Bitz_Casino (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 274
Merit: 40
BITZ.io Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 02:32:56 PM |
|
Combo Weekend 3+1 is back at Bitz!
Place 3 combo bets over the weekend and get a $10 free bet for your 4th! Promo conditions: 🔹 At least 3 events in each combo 🔹 Minimum stake — $10 per combo 🔹 Total odds — 3.00 or higher 🔹 Period — Saturday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59 UTC All 3 bets must be settled during the weekend. Meet the conditions and claim your guaranteed $10 free bet. https://bitz.io/combo-weekend
|
|
|
|
Cyber_warrior
Full Member
 

Activity: 518
Merit: 179
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:02:14 PM |
|
Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!
Yes, this is one of the best casinos. And they constantly keep surprises for the players, which I have never seen in other casinos. A few days ago, a free tournament ended, it was the best source for customers to earn money for free. However, it was the best strategy to keep customers active and retained. Currently, such events are quiet. But internally, everything in the casino is smooth. I think, for a reputable casino, that is enough. Honestly this is the best casino I have seen recently as well in terms promos, tournaments and bonuses they offer their users, they just know how to keep their users entertained. The most interesting part is how they give their users free SATs everyday which can be wagered and turned into real money or used to participate in tournaments. I have not seen many casinos offer all these things so that's one thing that makes Bitz casino stand out.
|
|
|
|
lodocus
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 532
Merit: 404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:31:26 PM |
|
Bitz has been constantly updating its website over the past few weeks. Overall, I think the changes are great. New sections have been added to the homepage, and it looks like there are other things coming soon.
And overall, I think they’re improving the navigation experience on the casino site. The website feels more user friendly. I’m especially looking forward to the weekly raffle.
|
|
|
|
|
Jaycoinz
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:38:29 PM |
|
Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!
Yes, this is one of the best casinos. And they constantly keep surprises for the players, which I have never seen in other casinos. A few days ago, a free tournament ended, it was the best source for customers to earn money for free. However, it was the best strategy to keep customers active and retained. Currently, such events are quiet. But internally, everything in the casino is smooth. I think, for a reputable casino, that is enough. Honestly this is the best casino I have seen recently as well in terms promos, tournaments and bonuses they offer their users, they just know how to keep their users entertained. The most interesting part is how they give their users free SATs everyday which can be wagered and turned into real money or used to participate in tournaments. I have not seen many casinos offer all these things so that's one thing that makes Bitz casino stand out. Well that's some interesting features on the casino. I see a lot of active promo and bonuses that the bitz team offer every now and then but haven't really gotten my account with the casino all that active, I don't know if they also post these offers on their X platform so I can actively turn on my notifications. Funny question Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Z_MBFM
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:18:37 PM |
|
Funny question Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
Welcome Back Bonus is offered by many sites. They offer this type of bonus to users who gamble regularly on their platform but suddenly stop gambling and bring them back to the platform. I recently got a $50 bonus from stake. They had to email me saying that if I go back there I can claim this $50 and there is no wagering requirement. I think BITZ also offers this type of offer to users but they email it. It is a tactic to retain customers. But it is very effective. I myself went back to the platform after getting this bonus lol
|
|
|
|
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:41:38 PM |
|
Funny question Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
Welcome Back Bonus is offered by many sites. They offer this type of bonus to users who gamble regularly on their platform but suddenly stop gambling and bring them back to the platform. I recently got a $50 bonus from stake. They had to email me saying that if I go back there I can claim this $50 and there is no wagering requirement. I think BITZ also offers this type of offer to users but they email it. It is a tactic to retain customers. But it is very effective. I myself went back to the platform after getting this bonus lol There are also these pre activated bonuses that they offer which also sent through email or can be seen in the Bitz website through notifications. I always received these pre activated bonuses, so I guess even inactive users can also receive it as well. Since it's one of their ways to encourage users whether if it's active or inactive users to come back and play again.
|
|
|
|
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 2380
Merit: 474
Buy Bitcoin ✨
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:20:57 PM |
|
I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board  Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Where can i find that tab? It my first time doing sportbetting on this platform I was just kinda confuse, I bet on Sport dota 2 winning.  It disappear on my betting slip, it that supposed to happened? or something wrong happened here? where can i find the My bets tab here in the platform, there was no game history yet I'm guessing that it wasn't recorded yet since the match was still not finish but I wasn't sure if the bet go through since I can't see it on the platform that I've done the bet. You need to bet first to see this tab. This is the "My Bets" area https://bitz.io/sportsbook/betsYeah thanks mate I've got it now. I just got confused where was my bets because I could see it anywhere and it seems like it disappear from the platform luckily I've seen your post here and you are seeing "My Bets" Tab. Im just new on the platform I'm still getting use to it now, I lose my first bet on Sportbetting I was just betting on Dota 2 games it seems fun because I also play as well, but got my first win yesterday not bad.  Gonna more rounds today and I'm already getting a feel to it, Goodluck!
|
|
|
|
jcojci
Full Member
 

