest in Bitcoin. And if for you investing in Bitcoin is still quite difficult for reasons of risk, this actually shows that you still don't have the courage to make your own decision by investing in Bitcoin which has generally been proven to be very good so far.
The risk will be comparable to what people do in bitcoin investments as long as they understand how to do it correctly. Bitcoin does have advantages in the long run and that's why people see some of the ways to generate maximum profits. If you do something you are afraid of risk you will never find success. Risk can be minimized as long as people understand how to invest correctly. Knowledge will provide peace of mind for anyone who invests so that they do not act when bitcoin conditions experience a sharp decline.

The decisions taken must be based on correct knowledge and if bitcoin is a path to financial freedom then do it responsibly. This will have a positive impact in the future as long as people are able to hold their bitcoins for the long term. There are no losses when people make the right investments because bitcoin always has the ability to recover even if it has previously experienced a sharp decline.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Troytech

Activity: 196
Merit: 202

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 05:51:52 PM

Before we get to 100k we should be worrying about 50k first.
  BTC price action right is seriously challenging the walls its stayed within for the last few months.

Breaking out of range downwards is going to quickly put 50k pricing on the horizon.  Im used to BTC doing whatever it feels like so even a spike down to 30k is on my radar and I accept that volatility as part of the game we're in.

If people want 100k be ready to handle the storm that comes challenging us downwards also, both are possible and right now you want to put these dreams higher away safely for another day because a rough pullback is not indicating us higher any time soon.  I reckon rough and uneven ground is where we tread until autumn tbh.

In general the topic seems a little to short term and has a lot of FOMO in it, that's why it's good to invest for long term you would have less to worry about price decrease and for someone that's just starting out like me I consider it an opportunity to acquire more bitcoin for a lower price.

But mostly I love your second paragraph as it points out that it's good to be mindful that while expecting that one thign might happen in bitcoin we should also be prepared for the opposite as a smart investor, many people were only prepared for bitcoin to increase in price and probably left no reserves to buy but now that it is dipping or maybe even over invested more than their disposable funds to much to bitcoin because they felt that it would hit 100k sooner and would be in so much panic now they are seeing other wise.

IMO  we should always maintain a balance In our investment and be prepared for anything, one thing that we can be sure of is that anything can happen in bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:04:10 PM

Before we get to 100k we should be worrying about 50k first.   BTC price action right is seriously challenging the walls its stayed within for the last few months.

Breaking out of range downwards is going to quickly put 50k pricing on the horizon.  Im used to BTC doing whatever it feels like so even a spike down to 30k is on my radar and I accept that volatility as part of the game we're in.

If people want 100k be ready to handle the storm that comes challenging us downwards also, both are possible and right now you want to put these dreams higher away safely for another day because a rough pullback is not indicating us higher any time soon.  I reckon rough and uneven ground is where we tread until autumn tbh.
I agree with you sir.
Price fluctuations in bitcoin are a natural thing and I also accept every storm in the bitcoin market, it's very good and as far as I'm concerned about the bitcoin market we need a correction to form a healthy bitcoin market situation, if it keeps going up and keeps going up isn't that a bad thing, I can't imagine what happens if bitcoin does that it will be a merican end, a healthy market structure needs correction especially what we are aiming for is $100k, of course we can't achieve it very quickly with the current global economic situation.

We just need to hold and wait and maybe even much better if we accumulate more bitcoin so that we have much more than before to get a bigger return too, just imagine now at the $50k level and next year it will be $100k, more or less we will get 100% of bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10415

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:27:59 PM

[edited out]
It is not as if you shouldn't sell your holdings but let it be at a time that it has yielded good fruits and selling off everything is not a good idea, you know there is not way we can HODL forever because if you hodl without selling to also equip yourself with some real life investments why still hodling some part of your stashes. Normally, investments are full of risk and any investor that have a proper knowledge of how investments work will know that there are times when you make losses but that doesn't mean your investment goals have been defeated. If you must sell your holdings let it be that you have acquired in large quantity such that even if you are not able to keep buying again, the stashes you've got can serve as long as you wish to hodl.
no one is suggesting that you've got to HODL forever and doing that will mean you are enslaving your funds or more likely that you're being unreasonable with your investment. planning is very necessary as you continue stacking your Bitcoin because at the end of the day, you've got to make plans regarding your exit from the system and there is no way you won't take your profit at a certain time but what's the issue is talking about taking your profit when you've not built a good portfolio in the first place.

Every one has an exit plan and it could range from making plans like; I will DCA for a period of 10 years, during which I should have been able to stack up at least $48k worth of Bitcoin (that's if you're DCAing $100 per week). By then I should have finished everything about studies and started up a small family of my own and if the needs comes up to execute a particular project I have longed planned for, I will be certain to have gathered the financial resource that I need to executing that project  from my compounded stack and if that's my accumulation goal, I might as well sell at such point and use it to fulfilling those dreams I have. even after DCAing for the said 10 years, you've got to ask yourself the question if it's necessary to take up your holding after such timeframe and depending on the individual involved, your investment plan can be as low as 4 years or even 20 years but as you continue in your stacking and as events unfold in the Bitcoin ecosystem, you should be in the best position to know if you HODL for 4,10 or 20 years.  at the end of the day, investing into Bitcoin isn't to enslave your funds so you don't need to use it at all, it even gets beautiful when you are able to live a fulfilled life in the future from the proceeds of your Bitcoin investment rather than being in a haste to sell now because you have a slight profit out of it. Everyone has his plan and regardless of the advice you get here, you've got to what works best for you depending on the peculiarity of your situation but what's a general situation that is common is that having the thought of selling your holding when you ought to be stacking more Bitcoin is a bad mentality that needs to be fixed if you have an intention of building up a good portfolio in the long run.
[/quote]

I agree that there might need to be some goals that go out into the future, but I doubt that it is necessary to frame those goals as "exit" strategies, because sometimes long term investment don't necessarily end up getting sold, but instead they are merely managed in accordance with situations that are in existence at the time in which there might be some needs to make adjustments, whether it is is merely having those funds as extra back up funds or whether there might be withdrawals of the assets, whether in manners of sustainable withdrawal, rakes or maybe systems that involve withdrawal of principle... and even if there might exist some frameworks of plans and goals from the start, there can be some indefinitiveness in regards to plans that are 10-20 years or more down the road, including abilities to adapt the plans along the way.. which surely might not even intend for exiting from the investment absent some blackswan like scenarios or other not likely circumstances that could end up playing out (and also might not exactly be within any framework of needing to be able to be planned in advance).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:53:23 PM

no one is suggesting that you've got to HODL forever and doing that will mean you are enslaving your funds or more likely that you're being unreasonable with your investment. planning is very necessary as you continue stacking your Bitcoin because at the end of the day, you've got to make plans regarding your exit from the system and there is no way you won't take your profit at a certain time but what's the issue is talking about taking your profit when you've not built a good portfolio in the first place.

That's true if you ain't planning to take some profit from your investment after reaching the point of having enough Bitcoin stack after some years of holding and accumulating, then what's the need of you investing the first place . All they have been saying is that if one haven't gotten enough stacked one shouldn't think of taken profit , because doing so that individual is only reducing the potential of its investment growth. Base on what I know is that there's time for everything there's time to focus on accumulating only and there's time when one can think of taken profit ( which is getting enough Bitcoin stashed), and doing such time one can still choose to accumulate onece in a while may be by that time such individual may focus on lump-summing purchasing whenever it is convenient for them ( when having alot bitcoin stashed).

We just need to hold and wait and maybe even much better if we accumulate more bitcoin so that we have much more than before to get a bigger return too, just imagine now at the $50k level and next year it will be $100k, more or less we will get 100% of bitcoin.

Yeah this is the time to focus more on yah accumulating part . Because Bitcoin actually given most of us some opportunity to gather more as the price still cheap, because soon Bitcoin going to have a new price break through which may be more than what will expected because Bitcoin possessed the potential to surge above the price range of $100k .

Pi-network314159

Activity: 252
Merit: 186

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 12:25:31 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Everyone has his plan and regardless of the advice you get here, you've got to what works best for you depending on the peculiarity of your situation
You are Definitely right, we all have our plans and need to stick to what is best we can do, and not to do what we can't afford. The problem most people have is the inability to understand that investment plan differ from each and everyone's ability and what they can afford. Some people got disappointed after following up with other people plan thinking it might work well for them, not knowing that investment portfolio differs from one another.

but what's a general situation that is common is that having the thought of selling your holding when you ought to be stacking more Bitcoin is a bad mentality that needs to be fixed if you have an intention of building up a good portfolio in the long run.
What causes it, is lack of proper Investment planing, lack of Focus, and time intervals of exit plan. When we have a long time plan of trying to meet of a target, it help us to minimise spendings and save alot in our reserve, which may be used as a discretionary amount to keep the calculation process continuesly. But when there is lack of Focus it becomes literally diffuct to HODl for long. Inpatient is another barrier,  We should know that we are not the only ones HODLing bitcoin, and that is the most important reason not to panic and sell by a little change in price. Everything in life is all about principle, when you force give yourself by giving it a camand and abide to it, then you can do better in some things you think you can't change about yourself of which could either be laziness of regular investment and selling on a slightly changed in price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:46:13 AM

