Finebone
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 490
Merit: 374
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:05:27 PM |
|
 The no wagering requirement is just for the withdrawal but you still need to wager to get rewards. So this actually means I need to make deposits and play some bets before the daily/weekly/monthly reward will be available for me. I am not surprised at all by this because any real gambler that has been gambling for some time now with any crypto casino will know better that bonus rewards are only eligible to those players that first made deposit and gamble with it, because what will be the benefit of the casino if you did not make any deposit and you start winning real money, will you be happy to pay if you were the casino owner? No. Even though you find a casino that offers you free money to gamble with from the start and you eventually won real money, just know that pulling out that money wouldn't be that easy at all, just like the case of this guy The trick I used to bail my money out of abusive casinos
|
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 12:20:25 AM |
|
I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here
 Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too. If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal. Don't count the eggs yet mate,  . But in any case, yes there has been a lot of promotions and giveaways by Bitz.io. And it just shows that they are here to stay and compete with the top casinos that we have right now. We all know how tough his niche is, but if you have a lot that will benefit the gamblers in your platform, for sure there might be new gamblers going to sign with us and play and test that user experience that others have been going through and maybe some of them are winning big and withdrawing without any issues at all.
|
|
|
|
#CapsLOck
Full Member
 

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 07:31:01 AM |
|
I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here
 Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too. If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal. Sure thing to do as always by not be in the haste to get your winnings off from the casino, at least if you got to a casino spending sometimes to access various features, game's and other aspects of the casino is very important, so why rushing to leave when you can actually spend more time to play and win something out from your continue gambling. The only reason I can rush off from a new casino most especially those that I got to play on through some bonuses winnings and I get lucky to win a few bucks while playing, I won't want to cash out rather I may take a few days break and leaving my funds on the casino till I get back. I can see why it may be tempting to play with the money you win rather than taking it home. But I believe there should be a balance maintained. So if it is already withdrawable it doesn't matter whether you have more games planned or not. You need to take it out or risk losing a prize if the money to be won is still in the casino. I personally would hold on to the smaller portion. And get back some of the money I won the first time and play with that remaining amount. This way you can still get to enjoy the features of the casino without making too many losses.
|
|
|
|
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 09:01:59 AM |
|
Don't count the eggs yet mate,  . But in any case, yes there has been a lot of promotions and giveaways by Bitz.io. And it just shows that they are here to stay and compete with the top casinos that we have right now. We all know how tough his niche is, but if you have a lot that will benefit the gamblers in your platform, for sure there might be new gamblers going to sign with us and play and test that user experience that others have been going through and maybe some of them are winning big and withdrawing without any issues at all. That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.
|
|
|
|
Finebone
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 490
Merit: 374
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 02:32:19 PM |
|
That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.
You really fell into the trap mate, but it's fine since it looks like it was really fun to you while chasing bonuses. Personally I am not a regular gambler, and I don't see the need to gamble every day except during weekends. Why I don't like pay much attention to any bonus that comes with a wagering conditions is because you are going to gamble beyond your limits before you knows it, just because you are trying to meet a wagering conditions that are most times unrealistic. Sometimes you are going to lose even more than what you would have made if you had managed to meet the wagering requirement while gambling continuously to unlock the bonuses, so it's because of that I started seeing bonus as a trap design to force me to gamble irresponsible 
|
|
|
|
Leahized
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 882
Merit: 257
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:32:53 PM |
|
Personally I am not a regular gambler, and I don't see the need to gamble every day except during weekends. Why I don't like pay much attention to any bonus that comes with a wagering conditions is because you are going to gamble beyond your limits before you knows it, just because you are trying to meet a wagering conditions that are most times unrealistic.
