Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5641 times)
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 01:55:36 PM

Getting to a point of over-accumulation does tend to result in a lot of options that were not otherwise available during the time that accumulation was still taking place, and a person likely gets from 5 BTC to 6 BTC after a decent amount of hard struggles.. and sure there sometimes could come reassessments that end up allowing conclusions that 5 BTC is enough - and then recognizing that he has 6 BTC..

In regards to your suggestion that the extra BTC could serve as an emergency fund is not completely off point, since whenever anything is extra there are options with it - yet still it does not tend to be good practices to have your emergency fund denominated in something other than your own local currency... which truly having BTC as part of your emergency fund could lead to selling some of them at price points that are not very convenient.

But yeah even having 6 BTC rather than 5 BTC could cause the HODLer to feel comfortable to begin some kind of a sustainable withdrawal strategy - especially since he has extra BTC.  Even with a 6% withdrawal rate, there could be 0.025 to 0.03 BTC withdrawn every month... and it would take quite a while (several years) to deplete the amount down to 5 BTC.
I agree that bitcoin certainly should not be an emergency fund, as you may need to sell it in low prices.

I also see bitcoin as an insurance, in case things don't go well in the global economy or locally here in Brazil.

In this sense, bitcoin can save me in possible emergencies in the Brazilian economy. but this is different from an emergency fund

You are describing bitcoin in terms of a hedge function, so yeah that is a bit different from an emergency fund, even though each of us still need to consider various kinds of options that we have available to us in terms of where we hold our value and how much disposable income that we might have available to continue to add to our bitcoin investment and any other investments that we might have  - while at the same time we surely have our monthly expenses, and there can be quite a bit of variance both in terms of how much monthly income that we can generate and whether our income and/or our expenses are varying to a large degree,

...and surely the more that our income and expenses vary, then the more likely that we have to keep some of our funds in our local currency in the forum of emergency funds, reserves and/or float.. which may well take away from how much we are either able to keep in bitcoin or to put in bitcoin.. and surely each of us are tempted by wanting to make sure that the extra value that we hold (even in local currencies) is working in some kind of way rather than either not gaining in value or excessively losing value.. and at the same time, we have to be careful not to get too greedy in terms of how much we feel that we need our capital to be working, because sometimes even those various funds that are held as emergency, reserves and float will end up serving their purposes. .including that the larger our bitcoin holdings, then maybe we are not going to want to be dipping into it at times that are not convenient.. but then we have to have money in reserves and float so that we dont have to touch our emergency funds either, unless an actual real emergency takes place.. ..so it would be a shame if we prematurely ended up using our emergency funds and then end up having to dip into our BTC at a time that was not at our own choosing when the actual emergency ended up coming.. so in a better case scenario world, we might well go 20-30 years or longer and never have to even touch our emergency funds because whenever we have shortfalls in cash we spend from our float and/or from our reserves.
Truly in every investment general there is always a need for other means of savings which could be known as emergency funds or reserve funds, although they are both two different things but sometimes can be substitute for each other, so actually in terms of Bitcoin investment emergency funds plays a very vital role because is actually one of the determining factor of your investment success because if there is an emergency funds there is no way any unforseen need will stand as a barrier on your investment because you already have other funds that will take care of those needs. Actually this has been one of the challenges most investors are facing because they always get overwhelmed by there investment and forgetting the things that should be put in place in other for there investment to stay strong such as the emergency funds.

And yes is very possible to go 20-30 years or longer and never have to even touch our emergency funds because we have a good float and reserves funds, in other to hodl Bitcoin for long is advised to have an emergency fund, float and reserves funds.
Velemir Sava

Activity: 293
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 03:26:18 PM

The price wasn't so easy to hit $100k just that our instinct is so positive about Bitcoin hitting that amount though it behavior this period gave us a conviction and reason to believe that it will reach $100k. I have the feeling that it will reach $100k but not soon but Bitcoin reaching that amount is not my major concern rather my major concern is how to accumulate more and hold.

Friends, this period is indeed accumulating, since the OP's post at the beginning, the BTC price range was 70K -71K and the price has now dipped to $68,300, so that's not a problem for me. the problem is if we buy BTC and sell BTC to buy altcoins like memes. that's the most messy thing.

