Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 02:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑🏆👑BITZ.io Cryptocasino| 5 BTC Daily withdrawal | $1.5kk lvl up reward 👑🏆👑  (Read 30313 times)
Bitz_Casino (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 273
Merit: 40

BITZ.io Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 05:33:37 PM
 #3101

🏆 What If Slots Had Their Own Oscars?

Imagine that tonight, instead of Hollywood stars, the best slots are walking the red carpet — and you get to choose the winners. 🎰
The categories are ready: Best Design, Best Soundtrack, Best Bonus Round, and of course, Most Memorable Slot of the Year.
And suddenly, choosing isn’t as easy as it sounds. One slot might look incredible, another might have a bonus you keep coming back for, while a third has a soundtrack you can recognize within seconds. 😄

So, the ceremony begins! Which slot would you give an award to, and what category would it win? 🏆👇


Son Of Blockchain (SOB)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 152


Recognized among the best crypto casino options.


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:11:07 PM
 #3102

I agree that one of the major issues that gamblers encounter is having expectations. Most importantly, any gambler will think about making a win, but they will also have to consider the risk of losing. The danger begins when someone takes a loss as a loss that has to be rectified right away. That attitude can result in playing catch up and making larger wagers without proper control. There is a time when the game is won, and a time when it is lost, but it is not a game to be taken up too much in the mornings.

When you're dealing with something that involves luck and the house have more edge, you reduce your expectations about being successful and play safe, many gamblers are too concentrated on the reward that they forget about the factors against them which is why they end up disappointed when the result is negative.
 Sometimes the disappointment is not because they didn't win but they raised their expectations high cause they gambled with funds they weren't supposed to gamble with. Since the house have more edge, expectations shouldn't be high, confidence shouldn't be raised to the point of overspending and lastly gamblers shouldn't forget to play safe.

DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 390



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:11:11 PM
 #3103

I agree that one of the major issues that gamblers encounter is having expectations. Most importantly, any gambler will think about making a win, but they will also have to consider the risk of losing. The danger begins when someone takes a loss as a loss that has to be rectified right away. That attitude can result in playing catch up and making larger wagers without proper control. There is a time when the game is won, and a time when it is lost, but it is not a game to be taken up too much in the mornings.

When you're dealing with something that involves luck and the house have more edge, you reduce your expectations about being successful and play safe, many gamblers are too concentrated on the reward that they forget about the factors against them which is why they end up disappointed when the result is negative.
 Sometimes the disappointment is not because they didn't win but they raised their expectations high cause they gambled with funds they weren't supposed to gamble with. Since the house have more edge, expectations shouldn't be high, confidence shouldn't be raised to the point of overspending and lastly gamblers shouldn't forget to play safe.
This is the area most gamblers are getting it wrongly because whenever they think that they should be having specific results and it doesn't come as they plan they usually ends up regretting for them to venture into such risk that wouldn't benefit them anything. Of course no gamblers goes into gambling without expectations, and forget about those who do talked about gambling for fun, deep down into their heart they are actually expecting winning from the gambling site and if they claimed they aren't attaching emotion then they must be the biggest liar out there. Gambling is always known as a game of fun but it doesn't end up being a game of fun, but end up becoming a game of survival for the fittest whereas, the gambling site doesn't even make things that easier for those who are gambling that is why it is important to always gamble with what we can afford lose while gambling than thinking winning is that so possible.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:45:14 PM
 #3104

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:29:18 AM
 #3105

🏆 What If Slots Had Their Own Oscars?

Imagine that tonight, instead of Hollywood stars, the best slots are walking the red carpet — and you get to choose the winners. 🎰
The categories are ready: Best Design, Best Soundtrack, Best Bonus Round, and of course, Most Memorable Slot of the Year.
And suddenly, choosing isn’t as easy as it sounds. One slot might look incredible, another might have a bonus you keep coming back for, while a third has a soundtrack you can recognize within seconds. 😄

So, the ceremony begins! Which slot would you give an award to, and what category would it win? 🏆👇



An interesting Q&A since slot games already improved a lot when it comes to game play and design.

Most provider just keep copying popular slot games of a certain provider and remake it on their own version like Gates of Olympus has different counterpart on different provider.