Everyone has his plan and regardless of the advice you get here, you've got to what works best for you depending on the peculiarity of your situation
You are Definitely right, we all have our plans and need to stick to what is best we can do, and not to do what we can't afford. The problem most people have is the inability to understand that investment plan differ from each and everyone's ability and what they can afford. Some people got disappointed after following up with other people plan thinking it might work well for them, not knowing that investment portfolio differs from one another.

One of the BIGGER factors is discretionary income rather than investment portfolio, even though surely the already existing investment portfolio can make differences in terms of where someone is in terms of BTC accumulation as well as other assets (and hopefully we are not referring to shitcoins in terms of being anything that would be very substantial in anyone's investment portfolio).

but what's a general situation that is common is that having the thought of selling your holding when you ought to be stacking more Bitcoin is a bad mentality that needs to be fixed if you have an intention of building up a good portfolio in the long run.
What causes it, is lack of proper Investment planing, lack of Focus, and time intervals of exit plan.

Why would there need to be an exit plan?

sure I understand the idea of having general outlines of a plan that includes timelines and things like that, and I also understand that with anything that we invest into, we should have some ways to sell what we have invested into, so we could get nervous if on ramps and off ramps seem to be drying up.. or there are attacks on self-custody.. or exchanges are being attacked or even the exchanges might be rug pulling customers... so yeah, sometimes even having a few avenues of being able to get in and out of bitcoin, those could dry up and cause frustration for folks getting uncomfortable to hold something without really having clear ways to be able to sell what they hold... not that they would need to exercise the option to sell any, but it remains comforting to know that sell avenues are available, and no one really likes getting caught up in any investment, whether bitcoin or anything else.

When we have a long time plan of trying to meet of a target, it help us to minimise spendings and save alot in our reserve, which may be used as a discretionary amount to keep the calculation process continuesly.

There may be some folks who are fairly new to investing, so they get into bitcoin and they had never invested previously, so if they try to treat bitcoin as if it were extra cash, they may well get frustrated by its ongoing volatility, so yeah, with investing into something like bitcoin it becomes more important to make sure to have emergency funds, reserves and a float.. and to be able to manage those things in terms of how aggressively the person might want to invest into bitcoin.

But when there is lack of Focus it becomes literally diffuct to HODl for long.

That is true.  Even though there is likely no need to be very organized when first getting started into bitcoin, there likely are needs to make sure that you are somewhat organized in being able to continue to invest and to continue to hold as you mentioned.

Inpatient is another barrier,  We should know that we are not the only ones HODLing bitcoin, and that is the most important reason not to panic and sell by a little change in price. Everything in life is all about principle, when you force give yourself by giving it a camand and abide to it, then you can do better in some things you think you can't change about yourself of which could either be laziness of regular investment and selling on a slightly changed in price.

Yes.. there can be ways to both set some goals and limits, but also to know that you are free to change your mind at any time because each of us is in charge of our own finances, psychology and investments, and so if we come into something like bitcoin and we might tell ourselves that we have a 4-10 year or longer investment timeline, but at the same time we know that we could abandon the investment at any time if the circumstances were to be appropriate... or if new information develops.. but surely if we might come to an investment like bitcoin with a longer investment timeline, we also might attempt to take a position to reflect that timeline, whether that is about some early lump sum investment amounts or ongoing DCA or buying on dips, and surely if we have some hesitancies about the investment, then we might want to invest smaller amounts, in comparison to if we were to have more conviction then we might want to invest more aggressively into it.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 03:09:16 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
maybe we can see ROAD TO 50k for a while mate till the bull comes  Grin Grin at least in our moment now this is more realistic than 100k (of course just for this month and the next) because i believe that this is the late effect of halving that supposedly dropping before halving that each 4 years have shown us , but totality of my answer believes that bitcoin will break that 100k but not in our short time now.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 424

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:14:01 AM

I also feel that is because of fear even if they have enough to make use of outside from the investment money, these set of people have already set their mind on getting it small and you hear something like "slow and steady wins the race", thats because they started with that mindset and no amount of advise you give that would change that thinking, whenever you ask for emergency funds they have it more than you can think of but they find it hard to lose even if is ½ a penny, these guys are just greedy or should I say stingy?🤔
Tell those set of people next time to see them that they are either lying or have no clue of the real meaning of "slow and steady wins the race", any investor that understands the true meaning of that phrase will know very well on how to utilize the DCA investment strategy with bitcoin for a long term profitability. Am sure that there are some persons that are not born investor while some  have no thorough idea of what mindset an investor should possess. If they really want to make profit in bitcoin then they must have a percentage of bitcoin investment they are willing to buy and hold and can afford to lose under a long term plan.