As for the price going to 100K, I don't have the slightest doubt, and about even higher predictions I have heard from well-known people, saying that BTC will be 150K in 2025 and that will soon become a reality.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 04:57:42 PM

I honestly don't think that bitcoin will reach $100,000 before halving, though I am not saying it's completely impossible, but it's hard, and if this does happen before the halving takes place, I honestly do not have any plan currently, which also means that, I will be holding still

Smilevictorobinna it's too early to start making such assumptions and predictions towards the next Bitcoin having, because Bitcoin has been in a potential state of increasing more than $100k. When the bull run starts I believe Bitcoin will get to $100k.
On the other hand if you are talking about the already existing Bitcoin Halving then you need to know that we are already at the Bitcoin halving which took place on the 19th of April, and we are currently in the price correction which seems to be in a sideways trend. Once Bitcoin break through the resistance point which happens to be the ATH, we will definitely be experiencing a bullish trend. I believe Bitcoin will get to $100k at towards the ending part of this year or at the first half of next year.
Makus just like you told smilevictorobinna that is it because making speculation of the next Bitcoin now is very quick since we are still expecting the price to hit $100k before or during 2025 when the real bull run begins and when talking about the next halving which will be on 2028, that is 4 good years from now so we have to watch the price from now till the main bull run starts when there will be every possibility of getting a new ATH.
Definitely we know that Bitcoin is meant to undergo corrections because that is what keeps the market active and balanced but we should be optimistic about the price reaching an ATH of $100k.

I might decide to take some profit, but then, I still will be holding

Sure holding is the right thing to, don't let the predictions of some analysts gets into your head as it could be mere predictions, Bitcoin will get to $100k very soon. But taking some profit now would be a bad idea as Bitcoin is still having the potential of increasing after the  price correction. There is a need to have an emergency fund saved to cover up to 3 months of your spendings so that you won't need to go back and forth with you Bitcoin investment. The goal is to have a long term Bitcoin holding and once you begin to temper your investment you might not hold for long.
Yes taking profits from his investments now wouldn't be a good practice but I think it will all depends on when he started accumulating, if it's been long he started accumulating then he can decide to take off some profits when the price hits $100k and still continue hodling but it would have been wise to have enough Bitcoin before a decision to sell part of it since it is likely impossible to accumulate again when the price becomes extremely high.

Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 05:13:54 PM

Sure holding is the right thing to, don't let the predictions of some analysts gets into your head as it could be mere predictions, Bitcoin will get to $100k very soon. But taking some profit now would be a bad idea as Bitcoin is still having the potential of increasing after the  price correction. There is a need to have an emergency fund saved to cover up to 3 months of your spendings so that you won't need to go back and forth with you Bitcoin investment. The goal is to have a long term Bitcoin holding and once you begin to temper your investment you might not hold for long.
Yes taking profits from his investments now wouldn't be a good practice but I think it will all depends on when he started accumulating, if it's been long he started accumulating then he can decide to take off some profits when the price hits $100k and still continue hodling but it would have been wise to have enough Bitcoin before a decision to sell part of it since it is likely impossible to accumulate again when the price becomes extremely high.
Yeah you are right.
One thing i will say is there will always be regrets in this crypto space because of the volatility attached to it. You might be regretting why you sold early because the price went up significantly above where you sold or you might be regretting another time why you didn’t sale because the price started dumping, these two are part of the space. But the best regret is always that doesn’t make you to be in loss that’s selling with a profit. How do one over come this i will say don’t fix a time to take profit rather fix a price to take profit.

If a coin gets to a price where you can take 75% holdings including some profit and maybe the invested amount too then take them. Don’t sometimes be too greedy for a high pump that you leave your coins most especially if it is Altcoins. Although the most important thing is to invest in what you can afford to lose so that there won’t be any regrets regardless of the decision made. Hodl bitcoin for long, take profit when necessary and you wouldn’t be in regret
Makus

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 05:40:50 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Yeah you are right.
One thing i will say is there will always be regrets in this crypto space because of the volatility attached to it.