I nominate Hacksaw Rotten and Nolimit City Mental as best horror theme slot games. It’s classic horror design which is suitable for the upcoming holloween.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zoomic
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 569


Need a Campaign manager? TG: t.me/GodofThunderpro


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:21:59 AM
 #3106

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.
In gambling, you try as much as possible to eliminate emotional predictions. I understand that you wanted to throw your support for your countrymen by staking on them to win but if you knew they stood little chances winning, you should've gone for the option of their opponents to win.


Btw, this Satoshi's Weekly Ultra Freeroll is gonna be the last!
Make sure to participate and get you share of 1.500.000 SATS Prize pool  Wink
I'll definitely be participating in this particular one. Thank you for the reminder, hopefully, I'll get a satisfying sum amount of sats.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:27:35 AM
 #3107

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.
You don't have to feels sad with your lost, you can wait for the next bet that you like and place another bet. I am sure you will have time to win on other bets.

Meanwhile you can search for other sports because I see in soccer have many matches. Who knows you know some matches and have a good prediction to bet.

Cyber_warrior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 175


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 12:24:45 PM
 #3108

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.
You don't have to feels sad with your lost, you can wait for the next bet that you like and place another bet. I am sure you will have time to win on other bets.

Meanwhile you can search for other sports because I see in soccer have many matches. Who knows you know some matches and have a good prediction to bet.
That really a good opinion, there are plenty of soccer games to play, the international break matches are there, you can choose to play from there. Sometimes changing of sports really helps, it gives you that recovery you are looking for. Don’t feel bad about your lose mate, just remember don’t gamble with what you can afford to lose.


I have also bring gambling on international game too, no luck yet for me, so after today I’m thinking of switching to basketball. I hope I win today.

hd49728
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1390



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 02:18:03 PM
 #3109

That really a good opinion, there are plenty of soccer games to play, the international break matches are there, you can choose to play from there. Sometimes changing of sports really helps, it gives you that recovery you are looking for. Don’t feel bad about your lose mate, just remember don’t gamble with what you can afford to lose.

I have also bring gambling on international game too, no luck yet for me, so after today I’m thinking of switching to basketball. I hope I win today.
There are many matches between international teams and gamblers who love sports, football and want to bet in such matches can check available matches and given odds there.

https://bitz.io/sportsbook/soccer-1

Messi already announced that he will complete his international career after coming matches with Argentina in FIFA days, and it will be very last emotional matches for him in Argentina skirt as well as for the national team fans. Players like Messi will need many years to appear again and after Messi era, they will have to a lot of difficulty to find a good replacement for Messi position and the number 10.

Son Of Blockchain (SOB)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 152


Recognized among the best crypto casino options.


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 02:29:04 PM
 #3110

Edited..
You don't have to feels sad with your lost, you can wait for the next bet that you like and place another bet. I am sure you will have time to win on other bets.

Meanwhile you can search for other sports because I see in soccer have many matches. Who knows you know some matches and have a good prediction to bet.

I don't think he's sad, sharing his experience doesn't mean he's, i might be wrong but i think so cause i read where he said that "it's okay and he has supported his countryman despite the lose". That's how gambling should be you make a choice and be ready for the outcome if positive then you're lucky but if negative then you have to move on from the loss and try again next time.
 Since you talked about soccer matches, i just made me remember that Norway would be playing against Portugal today in the UEFA Nations League, who do you think would win?

Bitz_Casino (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 273
Merit: 40

BITZ.io Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:25:02 PM
 #3111

🤝 Every Player Needs a Good Buddy

Today is Good Neighbor Day — the perfect excuse to appreciate that one friend you can send a winning screenshot to without saying a word, and they instantly get it. 😄
The one you can complain to when that third scatter refuses to show up again. The one who recommends a new slot, shares their latest bonus win, or simply keeps you company while you talk about your latest gaming discoveries. 🎰
Because good gaming moments are even better when you have someone to share them with. And the bad ones? At least they turn into something you can laugh about together.

So today, we’re celebrating our gaming buddies. Tag yours in the comments — let’s see how many gaming duos we have here! 👇


Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 306


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:20:31 PM
 #3112

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.
You don't have to feels sad with your lost, you can wait for the next bet that you like and place another bet. I am sure you will have time to win on other bets.

Meanwhile you can search for other sports because I see in soccer have many matches. Who knows you know some matches and have a good prediction to bet.