I'm seeing very few casinos that continuously give bonuses to gamblers and the conditions are not very complicated. And the integrity of bitz has increased trust among gamblers. And bitz is constantly organising new events for gamblers, which allows all players to earn cash for free. It is really good that you are fully able to control yourself. And able to guess the next instructions regarding bonus acceptance, which notably concerns the losses of gamblers. However, so far there have been no problems for gamblers at bitz. Which poses financial risks to gamblers. In that context, bitz is steadfast in its aim to become a reputable casino.
|
|
|
|
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 309
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:57:09 PM |
|
So if it is already withdrawable it doesn't matter whether you have more games planned or not. You need to take it out or risk losing a prize if the money to be won is still in the casino.
The raffle rewards only requires 1x wager and once you meet the requirement, you can withdraw the funds without having any issue. And you're not totally wrong about withdrawing your winnings once it become withdrawable instead of risking it just because you want to increase the amount. In most cases, that approach doesn't always end well. It's either you end up losing everything or if luck is on your side at that moment then things may work out for you. This has actually happened to me several times. There were few times I received my reward on Bitz tournament. Instead of withdrawing the little token I won, I would become greedy and start playing aviator just to increase the amount. But trust me, that move always end in regret. After I most have lose everything I would start telling myself that I should have just taken what I had, but by then it's already too late.
|
|
|
|
Mutuvasilin
Newbie

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:05:32 PM |
|
This has actually happened to me several times. There were few times I received my reward on Bitz tournament. Instead of withdrawing the little token I won, I would become greedy and start playing aviator just to increase the amount. But trust me, that move always end in regret. After I most have lose everything I would start telling myself that I should have just taken what I had, but by then it's already too late.
Thanks for sharing this, I think a lot of people here know that feeling of wanting just a bit more. One thing that seems to help is deciding beforehand how much you'll cash out and withdrawing it right away, so there's nothing left to be tempted by.
|
|
|
|
|
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 672
Merit: 300
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 07:18:22 PM |
|
Don't count the eggs yet mate,  . But in any case, yes there has been a lot of promotions and giveaways by Bitz.io. And it just shows that they are here to stay and compete with the top casinos that we have right now. Their service is a top-notch, the competition is real, while everything about bitz.io serves with a unique gamblers experience as you will have a number of offers to benefit from the casino, I learned there is an ongoing bonus hunt on games around section, there are also some on the casino I'm going through by this trade you will see a lot of gamblers that have experienced their genuine offers with exciting moments, so you are right about bitz.io being among the trending gambling casino.
|
|
|
|
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1309
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 11:45:57 PM |
|
That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.
The contest just ended, and I had a good run on that contest. I'm part of the top players in that contest five times in a row, and because of that, I was able to convert my sats to a US balance. I hope they do another round, it's what keeps players involved in the platform, and there's no issue with their withdrawals. I always get my earnings in a few minutes
|
|
|
|
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265
|
 |
Today at 07:44:43 AM |
|
That’s actually how BITZ.io reeled me in, I signed up for one of their contests, then received an email notification about a free bonus, followed by another, and another. That really drew me in, and I ended up playing at their casino for several days, I even managed to clear the wagering requirements for one of the bonuses. So I can confirm that it’s an excellent casino where everything works just as it should.
The contest just ended, and I had a good run on that contest. I'm part of the top players in that contest five times in a row, and because of that, I was able to convert my sats to a US balance. I hope they do another round, it's what keeps players involved in the platform, and there's no issue with their withdrawals. I always get my earnings in a few minutes Based on this I think I should contact their support to reinstate my account again as I have self excluded myself there because of my same mistake as in other casinos, playing Pragmatic Play slots and ruining myself every time. I love contest though and if originals count for wager I would love to try this. Of course their withdrawals were always the same, almost instantly in my account when I was active there.
|
|
|
|
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 2380
Merit: 476
Buy Bitcoin ✨
|
 |
Today at 08:23:31 AM |
|
I just checked the website, and the new reward was already there, but it still wasn't functioning. Maybe tomorrow? It's still not available; that's what is written in the claiming section.
If this is something that has no wagering requirement, it seems like this is like a daily login thing, right?
...
So you get rewarded if you claim daily or if you are active on the platform, something like that; it's a good way to keep users online on the platform. I'm kinda confused since it was a credit-back claiming system, so does it mean that you can claim back your losses?
A new "Reward Center" is there, and it's working for me from a few days ago... Pretty low amounts for claiming, but I didn't play much, so I can't really complain. I will probably make a new deposit (tonight or these days) and try to boost it a bit... I guess I will see how that works. As always, these rewards depend on our wagering... the more we play, the higher the prizes are.  Good luck to all players! I see. I'm doing a few bets now; I'm just waiting for the Dota 2 games to start later around 20:80. I do a few more rounds after that and see If I can access the reward center. Right now, it is still not available to me, but I dont complain since I wasn't able to bet last time I was online. But let's see after a few bets if I'm lucky and if the reward center is going to be available after that. I don't read any requirements on why it wasn't available, but the way I see it is I need to make more bets so that I can claim those bets back if I lose a bet, and I could do that by claiming daily.
|
|
|
|
Bitz_Casino (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 277
Merit: 60
BITZ.io Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 09:41:11 AM |
|
🔥 Today is an important date in Bitcoin history! 💸 ECash Pilot for 1,500 Deutsche Bank Customers On October 8, 1997, Deutsche Bank launched a pilot version of ECash for 1,500 of its customers. Over the next few months, around 1,500 Deutsche Bank customers will be able to purchase goods and services from 35 virtual online stores and pay for them with a single mouse click. 💲 On every historical date — go to the Bitcoin Rewards and claim a no-deposit bonus in SATS with no wagering. 
|
|
|
|
|
PERtua
|
 |
Today at 10:06:32 AM |
|
I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here
 Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too. If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal. Sure thing to do as always by not be in the haste to get your winnings off from the casino, at least if you got to a casino spending sometimes to access various features, game's and other aspects of the casino is very important, so why rushing to leave when you can actually spend more time to play and win something out from your continue gambling. The only reason I can rush off from a new casino most especially those that I got to play on through some bonuses winnings and I get lucky to win a few bucks while playing, I won't want to cash out rather I may take a few days break and leaving my funds on the casino till I get back. I believe that you can take a break for extra cash. But it isn't the same as keeping the cash at the casino just for more playing. When the wagering requirement is fulfilled. It might be wise to withdraw some or all of the winnings to secure the gain. The remainder money can nonetheless be utilized for amusement without placing the entire sum at stake. If a casino account has a large amount of money in it. It can be easy to make the decision to go all in or to try to make up the losses after a win. So it is well to have a plan for withdrawing a large sum of money before it happens.
|
|
|
|
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761
|
 |
Today at 01:44:11 PM |
|
You really fell into the trap mate, but it's fine since it looks like it was really fun to you while chasing bonuses. Personally I am not a regular gambler, and I don't see the need to gamble every day except during weekends. Why I don't like pay much attention to any bonus that comes with a wagering conditions is because you are going to gamble beyond your limits before you knows it, just because you are trying to meet a wagering conditions that are most times unrealistic. Sometimes you are going to lose even more than what you would have made if you had managed to meet the wagering requirement while gambling continuously to unlock the bonuses, so it's because of that I started seeing bonus as a trap design to force me to gamble irresponsible  In this case, the whole situation was pretty unusual for me because I’m a bettor and I hardly ever play slots. Only in very rare cases, when I need to wager through something very quickly or when I receive bonuses that can only be wagered on slots. But what was funny here was that I was getting 5 USDC bonuses that had to be wagered specifically on certain slot games. If I remember correctly, these bonuses were also time limited. At first I thought I would just wager one bonus, but they started coming every day, I actually wrote about it here. I was curious to find out whether all players, including new players, were receiving these bonuses as well. But as soon as I wagered one of the bonuses and withdrew the money, I stopped receiving them, which is also pretty funny. 
|
|
|
|
|