Actually regrets are not because of volatility but they are caused by the actions of the investor. Volatility are actually a blessing to the Bitcoin network, because that's one of the reasons why Bitcoin is a distinct currency compared to stable coins or traditional fiat currencies. In Bitcoin investment if only you can follow a simple rule of holding without selling your coins for maybe a decade, you won't run at loss. Those who started holding on time and kept their Bitcoin holding are enjoying the benefits of their patients today, and one of the most inspiring fact is that majority of them are still holding because they know more ATH are yet to be broken. Bitcoin is a long term project, if only an investor can be patient enough he will surely reap a good harvest when the time comes, and even after holding for so long, when you want to sell, keep a reasonable fraction that will begin the process all over again.

You might be regretting why you sold early because the price went up significantly above where you sold or you might be regretting another time why you didn’t sale because the price started dumping, these two are part of the space. But the best regret is always that doesn’t make you to be in loss that’s selling with a profit. How do one over come this i will say don’t fix a time to take profit rather fix a price to take profit.

You sound more like you are talking about trading. Bitcoin is a long term project and if you choose to use the pattern of shitcoins on Bitcoin, you will definitely run at loss. There is a saying that the reason anyone is more wealthier than you is because they have information that you don't. I  agree to this because those whales in Bitcoin network are likely not selling their coins or trading it as you have said but rather, they keep accumulating  because they know that Bitcoin will surely increase and in price due to limited supply. This knowledge alone is enough reason to hold still for long duration. I conclude by saying, Bitcoin is unlike shitcoins that you'll have to sit up at night to watch the market chart so you don run at loss. Bitcoin is more comfortable and trustworthy, especially when you use the right accumulation strategy.

[/quote]

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Moreno233

Activity: 364
Merit: 192

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 06:28:27 PM

The price wasn't so easy to hit $100k just that our instinct is so positive about Bitcoin hitting that amount though it behavior this period gave us a conviction and reason to believe that it will reach $100k. I have the feeling that it will reach $100k but not soon but Bitcoin reaching that amount is not my major concern rather my major concern is how to accumulate more and hold.
Friends, this period is indeed accumulating, since the OP's post at the beginning, the BTC price range was 70K -71K and the price has now dipped to $68,300, so that's not a problem for me. the problem is if we buy BTC and sell BTC to buy altcoins like memes. that's the most messy thing.
The OP made the posts when Bitcoin was at $71k but now it has retraced to $68k which is just a minor price difference that is not supposed to cause much panic but should be as opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.

I noticed that the best approach for a market profile like we have now is a combination of DCA method with buying the dips rather than relying on one method. This way every dip will be properly used to accumulate more Bitcoin while the DCA method is constantly left to go unhindered. Remember that prices went so down to as low as $57k, it was a wonderful time to buy the dip because that low accounted for over 20% discount on price from the $71k price when the OP made this post. Buying orders that were filled at that low would have gained up to 17% in the present price of Bitcoin which is a reasonable increase within such a short time. I don't want to sound like a trader, just showing how beautiful it can be applying some kind of strategy in buying Bitcoin in order to get maximum benefit.

As for the price going to 100K, I don't have the slightest doubt, and about even higher predictions I have heard from well-known people, saying that BTC will be 150K in 2025 and that will soon become a reality.
I think majority of people have come to the agreement that Bitcoin will reach $100k within this market season. The only area not clear is when it will happen but gradually it will move towards that price point. It is actually reasonable not to expect the price to go that far immediately after the halving because price made ATH before the halving. So, there should be some slow in movement of the market to enable people enter the market before any big rise in price.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:43:12 PM

Yeah you are right.
One thing i will say is there will always be regrets in this crypto space because of the volatility attached to it. You might be regretting why you sold early because the price went up significantly above where you sold or you might be regretting another time why you didn’t sale because the price started dumping, these two are part of the space. But the best regret is always that doesn’t make you to be in loss that’s selling with a profit. How do one over come this i will say don’t fix a time to take profit rather fix a price to take profit.

If a coin gets to a price where you can take 75% holdings including some profit and maybe the invested amount too then take them. Don’t sometimes be too greedy for a high pump that you leave your coins most especially if it is Altcoins. Although the most important thing is to invest in what you can afford to lose so that there won’t be any regrets regardless of the decision made. Hodl bitcoin for long, take profit when necessary and you wouldn’t be in regret
The common lines would be;

- Why i had sold too early?
- Why i hadn't bag or making some all in on that bottom?
- Why i hadn't been able to sell on peak?

These questions would really be that commonly be spit out into your mouth or would be something that comes into your mind. Why? This market is really that speculative
on which there's no way that we could really be able to predict on where it would be going. This is something that should be applied in overall or generally here on crypto space
or in any other market on which there's no way on knowing on what would be the future will be.

This is why on the moment that you do step your foot into this market then you should really be that preparing yourself on dealing with the market volatility because if you wont then mistakes
would really be keeping on piling up. You should really be wise and be going with the flow. Dont tend to counter trend but if you are someone whose really that tending to hold
for long term then you wont really be needing to hassle yourself on these things.

Proty

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:24:09 PM

The OP made the posts when Bitcoin was at $71k but now it has retraced to $68k which is just a minor price difference that is not supposed to cause much panic but should be as opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.

I noticed that the best approach for a market profile like we have now is a combination of DCA method with buying the dips rather than relying on one method. This way every dip will be properly used to accumulate more Bitcoin while the DCA method is constantly left to go unhindered. Remember that prices went so down to as low as $57k, it was a wonderful time to buy the dip because that low accounted for over 20% discount on price from the $71k price when the OP made this post. Buying orders that were filled at that low would have gained up to 17% in the present price of Bitcoin which is a reasonable increase within such a short time. I don't want to sound like a trader, just showing how beautiful it can be applying some kind of strategy in buying Bitcoin in order to get maximum benefit.

I think majority of people have come to the agreement that Bitcoin will reach $100k within this market season. The only area not clear is when it will happen but gradually it will move towards that price point. It is actually reasonable not to expect the price to go that far immediately after the halving because price made ATH before the halving. So, there should be some slow in movement of the market to enable people enter the market before any big rise in price.
Yes I believed that bitcoin will reach $100k soon  but even if it doesn't happen soonest we shouldn't panic so longer as we are not planning to trade the bitcoin we have in our portfolio. It is only those that is planning to trade their coin at  $100k that should be worried sick .so if  your investment in bitcoin is long term investment you will not be worry sick as of how soonest bitcoin will hit  $100k.
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 09:49:01 PM

Yes I believed that bitcoin will reach $100k soon  but even if it doesn't happen soonest we shouldn't panic so longer as we are not planning to trade the bitcoin we have in our portfolio. It is only those that is planning to trade their coin at  $100k that should be worried sick .so if  your investment in bitcoin is long term investment you will not be worry sick as of how soonest bitcoin will hit  $100k.
Pretty good confidence but in the end we can also only wait for developments to occur because after all for now the bitcoin trend is still quite bullish even though there are some corrections that occur but one thing is certain that sooner or later $100k will still arrive just see the time and we just need to wait for it to become real.

But for the problem of panic it is also a natural thing only there is no need to be that panic because in the end panic will only lead to a not-so-good end and we invest too of course it is for the long term because being in bitcoin cannot be as simple and in a short time so it takes a struggle to keep holding and strengthening our mentality and determination to be in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 11:59:39 PM

Of course, Bitcoin price will peak in 2025, because if you look at past Bitcoin halvings, you can see that the year after the halving took place, Bitcoin price pumped to its maximum. So currently this is the biggest chance of Bitcoin pumping, so Bitcoin will start pumping at the end of 2024 and end its journey in 2025. So those who are still worried about investing, invest quickly, because we can see the Bitcoin market halving towards a bull market very soon.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 04:37:48 AM

[edited out]
The common lines would be;

- Why i had sold too early?
- Why i hadn't bag or making some all in on that bottom?
- Why i hadn't been able to sell on peak?

These questions would really be that commonly be spit out into your mouth or would be something that comes into your mind. Why? This market is really that speculative
on which there's no way that we could really be able to predict on where it would be going. This is something that should be applied in overall or generally here on crypto space
or in any other market on which there's no way on knowing on what would be the future will be.

This is why on the moment that you do step your foot into this market then you should really be that preparing yourself on dealing with the market volatility because if you wont then mistakes
would really be keeping on piling up. You should really be wise and be going with the flow. Dont tend to counter trend but if you are someone whose really that tending to hold
for long term then you wont really be needing to hassle yourself on these things.

What you said in your post dunfida sounds pretty smart, except I am not exactly what you are talking about.

- especially, what is crypto?  Is crypto somehow related to bitcoin?

If  you were meaning to talk about bitcoin which is the topic of this section of the forum and also this thread, then why did you not use the word bitcoin in any one place in your whole post?  Do you know what is bitcoin?