Yeah you might be right though. There will always be another game to place a wager on, but I believe that's also the tricky part about gambling. If a person loses one bet, he or she will be tempted to immediately make another bet just to recover back what they have lost.  Sometimes, you just have to accept the loss and probably take a little break until you find something that you really like, and never allow emotions to control your decision. Also gamblers should know that no matter how well the prediction looks, there is no certainty that the next bet will come out right.
Z_MBFM
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 506



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:58:09 PM
 #3113

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.
You don't have to feels sad with your lost, you can wait for the next bet that you like and place another bet. I am sure you will have time to win on other bets.

Meanwhile you can search for other sports because I see in soccer have many matches. Who knows you know some matches and have a good prediction to bet.

Yeah you might be right though. There will always be another game to place a wager on, but I believe that's also the tricky part about gambling. If a person loses one bet, he or she will be tempted to immediately make another bet just to recover back what they have lost.  Sometimes, you just have to accept the loss and probably take a little break until you find something that you really like, and never allow emotions to control your decision. Also gamblers should know that no matter how well the prediction looks, there is no certainty that the next bet will come out right.
Yes, this is a common thing for gamblers. No matter how much you lose while gambling, you don't care about the fact that you are preparing for the next bet. And I do this myself. I don't have any money, but when I lose in gambling, I often borrow money from friends and continue gambling to recover my losses. But this doesn't always happen, sometimes I can't control myself, I do this. But this should never be done. After losing repeatedly, when there is no more fund to continue gambling, we accept it and stop gambling. But after the first loss, we can't stop gambling. This is common for all gamblers.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 402


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:30:47 PM
 #3114

Btw, this Satoshi's Weekly Ultra Freeroll is gonna be the last!
Make sure to participate and get you share of 1.500.000 SATS Prize pool  Wink

Even though I haven’t been able to participate for a while, this was a fantastic event. Thank you for making it happen. There were a lot of people, including myself, who benefited from this event, won SATS, and turned them into real money. I really appreciated that you gave away such large amounts of money every week. Plus, there were no strings attached.

I’m also looking forward to seeing other types of tournaments soon.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 09:58:56 PM
 #3115

My bet has lost to my fellow countrymen, that's okay. At least I have made my support in some way despite that the odds and bookies knew that he's got the disadvantage for that fight. Looking for some other games and might be back for the Asian games for tennis with Alex Eala again since she has just lost in Singapore so I guess moving now to the venue of Asian games for her matches.
In gambling, you try as much as possible to eliminate emotional predictions. I understand that you wanted to throw your support for your countrymen by staking on them to win but if you knew they stood little chances winning, you should've gone for the option of their opponents to win.
Yes, I know that but don't worry it's just a small amount of support that I've thrown there. And we're gambling, we either win or lose but if he's able to win that, I'd be making money as well but I didn't and there's no emotional frustration in it.

You don't have to feels sad with your lost, you can wait for the next bet that you like and place another bet. I am sure you will have time to win on other bets.

Meanwhile you can search for other sports because I see in soccer have many matches. Who knows you know some matches and have a good prediction to bet.
Thanks for that cheering up and I'm sure that I'd win for some other matches and only awaits for my favorite one to play again. As for searching other sports, that's also what I am doing but this time I am doing analysis for all of them when I have no confidence in them with winning the matches that I might be interested to bet with..


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:06:04 AM
 #3116

That really a good opinion, there are plenty of soccer games to play, the international break matches are there, you can choose to play from there. Sometimes changing of sports really helps, it gives you that recovery you are looking for. Don’t feel bad about your lose mate, just remember don’t gamble with what you can afford to lose.

I have also bring gambling on international game too, no luck yet for me, so after today I’m thinking of switching to basketball. I hope I win today.
Who knows he get luck on other sports so that can covers his lost. Yes, I agree your suggestion because we can bet on other sports and forget our lost.

If we lost, we don't have to feels too sad because that is happens to many people and not just you. You have more chances to win on the next bets so no need to regret. In this matter, you should think about the bet amount so your sad will not last too long.

I don't think he's sad, sharing his experience doesn't mean he's, i might be wrong but i think so cause i read where he said that "it's okay and he has supported his countryman despite the lose". That's how gambling should be you make a choice and be ready for the outcome if positive then you're lucky but if negative then you have to move on from the loss and try again next time.
 Since you talked about soccer matches, i just made me remember that Norway would be playing against Portugal today in the UEFA Nations League, who do you think would win?
Maybe not but even if he sad, that is normal but he doesn't have to feels that too long. Just remember that he have another chance to win so wait for that chance. Move on from the lost is difficult but we should try so we can remove the sadness. I place my bet on Norway but I lost.


Yeah you might be right though. There will always be another game to place a wager on, but I believe that's also the tricky part about gambling. If a person loses one bet, he or she will be tempted to immediately make another bet just to recover back what they have lost.  Sometimes, you just have to accept the loss and probably take a little break until you find something that you really like, and never allow emotions to control your decision. Also gamblers should know that no matter how well the prediction looks, there is no certainty that the next bet will come out right.
He can return to sportsbet page and see many matches waiting for his bet. But he should pick the match that he knows so he have the chance to win.

No need to return after lost if you don't see the match you know and better to take a rest. It is important to break for a while to reduce the emotion. Yes, no guarantee we can always win but that is not stop people to bet on the next matches.

Thanks for that cheering up and I'm sure that I'd win for some other matches and only awaits for my favorite one to play again. As for searching other sports, that's also what I am doing but this time I am doing analysis for all of them when I have no confidence in them with winning the matches that I might be interested to bet with..
Yes, that is good. I am sure your lucky days will comes soon so move up from the lost is better than to feels sad. I lost yesterday bet but that is okay because I know anything can happens. We could try another match but make sure we analyze deeply and research before decide.

Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 652



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:06:01 AM
 #3117

I'm not a fan of black jack but I know that game for sure. I would love to try it, but then again, I usually draw to games like slots, baccarat and roulette. $100 though is too big for me, so usually perhaps $50 is my max for now.

And again, just like today, maybe I had this winning streak, as I have made a good win in roulette. I just pick 4 numbers that I usually bet on single. And it hit!!!. So I immediately withdraw my winnings and will not play till tomorrow as I don't want to give it back to the casinos.
Of course this is what people usually say that when they win they won't gamble again so that the winning wouldn't returned back to the casino. But what you must know is that, whether today or tomorrow the casino still have a higher chances to get back what you won from them. The main thing should be reducing the amount you used to gamble could actually help but will not entirely stops you from losing back your money to the gambling site back again.
People should learn to stick with the games that often make them to win while gambling because jumping from different games could only increase your chances of losing even more higher.

Yes, that's why we should stick with our strategy and plan when we gamble. We could have a winning target, but from what I learn in years in gambling is that it might not be the best course of action.

For example, your target goal is $100 winning. And then you are very close to it, maybe winning $90. But since it's not yet on your target you continue to play until suddenly the winds has change and you started losing. So it's really better to just get out while you have that $90 already as a winning and don't try to over stretch your luck as it can change in just a blink of an eye.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 09:24:37 AM
 #3118

Thanks for that cheering up and I'm sure that I'd win for some other matches and only awaits for my favorite one to play again. As for searching other sports, that's also what I am doing but this time I am doing analysis for all of them when I have no confidence in them with winning the matches that I might be interested to bet with..
Yes, that is good. I am sure your lucky days will comes soon so move up from the lost is better than to feels sad. I lost yesterday bet but that is okay because I know anything can happens. We could try another match but make sure we analyze deeply and research before decide.
I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 306


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:56:22 AM
 #3119

Btw, this Satoshi's Weekly Ultra Freeroll is gonna be the last!
Make sure to participate and get you share of 1.500.000 SATS Prize pool  Wink

Even though I haven’t been able to participate for a while, this was a fantastic event. Thank you for making it happen. There were a lot of people, including myself, who benefited from this event, won SATS, and turned them into real money. I really appreciated that you gave away such large amounts of money every week. Plus, there were no strings attached.

I’m also looking forward to seeing other types of tournaments soon.

Funny enough this was exactly what brought me to this thread. Because I just noticed that the SATs weekly tournament has ended and I didn't see this announcement before now.

But at the end of the day, nothing last forever. These past few months of the tournament was amazing and have been really enjoyable for me. I participated in several rounds, manged to win few of them on the tournament and honestly I fully enjoyed every bit of it.

A big shout out to Bitz casino for organising such as amazing tournament and keeping everything running smoothly throughout the whole period. It was a fun experience for me.
SeriouslyGiveaway
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 275


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:59:43 AM
 #3120

Do anyone want to receive giveaways from Bitz?

If you do want its giveaway, let's drop your comment here.
Firstly let's look at this one, is it easy with you?

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!