That's why is never a must for everyone who have idea or have heard of Bitcoin should start investing and is not everyone who knows how to make profit from Bitcoin, some blindly spend money on BTC without any plan to grow it, is just for bragging right. The way you take investment isn't same way others do see it especially the newbies, all these things I said are easily noticed from a new starters.
Some of us don't think we need to have like 2-3 strategy to make more gain, and we shouldn't be desperate to sell, as it is Bitcoin price is some how raising from $50k-$59k and still going up, is time to keep that believe that it will get to $65-69k soon, we know for some time the market hasn't shown us that path leading to $100k but this month is going to be productive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:19:56 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
maybe we can see ROAD TO 50k for a while mate till the bull comes  Grin Grin at least in our moment now this is more realistic than 100k (of course just for this month and the next) because i believe that this is the late effect of halving that supposedly dropping before halving that each 4 years have shown us , but totality of my answer believes that bitcoin will break that 100k but not in our short time now.

You think that the odds for $50k are very high?  greater than 60%?  I am not even sure if they are that high... but hey, I tend to be someone who bounces around with 50/50 predictions in regards to up versus down (and personally it seems to me that we are still in no man's land, which means (from my thinking) that the odds for up are greater than the odds for down.. especially in the zone of $55k-ish to $82k-ish), but yeah, I will admit that we did end up getting into no man's land quite soon (quicker than expected), but that should not invalidate the no man's land thesis.. at least tentatively that there is ongoing UPpity tendencies and pressures within this zone.. , and currently it seems that the price is bouncing back from the so far low of $56,500 just from yesterday.. so sometimes folks get too worked up about believing corrections are going to keep going, but then maybe the momentum is going to change.. I am not claiming to know.. but I would not be that confident that $50k has high chances as you seem to be presuming from some more or less normal correction levels (so far).

bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 04:04:12 AM

maybe we can see ROAD TO 50k for a while mate till the bull comes  Grin Grin at least in our moment now this is more realistic than 100k (of course just for this month and the next) because i believe that this is the late effect of halving that supposedly dropping before halving that each 4 years have shown us , but totality of my answer believes that bitcoin will break that 100k but not in our short time now.

You think that the odds for $50k are very high?  greater than 60%?  I am not even sure if they are that high... but hey, I tend to be someone who bounces around with 50/50 predictions in regards to up versus down (and personally it seems to me that we are still in no man's land, which means (from my thinking) that the odds for up are greater than the odds for down.. especially in the zone of $55k-ish to $82k-ish), but yeah, I will admit that we did end up getting into no man's land quite soon (quicker than expected), but that should not invalidate the no man's land thesis.. at least tentatively that there is ongoing UPpity tendencies and pressures within this zone.. , and currently it seems that the price is bouncing back from the so far low of $56,500 just from yesterday.. so sometimes folks get too worked up about believing corrections are going to keep going, but then maybe the momentum is going to change.. I am not claiming to know.. but I would not be that confident that $50k has high chances as you seem to be presuming from some more or less normal correction levels (so far).
ohh, sorry if I put misconception to my post but that supposed to be a Joke mate , what I wanted to completely say here is that the 50k level and not specifically 50k and I am just exaggerating things so those who are expecting too good will take a time looking at the real score .
but thanks for this clarity mate as i kept enjoying reading all your posts.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 252
Merit: 186

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:45:17 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

snip

One of the BIGGER factors is discretionary income rather than investment portfolio, even though surely the already existing investment portfolio can make differences in terms of where someone is in terms of BTC accumulation as well as other assets (and hopefully we are not referring to shitcoins in terms of being anything that would be very substantial in anyone's investment portfolio).

yes that is true, the bigger factor is discretionary, because when you have discretionary income it helps to fuel your investment, and can also be used to settle things that may have made you sell some of your stash when you don't need to sell them. which is tantamount to selling at lost due to improper planing and lack of discretionary income. in as much as Bitcoin investment is concerned it is important to have a reserved or discretionary income to be able to maintain the investment plan for long.

What causes it, is lack of proper Investment planing, lack of Focus, and time intervals of exit plan.

sure I understand the idea of having general outlines of a plan that includes timelines and things like that, and I also understand that with anything that we invest into, we should have some ways to sell what we have invested into, so we could get nervous if on ramps and off ramps seem to be drying up.. or there are attacks on self-custody.. or exchanges are being attacked or even the exchanges might be rug pulling customers... so yeah, sometimes even having a few avenues of being able to get in and out of bitcoin, those could dry up and cause frustration for folks getting uncomfortable to hold
nothing can be frustrating like on ramp and off ramp because it seam like trading which makes a person confused and not being able to differentiate between investment and trading and may end up losing alot.

When we have a long time plan of trying to meet of a target, it help us to minimise spendings and save alot in our reserve, which may be used as a discretionary amount to keep the calculation process continuesly.

There may be some folks who are fairly new to investing, so they get into bitcoin and they had never invested previously, so if they try to treat bitcoin as if it were extra cash, they may well get frustrated by its ongoing volatility, so yeah, with investing into something like bitcoin it becomes more important to make sure to have emergency funds, reserves and a float.. and to be able to manage those things in terms of how aggressively the person might want to invest into bitcoin.
oh year. new investors who haven't invested before, will surely get disappointed with the ongoing dip in price, because their intentions was that bitcoin is a free money. but I believe most of them whom have registered on this forum and have navigated through the axis of this forum may have come across thread related to their current predicament of being nervous to sell due to sudden decline in price, may will learn alot to controle Thier emotion. so with this type of informative thread,  it will shape their mindset on how to get a reserve or discretionary income to be able to judiciously make use of every Investment parameters from Buying the dip and HODL, lump-sum and DCA. when the discrepancy income is there, the journey is assured. this forum has build me to know more about Investment, and I have known more like never before, I believe more people will be aware the more they come. except for those who are not ready and willing to learn .

snip
so if we come into something like bitcoin and we might tell ourselves that we have a 4-10 year or longer investment timeline, but at the same time we know that we could abandon the investment at any time if the circumstances were to be appropriate... or if new information develops..
if I may ask what new information? is it like any information of new technological innovative financial development or another form of genuine investment other dan bitcoin? if so yes.. one characteristics of human is adaptation, they can easily get adapted to new trend but I doubt if there is a new DEV that will have the potential to shift people's mind so quickly from bitcoin, except for this lover of get rich quick scheme. but for the lover of bitcoin, they will stick to there long term plan. Bitcoin has existed over 15years and above and has never disappointed rather doing great, so it takes time to build trust and gain popularity as bitcoin has done. that is the more reason bitcoin investment is still the best compeard to others forms of investment. if new dev come today it will take time for people to get accustomed to it before it could be recognised like bitcoin, bitcoin would have gain more popularity and may be used as a legal tender in many countries just like El Salvador by then.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 07:18:18 AM

I disagree with the assumption that the odds of Bitcoin dropping to $50k are extremely high exceeding 60%. And market predictions are inherently uncertain I believe likelihood of downturn is lower than that. Currently we are in neutral zone ($55k-$82k) where upward tendencies still persist. By the way we entered this zone sooner than expected it does not invalidate idea that there is ongoing upward pressure. The recent bounce from $56500 suggests that corrections might not be as severe as feared. I am not claiming to have certainty but I would not be as confident as others seem to be about the high chances of $50k drop based on typical correction levels so far.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:43:39 PM

I don't believe that we will go that far especially that we are still in bullish condition despite of those current corrections happened. And if someone says that it will go down at $50k then maybe that means they don't have enough strong belief that bitcoin is not the same as before where bitcoin already gather a lot of momentum and support from people. We could able to see right now that bitcoin price goes back at $61k level so provably there would be more positive insight to see and those drop down to $50k price is not going to happen. But maybe they just afraid on past situation where a deep bearish market condition happen. To ease their selves on those thinking maybe they should read some good insights and speculate something good so there's no worried on something that can cause them to panic and they will stay positive on current situation on the market then think about that those dumps are just normal corrections on the market as you have been said.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:55:20 PM

Investing in Bitcoin for the long term is a popular strategy. It allows people to gradually accumulate small amounts of Bitcoin over time, which can potentially turn into significant gains. It's important to have a clear understanding of the difference between long term and short term investments. Holding onto Bitcoin and weathering market fluctuations can be a key part of a long term investment strategy. It's important to have confidence in your investment and continuously educate yourself about  bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fascinating program that offers opportunities for those who want to start investing or learn more about it. Starting small and consistently maintaining your investment can lead to significant growth over time. It's all about making an effort and taking that breakthrough in the world of Bitcoin.

Having a long term plan and target can help save and allocate our resources effectively. It's important to stay focused and committed to the HODLing strategy, even when there are fluctuations in the price. Impatience can be a barrier, but reminding ourselves that we're not alone in HODLing Bitcoin can help us resist the urge to panic sell. Setting principles for ourselves and sticking to them, like regular investments and not being swayed by minor price changes, can lead to better outcomes. It's all about discipline and perseverance.
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:15:37 PM

I disagree with the assumption that the odds of Bitcoin dropping to $50k are extremely high exceeding 60%. And market predictions are inherently uncertain I believe likelihood of downturn is lower than that. Currently we are in neutral zone ($55k-$82k) where upward tendencies still persist. By the way we entered this zone sooner than expected it does not invalidate idea that there is ongoing upward pressure. The recent bounce from $56500 suggests that corrections might not be as severe as feared. I am not claiming to have certainty but I would not be as confident as others seem to be about the high chances of $50k drop based on typical correction levels so far.
Forecasting the bitcoin market in particular is a bit complicated and comments must be contextual. We have observed a wide range of bullish trends and sometimes stable ones in our ongoing market analysis. But investors should take a serious look at performance, including adjusting their attitude in any possible scenario. It's very unlikely that you'll not see results anytime soon that $50k will drop or go much higher to $100k or more. A delay in understanding your investment priorities can lead to losses. You need to pull holdings to safer places and work to bring a balance to the portfolio. It can be a big distraction for you whether the price is high or low but your goal should be to carry the holdings long until the price of BTC reaches $100k.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 05:58:17 PM
Merited by lizarder (1)

snip
yes that is true, the bigger factor is discretionary, because when you have discretionary income it helps to fuel your investment, and can also be used to settle things that may have made you sell some of your stash when you don't need to sell them. which is tantamount to selling at lost due to improper planing and lack of discretionary income. in as much as Bitcoin investment is concerned it is important to have a reserved or discretionary income to be able to maintain the investment plan for long.

I would say it a bit differently.  You need the discretionary income to invest in the first place, and then if you are going to keep investing that would come from discretionary income and/or reserves, but if you are not keeping your discretionary income up, then you would likely end up draining your reserves if you were using that to continue to invest into bitcoin.. so there are balancing of these various cashflow matters in order to keep investing and hopefully not having to dip into your bitcoin investment at any time other than your completely own choosing.

For example, there are guys who might start out investing into bitcoin with their discretionary income, and then if their discretionary income dries up or they choose to lessen their time earning outside income and they might start to believe that they can either dip into their bitcoin profits or that they are able to earn extra money through bitcoin and they can either use that money for reinvesting or they can use it to live off of in the case that they do not have enough income coming in cover all of their expenses, so then their bitcoin becomes their working capital and they are using income from bitcoin for their expenses, and they may no longer end up having any discretionary income, which is extra income that they can fold into their bitcoin investment.

sure I understand the idea of having general outlines of a plan that includes timelines and things like that, and I also understand that with anything that we invest into, we should have some ways to sell what we have invested into, so we could get nervous if on ramps and off ramps seem to be drying up.. or there are attacks on self-custody.. or exchanges are being attacked or even the exchanges might be rug pulling customers... so yeah, sometimes even having a few avenues of being able to get in and out of bitcoin, those could dry up and cause frustration for folks getting uncomfortable to hold
nothing can be frustrating like on ramp and off ramp because it seam like trading which makes a person confused and not being able to differentiate between investment and trading and may end up losing alot.

You seem to be making a different point than what I was making. Surely some folks might be in jurisdictions in which there might not be a lot of options, and even in the USA, there has tended to be quite a few options, but when exchanges are being attacked or even engaging in their own "proactive" measures, there can be fears about whether some avenues of getting in and out of bitcoin might become no longer available at future dates.. and it would not be a good thing to have funds locked up because of surprises. .and so in that sense there may be needs to have several on and off ramp options, even if you hardly ever use them, it is good to know that they are available and working.

oh year. new investors who haven't invested before, will surely get disappointed with the ongoing dip in price, because their intentions was that bitcoin is a free money.

Even though many people can be dumb, we should be trying to consider them as adults who can figure out that the price can go up or down, and they should have plans for either direction.  So yeah if they overly invest considering that the price is ONLY going to go up and they might not have any plan, but then if they look at their account and it is 10% to 15% or even more down, then they might NOT even think about putting more money in, which surely would seem to be the appropriate solution for anyone who had been investing rationally and with thoughts that the price could go up or down in the short-to-medium term, and it might even go down way longer and stay there longer than anticipated... so yeah, if people had already invested a good chunk of money, they might not have any extra that they feel that they can put in, and that would be their own lack of preparations and perhaps a bit of childishness in their own approach to bitcoin.

but I believe most of them whom have registered on this forum and have navigated through the axis of this forum may have come across thread related to their current predicament of being nervous to sell due to sudden decline in price, may will learn alot to controle Thier emotion. so with this type of informative thread,  it will shape their mindset on how to get a reserve or discretionary income to be able to judiciously make use of every Investment parameters from Buying the dip and HODL, lump-sum and DCA.

These ideas still likely need to be learned through putting them into practice and perhaps also starting an investment a bit slowly while getting used to everything, which surely DCA could be such a road to getting started slowly, yet even if they might start with a bit of a lump sum, they might also need to hold some money aside for DCA and/or buying on dips in case the BTC price goes down rather than up.

when the discrepancy income is there, the journey is assured.

Discretionary income is a kind of prerequisite as you mentioned, and it provides guidelines for limitations, and there surely are folks who invest into bitcoin beyond their discretionary income and they do not have enough of a grasp upon understanding their own cashflows in order to determine if they might be engaging in bad practices to invest with money that they actually need for their expenses.

this forum has build me to know more about Investment, and I have known more like never before, I believe more people will be aware the more they come. except for those who are not ready and willing to learn .

It does help in the learning process to have an ability to interact.

snip
so if we come into something like bitcoin and we might tell ourselves that we have a 4-10 year or longer investment timeline, but at the same time we know that we could abandon the investment at any time if the circumstances were to be appropriate... or if new information develops..
if I may ask what new information?

There are 9 individual factors that any of us should be accounting for in terms of our investment, and there can be changes in any of those 9 factors.  That is new information that should be taken into account.

is it like any information of new technological innovative financial development or another form of genuine investment other dan bitcoin?

Sure information about bitcoin and other possible investments is one of the factors, but there are 8 other factors that are equally important...including with the passage of time your bitcoin holdings are presumptively growing.. and that is a factor that you know is changing but it might change in ways that either need to be accounted for or in ways that you had not expected.

if so yes.. one characteristics of human is adaptation, they can easily get adapted to new trend but I doubt if there is a new DEV that will have the potential to shift people's mind so quickly from bitcoin, except for this lover of get rich quick scheme.

Sure people could get distracted into other things, and so that is on them if they start to believe that bitcoin has changed or that there are better places to put their time, money and energies... and sometimes, as you suggest, they might wrongly perceive something to have had changed about bitcoin, but they are being moved by distractions, such as their own sentiments changing or the sentiments of the market, which truly are not good ways to figure out your own approach to bitcoin, even though people do get persuaded by such short-term noises... there is some value in keeping your eye on the prize, and not necessarily considering everything going on to be important in terms of changing your approach... somethings are important and other things not.. your own cashflow changes tend to be way more important than changes in the sentiment of the market or some new shiny product that might have had come available.. but yeah people get distracted. but that does not mean that we should allow those kinds of unimportant things to distract us..

but for the lover of bitcoin, they will stick to there long term plan. Bitcoin has existed over 15years and above and has never disappointed rather doing great, so it takes time to build trust and gain popularity as bitcoin has done.

If you keep learning about bitcoin you are likely to build conviction, but you might also start out in bitcoin and ONLY have superficial knowledge of it, so you might start to invest into bitcoin in a very conservative way until you get a feel for it.. which includes managing your own money and then making sure that you are investing in a way that works for you in terms of your not going to need the invested money for 4-10 years or longer, so you would not want to be overinvesting with money that you actually need in the next 6 months or even a year down the road you realize that you need that money that you had put into bitcoin... so those would not be good practices, but they would be things that people can learn how to make sure that they are investing within their own discretionary income and other ways that they are balancing their finances by keeping an emergency fund of 3-6 months and perhaps having reserves and managing their cash floats... that might involved a lot of variability in income and also in expenses,

So hypothetically there could be a guy who has an income that varies between $1,500 and $3,500 per month with most months resulting in $2,200 of income, and he may have expenses that vary between $1,600 and $2,500 per month with most months being around $1,850, so he can expect that most months he has $350 of discretionary income, but he might have to manage his reserves and float in such a way that he is not feeling stressed out about his income/expenses variance (and therefore his discretionary income variance)... If he does not maintain emergency funds, reserves and a float, and then he chooses to invest $100 per week into bitcoin, he is going to get himself into trouble from time to time... and he might even suffer the similar kinds of trouble if he decides to only invest $50 per week into bitcoin, since he is likely going to need to practice some kinds of ways to have some cashflow cushion during times that his income might be low and/or his expenses are high.

that is the more reason bitcoin investment is still the best compeard to others forms of investment. if new dev come today it will take time for people to get accustomed to it before it could be recognised like bitcoin, bitcoin would have gain more popularity and may be used as a legal tender in many countries just like El Salvador by then.