Were you trying to sound smart by using that vague word (crypto) that is also potentially misleading?  Is there some kind of place that I could invest into "Crypto" that will lead to me hoping that "crypto" reaches $100k?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
shield132

Activity: 2254
Merit: 870

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:22:32 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum options which are worth billions of dollars, expire today. The put/call ratio is 0.61, which means that more calls (longs) are expiring than puts (shorts). Can anyone with good experience in trading, tell us what that means? Does this mean that if many long positions expire today, the price will go down and bears will become stronger? Or will the price be mostly unaffected by this? I have opened short position and I am a little afraid because I am getting charged for my position for weeks and the price is stably above 60K. I want it to go down to 50-55K.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:58:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum options which are worth billions of dollars, expire today. The put/call ratio is 0.61, which means that more calls (longs) are expiring than puts (shorts). Can anyone with good experience in trading, tell us what that means? Does this mean that if many long positions expire today, the price will go down and bears will become stronger? Or will the price be mostly unaffected by this? I have opened short position and I am a little afraid because I am getting charged for my position for weeks and the price is stably above 60K. I want it to go down to 50-55K.

I believe such post, should be in Trading Discussion since it is trading related, we only discuss possibilities of Bitcoin reaching $100k, thus bringing trading related topics is misleading in this thread.

If long positions are expiring, and short positions still open then it means that the bigger boys are shorting. It would be easier if you save your head, and see Bitcoin as a valuable asset were you accumulate and hold in a long run better than fretting, because of some fvcking policies.
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 12:28:55 PM

I believe such post, should be in Trading Discussion since it is trading related, we only discuss possibilities of Bitcoin reaching $100k, thus bringing trading related topics is misleading in this thread.

If long positions are expiring, and short positions still open then it means that the bigger boys are shorting. It would be easier if you save your head, and see Bitcoin as a valuable asset were you accumulate and hold in a long run better than fretting, because of some fvcking policies.

Yes I agree to your sentiment bro, trading should not be part of this discussion, because here is not the right place for it, here is mainly for those speculating on the price of Bitcoin, so anything other than that is just off topic,  and concerning the buying and selling selling off Bitcoin, It has always reflect on the price of Bitcoin, though the major movers of the price of Bitcoin is the Whales, but the current price of Bitcoin now is not my primary concern now, what am more concerned and we also should be more concerned as a long term investor is on how to accumulate a very good stash of Bitcoin, because on the longer run, that is what going to determine how profitable we might be, in essence is that in as much as we are just speculating of the potential value of Bitcoin on in the future, we should not forget what we should be doing now, which is accumulating as much as possible, so as to be able to build a generational wealth over the years.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 02:38:55 PM

What you said in your post dunfida sounds pretty smart, except I am not exactly what you are talking about.

- especially, what is crypto?  Is crypto somehow related to bitcoin?

If  you were meaning to talk about bitcoin which is the topic of this section of the forum and also this thread, then why did you not use the word bitcoin in any one place in your whole post?  Do you know what is bitcoin?

Were you trying to sound smart by using that vague word (crypto) that is also potentially misleading?  Is there some kind of place that I could invest into "Crypto" that will lead to me hoping that "crypto" reaches $100k?
My bad if i hadnt been able to mention Bitcoin on my post or on my response which rather i did have that kind of generalization but thanks for pointing it out. I had just that missed that honestly.  Smiley

Back on topic, $100k specifically on Bitcoins price wont really be that a smooth sail ride on which newbies would really be that having on their minds or to those who are just new or just recently invested or entered.
We might be able to break that previous ATH and made a new one but doesnt mean that 80k level would really be that easy. If you are really just that simply holding then this is much more less stress
and something that recommended to do so if you cant bare up the volatility.

Judith87403

Activity: 124
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:56:30 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Marvelockg (1)

Of course, Bitcoin price will peak in 2025, because if you look at past Bitcoin halvings, you can see that the year after the halving took place, Bitcoin price pumped to its maximum. So currently this is the biggest chance of Bitcoin pumping, so Bitcoin will start pumping at the end of 2024 and end its journey in 2025. So those who are still worried about investing, invest quickly, because we can see the Bitcoin market halving towards a bull market very soon.

Actually nobody really knows if the price of Bitcoin will peak from 2025, however there is no any serious major decline on Bitcoin price that people would say that it has fallen to the extent that it will take time before coming back to it normal price and also in as much as the price normally peak up from next year on most of the previous halving doesn't necessarily mean that this year would also be the same because the fact is that nobody really know the movement of Bitcoin so the best is just to keep investing because one thing we no for sure is that Bitcoin price will surprise everyone in the future, so perhaps even if the price has not really gone far after creating a new ATH doesn't mean that it will remain the same so the earlier people utilize the opportunity and continue investing the better chances they will have.
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 05:21:05 PM

Actually nobody really knows if the price of Bitcoin will peak from 2025, however there is no any serious major decline on Bitcoin price that people would say that it has fallen to the extent that it will take time before coming back to it normal price and also in as much as the price normally peak up from next year on most of the previous halving doesn't necessarily mean that this year would also be the same because the fact is that nobody really know the movement of Bitcoin so the best is just to keep investing because one thing we no for sure is that Bitcoin price will surprise everyone in the future, so perhaps even if the price has not really gone far after creating a new ATH doesn't mean that it will remain the same so the earlier people utilize the opportunity and continue investing the better chances they will have.
That's right, how much the price of Bitcoin can touch by 2025 is unknown to everyone. After the ATH, the price of Bitcoin does not drop significantly, but it is not at all unusual to go to the zero level in the future. It is volatile but has a lot of potential and you can certainly be optimistic that by 2024 it could touch $100k with maybe a few ATHs. The market is currently crossing positive levels and it has crossed through corrections in the past few weeks. So you should be inclined to accumulate bitcoins because the price may reach $100k without any correction in the later periods.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 03:54:07 AM

That's right, how much the price of Bitcoin can touch by 2025 is unknown to everyone. After the ATH, the price of Bitcoin does not drop significantly, but it is not at all unusual to go to the zero level in the future. It is volatile but has a lot of potential and you can certainly be optimistic that by 2024 it could touch $100k with maybe a few ATHs. The market is currently crossing positive levels and it has crossed through corrections in the past few weeks. So you should be inclined to accumulate bitcoins because the price may reach $100k without any correction in the later periods.
Where will the value go in 2025, many will say it will increase, many will say it will decrease, and many will say it will remain stable. The bottom line is don't you think the $100k goal can be broken in 2025? After the Bitcoin halving I saw a circling to bring the price of Bitcoin every week, with the price of Bitcoin gently pumping in the last days of the week and the price going down gently in the beginning. However, the highest price rose above 71 thousand dollars last month. Personally I think if Bitcoin doesn't take a big correction, it looks like it will reach $100k in the last month of the year or early 2025 if the current mild correction and pumping trend continues.

avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 10:35:11 AM

Instead of paying attention on the situation which bitcoin could possibly reached for $100k maybe its better for us to plan out next action to do since if we are not doing anything like accumulating since the only thing we do is to monitor without having any bitcoin hodl on our wallet then our monitoring will became so useless. So its more better while speculating we also do time to time accumulation since this action could possibly give us more ideal results. Since for sure if we don't buy anything and if the price of bitcoin would able to rise in that figures then provably we will be one of those doubters who will regret that they didn't accumulate bitcoin earlier.

Some people maybe got afraid on possible correction that might happen since for what they think ATH has already been reached. But as we said again that once bitcoin could successfully land on that six digits in futures then provably they will be happy but their pocket will be empty because they didn't get anything from historical event what bitcoin acquired again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Yucky

Activity: 40
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
Merited by Troytech (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Is there some kind of place that I could invest into "Crypto" that will lead to me hoping that "crypto" reaches $100k?
I have never thought about this before looking at this thread here and this statement alone has gone a long way to teach me a whole new thing regarding why it's not right to talk about investing into crypto when one should rather talk about investing into Bitcoin or another thing.

Truly, we don't invest into crypto, it's iether you're investing into Bitcoin or an altcoin and not crypto and from all indication, the only thing here that has the potential of getting to $100k is just Bitcoin and not crypto or even an Altcoin. I think what we have flying out across so many platforms has done bad to Bitcoin by mixing Bitcoin and crypto as almost the same thing and it's now a normal case that most people have gotten used to the word crypto rather than being specific to call it Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: