inspace
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1780
Management of contests, (contact via PM).
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:28:34 PM |
|
✨ We are pleased to announce that an exciting new raffle is launching and we invite you to take part in it! 1️⃣ Pick a slot! You can choose 2 SLOTS if you have shared a screenshot of your bets in the ANN Thread in the last 2 weeks. 2️⃣ 2 Winners, will share a prize of $50 in Free Bets! 🎁 3️⃣ Once a block is selected, we will use BitList tool to determine the winners.  Become a winner with Whale 🐳
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4564
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 02:58:24 AM |
|
:://::: I’ve decided not just to participate, but to win... I was surprised to have the chance to pick the winning slot, since they usually fill up fast. ________________ On the other hand, I have a free bet from the "Madness" league, so we'll see how that goes. I’m going to bet on American football (NFL — which really ought to be called "soccer," but that’s a whole other topic  ) and combine it with MLB. 
|
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2580
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:19:05 AM |
|
On the other hand, I have a free bet from the "Madness" league, so we'll see how that goes. I’m going to bet on American football (NFL — which really ought to be called "soccer," but that’s a whole other topic  ) and combine it with MLB.  That's a nice free bet, good luck with that one! Combos are just fun. Unless the last one in line messes everything up It's time for me to share one, too. A rather small one, but let's see.  It's really time for club football (soccer  ) to come back. I don't really like these international breaks when Nations League is the reason.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:40:33 AM |
|
Got my free bet credited from Whale.io, I was surprised by how generous the terms are compared to other sites. You get 200 days to use it, the odds are from 1.3 up to 99 and up to 10 selections. It’s nice to see a platform that doesn't impose many restrictions. I'm going to take advantage of that grace period and save it for when the club leagues are back.
Congratulations for getting a free bet from Whale.io team! Yes their terms for the bet are way generous than other platforms and to be honest 200 days are more than enough to decide when to use the free bet. The 1.3 min odds is also outstanding, I don't think that anyone will go with any low odds for a free bet. Best of luck, hope you will utilize the free bet in the best way possible.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 04:04:36 PM |
|
For me is a good looking bet, only doubt is how is gonna play Norway this game.
Damn man i hate when i was correct but i dont follow my own hunch. Is crazy because when the first half end i had almost winning in all the bets, but when we reach the full time, it was like i ended up failing in 3 selections just crazy. But i was correct about Norway, despite i have my doubts of them winning i was not expeting to see them losing against Wales. Well now today we have new chances, lets see if we can recover from yesterday.
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1680
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:47:39 PM |
|
Damn man i hate when i was correct but i dont follow my own hunch.
Follow your gut feeling. This is what gave me best results in predicting matches, but I dont always follow it myself  I really like what Norway is doing in last few years, in club matches and with national team. They still have chance to finish above Denmark in their group, but losing against Wales was a big blow for them.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
el che
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 03:10:28 AM |
|
...
Congratulations on the free bet! Having 200 days to use it definitely gives you plenty of time to not rush and place your bets wisely. If you don't mind me asking, which league have you decided to save it for, and what are you planning to bet on — match results, totals, or maybe an accumulator? If a casino gave me a gift like that, I’d probably bet on Premier League match results. Yeah, with international matches there are always too many surprises unless it is the World Cup or a major continental tournament, so I prefer to stay away. I'm not sure anything is ever guaranteed in club leagues either but at least it’s a bit more predictable. As for which leagues I bet on, I mainly stick to the top 5 major European leagues and the Champions League, and I stay away from the rest. The days of betting on whatever random match happens to be live are long gone. Nowadays I can go days without placing a bet if nothing catches my eye. When it comes to markets, I keep it simple with old school match winners, goal totals, handicaps or sometimes the 1x2 + totals market. ... On the other hand, I have a free bet from the "Madness" league, so we'll see how that goes. I’m going to bet on American football (NFL — which really ought to be called "soccer," but that’s a whole other topic  ) and combine it with MLB. ... I hope you won the bet man! It was a wild finish to last night's NFL soccer game 
|
|
|
|
Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4407
~ not your keys, not your coins ~
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:45:33 AM |
|
Damn man i hate when i was correct but i dont follow my own hunch.
