Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161804 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:25:35 AM

A little note to exchange users. I can't stop you from adding Québecoin to your exchange, but if I ask you to wait before you do so, it's because I believe there's a reason. You may think it's unfair, but I believe a brand new coin needs to grow on one or two good exchanges and then be adopted by others later on when volume picks up.

I've had 2 exchanges add Québecoin without permission even after I told them not to, one from France and one is even from Québec. I have the best interests of both Québecoin and its users at heart when I make decisions, by not respecting that you're basically guaranteeing that I won't be adding your exchange to either the website or the first post in this thread for some time.

I think there's a way to do business and it's with respect. Unless you're a top 5 exchange with trusted security, I'd suggest contacting me first.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Solid, keep up the great work JP, shout out again to Owl for all his help you da man brah!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JPGagnon (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:51:32 AM

Tips appreciated here:
Bitcoin: 1BjdVVexmqnTMRSC5pGzjvhoVAsygGawsB
QBC: QMRALZvwmmfKN9u27fNifpo7M4KQYnuKm1

I just sent you your 0.05 BTC bounty for compiling the Mac wallet. You've done some really great work so far, thank you for everything.

I just added a request for QBC to be added to coinmarketcap through their request form. I also saw that we were added to http://bitinfocharts.com/quebecoin/ which has a lot of nice info all in one place. Our current market cap is a touch over 4 million dollars (by total number of coins). Of course that number doesn't mean much right now!

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:59:19 AM

Ahh cool, glad they added us, you know you didn't make this easy to mine though thats funny we've only got a bit over 27k mined. All rigs pointed to QBC though, and lovin the x11
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:11:45 AM

Ahh cool, glad they added us, you know you didn't make this easy to mine though thats funny we've only got a bit over 27k mined. All rigs pointed to QBC though, and lovin the x11

It's not about quantity, it's about quality! It's about 14976 QBC/Day (Once again Vertcoin has 28800 VTC/day and Spaincoin had ("had" cause it's pretty much dead!) 72 000 SPA/Day).

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
Antiparticle

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:03:41 AM

Can't get f*cking windows wallet get synced.
Have downloaded latest wallet, deleted ALL (but wallet.dat) in Roaming, deleted *.conf - no reaction, added *.conf with recommended addnodes - no reaction, started with *.bat
Code:
quebecoin-qt -conf=C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Quebecoin\quebecoin.conf
still no reaction. Open wallet for hours. CAN'T GET F*CKING WIN WALET GET SYNCED.
What I did wrong? Can someone share their peers.dat?
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:09:48 AM

Have downloaded latest wallet, deleted ALL (but wallet.dat) in Roaming, deleted *.conf - no reaction, added *.conf with recommended addnodes - no reaction, started with *.bat
Code:
still no reaction. Open wallet for hours. CAN'T GET F*CKING WIN WALET GET SYNCED.

Try this, it worked for me on first release,
Add the nodes manually in the wallet console = help>debug window>console.

Like this:

addnode 54.86.39.92 add
addnode 54.85.54.67 add
etc.
blizzen

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:21:06 AM

all done, but no sync!
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:39:46 AM

Code:

all done, but no sync!

There's no need to do any of that. If you're having problems, you can simply delete your Quebecoin folder in the AppData/Roaming/Quebecoin (keep your wallet.dat if you have any coins though) and open this QT wallet, it will start downloading the blockchain without delay.

https://mega.co.nz/#!iIoFibBZ!y9gS1J6y3eNdJ0My-xVxoZX6_Q4_NXDt4S4xtclSXak

It's the latest client, it has a hardcoded seednode and starts syncing right after opening it.

abalam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:42:11 AM

QuébecCoin [QBC] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/qbc
I know I can't force exchanges to not add QBC, but you asked me by PM if I wanted it on Europex and I said not right away. There's one exchange right now (Bittrex) which doesn't even have 24 hours on it and the volume is just starting. There's no need to dilute demand by being added to multiple exchanges as soon as you launch. I think you guys should show more respect to developers, seeing as I'm showing respect to my users and I have their best interest at heart. Allowing a coin to build up some demand on one market to start is better than spreading out the thin initial demand. Not much more to add than that. I don't know much about your exchange either.

Sorry if you dislike this message. We respect your work.
Lots of miners/traders think if a coin is only on one exchange, maybe it could have a negative signification too... ...
Let us know if you really don't want any other exchange alternative, and if your coin will always (or for now) be one-exclusive-exchange-only ; we will disable it.
No problem, it is your coin, your strategy.
judikael

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:45:04 AM

This is very annoying easter day out with family to come home to  notice I cant get on SUCHPOOL cause the dam thing is DEAD AGAIN wtf is going on with them >.<
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:49:17 AM

I know I can't force exchanges to not add QBC, but you asked me by PM if I wanted it on Europex and I said not right away. There's one exchange right now (Bittrex) which doesn't even have 24 hours on it and the volume is just starting. There's no need to dilute demand by being added to multiple exchanges as soon as you launch. I think you guys should show more respect to developers, seeing as I'm showing respect to my users and I have their best interest at heart. Allowing a coin to build up some demand on one market to start is better than spreading out the thin initial demand. Not much more to add than that. I don't know much about your exchange either.

Lots of miners/traders think if a coin is only on one exchange, maybe it could have a negative signification too... ...
Let us know if you really don't want any other exchange alternative, and if your coin will always (or for now) be one-exclusive-exchange-only ; we will disable it.

It's alright, keep it on your exchange and I'll add it to the website and the thread here on bitcointalk when volume picks up. My goal isn't to be on a single exchange, but for now Bittrex has 1.75 BTC volume since launch less than 24 hours ago on their site, which is normal. Once volume picks up we can spread out demand to more exchanges and offer alternatives. At the beginning with fewer exchanges we can build a stable price and rise from there without diluting demand.

JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:50:58 AM

This is very annoying easter day out with family to come home to  notice I cant get on SUCHPOOL cause the dam thing is DEAD AGAIN wtf is going on with them >.<

They were deliberately attacked yesterday, they need some time to recover properly. Is the backend down too? You can set up with the other pools, we've got a bunch of them!

Antiparticle

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:01:00 AM

Code:

Try this, it worked for me on first release,
Add the nodes manually in the wallet console = help>debug window>console.

Like this:

addnode 54.86.39.92 add
addnode 54.85.54.67 add
etc.

All that i get by adding note manually is
Code:
Error: Node already added (code -23)
debug.log
Code:
2014-04-21 07:32:10 trying connection 54.86.39.92:56790 lastseen=360573.8hrs
2014-04-21 07:32:11 connected 54.86.39.92:56790
2014-04-21 07:32:11 send version message: version 70010, blocks=0, us=46.39.237.242:56790, them=54.86.39.92:56790, peer=54.86.39.92:56790
2014-04-21 07:32:11 socket closed
2014-04-21 07:32:11 disconnecting node 54.86.39.92:56790
2014-04-21 07:32:11 trying connection 54.85.54.67:56790 lastseen=360573.8hrs
2014-04-21 07:32:15 connection timeout
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:01:22 AM

This is very annoying easter day out with family to come home to  notice I cant get on SUCHPOOL cause the dam thing is DEAD AGAIN wtf is going on with them >.<

They were deliberately attacked yesterday, they need some time to recover properly. Is the backend down too? You can set up with the other pools, we've got a bunch of them!

Indeed, also its a good idea to spread the hashrate, before it went down suchpool had about 50% of the network hashrate, that cant be healthy !!!
I did point my rigs to http://qbc.pool.mn/ as they also a very good pool,i did mine also other coins with them. They have a healthy hashrate of 500mhs and 100% uptime.
So anyone out there should consider pointing some rigs to other pools, i have nothing to do with pool.mn so i am talking about any other pool that you like.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:03:30 AM

i think it's good to have more than one exchange in beginning, i prefer europex to bittrex cuz its sleek and fast
Antiparticle

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:03:46 AM

Don't know what it was, but now it's magically synced by itself!
Code:
{
"blocks" : 1199,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 102.48914139,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 4039289671,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:24:15 AM

Don't know what it was, but now it's magically synced by itself!
Code:
{
"blocks" : 1199,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 102.48914139,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 4039289671,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Lol, it was what OP told you in the post right after. The new wallet magically syncs itself without a conf file needed. Glad to see you resolved your problem though.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
SlientBit

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:47:12 AM

Boy, this is getting impossible!!  Angry

My browser, opened in suchpool QBC pool, showed 13+ confirmed and 84+ unconfirmed, witch made sense because I rented a rig for 3 hours with 150+ MH/s and left it there mining.

Should have taken a snapshot!!

The pool already had way over 1 GH/s , so my rented rig wasn't much of a deal, it wasn't even the highest powerhash.

I do a refresh and ... WFT? only 6 QBC confimed, 0 unconfirmed !!!  Huh  Huh

Did the coin forked over night Huh did I loose all my coins ??

Hope this is recoverable ...

What happened to the coin overnight?

Man, there's clearly someone out to get québecoin  Roll Eyes wft is wrong with these people?

chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:03:22 AM

Do you have to live currently in Quebec for airdrop eligibility?  I'm in BC but my family was one of the original settlers dating back to the 1500's and moved west over 500 years.  Had to prove this to get Metis citizenship
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:10:49 AM

Boy, this is getting impossible!!  Angry

My browser, opened in suchpool QBC pool, showed 13+ confirmed and 84+ unconfirmed, witch made sense because I rented a rig for 3 hours with 150+ MH/s and left it there mining.

Should have taken a snapshot!!

The pool already had way over 1 GH/s , so my rented rig wasn't much of a deal, it wasn't even the highest powerhash.

I do a refresh and ... WFT? only 6 QBC confimed, 0 unconfirmed !!!  Huh  Huh

Did the coin forked over night Huh did I loose all my coins ??

Hope this is recoverable ...

What happened to the coin overnight?

Man, there's clearly someone out to get québecoin  Roll Eyes wft is wrong with these people?

suchpool had a lot of problems and they are fixing them, i am sure they will fix it all, i was also mining there for some time and got nothing yet.
But even if everything was already , ITS NOT GOOD TO HAVE 1 POOL WITH 50/60/70% OF THE NETWORK HASH.
Spread your hash ... check http://qbc.pool.mn/ or other pools with 100% uptime etc.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: