|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 11:32:38 PM |
|
How is Trabzonspor winning this match so easily?  I thought they could have a good chance to get back into the match, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe the reason is well known everywhere - Mohamed Salah.  He scored two goals this match already, he still has not forgotten how to play. Still hoping for at least a neutral outcome, two more goals please. Trabzonspor won the match and they scored 4 goals against Galatasaray in the match! Mohamed Salah played a very good game and he scored majority of the goals in the match. I think Trabzonspor won the match because of Mohamed Salah as he performed his best in the match. Still Galatasaray is on top with highest points in the league but surely if Mohamed Salah and Trabzonspor continue playing that way then soon they'll reach the top spot in the league.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4407
~ not your keys, not your coins ~
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 09:31:51 AM |
|
At the start of the season, the outcomes of German Bundesliga games are completely unpredictable—on the one hand, this offers great betting opportunities, but on the other hand, even “safe” multi-bets that would have definitely paid off last season are now failing.
Multi-bets are actually still relatively difficult to predict at the start of the season; I’ll probably take a complete break for 2–3 weeks or only place bets on such wagers with relatively small amounts.
Today, I’m still betting on an Elversberg win in the Bundesliga—the odds are very good, and as a newly promoted team, Elversberg is playing with a lot of freedom and has definitely surprised people in their first few games.
But of course, as always: DYOR
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
tiCeR
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1053
|
 |
September 21, 2026, 09:57:04 PM |
|
...
Trabzonspor won the match and they scored 4 goals against Galatasaray in the match! Mohamed Salah played a very good game and he scored majority of the goals in the match. I think Trabzonspor won the match because of Mohamed Salah as he performed his best in the match. Still Galatasaray is on top with highest points in the league but surely if Mohamed Salah and Trabzonspor continue playing that way then soon they'll reach the top spot in the league. Which nobody had on their bet slips I bet.  That was definitely one of the best nights for Salah and Trabzonspor, but still I thought Galatasaray would show a serious reaction at the minimum in the second half. I didn't believe in Gala to still win the match, but score a goal or two and bring back some action that perhaps lead to even more goals? This was one of the worst matches Galatasaray has probably ever played. If you didn't know any better, you would think that they received card after ten minutes into the match.
|
|
|
|
inspace
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1781
Management of contests, (contact via PM).
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 09:54:21 AM |
|
✨ We are pleased to announce that an exciting new raffle is launching and we invite you to take part in it! 1️⃣ Pick a slot! You can choose 2 SLOTS if you have shared a screenshot of your bets in the ANN Thread in the last 2 weeks. 2️⃣ 2 Winners, will share a prize of $50 in Free Bets! 🎁 3️⃣ Once a block is selected, we will use BitList tool to determine the winners.  Become a winner with Whale 🐳
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|
knuckey
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 09:57:29 PM |
|
WNBA matches are indeed difficult to predict compared to the NBA, and this is very clear in my predictions, I just hope for luck in betting without in-depth predictions, I have to win this time after a series of small losses. This is my biggest bet on whale at the moment, I am still adapting to whale 
|
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 01:58:15 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 07:23:07 AM |
|
That was definitely one of the best nights for Salah and Trabzonspor, but still I thought Galatasaray would show a serious reaction at the minimum in the second half. I didn't believe in Gala to still win the match, but score a goal or two and bring back some action that perhaps lead to even more goals? This was one of the worst matches Galatasaray has probably ever played.
Galatasaray played badly they weren't able to score a single goal in the whole match. Their fans might feel disheartened when they saw such poor performance from their favorite club. At the same time Trabzonspor fans should have felt proud by seeing their favorite club winning the match with 4 goals. Salah truly did his best in that match he's really a top player without any doubt, and I'm very sure in next matches he'll perform good as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4407
~ not your keys, not your coins ~
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:31:12 PM |
|
That was definitely one of the best nights for Salah and Trabzonspor, but still I thought Galatasaray would show a serious reaction at the minimum in the second half. I didn't believe in Gala to still win the match, but score a goal or two and bring back some action that perhaps lead to even more goals? This was one of the worst matches Galatasaray has probably ever played.
Galatasaray played badly they weren't able to score a single goal in the whole match. Their fans might feel disheartened when they saw such poor performance from their favorite club. At the same time Trabzonspor fans should have felt proud by seeing their favorite club winning the match with 4 goals. Salah truly did his best in that match he's really a top player without any doubt, and I'm very sure in next matches he'll perform good as well. Unfortunately, I didn’t watch the whole match because I had to leave early, but a 4–0 win is a proper thrashing. Even after leaving Liverpool, Salah remains in top form – a hat-trick plus an assist in a big derby is amazing. Galatasaray looked completely lost and had virtually nothing to offer in attack. Trabzonspor fans must be over the moon right now 
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1198
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:42:18 AM |
|
It's freebet time! I won in one of the contests hosted by Whale and the freebet was credited to my account, so I thought why not use it on the Eagles and the ATP Chengdu and Hangzhou, China. I was lucky to catch Rublev early, he was trailing 5-4 in the first set which was why the odds was that much, let's see if the slip can go all the way.  Thanks to @Whale for always sponsoring these contest! and @inspace for hosting them 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:50:19 PM |
|
Unfortunately, I didn’t watch the whole match because I had to leave early, but a 4–0 win is a proper thrashing. Even after leaving Liverpool, Salah remains in top form – a hat-trick plus an assist in a big derby is amazing. Galatasaray looked completely lost and had virtually nothing to offer in attack. Trabzonspor fans must be over the moon right now  Yes, it's indeed proper trashing and to be honest I also wasn't expecting such a good platform from Trabzonspor against Galatasaray but they played well well beyond our expectations and scored those 4 goals. I must say that Salah was the reason why they were able to make such a good score and you're right Salah was in top form back then and he's still in his top form. Hopefully, they'll keep playing well in next matches. By the way their next match is against Samsunspor and I'm very sure they'll crush that club in that match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4407
~ not your keys, not your coins ~
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 02:43:54 PM |
|
[...] Hopefully, they'll keep playing well in next matches. By the way their next match is against Samsunspor and I'm very sure they'll crush that club in that match.
If Galatasaray keeps playing like this, they’ll be a very interesting betting option in the Champions League as well. Not necessarily for a win against Barcelona, but they’ll face a few evenly matched opponents that offer interesting betting opportunities—for example, Stuttgart or AEK. I’ll definitely be keeping a closer eye on the club from now on when it comes to my Champions League picks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 02:11:33 PM |
|
Thank you @Whale for this new opportunity! I know it's difficult, especially the draw, but we came to play!!  
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1680
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 05:07:19 PM |
|
It's freebet time! I won in one of the contests hosted by Whale and the freebet was credited to my account, so I thought why not use it on the Eagles and the ATP Chengdu and Hangzhou, China. I was lucky to catch Rublev early, he was trailing 5-4 in the first set which was why the odds was that much, let's see if the slip can go all the way.
Good luck with your bet harkobro  You have nice looking combo bet there, and winning a ticket with a freebet is always a special feeling. I have to give credits to Whale and few other casinos for supporting bitcointalk community for so long with prediction competitions, and for sponsoring other type of events.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1198
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 12:20:30 AM |
|
Good luck with your bet harkobro  You have nice looking combo bet there, and winning a ticket with a freebet is always a special feeling. I have to give credits to Whale and few other casinos for supporting bitcointalk community for so long with prediction competitions, and for sponsoring other type of events. Thanks mate! I unfortunately I lost the bet by just one leg, Philadelphia Eagles were battered on Monday night, and they were the last event of the slip, so Jalen Hurts and cohorts technically owes me a $100... If only I had stick to just tennis in China, I could have made even more. 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Etranger
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1892
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 07:49:27 AM |
|
It's freebet time! I won in one of the contests hosted by Whale and the freebet was credited to my account, so I thought why not use it on the Eagles and the ATP Chengdu and Hangzhou, China. I was lucky to catch Rublev early, he was trailing 5-4 in the first set which was why the odds was that much, let's see if the slip can go all the way.  Thanks to @Whale for always sponsoring these contest! and @inspace for hosting them  I also had a free bet yesterday; I actually wanted to place a multi-bet too, but for some reason it didn't let me through, so I had to make just a single. I bet on a tennis match, followed the whole game, and everything was going quite well, but unfortunately my player lost, so the bet is irrevocably lost as well. By the way, it's been a long time since I had any winning ones, somehow this streak of unlucky free bets just won't end for me. 
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:10:26 AM |
|
If Galatasaray keeps playing like this, they’ll be a very interesting betting option in the Champions League as well. Not necessarily for a win against Barcelona, but they’ll face a few evenly matched opponents that offer interesting betting opportunities—for example, Stuttgart or AEK.
It will be very tough for them to play against Barcelona, but still what you said is also true about them. Winning against Barcelona might not be possible for them, but they can perform very well because they've some good players too. I think Barcelona has advantage because they have Yamal and he needs no introduction, but still Galatasaray will not perform any worse because they also have some good players that can somehow compete against Barcelona.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1665
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:20:14 PM |
|
I just receive a freebet from whale and now im trying to turn it into profit, lets see if i can have some luck on today games from nation leagues and grab a good win for me and make profit from the freebet. My selections are this.  Is a mix of totals, corners and 1x2 markets, lets see if i can nail it and for sure i come here to share the result with all of us. For me is a good looking bet, only doubt is how is gonna play Norway this game.
|
|
|
|
inspace
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1781
Management of contests, (contact via PM).
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:27:12 PM |
|
🌟 Attention friends, we have great news - a new exciting contest is starting and we invite you to take part! 📅 Date: 11 October. 🎯 Predict the minute of the First Goal Scored! 🏆 Prize Pool: The 2 closest prediction will share the prize of $50 in Free Bets!! Don't miss the opportunity to enter this contest and compete for a prize. Come join us! We wish good luck to all participants!  Best wishes, Whale 🐳
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|
el che
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:40:27 PM |
|
Got my free bet credited from Whale.io, I was surprised by how generous the terms are compared to other sites. You get 200 days to use it, the odds are from 1.3 up to 99 and up to 10 selections. It’s nice to see a platform that doesn't impose many restrictions. I'm going to take advantage of that grace period and save it for when the club leagues are back.
|
|
|
|
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1796
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:57:08 PM |
|
Got my free bet credited from Whale.io, I was surprised by how generous the terms are compared to other sites. You get 200 days to use it, the odds are from 1.3 up to 99 and up to 10 selections. It’s nice to see a platform that doesn't impose many restrictions. I'm going to take advantage of that grace period and save it for when the club leagues are back.
Congratulations on the free bet! Having 200 days to use it definitely gives you plenty of time to not rush and place your bets wisely. If you don't mind me asking, which league have you decided to save it for, and what are you planning to bet on — match results, totals, or maybe an accumulator? If a casino gave me a gift like that, I’d probably bet on Premier League match results.
|
|
|
|
|