Even though you seem to be focusing so much on things happening with bitcoin, which is not irrelevant, but it is still ONLY one of the factors that folks need to consider in terms of their own balancing of their BTC investment, and it seems the more important and concrete of matters tend to revolve around a person's cashflow management.

[edited out]
It can be a big distraction for you whether the price is high or low but your goal should be to carry the holdings long until the price of BTC reaches $100k.

Why stop at $100k?  Besides the fact that so many folks talk about it and it happens to be 6 digits, what is so important about $100k?

usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:28:35 PM

You think that the odds for $50k are very high?  greater than 60%?  I am not even sure if they are that high... but hey, I tend to be someone who bounces around with 50/50 predictions in regards to up versus down (and personally it seems to me that we are still in no man's land, which means (from my thinking) that the odds for up are greater than the odds for down.. especially in the zone of $55k-ish to $82k-ish), but yeah, I will admit that we did end up getting into no man's land quite soon (quicker than expected), but that should not invalidate the no man's land thesis..

Now the market was slowly back to bear market,the price will back to 62k dollar in few hours.But this the normal rise in the price after the market get into the bear market.The next movement of the price will be back to the 50k in the month of June,So if any of you want to buy the bitcoin at the less price wait till the price of the bitcoin was moved to 50k.Because the recapitalisation of the price back to the 70k dollar before the third quarter of this year.So the trader who buy the bitcoin at the price of 50k will get good profit at the price of 70k dollars.

at least tentatively that there is ongoing UPpity tendencies and pressures within this zone.. , and currently it seems that the price is bouncing back from the so far low of $56,500 just from yesterday.. so sometimes folks get too worked up about believing corrections are going to keep going, but then maybe the momentum is going to change.. I am not claiming to know.. but I would not be that confident that $50k has high chances as you seem to be presuming from some more or less normal correction levels (so far).

As you said the price of the bitcoin will get into the 82-83k mark before the end of the year.So the 2024 halves will give the bitcoin traders with some good profit,if the trader use to reinvest in the bitcoin at the price of 50k dollars.The next market clash will be happen after the rise in the bitcoin price form 63k dollars.So the final result of the market will leads to land at any of the 50k mark in the bitcoin price.The believe in the market correction was the essential one for being along term trader in bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:33:20 PM

I don't believe that we will go that far especially that we are still in bullish condition despite of those current corrections happened. And if someone says that it will go down at $50k then maybe that means they don't have enough strong belief that bitcoin is not the same as before where bitcoin already gather a lot of momentum and support from people. We could able to see right now that bitcoin price goes back at $61k level so provably there would be more positive insight to see and those drop down to $50k price is not going to happen. But maybe they just afraid on past situation where a deep bearish market condition happen. To ease their selves on those thinking maybe they should read some good insights and speculate something good so there's no worried on something that can cause them to panic and they will stay positive on current situation on the market then think about that those dumps are just normal corrections on the market as you have been said.
$50k lower or higher, there's no way to determine and would be able to know on what would really be the potential bottom or floor with this current cycle considering that people had been that waiting for that last one dip before this market would be shooting up to the moon. Basing up into the previous cycles on which after halving there would really be that huge dump and for sure this is where most people been that trying to catch and on the time that Bitcoin did have some dip on 57k but now the price had made out some recovery and reaching out 60k again on which this is something that makes those kind of
hesitance whenever you do make out some position considering you would really be having those thoughts that it might be the last dip before that moonshot.
This is why it would really be best that you should really be knowing on what are the things that you would really be needing to do according into your own analysis.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Riginac111

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 07:47:25 PM

Bitcoin price is going up and down because its correcting the market, I'm not surprised that price of bitcoin is going down, so what I know concerning bitcoin is that the price can go down at any point in time and when you check the price of bitcoin from unsent you will know that I always fluctuates, now the price is rising to 61k whereas it was 70k until it fall to 50k but it raises to 61k, so we don't need to trust bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: