Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 04:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑🏆👑BITZ.io Cryptocasino| 5 BTC Daily withdrawal | $1.5kk lvl up reward 👑🏆👑  (Read 30859 times)
stadus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 04:35:34 AM
 #3141

All 7 games won... I didn't even need a system bet! And this happened now, when the Sats tournament has ended...

Congrats man, your 7 leg parlay, thats great. Honestly, I even find it harder to win in sports betting with a parlay than winning in slots, so I would really be happy for players if they win especially if its coming from here and from my fellow campaigner..

Quote
This would be a great starting balance for wagering. Anyway, I have some money for slots & more sports bets...
I suggest you aim another huge parlay payout, maybe next time you'll hit x1000 , that would be awesome.  Smiley

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Cyber_warrior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 179


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:19:58 AM
 #3142

~
That is one thing with majority of people out there because they felt that jumping from one game to another gives them that chance of winning of something substantial, although they would be able to win but they could end up losing their money the more since gambling is not what guaranteed people to win at the end.
Of course, most of them could do that just to have the fun around variety of games but is fine,, this only involved spending small money that comes from them without heavily using huge amount to gamble with the hope to recover them as soon as possible.

Nothing is wrong about it we could do anything that we want anyway with our money, jumping from games to games would depend on the user, It was fun for sure, It's difficult to focus just on making money without having something fun in the end, it would be boring if you do that plus it is going to be frustrating if you are still losing on your favorite games, so it wasn't all bad that you are jumping from other games just to test it out your luck and try it if it was something entertaining.

I mean nothing is guaranteed on gambling anyway, everything just all comes to dicipline in the end as long as you know your limitations there should be no issue whatsoever since you know you have the limit and budget for it and it's now going to hurt your financial even though you lose all your budget for that session.
You are right, gambling is meant to be something you have fun with, that why it is advisable to gamble with what you can afford to lose. At least with that, you don’t really get emotionally affected when you are losing. So for a person to be jumping from one game to another, I don’t see anything wrong with that, so long he is having fun with his time and money.

We have seen people go astray with gambling, and the reason is because such people don’t gamble with what they can afford to lose. So when it comes to gambling, make sure you are having fun, and switching from one game to another is what makes it fun for you, then just do it.

Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 12:27:24 PM
 #3143

You are right, gambling is meant to be something you have fun with, that why it is advisable to gamble with what you can afford to lose. At least with that, you don’t really get emotionally affected when you are losing. So for a person to be jumping from one game to another, I don’t see anything wrong with that, so long he is having fun with his time and money.

Firstly, casinos are not publicly established for fun. And it is not an entertainment place, that is used solely for the purpose of enjoyment. We know that, the mentality and purposeful actions of everyone around us are never of one kind. My question is, do gamblers really gamble with the intention of having fun? Every individual has some desire to earn money. However, those gamblers fall into trouble who are ready to spend money uncontrollably.

If a person truly spends money for the purpose of having fun or observes various games. that is limited only to a new casino, as there is an expectation of earning money in a reliable casino.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
robelneo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1308


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 01:51:46 PM
 #3144


Funny enough this was exactly what brought me to this thread. Because I just noticed that the SATs weekly tournament has ended and I didn't see this announcement before now.

But at the end of the day, nothing last forever. These past few months of the tournament was amazing and have been really enjoyable for me. I participated in several rounds, manged to win few of them on the tournament and honestly I fully enjoyed every bit of it.

I won three time on this tournament. I was not aware of this event and just continue claimng airdrops. I received a notification that I won in this event, thus became aware of it, from then on I continued playing, checked my standing, and carefully play to increase my points.
I never made it in the top 10, but I make sure that I am in the top 25 so I can assure myself the sats. Right now i have $35 worth of real funds coming from my sats conversion. I don't know if I can triple this amount, but win or lose, I also have fun doing this.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7823


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 03:04:19 PM
 #3145

I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board




Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Cool

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 473


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:19:08 PM
 #3146

I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board




Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Cool

Where can i find that tab? It my first time doing sportbetting on this platform I was just kinda confuse, I bet on Sport dota 2 winning.



It disappear on my betting slip, it that supposed to happened? or something wrong happened here? where can i find the My bets tab here in the platform, there was no game history yet I'm guessing that it wasn't recorded yet since the match was still not finish but I wasn't sure if the bet go through since I can't see it on the platform that I've done the bet.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7823


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:06:09 PM
 #3147

I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board




Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Cool

Where can i find that tab? It my first time doing sportbetting on this platform I was just kinda confuse, I bet on Sport dota 2 winning.



