Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑🏆👑BITZ.io Cryptocasino| 5 BTC Daily withdrawal | $1.5kk lvl up reward 👑🏆👑  (Read 31444 times)
Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 374


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 10:05:27 PM
 #3201



The no wagering requirement is just for the withdrawal but you still need to wager to get rewards.

So this actually means I need to make deposits and play some bets before the daily/weekly/monthly reward will be available for me.

I am not surprised at all by this because any real gambler that has been gambling for some time now with any crypto casino will know better that bonus rewards are only eligible to those players that first made deposit and gamble with it, because what will be the benefit of the casino if you did not make any deposit and you start winning real money, will you be happy to pay if you were the casino owner? No.

Even though you find a casino that offers you free money to gamble with from the start and you eventually won real money, just know that pulling out that money wouldn't be that easy at all, just like the case of this guy The trick I used to bail my money out of abusive casinos

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 652



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:20:25 AM
 #3202


I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here


 Smiley

Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too.

If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal.

Don't count the eggs yet mate,  Smiley. But in any case, yes there has been a lot of promotions and giveaways by Bitz.io. And it just shows that they are here to stay and compete with the top casinos that we have right now.

We all know how tough his niche is, but if you have a lot that will benefit the gamblers in your platform, for sure there might be new gamblers going to sign with us and play and test that user experience that others have been going through and maybe some of them are winning big and withdrawing without any issues at all.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
#CapsLOck
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 455
Merit: 100


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:31:01 AM
 #3203


I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here


 Smiley

Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too.

If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal.
Sure thing to do as always by not be in the haste to get your winnings off from the casino, at least if you got to a casino spending sometimes to access various features, game's and other aspects of the casino is very important, so why rushing to leave when you can actually spend more time to play and win something out from your continue gambling.
The only reason I can rush off from a new casino most especially those that I got to play on through some bonuses winnings and I get lucky to win a few bucks while playing, I won't want to cash out rather I may take a few days break and leaving my funds on the casino till I get back.

I can see why it may be tempting to play with the money you win rather than taking it home. But I believe there should be a balance maintained. So if it is already withdrawable it doesn't matter whether you have more games planned or not. You need to take it out or risk losing a prize if the money to be won is still in the casino. I personally would hold on to the smaller portion. And get back some of the money I won the first time and play with that remaining amount. This way you can still get to enjoy the features of the casino without making too many losses.

Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 09:01:59 AM
 #3204

Don't count the eggs yet mate,  Smiley. But in any case, yes there has been a lot of promotions and giveaways by Bitz.io. And it just shows that they are here to stay and compete with the top casinos that we have right now.

We all know how tough his niche is, but if you have a lot that will benefit the gamblers in your platform, for sure there might be new gamblers going to sign with us and play and test that user experience that others have been going through and maybe some of them are winning big and withdrawing without any issues at all.

That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 374


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 02:32:19 PM
 #3205

That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.

You really fell into the trap mate, but it's fine since it looks like it was really fun to you while chasing bonuses.

Personally I am not a regular gambler, and I don't see the need to gamble every day except during weekends. Why I don't like pay much attention to any bonus that comes with a wagering conditions is because you are going to gamble beyond your limits before you knows it, just because you are trying to meet a wagering conditions that are most times unrealistic.

Sometimes you are going to lose even more than what you would have made if you had managed to meet the wagering requirement while gambling continuously to unlock the bonuses, so it's because of that I started seeing bonus as a trap design to force me to gamble irresponsible  Grin

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:32:53 PM
 #3206

Personally I am not a regular gambler, and I don't see the need to gamble every day except during weekends. Why I don't like pay much attention to any bonus that comes with a wagering conditions is because you are going to gamble beyond your limits before you knows it, just because you are trying to meet a wagering conditions that are most times unrealistic.

I'm seeing very few casinos that continuously give bonuses to gamblers and the conditions are not very complicated. And the integrity of bitz has increased trust among gamblers. And bitz is constantly organising new events for gamblers, which allows all players to earn cash for free. It is really good that you are fully able to control yourself. And able to guess the next instructions regarding bonus acceptance, which notably concerns the losses of gamblers.

However, so far there have been no problems for gamblers at bitz. Which poses financial risks to gamblers. In that context, bitz is steadfast in its aim to become a reputable casino.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 309


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:57:09 PM
 #3207

So if it is already withdrawable it doesn't matter whether you have more games planned or not. You need to take it out or risk losing a prize if the money to be won is still in the casino.

The raffle rewards only requires 1x wager and once you meet the requirement, you can withdraw the funds without having any issue.

And you're not totally wrong about withdrawing your winnings once it become withdrawable instead of risking it just because you want to increase the amount. In most cases, that approach doesn't always end well. It's either you end up losing everything or if luck is on your side at that moment then things may work out for you.

This has actually happened to me several times. There were few times I received my reward on Bitz tournament. Instead of withdrawing the little token I won, I would become greedy and start playing aviator just to increase the amount. But trust me, that move always end in regret. After I most have lose everything I would start telling myself that I should have just taken what I had, but by then it's already too late.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Mutuvasilin
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 47
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:05:32 PM
 #3208

This has actually happened to me several times. There were few times I received my reward on Bitz tournament. Instead of withdrawing the little token I won, I would become greedy and start playing aviator just to increase the amount. But trust me, that move always end in regret. After I most have lose everything I would start telling myself that I should have just taken what I had, but by then it's already too late.

Thanks for sharing this, I think a lot of people here know that feeling of wanting just a bit more. One thing that seems to help is deciding beforehand how much you'll cash out and withdrawing it right away, so there's nothing left to be tempted by.
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:18:22 PM
 #3209

Don't count the eggs yet mate,  Smiley. But in any case, yes there has been a lot of promotions and giveaways by Bitz.io. And it just shows that they are here to stay and compete with the top casinos that we have right now.

Their service is a top-notch, the competition is real, while everything about bitz.io serves with a unique gamblers experience as you will have a number of offers to benefit from the casino, I learned there is an ongoing bonus hunt on games around section, there are also some on the casino I'm going through by this trade you will see a lot of gamblers that have experienced their genuine offers with exciting moments, so you are right about bitz.io being among the trending gambling casino.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
robelneo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1309


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 11:45:57 PM
 #3210


That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.

The contest just ended, and I had a good run on that contest. I'm part of the top players in that contest five times in a row, and because of that, I was able to convert my sats to a US balance.

I hope they do another round, it's what keeps players involved in the platform, and there's no issue with their withdrawals. I always get my earnings in a few minutes

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 07:44:43 AM
 #3211


That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.

The contest just ended, and I had a good run on that contest. I'm part of the top players in that contest five times in a row, and because of that, I was able to convert my sats to a US balance.

I hope they do another round, it's what keeps players involved in the platform, and there's no issue with their withdrawals. I always get my earnings in a few minutes

Based on this I think I should contact their support to reinstate my account again as I have self excluded myself there because of my same mistake as in other casinos, playing Pragmatic Play slots and ruining myself every time. I love contest though and if originals count for wager I would love to try this. Of course their withdrawals were always the same, almost instantly in my account when I was active there.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 476


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
Today at 08:23:31 AM
 #3212


I just checked the website, and the new reward was already there, but it still wasn't functioning. Maybe tomorrow? It's still not available; that's what is written in the claiming section.

If this is something that has no wagering requirement, it seems like this is like a daily login thing, right?

...

So you get rewarded if you claim daily or if you are active on the platform, something like that; it's a good way to keep users online on the platform. I'm kinda confused since it was a credit-back claiming system, so does it mean that you can claim back your losses?

A new "Reward Center" is there, and it's working for me from a few days ago... Pretty low amounts for claiming, but I didn't play much, so I can't really complain. I will probably make a new deposit (tonight or these days) and try to boost it a bit... I guess I will see how that works. As always, these rewards depend on our wagering... the more we play, the higher the prizes are.



Good luck to all players!




I see. I'm doing a few bets now; I'm just waiting for the Dota 2 games to start later around 20:80. I do a few more rounds after that and see If I can access the reward center.

Right now, it is still not available to me, but I dont complain since I wasn't able to bet last time I was online. But let's see after a few bets if I'm lucky and if the reward center is going to be available after that.

I don't read any requirements on why it wasn't available, but the way I see it is I need to make more bets so that I can claim those bets back if I lose a bet, and I could do that by claiming daily.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!