Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5365 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:50:56 AM

It sounds like you want to gamble with bitcoin, so yeah, that might work out for you.. and maybe you will regret selling too much bitcoin too soon.. but surely those are your choices in terms of your desires to attempt to play bitcoin for short-term profits.
In my opinion, if they are unable to restrain themselves from continuing to hold bitcoin in the long term then there will be no satisfaction with the results they will get. Gambling with bitcoin where you sell and buy back and panic certainly results in zero results. I think people have to change their mindset to hold bitcoin until their target is achieved, if the target of $100k is their main target then hold it until the price of bitcoin reaches $100k of course there is satisfaction for those who succeed in doing so.

Of course there will be huge regrets if they sell bitcoin too quickly, many new threads of regret will emerge when the price of bitcoin reaches $100k. I wouldn't see a bad call from them and their attempts to buy and hold long term are still there so it's worth thinking about that rather than selling early.

Of course they will determine their own fate, if you want to be rich then hold bitcoin but if the ability to hold is not in their body then there is no point in them targeting $100k.

Its just a matter of patience since not everyone is actually capable to hold their emotion towards the changes of the market and even though they know that there's really a huge potential for bitcoin to grow for that figures but certain situation make them doubt since they can't afford to see that they are losing their money when there's a tough challenge happening on bitcoin. That's why there's a lot of people still lose their money its because they can't withhold their emotion towards certain condition happening.

That's why those panic sellers would always get panic when bitcoin recovers back and hopefully they learn some lesson about this conditions since this means that there's no need to get panic on correction since everything is under control and price of bitcoin would recover.

Those diamond hands investors are always the winners of this if we base it on history especially that's why people need to learn from them since if they do it for sure they would be more happy if bitcoin price reach at $100k prediction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ricardo11

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:57:14 PM

I am eagerly waiting for Bitcoin price to hit $100k. I have only seen Bitcoin halving once and have very little knowledge of how the price will behave after the halving. But from everyone's opinion it is very clear to me that Bitcoin price is going to hit $100k very soon and after Bitcoin halving its value can increase by 2x to 3x or more.

Given the current price of Bitcoin and its future value, should I consider investing in Bitcoin now? As I am very new to Bitcoin and have no experience with it.
Presently my income is very less, after meeting the demand from the income, I can save a very small amount of money and with this money I am trying to cultivate the agricultural land so that I can earn money through production with little money. This money I pledged to invest in Bitcoin. It will take some more time before the crop becomes salable but I want to invest a little bit in Bitcoin before it crosses $65k.

Now should I save some money from earnings and invest in Bitcoin? And how many days would it be good to do it?
There is no specific time to invest in Bitcoin, there is no fixed limit, you can invest as much money as you want at any time, it is according to your ability, usually when the value of something we invest in is low and after the value of that thing increases in the future. We can make more money. As such, it is common knowledge that the more you buy when the price of Bitcoin is low, the more you will get when the price rises. So should buy as much as possible to keep the price low.

To earn from Bitcoin, your investment must be for a long time. Your goal is to keep holding until you have the portfolio of money you expect. Remember that Bitcoin is never a get rich quick scheme, you must invest in Bitcoin for a long time then you can get big profit. you keep some cash for your emergencies (so that you can keep your investment going for a long time without any interruptions), the rest of the money is best invested in Bitcoins. You can manage your investment in DCA method, you can invest any amount regularly on weekly monthly basis. Your goal should be to hold and not stop holding until the portfolio has the expected amount of money.

liasbaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:45:26 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
that is why we condemn exaggeration and the speculation whenever bitcoin is increasing in the market many people will start the analysis whereby they have not make a proper research to know the exact increment of Bitcoin within the year but speculation will be circulating due to a road side information obtain from people, so from my our perspective, it is known that bitcoin price will increase based on the determinant of the market not to by exaggeration by people who have not make a proper research of Bitcoin

We discourage exaggeration and incorrect predictions in the Bitcoin market as they are seen as misinformation and not right to freedom of speech. I totally believe that Bitcoin would get to $100K someday, but the question is when ?. My problem with certain people is how they make predictions Just by making random guesses that comes to their mind. Bitcoin price shouldn't be as guessing game, but rather requires ones patience to wait for possible price outcome.

