stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:35:34 AM |
|
All 7 games won... I didn't even need a system bet! And this happened now, when the Sats tournament has ended...
Congrats man, your 7 leg parlay, thats great. Honestly, I even find it harder to win in sports betting with a parlay than winning in slots, so I would really be happy for players if they win especially if its coming from here and from my fellow campaigner.. This would be a great starting balance for wagering. Anyway, I have some money for slots & more sports bets... I suggest you aim another huge parlay payout, maybe next time you'll hit x1000 , that would be awesome. 
|
|
|
|
Cyber_warrior
Full Member
 

Activity: 518
Merit: 179
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:19:58 AM |
|
~ That is one thing with majority of people out there because they felt that jumping from one game to another gives them that chance of winning of something substantial, although they would be able to win but they could end up losing their money the more since gambling is not what guaranteed people to win at the end. Of course, most of them could do that just to have the fun around variety of games but is fine,, this only involved spending small money that comes from them without heavily using huge amount to gamble with the hope to recover them as soon as possible.
Nothing is wrong about it we could do anything that we want anyway with our money, jumping from games to games would depend on the user, It was fun for sure, It's difficult to focus just on making money without having something fun in the end, it would be boring if you do that plus it is going to be frustrating if you are still losing on your favorite games, so it wasn't all bad that you are jumping from other games just to test it out your luck and try it if it was something entertaining. I mean nothing is guaranteed on gambling anyway, everything just all comes to dicipline in the end as long as you know your limitations there should be no issue whatsoever since you know you have the limit and budget for it and it's now going to hurt your financial even though you lose all your budget for that session. You are right, gambling is meant to be something you have fun with, that why it is advisable to gamble with what you can afford to lose. At least with that, you don’t really get emotionally affected when you are losing. So for a person to be jumping from one game to another, I don’t see anything wrong with that, so long he is having fun with his time and money. We have seen people go astray with gambling, and the reason is because such people don’t gamble with what they can afford to lose. So when it comes to gambling, make sure you are having fun, and switching from one game to another is what makes it fun for you, then just do it.
|
|
|
|
Leahized
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 882
Merit: 257
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 12:27:24 PM |
|
You are right, gambling is meant to be something you have fun with, that why it is advisable to gamble with what you can afford to lose. At least with that, you don’t really get emotionally affected when you are losing. So for a person to be jumping from one game to another, I don’t see anything wrong with that, so long he is having fun with his time and money.
Firstly, casinos are not publicly established for fun. And it is not an entertainment place, that is used solely for the purpose of enjoyment. We know that, the mentality and purposeful actions of everyone around us are never of one kind. My question is, do gamblers really gamble with the intention of having fun? Every individual has some desire to earn money. However, those gamblers fall into trouble who are ready to spend money uncontrollably. If a person truly spends money for the purpose of having fun or observes various games. that is limited only to a new casino, as there is an expectation of earning money in a reliable casino.
|
|
|
|
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1308
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 01:51:46 PM |
|
Funny enough this was exactly what brought me to this thread. Because I just noticed that the SATs weekly tournament has ended and I didn't see this announcement before now.
But at the end of the day, nothing last forever. These past few months of the tournament was amazing and have been really enjoyable for me. I participated in several rounds, manged to win few of them on the tournament and honestly I fully enjoyed every bit of it.
I won three time on this tournament. I was not aware of this event and just continue claimng airdrops. I received a notification that I won in this event, thus became aware of it, from then on I continued playing, checked my standing, and carefully play to increase my points. I never made it in the top 10, but I make sure that I am in the top 25 so I can assure myself the sats. Right now i have $35 worth of real funds coming from my sats conversion. I don't know if I can triple this amount, but win or lose, I also have fun doing this.
|
|
|
|
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7824
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:04:19 PM |
|
I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board  Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 2380
Merit: 474
Buy Bitcoin ✨
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 06:19:08 PM |
|
I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board  Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Where can i find that tab? It my first time doing sportbetting on this platform I was just kinda confuse, I bet on Sport dota 2 winning.  It disappear on my betting slip, it that supposed to happened? or something wrong happened here? where can i find the My bets tab here in the platform, there was no game history yet I'm guessing that it wasn't recorded yet since the match was still not finish but I wasn't sure if the bet go through since I can't see it on the platform that I've done the bet.
|
|
|
|
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7824
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 07:06:09 PM |
|
I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board  Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Where can i find that tab? It my first time doing sportbetting on this platform I was just kinda confuse, I bet on Sport dota 2 winning.  It disappear on my betting slip, it that supposed to happened? or something wrong happened here? where can i find the My bets tab here in the platform, there was no game history yet I'm guessing that it wasn't recorded yet since the match was still not finish but I wasn't sure if the bet go through since I can't see it on the platform that I've done the bet. You need to bet first to see this tab. This is the "My Bets" area https://bitz.io/sportsbook/bets
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 672
Merit: 300
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:02:17 PM |
|
Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
|
|
|
|
|
bhadz
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:09:17 PM |
|
Good decision to rest, since its not ideal to bet on leagues that you are not familiar with.
Maybe if she's in the big stage or big international event, that time you can see her been added on the betting list. For now its good option to try their casino games, because I think this is more fun option to try on.
Eala really create huge buzz on tennis scene and it seems she's really interesting to watch.
She's done with the Asian games and I think she'll take a rest for now and I'll wait which one she's going next. Ok, so we are back in the hype of Alex Eala in the Asian Games, LOL. She did lost to Singapore Open right? Exited in the first round.
But now this is different as she is representing her country the Philippines and for sure there are also Alex mania in Japan right now. I will have to check, but as you have said they might not have covered this tournament.
Taking home with a bronze medal on the Asian games, she lost to world rank 85. I think that it was the same when she's on that rank or so and beat the higher ranks. If you want to still bet, that is no problem and always remember only use the amount you can lose. Bitz provides so many interesting gambling games so you can choose any games you like and spend some time and enjoy the games. Yes, moving to others will be good so you don't overthink about the previous bet.
I do always remember and do that, I won't bet more than the allocation I have for my gambling budget. This is what's good with casinos like bitz having both casino games and sports, we get to choose whatever we want to spend with our money when we get bored.
|
|
|
|
|
DPHOR
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:52:38 PM |
|
Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
This is not actually directly correct because most who gambles at the expense of trying to make profits from the game they play as slot game. When gambling and casino gave you bonuses you would think that bonus could benefits you something very productive without you knowing that, those things are thing that would draw you more close to the gambling site constantly. Whenever you gambles and knows that things doesn't always work the way you think is better for you to start avoiding things earlier.
|
|
|
|
Taskford
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1071
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:25:29 PM |
|
Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit. This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings. But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.
|
|
|
|
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 12:04:43 AM |
|
Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit. This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings. But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino. It's also another way for them to advertise and attract more new players to at least try their different types of games and also giving an opportunity to experience to withdraw their winnings in Bitz. With only a 1x wagering requirement and the fact that there's no betting restrictions, new players all have the choice to pick their favorite games to complete the wager requirement. Aside from that, I also notice that if you get the reward from their raffle, you can still enjoy the benefits from the rewards center that will be available for 7days.
|
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 01:04:40 AM |
|
Taking home with a bronze medal on the Asian games, she lost to world rank 85. I think that it was the same when she's on that rank or so and beat the higher ranks.
Ouch, that could really hurt her, I mean she wanted to represent the Philippines and win a gold medal. She was the top rank in this tournament if I'm not mistaken. But it looks like the hype might have or will die down if Alex doesn't win. Specially in this Asian games as she was touted to win. Good that I didn't back her up in this games as I was busy and then playing other games again. In any case, a medal is a medal so good for her and the Philippines.
|
|
|
|
|
bhadz
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:19:39 AM |
|
Taking home with a bronze medal on the Asian games, she lost to world rank 85. I think that it was the same when she's on that rank or so and beat the higher ranks.
Ouch, that could really hurt her, I mean she wanted to represent the Philippines and win a gold medal. She was the top rank in this tournament if I'm not mistaken. But it looks like the hype might have or will die down if Alex doesn't win. Specially in this Asian games as she was touted to win. That really happens, even the best lose in some times in their important games. The brighter side is that she still got a medal instead of having nothing, still thanks to her for representing the country and even going to pay the penalty given to her by the WTA management. Good that I didn't back her up in this games as I was busy and then playing other games again. In any case, a medal is a medal so good for her and the Philippines.
I want to but the asian games and her games were not in the bookies. There could be some reasons but looking forward to her next matches.
|
|
|
|
drangos
Full Member
 

Activity: 625
Merit: 105
SIG-A043B59AE2
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:57:46 AM |
|
Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
This is not actually directly correct because most who gambles at the expense of trying to make profits from the game they play as slot game. When gambling and casino gave you bonuses you would think that bonus could benefits you something very productive without you knowing that, those things are thing that would draw you more close to the gambling site constantly. Whenever you gambles and knows that things doesn't always work the way you think is better for you to start avoiding things earlier. Bonuses can increase the appeal of a casino. But they're not necessarily a source of real gains. Bonus terms such as the wagering ratio. Maximum bet size and withdrawal criteria. Can have a huge impact on the usefulness of the bonus. A Bonus that has conditions that make the funds hard to withdraw. Is not Free Profit. Players need to research the terms and conditions thoroughly before accepting any reward. And determine if they can afford to make the necessary wagers. If not. The bonus could lead to increased gambling than intended.
|
|
|
|
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:57:50 AM |
|
Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit.
This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings.
But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.
Every casino has its own approach, but here, for the first time, I received a generous sign-up bonus followed by several more throughout the week. And each new bonus was tied to a different game, so I was able to explore the casino's offerings while working to meet the wagering requirements. I think this is a great way to treat new players, after playing for a while, I was convinced that this was a solid casino where I’d be happy to keep playing. I even managed to clear the bonus and withdraw the winnings, so everything here works exactly as it should.
|
|
|
|
SeriouslyGiveaway
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 868
Merit: 275
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:57:52 AM |
|
Every casino has its own approach, but here, for the first time, I received a generous sign-up bonus followed by several more throughout the week. And each new bonus was tied to a different game, so I was able to explore the casino's offerings while working to meet the wagering requirements. I think this is a great way to treat new players, after playing for a while, I was convinced that this was a solid casino where I’d be happy to keep playing. I even managed to clear the bonus and withdraw the winnings, so everything here works exactly as it should.
This is a mandatory bonus offer from Bitz.io to users who received bonuses from the casino but must use those bonuses in different games. Users will have to use bonuses in different games and explore more about the Bitz.io casino. At first experience, they might feel not comfortable but with time, they will understand more about the casino and different available games, of course by playing diversifying games with bonuses, it's cool experience.
Likely many people knew about the drama between Cristiano Ronaldo vs Jorge Jesus recent days. Effects on social media are like this.300,000+ people unfollowed Portugal because of Ronaldo Would you unfollow your national team for one player? 👀
|
|
|
|
criptoevangelista
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1165
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 12:14:51 PM |
|
Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit.
This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings.
But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.
Every casino has its own approach, but here, for the first time, I received a generous sign-up bonus followed by several more throughout the week. And each new bonus was tied to a different game, so I was able to explore the casino's offerings while working to meet the wagering requirements. I think this is a great way to treat new players, after playing for a while, I was convinced that this was a solid casino where I’d be happy to keep playing. I even managed to clear the bonus and withdraw the winnings, so everything here works exactly as it should. Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!
|
|
|
|
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 700
Merit: 256
Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 12:25:26 PM |
|
Bonuses can increase the appeal of a casino. But they're not necessarily a source of real gains. Bonus terms such as the wagering ratio. Maximum bet size and withdrawal criteria. Can have a huge impact on the usefulness of the bonus. A Bonus that has conditions that make the funds hard to withdraw. Is not Free Profit. Players need to research the terms and conditions thoroughly before accepting any reward. And determine if they can afford to make the necessary wagers. If not. The bonus could lead to increased gambling than intended.
Every bonuses has there term that is placed on it and players need to understand what they are going for before ever trying to claim any bonus of their choice so they don't regret why they wasted their time after accepting the offer. There is no free money anywhere and it is the duty of gamblers to go for what the want while going through necessary information they needed to be aware about. There are free spins and real money that can have wagering requirement that needed to be fulfilled before chasing the available money that was won by a player.
|
|
|
|
Leahized
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 882
Merit: 257
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 12:40:26 PM |
|
Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!
Yes, this is one of the best casinos. And they constantly keep surprises for the players, which I have never seen in other casinos. A few days ago, a free tournament ended, it was the best source for customers to earn money for free. However, it was the best strategy to keep customers active and retained. Currently, such events are quiet. But internally, everything in the casino is smooth. I think, for a reputable casino, that is enough.
|
|
|
|
|