Activity: 1974
Merit: 206
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 03:44:29 AM |
|
The This or That event in the Bitz.io Discord channel are in Round 3 which you can vote Casino or Sportbook. Do you join in the event? What you choose between Casino or Sportbook?  Source: https://discord.com/events/1268902535566069880/1554278448757870654
 We have three matches for today so don't be late to bet. It is interesting matches, I guess so be careful to research and analyze.
|
|
|
|
#CapsLOck
Full Member
 

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:57:33 AM |
|
Funny question Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
Welcome Back Bonus is offered by many sites. They offer this type of bonus to users who gamble regularly on their platform but suddenly stop gambling and bring them back to the platform. I recently got a $50 bonus from stake. They had to email me saying that if I go back there I can claim this $50 and there is no wagering requirement. I think BITZ also offers this type of offer to users but they email it. It is a tactic to retain customers. But it is very effective. I myself went back to the platform after getting this bonus lol I believe the most effective way to get inactive players to come back is through the use of welcome bonuses but as with everything. I believe it's more about how the bonus is structured. The $50 bonus seems like a good deal. But the requirements and time limits for withdrawing the bonus and making wagers could be significant. I would always make sure to look at those things before claiming it. I am not sure if it is a bonus offered by BITZ without the need to wager or does it differ depending on the player.
|
|
|
|
SeriouslyGiveaway
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 868
Merit: 275
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 03:43:32 PM |
|
I believe the most effective way to get inactive players to come back is through the use of welcome bonuses but as with everything. I believe it's more about how the bonus is structured. The $50 bonus seems like a good deal. But the requirements and time limits for withdrawing the bonus and making wagers could be significant. I would always make sure to look at those things before claiming it. I am not sure if it is a bonus offered by BITZ without the need to wager or does it differ depending on the player.
If a casino only has Welcome bonus and relies on it to attract new users, it's hard to keep current users staying with the casino. Because in highly competitive gambling industry, there are many casinos compete directly with each other, and marketing is part of their competition. Other casinos possibly have many other marketing programs, not only Welcome bonus, then they will get users from other casinos with less attractive marketing activities. With Bitz.io, they have many marketing and promotion programs, not only Welcome bonus. Crazy Monday, Happy Friday, Bonus $10, Bet & Get, 50% Cashback, Winback 20%, Combo weekend.
|
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 05:04:15 PM |
|
https://x.com/bitz_casino_en/status/2106407818588811338Check the Rewards System in Bitz, as they introduce this new program wherein their customers are being rewarded Daily, Weekly, Monthly. And it can level up too, and being paid in USDT. So another program why Bitz is one of the best casinos that we have right now.
|
|
|
|
|
Sally9256
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:51:08 PM |
|
If a casino only has Welcome bonus and relies on it to attract new users, it's hard to keep current users staying with the casino. Because in highly competitive gambling industry, there are many casinos compete directly with each other, and marketing is part of their competition. Other casinos possibly have many other marketing programs, not only Welcome bonus, then they will get users from other casinos with less attractive marketing activities.
With Bitz.io, they have many marketing and promotion programs, not only Welcome bonus. Crazy Monday, Happy Friday, Bonus $10, Bet & Get, 50% Cashback, Winback 20%, Combo weekend.
That's true. The competition in the gambling industry is really much and when a casino just relies on the welcome bonus alone without having other attractive offers for users the users will get bored at some point and other casino with much attractive offers can easily win them over. Now almost every casino offers welcome bonuses so to be at the top a casino needs more than just welcome bonus to keep their customers. This is something I have observed with Bitz, they are one of the few casinos that offer so much to their users. I have heard and seen some of their programs and I am really impressed. Theirs no way the users will be bored of the casino.
|
|
|
|
|
bhadz
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 08:49:16 PM |
|
Bitz has been constantly updating its website over the past few weeks. Overall, I think the changes are great. New sections have been added to the homepage, and it looks like there are other things coming soon.
And overall, I think they’re improving the navigation experience on the casino site. The website feels more user friendly. I’m especially looking forward to the weekly raffle.
The website is smooth for me and I have never experienced any problem. And about the new sections, I don't think that I've seen them because I am more focused in my bets.  What are the sections that have been added since I didn't noticed them. I mainly focus on the few specific sections and don't hover around with the other ones.
|
|
|
|
jcojci
Full Member
 

Activity: 1974
Merit: 206
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 03:42:39 AM |
|
Bitz has been constantly updating its website over the past few weeks. Overall, I think the changes are great. New sections have been added to the homepage, and it looks like there are other things coming soon.
And overall, I think they’re improving the navigation experience on the casino site. The website feels more user friendly. I’m especially looking forward to the weekly raffle.
The website is smooth for me and I have never experienced any problem. And about the new sections, I don't think that I've seen them because I am more focused in my bets.  What are the sections that have been added since I didn't noticed them. I mainly focus on the few specific sections and don't hover around with the other ones. Second on you  I don't check the update or the new sections and only search for the bet  But I see Bitz.io maintain their services well and improves the services to be better more than before. Btw, what bet you do to increases your rank, guys? With a small bet, of course  That is the question from my friend who visit to my home and ask me last night.
|
|
|
|
|