Are you f**king kidding me? Someone's price prediction of Bitcoin is misinformation? No, if it's like that then it's just like their is no freedom of speech, because I believe that everyone is entitle to their opinion, so if someone can't express his or her selves then their is no freedom to express ourselves.

Lastly, you also need to know that we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, so I it's very much likely that it has the potential to rise way above 100k that is being speculated by most people, just look at the magnificent growth it has made just in a space of 16 years, who told you that it can't double or triple it current price in 20 years time? So everyone is entitle to speculate what so ever, because the potential of Bitcoin is extremely high.
You are right.. We can speculate on the value of bitcoin because freedom of expression should. And I think this is not just a guess. The bull run is on and I think the price of Bitcoin may touch $100k within this year and we have to start another thread for $250k for the year of 2025. In the context of Bitcoin, the estimate is mostly real.The price history of the last 16 years is more growth than we imagine.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:31:49 PM

[edited out]
Are you f**king kidding me? Someone's price prediction of Bitcoin is misinformation? No, if it's like that then it's just like their is no freedom of speech, because I believe that everyone is entitle to their opinion, so if someone can't express his or her selves then their is no freedom to express ourselves.

Lastly, you also need to know that we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, so I it's very much likely that it has the potential to rise way above 100k that is being speculated by most people, just look at the magnificent growth it has made just in a space of 16 years,

You make several decent points Barikui1, but you need to be careful to not overstate things, and sure you are close to being correct about 16 years, but not quite, so sometimes it is better to state things to the downside or round them off rather than inflate them...

1) surely bitcoin has a pre-history of 30-40 years.. but bitcoin itself was not formally announced until October 31, 2008 - which I measure to be 15.5 years ago,

2) the network went live on January 3, 2009, which was 15.25 years ago,

3) there were not really any examples of bitcoin having any market price until around early to mid-2010 which would be 14 years ago.

4) If we are considering price versus the growth of various developments and businesses being built upon bitcoin, personally, I don't really like to get too caught up in those earliest days of bitcoin's price movements, largely because the amounts were starting so small, but also there was such a nicheness (smallness) in the ways in which anyone might get exposure to bitcoin, so it becomes quite difficult to start measuring it's price from periods prior to early 2012 - and at the same time, I understand that your proclamation that "bitcoin has come a long way" is not completely focusing upon bitcoin's price movements, since for sure, some of the non-price developments and increased adoption, spreading awareness and maybe even the building several of bitcoin's network effects (in the school of thought of Trace Mayer) were still very important happenings prior to 2012 - ... yet in terms of fairness regarding developments and price being somewhat reasonable and fair, I don't tend to like to go back prior to 2012.. so in that sense, we could arguable proclaim that bitcoin's price starting point was in the ballpark of the beginning of 2012 at $5.. and even then, we can still proclaim that "bitcoin, you have come a long way baby," even if we are measuring from early 2012.  For sure, you don't need to accept my own framework, yet my main reason for highlighting this point is to suggest whatever framework you choose to present, you try to error on the side of conservatism rather than numbers that are inaccurate on the upside - otherwise you might be accused of inflating and/or misleading in terms of your representations.

who told you that it can't double or triple it current price in 20 years time?

Oh gawd.. If we are thinking about spot price, we know that bitcoin could double in a matter of a few days or a week, and that it could 10x to 100x or even potentially 1,000x to 10,000x in a matter of 20 years, even though the 1,000x to 10,000x might might be  on the higher ends, the 10,000x scenarios are not unrealistic in the 50-200 timeline range.

So everyone is entitle to speculate what so ever, because the potential of Bitcoin is extremely high.

That is true.  We can speculate in either direction, and this forum seems to tolerate quite a large range of speculation, so long as we are mostly attempting to stay upon topic within our chosen thread, and in the Wall Observer (WO) thread, there is even more latitude than other threads in terms of deviating from the topics, though the active participants in that thread will still get worked up about attempts to shill shitcoins within that thread.

[edited out]
In the context of Bitcoin, the estimate is mostly real.The price history of the last 16 years is more growth than we imagine.

We can see that is some folks (Barikui1 in this case) make exaggerated claims, such as something in the ballpark of BTC having a price history of 16 years, then others (liasbaa in his case) repeat those same kinds of inaccurate data points.. and so then we may well end up having several forum members repeating the same inaccurate data points... so likely it would be much better not to create such inaccurate data points in the first place.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pi-network314159

Activity: 252
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 01:36:19 AM
Merited by Zackz5000 (2), JayJuanGee (1), Mayor of ogba (1)

[edited out]

Lastly, you also need to know that we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, so I it's very much likely that it has the potential to rise way above 100k that is being speculated by most people, just look at the magnificent growth it has made just in a space of 16 years,

You make several decent points Barikui1, but you need to be careful to not overstate things, and sure you are close to being correct about 16 years, but not quite, so sometimes it is better to state things to the downside or round them off rather than inflate them...
I think bariku was was trying to explain in a better way but seems to be over exaggerating or explaining our of point, but it's a common mistake though despite the difference is not much but we must try to be a little bit accurate in our analysis even as we are human we are bound to make mistakes.

1) surely bitcoin has a pre-history of 30-40 years.. but bitcoin itself was not formally announced until October 31, 2008 - which I measure to be 15.5 years ago,

3) there were not really any examples of bitcoin having any market price until around early to mid-2010 which would be 14 years ago.
I equally did not initially know that bitcoin has existed 40years ago not until I came across a post in the forum that made me know it has existed long before now which was initially called an eCash in 1983 history of bitcoin I also learnt that the logo has changed from year to year before a perfect one was made, here is the link The Bitcoin Logo: Backstory and Symbolism but people are just accustomed to the reality of its existence starting from the stated date above which is October 31, 2008 and when it went live on January 3, 2009 so each an everyone of us surely will never know everything about bitcoin until we come across it or make research about it.

4) If we are considering price versus the growth of various developments and businesses being built upon bitcoin, personally, I don't really like to get too caught up in those earliest days of bitcoin's price movements, largely because the amounts were starting so small, but also there was such a nicheness (smallness) in the ways in which anyone might get exposure to bitcoin, so it becomes quite difficult to start
I think why people find it difficult to talk about bitcoin price  in prior to the ballpark of the beginning of 2012 when the price was around $5 + is that bitcoin was not really know as much and people didn't realise it potential because it was less than nothing but after several halving and price spike made people to have more hope and trust on bitcoin. an most people leave a regrettable life simply they where not opportuned to have bought earlier when it was less than nothing. talking about bitcoin coming along way may not be necessarily be price changes but there are many factors surrounding it

woez

Activity: 474
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:56:58 AM

I think why people find it difficult to talk about bitcoin price  in prior to the ballpark of the beginning of 2012 when the price was around $5 + is that bitcoin was not really know as much and people didn't realise it potential because it was less than nothing but after several halving and price spike made people to have more hope and trust on bitcoin. an most people leave a regrettable life simply they where not opportuned to have bought earlier when it was less than nothing. talking about bitcoin coming along way may not be necessarily be price changes but there are many factors surrounding it

I think at that time not many people knew and people were still skeptical not to want to know about BTC that it would be like this and the most obvious reason was that at that time only certain circles / communities had this accurate information even though at the beginning there was also an invitation to invest for their closest people only and not public, but there might be a reason they could not provide a clear picture of what BTC would be like at that time.

Yes. BTC is increasing in value day by day and this certainly opens up great opportunities for anyone who wants to enter and invest with a fast time cut duration in doubling the yield. In fact, it has only been a few days since the price of BTC went from 60K to 65K. Very remarkable.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 174

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:06:29 AM

I think at that time not many people knew and people were still skeptical not to want to know about BTC that it would be like this and the most obvious reason was that at that time only certain circles / communities had this accurate information even though at the beginning there was also an invitation to invest for their closest people only and not public, but there might be a reason they could not provide a clear picture of what BTC would be like at that time.

Yes. BTC is increasing in value day by day and this certainly opens up great opportunities for anyone who wants to enter and invest with a fast time cut duration in doubling the yield. In fact, it has only been a few days since the price of BTC went from 60K to 65K. Very remarkable.

Yes you are right when Bitcoin first started many people did not understand it and were unsure about its future. Only certain groups and communities knew about it and even early investors were chosen by creators. It is no wonder public did not get it back then. But now Bitcoin value is rising fast giving people great chance to invest and make money quickly. Recently its value jumped from $60,000 to $65,000 in just few days which was amazing and you can see the yesterday performance which was also good. As more people learn about Bitcoin potential it will be exciting to see how it changes the way we think about money and investing.

Hewlet

Activity: 322
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:43:50 AM

one major thing we have to take note of is that at the start of Bitcoin,  I doubt that people looked at it as an investible asset that much, i guess it was introduced to the majority of people as a decentralized finance that guarantees them freedom and total control of thier wealth. Even though some people were fortunate enough to get access to having a chunk of it, because it wasn't clear at the time that Bitcoin will ever amount to what it currently is at the moment, people didn't buy Bitcoin primarily as an asset that's worth holding on to and I guess that's the reason why somany sold there's earlier than expected when the value of Bitcoin wasn't even up to $10k.

It's somehow normal to want to use such premise to guide how we view Bitcoin at the moment and possibly make a better future projection regarding what it worth will be in the future which will in turn encourage us to accumulate more bitcon and HODL for a longer timeframe and surely, this is the main reason we've got alot of speculation coming here and thier about Bitcoin getting up high to the moon in less than no time and the truth is that based on what's currently playing out in terms of the level of adoption and the multipurpose function Bitcoin is serving in the world digital system, it's certain that Bitcoin will suppase $100k in no time from now.

But it's not just enough to know that Bitcoin has come too far in terms of it value and also it level of adoption and that it will get to $100k or even go above $150k before next year, while we anticipate such bull amd walk with Bitcoin on the road to $100k, it's necessary we're being consistent with our accumilation so we wouldn't miss out when Bitcoin eventually gets to those speculated regions.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:48:41 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
that is why we condemn exaggeration and the speculation whenever bitcoin is increasing in the market many people will start the analysis whereby they have not make a proper research to know the exact increment of Bitcoin within the year but speculation will be circulating due to a road side information obtain from people, so from my our perspective, it is known that bitcoin price will increase based on the determinant of the market not to by exaggeration by people who have not make a proper research of Bitcoin
Basically this section of the forum is about speculation of the price of Bitcoin that is why it looks like a lot of users are exaggerating about it's price but even though our speculations may not be accurate but it helps to boost our confidence morale to be hopeful that the price of Bitcoin reach the speculated ATH of $100 and all this speculation we do here works some times. Okay just take a look at the price of Bitcoin now and some days back that the price was dipping so Bitcoin is a volatile asset which the price tends to go forward and backwards and it is what keeps the market balanced so speculation continues.

Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:13:43 AM

[edited out]

4) If we are considering price versus the growth of various developments and businesses being built upon bitcoin, personally, I don't really like to get too caught up in those earliest days of bitcoin's price movements, largely because the amounts were starting so small, but also there was such a nicheness (smallness) in the ways in which anyone might get exposure to bitcoin, so it becomes quite difficult to start measuring it's price from periods prior to early 2012 - and at the same time, I understand that your proclamation that "bitcoin has come a long way" is not completely focusing upon bitcoin's price movements, since for sure, some of the non-price developments and increased adoption, spreading awareness and maybe even the building several of bitcoin's network effects (in the school of thought of Trace Mayer) were still very important happenings prior to 2012 - ... yet in terms of fairness regarding developments and price being somewhat reasonable and fair, I don't tend to like to go back prior to 2012.. so in that sense, we could arguable proclaim that bitcoin's price starting point was in the ballpark of the beginning of 2012 at $5.. and even then, we can still proclaim that "bitcoin, you have come a long way baby," even if we are measuring from early 2012.  For sure, you don't need to accept my own framework, yet my main reason for highlighting this point is to suggest whatever framework you choose to present, you try to error on the side of conservatism rather than numbers that are inaccurate on the upside - otherwise you might be accused of inflating and/or misleading in terms of your representations.

who told you that it can't double or triple it current price in 20 years time?

Oh gawd.. If we are thinking about spot price, we know that bitcoin could double in a matter of a few days or a week, and that it could 10x to 100x or even potentially 1,000x to 10,000x in a matter of 20 years, even though the 1,000x to 10,000x might might be  on the higher ends, the 10,000x scenarios are not unrealistic in the 50-200 timeline range.

So everyone is entitle to speculate what so ever, because the potential of Bitcoin is extremely high.

That is true.  We can speculate in either direction, and this forum seems to tolerate quite a large range of speculation, so long as we are mostly attempting to stay upon topic within our chosen thread, and in the Wall Observer (WO) thread, there is even more latitude than other threads in terms of deviating from the topics, though the active participants in that thread will still get worked up about attempts to shill shitcoins within that thread.

[edited out]
In the context of Bitcoin, the estimate is mostly real.The price history of the last 16 years is more growth than we imagine.

We can see that is some folks (Barikui1 in this case) make exaggerated claims, such as something in the ballpark of BTC having a price history of 16 years, then others (liasbaa in his case) repeat those same kinds of inaccurate data points.. and so then we may well end up having several forum members repeating the same inaccurate data points... so likely it would be much better not to create such inaccurate data points in the first place.

Wow, actually I never thought that Bitcoin has a pre history of 30-40 years back, not until today, I never knew of it, I initially thought it came into existence in 2009 when it went live, thank you sir for this knowledge you just shared to me, and as for for the case of exaggerating it or not saying the right figure, I apologize, it's just a mistake from my end, it would have even been better if I had downsize it than inflated it.

Lastly, am just curious like, why would it took them, the developers so long to make it comes to reality?  because to be frank 30-40 years is way too much to make any project around the world comes to reality, if much attention and resources is being channeled towards it.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 75

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:26:29 AM

Basically this section of the forum is about speculation of the price of Bitcoin that is why it looks like a lot of users are exaggerating about it's price but even though our speculations may not be accurate but it helps to boost our confidence morale to be hopeful that the price of Bitcoin reach the speculated ATH of $100 and all this speculation we do here works some times. Okay just take a look at the price of Bitcoin now and some days back that the price was dipping so Bitcoin is a volatile asset which the price tends to go forward and backwards and it is what keeps the market balanced so speculation continues.
I would not exaggerate to speculate on the value of BTC as touching $100k is reasonable and that too this year. May not happen again. You may have noticed that none of us are saying that BTC will be worth $100k. We only estimate the probability through this thread. We make assumptions from our place of freedom and basically from a place of logic.You will also see that when Bitcoin started its journey in the market - in 2013 it was worth so little. In 2015-2016, the value of 1 BTC was highest only $1000 and in 2024 it was ATH $73,750.00. If you analyze the data I have provided you, make an estimate of the value of BTC by 2025? So the speculation we are making about the value of BTC in this thread is not unreasonable at all.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Agbamoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 04:45:54 PM

I would not exaggerate to speculate on the value of BTC as touching $100k is reasonable and that too this year. May not happen again. You may have noticed that none of us are saying that BTC will be worth $100k. We only estimate the probability through this thread. We make assumptions from our place of freedom and basically from a place of logic.You will also see that when Bitcoin started its journey in the market - in 2013 it was worth so little. In 2015-2016, the value of 1 BTC was highest only $1000 and in 2024 it was ATH $73,750.00. If you analyze the data I have provided you, make an estimate of the value of BTC by 2025? So the speculation we are making about the value of BTC in this thread is not unreasonable at all.
Do you know that before 2025 the value might be 1000x or still at the same price range of 100k to 150k. If it was possible to speculate a 70% assurance of the price of Bitcoin, then a lot of persons would be very successful because they would surely invest in it. Past occurrences cannot use to estimate the price of bitcoin in a week, month or year but what we do know that is certain is that 2025 the price of Bitcoin would not be the same as it is now. As long as inflation and the value of things are increasing while purchasing power decreases for those who are saving in fiat that is how the value of Bitcoin would increase, and the supply would be less making it have a high demand which only a few can afford.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
wmaurik

Activity: 2072
Merit: 713

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:53:33 PM

You are right.. We can speculate on the value of bitcoin because freedom of expression should. And I think this is not just a guess. The bull run is on and I think the price of Bitcoin may touch $100k within this year and we have to start another thread for $250k for the year of 2025. In the context of Bitcoin, the estimate is mostly real.The price history of the last 16 years is more growth than we imagine.

Although the growth in Bitcoin prices so far is worthy of being said to be extraordinary, it has been running for more than the last 14 years (not 16 years). We also don't need to be too quick in expecting such high prices this year that even you yourself have forgotten the price correction trend by only remembering the increase in prices in the market.

Because you should also make calculations during the price correction that has occurred in Bitcoin so that there is a balance in terms of comparison and also in terms of expression, because excessive speculation will not be good enough for anyone. Although I also believe that one day Bitcoin can reach the $100K level because it is not impossible for Bitcoin to happen. But if you want to create a new topic about price predictions for $250K with a target in the next year, I think it's still too early and looks very early mate.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:32:45 PM

Today bitcoin have good movement raise up from $61k to $66k although not stable yet but give us opportunity to see how bitcoin potential road to $100k one day later. Actually its too long comparison with bitcoin expectation road to $100k because inconsistency and difficult to see bitcoin keep stable on higher price or possibility with another bigger correction make us waiting more longer time. But if bitcoin movement can raise up suddenly and almost 10% suddenly get up I think has chance for bitcoin to reach above $100k one day later depend on how strong keep holding or patience waiting this moment come true.
I think if bitcoin keep consistent and has moment up to 10% its easily for bitcoin reach to most expected price by investor reach to $100k, I think in few moment raise up after raising above $70k will make easily for bitcoin reach another higher price.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:21:33 PM
Merited by Zadicar (1)

Today bitcoin have good movement raise up from $61k to $66k although not stable yet but give us opportunity to see how bitcoin potential road to $100k one day later. Actually its too long comparison with bitcoin expectation road to $100k because inconsistency and difficult to see bitcoin keep stable on higher price or possibility with another bigger correction make us waiting more longer time. But if bitcoin movement can raise up suddenly and almost 10% suddenly get up I think has chance for bitcoin to reach above $100k one day later depend on how strong keep holding or patience waiting this moment come true.
I think if bitcoin keep consistent and has moment up to 10% its easily for bitcoin reach to most expected price by investor reach to $100k, I think in few moment raise up after raising above $70k will make easily for bitcoin reach another higher price.
Price had never been stable in the first place and to those who had been able to buy @60k are really indeed now making money on 66. How about with that 56 dip?
One of the main advantages on making up some short trades is that you could really be potentially be able to cherish profits in short time on which you wont really be needing up to wait up for years
before you could be able to take profit but of course it would be the same goes when prices would really be going down on which having some active engagement through it will really be resulting
into those short time loses as well.$100k is something that majority of this community is really targeting on, we would really be able to break this point when bull run would be starting to kick in.
Better not to make yourself that too in a rush with things because this is something that will really be putting up on trouble if you would be finding yourself that too impatient.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 01:49:53 AM
Merited by laijsica (1)

Do you know that before 2025 the value might be 1000x or still at the same price range of 100k to 150k. If it was possible to speculate a 70% assurance of the price of Bitcoin, then a lot of persons would be very successful because they would surely invest in it. Past occurrences cannot use to estimate the price of bitcoin in a week, month or year but what we do know that is certain is that 2025 the price of Bitcoin would not be the same as it is now. As long as inflation and the value of things are increasing while purchasing power decreases for those who are saving in fiat that is how the value of Bitcoin would increase, and the supply would be less making it have a high demand which only a few can afford.

We need to attempt to be reasonable in regards to various BTC upside possibilities, and anywhere between 100x to 10,000x from today's price might not come easy and it could take 50-200 years or more to play out (that is even if it ends up happening).

Regarding this particular cycle, even if you take $25k as our starting point, 10x would be $250k and 100x would be $2.5 million, and surely $250k seems more in grasp, even though $2.5 million would not be out of the question, I would think it to be more reasonable as a consideration that is further down the road, and maybe as far as 3-5 cycles out there, and it could take even longer, yet it is difficult to know in advance and including some of the back and forth in regards to BTC prices, that surely could end up dampening some of what we might consider as bitcoin's historical exponential nature.

In other words, it should be able to hold several possibilities in mind at the same time, while realizing that surprises can happen to the upside and to the downside, so we need to be careful in regards to how we might choose to allocate to protect ourselves while at the same time maintaining the potential for growth.. which surely is one of the dynamics of investing into an asset (such as bitcoin) that both retains an asymmetric bet to the upside, but the fact that it is asymmetric also means that it is not guaranteed.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 07:36:22 AM

It's important to approach BTC potential upside possibilities with a sense of reason and realism. While it's true that the price could potentially increase from today's price, achieving such gains may not be easy and could take a considerable amount of time. It's difficult to predict with certainty especially considering the fluctuations in BTC prices that can impact its historical exponential growth. So while the potential for significant gains exists, it's important to approach BTC investments with a balanced perspective. When it comes to investing in assets like Bitcoin it's crucial to keep an open mind and consider various possibilities. Surprises can happen both to the upside and the downside so it's important to approach allocation with caution. Investing in an asset like Bitcoin, there is a potential for significant gains that outweigh the potential losses. It's like having a favourable risk reward ratio where the upside possibilities far outweigh the down risks. It's this unique characteristics that makes bitcoin an intriguing investment option for those who are willing to embrace it's potential volatility.
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 75

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:44:33 AM
Merited by abaeze (3), JayJuanGee (1)

We really don't know what the price of BTC will be or what it should be in 2025. We estimate by analyzing past price history you can take positive or negative as you wish. We are focusing this thread on the positive level of assessment that the price may rise while also stating that the price may be low or stable. Whatever valuation is available from your point of view, you certainly don't want to publicize its negative effects on investment stability and reducing the value of your assets.