It disappear on my betting slip, it that supposed to happened? or something wrong happened here? where can i find the My bets tab here in the platform, there was no game history yet I'm guessing that it wasn't recorded yet since the match was still not finish but I wasn't sure if the bet go through since I can't see it on the platform that I've done the bet.

You need to bet first to see this tab.

This is the "My Bets" area

https://bitz.io/sportsbook/bets

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:02:17 PM
 #3148

Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 10:09:17 PM
 #3149

Good decision to rest, since its not ideal to bet on leagues that you are not familiar with.

Maybe if she's in the big stage or big international event, that time you can see her been added on the betting list. For now its good option to try their casino games, because I think this is more fun option to try on.

Eala really create huge buzz on tennis scene and it seems she's really interesting to watch.
She's done with the Asian games and I think she'll take a rest for now and I'll wait which one she's going next.

Ok, so we are back in the hype of Alex Eala in the Asian Games, LOL. She did lost to Singapore Open right? Exited in the first round.

But now this is different as she is representing her country the Philippines and for sure there are also Alex mania in Japan right now. I will have to check, but as you have said they might not have covered this tournament.
Taking home with a bronze medal on the Asian games, she lost to world rank 85. I think that it was the same when she's on that rank or so and beat the higher ranks.

If you want to still bet, that is no problem and always remember only use the amount you can lose. Bitz provides so many interesting gambling games so you can choose any games you like and spend some time and enjoy the games. Yes, moving to others will be good so you don't overthink about the previous bet.
I do always remember and do that, I won't bet more than the allocation I have for my gambling budget. This is what's good with casinos like bitz having both casino games and sports, we get to choose whatever we want to spend with our money when we get bored.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 390



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:52:38 PM
 #3150

Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
This is not actually directly correct because most who gambles at the expense of trying to make profits from the game they play as slot game. When gambling and casino gave you bonuses you would think that bonus could benefits you something very productive without you knowing that, those things are thing that would draw you more close to the gambling site constantly.
Whenever you gambles and knows that things doesn't always work the way you think is better for you to start avoiding things earlier.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
Taskford
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1071


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:25:29 PM
 #3151

Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.

Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit.

This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings.

But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:04:43 AM
 #3152

Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.

Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit.

This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings.

But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.
It's also another way for them to advertise and attract more new players to at least try their different types of games and also giving an opportunity to experience to withdraw their winnings in Bitz.

With only a 1x wagering requirement and the fact that there's no betting restrictions, new players all have the choice to pick their favorite games to complete the wager requirement. Aside from that, I also notice that if you get the reward from their raffle, you can still enjoy the benefits from the rewards center that will be available for 7days.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 652



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:04:40 AM
 #3153

Taking home with a bronze medal on the Asian games, she lost to world rank 85. I think that it was the same when she's on that rank or so and beat the higher ranks.

Ouch, that could really hurt her, I mean she wanted to represent the Philippines and win a gold medal. She was the top rank in this tournament if I'm not mistaken. But it looks like the hype might have or will die down if Alex doesn't win.

Specially in this Asian games as she was touted to win.

Good that I didn't back her up in this games as I was busy and then playing other games again. In any case, a medal is a medal so good for her and the Philippines.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:19:39 AM
 #3154

Taking home with a bronze medal on the Asian games, she lost to world rank 85. I think that it was the same when she's on that rank or so and beat the higher ranks.

Ouch, that could really hurt her, I mean she wanted to represent the Philippines and win a gold medal. She was the top rank in this tournament if I'm not mistaken. But it looks like the hype might have or will die down if Alex doesn't win.

Specially in this Asian games as she was touted to win.
That really happens, even the best lose in some times in their important games. The brighter side is that she still got a medal instead of having nothing, still thanks to her for representing the country and even going to pay the penalty given to her by the WTA management.

Good that I didn't back her up in this games as I was busy and then playing other games again. In any case, a medal is a medal so good for her and the Philippines.
I want to but the asian games and her games were not in the bookies. There could be some reasons but looking forward to her next matches.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
drangos
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 620
Merit: 105


SIG-A043B59AE2


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:57:46 AM
 #3155

Several people are already taking advantage of using their personal bonus to gamble and make more profit out of it, which was part of the intention because he knew he wanted us to experience their platform in a better way and still include you in their bonus offer as an additional benefit.
This is not actually directly correct because most who gambles at the expense of trying to make profits from the game they play as slot game. When gambling and casino gave you bonuses you would think that bonus could benefits you something very productive without you knowing that, those things are thing that would draw you more close to the gambling site constantly.
Whenever you gambles and knows that things doesn't always work the way you think is better for you to start avoiding things earlier.
Bonuses can increase the appeal of a casino. But they're not necessarily a source of real gains. Bonus terms such as the wagering ratio. Maximum bet size and withdrawal criteria. Can have a huge impact on the usefulness of the bonus. A Bonus that has conditions that make the funds hard to withdraw. Is not Free Profit. Players need to research the terms and conditions thoroughly before accepting any reward. And determine if they can afford to make the necessary wagers. If not. The bonus could lead to increased gambling than intended.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:57:50 AM
 #3156

Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit.

This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings.

But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.

Every casino has its own approach, but here, for the first time, I received a generous sign-up bonus followed by several more throughout the week. And each new bonus was tied to a different game, so I was able to explore the casino's offerings while working to meet the wagering requirements. I think this is a great way to treat new players, after playing for a while, I was convinced that this was a solid casino where I’d be happy to keep playing. I even managed to clear the bonus and withdraw the winnings, so everything here works exactly as it should.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
SeriouslyGiveaway
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 275


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:57:52 AM
 #3157

Every casino has its own approach, but here, for the first time, I received a generous sign-up bonus followed by several more throughout the week. And each new bonus was tied to a different game, so I was able to explore the casino's offerings while working to meet the wagering requirements. I think this is a great way to treat new players, after playing for a while, I was convinced that this was a solid casino where I’d be happy to keep playing. I even managed to clear the bonus and withdraw the winnings, so everything here works exactly as it should.
This is a mandatory bonus offer from Bitz.io to users who received bonuses from the casino but must use those bonuses in different games. Users will have to use bonuses in different games and explore more about the Bitz.io casino. At first experience, they might feel not comfortable but with time, they will understand more about the casino and different available games, of course by playing diversifying games with bonuses, it's cool experience.

Likely many people knew about the drama between Cristiano Ronaldo vs Jorge Jesus recent days. Effects on social media are like this.
Quote
300,000+ people unfollowed Portugal because of Ronaldo

Would you unfollow your national team for one player? 👀

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
criptoevangelista
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1165


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:14:51 PM
 #3158

Actually this is the main point on why they are giving those bonuses, they designed that to make people try or explore their platform while they are giving those people a chance to earn a profit.

This is just like an additional perks of their participation, rather than thinking about getting a guaranteed earnings.

But since there's no guaranteed profit to get, so maybe best to enjoy their experience. Because I think this is more important part while playing or betting in their casino.

Every casino has its own approach, but here, for the first time, I received a generous sign-up bonus followed by several more throughout the week. And each new bonus was tied to a different game, so I was able to explore the casino's offerings while working to meet the wagering requirements. I think this is a great way to treat new players, after playing for a while, I was convinced that this was a solid casino where I’d be happy to keep playing. I even managed to clear the bonus and withdraw the winnings, so everything here works exactly as it should.

Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:25:26 PM
 #3159

Bonuses can increase the appeal of a casino. But they're not necessarily a source of real gains. Bonus terms such as the wagering ratio. Maximum bet size and withdrawal criteria. Can have a huge impact on the usefulness of the bonus. A Bonus that has conditions that make the funds hard to withdraw. Is not Free Profit. Players need to research the terms and conditions thoroughly before accepting any reward. And determine if they can afford to make the necessary wagers. If not. The bonus could lead to increased gambling than intended.
Every bonuses has there term that is placed on it and players need to understand what they are going for before ever trying to claim any bonus of their choice so they don't regret why they wasted their time after accepting the offer.
There is no free money anywhere and it is the duty of gamblers to go for what the want while going through necessary information they needed to be aware about. There are free spins and real money that can have wagering requirement that needed to be fulfilled before chasing the available money that was won by a player.

Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:40:26 PM
 #3160

Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!

Yes, this is one of the best casinos. And they constantly keep surprises for the players, which I have never seen in other casinos. A few days ago, a free tournament ended, it was the best source for customers to earn money for free. However, it was the best strategy to keep customers active and retained. Currently, such events are quiet. But internally, everything in the casino is smooth. I think, for a reputable casino, that is enough.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!