Follow your gut feeling. This is what gave me best results in predicting matches, but I dont always follow it myself  I really like what Norway is doing in last few years, in club matches and with national team. They still have chance to finish above Denmark in their group, but losing against Wales was a big blow for them. True that, trusting your gut is probably underrated when it comes to betting. Sometimes I spend way too much time looking at stats just to end up regretting not going with my first instinct.  I also like what Norway has been doing lately. The loss against Wales really hurt them, but I wouldn't write them off yet. If they can bounce back quickly, finishing above Denmark is still possible. Should be interesting to see how they handle the pressure now. And of course, having Haaland up front means Norway always have a player who can decide a match almost on his own, even when the team isn't having its best day.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 4550
Merit: 7284
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 05:28:35 PM |
|
Got my free bet credited from Whale.io, I was surprised by how generous the terms are compared to other sites. You get 200 days to use it, the odds are from 1.3 up to 99 and up to 10 selections. It’s nice to see a platform that doesn't impose many restrictions. I'm going to take advantage of that grace period and save it for when the club leagues are back. Yep, Whale's free bets are incredibly cool. The 1.3 minimum odds are super great also. And the fact the so many days to use them are superb, since you may win in a period where there aren't so many good choices to bet on (not the case now, football is ON!) I've also received (yesterday) one such free bet (many thanks @Whale for generosity!) and I've just spent it. I hope I was not too greedy, but this is my bet:  PS. Croatia - England is 0 - 5, wooooow!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1680
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:18:39 PM |
|
Thank you Whale casino once again! I was one of the guys who received freebet in my Whale account, and I decided to use it this weekend. Nations League is not one my favorite competition, but it is better for me to use freebet now, than to forget about it and lose it  I think I made relative safe ticket with three teams, so lets go Portugal, Netherlands, and Ireland. 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2103
よろしく
|
 |
Today at 06:00:09 AM |
|
Thank you Whale casino once again! I was one of the guys who received freebet in my Whale account, and I decided to use it this weekend. Nations League is not one my favorite competition, but it is better for me to use freebet now, than to forget about it and lose it  I think I made relative safe ticket with three teams, so lets go Portugal, Netherlands, and Ireland. Good stuff man. I don't get/win any free bets for sports but last time I checked my account I suddenly had 5x 1$ free blackjack bets in my account. Unfortunately I lost 4 out of 5 using perfect strategy, pretty unlucky I would say. Still, free money (or at least the opportunity for free money), it's appreciated!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Etiquette.exe
|
 |
Today at 08:35:42 AM |
|
True that, trusting your gut is probably underrated when it comes to betting. Sometimes I spend way too much time looking at stats just to end up regretting not going with my first instinct.  I also like what Norway has been doing lately. The loss against Wales really hurt them, but I wouldn't write them off yet. If they can bounce back quickly, finishing above Denmark is still possible. Should be interesting to see how they handle the pressure now. And of course, having Haaland up front means Norway always have a player who can decide a match almost on his own, even when the team isn't having its best day. This can be a bias.  I think your instinct is as wrong as when you analyse the games. I could be wrong, but I never made a statistic out of it. You talk about Haaland and I think your instinct didn't tell you that Noway would lose to Wales. 
A random combo, no Nations League games. 
|
|
|
|
|
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5808
|
 |
Today at 08:55:21 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 6155
|
 |
Today at 11:24:24 AM |
|
Thank you for the contests on the forum — I recently won a free bet again. I used it in the tennis match Zheng vs Kalinskaya and even followed the game with excitement. But in the end, my bet was refunded... With this status, the money is usually just returned to balance, but what happens to the free bet? Is it considered used? 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|