Regardless of the past BTC price movement it has increased in value more than what was estimated at the time. How are you sure that the price in 2025 will not be the same as now, my brother? This too you must be speculating, you say its price may go up or down but it is impossible to say for sure. The effects of inflation around the world are increasing day by day, of course the purchasing power of people is decreasing but the demand for BTC is rising over time.

Long-term or short-term BTC holders all want the price of their asset to move in a positive trend and trend upward.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 12:55:58 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

We need to attempt to be reasonable in regards to various BTC upside possibilities, and anywhere between 100x to 10,000x from today's price might not come easy and it could take 50-200 years or more to play out (that is even if it ends up happening).

Regarding this particular cycle, even if you take $25k as our starting point, 10x would be $250k and 100x would be $2.5 million, and surely $250k seems more in grasp, even though $2.5 million would not be out of the question, I would think it to be more reasonable as a consideration that is further down the road, and maybe as far as 3-5 cycles out there, and it could take even longer, yet it is difficult to know in advance and including some of the back and forth in regards to BTC prices, that surely could end up dampening some of what we might consider as bitcoin's historical exponential nature.

In other words, it should be able to hold several possibilities in mind at the same time, while realizing that surprises can happen to the upside and to the downside, so we need to be careful in regards to how we might choose to allocate to protect ourselves while at the same time maintaining the potential for growth.. which surely is one of the dynamics of investing into an asset (such as bitcoin) that both retains an asymmetric bet to the upside, but the fact that it is asymmetric also means that it is not guaranteed.

Well said. Understanding the market volatility and investing relative to it, will keep us in a place of neutrality anticipating Bitcoin to move upward but also not getting too optimistic about Bitcoin not dumping drastically. In essence anticipating 100x in 2025 is very unrealistic as price doesn't move that way. But if we ratio it to the amount invested then, it can align.
For instance;  Someone who invested $20 and already have appreciated to $2000, have done 100x of his capital.

In view, what depreciates is the value of fait relative to Bitcoin not our Bitcoin in holdings, it up to you to use or leave it. If we really view Bitcoin as an asset and not just a mere coin we would be in alignment of any outcome.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marvelockg

Activity: 210
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:10:42 PM

sometimes in our Bid to make projections on what the fate of Bitcoin will be in years to come, we tend to be overly ambitious with our numbers and sometimes make statement that seems we're exaggerating too much. talking about 1000× is even too extreme to start talking about at this moment and although those kind of figures can possibly play out in the future, we've got to be realistic enough to make our speculations based on the current reality and talking about anything that's at the range of $500k within this circle might appear a bit unrealistic.

for me, while I know that if bitcoin crosses $200k before the end of this circle that it will encourage me greatly to be more serious with my DCA, I'm not really a big fan of being too extreme in terms of being over positive of Bitcoin shooting too high to the moon. I feel that apart from Bitcoin value going too high, there are some indices and some level of adoption that we need to see that will guarantee that bitcoin will shoot up high to the moon in the future rather than just speculating on the price without looking at those key indices that plays out the role of causing Bitcoin price to increase. And surely, even if at the end of the year we see Bitcoin getting to $150k while it level of adoption globally grows in an exponential manner, it's a clear indication that we will see those close range of 100x and above kind of figures in the next circle or so.

yeah, this mentality is what I've always held on to and it is that, I'm bullish about Bitcoin but I'm not ignorant that event can play out in a negative sense which might affect the bitcoin ecosystem in a negative sense so I just try to create a neutral ground were I don't become too overambitious and invest recklessly thereby pressurizing myself to wanting to see a dramatic bull upto the extent I have anticipated before investing and so I invest with the mindset that I'm investing for the long term and shouldn't get carried away in case a downtime happens along my investment journey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: